[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short Excerpt from Elliot Rodgers " My Twisted World &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15

File: sm (1).jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
sm (1).jpg
29KB, 480x640px
Short Excerpt from Elliot Rodgers
" My Twisted World "

>The trip to Greece was significant because during this time, my father received the news of the death of my grandfather George Rodger. He died of natural causes on my 4th birthday, at the age of 87.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Rodger

>Died 24 July 1995 (aged 87)
Ashford, Kent, England

http://forward.com/articles/198835/grandfather-of-california-killer-elliot-rodger-too/

I can conclusively state that Elliot Rodgers was born on July 24th.

Last sentence of the first paragraph.

>Individuals with a July the twenty fourth birthday have profound sensitive emotions and a tendency to take things quite personally.

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/birthday-horoscopes/july-24th.html

Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>14636075
Do we really have to talk about this shithead on every single board?
>>
>>14636075
So he killed everybody because he was a 22 year old virgin?
>>
File: indira-gandhi.jpg (17KB, 370x270px) Image search: [Google]
indira-gandhi.jpg
17KB, 370x270px
>>14636075

Personal Relationships

For a Leo, the person born on the twenty fourth day of July is typically romantic and a passionate believer in true love. You are a tad idealistic about romance and can also be a bit too trusting and easily hurt from a bruised ego romantically. Your belief in soul mates stimulates you to be persistent in the pursuit of finding the right person to help you feel fully complete. When you commit to that special someone in a long term relationship you are ordinarily extremely loving and faithful. Inclined to give your heart completely you put in and expect a lot from a committed relationship. You are often especially marvelous at offering a partner a supportive shoulder to cry on when they need it most and your only real fault is a susceptibility to jealousy. Ardent, playful and spontaneous you are usually sexy and exciting in the bedroom.
>>
He was a loser who shot peope because he couldn't sort his own issues. It's not that paranormal, sorry to say.
>>
File: magnifying_glass_3d_model.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
magnifying_glass_3d_model.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>14636143

Birthday Luck and Significance

As you were born on the twenty fourth of July the two and four in your birth date generate you a Root number of Six. This numerical reference to your birthday has the linked keyword 'Social' accentuating your sociable friendliness and tactfulness. In Tarot the 6th Major Arcana card depicting the Lovers is associated with your birthday.
>>
>>14636153
Why can't pathetic people just kill themselves instead of taking others with them?
>>
>>14636075
Why are we talking about this stupid entitled piece of shit? This dumb cunt couldn't respect that a woman might not want to let crazy put its dick in her, so he kills 6 people. I hope he dies a virgin in jail.

He's pathetic and I don't want to see him on the front page.
>>
>>14636163
I don't know, man. I just don't know.
>>
>>14636165
>I hope he dies a virgin in jail.
He's in a morgue as we speak.
>>
>>14636168
Oh good.
>>
Here's a pic of him during his usual rants.
>>
File: Untitled.png (254KB, 865x606px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
254KB, 865x606px
>>14636075
>>
What's going on here
>>
Cool paranormal thread, very spoopy.
>>
Watch this and imagine a laugh track anytime he says something awkward or uncomfortable. It's the funniest thing I've heard in days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CressilIo
>>
>>14636075
but should we blame mra or pua?
>>
>>14637294

Look at how marvelous it is!
>>
>>14637294
someone should make a cool remix like that!
>>
File: lol.jpg (90KB, 675x514px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
90KB, 675x514px
ohaider ryo hazuki
>>
>>14637517
It's truly spectacular.
>>
File: 1368273595249.gif (20KB, 545x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1368273595249.gif
20KB, 545x1057px
>>14637294
>the infinite beauty of nature is nothing without a qt gf
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>14637294
He truly missed his calling as a comedian
>>
Reading this shit. Wah wah wah other kids picked on me boo fucking hoo girls don't like me.

