[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dodger Thread #175

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 39

File: MLLC1HO.gif (4MB, 283x364px) Image search: [Google]
MLLC1HO.gif
4MB, 283x364px
Dodger Leigh of PressHeartToContinue and DexterityBonus on YouTube.

GIFs: https://mega.co.nz/#F!CRhHACRA!TbcYwFK_6SQAluXpEpX8Hg
Pics: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN8iYIS7_S0RFCkBlWdbJiq4bQQoUgBhbmgtdsYgQqzsDenDjClIuY8YBwuVnSNUw?key=RXV5X0Q4dWZwaDJqWWxPTFRUVGtLVmFyRFRHNUpn
Past Threads: http://archived.moe/wsg/search/text/dodger%20leigh/

http://archived.moe//wsg/thread/NUMBER
119152 YouTube Girls #1
132860 YouTube Girls #2
137444 YouTube Girls #3

*MORE GIFPOSTING*
*LESS SHITPOSTING*
*FOREVER POSTING*
>>
>>
File: 1418943874343.gif (4MB, 393x345px) Image search: [Google]
1418943874343.gif
4MB, 393x345px
>>
>>
>>
File: xJgVF7P.gif (4MB, 351x572px) Image search: [Google]
xJgVF7P.gif
4MB, 351x572px
>>
File: 2sEcwlh.gif (891KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2sEcwlh.gif
891KB, 500x281px
>>
>>
>>
File: tumblr_nx83whGpik1udi425o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx83whGpik1udi425o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x333px
>>
File: 7zWbZ.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
7zWbZ.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>
>JesseCuck: Bless the dummies who use pics I took for goofs as "proof jesse isn't a real man". Dude, I'm just way more secure in my masculinity than you
>>
>>1804343
Doth thou protest too much
>>
@dexbonus
>Be a couple minutes late! See you all for SMD shortly!
LAAAAAAAAAAAATE again
>>
This is one of the sadder threads I've seen in a while. I hope you all a prosperous love life ahead of you.
>>
>@Strippin: ... my short ass wife.
Married to a big ass midget...what an accomplishment.
>>
File: OMG HUSKY!! U R TEH BOMBZORS.webm (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
OMG HUSKY!! U R TEH BOMBZORS.webm
4MB, 320x240px
>>
File: POSTITAGAIN.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
POSTITAGAIN.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>
File: autistic_samefag_op_detected.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
autistic_samefag_op_detected.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>1805055
>>1805093
>>
>>1805113
She is just some boxie knockoff with her following of fat neckbearded virgins.

If you aren't paid to post all these gifs and wembs over and over, i've got bad news for you.
>>
>>1805215
is that kovic's wife?
>>
> @dexbonus: Shark week just hit my body and holy shit it's bad. Gonna curl up and hopefully sleep through the worst of it NEWZ tomorrow
Any excuse is a good excuse. Only the gullible still think she will actually do any work this week.
>>
>>1804298
What was the whole story with her fucking day9 and then Ro getting pissed off about something?
>>
>>1805113
What is with her voice?
>>
>#175
Get a fucking life
>>
>>1806739
dodger meet day9 (husky friend)
day9 fuck dodger
day9 dump dodger
dodger throw an issy fit
husky/ro dump dodger (and become millionaires)
dodger haven't talk to day9/husky/ro since then
>>
>>1806230
>Shark week just hit my body and holy shit it's bad. Gonna curl up and hopefully sleep through the worst of it NEWZ tomorrow
>Dude I can't remember the last time I went from fine to NOT FINE this fast
>DUDE I was talking about this with Sam. Does it get worse as you get older because I never had cramps like this as a teen

welp, she's complaining on twitter about her "debilitating" period again

if only anyone could have seen this coming....

>>1801789
>07/27/17(Thu)
> @dexbonus
>>My throat is KILLING me but man, Dream Daddy is a super fun and sweet game about dads doing their best
>she is setting up a future excuse
>inb4 she need to take time off for being "sick"

oh wait
she just rolled her pandering for attention via sickness on into her incoming period
>>
>>1806796
Ro has money? How?
>>
>>1806804
Is this a joke?

Her youtube channel has almost 9 million subs.
>>
>>1804285
Who is the babe in the boots?
>>
>>1806872
Ro? I think you would have to be a literal midget to be shorter than dodger
>>
>>1806872
>>1806900
yup it's ro before she decided to pander to children with babytalk

>>1806804
>Ro has money? How?
50 million views a month for multiple years and tons of paid promos and products
she bought (well overpaid for) an almost 4 million dollar house

just for reference, pressheart and dexbonus combined have gotten 150 million views.... in 7 years. ro can get a dodger's lifetime worth of views in 3 months, every 3 months
>>
>>1804285
>>1806872
>>1806900
cringey SAUCE from 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMhh8zhTiY
>>
>>1806917
How much of a manlet is he?
>>
>>1806932
>How much of a manlet is he?
which he?
>>
>>1804294
BRRRRAAPPPP
>>
Speaking of Ro, here is her using her real voice being all snooty and shit about being an actor from humble beginnings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9C44yhJkSc

At least it's not in babytalk.
>>
File: 1f53sa.webm (2MB, 1216x118px) Image search: [Google]
1f53sa.webm
2MB, 1216x118px
>>1806796
actually it's the opposite, everyone dumped husky and ro cause theyre shit people. webm related
>>
>>1807157
And it's Ro's would-be 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday, the 2nd.

The poor orthopedic surgeon got cucked by husky, who is a furfag using Ro as his beard.
>>
>>1807171
Yes, let's listen to some streamer nobody cares about and ignore 4+ years of Dodger proving she is unreliable, a slob, emotional, insecure, a habitual liar and all around unintelligent. Also TB is a total SJW. Crendor can't even get on a plane because of anxiety and Jesse is so insecure about his weight he has to tell everyone how 'manly' he is.

Surely they are a great, honest bunch.
>>
>>1807311
When was the last time ro or husky hang out with tb, jesse or the other ex maker/tgs people and the other people surrounding that scene? fuck, when did they even hang out with day9 since you bring him up so often?

Face it, they got dumped by everyone for seemingly good resons, sam just happens to be the one laying it out there.
>>
>>1807311
>ignore 4+ years of Dodger proving she is unreliable, a slob, emotional, insecure, a habitual liar and all around unintelligent.

op is soo in love it's funny, you'll never have her dude move on.
>>
>>1807311
>>1807403
oh and op is nick monroe or @nickmon1112 on twitter if someone here forgot.
>>
>>1807009
Husky
>>
>>1807472
>Husky
He's 6' 2". But he is a twink furfag who whined about breaking up with his boyfriend on deviant art while simultaneously saying he's not gay even though he had a boyfriend.
>>
@dexbonus
>Might have to push the stream back a bit. Last minute house repair come up but today's stream will be sponsored by @GoGigantic! #ad
LAAAAATE

>WE ARE LIVE! Gonna play @GoGigantic for the first time! Come join! #ad #sponsored
she only seems to plays games she is paid off the play

>Grab a and chat with @dexbonus, @trihexx, @prozdkp and @Octopimp on the @Crunchyroll Marathon Wrap-up show.
another shill stream

and then she tweeted her P.O. box to solicit more free stuff
>>
>>1807311
Husky is literally a fake gamer boy. The moment his beard Ro started making money with her shallow marketable content he was out of the gaming scene. Now he gets fake credit for being a "producer" for her or being an "editor" even though we know she has professionals who do that.

