[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got weird ass conspiracy theories? I'm usually skeptical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 14

File: 1403852377292.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1403852377292.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
Anyone got weird ass conspiracy theories? I'm usually skeptical of them, but I find they provide interesting reading material. I saw an image the other day that claimed Miley Cyrus was dead and buried in the desert and that she was replaced by someone else, does anyone else have crazy creepy stuff like that?
>>
>>14896586

Die young by kesha is meant to be the reenactment of her death.

Check the video it's full of occult symbolism.
>>
>>14896586
There's was a water park in Disneyland that used the water of a nearby lake for its rides, but was soon closed down because they found a dangerous and rare bacteria that could cause a lot of harm to people.
>>
>>14896601
If that was true though, why would the new "Kesha" or whoever made the music video add in hints at the original Kesha dying? Surely they'd keep it so quiet and leave no trace.
>>
File: miley conspiracy.jpg (630KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
miley conspiracy.jpg
630KB, 2200x1600px
>>14896586
there's that original miley conspiracy for anybody else that's interested.
you're welcome, OP.
>>
Arianna Grandes parents supposedly got death threats from Hasbro when Arianna wouldn't perform sexual acts for her higher ups. I really hope it's not true, but I heard it suggested the other day.
>>
>>14896634
Thanks, man, that's the picture I saw the other day that I mentioned. It also mentioned other theories like pop singers getting death threats, the MLP writers telling a teen actor not to press charges of sexual assault, and Macauly Culkin being raped as a kid. Is any of that shit true? It's fucking messed up if there's any shred of truth in that outside of conspiracy theorising.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 204x147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 204x147px
Halo is full of the NWO agenda.

I mean, it is fictional, but the actions of the powers that be could easily bring us to a similar future. Actually if I can go full tinfoil, maybe the Cortana letters were actually sent by an advanced future A.I.

Then there is the I love bees ARG, which is an odd title considering the state of bee populations in the globe.

Bungie has joked about global domination.
>>
>>14896642
I wouldn't be surprised at the sexual assault/abuse as that kind of stuff is rampant in the backdoors of the media. my guess as to why that is is because it's an occultist thing. who knows.
>>
>>14896642
Most of these theories are most likely untrue, but people enjoy theories with little pieces of evidence they've found that they believe leads them somewhere. It's kind of a hobby, and kind of looking too deeply into stuff. I'm with you on it, honestly, in that I'm a skeptic but I find reading about them to be interesting.
>>
File: 1404292736757.jpg (14KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
1404292736757.jpg
14KB, 318x315px
>>14896586
>Anyone got weird ass conspiracy theories?

data asylum is the most terrifying conspiracy theory I have come across

google it
>>
>>14896649
>>14896635
>>14896642

I could believe that people probably perform sexual acts to get a role they want, and I remember a documentary about executives being part of a paedophile ring, but I don't think it happens as much as /x/ would like to think it does.
>>
>>14896648
> I love bees ARG

Wasn't that the Death Grips ARG they used to promote an album or something? I know those guys are keen on ARGs.
>>
>>14896662
hahahahaha
google terry richardson, anon
>>
>>14896662
I should maybe have rephrased that part "as much as /x/ would like to think it does" - I know people wouldn't like to think this shit happens, but I also don't think it happens as much as suggested outside of what's already known is what I meant. It probably does happen, but I doubt every executive of every big company is that fucked up.
>>
>>14896658
what's data asylum, anon? just summarise it, I don't want to go on a dodgy website that'll give me viruses or some shit
>>
>>14896662

http://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs

I would love to hear more about this.
>>
>>14896676
the first article i found about the scandal surrounding him, btw
"He is the Annie Leibovitz of his generation, having shot every culturally relevant celebrity of the past decade — Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyoncé. He is the man behind Miley Cyrus’ controversial makeover and directed her video for “Wrecking Ball.” In 2007, he photographed Barack Obama for Vibe. His work appears in nearly every major fashion publication, and he has done campaigns for multibillion-dollar luxury brands.
He also likes to be called “Uncle Terry,” has depicted himself copulating with a sheep, and once embarked on a project called “Breaking in the Carpet,” photographing himself ejaculating on rugs in random hotel rooms.
But in the fashion industry, Terry Richardson — he of the plaid shirt, oversized eyeglasses and omnipresent “thumbs-up” gesture — is notorious for years-long, rampant reports of sexually exploiting and abusing his models.”
one of the ideals of an introduction to a new world order is for sex and in turn perversion to be viewed as artwork
there is already great infiltration of such ideals in todays media and most of it is at the hand of terry scumbag richardson aka a dirty fucking rich pedophile
>>
>>14896709
Anyone got more of this "insider" stuff?
>>
>>14896750
seconded
>>
>>14896669
I don't know much about Death Grips, I love bees was a halo 2 ARG. Also deals with A.I.
>>
File: O3w2N.jpg (81KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
O3w2N.jpg
81KB, 350x461px
>>14896662
What's the documentary?!?!? I must know

