[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsolved Mysteries Thread: Part II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 37

File: 180.png (33KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
180.png
33KB, 150x180px
The Yiannoulla Yianni case

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsolved_murders_in_the_United_Kingdom

>17 year old Yiannoulla Yianni was helping out at her family business, when she decided to return home for a quick lunch
>When parents returned home a mere one hour and a half later, they found her raped and murdered corpse
>Due to no signs of forced-entry or break-in, it is assumed most likely that the attacker was someone the girl and/or family knew well
>The only lead was the report of a witness claiming Yinaoulla had last been seen talking to a man on the doorstep
>No suspects were ever detained
>>
File: YOGTZE-FALL.jpg (281KB, 1500x1150px) Image search: [Google]
YOGTZE-FALL.jpg
281KB, 1500x1150px
The YOGTZE-Fall Murder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YOGTZE-Fall

>Gunther Stoll begins telling his wife about 'them', who supposedly meant him harm
>One evening, as he speaks about 'them' to his wife, he shouts "Jetzt geht mir ein Licht auf!"(I've got it!), before writing down 'YOG'TZE on a sheet of paper, before crossing it out immediately
>Afterwards, he went to a local pub, where he suffered a sort of seizure/episode wherein he fell on his face several times
>After coming to, he went back home, and took his car. It is unknown what he did for two hours
>The last time he is seen alive is reported to be in his home village, where at one in the morning, he accosts a woman he knew from childhood and tells her of "a horrible incident" he had just gone through. She advises him to leave.
>Two drivers find his crashed car on the road, and find an injured and naked Gunther inside. However, they testified to seeing another injured-looking man leaving from the scene
>Gunther is rushed on an ambulance to a hospital, and on the way, he mentions that four people were in the car with him and "beat him loose". When asked if they were friends, he vehemently denied it.
>Gunther then dies before reaching the hospital
>>
I honestly do wonder if supernatural entities/factors are sometimes the result of these unsolved murders/disappearances, as some of the factors involved seem to be really odd.
>>
>>14930718

That's pretty fucked up.

>>14930818

GUNTHERRRRRRR!
>>
>>14930818
scary shit

bumb for interest
>>
>>14930818

He had a schizophrenic episode, text book example.

Warum postest du so einen Scheiß auf BILD Niveau?
>>
>>14931123
Even if he did only have a schizo episode, the events surrounding the case are pretty strange. For example, the man seen leaving the crashed vehicle.
>>
Bumping out of interest, the last thread was great
>>
File: lead_masks_crime_scene.jpg (109KB, 489x662px) Image search: [Google]
lead_masks_crime_scene.jpg
109KB, 489x662px
The Lead Masks Case

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

>Young man finds bodies of two men while flying a kite in Brazil
>The authorities noted the bodies were in 'odd' condition, without sign of trauma or struggle in the vicinity
>The two were wearing formal suits, lead eye-masks, and waterproof coats
>Among ther belongings was found a small notebook with the note reading "16:30 (04:30 PM) be at the agreed place. 18:30 (06:30 PM) swallow capsules, after effect, protect metals, wait for mask signal"
>Other belongings included an empty bottle of water and towels
>After interviewing of witnesses, it was established the last time they were seen was at a bar, where a waitress ascertained one of the men looked exceedingly nervous
>The autopsy of the bodies showed nothing unusual
>The area where the men were found is noted for its UFO sightings
>>
>>14930718

Sounds to me like some guy rang the door, said something to the girl, went inside and raped her and then just left.
>>
>>14931672
We'll never know, will we?
>>
>>14931688

Yeah, but it doesn't sound mysterious at all to me since there is such an obvious possibility.
>>
File: No fun allowed.jpg (33KB, 487x577px) Image search: [Google]
No fun allowed.jpg
33KB, 487x577px
>>14931694
>>>/v/
>>
>>14931708

What, I enjoy mysterious stories.
Come on.
OP's story isn't exactly Elisa Lam tier.
>>
File: 123.jpg (49KB, 750x614px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
49KB, 750x614px
>June 1947 chilling SOS message was picked up
>“All officers including captain are dead lying in chartroom and bridge. Possibly whole crew dead."
>This was followed by some indecipherable Morse code, and one final grisly message... "I die." Then, silence
>nearby ships and listening posts identified the SOS vessel as the Dutch freighter SS Ourang Medan
>The nearest ship, "The Silver Star" raced to aid
>The Silver Star was soon alongside the Dutch ship and they send a boarding party
>boarding party found a macabre sight every member of the crew lay dead their corpses scattered on the decks
>their eyes were still open and expressions of sheer terror were etched on their features
>The Silver Star’s party found the radio operator dead too, his hand still on the Morse sending key, eyes wide open and teeth bared
>There were no sign of wounds or injuries on any of the bodies
>They made a decision to tow the mysterious ship back to port
>but then smoke began emanating from the decks below
>the boarding party hurriedly returned to their ship and barely had time to cut the tow lines before the SS Ourang Medan exploded and swiftly sank
>To this day the exact fate of her crew remains an impenetrable mystery
>>
>>14931951
You forgot the link
>>
>>14931951
That's creepy as fuck, I wonder what happened.
>>
>>14931650
probably my favorite of these along with the toynbee tiles.
>>
>>14931951
its easy to say that it "swiftly sanK" cuz then they have no actual evidence? right? if people just glanced at the bodies and saw they had no visible markings that's one thing but no one was ever taken in for an autopsy
>>
>>14931951
>Good story but unfortunately, no ship by the name of SS Ourang Medan has ever been recorded as having existed and the Silver Star was halfway around the world when this was purported to have happened. Still a fun story nonetheless though.
>>
>>14932329
Ugh, I fail at greentexting apparently
>>
File: _DSC0016.jpg (804KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
_DSC0016.jpg
804KB, 4288x2848px
>>14930718
bump
>>
>>14931650

>swallow capsules, wait for mask signal
>UFOs

That alone is creepy enough to lead anybody to several conclusions.
>>
>>14931951
I swear I've read a wikipedia entry about this before, like in one of the other "unsolved mystery" threads. I didn't remember until the whole "boat caught fire being towed" thing.