The funny thing is he still tags along his brain dead fans with bits of bait like "hey I'll be back any day now, it's just that my voice is fucked up..". yeah right. No wonder all those people who knew them have nothing good to say about Husky and Ro.
>>
>>1808145
wut

Also why would a millionaire fuckable chick like Ro date him then?
>>
>>1808155
Literally what is wrong about Ro other than her show is retarded and the baby talk?
>>
>>1808153
>and then she tweeted her P.O. box to solicit more free stuff
> I wanna send you stuff from Florida
Wut? Did she ever hear of the stories starting with "a Florida man". Having a virgin WK fag sending you stuff from Florida is certainly not something that will end well.
>>
>>1808225
she got tons of free publicity promising to do a gender bend sex and the city sketch for charity.... and never did it. even making lame excuses then pretty much pretending it never happened

and the fake name to pretend she is more italian than she is
and always saying she is younger than she is
lying about herself a lot
and saying X is her biggest passion, when X changes whenever the audience she need to pander to changes.

>>1808222
>Also why would a millionaire fuckable chick like Ro date him then?
she needs husky to do all the youtube stuff for her because is is not very smart or tech savvy. too bad the old streams of diablo 3 launch from husky's twitch are no longer there, ro didn't understand how to change equipment and need husky to come do it for her
and she gets to peg husky whenever she wants she has a pet she completely controls, which she likes, and husky likes being dominated like a little bitch
>>
Why do people worship this girl who looks very average?
>>
>>1808231
>florida man
Send her a snake.
>>
>>1808253
because in many people's minds, average = gettable
>>
>>1808253
because she is le gamer girl and that's the only thing these dumbfucks want
>>
>>1806744
Its some dumb shit for huskystarcraft as a joke
>>
>>1807311
>>1807320
Husky is a furry gay boy. Ro is a pretender but at least she got a nice ass. Jesse is a cuck. TB is definitely a SJW with a superiority complex. Crendor is an oddity but his gf is bangin'...would tap that ass. Day9 the creepy rapists. And the only reason Strippin is with Dooger is for the green card. He is a talentless brick wall. Man meat for Dooger's little small body and hands.
>>
>>1806744
That's was her voice before her hormone therapy.
>>
>>1807171
That's funny. Without husky, dodger will be some poor bitch barista in nowhere oregon, married to some cousin and living on mom/pops farm.

> everyone dumped husky
Let's see. When you become successful, you usually get ride of the dead wood and leach surrounding you. Not even sure dodger could pay her share of the flat she shared with husky, without having some type of hidden sideline.
>>
>>1808253
It is the same fucking reason every comic book writer waifu's Kitty Pryde (seriously there are so many professional comic book writers who want to fuck a fictional jewsih superhero nerd)
>>
>>1808279
kek wut
>>
Are traps gay?
>>
>>1808501
BANNED
>>
File: CyJWaMi.gif (4MB, 312x185px) Image search: [Google]
CyJWaMi.gif
4MB, 312x185px
>>
>>1808512
Remember when Jesse said a trap joke on the podcast? Me neither.
>>
>>1808557
he did? when?
>>
>>1808501
>Are traps gay?
mouse traps and sand traps aren't
but bears traps are
>>
>>1804285
today I learn OP wants day9s sloppy seconds
>>
>>1806801
>NEWZ tomorrow
we never got that newz episode :(
>>
>>1808735
>>1806230
>Only the gullible still think she will actually do any work this week.
>>
>>1808735
hey now, she is exhausted after automatically uploading 4 unedited streams from the first week of july out of order while she watched tv
>>
@dexbonus
>Apparently the Olympics are gonna happen in Los Angeles in the 2020s so now I KNOW I'm getting the hell outta here in a couple years
yeah, sure she is. she always follows through on plans. /s
like she has any plans for 2028, she still is "working" on her "plans" for 2010

>Delighted to be part of the Crunchyroll Marathon post show today with these excellent dudes! 3:30 PT right after Co-Op! See you there
shill stream

>I needed my bio so I was searching cons I've been to in case I could rip one and wound up on a comment section for my @Playboy shoot
she doesn't have any idea what conventions she has been to and what projects she has been a part of so she needs to google herself in hopes of finding out. and she doesn't have a bio ready to give out when she is asked for one

>Quote: would it have killed her to show ONE BOOB????!?!!
>So now I'm cry laughing over pictures of myself eating pizza in underwear reading the comments on reddit
>True the real fans were affronted that my cats weren't featured in any of the photos. DISGRACEFUL
>Honestly almost all of the responses were "LOL this girl loves pizza" so I can't complain. The dude losing his mind about no boobs was
wasting time while pretending to be persecuted on the internet. her playboy shoot didn't even show any CLOTHED ass.

she took the entirety of june off to get married, 0 presshart videos, even though the trip was less than 3 weeks
she took most of July of to go to CoxCon for 4 days, 3 pressheart videos
great job /s
>>
>>1808735
>we never got that newz episode :(

>@dexbonus: Gonna play some Pyre on the couch and snuggle my kitties. have a good night everyone!
relaxing after a job not done
>>
>>1810144
>hey now, she is exhausted after automatically uploading 4 unedited streams from the first week of july out of order while she watched tv

and she didn't even upload them until AFTER a fan on twitter reminded her that vods on dexbonus was a thing
>yes! I'm about to dump a ton of them tonight actually so we'll try to get caught up!
i'm sure she was just about to /s

Bohemian Rhapsody according to Dodger's vod upload order: [updated]

>This Is The Life? Real
>Is this just fantasy?
>Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
>Open your eyes, look up the skies and see!
>I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
>Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low,
>Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to meeeeeeeeeeeeee, to me.

>Mama, just killed a man.
>Put a gun against his head,
>Pulled my trigger now he's dead.
>Mama, life had just begun
>but now I've gone and thrown it all away
>Mama, ooohhhhooohh didn't mean to make you cry!
>If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
>carry on, on carry, nothing really matters.
>Too late, My has time come
>Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching the all time
>Goodbye, behind everybody I've to go.
>Gotta leave you all and face the truth.
>Mama, ooooh I don't die
>I sometimes wish I'd never been at born all
>>
>>1809731
>>1810144
>>1810163
>>1810167
>>1810194

>>1805340
>>
>>1810251
Hey, it's samefag WK. Please don't stop, you are hilarious.
>>
>>1810194
you sound like some kind of sad obsessed virgin stalker.