I must investigate
>>
>>14896669
Not the guy your replying to but I saw a some screenshots about death grips arg on /mu/ about "the event". Didn't save it,sadly. Also the album was New Love Deep Web.
>>
>>14896769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8

Conspiracy Of Silence
>>
>>14896709
I went through a celeb gossip phase, can confirm that was made up bs done by the site hosting it for hits

which isn't to say crazy, fucked up shit LIKE that doesn't happen all the time in hollywood, it's just that in this case it was a fake.
>>
>>14896807
What was "the event" in reference to?

>>14896844
I guess I'm not surprised about that. Clickbait articles are pretty effective in gaining a lot of hits, and if people can post bitchy shit speculating about someone famous, it tends to reel in an audience.

It's good to hear that the Hayden Panettiere stuff was made up though.
>>
>>14896586
Read up on Project Blue Beam. Some people on the extreme Christian Right believe that NASA is trying to fake the Second Coming for some reason
>>
>>14896635
My uncle works at Hasbro and he told me that an Ariana Grande Hasbro brand sextape is gonna come out next week
>>
>>14896898
Half Life 3 confirmed
>>
so apparently when hitler and his newly wed both committed suicide he told the help to cremate the bodies only a skull fragment remained recently dna testing on the skull fragment was done and it didnt belong to either of them the belief is that hitler took the rat lines to Venezuela and died in 1963 and had two children found this one on youtube
>>
HAARP has always been one of my favorite conspiracy theories. Some people even say that the US used it on Japan to cause the big earthquake and tsunami.
>>
>>14896930
Got a link to the video ? I'd like to see what evidence they have to suggest that, sounds interesting
>>
>>14896940
Why would they do that?
>>
The recent "skyquakes" that have been heard all over the world in the past few years are either the planet's magnetic poles switching, or it's the sound of the underground constructions of cities to shelter humanity's elite from potential doom.

Of course, I don't believe the underground city theory as I don't think you'd hear the sound as eerily and clear as you do from a skyquake if it was deep underground, and that theory was made just before 2012 because certain people felt the world would end.
>>
On QI for a season they had a segment called "dubious theories" where they'd talk about conspiracy theories that interested them, and one I remember pretty well was that the year isn't technically 2014 because there was a century of made-up history or something like that, to compensate for the loss of a large chunk of historical information. or something along those lines. Anyone heard of this before, or something similar? I don't know if the theory has a name.
>>
>>14896978
There's some Christian fringe-y types who believe that the Egyptians built the pyramids in like 1600 and that all events in "the past" happened a lot more recently than everyone else thinks they happened. Generally, they're the same folks who believe in British Israelism
>>
>>14896948
Supposedly money.

http://www.knowthelies.com/node/8010

http://eclinik.wordpress.com/vital-issues/ben-fulford/japan%E2%80%99s-government-threatened-with-more-haarp-attacks-pays-60-trillion-yen-to-feds/

Do some research. You'll find there is some pretty good information mixed in with delusional ramblings of schizophrenics.
>>
>>14896964
Y'know, these videos have been surfacing on youtube recently and I've not heard a single one IRL myself. I think a lot must be faked but the only sound I hear similar is when a plane flies by my house or the wind turbines in the field not far from where I live.
>>
File: leeouigie.jpg (46KB, 728x576px) Image search: [Google]
leeouigie.jpg
46KB, 728x576px
>>14896648
is there anywhere that i can find more info on this conspiracy
>>
>>14896978
The time loss theory it was due to when the calender swapped between the old version to the current one and the reigning monarch who ordered it wanted to reign in the year of 1000
>>
File: image.jpg (689KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689KB, 3264x2448px
>>14897008
>>14896964

It's funny because I think I heard one this morning. Either that or large machinery in the distance making a strange hum, but when I went for work I didn't see any. Pic related the sky when I woke up. Shit was cray.
>>
File: wingding.jpg (13KB, 398x156px) Image search: [Google]
wingding.jpg
13KB, 398x156px
>>14896586
I really like the wingding conspiracy theory, they may be on to something
>>
>>14897089

