[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we discuss the inner workings of pedowood? >how does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
can we discuss the inner workings of pedowood?
>how does it run
>whos invovled
>is there anyone who has tried/trying to stop it or even expose it (police, other celebs)
>how would you go about stoping it, if we can

Theres that saved post that goes into detail about it, and how some people have gone misisng or killed for fucking around with them. any new things to share?
>>
>>14187221
its like the mafia, but run by pedophiles
its the pedofia
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>14187307
"we're gonna make you an offer you can't count"
>>
>>14187221
>>how does it run
like an organized crime ring. bosses (producers and head honchos at netwroks) paying people off and getting soldiers to do the dirty work while they sit comfortably
>>whos invovled
anyone that they feel like buying off. also certain people (rough rider schnider) have got to be in on it
>>is there anyone who has tried/trying to stop it or even expose it (police, other celebs)
im sure there are invstigators that deal with this. Its Hollywood after all, so they probaby have task force SVU teams that deal spcecifcally with kidnappings and explotation. Some celebs might just turn the other cheek out of intimidation
>>how would you go about stoping it, if we can
same way with any crime wring. expose it. that why people get killed like in that post youre talking about. one it goes public and kids start speaking out all the money in the world cant save them
>>
>>14187221
bump, come on dont make me take this to /tv/
>>
>>14187406

Considering /tv/ are all pedophiles I don't think they'd be much help.
>>
>>14187221
>has anyone died trying to expose it

Sure. Read up on the Franklin coverup and what happened to Gary Caradori and his son.
>>
>>14187422

Is there a good starting point for the Franklin case? The internet is a bit schizophrenic about it
>>
>>14187505
This documentary is a good place to start

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asvl6kO1Vo8

Looking into the talk page on Wikipedia is a fun little exercise in exposing shills. Franklincase.org is a good website, but the book by Nick Bryant is pretty much the definitive work on the subject.
>>
>>14187525

Thanks, I'll definitely start checking those out. I've heard small bits about it but never really looked into it.
>>
>>14187221
Read the 'The Pedophacracy' chapter of Programmed to Kill
>>
>>14187338
lol'd
>>
>>14187407
Dude. A mere 98%. Nothing close to "all".

The other 2% are foot fetishists.
>>
>>14187338
i love you
>>
>>14187221
It's bullshit. There's maybe a handful of execs that abuse their power to fuck the 16 year old so they get the part, and shit going off statistics their is more than likely a few pedos working in the film industry, but this pedowood myth and those random 4chan posts with no proof are blatantly bullshit.
>>
>>14187571

I don't know how I could prove it but there are circles of "boy lovers" and "girl lovers" in Hollywood. I'm not sure if it runs as deep as 4chan says but it's definitely "a thing"
>>
>>14187604
If you had decent enough evidence, you'd have no problem proving it. Sounds like you don't.
>>
>>14187604
How do you know?
>>
>>14187645

I said I didn't know how I could prove it. I've been told various things in confidence by people who would know and wouldn't lie to me.
>>
File: victorious-canceled-after(...).jpg (84KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
victorious-canceled-after(...).jpg
84KB, 640x426px
every single person in this board, male or female, would tap the cuties in nick and disney shows if they had the chance.

don't even pretend to say otherwise.
>>
>>14187681
What did they tell you?
>>
>>14187695

gross
>>
>>14187695
Life is better without STDs tho
>>
>>14187681

you're lying. if you knew anything, you would have told the cops already instead of bragging in a message board.

fuck you.
>>
>>14187571
I guess we should all just take this faggots word for it.
>>
>>14187704

Pretty much just that, any actual accusations of child molestation might have been implied and I just didn't pick up on it. Mostly just that there were "boy lovers" and "girl lovers" within the industry networked with each other. Something about a weirdly high number of male child stars being gay and their agents may have taken advantage of that.

This was like 10 years ago so I'm trying to remember, it was told to me kind of offhandedly actually. One of the (i think writers) of Cars was supposedly a friend of the person who told me.