And what is this /s shit ? some kind of teenager code?
>>
>>1811524
n00b
>>
@dexbopnus
>Every time I think I know what to do with my hair I'm like BUT WHAT IF
>I need to just commit and do something because my hair is so boring right now I'm gonna curl up and die
her hair has been the same for like 4 years now and she keep talking about changing it. i'm sure she will get right on it, just like all those tattoos she wants, and those videos she is totally "doing"
even though she bailed on that NEWZ for Sunday/Monday, she is using the day to daydream about hair and tweet/retweet/reply on twitter 34 times today
>>
man since I graduated and got a proper job I haven't been back here
I think I was here when.... she moved with the guy and they showed their street and stuff?
Lol fucking hell

What an absolute waste of a life, I don't miss this sad shit at all
>>
>>1812109
>>1805340
>>
>>1804285
she's kinda cute, reminds me of my girlfriend with her hair like that
>>
>>1808519
>tfw people unironically masturbate to this
>>
@dexbonus
>Pushing the stream a half hour! See you soon!
LAAAATE!
>>
did ama delete his twiiter? i can't seem to find him.
>>
>>1814301
>i can't seem to find him.
why would anyone want to
>>
>>1814310
i'm in love with him
>>
>>1814301
>>1814320
look at the few latest mentions
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40AmarielleEU&src=typd
>>
>>1814396
> Ama, you're coming off as an asshole
Nothing new here, but wonder what he did this time.
>>
ama the cuck finally snapped? took him long enough.
>>
>>1814396
>>1814797
>>1815007
so he said something to jesse's assistant and his mod friends called him out so he ran off twitter.
>>
apparently there was a rising reddit thread that people told ama to remove

any idea what it was?
>>
Why don't we have a Ro thread for butt gifs already. And post more Dodgers butt gifs, I needs em
>>
>>1815473
haven't been any new ones in a while, all she does is stream from the waist up. she'd actually have to be a a video t and have a full legnth shot, like all those videos she used to be in, when she was taking advantage of nepotism and she wasn't so lazy. music videos, sketches, tons of stuff. now it is all just stremaing "hey guys *kiss* subscribe please i love you"
>>
File: 1487115431769.webm (428KB, 380x672px) Image search: [Google]
1487115431769.webm
428KB, 380x672px
Is this you OP?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
>>1815480
>>1805340
>>
Fuck, that bitch is old.
>>
>>1818243
>>
@dexbonus
>We are live with SMD! Gonna play some Gigantic after chitchat so if you'd like to join me, make sure to download it!
Saturday she forgot the #ad. the only reason she started playing that games was because she was paid to

>Woke up to so many birthday messages! Thank you all
>Thank you all so much for hanging with me on my birthday and for all the well wishes! My 30s are looking great already!
and Sunday she baited the internet to get birthday wishes and spent the hole day RTing and replying to tons of them. She is milking her wedding and birthday for tons of attention, donations, and gifts. Probably about time to tweet that PD box address again.
>>
Are traps gay?
>>
>>1818264
>forgot the #ad
wasn't an ad
>>
File: salad dodger.webm (1MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
salad dodger.webm
1MB, 480x268px
>>
>>1818519
>wasn't an ad

@dexbonus Jul 31
>WE ARE LIVE! Gonna play @GoGigantic for the first time! Come join! #ad

with dodger, it is always an #ad
she is continuing to advertise for the game that paid her
>>
>>1807311
>>1807320
SPOILER

they are all shit people
>>
>>1818243
>>1818259
samefag
>>
>>1818563
they are not paying her for that stream, no #ad is required.
>>
>>1818525
jesse looks like shit
>>
>>1818607
SPOILER

Husky and ro got flushed like the turds that they are. the rest of them are fine and better for it
>>
https://twitter.com/JesseCox/status/894207984967876608
>>
>>1818622
She has an existing financial relationship with the company and should disclose it everytime
>>
>>1819468
Nop, she needs to disclose the streams that she was paid for, which she did
Using #ad for streams she isn't paid for would be retarded
>>
>>1819504
it's still a conflict of interest

"sure they paid me before, but i totally love it now on my own and that's for honest"
>>
>>1819504
Another clueless WK, you have no idea how advertising works. Good job buddy.
>>
>>1819530
>>1819531
No samefag, it's not a conflict of interest. In fact using #ad when it isn't and ad would be misleading and against FTC guidelines.
>>
>>1819535
>and
*an
>>
@TheNo1Alex
>What makes you unfollow a person on Twitter? Streamer to streamer, viewer to streamer, friend to friend, etc. Do you mute instead? Curious.
@dexbonus
>I mute mostly. I unfollow if it's a company I haven't talked to in a long time or if I followed someone to have a specific convo
or if they are husky, ro or day9, other than them she pretty much never unfollows anybody ever
>And if someone's a shit and I want them to know it I block like hell
yeah! that'll show 'em good, dooodger! /s

@dexbonus
>I've been writing a script for a stupid slice of life show for like, a week and it'll never get made but it's been fun writing it LOL
she will never finish it. just like Nanowrimo and all those (imaginary) WTTFs last time she wrote a "comedy thing", she said she wrote it, filmed it, and "rough edited" it, and then it never saw the light of day. and by "writing" she probably means jotting down 2 incomplete thoughts on a napkin and then losing it like usual. the last creative things she did was the lame costume she didn't completely finish for the women of geekdom calendar and guild ho, which were both in 2012. since then it has been reading headlines, LPs, streams and prompter reading.she doesn't create shit. ever. and definitely never on her own.

>WE ARE LIVE! Gonna play Path of Exile for the first time in forevs!
remember the first time, where there were giant flashing orange quest exclamation points she never noticed and couldn't figure out what to do? then she got frustrated and gave up. hope she has someone playing with her to tell her what to do. she is brain challenged.
>>
>>1819535
>In fact using #ad when it isn't and ad would be misleading and against FTC guidelines.
citation needed

every one of her streams pretty much functions as a demonstration of the game in the first place anyway, and if any company has ever paid her she should disclose it before covering anything of theirs again, even a different game in the future. she should declare her conflict of interest. you know if she was an honest, ethical, honorable person and not just a cam whore.
>>
>>1819542
>>1805340
>>
>>1819547
No, the only scenario where she would need to disclose it in the future is if she would do a review of the game.
>>
Only 3 videos in 2 months. Has she said anything about it on stream (like reducing workload or quitting)?
>>
>>1819807
she realize now she can get away with anything the wks will support her regardless

this is her final form
>>
>>1819553
>No, the only scenario where she would need to disclose it in the future is if she would do a review of the game.

i doubt she played that game without saying (like at the end of the stream, or during a podcast)
>this game is great/amazing
>i love it
>i (would) totally recommend it

that is "reviewing" a game
she hardly ever prefaces her "opinions' on co-op podcast before talking about a game she shilled for either
>>
>>1820019
I don't know how this can be confusing to you
you use #ad when you're paid for it and you don't use #ad when you're not paid for it.
>>
all these le gamer personalities are becoming paid shills for shitty game companies
>>
File: 1417831744350.gif (4MB, 279x426px) Image search: [Google]
1417831744350.gif
4MB, 279x426px
Can we get some Ro gifs and webms?
>>
>>1807124
more like clear for piledriver
>>
>>1820087
How else do you think they make money? Weren't you around during gamer gate? Literally every person involved in games is a paid shill
>>
File: 1362612701699.gif (1MB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
1362612701699.gif
1MB, 300x244px
>>1820124
>>
File: 1369651056812.gif (4MB, 379x561px) Image search: [Google]
1369651056812.gif
4MB, 379x561px
>>1821226
>>1820124
>>
File: 1349767121499.gif (3MB, 408x300px) Image search: [Google]
1349767121499.gif
3MB, 408x300px
>>1820124
>>1821230
>>
@dexbonus
>Oh https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGuef_MUAAAEt--.jpg:large
blaming windows updates for not being able to do stuff... again, if only there was a way to forces updates at a time when she doesn't need her computer immediately....