There was another mystery in a thread that I remember a bit about. There was like...a guy that was a businessman and someone killed him or something. His car was found somewhere and I don't think anything was stolen or something like that. It's been way too long.
>>
>Mexico City
>a group of 4 people goes to do some mountaineering
>the sister of one of the hikers receives a call from her, she tells her she was being attacked by dogs
>the bodies were found
>the dogs don't

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/08/mexico-city-dogs-attack-kill-cerro-de-la-estrella_n_2429058.html

http://www.telemundo52.com/noticias/Mexico-jauria-de-perros-mata-a-cuatro-186030472.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at49D8NErWE
>>
>>14932630
>get creeped out
>click on wiki
>death of two Brazilian electronic technicians
dropped.
>>
>>14931650
typical "if we kill ourselves under a star/ufo/whatever" we'll go to paradise
>>
>>14932939
maybe they figure it's like the guys who jump in front of cars for insurance money.
>>
anyone got the one of the weird guy that took a picture with a dad and his son before going on a boat ride and then the boat sank and everyone on the boat died. No one knew who the guy was, he had like an native pants and a cow skull on his head
>>
>>14930718
This one's a story my family tells, it's odd because no one on my mom's side of the family is superstitious or into any /x/-related things.
I'll give a little bit of background first:
Paul, an ex-husband of my great aunt, became self-employed in 1966, after a career at various corporations. I'm not too sure exactly what he did at each place, but he worked for Bell South (then known as Southern Bell), did some contractual and consulting work for construction/architectural companies, occasionally gave lectures for local colleges/universities, a few things probably not worth mentioning. Really smart but hodgepodge guy.
In 1968, though, two years after becoming self-employed and a year after divorcing my great aunt (though they continued to live together), he went out on a business trip. He never clarified with whom, for what reason, or anything of the sort, but it was clear it wasn't (directly) related to him being self-employed.
So, here's what happened:

>Paul returns one week later, wearing a suit he didn't previously own.
>He smelled slightly like rubber, but this was masked by heavy cigarette smoke.
>He seemed very apprehensive. Apparently, he was normally very cool-headed.
This was odd, but as the weeks went on, there were more behavioral changes.
>He subscribes to several newspapers after never having cared for them the day afterward. Paul read them every morning, as if he were looking for something specific, something he knew was about to happen.
>Starts sleeping in the same bed as my great aunt, although he never initiates anything sexual (this is always awkward when the stories are told...)
>Goes out less and less. Not that he became cooped up-- he still went out regularly-- it only seemed as if he lost youthful enthusiasm, which had stuck with him before along with his myriad interests.

Now things get more intense. In july 1969, one of his longtime colleagues at a local university commits suicide.
>>
>>14933207
this is followed by the suicide in August 1969 of the man who previously held his position at Southern Bell. In October, a man Paul worked with in securing contracts was found dead in his home, having suffered a heart attack; a week later, several executives in various firms Paul had done contract work with were fired. (These firings weren't initially known-- it was only found out after my uncle did some research on it after my great aunt's story interested him. I'll get to more of what he found out later.)
In September, 1970, Paul is the subject of a lawsuit which threatened to bankrupt both himself and his business and tarnish his reputation. He vehemently denied the grounds of the lawsuit and having any involvement in what happened, but, nevertheless, he hung himself in his rented office space before the case went to court. (My great aunt told me he was considering suicide-- after losing his friends to it (seemingly, that is.))
But it also appears as if, when he was talking to my great aunt about suicide, that he wasn't genuinely depressed. It was as if he were contriving reasons that he should commit suicide; that all of a sudden, though he wasn't the kind of guy to care about his reputation, odds, etc., he was using these things to explain he had 'no hope, no future' and the like, yada yada, which wasn't like him. It seemed like he was only acting like he wanted to commit suicide, and was trying to convince her his feelings about it were genuine.
>>
>>14933260
>>14933207
Keep going
>>
>>14930818
oh...u touch my tralala.

my ding ding dong.
>>
>>14933260
Here are some of the things my uncle found out, which may or may not be related:
>Several of the companies Paul had worked with were bought out by a group of investors (though we only know of one relevant suicide in these companies, someone Paul probably at least knew of, but this was in 1965-- likely this was just a coincidence);
>With one exception (the man who had had a heart attack), each person's will asked to be cremated (and were. The man who had the heart attack was cremated-- he just hadn't expressed any wishes regarding his burial);
>A private investigator hired by the family of one of the suicide victims died in a one-car accident shortly after starting the case. The cause was reported to be black ice (ice which is hard to see on the road, and often can cause wrecks-- for people who live in warmer areas.)

My great aunt also kept some of her most important personal items in a small wooden chest which either belonged to her mother or grandmother-- she'd sometimes show me random family heirlooms-- jewelry, random copies and printouts of historical documents/newspapers relating to our family history (unrelated to Paul-- she liked to do genealogy).
When she died in a nursing home a few years ago, this chest was nowhere to be found-- the family figured it was stolen, perhaps by a family member, perhaps by an employee, who knows. No one in the family had ever looked through it all.
>>
>>14932081
Apparently (If the story were even true) the most accepted theory is that the ship was used for smuggling illegal chemicals,and was mostly kept off the charts, hence why it rarely turns up in registers. On that particular fateful voyage the ship was carrying sulphuric acid in improperly sealed containers, which subsequently broke open and killed the crew. The acid then went on to react to the metal and started a fire which blew up the ship.
>>
>>14932329
I read the articles that they couldn't find that name in the registers. But I hope they didn't limit their search to "ourang medan", as the spelling is probably "orang medan" or "oerang medan".
>>
>>14932660
Great, great contribution.

>something happened to something somewhere sometime
>>
>>14932748
>the dogs don't

Neat.
>>
I'm a prosecutor in a small town. Over the past three years there have been six suspicious deaths here.

Every six months , give or take a week, we will find a lightly burnt car in the woods,with the bodies of a young asian couple inside.

Strange thing is there is no evidence of arson. FD arson investigator has no idea how the fires started. No accelerant was used. There is not enough damage to the car to attribute the fire to the gas tank. The damage is confined to the front of the car. Back seat is fine.

The victims are all asian couples. No one has ever seen them before. They don't live in town, and there is no way to identify their bodies.

The coroner finds no evidence of foul play - they weren't restrained physically or chemically, no damage to the bones, etc.

So it is not ruled a homicide. Officially these are all accidental deaths.

This isn't a fun story or a joke. I'm not making this up.
>>
>>14933207
>>14933260
>>14933434

So, that's it? Those are a odd set of circumstances, sure. But I'm presuming you're saying Paul set this all up and faked his own death... would you mind spelling out exactly what's the end game?
>>
>>14933645
Links or more information where we could gid into the public records, please. Sounds interesting.

Especially the idea that a serial killer is bringing the victims to you rather than picking off the existing population.
>>
>>14933679
>gid

Excuse the odd bit of dyslexia.
>>
Unfortunately, there are no public records. These are accidental deaths of strange non-white (which matters to some in the rural area I'm in) people not living in the town who no one really cares about, which occur on the outskirts of the town. Plus I suspect there is some political pressure on the sole newspaper we have to keep it on the dl.

I wish I had some proof but I can't show you the police reports. You're just going to have to take my word for it.

