[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So last night on /b/ a former government contractor revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 51

File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x281px
So last night on /b/ a former government contractor revealed that he was partially "in the know" regarding some earth shattering information. I will summarize it all if you like...
>>
Below is a lost of the "facts" presented by an anonymous user on /b/ who claimed to have been hired to transfer classified government documents (U.S.) from microfiche to a modern medium (presumably digital hard drives). He was contracted along with around 70 other people to do this work in 2007. Everything that he was reading and copying was written in code, but after a working with the information for long enough he was able to crack the code, claiming that it wasn't a particularly difficult one. He did not take any notes, for obvious reasons, but tried to remember as much as possible.

For description's sake, he referred to any corresponding parties within the documents as 'voices'. This simply means that any government officials that are reporting their involvement or interactions with the project are not listed by name, but do describe their experiences in detail. These are likely debriefing documents.
>>
>>14692219
all ears
>>
I'm here anon continue
>>
The basics are as follows:

- there is a large, square object located on Earth, specifically on 'American property'. This description may mean that it is not actually within the continental United States (possibly some acquired territory or research base elsewhere).

- The object is somewhat mechanical or technological, so it is referred to (by the author) as The Device. It is roughly 4,000 square feet, and consists of two levels, though apparently the separation of the two levels is very strange.

- The Device was discovered by the Americans in 1941 (but there may have been knowledge of it earlier than that). However botanists and geologists testing the area around the device concluded that it has been sitting where it is for an extremely long time (the author hinted at hundreds of thousands of years).

- Quite a lot of modern technology has been inspired or copied from the Device, including WiFi. Interestingly, the author pointed out that nothing has actually been reverse-engineered. This is because it is apparently impossible to disassemble or dismantle anything on or within the Device.

- The author described the Device as seeming to always be 'on', but operating at very low power. He likened it to a facility running on emergency lights after a power outage. However, the officials in charge do not know if this is the case (it may simply require very little power).

- Perhaps most important is the 'door' or 'portal' inside the device which will be described further later.
>>
>>14692235
It's the allspark
>>
>2014
>not pretyping
>skeletons
>>
The author went into further detail about his tasks, what he was able to remember and why he felt the need to share it on a message board (/b/ is part of 4chan.org, a site popular for being completely untraceable.*) Like many others he felt comfortable revealing 'secrets' since even if this was noticed by the government, it is unlikely anyone would know specifically who he is (70 others were on the same project).

He was also quick to point out that nothing he ever read mentioned anything about aliens. Obviously the Device was not made by our civilization, but the documents never once mention aliens or spaceships or anything of the sort.

After a lot of questions and the like from others on /b/ he felt encouraged to reveal some of the really strange things that he had read. There were basically two major revelations that stuck with him. He admitted that he is not an extremely smart man, so the fist revelation has bothered him for years because he cant get his head around it. Essentially, many of the 'voices' in the transcripts describe the device as being the 'only actual thing in the universe that is real' and 'more real than anything else we have ever quantified'.
>>
The second revelation was more of an event. At some point in the 70 year history of the American interaction with the device, four people were inside when a 'door' opened. This was unlike any type of door the way that we would visualize it, but those involved all describe it as a portal or gate, etc. Once fully open, the four people actually saw themselves on the other side. Not reflections or projected images, but four tangible near-duplicates (apparently there were tiny variations, but they were positive about the others being like copies of themselves). They were able to fully interact with their doubles and communicate with them, though the author either chose not to include the details of their talk, or they simply aren't recorded in the coded text. The major thing that he added was that this was completely and utterly life changing for the four involved, in that it filled them with great humility and understanding. Almost as if they now knew that they were nowhere near as important as human beings believe themselves to be. Apparently one of the four never shows up in the documents again after this event.
>>
So that's that. Could be a talented writer trolling people online... could be a completely honest guy who felt the need to share. The thread actually 404'd out of nowhere before much more could be addressed, but it was fascinating to imagine.
>>
this is either a truncated version of an SCP or copypasta, because I've read something with this exact description before.
>>
>>14692262
Only thing In the universe that is real? God that blew my mind
>>
File: 1401415175675.gif (575KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1401415175675.gif
575KB, 320x213px
>>14692219
I was wondering how long this would take to get to /x/
>>
>>14692282
>>14692282
It's copypasta in that I typed this up on my ipad earlier today, but the thread I described happened on /b/ last night. That OP may have been working from pasta for all I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (974KB, 2048x1638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
974KB, 2048x1638px
>>14692289
Were you in the thread last night?
>>
The thread was filled with a lot of peeps spouting spiritual and magical crap, but the author insisted that it was all very scientific, but extremely hard to comprehend.
>>
>>14692300
Yea I was skimming...I dont wanna be that guy but the op had alot of details and answers to many questions for it just to be a prank.
> im more of a spiritual guy but he made me wonder
>>
>>14692316
Yeah, agreed. Granted, what he was reading could have been bullshit, but I got the sense that he was telling the truth about reading it.
>>
Is there more to this glory? Fuck, even if it's some OC creepypasta, I'm okay with it.
>>
What stuck with me about his description was ten way that they couldn't really describe the interior. How the doorway/portal was very strange, and the second level was hard to explain.
>>
>>14692235
>- Quite a lot of modern technology has been inspired or copied from the Device, including WiFi. Interestingly, the author pointed out that nothing has actually been reverse-engineered. This is because it is apparently impossible to disassemble or dismantle anything on or within the Device.

Bull.

But I'm still interested. Anyone got a screencap?
>>
>>14692333
There's a bit more regarding some of the questions people were asking. An interesting thing he mentioned was that if you were to consider a device like a transporter on Star Trek... how it completely destroys something in one location and creates a perfect copy in another location... How that concept should be applied to our reality when we question the universe.
>>
>>14692333
I remember him sayin they found a ship or something but no crew and also another ship that was "out of sync" and thats where we got synchronize from. Unfortunately there were so many questions and so many ass trollz things that theard was unbearably long
>>
File: 1366248874885.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1366248874885.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>14692262
>a site popular for being completely untraceable.*

riiiiiiight.
>>
>>14692345
He also mentioned that "your mind is not your own", but that's not all that original.
>>
I think the boiled down concept he was trying to express is that this reality is nothing like we think it is, and a few people know the truth. It seemed like we was saying that this universe is not unique, and may even be a 'program' (one of many)
>>
File: 20014.jpg (20KB, 498x200px) Image search: [Google]
20014.jpg
20KB, 498x200px
reminds me of pic related
>>
>>14692219