>>14187728

yeah dude im going to call the cops about some second hand information, especially when I was under 18 at the time hurr fucking durr
>>
>>14187695
theyre at least older though. Its the real young chilluns that have to go through some shit
>>
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0312609337
>>
>>14187771

http://www.amazon.com/Coreyography-A-Memoir-Corey-Feldman/dp/0312609337/

dick
>>
>>14187783
Quit biching , you've still got onto the page.
>>
File: 1391890457400.jpg (139KB, 768x994px) Image search: [Google]
1391890457400.jpg
139KB, 768x994px
>>
>peadowood
>not paedowood

Thick cunt, learn to spell.
>>
>>14188047
fuck off back to your irrelevant country, thnx
>>
>>14188009
seems legit
>>
>>14188009
so thats what that symbol means from true detective
>>
>>14187571

Kids getting raped and kidnapped everywhere, but this faggots got it all figured out.. Shill harder pedofuck. We got TV shows dedicated to setting up pedophiles. As our society gets emasculated expect the number of pedophiles to soar.
>>
>>14187695
Those dead eyes

Also relevant to the thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McpjA-PqrKU
>>
>>14188009

sauce?
>>
I'm totally not versed in pedophilia in Hollywood but I've heard it mentioned a good few times, can anyone elaborate on it slightly?
See I think that when you mention Hollywood, the famous and pedophilia many people would automatically think of someone like Michael Jackson, though I wonder now if he was just an easy target. From what I've briefly scanned some people say there are MASSIVE figures in Hollywood that are into it. Spielberg? Lucas?
>>
>>14188605
He's closer to the truth than you are.
>>
>>14187745
Ah, the "friend of a friend" explanation. Such is life on /x/.
>>
>>14188009

http://senado.pr.gov/Ponencias/ps%20734%20Policia%20de%20Puerto%20Rico%20Anejo.pdf

>.gov
>>
>>14188777
Its how alot of the higher memeber of hollwywood abuse their powers and take advantage of young child stars. Its really not that surprsing. how many CEOs on wall street do you think have been with child prostitues ? If youve got the money and get off on power its pretty common. With hollywood you have kids that come to you and are naive enough to trust anyone and do anything to get the part. Theres one post that goes into detail about specifc names, and people associated with them that have tried to expose it die under mysterious circumstances
>>
>>14188777

If you actually read up on the Michael Jackson cases it's pretty clear the accusations are BS. He was a pretty weird guy but he didn't molest any kids.
>>
File: corey-feldman.jpg (45KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
corey-feldman.jpg
45KB, 350x525px
This dude knows whats up
>>
>>14189887

I imagine a lot of people know "what's up" but either want to forget about it or are worried about their career.

We'll probably start hearing some more shit on Lou Pearlman in the next few years.
>>
Pedowood is a troll topic
>>
>>14189946

Nuh uh
>>
>>14189927

Or they go batshit crazy such as Amanda Bynes, or become drug addled sex perverts like Ed Furlong and Macaulay Culkan
>>
>>14189973

Macaulay Culkin is actually a pretty cool guy, I'm not sure if he's cut back on the drugs but he looks a lot better lately.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (841KB, 1500x2835px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
841KB, 1500x2835px
Whatcha think of the pic?
>>
>>14190053

Switched thumbnails aren't spooky

That story might be bullshit and probably is but things like that have happened.
>>
>>14189946
Maybe not, but how the fuck is Pedowood paranormal?
>>
>>14189995
i kinda feel bad for his situation tho, he was that perfect RL shotacon. pale, big blue eyes and almost white haired its no wonder he got those near homoerotic movie deals as a kid
>>
>>14191036
people are trying to link it to satanists m8

possible but not likely. some richfags just get sick of normal gay hookers
>>
>>14191036

Conspiracies go in /x/ (or /pol/ if you want to blame it on the jews)
>>
>>14189946
>I'm lazy and it sounds weird

Go die
>>
I remember reading an article someone linked on /pol/ about how there's a sight which claims to be ran by a "top big name celeb" who dishes information about some of the fucked up things that's happened with Pedowood and abuse or stars/starlets. Also, it's speculated that the leaker is RDJ, seeing as how he's actually said in interviews how fucked the whole machine is.
>>
>>14191373

>Also, it's speculated that the leaker is RDJ

I hope this is true, I'd love for him to be the one to expose all the bullshit.
>>
>>14191373
he didn't run it he just made comments on a celebrity gossip site.
it was specced to be rdj because of some of the films and directors he mentioned link up to many being work that rdj did
sounds like a big hope from fans but then again hes very much the personality to do such a thing
>>
>>14191373
it was Jezebel or some kind of whore name
>>
>>14191380
it was a series of posts on a forum or something.
the person left enough clues over time that either it was him, or someone pretending to be him.

whoever it was, they knew the right names and stories to drop to make it sound authentic.
>>
File: magg.jpg (147KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
magg.jpg
147KB, 1366x768px
i want to be a member of pedofia... where should i send my application?
>>
>>14191432

Don't be gross
>>
>>14187347

It's controlled by Satan...