>spread the word faggot

After September 11, 2001, an email was circulated claiming that entering "Q33 NY", which it claims is the flight number of the first plane to hit the Twin Towers, in Wingdings would bring up a character sequence of a plane flying into two towers, followed by the skull and crossbones symbol and the Star of David.[10] This is a hoax: the flight numbers of the two airplanes that hit the towers were American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175; the tail numbers were N334AA and N612UA.
>>
>>14897089
what does q33ny mean?
>>
>>14896964
How in god's name would the switching of magnetic poles (which makes no sense) cause massive screeching sounds?
>>
>>14897115
Did you fail physics in high school or are to young to take it yet?
>>
Anyone interested in the Miley Cyrus thing I suggest you google "pedowoods" and click on the pastebin. You'll find info on it including CIA and government involvement as well as a load of interviews with people. It doesn't help that every time a thread about it is made on /pol/ it gets deleted. I was thinking of writing a free ebook about it, I still might.
>>
>>14897131
Nah, I actually study physics in uni. But consider me mentally retarded for the time being and kindly explain to me how it manages to create the screeching sounds.
>>
>>14897142
Post a course schedule with a time stamp or gtfo.
>>
>>14897148
Fuck that. It's obvious that you can't explain shit about the noise it would cause.
I was wrong about it making no sense though after a quick read up online. We do more abstract, problem solving kinds of physics so we don't touch on everything about how the earth works.
>>
>>14896658
>>14896691
>google data asylum
>Just because something might not add up or lacks evidence on this web site does not mean it's wrong
Eh, I'll pass
>>
>>14897133
Nothing pop ups...
Direct link?
>>
>>14897040
Thanks for clearing it up for me, I knew my memory of the details were hazy at best
>>
>>14897089
I don't care what /pol/ says, I don't honestly believe Judaism is the cause of such historical atrocities such as 9/11.
>>
>>14897133
Why does it get deleted on /pol/? What's the summary of the info on the paste bin? I feel iffy when googling dubious sound stuff, I'm a bit tin foil hat about it.
>>
>>14897230
i tried searching for it to
after traveling through links i found it:
http://pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z
apparently its pedowood not pedowoods
>>
>>14897301
*too
>>
>>14897301
Ah, thank you, anon
>>
>>14897301
Whats on it?
>>
>>14897186
Kid can't vouch for his education lel
>>
>>14897186
You clearly shouldn't be on a physics course if you hadn't heard about the possibility of the earth's poles reversing. Theres been multiple documentaries and scientists that have claimed for a while that it could be possible.
>>
>>14897020
Eh, not that I know of. I don't mind sharing what I've pieced together myself, but I'm hardly qualified on all the subject matter it touches.

The Eagle of the UNSC/UEG is familiar symbolism used by pro-Illuminati/NWO governments and organizations (namely Germany and the US). Micro conflicts by way of terrorism, similar to our timeline, slowly leads to the unification of the globe (and colonies) in a single government, which becomes lead by the military due to an alien invasion.

It seems kind of similar the conspiracies floating around now regarding global dominance. I mean, the setting is an example of where the military industrial complex is likely to lead humanity in terms of technology and social atmosphere. Military takeover due to looming non-human threat. A large focus on a modernized Africa, with ancient alien artifacts buried there from lost civilizations, which there are present day theories about from that South African fellow. Oh and of course reptilian enemies in the form of the Covenant and also the Didact.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 640x1136px
>>14896625
Actually, it was an Ameoba. It eats your brain. It's called N. Fowleri
>>
>>14896710

I wonder if he molested Obama.

He is a total scumbag though, for real.
>>
>>14897511
> amoeba that eats your brain

Holy shit how the fuck does it do that? Wow, any idea if that shit's still in the water? When was that water park closed? In the 90s or something?
>>
>>14896625
It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true.
>>
>>14896635
Corey Feldman has said multiple times that pedophilia is rampant in Hollywood. However, nobody takes him seriously for obvious reasons.
>>
>>14897531
Not saying she is a child, but pretty damn close. And she probably was one once.
>>
I believe that the government puts certain chemicals into public school milk in order to make the children more suggestible to any propaganda that might be presented to them.

I've been meaning to look into this more for a few years now, and I might finally get around to it now. I'll report back when I find some conclusive evidence.
>>
>>14897525
To my knowledge, the amoeba is still in the water. The park was closed in the early 90's. Here's an article on the amoeba eats the brain http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleria_fowleri
>>
Anyone have anything else about these Hollywood execs?