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>14692364
Ha, Kubrick was mentioned last night as someone who may have been in the know.
>>
Oh, and you Tesla lovers will like knowing that his name pops up in the coded documents a few times.
>>
>>14692262
>untraceable

mfw ive been v& behind proxies for uttering threats
mfw i have no face anymore
>>
>>14692375
>proxies
>no face
slenderman?
>>
>>14692262
So basically it is the simulation processor. Without it, all simulation "illusion" is gone. Nuke that shot and let us free, ya hear me?!
>>
This shit must have been archived. Anyone have a link?
>>
>>14692404
Unless it was deleted by the guvernmints.
>>
>>14692404
The thread was alive for at least two hours.
>>
>>14692398
Who's to say we don't all die when that happens
>>
>>14692398
>simulation processor in a simulation.

only on /x/
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-06-07-16-10-33.png (136KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-06-07-16-10-33.png
136KB, 1024x600px
>>14692340
>Anyone got a screencap?
>>
File: 1402030326559.jpg (754KB, 1060x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1402030326559.jpg
754KB, 1060x2255px
>>14692449
>>
>>14692449
The plot thickens
>>
>>14692449
>>14692452
MOAR
>>
In short, it seems that if anyone ever existed within that thing, it was in prehistoric times, and they could somehow get up to the other level, and through the "portal" with ease...
>>
>>14692505
or, working backwards, they could open the door, get on the floor, go out and walk the dinosaur.
>>
>>14692349
goverment fag here
>>
suck my dick
>>
>>14692516
I like you
>>
>>14692443
You should think out if the box there, m8.

>idea of a simulation only gained from movies and video games

only on /x/
>>
>>14692512
Which government?
>>
If this thing is real, does anyone have any thoughts regarding where it might be?
>>
>>14692531
Somewhere in South America probably, that place is a huge forest and no one never talks about it because muh third world
>>
>>14692522
Also no pun intended...
Damn that's good
>>
>>14692531
I was thinking the same thing. Iraq maybe?
>>
>>14692531

Ever looked at some of the more glaring inconsistencies between early 20th century maps and the ones we see today? Could be educational.
>>
>>14692545
Cradle of civilization after all
>>
>>14692541
Yeah, I can see that. Greenland also popped into my head
>>
>>14692531
It's in north Ethiopia
The west has always kept tabs on that country and that region.
That's just my take.
Sounds more like Utopia doesn't it?!
>>
>>14692531
4,000 square feet isn't really all that big, so another facility could be built up around it easily. (Nobody say Area 51).
>>
>>14692531

I read the original thread, or most of it (but didn't screencap anything) and I think I remember the dude saying he was certain it was solidly under american control, wherever it was. And at least as early as 1941.
>>
>>14692262
>but the documents never once mention aliens or spaceships or anything of the sort.

>>14692347
>they found a ship
>>
>>14692219
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>14692569
Yeah, he did. I also found it odd that he said it was on "American property", which made me think that it's possibly in an American territory somewhere outside of the 50 states
>>
>>14692582
He only used the term "ship" to give us a reference point, since it had walkways and lights and such. It seems like they ever really knew exactly what it was, if it was ever mobile, etc.
>>
File: 1389246038142.jpg (61KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
1389246038142.jpg
61KB, 400x294px
>>14692594
thanks for clearing that up. anything else you remember? What about you OP?
>>
>>14692585
Why don't you go on and spam this in every thread in /x/ so we know it must be so because the website says so.
>>
Oooh, what about the actual location of UVB-76
>>
>>14692587
Area fiddy uno is a distraction. It's probably one of those cold northern states...that would have to be predominantly white. Like VT
>>
>inb4 "The Device" = CERN
>inb4 time machine/worm-hole manipulator
>inb4 "his" second revelation: dupes in parallel universes
>inb4 ^ "wifi"
>inb4 "The Device" will exists "forever"
>inb4 ^ 'the only real thing in the universe' ,maybe spoken metaphorically
>inb4 who is titor
>inb4 titor can't inb4
>>
>>14692609
Ah yes, we already have our first fool here now. Notice the subtle aggression that tells you he is extremely insecure and seeks secret knowledge to put himself above others.

A fascinating specimen of native /x/ fauna.
>>
Is this the thread that is causing the spam or is it another one?
>>
>>14692603
>>14692603
I remember someone suggesting that this is all a holographic universe, and he said something like "that is very close, and it not even a unique hologram either"
>>
>>14692582

>they found a ship

probably pertaining to the philadelphia incident
>>
>>14692585

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This is what he meant by "untraceable"
>>
>>14692640
I can see where you are coming from but the details sounded much different.
>>
>>14692630
I wasn't even being aggressive. I just don't understand why do you post this on this thread TWICE. We know this. This is /x/
>>
>>14692647
Exactly. People release secrets and confess crimes on here constantly because it's all so readily dismissed as lies. This makes it a great place to get shit off of your chest, and it keeps whistleblowers from being a real threat to secrecy because "who's gonna believe 'em?"
>>
Mankind has just began probing into the quantum realm of things. Through quantum physics, the leading physicists have done experiments that has proven quantum entanglement, as well as the probability wave, characterized by electrons in the double-slit test. The probability is that we never really know where an electron is in a particular space, but the probability of it being there. Could it be that the paradigm of the human mind can only fathom one possibility, one dimension at a time? "The Device" would possibly be a gate to other dimensions, allowing you to gaze at yourself in another timeline. Everything is an illusion my friend. The Device is the only physical truth we have.
>>
>>14692651
My presence appears to have angered the native even further, let us move to a safer distance to watch the outcome.
>>
>>14692671
This is sorted what I was gleaning from the whole thread. The Device showed them that they are one copy of possibly billions of versions of themselves, and perhaps none of them are real. This would humble a man alright.
>>
>>14692673
Of all the threads in /x/, you come to this thread to spread hate and remind of us that this is not a fact (which we already know). I wasn't trying to claim it is not so. I'm just interested, why this thread specifically? What are you, a government agent spreading hate and disinfo about this? Why do you bother? You seem to have no interest in /x/ related, you only came here to remind us that this isn't a fact....why this thread?

>inb4 native is more angered

If you don't understand why I am interested in YOU, you must be a fool
>>
>>14692694
Look at the way the /x/oophile irrationally beats his chest in a threat display. Perhaps he is trying to attract a mate from among the other members of the board? Absolutely remarkable behavior.
>>
>Quite a lot of modern technology has been inspired or copied from the Device, including WiFi.