It means you need to do a lot of killing to get the privilege to own beautiful child slaves... esp if u want the juicy aryan baby boys...
>>
>>14191475

Satan isn't real
>>
>>14187307
I don't know why but I'm thinking Fredo here.
>>
>>14187571
This seems the most plausible explanation; stuff like this happens on a daily basis. Hell, I even have strong suspicions that it's happening nearby.

Shit's not fun, yo :-(
>>
>>14191475
its run by a certain kind of satanist following you mean

whether the faith is real or not is not part of the issue which i hope you're not implying
>>
>>14191696

What makes that the most plausible?
>>
>>14191712
Through the mechanisms of my own being.
>>
>>14187745
>One of the (i think writers) of Cars was supposedly a friend of the person who told me. I >was under 18 at the time
That narrows the thing a bit. "Expect us".
>>
>>14191526
Yes Sir he is, and he's a fucking bitch.

Join the winning team, queer
>>
>>14187221
What saved post? Can you post it?
>>
I've worked in the music industry for many, many years now.

Trust me when I say it's some dark shit. Imagine decentralized Belial worship. Now imagine a massive conspiracy of silence. Now, add to this the names of Ian Watkins and Garry Glitter.

It's not quite a satanic conspiracy, more a lot of rich Jews. It's all down to profit, in the end.
>>
The RDJ thing everyone is referring to is written about here: http://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs

The blog itself posts random tidbits about Hollywood sometimes, and sometimes he'll write up a story about an actress, and make people guess. He'll never reveal if the guesses are true, obviously, though most people think the one in Jezebel is Hayden panettiere
>>
>>14191788
>I've worked in the music industry for many, many years now.

no you didn't you fucking liar.
>>
>>14191788

Garry Glitter just got caught with some pictures on his computer he didn't actually do anything. Also Ian Watkins was never covered up because nobody knew about it except the people directly involved.

Anyone who mentions any kind of satan worship is a liar
>>
children are kidnaped everyday, but certainly it is just by lone wolf pedo's. Maybe in the past they were organized, but not anymore.
>>
>>14191841
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvEBmEo4IA0

just watch this if you have the time
>>
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

Also worth a look. Ignore the black swan crap, the girl In the article is 100% legit. Some of the stuff she painted was creepy.
>>
>>14191847
yeah it's not like she's trying to sell books or something, she must be onto something.

oh wait...

http://www.trance-formation.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Trance-Formation-America-Cathy-OBrien/dp/0966016548
http://www.amazon.ca/Access-Denied-Reasons-National-Security/dp/096601653X

it's funny big brother had the power to take her against her will, try to mind control her, but then let her jsut get away so she can make money whistleblowing their evil scheme. they couldn't have you know, just killed her. or made her a brain dead husk.

totally legit.
>>
>>14191858
The book can be downloaded for free, they put it up on the net you faggot
>>
>>14191855

I tend to ignore anyone who brings up Black Swan and not Perfect Blue but I'll check that out.
>>
>>14189778
This thank you
>>
>>14191373
crazydaysandnights (CDAN)
>>
>>14191868
i'm talking about 2 books, dipshit. and no, they didn't. you're just retarded. keep fighting the good fight you autistic shill.
>>
>>14187307
Is it really? I've never heard of Pedowood. Whatsit?
>>
>>14191936