Or that KCAL vid, about Miley?
>>
>>14897531
I don't really know Corey Feldman, why did nobody take him seriously?

Also I know the director of Jeepers Creepers went to prison for molesting a child actor he used in his first two films. Although he acknowledges it was wrong, he still causes controversy.
>>
>>14897554
> Naegleria fowleri /n???lJ?ri?/ (also known as the "brain-eating amoeba") is a free-living, thermophilic excavate form of protist typically found in warm bodies of fresh water, such as ponds, lakes, rivers, and hot springs. It is also found in soil, near warm-water discharges of industrial plants, and in poorly chlorinated, or unchlorinated swimming pools, in an amoeboid or temporary flagellate stage.

It sounds pretty common so I'm guessing if you're not careful and you somehow become affected by this amoeba, it must be easily treated.
>>
>>14897563
> KCAL vid about miley

What's that? You've piqued my interest. Know what the video is about?
>>
>>14897586

Read this

>>14896634
>>
The biggest one that bugs me daily is the fact that our food is constantly being fucked with and engineered and re engineered and modified and processed beyond recognition.

Probably not the most reputable, unbiased source but http://bestmeal.info/monsanto/company-history.shtml

Monsanto is slowly turning us into malnourished, soy devouring, bitch titted mutants.
>>
>>14897579
>Although this occurs rarely,[1] such an infection nearly always results in the death of the victim.[2] The case fatality rate is greater than 95%.[3
>>
>>14897571
I guess your best bet is to YouTube him. He is a former child star and as we know, child stars rarely grow into well adjusted adults. He comes off as being all the way out of his entire damn mind. (And probably is)
>>
>>14896658

data asylum looks like a fun one. going to have to spend some time on that site
>>
>>14897620
Holy shit, I guess I should've kept reading. Wow, that's fucking bleak, especially with all the areas it can come up. That's keeping me away from lakes and rivers from now on.
>>
>>14896710
>one of the ideals of an introduction to a new world order is for sex and in turn perversion to be viewed as artwork

according to who./what?
>>
>>14897632
Initial symptoms include changes in taste and smell, headache, fever, nausea, vomiting, and a stiff neck. Secondary symptoms include confusion, hallucinations, lack of attention, ataxia, and seizures. After the start of symptoms, the disease progresses rapidly over three to seven days, with death occurring usually from seven to fourteen days later
Fuck
>>
>>14897623
If the UK scandal is anything to go off, a lot of politicians will be involved. I wouldn't be surprised if Reagan were involved. People forget that he was a hollywood heavy and union official for years, and it's recently come out that his UK Counterpart, Thatcher, was involved in covering up mass child rape by Conservative Monday Clubbers and Ministers.
>>
>>14897531
pedophilia is as rampant in hollywood as it is everywhere else, the only difference is better looking kids
>>
>>14897089
Anyone familiar with Phil Marshall?
>>
I spend a lot of time on /mu/ and I guess you guys might get a kick out of this stuff; black metal is a genre that has a fair few urban legends going around it. An infamous one is about Silencer's front man Nattramn. He's infamous for being a complete madman. The legend goes that he cut off a pair of pig trotters and sewed them onto his hands, and he was put into a mental institution after he killed a child with an axe. He supposedly stays in his cell writing poems in blood and even released an album while inside. Swedish pre-orders of it came with a vial of his blood.

Also there was a black metal group called Stalaggh that supposedly used mental patients' screams and shouts in their music. Whether it's true or not for both legends is unconfirmed, but I thought you guys might be interested in this. Stalaggh's album can be listened to here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br5tyuEUBWE

Pic related, it's Nattramn.
>>
>>14897676
"Stalaggh's USP is that they (supposedly) recruit genuine mental patients to record their vocals, which consist entirely of eardrum-lacerating screams. One of their guest 'singers' was apparently locked away after stabbing his own mother 30 times." Quoted from NME.
>>
>>14897649
Remind me to never go near lakes, rivers and ponds again.
>>
File: 1405273140856.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
1405273140856.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
>>14896625
N. Fowleri. It's an amoeba, and the fatality rate is over 97%. Fuck.
>>
>>14897653
The UK is currently having an uncovering of paedophilia rings what with Rolf Harris' arrest and the Jimmy Saville controversy - they made connections with higher ups and abused their celebrity status for molestation. It makes me feel uneasy thinking about this sort of corruption.
>>
>>14897676
> that picture

Holy shit that's fucked up
>>
>>14896894

"some reason"? IMO their intentions are pretty clear as long as one keeps in mind that the church is just another big-time(re: greed stricken) organization(being run like a corporation).