Well, that was pretty disappointing nad quick ending to what could be a pretty neat story.
>>
>>14692698
>>14692694
Could both of you maybe just go away?
>>
>>14692705
Would've been cooler if he said transistor.
>>
>>14692431
Who's to care? No simulation, no suffering.
>>
>>14692690
Seeing how far we have come technologically in the last 100 years, it's hard not to be optimistic of what we will be experiencing in our life time. The study of quantum physics and mechanics among other things could allow humans to see a truer universe, one not so separated from itself and us. We shall just wait and see.
>>
>>14692705
Why does that kill it for you? Is it not fathomable that some modern machines could have been inspired by mysterious tech?
>>
>>14692710
What if I enjoy suffering?
>>
File: shill.jpg (158KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
158KB, 650x773px
>>14692698
>>
>>14692705

I don't understand ,why did it make it disappointing?
>>
>>14692709
They only accessed this thing in 1941. We were already using transistors then.
>>
>>14692723
My oh my, it seems to be waving a crude flag in our direction. Given the previous threat displays, this must be a further threat or some sort of insult. It's amazing how well they function and grasp abstract concepts despite their shortfalls in intelligence compared to other sapiens.
>>
>>14692731
It was fun when i saw your first post but now it's just plain boring, you're just making the same posts over and over again.
>>
>>14692731
Christ, go back to /b/ already. I'm sure behaving like this is getting you off, but could you just do it elsewhere?
>>
File: Monolith-Earth-Moon.jpg (120KB, 1434x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Monolith-Earth-Moon.jpg
120KB, 1434x1086px
>>14692736
Man, this thread is reminding me of some crazy as fuck transhumanist site that I visited. It was incomprehensible most of the time but kept talking about how humans were like ants and had a quote from some old text along the lines of -If you go this way you will become more than God and God will be like nothing to you and you will be lost-

Not at all what it was I really can't remember but, it scared the shit out of me I never went back to the site. Felt like I was learning something that shouldn't be. Damn I wish I could remember what it was called.

Also, the Monolith gave monkeys the power to kill a dominate, which furthered their evolution in a way making them God.Then it fast forwards to the space age like all of history meant nothing until the Monolith revealed itself again.

All life would be meaningless without whatever it is that the Monolith is trying to do.
>>
>>14692765
>All life would be meaningless without whatever it is that the Monolith is trying to do.
but what's the purpose of the people who built the monolith?
did they also have a monolith of their own?
if so, what's the purpose of the monoliths?
>>
>>14692765
Love it. Sounds like a very cool site. If there is indeed a creature running all of these simulations who is the ultimate 'us', then it would indeed be amused by the gods we created with our minuscule minds.
>>
>>14692585
>>14692630
>>14692673
>>14692698
>>14692731
>>
>>14692719
Then you can oppose us, and we will overcome.

Such is the dialectic.
>>
>>14692717
>>14692724
that's because i work in telecommunication and know a fuckload about the mechanisms behind wifi, as well as it's history

it's not some magick cube, we owe more for faraday, maxwell, hertz... and they certainly didnt make their discoveries becuase some ancient cube spoke to them
>>
>>14692765
Transhumanism is dehumanism, you were right to steer away anon.
>>
File: UmpOi.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
UmpOi.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>14692779
maybe the cube told them not to tell others about talking to it
>>
>>14692779
Hey bro, check this site out: http://www.qsl.net/n9zia/

If you ignore the political diatribes, they got some pretty cool projects.

Check out the "Military and Espionage" and "Radar" sections in the Other Projects bit.
>>
>>14692779
Well think for a minute about the fact that this government employee does not work I your field, and would not know the history of WiFi or radio. He is likely just misinterpreting information.
>>
>>14692768
Last nighs thread started throwing around the term 'artist'. Somewhere, there is an artist who has sketched billions of self portraits, each a little different. You are simply one of those drawings. The 'real' you is the artist, somewhere.
>>
>>14692786
i don't think he would then use a particular example of wifi
>>
>>14692779

>"because some ancient cube spoke to them"

nobody said someone made wi-fi because they saw/heard/interacted-with the so called "Device". It was an indirect inspiration, maybe someone told someone about a device that contains many connections connected to a singular(internet maybe?), which I'm not sure because I don't work in telecommunications.

>"fuckload" = 25 mins of google?
>>
>>14692690
I figured this out when I broke through on dmt and it doesnt humble you it makes everything seem simple and retarded.
The purpose of out holographic reality is to fill the nothingness with everything ever through the multiverse theory. Everything that could ever happen happened in some universe. All of time is one moment. We are only mediums to observe this process so it would have an audience.
>>
>>14692800
>>"fuckload" = 25 mins of google?
projecting is rude, anon!
>>
>>14692800
>which I'm not sure because I don't work in
>"fuckload" = 25 mins of google?
stop making a fool of yourself, it's easy enough just casually speaking with an electrical engineer
>>
File: UU.jpg (174KB, 612x800px) Image search: [Google]
UU.jpg
174KB, 612x800px
>>14692768
My theory from all that I know is that the Monolith or "device" is a catalyst for evolution. It is "all that we are" in a very simple state. But to the evolved beings that created it, it is probably nothing more than a calculator. Something they already have access to but more conveniently.

I just read the Kyballion and it says that we will constantly grow to higher and higher levels, and those who are extremely more advanced than us would look at human behavior like we look at the behavior of matter. It has intelligence but it is so simple and predictable.

So when we access the "device" or "Monolith" it can only show us so much until we integrate what we learned and can access even more information from it.

The purpose for us would be so we could evolve and learn how to be more of ourselves.

The "ultimate" purpose for the transcended beings is obviously unknown to us.
>>
Hey a completely anonymous source told you a story that makes no logical sense? I BELIEVE IT.
>>
>>14692819
just like most of religious texts, huh?
at least ancient aliens monolith cube from space is a little more entertaining
>>
>>14692802
Hmmm. I'm. It sure, but I am betting humility is a better end result than hubris. I'm just a parallel dupe, though...
>>
>>14692802
You're right. Everything is simple and basic. Our measurable universe is just 12 particles and 4 forces with an infinite number of possibilities. This gives us the illusion of complexity, but in reality, everything is stupid.
>>
>>14692814

I was being gently sarcastic
>>
File: 5718724947808551036.jpg (38KB, 558x419px) Image search: [Google]
5718724947808551036.jpg
38KB, 558x419px
>>14692829
>I was being gently sarcastic
>gent
*tips fedora
>>
>>14692828
add to that the emptiness of an atom and we're suddenly not even solid things! and yet hitting your head against a wall would suggest otherwise
>>
File: 1356670802092.jpg (55KB, 616x414px) Image search: [Google]
1356670802092.jpg
55KB, 616x414px
>>14692832
>>
>>14692219
Reading this thread and the object description, you know what this makes me think?