Read the thread or use google you fucking retard
>>
>>14191944
Jeez okay cranky spanky.
>>
>>14191036
the only other place I can take this is /tv/, and theyre mostly pedos and fedoras themsevles.
Plus its pretty creepy from a conspiracy point of view. Not to mention a bit more realstic than others
>>
>>14191784
no, I didnt last time I saw it. I was hoping somebody else would have it. I remeebr there being a part about somebody tying to expose jerry sandusky(but this was years before he was actually caught) and the guy trying to do it went missing and/or was found dumped some where
>>
>>14191788
pretty much this. the santanic cult part is just internet bullshit. But rich people buying or even killing off people to get what they want is much more realistic
>>
>>14191841
pedos only work with other pedos. One may snatch up a kid, but say that pedo lives around LA and seels/trades him or her off like currency. Thats probably how they do it. Rich producer pays off some street pedo to do his dirty work while he doesnt have to stick his neck out. Thats how sex trafficing works. Or, said producer rapes a child star that really want a gig
and either buys or scares them into silence. all pedos are the same, rich or not.
>>
>>14191858

They can't kill them if they make a big enough ruckus right off the bat. A book is a good way to do it.
>>
>>14191156
Every single claim presented to promote the clearly bullshit claim that there is a media, national or international conspiracy of pedophiles, satanic or otherwise, in these threads, has been debunked dozens of times on /x/. As usual, the trolls like you just scream shill, insult, etc., all to giggle at the term pedophile over and over. These threads should be banned for rules violation.
>>
>>14192096
No it isn't It's trolling because you think it's funny to get people to say pedophile.
>>
>>14192132

>street pedo

This isn't a thing
>>
>>14192326
actually it very much is.
its your average pedophile, except once they've got their giddies they sell the kid instead of killing them.
met a 14 year old prostitute that had been literally sold to her pimp at 9.
>>
>>14192343

Why were you meeting a 14 year old prostitute?
>>
>>14192286
well if you dont like it why are you sticking around?
theres plenty of tupla/skinwalker/skeleton threads you can equally shit up
>>
>>14192268
every last one? id like some proof. what you have to say doesnt count for shit
>>
>>14192268
>i spent half an hour looking at triangles highlighted on vigilant citizen and the satanic ritual section had no kool secret snapshots of dudes in robes
>>
>>14192326
yes it is. thats the classic 'stranger danger" sterotype. some creep that will stalk and then snatch up a kid
>>
>>14192371

You know stranger danger is a bullshit right?
>>
>>14192350
I was homeless in Stockton.
they're everywhere. there's an entire street that (as I found out)if you're a girl and you're walking, its assumed you're a hooker.
>>
>>14192380
how so?
in practice or theres no such thing as a guy who will kidnap and rape/kill kids ? becuase theres a few cases of that happening
>>
>>14192515

and?

It happens almost never. Do you have no idea how statistics work?
>>
>>14187221
A friend of mine had something like this happen to her
>goes to LA for her job
>gets off a bus (she's terrified of flying) at the station
>bus station is full of people coming to hollywood to get famous
>some sleazy looking guys hanging around the doors, trying to talk to them
>she has to pass them to get out the doors, tries to kep her head down and blend in
>doenst work
>"hey hey hold up a minute, can I talk with you?"
> man by the door aproaches her
>"hey, sweetheatr, how old are ya?"
>"26", she's like 4'10 and looks really young
>"anyone ever told you youre really pretty? I can this guy that can put you in magazines of you want. he around here somewhere, we're looking for talent
>hands her a card, she works in advertisment and knows its a fake
>"uhh no thanks. Ive get to get going"
>he follows her out the door, on the sidwalk trying to talk her into going with him
>she finally tells him to fuck off
>he calls her a bitch and grabs her arm, then she maces the fucker
>she runs off to a security guard, when they show up alot of those guys at the door scatter

Thats probably what most mean by pedowood. Im sure there are rich people with child sex slaves. but its more average creeps taking advantage of those trying to come to hollywood for fame. The guards there said sometimes people go off with guys like him and get mugged/beaten/kidnapped and all sorts of shit
>>
>>14192539
actually a child rape occurs every two minutes.
It's two seconds in the USA.
simple statistics.
lrn2research
>>
>>14192560

[citation needed]
>>
>>14192539
so whats your arguemnt ? why doesnt stranger danger work?
>>
>>14192558

That's literally nothing like anything anyone is talking about. Also that story sounds fake as fuck
>>
>>14192569