What is really strange to me is the fire. It is literally confined to the front seat - like a line bisecting the car into burnt to shit and perfectly fine portions. The arson investigator is baffled as to how that happened.
>>
>>14933669
Nothing I'm aware of, man. And no, he didn't set up and fake his own death, how did you infer that? (Not trying to be rude. He hung himself in his office.)
The thing is we don't know which things are relevant and which things aren't. We don't know what we don't know,
>>
File: 1399098672324.png (14KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1399098672324.png
14KB, 500x438px
>>14933731
>You're just going to have to take my word for it.
>>
>>14933731
so cars exterior aren't damaged? are those cars same model?
>>
>>14931951
Would be a cool story if it wasn't for the fact that there are no records of that ship ever being registered in any country, including the Netherlands.
>>
Yes laaaawd it's back.

Fun stuff for everyone: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_disappeared_mysteriously
>>
>>14931951
NO. NOPE. I WAS READING THIS AND MY POWER KICKED BACK ON AFTER BEING OUT AND NOW MY CATS ARE WIDE EYED AND FOLLOWING SOMETHING I CANT SEE
>>
>>14933731
there is a 0% chance this actually happened.
>>
>>14933731
I want to believe and yet if this is a reoccurring incident, bigger press would have already found out about it.
>>
>>14934170
The boogieboat man is gonna get you!!!
>>
https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affaire_Dupont_de_Ligonn%c3%a8s

Any of you guys know of the Dupont de Ligonnès case?
Sorry I don't have any link in French.
I don't remember the details, but basically:

>Nantes (west upper side of France)
>wealthy family of noble descent, devout catholics, parents + 4 kids
>unseen for some days, everyone skipped school/work, father sending unclear excuses to his kids' school
>turns out he killed them and buried them in the family garden

>the eldest son, who was a student and didn't live at home, was killed a few days after his mom and siblings
>his father called him and told him to come home to tend for his mom who had had a "bike accident"
>father and son were seen dining at a restaurant, son being described as out of it by some waitress
>father killed him that night and buried him in the garden
>during all this gig the father kept communicating with relatives, by phone or sms or facebook, impersonating his wife and kids
>claims to some of them the family is leaving for Australia due to a promotion
>proceeds to write a letter to his relatives telling the Australia plot is actually a cover up, and that in reality the family is being relocated in the U.S by the DEA as part of the federal witness protection program (lol)
>by the time the bodies are discovered by the authorities the father had scrammed
>he was last seen in a hotel in south-eastern France a week after
>disapeared in the forest near Roquebrune-sur-Argens (land of some druid/witch folktales)
>he's never been found

Some woman disappeared near Roquebrune at the very same time, without any clues as to what the fuck happened to her.
Dupont de Ligonnès actually had lived in the same town as this woman a dozen year before, but Police concluded this was unrelated.

Some of the family neighbours in Nantes testified having seen the mother alive days after the date if their disappearance(determined as the date of death by the police).
Turns out the father was in debt, too.
>>
>>14934424
Excuse the typos, I'm writing this from my phone.
>>
>>14934424
Demonic possession, calling it.
>>
>>14934451
Well of course some people believe this, iirc they actually meet up in that forest for the anniversary of his disappearance.
I think there's also a UFO theory.
>>
>>14934472
Oh and there was some stuff regarding a supposedly catholic integrist group, the father being part of a forum run by the catho guys...
Well as I said I don't remember all the details, but there was quite a lot of funny stuff.
>>
>>14932312
>>14932081
"A fire then broke out in the ship's No. 4 cargo hold, forcing the boarding parties to evacuate the Dutch freighter, thus preventing any further investigation. Soon after, the Ourang Medan was observed to explode and sink." -wikipedia

>>14931978
dude, just copy & paste the ships name into wikipedias search box...
>>
>>14933645
>north korean spies shutting down themselves
>>
>>14934424
here is it in english:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.m.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAffaire_Dupont_de_Ligonn%25C3%25A8s&edit-text=
>>
>>14934593
also there is some thing that seems wrong with this.. these were his family right?
wife - 2 shots to the head
"Arthur" - 2 shots to the head
"Anne" - 2 shots to the head
"Benedict" - 2 shots to the head
"Thomas" - 2 shots to the head and 2 to the chest... (maybe he knew something was wrong and tried to run.)

the house was empty, there was a note requesting that the mail be returned to sender.. and all bank accounts were closed all of that happened within a short time of the deaths.

it seems planned, yet unprovoked one of the deceased the murderer went out of his way to kill... even for the oddity of this article that seems strange, why do the extra work?
>>
>>14933645
are dates of deaths and car model information available?
or at least the duration (or rough location) of where this is happening?

like from mm/YY - present and (state, +region of state like nw) or the like?

this is of interest
>>
>>14934645
just to make it clear I am not asking for the county or town just the general area...

without fuel, there is a surprising number of possibilities, though few are believable without seeing whatever is happening when it happens..
>>
>>14934645
i should have been more attentive (just saw 6 over 3 years)

still interesting...
>>
>>14934161
shouldn't it be safe to assume that if they disappeared before 1800 they are not likely among the living?
>>
>>14930818
Guy had a schizo freakout, got run over at night by people who tried to cover it up by making it look like an accident. It's pretty simple really.
>>
>>14934631
And I think he killed the dogs, too.
Anyway the family did help to prepare the "departure", helping to move furniture out and stuff... maybe the father gave them his bullshit Australia story and they bought it.
It certainly seems weird that dis nigga went through all this preparation, telling shit to relatives and all, if his plan was just to top his wife and kids from the beginning.
>>
>>14930818
this was in the last thread
>>
>>14931951
except this ship never existed
oh well, we'll always have mary celeste
in case somebody's been living under a rock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Celeste
>ship found in 1872
>all crew gone
>lifeboat also gone

my guess is for some reason they took the lifeboat and it sank
>>
>>14932748
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14932748
happened in norway:
>2 people disappeared
>last seen walking into forest
>6 months later
>bodies found
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14932748
Oh shit, this happened in Milwaukee too.
>2 people kidnapped
>asphyxiated and dressed in each other's clothing
>bodies found
>dogs don't
>>
>>14933207
>>14933434
you need to learn how to greentext
>>
>>14933434
worthless story
1/10
not even a mystery - just some dude involved in some suspicious stuff committing suicide
>>
>>14933645
unless you post the name of the town or any evidence of this actually having happened, i consider it bullshit
>>
File: 1405363309529.jpg (62KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1405363309529.jpg
62KB, 453x576px
>>14933645
>>
>>14933731
ok so this is fake
> there is some political pressure we have to keep it on the dl
>totally cool to go tell 4chan about it
>>
>innawoods
>hiking, it's getting dark
>decide to head back to camp
>notice something red sticking out of the underbrush by the clearing I'm set up in
>move leaves and dirt, it's cloth
>a shirt
>mfw few days later a body is found right in that same area
>mfw dogs don't
>>
>>14934161
learn how to link u idiot
>>
File: DirectedEnergyWeapon.jpg (9KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
DirectedEnergyWeapon.jpg
9KB, 240x180px
>>14933645

Investigate the possibility of Directed Energy Weapons. Should be rather obvious. Fire damage contained in odd and specific ways. Certain materials charred while other very close by are not. The sun dog effect where metallic materials a certain distance away are charred even though they are no where near the fire.