Ark of the Covenant.
>>
>>14692833
ah ha! that statements sparks the juxtaposition of common sense. We see the data showing the enormous emptiness (the void) in matter, but that knowledge just yet cannot really be applied. We experience things as solid, as whole, as real but through detailed measurement, we see quite the contrary. Maybe our brain and our senses are more barriers than windows to our world, shielding us from the true beauty of God.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 540x720px
>>14692862
Hmmmm, very cool.
>>
>>14692877
Well sure... a lot of people have said similar things.
>>
File: feel_slow_man.jpg (39KB, 499x388px) Image search: [Google]
feel_slow_man.jpg
39KB, 499x388px
missed the thread. God I wish I was there...
>>
>>14692903
I freely admit that it could have all been bullshit, but it really stuck with me and just 'felt' true. Hard to explain.
>>
What's the deal with Monolith's
>>
>>14692912
please tell me more details. after reading the thread, I have that strange pressure on my forehead again.
>>
>>14692877
maybe we shouldn't force philosophical meaning (or the lack of it) onto everything
there's no reason debating the /meaning/ of shit not actually being solid, especially not when we can't even properly define what the shit is if not solid.
sure from a scientific viewpoint it's good to know, because then we can create cool things like nanotubes and spectrometers but it doesn't change anything, philosophically.
when you're mentioning the "detailed measurement" leading to a different picture than what we usually have we can step it down another level and make a detailed measurement of the detailed measurement, we'll then see that the actual part of the atom that actually is "stuff" and not empty void are just fields of probability, not even THOSE particles are actually particles, they're just the probability of the energy of a particle being localized (interactable) at some given location, and when we step it down a level more we'll get to the realization that different "particles" (of the same kind) aren't separate entities, they're just manifestations of energy in ONE single field.
so now suddenly solid things aren't just not solid, the parts that actually "are solid" aren't solid either, and they're also not different things, they're all the same thing.
then we can step it down yet another level and we get to the definition of spacetime itself, if it's all just some fields "spanning the entirety of the universe", is space and time actually real things?
i mean, since all inter/action is based on the "states" of some seemingly arbitrary fields what's to say the appearance of some "room" in which the fields reside is actually real?
turns out it isn't, space and time are the same thing, "space" as in room is just a manifestation of certain fields interacting in different degrees with a specific field (the Higgs field) it's not an actual thing.
and if space isn't "real", what is time?
it's yet another thing that looked like something but it "isn't really, lol"
>>
>>14692963
TL;DR
>>
>>14692968
like i give a fuck
>>
>>14692531
below the white house maybe? The dense forests of south america could also be it
>>
>>14692262
>(/b/ is part of 4chan.org, a site popular for being completely untraceable.*)

This is how I found out ur full of dogshit pal
>>
So its a multivac.
>>
>>14692245
kek
>>
>>14692508
>>
>>14692219
Last night, someone was roleplaying on /b/. That's unheard of.
>>
File: 2001-monolith.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
2001-monolith.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
>>14692235

>there is a large, square object located on Earth, specifically on 'American property'. This description may mean that it is not actually within the continental United States (possibly some acquired territory or research base elsewhere).

I saw that movie. Great film.
>>
File: monolith.jpg (40KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
monolith.jpg
40KB, 500x317px
ITT: A whole generation that never watched "2001"
>>
>>14692815

i like yer vibes, dawg
>>
So WiFi was invented by aliums?

What the fuck, are you all retarded?
>>
There certainly are a lot of narrow minded people here for a board called Paranormal. This story has to be one go the more realistic threads in here ( there is no mention or aliens or spirits) yet nobody is willing to suspend disbelief for a moment to consider that it may be true...
>>
>>14693650
You know...real intelligent and open-minded people don't waste their time on 4chan. ;)
>>
>>14692370
Kubrick definitely seems in the know. Any other directors who also seem to know?
>>
>>14693650
This board was fantastic, until shills started shitting up the board. Apparently we were getting into topics too touchy, now the gov't is suppressing us.
>>
>>14693679
Sure they do! Even the geniuses and auteurs of the world like traps.
>>
>>14693397
>>14693393

Just for your information you stupid fuck :

Kubrick knew alot about occult he was involved in rituals and he knew alot of secrets thats why they killed him and cut 25 minutes of his last movie EYES WIDE SHUT. They say those 25 minutes were meant to deprogram the mind control victims. If he shows something in his movies theres a high chance of it being real. He was one of a few jews who despised jews and praised hitler. They kidnapped and tortured his daughter to make him stop but it was already too late.
>>
>>14693695
Are there any versions of the uncut film available anywhere?
>>
>>14692235
The /k/ube
>>
File: 1385086036072.jpg (270KB, 658x831px) Image search: [Google]
1385086036072.jpg
270KB, 658x831px
>>14692671
>>14692690
mfw recently I had a spiritual experience that proved this to me. mfw humans are bi-planar beings existing in both the physical and the astral plane and the astral plane is the gate-way to all other realities and planes of existance and the amounts of realities are infinite but all versions of yourself are connected and it is possible to have a reverse lucid dream/ astral projection where instead of gaining omnipotence over reality in those "dreams" you gain omniprescence with all other reality versions of yourself.
mfw we are all tiny gods.
>>
>>14693706

I couldnt find it but his close friends and his wife confirmed they took 25 minutes out of the movie. Here is a very interesting article about him :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick%27s_political_and_religious_beliefs
>>
>>14692833
>>14692877
>>not realizing that atoms repel one another.
>>no atom connects to another
>>ishygddt
>>
>>14693737

HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT! OP WAS RIGHT HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

>When asked by Eric Nordern in Kubrick's interview with Playboy if 2001: A Space Odyssey was a religious film, Kubrick elaborated:[19]
I will say that the God concept is at the heart of 2001 but not any traditional, anthropomorphic image of God. I don't believe in any of Earth's monotheistic religions, but I do believe that one can construct an intriguing scientific definition of God, once you accept the fact that there are approximately 100 billion stars in our galaxy alone, that each star is a life-giving sun and that there are approximately 100 billion galaxies in just the visible universe.

