[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a Miley Cyrus Conspiracy thread going. Anyone got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1374290411612.jpg (702KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1374290411612.jpg
702KB, 2200x1600px
Let's get a Miley Cyrus Conspiracy thread going.

Anyone got any more info on it?
>>
>>14224021
shieet I dont know anything about that miley shit

but I hadnt heard any other of those hollywood stories

you got any more of those? or sauces?
>>
>>14224076

Sorry anon, we're in the same boat.

I saw this a while back and it seemed really interesting. Without anymore info though, it's a solid open-close case of bullshit.
>>
>>14224021
Oooo spooky.

A woman who spent most of her childhood in the spotlight with a "good girl" image went crazy and tried to rebel against it and her asshole father.

Nah that's not possible is must be aliens or a body double or something.

2spooky4me
>>
>>14224109
yeah I dont believe the miley one but that shit about victoria justice seems very possible
>>
>>14224123
Well yeah shit like that is very possible.

But Miley having been murdered and replaced is just retarded.
>>
>>14224123
>victoria justice
What's the story on that?
>>
miley and Justin beiber are same person conspiracy or the Miley is actually long dead conspiracy?
>>
>>14224813
miley is dead, but maybe miley died and was replaced by bieber when they found he could match her tones
>>
Reminder that dead miley is just a troll and the people mentioned in that post are from fucking /mlp/. Jesus christ /x/, let it go.
>>
>>14224863
"What happened to the real Miley? I killed her!"
-Miley Cyrus, Saturday Night Live
>>
>>14224872
Yes after we talked about it on the internet for 6 months.
>>
[TAKE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT]

"Victoria justice: She is in a few scandals most people do not talk about. She got her acting job but sucking off and fucking hollywood executives at a young age. No doubt she would be fully developed into the hollywood system of lies deception child sex rings and various other known scandals.

She is an innocent child who was indeed brainwashed or forced into these things, probably from the desire to become famous and rich."

http://www.lazygirls.info/Avatar/Victoria_Justice_Shaking_Her_Butt_N6ccj3a?id=10549
>>
File: mileyc.gif (878KB, 1442x963px) Image search: [Google]
mileyc.gif
878KB, 1442x963px
>>14224021
yup, this is definitely a different human being....
>>
>>14224123
if i worked with victoria i'd ask her sexual favors too
>>
>>14224021
Honestly I think it's just another way for them to get more attention on her, and bring in more money. honestly most of these videos with symbolism in them get a lot of hits and a lot of attention.
>>
File: 1392916375406.jpg (73KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
1392916375406.jpg
73KB, 500x631px
>>14224021

She got replaced by a stripper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.