I'm sure there are other things to look for, but those I know off hand.
>>
File: 1405906189322.jpg (151KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1405906189322.jpg
151KB, 1000x625px
bumping incase not here later
>>
>>14935644
>mfw even sun dogs don't
>>
>>14931951
Too bad it's a made up story.
>>
>>14935746
>tfw you forget to select new thread option
T-thanks 4chanX
>>
>>14932748
>Serbia City
>a group of 3 people and 5 pets were hiking when one of them collapsed due to hypoxia
>the bodies were found
>the dogs don't
>>
>be in my house
>sleeping
>wake up to barking
>look out the window
>man walking his dog at my fucking backyard
>call police
>man is found
>dogs dont
>>
>>14933645
>I'm not making this up.

Sure.
>>
>>14934451
BOB?
>>
The reappearing graffiti, regarding a truly mysterious and spooky, witchcraft-related killing and subsequent handling of "Bella": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_put_Bella_in_the_Wych_Elm%3F
>>
>>14934424
>>14934631
>>14935197
Now that's fucking creepy.
>>
>>14933631
I see where you are coming from on his vague description, but I do remember what he's talking about. Some telephone or tv employee claimed to have created a super storage device or something. And a day or 2 later his shit was stolen and he either died it disappeared. I'm still butchering it, but I know someone here will know what I'm talking about.
>>
This thread blows, I wanted more mysterious incidents, not a bunch of summerfags repeating "Ebin may-mays x-DDDDD"
>>
>>14936142
I don't get what is wrong with "dogs don't"
>>
>>14936321
It's not funny. Take your "ebin mee-mees" back to Reddit, newfag.
>>
>>14933645

Asians are terrible drivers, spoopy.
>>
>>14932748

It later came to notoriety that in the same hill the remains of mictlantecuhtli's shrine are found

> mfw the dogs don't ever
>>
>>14936328
dog y did u kill those people
dog is rude n bad
>>
>>14936328
I mean, I don't get why people find it funny.
>>
>>14936712
Grammar.
>>
>>14931951
>mfw do research
>Ourang Medan doesnt exist

fuck i wanted to believe, this shit was super poopy
>>
>>14933645
>I'm not making this up.
>But im not leaving any proof either, however you have to believe me

ayy
>>
File: 238746726.png (100KB, 1374x1111px) Image search: [Google]
238746726.png
100KB, 1374x1111px
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask. I'm not English and I just wanted to know if "Dilese" is a real name in the USA. Can you help me?
>>
>>14933631
Haha, I was trying to see if anyone knew abou tit. But I was tired. Sorry if my post came across as silly. I'll have to see if I can find it.
>>
>>14937245
No it aint, not even a nigger name, maybe you mean Diesel?
>>
>>14937245
Dilese is not a name ive ever heard, what about Sidele? That sounds like a last name ive heard at some point in my life
>>
>>14935581
>hurr durr better read fake demon stories
>>
>>14937245

can i ask why you are researching the zodiac?
>>
>>14937335
yeah no, if i wanted that i wouldn't be in this thread, but that post was shitty
>>
>>14933731
no email you fag
>>
>>14933434
I actually enjoyed this anon. It's fitting in an unsolved mysteries thread. Suicide is actually not very common when it comes to being in the same circle of people, so to have so many die that way after one of them showing suspicious behaviour is interesting. If I was in your great aunt's shoes I would have contacted the families of the other men and asked if they'd showed the same signs. Also the all wishing to be cremated part is interesting. Idk what it's like where you live but basically no one here gets cremated so again, interesting that this links all these people. Could be huge coincidences, could be they did something they shouldn't have and felt horrible (checking the newspapers could have been looking for signs that their crime has been discovered. We'll never know I guess.
>>
>>14936328
>not realising this is spur of the moment not epen maymes
>thinking that because you don't find it funny it must not be funny at all
>thinking your humour is only humour
>being this fucking autistic
How's life in your mum's basement bro?
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>14934424
House in street view
>>
>>14938187
How the fuck do you get away with murdering people using a gun and then bury them in such a populated area? This guy must be pretty fucking good at it to not get noticed.
>>
>>14932660
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sports/ncaafootball/questions-on-sandusky-wrapped-in-2005-gricar-mystery.html?_r=0
>>
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro

Inb4 too lazy to greentext. I'm on a cellphone
>>
>>14933731
No public records!? Police or fire logs not used in Podunk?
>>
>>14935479
but they do
>>
>>14938187
>someone using IE
>in 2014
Skinwalker, use Firefox, or, as bad as it it, Chrome if you want to assimilate better.
>>
>>14938199
Apparently the neighbours heard the dog bark for two nights in a row, but no gunshots.
Some of the family relatives claim they're actually dead and that the DEA story is legit.
The bodies were disfigured (shots in the head each), and it seems the autopsy has been messed up (the height of some bodies didn't match).
Plus, DNA testing proved that all bodies belonged to the same family, but the police didn't actually compare these DNA samples to the Dupont's.
According to the lawyer of Xavier's sister and mom, a single man would not have been able to dig a hole that big.

When investigating his web activities, it appears the guy was a member of some catholic forum considered as integrist by the church where he went on rambling about sacrifice, and he was banned from other Catholic forum for being too edgy (couldn't find any details).
Agnès, the wife, posted on a counseling forum that the family were encountering problems to the point her husband declared that it wouldn't be do bad if the whole family was to die.
This dates back to several years before the killing.
>>
>>14939815
*some of the family relatives claim they're actually not dead

Fuck typing on a phone
>>
>>14939815
they must have been murdered offsite as there's no way gunshots wouldn't be heard with so many people living around them. But that just raises the question of why bring them back to bury them? And as someone who used to dig trenches for the Air Force "basics" to train in, I can guarantee that one man digging takes fucking forever. It'd take me several 5-hour days to dig a hole big enough for that many bodies. If he was digging at night, that might have stirred the dogs.
>>
>>14933923
Every circumstance sounded like he faked his death and was the person behind the other deaths. I'm sure I was so stuck on that I glossed over you know, that the dude fucking hung himself.