>cont
>>
>>14693755

Given a planet in a stable orbit, not too hot and not too cold, and given a few billion years of chance chemical reactions created by the interaction of a sun's energy on the planet's chemicals, it's fairly certain that life in one form or another will eventually emerge. It's reasonable to assume that there must be, in fact, countless billions of such planets where biological life has arisen, and the odds of some proportion of such life developing intelligence are high. Now, the sun is by no means an old star, and its planets are mere children in cosmic age, so it seems likely that there are billions of planets in the universe not only where intelligent life is on a lower scale than man but other billions where it is approximately equal and others still where it is hundreds of thousands of millions of years in advance of us.

>cont
>>
>>14693722
I'm sure that you believe this happened to you, but most people fall victim to not realizing how creative and manipulative our senses are. That's really cool stuff that you describe, and it's all feasible, but you went in the wrong direction I think. We are not MORE powerful than we thought... We are considerably less powerful.
>>
>>14693755
>>14693758

When you think of the giant technological strides that man has made in a few millennia—less than a microsecond in the chronology of the universe—can you imagine the evolutionary development that much older life forms have taken? They may have progressed from biological species, which are fragile shells for the mind at best, into immortal machine entities—and then, over innumerable eons, they could emerge from the chrysalis of matter transformed into beings of pure energy and spirit. Their potentialities would be limitless and their intelligence ungraspable by humans.

JUST HOLY SHIT!
>>
>>14693763
Kubrick either knew a lot of secrets, or was just acutely aware of the true nature of things ( a few artists are, for whatever reason). Lots of dudes think that The Shining is really a story about how the government asked him to stage the moon landing and how it kind of wrecked his life... I'm now going to take another look and consider this secret facility and portal as the hidden meaning... See if it pans out.
>>
File: 1351442467632.png (563KB, 1241x641px) Image search: [Google]
1351442467632.png
563KB, 1241x641px
I think i know where the device is. Anybody remembers this incident?
>>
>>14693761
Not that guy, but it makes sense on the level that we are identifying the alternate-reality versions of ourselves as ourselves at all. We need some kind of connection to them for them to be us- otherwise they're just people who greatly resemble us.
>>
>>14693793
the fuck
>>
>>14693793
I have never heard of this, but it's quite cool.
>>
>>14692282
SCP=superior cerebellar peduncle?
>>
>>14693839
If that's not a band name I dint know what is...
>>
>>14693800
For sure. I like this theorization talk. More please.
>>
File: 1351445745145.jpg (727KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1351445745145.jpg
727KB, 1920x1080px
>>14693829
>>14693835

I will dump more pictures. It was a weird night on /x/ i shat myself and we thought it was the real end of the world or a huge alien invasion. Whatever it was, it was real because it was on multiple radars.
>>
>>14692235
SCP
>>
>>14692235
>copied from the device was wifi
>nick tesla invented wifi

GG
>>
>>14692877
>>emptiness cant be applied

There's emptiness inside all of us. Its really weird once you discover it.
>>
I hate to bring in something as silly as a Disney video game, but is anyone familiar with the character Roxas from Kingdom Hearts? His realization that he wasn't real popped into my head while reading about this stuff.
>>
File: fibonacci sequence.jpg (310KB, 963x494px) Image search: [Google]
fibonacci sequence.jpg
310KB, 963x494px
>>14693793
>>14693829
>>14693835
>>14693860

Another picture. This thing was circling like a spiral changing its shape into perfect sacred geometrical shapes. It was weird as hell. I had a gif version of it but i lost it if anybody have it please post it.
>>
>>14692877
You "void" inside molecules disappears all the time. This is what creates a black hole. If you squish the electrons into the nuclei of more and more molecules an object becomes extremely dense, generates incredible gravitational pull, and becomes a black hole. It's happened trillions of times.
>>
>>14693885
I really hope so e awesome dude at The Weather Network was simply being an awesome troll. I wouldn't even be mad if I were his boss.
>>
>>14693114
this.
you can totally be traced on 4chan
>>
>>14692765
you and people like you have no understand what God is. It be like a simulated being saying they will become the computer and better than the computer.
>>
>>14693898

It was on different radars at the same time.
>>
>>14693903
And teach us all how to form a sentence.
>>
>>14693900
I think that was meant as more of a 'nobody would bother tracing me' type comment, since it can always be seen as bullshit storytelling. I am sure most people know you can be traced or tracked.
>>
>>14693911
>>
File: url.jpg (316KB, 1105x764px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
316KB, 1105x764px
So these things are antennas for the DEVICE?

Holy Shit!

Notice how an obelisk is actually a monolith + a pyramid on top of its head.

>An obelisk is a monolithic stone monument whose four sides, which generally carry inscriptions, gently taper into a pyramidion at the top. The ancient Egyptians usually erected them in pairs and associated them with the rays of the Sun, which increase in width as they reach the Earth. The earliest known examples, excavated at Abu Sir, Egypt, date from the Old Kingdom during the reign of Neuserre (2449-2417 BC).
>>
File: obelisk_vatican.jpg (54KB, 591x360px) Image search: [Google]
obelisk_vatican.jpg
54KB, 591x360px
>>14693949

Also :

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOLY SHIT

>The Obelisk you see below was brought from Egypt and erected at the Vatican.

IM GOING INSANE!

why the fuck would the erect an obelisk from egypt in vatican what the actual fuck
>>
File: cubeonplanetnoctis.png (35KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
cubeonplanetnoctis.png
35KB, 640x400px
Reminds me of this
>>
>>14693955

Naturally , Anon.

See, Vatican is comprised of the same buddies as English aristocracy, and they have a huge hard on for anything Egyptian.

Do you know why ?

It is because they are basically the same aristocracy, they just moved from Egypt to Rome and later to London.

From which they still rule the world, with branches in Vatican and Washington.
>>
>>14693977
This.

This is such a logical thread to follow through history, but nobody really ever talks about it.
>>
File: kaaba1.jpg (177KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
kaaba1.jpg
177KB, 500x334px
>>14693973
>>14693977
>>14693989

>mfw nobody posted the real cube

theres a black stone in kabaa that nobody knows where it came from and they say it has paranormal powers.
>>
http://www.timecube.com/

Confirmed
>>
>>14693994
Ha, I pictured this too. If this Device is real, and people knew about it, people would be worshipping it for sure.
>>
>>14692449
>>14692452
Anyone know the post number of the OP?
>>
>>14692245
my sides
>>
Nevermind, found the thread

http://4archive.org/b/res/549766375

You're welcome.
>>
>>14693994
alien quantum xomputer?
>>
>>14694041
Oh, sweet dude. Thank you.
>>
Copied from the original thread on /b/ (regarding WiFi)
>What little we learned from this object, this tech, resulted in wifi, most communication systems, storage systems, modern tech we have today and continue to have. They were never able to move the object or dissamble more than a few minor pieces of tech, so they built around it and brought the smartest of the smart in different areas of study in at differing times to exam and poke at it to try to make any sense of it. Botanists, Archeologists, etc... were brought in to study the earth and area in and around it to attempt an explanation at the age discrepancies.
>>
>>14694193