Because almost every single case if child abuse the abuser is someone the child knows or the parents/guardian know.
>>
>>14192567
My bad, the US statistic was about any kind of abuse.
worldwide statistic still stands here
http://www.arkofhopeforchildren.org/issues/child-abuse-statistics-info#.UwJdWXPTnqA
>>
>>14192582
%90, to be exact
but you know who isn't included in these statistics?
unreported child sex slaves. which is what I think the last guy was talking about.
>>
>>14192600
>>14192616

Stranger danger is still almost entirely BS. I doubt most sex slaves were taken from loving homes and were either orphaned or abandoned or their parents are directly involved.
>>
Anywhere you have a concentration of kids and parents to self absorbed to notice you will find some pedos ready to advantage. There isnt some organized grand conspiracy of pedos who gather around at disneyland and worship Pedobear, it's just a pervs with power taking advantage of the situation and looking out for each other. Look no further than R Kelly who was shown on tape being sexual with a underage girl and walked away. Its not any different than people on wall street, than people in the mafia, or people who are involved in heroin smuggling. It says allot more about us as a society than the state of the entertainment industry.
>>
>>14192632

To be fair she was 14, she knew what she was doing.
>>
>>14192646
US's age of consent laws certainly could benefit from a more European approach, with the parent/child needing to bring charges after 14 or so. But, ask yourself how well you would fair in court if you did the same thing R Kelly did.
>>
>>14192679

US laws get really weird about that, sometimes it turns into a total witchhunt sometimes you get off like nothing happened.

It more depends on if you have money and you're a christian or not.
>>
>>14192574
some sketchy looking guy trying to persuade a young girl to join him on the promise of making her famous? thats how pedowood works
>>
>>14192739

No, because he was just some guy. Also she was in her 20s
>>
>>14192582
>almost every single case
so not all of them. Its still smart to teach young children to avoid sketchy looking individuals that make them feel uncomfortable. which is what stranger danger is. so it does work
>>
>>14192632
Also, don't forget that R. Kelly walked away from the trial because he hadn't actually done it. It was a shoop video for some fake Celeb porn site. Lest we forget.
>>
>>14192749

Oh right I forgot this is /x/ where if something isn't literally 100% then that 0.0000001% is probably what's true
>>
>>14192745
she looked very young and is very small. she could easily be confused for a highschool age girl. and him being just some guy doesnt count how? the pedowood theory is that its some director or whatever taking advanatge of kid actors, but its also low level criminals trying to trick naive people and kidnap them. which is exactly what it soubded like he was doing
>>
>>14192765

High school is still not pedo, him being some guy doesn't count because some creepy guy on the street isn't a conspiracy or coverup, it's just some creepy guy.

Even if your story is true it's still unrelated.
>>
>>14192760
if something isnt 100% then yeah. Majortiy wise that would be more likley, but you cant sweep the other cases under the rug because it doesnt fit into your demographic either
>>
>>14192772

Nobody is "sweeping it under the rug" idiot

Stranger danger is bullshit because the chances of someone raping your kid are exactly the same if you tell them to shit themselves when they see a van or not.
>>
>>14191766
>join a team

What if you don't want to play?
>>
>>14192771
im not taking about the satanic cult pedowood conspiracy,im talking about guys kidnapping young boys and girls with stars in their eyes and taking adavnatge of them. which is the other, more realistic pedowood theory
>>
>>14192782
>tossing around insults
nice
and you dont have to teach them to be paranoid little wrecks, but if a man that little timmy doesnt know aproaches him, teaching little timmy to GTFO is fine
>the chances are
the chances are youre house wont catch on fire, but you still have smoke alarms just in case. theres nothing wrong with a little precaution
>>
>>14192820

The difference is people's houses catch on fire all the time.
>>
>>14192824
and kids get kidnapped/abused all the time
see how it works?
>>
>>14192843

>kids get kidnapped all the time

Not really
>>
>>14192848
>houses catch on fire all the time

not really
>>
>>14192871

>being contrary for the sake of being contrary

Might as well go "nuh uh" and call me a poopyhead next time.

Stranger danger is bullshit and dishonest because it pulls focus away from the actual danger which is children being abused by their own family members because it's easier to target some boogeyman than worry about real shit.
>>
>>14192885
what stranger danger were you taught?
We were always told if ANYONE does something that makes you uncomfotrable or hurts you, then to fuck off and tell somebody. Your uncle wasnt given a free pass
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.