The bible doesn't say anything about biological lifeforms throughout the universe so in a way, contact/communication with aliens disproves(at best)/shakes up(at worst) most of the common fundamentalist Christian beliefs(well, I suppose this would be true for most religions, not *only* Christianity and/or other Abrahamic religions). The majority of Earths' population would be faced with the fact that they and their ancestors before them have not only been living a complete and utter lie but performed many sick & twisted acts all in the name of their false god.

This "Project Blue Beam" conspiracy & the paranoia is just yet another example of the church attempting to manipulate the population: they want to use their beliefs(aka: lies) as an alibi; they're sticking their heads in the sand so to speak.

If the church can manipulate the population into believing that these "aliens" aren't real, perhaps they're "demons" and we all know the only way to get rid of those nasty buggers is through Jesus, right?! And of course, the bible's been correct all along, there's no aliums, humans are awesome and the be all end all and shit. Yey us!

What better way to increase support for the church than through offering to "save" those who are confused and terrified?

Hooray for new recruits, converts & "born agains"!
>>
File: De-lijst.jpg (190KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
De-lijst.jpg
190KB, 1600x1200px
>>14897693
It's part of the same spate of inquiries. Bu the political angle is really the more fucked up one. Especially since some of the people involved now have cabinet or high level sub-cabinet positions.
>>
>>14897659
I've heard it's more ritualistic in Hollywood. It sucks because creepy Hollywood conspiracies interest me greatly but I can't ever find any really good sources. The best I've found is vigilant citizen but their stuff is a bit too illuminati, tin foil hat for me.
>>
>>14897648
It seems to generally be christians who look at websites without any citations other than other websites with no citations.
>>
>>14897709
can't read whatever it says on the piece of paper.
>>
Have you guys heard of Kenneth Anger? Dude's an avant-garde filmmaker who had connections with Anton LeVey, Mick Jagger and Jimmy Page, and he was a follower of Crowley's teachings.

I remember reading he wrote a book as a Hollywood "insider" back in the 50s or something detailing disturbing "facts" about Hollywood back in the day. I think you guys might be interested as a lot of this thread seems to be mentioning stuff like that: the book is called Hollywood Babylon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Babylon

It's heavily criticised for being distasteful as it published graphic photographs of death scenes of Hollywood stars, and Kenneth Anger's "research" was mainly spiritual, so a lot of the stuff claiming to be fact is most likely not. However, it'd make for an interesting read.
>>
>>14897737
It's a list of prominent british pedophiles from the eighties. It was seized in a police raid, the woman who organized the sex ring kept a list of prominent clients she could lean on.

Most of the names won't be familiar. But what matters is that it's like two or three pop stars and then a who's who of right-wing Britain. Half of the people on the list were members of the Monday Club, a conservative party think tank that dreamed up most of Thatcher's policies, and the then-leader of the National Front (precursor to the BNP) is also on there.
>>
>>14897693
Of course, it isn't as though there are any historical precedents to pedophilia within society. Totally new practice, our ancestors wouldn't dream of it.
>>
>>14896828
The video has been taken down. You must be onto something
>>
>>14897632
not common, not easy to catch. how many people swim in lakes/ponds/rivers? if it were that bad you'd hear people dying of it daily.
My mother-in-law on the other hand, loves to send me articles about it every once in a while... :|
>>
>>14897741
Yeah, those books are criticized because they have incorrect info. There's nothing conspiratorial (mostly sex scandals and deaths iirc). Anger himself isn't anything either, but the nutjobs on YouTube who think all occultism is connected to some greater force of "evil" and a long-dead secret society will say otherwise. His films that I've seen are interesting, but definitely avant-garde.
>>
>>14896676
terry richardson is just a guy who likes to take pictures of women naked. anything that happens between him and those girls is 100% consensual, and any girl who has said otherwise is just trying to get an extra 15 minutes of fame
>>
>>14897768
His films are definitely the most admirable pieces of work he's put out - there's a reason why he's still remembered for his films within the arthouse community and that's because they're daring (occult themes and homoeroticism since the 30s) and for influencing directors like Lynch and Scorsese. His films are definitely enjoyable, but if they seem too weird at first, try getting the BFI DVD release which includes a commentary on the films included by Anger himself, in which he explains the films, the influences and inspiration behind scenes as well as quirky bits of trivia. He's an interesting guy, definitely an eccentric.
>>
>>14897763
Quite a lot of people will swim in lakes and rivers, man. On a hot summer's day, you're in the forest with some friends - people go skinny-dipping in places like that. Or a nice big lake, it's not uncommon to go swimming in situations like that.
>>
>>14897757
Oh shit, it was there when I posted it, man. Fuck.