>Also, where is the evidence that he "praised hitler"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick%27s_political_and_religious_beliefs

>ctrl+f : hitler
>>
>>14694193
Honestly, as cool as it seems, I don't think there 25 minutes missing. The movie as it exists now is already dripping with messages about the secret elite, Beta Kitten slaves, and warnings about those who run the world. I think the version that was released was what he wanted.
>>
>>14693695
The Monolith is Arthur C Clarke invention dumbass
>>
>>14692531
Could be Poland. For some reason USA is paying tons of attention to its government, also the east of the country is basically desolate. Also it has a long history of secret american military facilities.
>>
>>14694252
>>device was found in the 40s
>>poland was occopied by germans and afterwards soviets till the 90s
do you even know anything about history?
>>
>>14694251
Clarke and Kubrick worked on the story together. The novel and film were part of a big collaboration.
>>
>>14694252
It's fun to speculate the location, but it could be almost anywhere. The thing isn't very big, and the Americans have installations all over the place. Really, the only thing we have to go on is that it's somewhere firmly controlled by the Americans from at least 1941 to 1979, and the surrounding area was studied by botanists and archeologists, which probably rules out Antarctica, the Arctic, and big deserts.
>>
>>14694041
I don't get it, he said NO greys and NO reptillians and attributes all the sightings and abductions to "hallucinations" even though different people all saw the same thing.

Then later people start talking about alien beings though.
>>
>>14694371
Well, you gotta remember that most people have a bias toward assigning mysterious things to aliens. Also, loads of folks on /x/ are pretty set in their own theories about the world, and may already have it all "figured out".
>>
>>14692531
It was said that it's on american property. Why is everyone listing places that america doesn't own?

Somewhere like McMurdo, Guam, or the Virgin Islands makes more sense
>>
>>14694252
I was there, I am not sure about this. From what I read, it's mostly Poland that tries to establish strong political relations with US (or it goes both ways), whether it's proof for or against, dunno.

East of the country is somewhat underdeveloped but still first world - had no problem with finding decent hotel, wifi was rather accessible and free at many places while prices in general - in comparison with US - are quite low, even for quality goods.

Their job market sucks though, no wonder Poles now go fucking everywhere all around the world looking for cash.

Other than that, in relations to OP, I find his attempt at OC commendable but the description of item itself kind of stupid. It's really hard to base/copy any technologies off anything withotu reverse-engineering the equipment to see how it ticks.

And, like people mentioned, if posters on 4chan wouldn't be traceable, all those party vans and anons hacking anons wouldn't happen.
>>
>>14693994
ive read that it's probably a meteorite
>>
The absolute last place anyone in the government would post sensitive or classified information online is /b/.
>>
The Zohar from Xenogears is real!
>>
>>14694482
OP (of this thread) here... I don't know... He claimed to be just a contacted paper pusher, and the job ended 7 years ago. I can see him maybe getting a bit drunk and posting shit on /b/. Hell, I've revealed legitimate secrets on there for the fun of it.
>>
>>14694561
Ow, my nostalgia feels...
>>
it's in Alaska, ~100 miles from Mt. McKinley
>>
>>14694651
Just outside of Gakona?
>>
>>14692531
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Air_Base
>>
>>14692245
/thread
>>
>>14693793
Whaaaaaat is that... anybody got more on this?
>>
>>14692531
Shit, someone needs to find those pictures of Google Earth where there are just... blank areas that don't match up.

I remember seeing one in a mountainous region in the Urals, I believe, where probably a good 10 square miles were white, in the middle of a valley.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
Found it you guys. Wasn't as well guarded as I expected.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 450x338px
For visualization's sake, this house is roughly 4000 square feet, same size as the Device. Something like this can be hidden almost anywhere.
>>
>>14693885
Didn't it happen in more than 1 place? Also, didn't we conclude that it was something related to HARP?
>>
File: 76n_019.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
76n_019.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>ITT: viral marketing for stargate reboot
>>
>>14694969
I had a dream two nights back SG1 got rebooted...

they know.
>>
>>14694974
Roland Emirich is rebooting the movie franchise, so there you go.
>>
>>14694982
Huh, didn't know that.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>14694974
they have been moving forward with a plan to either continue the movie vers or a total reboot for awhile now.
http://io9.com/stargate-is-getting-rebooted-into-a-new-movie-trilogy-1263411150
>>
>>14694969

Universe was just awful drama feels bullshit. But SG-1 and Atlantis were good.

Would give any reboot a chance.
>>
>>14695010
>tfw you'll never experience SG1 again for the first time

/x/, do you believe the MiB memory eraser exists? I wanna go back and experience it again. ;_;
>>
>>14692717
Basically, we had the radio way before WiFi and the principles behind aren't that different. We would be dumb if we discovered this application (not even the technology, just a variant of something we already used) of frequencies thanks to some alien instrument.

The whole "it's the realest thing", however, is actually a good concept. I always liked stories about forgotten technologies, specially massive and undiscovered ones. This would make one of the best SCP ever, it could even be related to the Broken God.
>>
>>14692245
Thought the sane exact thing whilst reading this
>>
>>14692531
Asked Cleverbot, it said Tennessee.
>>
Well its over /x/...
>>
File: dark-tower-large-final.jpg (24KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
dark-tower-large-final.jpg
24KB, 590x332px
>>14692671
By god! It's the tower!
>>
>>14695077
>Tesla
>not self reportedly talking to aliens
lel
>>
>>14695077
I have a theory.

If this thing is, as has been said, 'the realest thing', what's to say it couldn't rewrite our reality to it's own ends? That many discoveries that we've had that we believe to have been built on those that came before are the product of reality changing to become more cohesive to those inventions?
>>
File: ok.png (7KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
7KB, 272x272px
>>14695144
>>
cleverbot is pretty amazing it guessed my first name one time no bullshit and my cpu's named after my surname so god only knows how it knew
>>
>>14695229
What is your first name, anon? If it's common, it could have just got lucky.

It may have also used prior interactions with your IP to remember your name.
>>
name's Andrew, but the name on the ip is my mom or dad's
>>
File: owl.jpg (515KB, 2048x1408px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
515KB, 2048x1408px
>>14692671
I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT YOU'RE DOING WRONG, BUT I AM SURE YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG
>>
>>14692368
The best lie to tell is between two truths
>>
>>14694894

is that the exterior of the house from House Of Leaves? always kind of what i had visualized
>>
>>14693212
this
>>
>>14693682
Reposting this.