There has to be some place I can prod for information though, anon. I know it's a small town, I'm not expecting to find a in-depth WSJ investigation. But it can't just be "take my word for it".
>>
>>14934170
THE BOAT IS IN THE HOUSE!
>>
>>14934424
>>14934436

Don't worry about it, there weren't enough to be noticeable. Really interesting story. So, that's it though? Dude's lost in the woods?
>>
>>14936142
>>14936328

experiencing this level of butt destruction.
>the dogs don't
>>
File: 45345374456.jpg (73KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
45345374456.jpg
73KB, 530x380px
People who mysteriously disappeared are mostly dead right? I mean, it must be hard to stay unnoticed forever. You have to use your papers in a lot of cases and if you want to get a new name, they have to check if you are a missing person.
>>
>>14940442
That.... is some damn good advice...
>>
>>14930818

Maybe Yog'Tze is a cousin of Yog-Sothoth
>>
>>14940792
Actually there were some of cases like this in Poland, but the family of the person that's legally there doesn't agree and then the police can do nothing about it.
>>
File: 000_347345a.jpg (58KB, 630x611px) Image search: [Google]
000_347345a.jpg
58KB, 630x611px
>>14937245
It is.
>>
Anybody mentioned Ani Ashekian yet?

http://www.findani.com/

>Canadian who went missing in Hong Kong
>>
Do you guys think serial killers browse /x/?
>>
>>14933645

>we will find a lightly burnt car in the woods,with the bodies of a young asian couple inside.

If the male is in the driver's seat, that may be paranormal.

If the female is in the driver's seat, that's not surprising at all.
>>
>wake up in middle of the night screaming
>my little boxer is just snuggled up next to me
>feel my face, its covered with sweat
>try to pet my dog
>hand goes right through him
>what the fuck
>he's near the door
>I die
>he calls the police
>yes hello
>barka bark woof bark
>who is this? Do you want to go to jail?
>the humans don't
>>
>>14938168
don't worry about that guy, he's just upset because the following happened to him:

>be at home
>hear dogs bark outside
>run to see
>all three dogs run away
>run after
>5 miles
>end up in alley
>walk into
>see something
>a corpse!
>call police
>police report comes in a week later:
>guy killed
>body found
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14941347
sure
>>
>>14941332
>Ani Ashekian
>Canadian name
>>
>>14935660
kekekekkekek
>>
>>14941426
haha wtf
>barka bark
>>
>>14941454
Well, clearly of Indian extraction.

And just what is a Canadian name given that it is a country almost entirely populated by immigrants from all over the world.
>>
>>14931650
Does anyone have a picture of the masks?
>>
File: mascaras de chumbo.jpg (115KB, 700x334px) Image search: [Google]
mascaras de chumbo.jpg
115KB, 700x334px
>>14941521
They just covered the eyes.
>>
>>14941530
...Whoever those guys were, they couldn't spell for shit. "está local marcado" shoudl be "Estar Local Marcado" and "Capsúla" shoudl not be accented. Unfortunately, those are common mistakes in the portuguese language, kinda like their/there/they're in english.
>>
>>14941530
Heh, what a weird coincidence. When I was a kid I found a similar piece of metal and played that it's a glasses that lets me see aliens.
>>
>>14941530
You're a legend, thanks anon
>>
>Be in woods
>Hear muffled moaning howl
>See huge white furry monster coming towards me
>It's toes are semi erect penises
>Oh fuck it's fuck foot
>Order my dogs to lick its toes
>Mad chase ensues
>Follow Fuckfoot tracks
>The dog's don't
>>
>>14941568
love it love it please post the same vid wiyhout socks mmmmmmmmmm thanks good job
>>
>>14941568
I love love, be sure to check out the the same picturesque Mmmmmmmmmm wow socks Gallery good job thanks to my legs, I hope, in particular, he said, that love always say what I'm doing wrong: the legs are very, very high, you should give some advice
>>
>>14941568
>oh fuck it's it's fuckfoot
>mad chase ensues
>the dog's dont

my sides are no longer my sides
>>
>>14941584
>>14941576
tha fuck?
>>
File: 537372426-images.jpg (6KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
537372426-images.jpg
6KB, 207x243px
>>14932748

>the dogs don't
>>
>>14941601
see
>>14935479
>>
File: henry_darger.jpg (36KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
henry_darger.jpg
36KB, 500x359px
>>14937245
i don't think you can figure out schizo people's codes because they think so backwards. it's interesting, though.
>>
File: fucking retardef cuks.jpg (5KB, 158x212px) Image search: [Google]
fucking retardef cuks.jpg
5KB, 158x212px
>>14941451
AOMBASDG FBI GET THIS GUY LOOK RIGHT HERE
BAD GUY ALERT
I BET THIS NIGGAS THE NEXT SLENDERMAN STABBER
PLS NSA FBI CIA LISTEN TO ME TAKE HIM DOWN HE'S SO EVIL PUT HIM IN JAIL FOR THIS
>>
>>14941947
>the doge dont
best doge pic ever
>>
>>14942014
hey!
...i'd only stab fat people
>>
wow i can't believe my joke thing took off this much...this is fucking hilarious
not the first guy who wrote dogs don't, just the first guy to make fun of it - >>14935499
>>
File: the nigger grave digger.jpg (5KB, 144x178px) Image search: [Google]
the nigger grave digger.jpg
5KB, 144x178px
>>14942068
CRISIS AVERTED NSA GO BACK TO CP IT'S ALL GOOD
>>
>>14942089
phew...fooled those fuckers good
>>
>>14930718
That one broadcast that got interrupted by some guy in a mask. Super weird. It's on Youtube somewhere.
>>
>>14942234
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

he really should have had a script
>>
File: 1373658255514.jpg (83KB, 636x416px) Image search: [Google]
1373658255514.jpg
83KB, 636x416px
>>14936328
>>
File: images (18).jpg (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
9KB, 267x189px
>be hiking out with friends
>come upon an abandoned campsite
>follow tracks into nearby brush
>find bag of dicks, im talking good size ones Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellians
>die from shock of discovery
>nationwide search
>K9 unit dispatched
>search is called off
>city builds McDonalds alongside road
>employees report our ghost
>haunted burgers
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14942257
Donfan?
>>
>>14942257
Kabuto
>>
>>14942257
Munna
>>
true story

>family goes camping
>me and siblings share tent
>hear something outside tent
>omg is dogs
>me and siblings peek outside
>holyshit.jpg
>parents doing doggy style
>mfw the dogs dont
>>
who are /mu/'s most noteworthy vw producers of 2014 so far?

ecovirtual- probably album of the year so far, great followup work

virtua.zip- one of the better albums of the year so far

timid orpheus- has forced everyone to take note of him, different approach

macross- everyone's heard it, because it's been spammed here everyday
>>
>>14943027
LOL sorry guys, wrong tab up. my bad...
>>
>>14934161
I wonder if anybody isn't actually missing and they see this...
>>
>>14942257
Charizard
>>
File: 2poopy4moopy.gif (339KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
2poopy4moopy.gif
339KB, 215x194px
>>14942939
>>
>>14941502
Jon Snow
>>
>>14930718
Is that Freddie Mercury?
>>
File: kris.jpg (85KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
kris.jpg
85KB, 275x343px
http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=996887#.U9Bp-bFRldo

This shit happened not 15 minutes from where I live back in 1985.

