[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story of my life, I met this cute girl at comiccon. We took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 48.png (27KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
27KB, 300x100px
The story of my life, I met this cute girl at comiccon. We took some photos together had some laughs, and then we split. I did not asked for her facebook or anything, but now I want to talk with her again, since I could not think of anything at all how to find her I google imagine searched her photos, but the result came up literally said ''The best suggestion for this image: wig''
>>
If you didn't exchange contact info at the time it's best not to try and force follow-up contact. How would you feel if someone you just met somehow found out your personal contact info and asked to talk or whatnot? Pretty creepy mate. Just chalk this one up to a lesson learned and move on.
>>
>>382832
The one thing he could do that wouldn't necessarily come across as creepy is to ask the people on a social media site of his preference to share photos of him from comiccon far and wide, in hopes of attracting the girl's attention. Then she could contact him if she wants to.

Of course, there are various ways that could backfire, but it wouldn't have the obvious stalker vibes that come from tracking her down.
>>
File: happy-easter-reddit-257818.jpg (301KB, 610x708px) Image search: [Google]
happy-easter-reddit-257818.jpg
301KB, 610x708px
>>382832
>>382834
You guys... I was planning to say a simple "Hello, we met at comiccon, perhaps you've forgot me?'' If I ever find her. Is this so creepy?
>>
>>382837

Yes it is. The whole point is that to her knowledge she left no way to get in contact with her. Thus randomly coming back into contact with someone even just to say "hi" can carry some pretty big implications. Had you simply asked for her phone number or twitter handle or whatever is popular now, this could have been avoided.
>>
I know it could but, why should this be considered such huge deal, I asked and got the facebooks of bunch of other girls, to oddly enough find myself not particularly caring to communicate with them.
>>
File: sanjay shrivastava.webm (3MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
sanjay shrivastava.webm
3MB, 404x720px
>>382837
>>
>>382853
LoL fuck you
>>
>>382827
If you took photos together, could you not put them on mothershipbook, and let it automatically tag her?

It wouldn't look creepy if it was part of a huge "my day at comiccon" gallery.
>>
>>382922
>mothershipbook
To behonest, I am not very good with computers, I googled what you said but I have no idea what you mean.

This is the google search result, where should I click?

https://www.google.com/search?dcr=0&source=hp&q=mothershipbook&oq=mothershipbook&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13k1l3j0i13i30k1.9724.9724.0.9996.1.1.0.0.0.0.163.163.0j1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.162....0.uHqKSBrcnUs
>>
>>382936
It was just a whimsical name for facebook.

http://veekaybee.github.io/facebook-is-collecting-this/
>>
>>382940
Thank you for the link, I have suspected they gather statistics but, it's up to me not to upload things.
I am not crazy about facebook either, most of my friends had hard time convincing to create one. And I did it mostly for them. It has certain level of convenience, in terms of socializing and keeping in touch with your old buddies.
>>
>>382922
LOL GET BOTNET'D
>>
>>382965
?!
>>
File: 1499822721945.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1499822721945.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>382853
fucking kek, good share
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.