I need to know some other directors like Kubrick, who make films that incorporate their knowledge of God/everything.

Does anyone know any?
>>
>>14692768
In the series of books, the monoliths are multiple, and are used to spread advanced lifeforms around the universe.

>>14694320
You are almost completely right, but both the movie and the book are extensions of a previous Clark's work, I think it was called "The Sentinel"
>>
>>14695205
FINALLY, someone figured it out.
>>
>>14695380
Nobody does it quite like Kubrick, but there are a handful of directors who are great at using symbols. Artists in other mediums are worth mentioning as well. Dali was on to something, but kind of hid his intentions.
>>
>>14695448
Could you name some? Film directors mainly
>>
File: sector7threads.jpg (180KB, 1074x892px) Image search: [Google]
sector7threads.jpg
180KB, 1074x892px
>>14692245
lel
>>
>>14695456
Aronofsky comes to mind. Especially in The Fountain. I don't think he has 'secret knowledge' but his own ideas about death and infinity are displayed in a fascinating way in that film. Double meanings everywhere, etc.
>>
http://oko-planet.su/phenomen/phenomenscience/147442-izmeneniya-parametrov-sredy-pri-otkrytii-vrat-zvezdnogo-portala-ili-merkaba-nad-vulkanom-popokatepetl.html

I don't have time
Being watched

Translate it
>>
>>14692262
The only thing paranormal or out of place here is believing /b isn't traceable.
>>
>>14692285
i wont lie. it really did send shivers down my body.
>>
>>14694480
He said American property, not united states property.

America is a whole two continents, it could be anywhere within them, or anywhere belonging to any country within them.
>>
>>14695474
I've seen a few of Aronofsky's, thanks for reminding me of him.

Another fantastic one is Guy Ritchie's Revolver. Apparently he was married to madonna at the time who was into the Kabalah and motivated him to make Revolver. Movie is a mindfuck
>>
>>14695529
Cool, I will check it out.
>>
>>14692768
Oh shit i read artist as autistic.

Oh shit mein sides.
>>
>>14695527
Yeah, someone theorized that it could be deep in the rainforest in S. America somewhere.
>>
>>14692512
retardfag here. just because someone knows 4chan isn't secure or anonymous, it does not make them an agent you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>14695277
name Andrew here as well, nice coincidence.
>>
>>14695621
Wait so like... you are retarded? These naming conventions are tough...
>>
File: euphoric.gif (793KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
793KB, 360x203px
>>14695555
Would you say...
You're euphoric?
>>
>>14693994
>kabaa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-MimunZijM

found a video of the inside if anyone cares.
>>
I'm pretty impressed that we have come this far without a Matrix comment.
>>
>>14695780
it has an inside? Call me ignorant, but I assumed it was solid.
>>
File: sanic-small.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
sanic-small.png
2KB, 32x32px
>>14695792
It has a fucking door on the outside.
>>
>>14695798
Lots of things have fake doors!!
>>
Well there seems to be enough interest in this guys claims that I may actually write it up as some form of story. Keep your eyes peeled for it homies.
>>
>>14695479
wtf is going on on this page? anybody else check it out?
>>
>>14695905
i just checked it out. Seems like your usual 'look at how weird things are' page.
>>
>>14695501
Fuck mate...me too. What if this is real? What could it mean?
>>
>>14695905
Yeah I was looking at that too. Google translate didn't do a good job, I couldn't really understand it.
>>
>>14694252
>universe-changing piece of technology is discovered
>it's in the hands of the Poles
We are so fucked.
>>
>>14696054
Haha, you got an actual laugh out loud from me.
>>
This is HORSESHIT.

I understand desire for wanting answers, and I am not one of those militant atheist faggots that believes we are just blood sacks. Even so, only people whose twilight phase hasn't worn off would believe this.

You get a sense of the hidden nature of our reality through experience, not trolls on /b/ or assholes trying to sell books.

There is more to our existence than meets the eye but this is bullshit.
>>
>>14696140
Haha, awesome.
>>
>>14696054
Thankfully the Americans are the one's that have control of it though. You Americans handle crazy secrets well. For all we know Obama fucks alien bitches and travels to other universes.
>>
>>14696150
Shit. Somehow this kid knows about Obama. Send the helicopters.
>>
>>14693865

THIS!
>>
Sounds like some fanfiction level shitty writing OP. Who the fuck honestly beleive we copied wifi from a fucking giant cube somewhere on earth that's never been spotted from any satellite picture or anything.

God /x/ is so fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1399773359790.jpg (42KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1399773359790.jpg
42KB, 276x268px
>>14695798
>>
>1941

My bet is this shit is somewhere in South East Asia. Perhaps the Philippines, Vanuatu, or some other shitty island we own.
>>
>>14696229
The Device is only 4000 square feet, and only this thread decided to start calling it a cube.
>>
File: madina wallpaper.jpg (250KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
madina wallpaper.jpg
250KB, 1024x768px
>>14696229
>Who the fuck honestly beleive we copied wifi from a fucking giant cube somewhere on earth that's never been spotted
Muslims
>>
>>14696315
So the cube is in the UK?
>>
>>14696315
*slow clap*
>>
>>14693682
>Any other directors who also seem to know?

michael bay definitely... no one knows space explosions like michael bay
>>
>>14692282
Don't you know?
Agencies write some real events and objects as SCP to distract and discredit.
>>
>>14696335
>>14696339
Do you know what's inside that black cube?

Do you know what they're praying to?

A meteorite.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
>>
>>14696463
I know, and it's a sweet writing gig to get! Pays better than you might think ;)
>>
>>14692862
nay
arc was a capacitor
mose removed it as he absconded
thus reducing the remnant of the old nation of kemet to its final diminished state
they had lost the tech that was once used to generate the chemicals to generate the electricity that was used to power their under-desert empire
and now the old tunnels are largely lost to sand and history

to know the truth; dig persistently and relentlessly
>>
>>14693793
oh shit I remember this
that freaked the fuck out of me
>>
>>14692235
I bet its at Pine Gap
>>
>>14692531
Pine Gap
>>
File: caseclosed.jpg (18KB, 330x335px) Image search: [Google]
caseclosed.jpg
18KB, 330x335px
>>14692219
We found it boyz...
>>
File: wario.jpg (123KB, 515x417px) Image search: [Google]
wario.jpg
123KB, 515x417px
$20 it's in Guam, pay me in advance on paypal.
>>
File: 1392351270814.jpg (15KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392351270814.jpg
15KB, 292x300px
>>14693695
anyone who can watch eyes wide shut and not develop a hunger for a clue is a sad excuse for a sentient lifeform
from the perspective of someone who has experienced the conditioning i would say that i strongly disagree with the notion of using the word 'victim' to describe those in the MK programs; by the time they are pursuing the use of your mind they have identified that you have an intact one, whereas most of the population that they passed over is operating at a diminished capacity with a reduced set of cognitive tools

we wait.. and continue waiting.. for you to observe the obvious

tl;dr the MK kiddies are looking at the world like everyone else is shortbus special
>>
>>14696634
Do they have any type of Monarch conditioning that prevents run-on sentences?
>>
Was placed here by anunakis.