@dexbonus
>@CryWasTaken blast from the past http://emsandman.tumblr.com/post/119080290700/run-heejae-run-for-your-liiiiiffffeeee
@CryWasTaken
>HEY DODGER WHEN ARE YOU AND CRY GONNA FINISH DANDY LIONS?
@dexbonus
>I MISS THAT LETS PLAY WHERE BEST BUDS BONE ANIMALS WHAT WAS THAT CALLED AGAIN?
cry and dodger are mocking dandelion fans. how inclusive of them...
fans are excites about a series they abandoned, that neither of them will address the status of, but they tease their fans anyways. they are shitting on fans who liked something of theirs. TB is rubbing off on them.
>>
> @CryWasTaken
> HEY DODGER WHEN ARE YOU AND CRY GONNA FINISH DANDY LIONS?
> @dodger: I MISS THAT LETS PLAY WHERE BEST BUDS BONE ANIMALS WHAT WAS THAT CALLED AGAIN?

I guess this answer who didn't want to continue Dandelion and didn't give a shit about it.
>>
WTF is this?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGvJM77XUAAiZmp.jpg:large

dunno what is worse, the hair, the face, or the outfit
>>
>>1821244
>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGvJM77XUAAiZmp.jpg:large
Normal greasy hair, cloths from the salvation army and practicing her cock sucking pose. Everything seem normal.
>>
>>1821239
>>1821243
>>1821244
>>1821388

>>1805215
>>
> Getting my hair AND nails done today praise All Might
Is that a first this year? Good girl, she seem so proud of doing 2 things in a day.
>>
>>1822746
imagine how the hairdresser who had to wash her hair felt
>>
>>1822812
If they're anyone like these people here, very lucky and taking plenty of pictures while she's not looking.
>>
>>1821388
who put a gorilla in dodger's chair.
damn animal will make a mess.
>>
y'all not even posting any ass shots what the actual fuck is the point of this thread?
>>
@dexbonus
>Computer shut itself off be there soon ugh
LAAAAAAAAAAATE
and blaming her computer again
and more paid FFXIV, she streams that constantly now that she is a seemingly permanent member of their marketing team

@oryozema
>If you're getting your Nyandere shirt today and it looks funky/ baby cat is looking real purple make sure to contact teespring!
@dexbonus
>Lots of misprints on this apparently definitely reach out to Teespring or me
her shit shirt though shitty tspring is shitty
>>
>>1824437
>>1805340
>>
does Dodger have a PO box where we can send candy? She's getting thinner lately
>>
>>1824650

PO BOX!
Dodger
2110 Artesia Blvd. #869
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
>>
Haven't watched a dodger vid for a while.

she's not ageing well, is she?

HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>1824437
@dexbonus
>Lots of misprints on this apparently definitely reach out to Teespring or me
@SOMEFAN
>Really disappointing that they're acting like nothing's wrong :/
@dexbonus
>Yeah I'm doing all I can!

yeah, sure she is doing everything she can. she definitely isn't a person who just says that and then takes a nap and completely forgets about it and does nothing because she already got a bunch of attention for saying she would /s
>>
>>1825701
doesnt matter son she tricked sammy into marrying her
>>
@dexbonus
>Almost there! Hitting every red light and some dummies on the road today
LAAAAAAAAATE!
>I was at a stop light I swear
and she swears she wasn't tweeting while driving
>>
Do you think TB got ass cancer from shoving dildos in his ass?

I do.
>>
>>1827191
no, that's not how cancer works

that's is how he got anal fissures though
>>
>>1824437
>>1825983
>>1827057
>>1822746

>>1805340
>>
>>1827191
he got cancer because he is cancer
>>
>>1827498
Some people are waking up, he has a net lost of 10.5K YT subs in the last 24 days. I wonder if his doctors did a scan of his brain, because that's were the real issue reside.
>>
Imagine being this dramatic and egotistical over being some internet nobody...
>>
> Haven't heard back from Teespring yet
Has she even send an email? Don't worry guy, something should happen, perhaps.

> Has anyone used a workflow system to help them stay on track with projects and really liked it? If so, what's it called?
Great, let's find another gimmick to get Dodger working. I guess the bullet journal only purpose was for doodling and as toilet paper for that big ass.
>>
>>1828342
@dexbonus
>Haven't heard back from Teespring yet re: misprints BUT I'm going to take lots of pictures of MY shirt that you can use in your complaints
>If they're going to claim that's what the shirt is supposed to look like, let's give them proof that they're wrong
why is she acting like she has zero control over who is making her terrible shirts?

@dexbonus
>Has anyone used a workflow system to help them stay on track with projects and really liked it? If so, what's it called?

@totalbiscuit
>Google Calender and if I dont stick to it getting yelled at by my wife.
i guess jeannie doesn't do her google calendar for her anymore (or her emails) so she must have bailed on it ;)
>Seriously though. Take an 8-9 hour day. Break it down into 30 minute blocks. Adhere to those blocks. Thats the only way I dont procrastinate
dodger could NEVER do that. and an 8 to 9 hour day!, she can barely handle 4, 5-6 days a week. coasting on the bare minimum is all she can manage in between naps and tv

@dexbonus
>I've heard of this [Pomodoro Technique] before. Maybe I'll give it a shot!
for about a week ;)
no vids in june, 3 in july, 1 in august, she is just a tard

@HollyConrad
>Sewing friends, how the hell do you store patterns? They're like crazy piles of loose garbage and I'm struggling lol
@dexbonus
>get a filing cabinet! Label each file folder with what project the patterns are for and then gently fold them <3
dodger giving organizational advice, hahahahalol. when is the last time dodger sewed anyhting? 5 years. she probably lost her sewing machine under a pile of laundry, fleas, and cat hair.
>>
>>1804285
>*LESS SHITPOSTING*
then why did you make this fucking thread?
>>
>>1828342
>>1828659
>>1805340
>>
Does anyone have this vod?
>>
>>1829367
I doubt it. This was during that point where it was behind a paywall. It was around Halloween if that helps anyone who might have it.
>>
>>1829367
you're still begging for feet
>>
>>1804285
No, go die
>>
>>1828659
>@HollyConrad
>>Sewing friends, how the hell do you store patterns? They're like crazy piles of loose garbage and I'm struggling lol
>@dexbonus
>>get a filing cabinet! Label each file folder with what project the patterns are for and then gently fold them <3

contd:
>It's how we did it in the shop when I was in college! Super useful and organized
she didn't even do it herself, it's how her "boss" told her to do it

>Tried to explain to my PT what I did with my weekend "oh I ran a tabletop fantasy game and then did an escape room on camera for 12k people"
wasting money for personal trainer when all she does is snack and nap
>She followed it up with "can you teach me how to YouTube?" I love her
dodger can't teach what she doesn't know. dodger can teach "how to inherit a gifted audience on youtube, be propped up by bigger channels and then ruin it by being lazy and inconsistent and entitled, and then abandon it completely after running it into the ground"
>I told her she'd probably kill it on Twitch if she wanted to do workouts and she goes "oh no that sounds scary" #bless
only if she was topless