My favorite part is what happened when a black kid named Chance was talking about how he'd fucked a blonde girl when he was 12:
>I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice

Took it a few steps further than that later on, didn't you, you fucking cunt?
>>
http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

BTW- His birthday is the first sentence. There was no need for deductions based on G-pa's death.
>>
Why is /x/ so emotional?
>>
I meant to say, its the first sentence of part one. After that intro.
>>
>>14636075

No one stops to think about his dad, who directed or supervised moves or whatever the fuck.

Obviously he would have had his son in acting classes to keep him in the "family business"

This dude new how to read a script and act. Just let that thought stew in your brain awhile and add it to the possibilities of why, and what for
>>
FYI...this kid had Aspergers.
>>
>>14636334
Mr.v why do you always in every fucking shit thread.

Hmmm I wonder..
>>
>>14636334
Is this like the new hanz thing for you mr.v?
>>
>>14636075
profound sensitive emotions and a tendency to take things quite personally.
Wow, just like every other human ever born
>>
>>14638798

It disgusts me that people don't know this is a psyop.
>>
>>14636334
I will ask again. Mr.v why are you always involved in these shit threads ?
>>
>>14638798
can't think of anything. why and what for?

>>14638829
what would a psyop like this accomplish?
>>
>>14638838
Let mr.v answer the question. He is always ready to link multiple pages of sweet nothing, I am sure he is capable of answering the question.
>>
>>14636334
Come on you shit posting mod speak up
>>
>>14638849
he has a lot of free time nigga. what are you accusing him of
>>
>>14638838
>what would a psyop like this accomplish?

The first thing that comes to mind is gun control.

What do any of the psyops accomplish? 9/11, Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon Bombings? The goal is control and fear.
>>
I suppose, spoong bitch is around here to. This thing has the same feel as you know what.
>>
You guys think to small..
>>
Seriously, don't start this shit again . Not on this board.

Just leave. This is not /b/ even of the mods are fucked . I say FUcK them.

/x/ belongs to the anons
>>
I can just see you guys on skype, while you do all this shit.

So easy to read.
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
Autistic virgin with rage????

Hmmmmmmm
>>
So is Rodger proof that magick isn't real? Supposedly he should have a ton of mana because he was a virgin -- not to mention, half-asian too and we all know orientals are extra mystical. And he tried using that mana via the secret and the law of attraction to win the lottery multiple times but failed each time. Despite months of visualizations and formulations of will and belief, reality did not bend to the whims of his consciousness.
>>
>>14636075
>>>r9k
>>
>>14639082
It's because he was unable to let go of his desires for carnal pleasure. He was trying to use magick of unvirtuous purposes.
>>
>>14636075
>collect a mountain skulls for the skull throne
>rivers of blood for the blood good
>>
I just watched one of his vlogs and I think he sounds like a bad actor trying to play a character.

It's another one of these staged, false-flag shootings.
>>
>>14639863
>sounds like a bad actor trying to play a character
that's literally what autism is
>>
>>14639958
No it isn't.

This case really brought out ALL the internet smart guys with their pocket psychology.
>>
>>14639968
yes it is
>>
File: a.png (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
95KB, 400x400px
>>14639971
You're clearly an expert on the subject
>>
>>14636075

Is what he did <i> wrong </i> ?

I don't think so, really.

I just read his entire manifesto and realized he has some fair points. Please don't judge this individual until you see things from his perspective.

One's environment can greatly shape a person in ways of which they have little control.
>>
>>14639971
>>14639968
>>14639958
>>14639863

>Elliot Rodgers
>and was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome and being treated by "multiple therapists."
>>
I'm popping right now.
Also none of you are real. Stupid hallucinations
>>
File: premiererodger_16x9_1600.jpg (91KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
premiererodger_16x9_1600.jpg
91KB, 1600x900px
>>14640118
Have you ever talked to anyone with aspergers?

They get diagnosed with aspergers simply, because they're bad at picking up social cues(poor social skills), and while they may talk a lot, they don't sound mechanic like a person reading a manuscript.