I always wondered why not gather like 500 people and just walk your ass into area 51?
>>
>>14696643
Hooked on Phonics
>>
>>14696653
Haha, if you can round up 500 people who don't mind getting shot, I'm in.
>>
>>14696670
If we all get shot, would it be worth for whatever ever they are hiding there?
>>
>>14696643
..allow for usage of
(Windows)
ASCII number 13
(Linux)
ASCII number 10
as substitution for
ASCII number 46

http://www.unix-manuals.com/refs/misc/ascii-table.html
>>
>>14696688
I highly doubt it. Area 51 is almost certainly a misdirect. Odds are the craziest secrets there are just experimental planes that fly there 5-7 years before we see them elsewhere.
>>
>>14696653
>>14696670
some guy from fort worth texas flew his private jet into the area and had his girlfriend call art bell as he entered the airspace
the shot his stupid ass down live on the air
>>
>>14696659
you borrow a cup of sugar from a neighbor lady
you return to her door the next day with a cup of sugar and say;
'a e i o u some sugar'
>>
>>14696702
I mean... How can you even be sad about that?
>>
>>14696477
lel they don't actually pray to a meteorite, god damn it why are people so stupid?

If you look up their tale, the meteorite was a present from gabriel and they believe it as basically like some sort of portal to the heavens (where there is the same stone) so the energy flows directly from paradise to mecca, and the other way around.

I mean have you thought about it? So many western journalist reported that this place is unbelievable and feels really great
>>
>>14696702
yo i listened to that live on the air i was maybe 13-15 i never been so scared and excited at the same time except for my wedding. it was fucking awesome
>>
>>14696825
Did a plane also get shot down at your wedding?
>>
>>14696835
no but i put my wife in the figure four but she reversed it and i had to tap out
>>
>>14696840
Probably should of did more shrimps.
>>
File: spagette.jpg (7KB, 251x237px) Image search: [Google]
spagette.jpg
7KB, 251x237px
>>14696863
>>
File: aD0vW09_460sa.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aD0vW09_460sa.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>14696903
Yes
>>
>>14692765
> -If you go this way you will become more than God and God will be like nothing to you and you will be lost-
what a terrifying thought
>>
>>14692912
You fell for it, it's as simple as that, I do it to every now and then when a good rp thread pops up
>>
File: QT_DEMO.jpg (27KB, 765x327px) Image search: [Google]
QT_DEMO.jpg
27KB, 765x327px
I have been desperately trying to share information that may widely concern this. But it's hard to explain and even harder for most people to believe.

What is quantum teleportation? It is not the movement of matter, but the movement of information. Two years ago, there was a major breakthrough when Einstein's "spooky action at a distance" could be observed on a useful scale across two locations in the Canary Islands.

> Our experiment confirms the maturity and applicability of the involved technologies in real-world scenarios, and is a milestone towards future satellite-based quantum teleportation.

That is, photons seem to possess a property that can be manipulated, that its entangled twin instantly adopts. Some people think this reflects the interpretation of QM that says: because their probabilities are fundamentally intertwined, they are really the same particle in two different places. Which is a convenient conclusion, as it's the answer to the classical double slit question. The imperative is this: spooky action occurs by some mechanism that is faster than light. No information is transmitted between the particles.

This information has always and impressively been suppressed. Since usenet days, long before research in optics made a demonstration like this possible. What could anyone possibly have to hide about EPR, of all things, on BBS services and forums?
>>
File: QBIT.png (3KB, 415x166px) Image search: [Google]
QBIT.png
3KB, 415x166px
>>14697027

The arms race of data control and cryptography vs. oversight has recently reached a climax. The FBI and the NSA co-opted the strangulation of Lavabit, an asymmetrically encrypted email service. They were forced to hand over their SSL keys. TrueCrypt had to abandon their legendary open-source file encryption software because "no one knows why". Everyone following knows why. Everyone quietly shitting their pants on IRC knows why, but even there it's like they can't keep up the ghost, like they know there is someone breathing down our neck.

Who were those TrueCrypt contributors? It's not an unanswerable question. In the same way everyone can tell that the endless exploits, web-facing injections, defacement of US facing servers comes from China. The U.S. Fed dreamed up code changes that secretly and systematically weakens random seed generation into just a few predictable zones. Then, they posed as active users in the community. How long has this been going on? It is impossible to tell. It is no wonder it is abandoned. I don't know why I bother to post from Tor.

There is now knowledge so valuble that it's worth this gargantuan effort. There is talk. It's hard to listen to. When we look at the pinpoints of light in the night sky that are many thousands of years old, there are properties of this light that are uncertain. But it's uncertainty can be measured. It has been measured, for some time. It doesn't make any sense. Somewhere across infinite distances, something is sending data to something else. It's not a "ghost", like the light from distant bodies. They are on the line. We have just only plugged in.
>>
>>14697027
>>14697039

I have no idea what you just said but it sounded neat and I haven't given out that many upvotes today.
>>
>>14693865
Tesla did not invent Wi-Fi. CSIRO of Australia invented Wi-Fi you fucking heathen
>>
>>14696140

y so mad tho
>>
>>14696520

Can you repeat that but in clear english please?
>>
>>14697039

Go on...
>>
>>14694200
>[citation needed]
>>
There's the chance that all of this is a test. Every atom that makes up the world around you, including all of the other people in it are part of an experiment. When it it done, maybe 'you' get to see what is really going on.
>>
>>14697519
Moses had access to a pretty powerful device... Proceeded to wreck a whole bunch of shit with it, including most of a huge, awesome city.
>>
>>14692219
was?
>>
>>14696757
They probably found a nice vortex/vortice to establish the area on.
>>
>>14698440
Vile Vortices FTW. Hey, is that a band name yet .
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.