>20 year old college girl, Kristen O'Connell, from out of state is in area visiting friend
>At a party one summer night, decides to go for a walk alone
>Scream is heard from the nearby cornfield, no one can find Kristen
>2 days later the cops find her body in the nearby cornfield, completely naked and slashed to death
>No witnesses
>One week after her body was found the cops receive an anonymous phone call from a man telling them to check in the trunk of a car downtown and they will find what they seek
>Lazy cops never bother to follow up on it, I shit you not, they believe it was a joke
>Almost 30 years later, no killer has ever been found
>This is a very rural area and it is extremely concerning that after all these years no one has ever been caught or come forward

Pic related, Kristen O'Connell
>>
>>14933645
That's weird. Where I live a few weeks back during a bad storm a tree feel on a car as it was driving down the road, killing both occupants, an Asian couple. I live in a rural redneck area with literally no Asians in sight. No one had any idea who these people were, where they were from or where they were going. And the tree just happened to fall on the car as it passed underneath it. Spoopy.
>>
>>14933731
>"You're just going to have to take my word for it."

lol k
>>
>>14943926
no its tom selleck
>>
>>14944223
I'm surprised more people haven't caught on to how great rural U.S. communities are for committing crimes. Their law enforcement is so undereducated, undertrained, undermanned and undergeared that the odds are just in your favor. Most of the time they're only focused on meth or oxycontin, and they wouldn't even catch anyone for those cases if they weren't regularly getting pillheads to roll over on their neighbors by acting as confidential informants. There was an organized crime ring dealing mostly in stolen goods that operated for years in rural Kentucky.
>>
>>14931650
>Young man finds bodies of two men while flying a kite in Brazil
Two young brazilian men "flying kites" on a hill. I'm suprised the autopsy didn't discover poppers and sodomy to be the cod.
>>
>>14944797
what?
>>
>>14930818
An anagram of Zygote? Has to do with twins maybe?
>>
>>14944811
Which bits confusing you?
>>
File: Brazilian niggers flying kite.jpg (158KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian niggers flying kite.jpg
158KB, 700x525px
>>14944876
1- how does flying kites relate to homosexuality?
2- you seem to think the dead men were on the hill flying kites before they died. They weren't. It was a kid who was flying a kite who found their bodies.

Your entire post makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>14944933
Didn't read right, apologies.
>>
>be me
>>
File: weaintdoneyet.jpg (35KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
weaintdoneyet.jpg
35KB, 550x360px
>>14944948
Not so fast! Still doesn't explain how you reached a conclusion that flying kites = being gay.
>>
>>14944968
Two dudes "flying kites" on a hill. is that something you would get up to with your males friends? Sound's like a euphemism, like when gay guys say they took a walk through central park at night.
>>
>>14944983
I guess it's different in the US then.
Brazilians fly kites all the time, especially the poor.
>>
>>14944983
>when gay guys say they
Thou dost protest too much.
>>
>>14944990
>Thou dost protest too much.
First of all, doth.
Second, I didn't protest.
>>
>>14932748
>be me
>hanging out with gf
>hear footsteps stomping across roof
>slip on shoes, step outside to have a look
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14933645
Spontaneous Combustion
>>
>>14944223
Christ fuck cops.
>>
>>14945413
niggerius niggeritis

>dogs dont
>>
>>14944223
>>14944223
If they never checked it out, how do they know it wasn't a joke? They must receive thousands of calls.
>>
>>14943926
I always knew he was up to no good.

>yfw Don't stop me now is actually about raping the corpses of his victims
>>
>>14941464
>afghani dog
>>
>>14945737
>dis inane logic

It must be an adventure to not piss on your toothbrush every morning.
>>
>>14944223
I'd hit that.

Well, someone already did apparently bur still.
>>
>>14944472
Higgins done it and set Magnum up.
>>
>>14937245
This has been solved already.

What are you even doing.
>>
>>14940196
OH SHIT
>>
>>14934042
The catalog is over-flowing with demons, vampires, tarot and psychics and you expect proof on this board? At least this guy's story is plausible enough to be true compared to a million "ayy guise i summon demon incubbus 2 have twink sox with. i do tarot nao" threads
>>
>>14932748
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14936712
Because the dogs don't you fuckwit.
>>
>>14947171
this
>>
>>14944223
you forgot what happened next:
>Man calls again
>Claims she was killed by animals, maybe
>Police call coroner
>"Was it the dogs?"
>Coroner checks again
>Call comes back
>"Yeah whatchu find, Mr. Coroner?"
>"The Dogs don't"
>>
>Random Asian couple found dead, brutalized and their bodies torn asunder in the city
>The dogs don't
>>
>>14941347
No, but Lord Nikon drops in from time to time.
>>
>>14931123
Er esse kinder?
>>
>>14944860
It was probably his alias for Swiss Bank account.

A lot of accounts aren't even in real names. They are bank assigned aliases. If you can't remember the alias, then you can probably kiss goodbye to the money.
>>
>>14944223
Did anyone ever check the trunk of the car? Shit, I want to know what the cops missed out on now.
>>
>>14932748
>be me
>hear voice from upstairs
>check room
>the dog's dont
>>
>>14949556
No. They never even looked for the car because cops at the time for some reason thought it was a joke.This is a redneck as fuck area so it really doesn't surprise me. It's still infuriating as fuck. I want to know who killed this chick.
>>
>>14935644
Basilisk Gun. A 3D photographic camera loaded with the Scorpion Stare firmware.
>>
>>14941426
sooooooo spooky.
>>
>>14942257
dogsdont
>>
>>14932939
"typical"

lol yup. totally normal shit here.
>>
>>14944983
Or when two dudes buttfuck each other lovingly within the boundaries of their supportive relationship
>>
>>14933731
top lel
>>
>>14932748
>sat here reading these
>windows open behind me
>warm as fuck
>window slams shut and hear a thud outside like something jumped out of it
>look outside
>the dogs dont
>>
>be me
>be reading these
>thread about to die
>bump it with an epic funpost

>mfw the dogs don't
>>
>>14940801
THERE IS A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!
>>
>>14935461
Have you heard the alcohol explosion theory?