>the vods are open to everyone on my channel so go watch!!
yeah on twitch, she might get around to putting the vods more conveniently on youtube in 2 months or so, if ever

>Pushing my stream another hour
LAAAAAAAAAAATE
>>
>>1830050
>"can you teach me how to YouTube?"
How the fuck could she do that, she is clueless. Husky and Cry brought in the majority of her audience, and since then it's all been downhill, incapable of manage even a basic twitch dump channel.
>>
>>1830050
>>1828659
>>1828342
>>1827057
>>1825983
>>1804285

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
FUCK OFF FAGGOT
>>
>>1830050
>>1830101

>>1805340
>>
>>1830299
>NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
it seems like you do
A LOT
>>
>>1830299
ama
>>
>>1829367
>would still sniff her toes
>>
whale tail ever?
>>
>>1830349
just sick of seeing these shit threads every time i come to wsg.

if i actually gave a fuck about the content i would probably engage in whatever retarded conversation they are having, no?
>>
>>1831270
What an idiot. There are over 30 threads, just don't click on the fucking link.
>>
>>1831351
you're clearly retarded, have a good day
>>
@dexbonus
>aaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHH MYBOYWHYAREYOUSOEXPENSIV https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHSNWg7UAAApiqx.jpg:large
>IM GETTING IT DONT WORRY haha my angry potato needs a loving home
she is spending $449 + shipping on 4 mugen figurines. seems like a smart use of money /s
>We're going to Designer Con this year! Gonna snag me some dog bois
why? she doesn't design anything, unless she just is going because she thinks she needs more art to never get framed or hung and figurines to collect dust

@teespring
>Hey Dodger! Sorry for the delay. We'll be issuing free reprints for everyone and send them a 20% discount
>Update! We're in the process of reprinting all the orders, which should be sent out by Thursday at the latest.
finally

>>1831270
>just sick of seeing these shit threads every time i come to wsg.
here's a thought, only click through the threads you are interested in instead of the ones you are not. i mean you could be viewing kpop or ylyl right now instead of getting all worked up in a thread you keep saying you don't want to be in, even though you chose it. On purpose.
>>
>>1827789
>"I'M A PRO-CONSUMER CRITIC THEREFORE ANY GAME FEATURES I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE ARE ANTI-CONSUMER ALSO HUE THE GAME FEATURE DOESN'T WORK THE WAY I ASSUMED IT DOES BECAUSE FUCK UNDERSTANDING THINGS BEFORE """CRITICIZING""" THEM"

He's just a little bit special, isn't he?

Unfortunately, 10K subs really doesn't mean a lot when you've got as many as he does ... especially with an established base of now-inactive subs (ie. it doesn't -look- like he lost anything), and when you realize that a significant chunk (ie. most) views on big YouTube channels probably don't come from subs anymore. Plus, like in most of these cases, the majority of people who unsubscribed were probably already sick of him/his content, with this just being the final straw to actually hit the unsubscribe button.

So practically, the sub loss means nothing. But it sure sounds like he took another hit to his credibility (as did a few other "internet games journalists" in trying to cover that particular game).
>>
>>1831544
What does matter though is his views. He used to get 13 million views a month and now he's down to 3.6 million. That is where you will see his waning popularity.

His streams do OK still but not as good as they used to be. People are finally waking up to how big of a baby TB is.

There is similar results for Jesse, crendor, and dodger. The numbers don't lie, people are moving on.
>>
>>1817249
this guy legitimately seems like the best bro. who gives you his honest opinion (like the video) on stuff he likes, and politely critiques his dislikes. not one of those "um... actually" douche nerds.
>>
>>1817249
So wait does she like showing her feet now?
>>
>>1831371
m8, we're calling you out on the deeply-rooted reasons behind why these threads are posted. YLYL threads are there to make people laugh, YGYL threads are there for people to groove, but what are Dodger threads for? To repost the same webms and ancient gifs of some girl who plays video games on the internet? Why do you need to post them here if you've already saved them all? What is this obsession going to accomplish? And most importantly, why can't you handle criticism?
>>
>>1831544
> sub loss means nothing
Yes and no. Subs represent nothing in revenue, but YT subs are the "canary in the coal mine" and considering how big TB channel is, such a negative trend for that long (27 days) can only have similar impact on twitch subs and future views.
>>
>>1831371
>>1831544

>>1805340
>>
>>1832029
You are still here?
>>
@dexbonus
>Doing an extra stream today sponsored by @ConanExiles! Gonna play with some buds and show new content in about 20 minutes! #ad

is there any game she won't shill? seems like 3 out of every 4 games she plays are games she is being paid to play or was being paid to play at some point
>>
>>1831910
No she's more prudish that ever since she got hitched.

We probably never see her soles ever again.
>>
>>1833166
That's too bad. She has nice feet.
>>
>>1831371
again you are retarded. and you cannot fucking read to save your life.
>>
>>1832150
That was my first post in the thread

Do you really believe only one person on the internet is criticizing you?
>>
@dexbonus
>When you just wanna be the best BumbleBatQueen ever but your computer freezes
>Just reopened xsplit and my camera frame rate while not even streaming is TERRIBLE
she needs someone (knowing her probably a man) to come rescue her asap.

and she retweeted from someone
>That struggle btwn "keep your WIPs a secret so that the end product will be a surprise"and "I need validation check this shit out right now"
struggle? dodger announces stuff for immediate validation and then stops the work in progress immediately because she already got the validation she was craving
>>
>>1832690
>>1834427

>>1805340
>>
>>1805055
> Shoot sorry my tweet didn't post! Starting at noon.
Two hour late this time, and it's not her fault again.
>>
File: __.webm (157KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
__.webm
157KB, 480x360px
>>1835326
>>
>>1835572
but you do obviously...keep posting
>>
>>1835573
nobody cares

you make sure to keep bumping your shitty thread with twitter posts just to keep it alive. k thanks. :^)
>>
>>1835620
Please post more gif.
>>
>>1835326
>Shoot sorry my tweet didn't post! Starting at noon. Sam wasnt feeling well so I let him sleep awhile longer
LAAAATE
and she managed to shift blame onto her phone, twitter, and Sam all in one tweet

>Boy oh boy am I sick of my computer crashing lol
>Thanks everyone. Sorry for so many streams dying this week. Not fun for me either
she ruined another computer and she is pretty much begging on twitter for doghouse to give her another free one this year. or intel to send her more parts to not use for 2 years and then give to octopimp
>>
>>1830050
10/10 would bone that bird freak Holly
>>
>>1805215
dodger is cringy as fuck
>>
>>1836887
it's an adventure time reference but if she were a man or had that code of conduct yeah she'd be a bit cringe. As is she's just kinda on fence.
>>
>>1821231
what is this from?
>>
>>1837068
>what is this from?
old moving vloggy video on either Ro or one of dodger channels, i think from before they all moved in together

i think ro nuked a lot of her old videos for "branding reasons"
>>
Holy fuck, you people need to move on.