Also the guy came from a Hollywood family. The more you look into, the more obvious the hoax becomes.
>>
>>14638812
and like the biggest fucking narcissist i ever heard of
>>
>>14640080
please tell me what his fair points are?
>>
>>14638778
You are right there was no need. However the answer is still in the fine print.
>>
>>14638822
Nonsense. People born as aquarius are detached from their emotions. Find one and you will see.
>>
I'm sure everyone could smell his autistic aura from miles away,
>>
>>14640229
Astrology is what's nonsense.
>>
>>14636075
He was uploading videos to his youtube channel during the time the massacre is said to have taken place.
>>
>>14636075
because these traits exclusively refer to July 24th people
>>
>>14639974
not the same guy, but one of the traits of autism is the inability to communicate emotionally with others. The result is the subject creating very basic, formulaic personas with which to interact with others. The use of these personas is facilitated by their categorical thinking, which also causes them to build personality archetypes in their mind, then sort people into them(i.e. "jocks, "sluts", "nerds"). Such thinking also defines the individuals formula for calculating self-worth, which is dependent on one's "status" as it is quantified by his peers. When his peers failed to outwardly quantify his status to him, he felt rejected and frustrated by his dependency on such apathetic external sources. Not understanding the futility of depending on others for self-confidence, only focusing on the indignation he felt for those who didn't share his moral mindset(because he assumed people understood his way of thinking but chose to shun it), he snapped, and the price of his zeal is lives.
>>
>>14641018
>communicate emotionally

Do you mean communicate his emotions? Because that's exactly what he's SUPPOSEDLY doing in those vlogs.

Now it doesn't seem believable because he's an ACTOR speaking from a manuscript.

>When his peers failed to outwardly quantify his status to him

No, because he's an actor and his backstory was faked.
>>
>>14641031
You cannot compare a video posted on youtube with Hi, I am feeling sad, why did you do this to me and so on. Please.
>>
>>14641066
>compare a video posted on youtube with Hi, I am feeling sad, why did you do this to me and so on

What am I comparing again?
>>
File: seen.jpg (12KB, 382x309px) Image search: [Google]
seen.jpg
12KB, 382x309px
>>14636075
>>
>>14636165
Quit acting like a little faggot.

>I don't want to eat the broccoli! No! No mommy! I don't want the broccoli!!

That's exactly how you sound you little spoiled shit.
>>
>>14636087
He is an hero and a real human bean! Hail him!
>>
>>14639958
I am an asperger and I can confirm this statement.
>>
>>14640171
Aspergers isn't just being awkward.
They have a different way of thinking, kind of like how men and women think differently. Aspergers tend to think like men, but even differentlyier
>>
>>14641542
I have known people with(diagnosed) aspergers and I know they were diagnosed based on their poor social skills.

If I was totally honest and spoke with a therapist I would certainly be diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Because of what I believe, not based on anything else.
>>
>>14641018
This is probably the only sane thing in this entire thread.
>>
>>14641562
Aspergers is generally overly diagnosed.
A genuine child with aspergers acts like a mildly autistic child during his early years (0-4), and doctors pick up on this and diagnose him.
A person who has not been diagnose by the age of 10 probably has some social anxiety or other problems.
>>
>>14641570
Go watch his vlogs and tell me you don't think it sounds like bad acting.
>>
Mental illness is not moral illness. This fuck is a sociopath, which is another level of dysfunction.
>>
>>14641589
That's his personality, he's trying to sound cool and worldly but just seeming weird.
>>
>>14641598
None of know his personality.

You're not really applying critical thinking if you've already made up your mind.
>>
>>14641598

So what's the excuse for Chris (the victim) 's dad's bad acting? Or the blonde girl witness's bad acting?
>>
>>14640080
He went on a murderous rampage. That's generally considered to be wrong by most people's standards.
>>
>>14642439
>I will continue this as long as i feel its necessary to my physical and spiritual development.

No.

You will stop now.
>>
Da Bozz got trashhed.
>>
>>14642723
Thank God.
>>
>"....and also my son, remember that mods are basically huge fucking faggots....."
>>
mods are major atuisms
>>
>>14642749
>>14642760
Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc.) on the imageboards can result in post deletion and banishment. The administration will address your questions, comments, complaints, and concerns via the Feedback page.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.