I think that's the best one.
>>
>>14932522
That's fucking gross
>>
>>14933434
I enjoyed it anon, thanks!
>>
File: SomertonMan2.jpg (7KB, 300x476px) Image search: [Google]
SomertonMan2.jpg
7KB, 300x476px
>>14932660
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taman_Shud_Case

just a guess, is this what you are talking about?
>nothing stolen
>cause of death unknown (poison?)
>mysterious note found in secret pocket
>>
File: 565543646.jpg (14KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
565543646.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>see this thread
>The dog's don't
>But they actually do

Are you people seriously retarded?
>>
>>14931650
if it's an empty bottle of water isn't it just a bottle
>>
>>14956802

No, they're still water bottles.
>>
>>14935197
no no no the dogs dont
>>
>>14931951
http://web.archive.org/web/20070205223141/http://www.neswa.org.au/Library/Articles/A%20cargo%20of%20death.htm

turns out there WAS actually a Silver Star and it was owned by Grace Lines of New York
>>
>>14936712
Dog's don't either
>>
File: 1349904643387.jpg (2KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1349904643387.jpg
2KB, 125x113px
>>14956802
>>
bump for more dogs dont
>>
bump

Captcha: ngueael also
>>
>>14939063
>as bad as it it, Chrome
can someone explain to me why chrome is bad
>>
>>14935819
I love this one
>>
>>14936142
>>14936328
>summerfag trying very hard to make it clear he isn't one
>>
>>14945696
>more /b/ than /b/
>>
>>14930818
Can't hunter the Gunther
>>
>>14944223
This is some Twin Peaks shit
>>
>>14944223
>Lazy cops never bother to follow up on it, I shit you not, they believe it was a joke
no no nO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO FUCK YOU COPS
>>
File: posterTheDogsDont.png (2MB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
posterTheDogsDont.png
2MB, 1700x2200px
>>14955198
>>
>>14946988
Considering his complete lack of evidence and inconsistencies with the story, nothing is less plausible than that
>>
>>14953981
>missing the point this much
>>
>>14957151
>be me
>just now
>home alone
>light in staircase outside door keep turning on and off
>look to see
>something jumping to roof fucking with light
>look like dog
>go outside
>be cat
>mfw the dogs don't
>>
>>14959215
Lazy? They were probably scared to check the trunk downtown.
>>
"the dogs don't" is worse than ayyy lmao for being boring weird and not funny.
>>
>>14935879
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Taylor_Kramer
>>
>>14959859
It was funny the first 5 posts, but it's getting too forced. Let's get back on topic please.
>>
>>14944223
But she's white and young and attractive, why didn't they jump on this?
>>
>>14959859
I'm fine with it since it reminds me of "the driver was an alcohol" and other retarded fuck ups we've made.
>>
>>14959885
>attractive
6/10 wnb
>>
A man was alone in his house one night when he heard a rang from his doorbell. The man stopped posting "the dog don't" on the Paranormal board of 4chan and went to the door. He opened the door, he got on the floor and everybody at the door began to walk the dinosaur. But the dog's don't,
>>
>>14931951
You misspelled the name of the ship and now everyone thinks it's false.

This is the IRL Event Horizon.
>>
>>14959863
FUCK

I liked Iron Butterfly.
>>
File: CIA Finders.jpg (2MB, 1276x3412px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Finders.jpg
2MB, 1276x3412px
>not posting the GOAT

This would make for a fantastic Zodiac-tier unsolved mystery film.

>anonymous tip gets sent in about strange occurrence going on at local playground
>cops show up
>arrest two men in suits who are watching over a bunch of kids in a local playground
>kids are dirty, smelly, haven't been bathed in days, and covered in bug / mosquito bites, and were reportedly acting like animals at the playground
>they all get taken into custody
>the children don't know what phones, televisions, or toilets are
>this makes police suspicious
>question the two men, but they refuse to cooperate
>the local detective, Detective Bradley, is working with the local Washington DC police department on the case
>he's in constant correspondence with another law enforcement agent out of state who is familiar with a similar case in his own state (Omaha, Nebraska, of the Franklin Coverup fame)
>Detective Bradley, the other agent, and the MPD (Metropolitan Police Department, Washington DC) raid The Finders compund pursuant to a warrant
>find pictures of nude children and adult members of the group
>find pictures of the children engaging in animal sacrifice of a goat
>seize several computer files and numerous documents instructing to "move the children" between various jurisdictions, as well as tips to evade law enforcement
>documents describing payment via telex to the UK and numerous other international bodies for the express purpose of buying children, as well as documents describing operations in many many other countries, including England, Russia, China, Jamaica, and Palestine

[continued]
>>
>>14960040
>investigation was stopped by the CIA

That isn't how law works.
>>
>>14930718
Magnum?
>>
>>14960040
>Detective Bradley, the agent, and the MPD write up said report in collaboration
>months later the Nebraska agent plans to meet with Detective Bradley
>flies in
>goes to the police department at 9:00 AM
>Detective Bradley is "unavailable"
>he is briefed by a "third party" that the individuals (Finders members) in possession of the passports that had been seized by the MPD were legitimate and cleared
>he was further informed that the Finders case was now an internal CIA matter, that the entirety of the case they had complied was classified Secret, shared between the CIA and the FBI head office, and was no longer available
>he was advised not to mention any of the events that transpired to the local FBI Field Office in Washington DC
>police and detectives who had been working on the case for months were basically told to fuck off by a CIA operative
>last lines of the official report:

>No new information will be available. No new action will be taken.
>>
>>14934785
More facts: He was nude and had been run over with his own car at least one time.
>>
>>14931123
Scheiß auf Bild Niveau den die Polizei nie lösen konnte, also klär mal auf, wenn du so schlau bist. Smartypants.
>>
>>14956531
Really weird, he looks somehow familiar.
>>
File: stube.jpg (146KB, 1280x972px) Image search: [Google]
stube.jpg
146KB, 1280x972px
Hello /x/ I'm new here I just started a read a few hours back on this in the middle of the night and fuck I'm feeling queezy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinterkaifeck

Your opinon on this, as I said I'm new here and don't frequent this place.
>>
>>14936712
Get with it, it's the "who was phone" of 2014. Stay tuned for Summer 2015, where a string of random keystrokes will be the "so randum" punchline for everything.
>>
>>14960049
The CIA is not a law enforcement agency and holds no law enforcement authority. A county sheriff's deputy could take a CIA agent into custody for interfering in an investigation if he needed to.
>>
>>14960397
No. The CIA can do whatever the fuck it wants.
>>
>>14960047
>naive