Basically, it's about a film crew that were planning on investigating paedophilia rings for a documentary but basically they came across a paedophilia ring while making said documentary, and because it caused controversy with their bosses, they couldn't ever properly air it or something like that. I think people upload it from time to time so just check "Conspiracy of Silence" every now and again on Youtube.
>>
>>14897813
>>14897757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Another link. You can thank me later.
>>
>>14897823
I'd recommend reading the video description too, it puts the documentary into context.
>>
>>14897676
I bet the whole thing is made up bullshit. I wonder why Silencer would need to resort to such bullshit because the music is a thousand times better than your average DSBM band. Velvet Cacoon were another black metal band that used this tactic to achieve infamy. Instead of just creating outlandish lies about themselves, Velvet Cacoon also started presenting other people's music as their own.. mostly indie folk bullshit, lol and the black metal kiddies lapped it up. It was bullshit, as it turns out. It was just some hipster internet troll from NWN productions forums or something. Now he is pretending to be dead.
>>
>>14897479
he asked how it would make a sound
>>
>>14897839
Yeah, it doesn't surprise me if it's fake, really. I know a lot of black metal is about creating nightmarish sounds and that these urban legends kinda just add to that. It's pretty interesting to read about them though, I think.

In a genre full of infamy, from Varg's church burning and killing of Euronymous, Mayhem's dead vocalist on their album cover and Gaahl torturing a guy at a party, it seems to make sense other bands may make up fucked up stories to try and compete. Whether you believe them or not, they make for interesting little tales to share with those interested.
>>
>>14897823
Is this even worth watching? Anyone seen it before? It's just I don't want to waste an hour on something that's blowing shit out of proportion
>>
>>14897998
From what I remember watching it years ago it wasn't bad. Only real evidence comes from the mouths of the kids themselves though.
>>
>>14897998
it is 100 percent worth it. trust me anon
>>
>>14897998
It keeps getting taken down from Youtube, so it's time to don your tin foil hat and actually watch it.
>>
>>14897659
kek'd
>>
File: mfw.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>14896601
>mfw actually watching this video

i swear video produces just layer this shit on hard at this point to fuck with people, not because of any illuminutti

blatant pentagrams lol

if anything they do it on purpose to sell more music

video for those interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48&feature=kp
>>
>>14896630
It's possible that it was talking about Miley Cyrus. Given that Kesha already had that 'wild party' vibe to her music while Miley was known as a children's songwriter up until recently.
>>
>>14897525
I read some news article of a little boy that went swimming in a creek or something like that and this amoeba thing killed him.
>>
>>14897525
>>14897554
They never found any at the park or the lake it was on. Florida passed a law banning all parks using water from lakes and streams and Disney just happened to own one of the parks that fell under the ruling.
You can still walk around parts of it if you stay at an on-site resort. The electricity is still on and they still play music in the background. You just can't go in the water and parts of the park are fenced off.
>>
>>14897439
>>14897479
idiots.
>>
>>14897105
Think it was the flight number of one of the 9/11 planes.
>>
>>14897439
>>14897479

Guy was asking how the poles made the sound and was not claiming they couldn't move... by HAARPING on something else other than the question you made yourselves look like an ass.
>>
>>14897531
Feldman undoubtedly got his delicious boy butt diddled but his desperation to hold onto every last drop of fame he has makes him and his claims dubious.

After Haim died he was going to blow the lid off of this thing and take down giants. Never did and lapped up the little attention his upcoming revelations provided.

I know you know, just piggy backing your post out of convenience.
>>
>>14897586
Doesn't exist. No one captured it.

Was a news report about Miley being found dead.
>>
>>14897525
it's just a single celled organism that attacks your cells... just use your imagination.

It's like mould eating stale bread.
>>
The Titanic was sunk to kill opponents of the Federal Reserve act that were on board. Within a year of the ship sinking the act was passed.
>>
>>14896586
op i totally get what youre saying im specially interested in conspiracies regarding space(altough i dont believe one word of them). But not the classic "apollo didnt happen" ones, some are much more creative . for example claiming that the apollo missions were actually nukes to fight some misterious aliens on the moon
>>
>>14896634
>implying a post-teenage girl looks exactly the same way she did when she was 15
-.-
>>
>>14897676
You have to give the guy credit, It must've been really hard to kill someone with an axe with pig trotters
>>
>>14897089
Stuff like this I don't understand. I'm not particularly skeptical, but why would a group go through and attempt to cover up an attack like 9/11, and then leave things like this lying around that expose said cover up.