You fucks still post the same gifs and talk about the same shit since when i still followed this thread.
>>
Still going huh?
>>
>>1804285
sage
>>
File: hello.gif (4MB, 528x726px) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
4MB, 528x726px
>>1838143
>>
File: love_doing_newz.webm (826KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
love_doing_newz.webm
826KB, 640x360px
Poor little girl, don't want to make Newz for 3 weeks now...more like 3 years if you want to be real.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOQCdwZ6rU
>Dodger is a DCbro
Well at least she's got good taste in comics.
>>
>>1835326
>>1835869
>>1838733

>>1805340
>>
File: whiteknight_detected.webm (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight_detected.webm
124KB, 1280x720px
>>1810251
>>1812205
>>1817541
>>1819549
>>1824627
>>1827334
>>1828872
>>1830325
>>1832111
>>1834579
>>1838778
that's a lot, even for a faghead like you
>>
>>1813469
this guy ironically masturbates lol
>>
>>1838733
damn shes cute
>>
>>1838733
>Hi!! I've had a bit of a creative block when it comes to YouTube and with monetization being the way it is (i.e.: I don't really make money on YT anymore), I've been trying to be honest with myself about what I would really enjoy making. Sorry I've been so absent but I really appreciate that you guys still show up to watch the silly things I make <3 if you're ever on Twitch, come hang!
No Videos -> No Money -> No Videos
Totally make sense.
>>
>>1838733
you mean she hates doing work and just wants to hang on stream for donations? no one could have seen that coming....

>>1838918
you mean she was tanking youtube to use it as an excuse to not make videos anymore? no one saw that coming.....

>>1838773
she forgot the #ad , it feels like an ad. she seems to only read/play/use things she is paid to do.
and the audio wasn't very good either
>>
>>1838733
> 3 weeks now
she even lied there
it's been 5 weeks
>>
@dexbonus
>LOL thanks for the support on this new video guys. It was really fun to make ranting about things you love is always fun
>with YT being in the pooper, it's a good opportunity for me to say "what would be fun to make?" and just do that
>yeah but it's like...if I'm making pennies anyway, why not make something I had fun with? People can always tell if you have fun I think

playing the victim by saying she is only making pennies on her "hard work"
she used to make 5 coffehs, 3 gaming newz, and 1 LP a week. so 9 videos a week. now she does 2 or 3 a month after taking a month long vacation and is confused about why she doesn't get any views anymore?!?!?!? idiot.

lucky she has twitch to bail to, but what option left does ssh have after the twitch ecosystem inevitably changes?

and again this fun video is just an unedited incoherent ramble. no forethought or effort made really at all.
>>
>>1839003
why don't you reply directly to her with these instead of doing it hidden away here?
>>
>>1838918
>>1838985
>>1838988
>>1839003
someone's triggered.
>>
>>1839005
>why don't you reply directly to her with these instead of doing it hidden away here?
along with her mods, she blocks tons of people on twitter/reddit/twitch to maintain her hugbox
she needs the constant supply of pope only telling her she is great
>>
>>1838733
>>1838918
>>1838985
>>1838988
>>1839003
>>1839063
samefag
>>
>>1839076
>>1838778
Another faghead samefag
>>
>>1821231
>>1821230
>>1821226
>>1820124
Goddamn she's fine as fuck.
I love short stacks.
Too bad they all tend to be cuntlets.
Having to spend an hour going down on a woman just to get 7 inches in and leaving 2 out in the cold for 20 minutes of slow and infuriatingly gentle sex is just.
Goddamnit.
>>
@dexbonus
>okay look we're gonna have another chill puzzle stream. Bring your homework, bring your craft project and watch me picross in 25 minutes
>WE ARE LIVE! Study Hall is in effect. Bring homework, a hobby, or just your lovely eyeballs <3

so she doesn't want to play any games (i guess nobody paid her to play one), so she is going to play picross (like soduku/minesweeper). and she is literally telling people to put her on for white noise as they do other things. The only selling point she has to watch is "use me as noise while you ignore me"

being a "creator" was too much work for her, and this "entertainer" thing isn't working out too well either.
>>
File: 1369651188133.gif (4MB, 404x493px) Image search: [Google]
1369651188133.gif
4MB, 404x493px
>>1840012
>>
>>1840189
you mean streams like this aren't doing it for ya?
https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/CsaEKkLSaQE/maxresdefault.jpg

or this classic dodger stream, which is really really long and DEFINITELY needed to be archived forever on YouTube................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU-DW-nG5ok
>>
>>1840189
>>1840193

>>1805340
>>
>>1840189
She played a puzzle game called Paint it Back plus the first hour was basically coffeh time, good stream.
>>
https://twitter.com/dexbonus/status/900044118495174656
couldn't find one comment accusing her of click bait.
>>
>>1840012
>9"
>20min
>Not a virgin
This is 4chan, you don't need to pretend.
>>
>>1804285
any farts, burps, or showing any skin? or is doog just a dead channel since she became a wakfu
>>
>>1804285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgd8lY78tRs
feet around 16:50
>>
>>1840841
I hate shoes. Still hot though.
>>
>>1840706
She makes things up to get attention. She loves playing the victim and WKs love coming to her rescue.
>>
>>1838821
>>1813469

The concept of "sarcastic" masturbation just occurred to me.
>>
>>1840706
>couldn't find one comment accusing her of click bait.
She now refers to other as "The people". Pretentious bitch.
>>
>>1840994
Flip flops aren't shoes. You need to lower your standards.

No wait, you're pining for Dodger, a married woman; you've already hit rock bottom.
>>
>*MORE GIFPOSTING*
>*LESS SHITPOSTING*
20170812_166441514_IRL
>>
>>1842041
She also refers to herself as "we" a lot too
>>
>>1842693
LOL, Dodger exercising to keep her ass from growing. Loss battle.
>>
nika's got some kinda busted feet but i would still love to suck a fart right out of her fat ass
>>
>>1842693
Based. Need more assshots
>>
>>1807171
Hahahahahahahahaha! No. And Sam was already dating Dodger at that point, he's hardly impartial. Jesse was still streaming with Husky around that time when HotS was still in beta so Sam's even lying about that much.
>>
>>1842693
nice ass
>>
Do you guys think Dodger realizes most of her viewers are men who only watch her because they think she's hot?
>>
File: 20170707_157325414_IRL.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_157325414_IRL.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 20170707_157325836_IRL(1).webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_157325836_IRL(1).webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 20170707_157325836_IRL.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_157325836_IRL.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Maroon shirt...is that Steve Bannon: The College Years?
>>
>>1843559
Hahahahahahahahaha! And what is Jesse doing now with husky? Oh right, nothing, just like everybody else.
>>
>>1843893
qt dodger
>>
>>1804285
how can any woman be that bad at dancing? She looks like a pudgy toddler attempting to dance at music the first time.
>>
>>1843893
>>1843894
>>1843899

attributing hidden meanings to which there are none
>>
>>1843920
Husky doesn't do anything with anyone anymore, except his owner
>>
>>1804285
>LESS SHITPOSTING
>Dodger Thread
pick one
>>
@dexbonus
>WOW SO MANY THINGS ABOUT THAT TWEET WERE WRONG LOL stream today starting at noon pacific wowowowowowowowowowowo
confused by time
>WE ARE LIVE forreal I swear let's do this what are we playing i don't frickin know Becky jesus
but has no plan for her stream

