[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know the source for this crop? reverse image search

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1505528762509.png (242KB, 413x358px) Image search: [Google]
1505528762509.png
242KB, 413x358px
anyone know the source for this crop? reverse image search provides nothing
>>
>>382763
it's hikari/dawn from pokemon, but don't think that picture is from the anime itself (compare to http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1950756)

not seeing the picture on safebooru/danbooru (checked manually). maybe from a doujin?
>>
>>382777
I'd guess it's from a oneshot image. I'll check paheal later, since it might be from a western artist.
I'm assuming/hoping the source image is NSFW, so if someone can just post the artist or a link to the full image, I'd appreciate it.
>>
Literally just go to Gelbooru and search for this:
hikari_(pokemon) sharp_teeth

Next time you have this problem try using the tag system of the boorus to your advantage.
>>
>>382809
Thanks. I don't use the boorus too often, but that's really useful.
>>
>>382811
And one more piece of advice that I took some time to get used to; When you're not sure exactly what to search for, use broader terms to try to find similar images and use those for tips/reference points on how tags work or which ones to use, if that makes sense.

For example, say you don't know the name of the character, or whether a booru uses the English or Japanese name, instead search for the series (Pokemon,) and defining features, (blue_hair,) and find an image with the same character. That image will list the tags and you can find the character name in the tags, (hikari_(Pokemon),) and use that to continue your search with more specific tags.
>>
>>382779
>I'm assuming/hoping the source image is NSFW
So why did you think wsr would be the best place to ask?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.