Someone will probably say "to make those who question it look crazy," but what the fuck is the point of that?
>>
>>14901457
Especially in the entertainment industry. I think this conspiracy theory might fit Amanda Bynes as well. Probably even more realistically.
>>
>>14896634

I just googled "jayson thiessen daniel ingram" the names of the supposed lawyers in Miranda Cosgrove's supposed sexual assault case.

They're both done some kind of work on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. One of them did music for it.

In other words this is probably fake and gay.
>>
>>14900609
No it wasn't.
>>
>>14896691
Pretty much plans spray chem-trails in the air, the chemtrails contain a micro fiber that we breath and eat so it is in our bodies. Can be viewed using a certain type of UV light.

There is a red wine test to see if you are infected.
>>
>>14903547
forgot to add that they can be used to have mind control over us
>>
>>14897798

sup Terry
>>
>>14896930
I don't know about any of that but it's a fact that the Russians had a skull they said was Hitler's but it was determined to be a girl's.

Also many ex-Nazis did flee to South America.
>>
Reporting in for "skyquakes".

Most likely explanation being offered by online sources and a few threads on /sci/:
The source of the sound is the gradual modulation of radio frequencies crossing into an audible range. This is also unproven and poorly tested but Occam's Razor leads me to think this is the course of testing that should be followed to find the answer.
>>
>>14905568
There was some technology I saw on TED and later talked about online that was for use as a directional sound emitter. The sound was produced above the range of human hearing, and by modulation was converted to an audible wave as it reached the intended recipient. Because it started as a wave with properties that allowed for projecting it in a specific direction, the intended use was for communication by sound to a single or multiple targets only in a crowd, or for directed advertisements, etc.

I think it's already in use in some form but poorly distributed and not very well developed. Makes sense that if this technology could work, then modulating radio frequencies (intentionally or by happenstance) would yield similar results.
>>
>>14896601
Because triangles, right?
>>
NASA teamed up with the CIA to fake the moon landing in '69 and I can prov
>>
>>14905674

Sniper must have got him :(
>>
>>14905683
You'd have to be a real tin foil fella to believe there are snipers on thi
>>
>>14896844
Yeah but what you said isn't actually true tho...
>>
>>14897699
here's a picture of him without a mask on. he did not sew pig trotters on to his hands, he only wore them as gloves for that album cover. however, he is very ill and cuts himself. just listen to some of his music and you'll understand how fucked up he is. he also wrote a book called grishjärta (translates into "Pig's Heart") with a bunch of poems and a perspective of life from his view. interpretation can be tricky but some of them are kinda well made.
>>
File: nattramn.jpg (98KB, 475x717px) Image search: [Google]
nattramn.jpg
98KB, 475x717px
>>14905928
forgot pic
also his real name is mikael nilsson
>>
>>14897709
>Cliff Richard
I fucking knew it
>>
>>14900828
The dude said that the poles reversing made no sense. I think we're all in agreement about what he said regarding the sounds
>>
>>14897632
>tfw I'm going camping in August right up next to Gila river, and will be bathing in it along with the family
How do more people not get this?
>>
>>14903547
Just tried it with sangria that I made. Other than pulp, i didn't get any of that black shit. But it could have been mixed in. I'll try it one day with actual red wine when I get a chance.

But I'm honestly not sure if it would be here. My snow didn't burn, either. I live out in the boonies but have shills around me every day so there wouldn't be much use for them to waste resources out here.
>>
>>14896658
You just went full tinfoil
>>
>>14897008
I'm sure many videos are fakes, but I experienced one of these skyquakes personally a couple of years ago. Only paranormal thing that's ever happened to me.
>>
>>14896964
Terrifying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLkLK6_jylo
>>
>>14896709
>trusting any website on that network that isn't lifehacker.com and you should barely trust them.
>>
>>14897623
I don't believe him, as much as I want to. He acts batshit insane, and he was quick to drop his dead friends name as a victim but hasn't dropped a single name of a suspect. Hes either a coward, an attention whore, or a psychopath, or some combination.
>>
>>14906639
Combination.