>BRB guys sorry every time I load up xsplit it displays old assets even though they aren't there?? Very weird
>I'm so sorry guys my computer is saying my other hard drives don't exist at all...gonna call the stream and do some housekeeping on the PC
LAAAAATE, i mean CANCELLLLED
>WOO @DogHouseSystems helped me with the PC so we're good. No drive failure but backing everything up just in case
being compu-tarded. tanking her computer for another free one I guess
>The one I couldn't recover on my own has every single one of my games on it LOL I was like
yeah, "on her own", sure

she even gets babied by xsplit after sorta blaming xplit for a while there
@xsplit
>@dexbonus That's weird. Everything okay here?
@dexbonus
>@xsplit Yeah nothing on your end (I don't think LOL)
@xsplit
>@dexbonus Ok! Let us know if you need anything. :)
>>
>>1844653

And this was her struggle today and biggest priority after blowing off "work":

>Someone tweeted me a picture of a shirt that says COFFEE in some metal-ass font and I was like wow how on brand can you fucking get
>So they inform me it's from Target and I think "fuck I gotta go NO MATTER THE COST"
>I drive straight to Target literally just to get this stupid shirt that panders to me in such a flagrant way I'm almost offended
>I look EVERYWHERE. Men's, women's, even like, baby children section like where the fuck is this shirt I can't just LEAVE
>I've been to every graphic tees section (to be fair there are a lot) and start to think "wow maybe we just didn't stock this shirt"
>I'm leaving the store and I glance to the side and SEE THE SHIRT IN AN ABANDONED CART AND I FUCKED GASPED LIKE I WAS HAVING A HEATT ATTACK
>And the lady next to me was so startled she ran into a child with her cart so anyway this shirt is evil and I own it now RIP
>'ll take a pic when I get home we can't have more casualties
>Worth it https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIC8Z_5UMAABNUR.jpg
"You sure the cart was abandoned or did you just jack the last one from someone as they went to the rr?"
>Nah it was sitting in a cart next to like four other empty carts in the doorway of Target like someone just chucked it there for a goof

went on a special trip to target for a single tshirt she doesn't need and stole the shirt out of someone else's cart.
she doesn't even do coffeh anymore. so her committing to the "coffeh girl" brand is a waste of time
>>
>>1844653
>>1844658

>>1805340
>>
>>1844772
did you even read that?

how can you wk this hard for her? its getting pathetic, jesse. really fucking pathetic.
>>
>>1844820
why would someone read that? lol
>>
>>1844658
>"and I was like wow how on brand can you fucking get"
Is she really this delusional about her "brand"?
>>
>>1843893
>>1843894
>>1843899
This is the cutest she's looked in quite a while.
>>
>>1845024
>>1804285
>>1805340
>>
> I'm so sorry guys my computer is saying my other hard drives don't exist at all...gonna call the stream and do some housekeeping on the PC
Still pandering on twitter to get that new PC. In the meantime, she will probably just dust off her PC and run a system restore.
>>
@dexbonus
>be there soon! Got out of the gym late
Hey looky here, another stream that's LAAAAAAAATE!
>>
>>1807311
#CrendorDidNothingWrong
>>
>>1842693
A challenger appears...
>>
>>1843473
Just let me hit that while your doing it. 10/10 would bone Nika big ass.
>>
>>1832029
thank you, op can shove off
>>
whos going to win mayweather or mcgregor
>>
>>1820219
while she braaaaaaaaaaaps on your balls :)
>>
@dexbonus
>II've been on hold for the last half an hour so I made Deku-themed converse shoes :|
The real question is did you make bakugou ones?
>yeah but they don't have dark green as an option on there so it's mostly orange, black and red WHICH I'M COOL WITH
>HOLY SHIT BUT NIKE DOES brb

Dodger always uses her time wisely....
>>
>>1847505
she is shameless

i have to continuously remind myself that she is an adult
>>
>>1847505
>>1848095
op always uses his time wisely:
>Dodger Thread #175
>>
>>1847505
And she is still going on about the shoes the next day
@dexbonus
>Now that I've sat on this for awhile I really want them LOL
@fan
>Now I want to make converse for each character
@dexbonus
>Don't worry that's basically what I did LOL

>Dude I'm in Florida right now and it's pouring sweaty rain and everyone's just shrugging through it lol
why is she is Florida? besides whining about the weather.

and all 3 tweets from Sunday ended with LOL
>>
>gee any new contetnt in this thread?
>anything interesting? lets see

nope, same guy just talking to himself

QUALITY THREAD
>>
She's gotten so disgusting
To think I used to fap to her
>>
>>1848973
yeah i agree your mom aged horribly.
>>
>>1843473
>>1847209
where can i find pics of this fat ass? the only remotely lewd stuff i can find is those pics she posted on twitter showing off her pudgy tummy.
>>
>>1848902
isnt there an amine con?
>>
why are you harassing this 30 year old married woman?
>>
>>1849009
>all these flavors
>salty
hhhmmmmmmmm
>>
>>1849308
Why are you salty? It's just a joke dude chill I'm sure someone is still fapping to your mom.
>>
new dodger flash
>>>/f/3276148
>>
When was your personal Dodger high water mark?

Mine was bleach blonde daily bite-dodger. We got coffee time then too. They heady days of yore...
>>
>>1848902
>Florida?
shilling for a coffee company maybe?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYV37uhA1_t/
>Doing something pretty cool at @foxtailcoffeeco

and getting her boob grabbed by erin's daughter.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIU1n9cXkAAkD03.jpg:large
honk honk!
>>
>>1849325
>pretending to be retarded to try and flip the table
>thinking they are the same person

kek first day on the chan?
>>
>>
>>1850638
probably shat herself. see how her lips tense up near the end of her "toot"? that's the discomfort of a pantload.
>>
Did nothing on Sunday or Monday, and skipped all her Tuesday stuff (even though she left it on her public schedule) and all we know is that is she in Florida and no reason why, other than she went to a coffee company with Erin and Erin's daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYZRYiggou8/
>On my way home! Had an amazing time and got a lot done but I'm excited to see this handsome dork
got a lot done? of what? she has mentioned zilch on twitter and hasn't streamed and she doesn't make videos anymore. What has she "got done" in FL in 3 days? Is a coffee ad a milestone accomplishment to her?
seems like she is patting herself on the back for doing a vague nothing again.
>>
>>1851449
How soon will you kill yourself?
>>
File: DoogerHatesFags.webm (288KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DoogerHatesFags.webm
288KB, 640x360px
>>1851533
>>
>>1848902
If David and Erin are involved it could be to help her get a brand product placement or something similar. Why go all the way to Florida is interesting.
>>
>>1850169
>>1851449

>>1805340
>>
>>1850822
>that's the discomfort of a pantload
you'd certainly know
>>
>>1849406
?
>>
>>1852347
I know that feel. Not gonna leave you hanging. It was a .swf of a trap waving her piece around.
>>
Her clothes dryer is still broken, I guess, so she is line drying everything like a redneck in a trailer park

@dexbonus
>What the FRICK are these and why are they all over our clothes outside??? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIgLBQFVYAAlgaU.jpg
>We've still been line drying our clothes and there are these little orange and black babs on them just chillin?? I've never seen them before
>After looking at pictures they're not termites, moth worms or bed bugs

and she's got bugs

she's shilling for something, but instead of using #ad or #sponsored she is using #WotCPartner
how is anyone supposed to know what she means by that?
>>
>>1852977
shes not shilling anything its a reference to their dnd campaign
>>
>>1852977
>>1853146

I don't know what's worse: that one of you is upset that Dodger's filthy or that the other actually watches enough Dodger to understand an obscure reference.
>>
>>1852977
>>1853146
>WotC

Wizards of the Coast, Role-playing game company

so in partnering with them, means she is being paid to advertise for them
>>
>>1853202
shes not partnering with them, just a guest in one of the campaigns
>>
>>1853185
The sad part is that the retard samefag op cant click the tag to see what it is.
>how is anyone supposed to know what she means by that?
LUL
>>
>>1853202
Wizards of the Coast @Wizards_DnD runs a DnD game to sell their shit. Dodger is being paid to appear on it. The whole thing is an ad run by the company itself.