>>14960110
All honkys look the same.
>>
>>14930818
That's a bad translation for the German. A better one would be "Now a light goes on for me!"
>>
File: 1405902912602.jpg (84KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
1405902912602.jpg
84KB, 351x450px
>>14932748

> the dogs don't
>>
>>14931951
Bullshit cover story. I bet they found out what had caused it and sank the ship to stop it or prevent witnesses etc.
>>
>>14960040
>>14960047
Dr pavel, I'm CIA
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 249x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 249x386px
>>14961125
Bane?
>>
>>14961125
>>14961154
LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED CONSPIRATOR
>>
>>14958214
this, chrome is better than firefox
>>
>>14960110
danny bonaduce
>>
>>14960223
that one is actually posted pretty frequently, I assume it was a hobo of some sorts who was using the barn as lodging and reacted when a family member went out there and it just kinda kept growing.
>>
>>14941347
It's possible I guess, but anybody claiming they are one is an RP faggot.
Serial killers who do it for notoriety generally go for the biggest news outlets, and /x/ is too full of retards and roleplaying bullshit for anyone to pay any significant attention to a story posted here.
>>
>>14944528
>I'm surprised more people haven't caught on to how great rural U.S. communities are for committing crimes
I think plenty of people realize it, but as you said, it's easy for motherfuckers to get away with that shit, so you don't hear about too many cases in those areas.
>>
>>14962547

I've never seen the appeal of the Hinterkaifeck murders. I'm sure they were just committed by some random guy. like buddy's hobo story there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

That chick, on the other hand is FUCKING TERRIFYING. it totally reads like something out of a horror story. Sticking together pieces of people for medical experimentation action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

And -those- motherfuckers. unimaginable horrors.
>>
>>14944983
You do realize that people in poor countries fly kites and do other outdoors shit all of the time because they have fuck all to do besides maybe drink and do drugs, right?
>>
>>14932748
>be me
>be in basement
>dogs in crates locked up next to me
>look at thread
>dog crate open
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14944983

No, us faggots call that 'fucking one another up the ass' euphamisms are so 1950's covert faggotry stuff.

there was a whole language for it (seriously) that's not used anymore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polari

that way the breeders can't tell when you want to 'fly kites' with one another on the sly.
>>
>>14962725
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie
that bitch was crazy yo
>>
>>14960436
>implying either of you know what the CIA is allowed to do
>>
>>14962725
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Everyone was too focused on the 6 trillion to give a fuck about what these guys did, apparently.
>>
>>14962784
yeah for real, people could do to focus on the other aspects of that fucked up time in the world
>>
File: 1405660391921.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1405660391921.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>14932748
>the dogs don't
>>
>>14960049
CIA can't operate in the US so why didn't that cop arrest that fucker?
>>
>>14952026
Kek'd
>>
>>14962341
Nah, his lips are different. And his eyes.
>>
>>14962547
>>14962725
I've never seen the appeal of the Hinterkaifeck murders
If it was a hobo, why did he continue feeding the animals?
>>
Could some of these imply a paranormal phenomena, or are they mostly possible to explain rationally?
>>
>>14959885
maybe b/c white privilege doesn't exist? who would've thought
>>
>>14959885
because the cops don't
>>
>>14959863
those crazy jews
>>
>>14959863
>phones the police
>says 'I'm going to kill myself gusy lol there is definitely no duress here'
>cops think 'Nice! That's that case solved! How very convenient!'
>>
>>14930818
Too much Lovecraft, i'ld say.
>>
>>14933731

>2014
>no public records

lol ok budday
>>
>>14963980
>>14962547
>>14963980
If it was a hobo, how come he didn't take the money and valuables of the house, it was 1922 Germany lost the war recently and people were dirt poor.
It was "honor killing" by there community. She was suspected of having a kid out of incest with her father, so everyone stigmatized them. Bavarian rural communities are deeply conservative and religious to this day, probably were even more extreme back in those days. The murderer was someone from the village, he killed, "bystander effect" in full swing. Year later they demolish the house. Lorenz Schlittenbauer was probably the guy, he had a solid motive(she wanted to pin the fatherhood on him and he on and off accepted it) and he had access to a lot of thing in that village since he was the de facto leader of it. He found them first dead, he probably manipulated public opinion on the killed family.
>>
>>14965454
I thought there was a theory that the husband, who was believed dead, came back, found his wife had cheated on him with her dad, and killed them all.
>>
>>14965511
It was later confirmed by a surviving war-buddy of the husband that he died right beside him. Karl Gabriel was a documented victim of the Battle of Arras, Google his name and you will find a picture of a monument with there of the German soldiers, him being one of them.
He was a simple farmer not James Bond to have simply survive and get back to Bavaria and plan a murder.
>>
>>14965593
As far as I understood he didn't plan to murder anyone, he came back and noticed the baby. So he knew his wife had cheated on him,
>>
>>14965454
Germany money in 1922 was almost worthless. Hyperinflation had eroded its value beyond the price of the paper it was printed on. Children used bills as building blocks.
>>
>>14966379
So what about the valuables?
>>
>>14966480
I'd suppose that it would depend on what those valuables were, how easily they could be carried, if they had any identifying markings on them, etc. I can't really speculate on that part.
>>
>>14966521
So if he didn't want to take anything, why not just hide or run away but kill every single person, even the toddler?
>>
File: dHinterkaifeck2-2.jpg (117KB, 960x772px) Image search: [Google]
dHinterkaifeck2-2.jpg
117KB, 960x772px
>>14966379
>>14966480
>>14966521
>>14966586
>They were considered well off by there community,which was estimated at 100,000 marks in in both bonds and war bonds as well as in jewelry and gold or silver coins. They also had a significant cash assets. In addition, they had about 17 acres of land and a few head of livestock (cattle, pigs and chickens). When the murder occurred, the new stable building of the house was planned.
As I said this was an "honor killing", they found only hand marks of strangulation on the widow. She was tending to the livestock in the night and probably let the murderer in knowing him. She got offed first in the pitch dark stable, then everyone came one my one too look for her and got smacked in the head, her mom, the father and finally the daughter who was probably not dead right of the bat but lingered for several hours. Now here is were a robber turned accidental murder would have stopped. But nope he went in the house, killing the maid(really unlucky, employed the same day,they said she was mildly retarded) and finally the toddler.
Why kill a two year old toddler who will not recall your face? Was he to die cause he was a spawn of incest?
The only survivor of the household was the dog, but some say he was also beaten up and that he didn't react to the strangers in the stable CAUSE HE WAS A PART OF THE FAMILY'S INNER CIRCLE.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.