See...
>>14900840
>>
>>14897270
Wouldn't be the first time the Israelis orchestrated events to bring America's brawn onto the world stage for their favor.

USS Liberty.
>>
Hollow earth anon, hollow earth
>>
>>14896630
Surely you don't know anything about the illuminati MO.
>>
>>14897624
It's so fucking long and incoherent at times.

I don't know what point he is trying to make at some parts.
>>
Anyone read this site?

http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/

>ARTIFICIAL SYNCHRONICITY, LANGUAGE MANIPULATION, KUNDALINI AND THE CORNERS OF REALITY

HOW THEY'VE TURNED YOU INTO A MENTAL SLAVE
& SOME TOOLS TO HELP YOU DECONSTRUCTING THIS BRAINWASHING AND GETTING FREE FROM THIS CIRCUS
>>
>>14906592
THE OLD ONES ARE AWAKENING
>>
>>14906324
You basically have to be really unlucky for it to stick in the right place in your sinuses. If it does? You're fucked.
>>
>>14897270

>historical atrocity
>only 300+ people died

wat
>>
>>14907805
It was 3000.

Around 300 firefighters alone died.

Gods, what is it with this website and thinking only tiny numbers of people died in big things?
>>
I think the Zodiac Killer was a CIA black op to put fear into the counter culture ground zero of San Francisco during the late 60s.
>>
>>14907825

I'll buy that. Sure. You've convinced me.
>>
I used to think chemtrails was one of the nuttier conspiracy theories but after watching the skies for the behavior of contrails I feel kinda weird. If there is mostly clear blue skies and the contrail of an airplane doesn't last very long, the sky remains clear. But as soon as you start noticing a clear blue sky with planes with contrails lasting a long time, within 30-45 minutes the entire sky becomes hazy. Theres also a lot of instances where you see one plane putting out a contrail that lingers and another plane with no contrail at all- that could definitely be chalked up to different humidity levels at different altitudes but it makes you wonder as well.
>>
>>14907812

Okay, 3000. Out of a population of 14,000,000.

3 out of 14,000.

1 out of 5,000.

It's illogical to view that as a "tragedy."
>>
>>14897676
black metal is th fucking best genre
>>
>>14907843
you are fucking retarded
>>
>>14907856

PERFECT ARGUMENT
FLAWLESS
10/10
>>
>>14907843
I mean, the body count, the destruction of property, the money to rebuild, the whole world was watching it, and it fucked up going through airports for everyone. I can sort of look at it as tragedy. Sort of.
>>
>>14907878

Body count was minimal for a "terrorist attack", the destruction of property was fantastic but not nearly as horrific as it could have been, the money to rebuild is irrelevant because the US doesn't give a FUCK about national debt, the whole world doesn't care when every other continent has had serious scorched earth policies on it (Europe, 1944, for example), and just because you couldn't fly doesn't mean it's the end of the world (unless you were on or near the Twin Towers).
>>
>>14907891
Eh.
>>
>>14907891
I think 9/11 was a tragedy because it gave the scum-sucking lawtellers the excuse to end what little rights we had.

If we could actually have our constitution back I'd be willing to take 1 9/11 of deaths a day for the next hundred years. Same for funded space exploration. Shit's worth it.
>>
>>14907907

The PATRIOT Act was the greatest tragedy in the history of the United States.

(That or JFK being assassinated, considering he wanted to kill the National Bank and actually did NOT support the military staging radical events to promote nationalistic fervor, and would veto everything.)
>>
>>14907913
Preach it, brother.
>>
>>>/b/557116167
It´s quietly happening. [bypass code:6]
>>
>>14907913
No one is claiming that 9/11 was the greatest tragedy in American history. The argument is whether it qualifies as one at all.
>>
>>14907920

It doesn't. Propaganda made it Munchausen's.
>>
>>14896586
I heard she got in the way of that Montana girl and so they made her "redundant."
>>
>>14896658
>data asylum
I am almost 80% positive this is a hoax...but, shit. That is a scary fantasy. I have a headache just thinking about the possibilities.
>>
>>14903547

What's this red wine test? I'm new to this whole thing
>>
Bampity bumpydoo
>>
>>14897741
both volumes of Hollywood Babylon are great and I've heard that there's supposed to be a third. it's not so much conspiracies as it is insider gossip about old hollywood. still definitely worth the read
>>
>>14898830

i love that video, i honestly think its her and the director mocking all the buzz about celebrity and the illuminati. its basically a really well done satire
>>
>>14897105
it doesn't mean anything, they made it up to make the wingdings hoax fit
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.