It's not like it's rollplay with JP or something, it's purely a shillstream.
>>
>>1853467
Nah she's not paid, it's run by her friend Satine and she's a guest.

Paid or sponsored content is disclosed with a #ad
>>
>>1804285
Hey OP, you know everything. Link me that video of Dodger at a panel where the guy says "I'm about to go deep" and she breaks character for a second.
>>
When was the last time we got barefoot Dodger material?
>>
>>1853855
op's a dumbfuck faghead but here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zjt-HdWA5U
>breaks character
lol wut?
>>
i wonder what's up with tirinei and if she still wants to queef on my pizza and rub my dick with her butthole and feet
>>
>>1853864
butthole AND feet? like at the same time? nobody's dick is that long nor legs that flexible, anon
>>
>>1853857
>op's a dumbfuck faghead
Don't be so hard on yourself.

>>1853855
Timestamp is 14:31.
>>
>>1853885
I can fuck a girls pussy and lick her clit at the same time.
Can do it for about an hour before I have to move around or my back starts hurting.
But by then they're in no mood to complain...or talk coherently and I can just go balls deep(sometimes...other times I sill have a few inches left out in the cold)and bang them as hard as I want.
>>
>its ok, youre kinda annoying and hes kinda a douche, divorce was inevitable.
>>
>>1854017
>>1854528
You still living in fantasies?
>>
>>1852977
>Her clothes dryer is still broken, I guess, so she is line drying everything like a redneck in a trailer park
Line drying makes you a redneck in a trailer park? You might be living a bit of a sheltered life there, anon.
>>
>>1854776
>You might be living a bit of a sheltered life there, anon.

a sheltered life in his mom's basement.
>>
>>1854776
>Line drying makes you a redneck in a trailer park?
or a farmer :P

you only line dry where she lives if you want your clothes to smell like car exhaust, and have smog particulate settle on them. and LA is a dusty place.
>>
>>1853513
>Nah she's not paid, it's run by her friend Satine and she's a guest.
Satine is paid to run this game by Wizards of the Coast on the official Dnd twitch.
Dodger is a paid guest.

>Paid or sponsored content is disclosed with a #ad
it's supposed to be, but much of the time isn't

partnering with a company is a code word for being paid by them, same with being supported by or helped out by, or any other weasel words used to not explicitly saying they're sponsored
>>
jesus christ these threads are pathetic. inb4 t.dodger/jesse/white knight. i don't care about the bitch. these threads are liking watching those video diaries of the Bjork stalker who tried sending her a letter bomb.
>>
@dexbonus
>omg Ethel on Riverdale is so cute stop it
>oh gosh Riverdale has the worst pacing I've seen in a long time but I love garbage CW shows and I was obsessed with Archie comics as a kid
>DUDE I'm on episode 3 and I'm in. The pacing is awful but I can't stop
>Everyone is an edge lord in this show
>Okay look I'm five episodes into Riverdale and Reggie barely matters and I need that fixed
>Reggie is like the Veronica of the Archie boys but in this he just shows up to throw a football and call someone a nerd and then leaves LOL
>IM ONLY FIVE EPS IN I KNOW OK BUT REGGIE
>I have so many things I want to say about this show but they're all spoilers so instead I'm just gonna say J U G H E A D
>And now I'm going to bed bye

constructive use of a Thursday #priorities
this might cut in to the 20 hours of streaming she does a week, and the nothing else.
>>
>>1854886
you realize she streamed today, right?
>>
>>1854866
Nop, Satine is paid (obviously) for running their show but Dodger isn't and nothing was shilled during the streams. She's not "partnered" with them, no #ad or other form of disclosure is required. It's exactly the same as when she's a guest on one of JP's streams.
>>
>>1853856
Like last week, check the thread. I need more ass shots.
>>
>>1854017
Now how would you fuck Dodger? Please be detailed.
>>
>>1853864
I would hit it in all her three holes.
>>
>>1855009
>She's not "partnered" with them
#WotCPartner
#WotCPartner
#WotCPartner
#WotCPartner
>>
>>1852977
>>1854886

>>1805340
>>
>>1854866
Didn't Satine do porn? Might one of you know where to find it for research purposes?
>>
>>1855866
Have you heard of google? Very good at searching the obvious, just enter your "Satine do porn" and voila.
>>
>On my way in sorry! Talking with our PT

Look whose stream is LAAAAAATE again
>>
>>1855977
>Talking with our PT
How clueless is she. It's Sam PT, she is just the watergirl/bjgirl.
>>
@dexbonus
>only in my community LOL wanna listen to metal and play minesweeper? come join!
she is definitely putting a lot of effort into making her streams the best they can be /s

@jessecox
>Had an interesting talk with my doctor today. Maybe one day I'll make a video about it. Maybe. Luckily it's nothing bad....
Fat fuck baiting on twitter for concern/sympathy from strangers with an ambiguous tweet
>>
>>1855977
>>1856127
>>1856312

>>1805340
>>
File: hello everybody doog.webm (999KB, 678x704px) Image search: [Google]
hello everybody doog.webm
999KB, 678x704px
More gifs less shitposting
>>
File: wait.webm (2MB, 490x419px) Image search: [Google]
wait.webm
2MB, 490x419px
She would look better a few pounds lighter like she was here. What happened to her gym regiment?
>>
>>1856576
She's looks better now and goes to the gym regularly.
>>
Post feet pls
>>
>>1856576
It's the hair. Look at her chin and she's the same weight.
>>
@kellyeden
>Trying to install an AC unit by myself in the blistering heat. I will also cry during this.
>Many cries later, I installed it all by myself!
@dexbonus
>omg I need one our place is exploding. Let me know if you like it
women being stereotypes, oh boy
and "exploding", i don't think so

@dexbonus
>I've been to 5 home appliance stores. If they have this but no AC units I'm gonna shit
>GUESS FUCKIN WHAT
>It's 97 degrees and raining outside am I still in Florida?
>I give up BUT I bought three bags of ice let's do this
what a whiny babby
and great house they are renting, broken clothes dryer, washing machine which has been broken, no AC in a desert, and needed to by sprayed for bugs.
and why is she amazed that stores are out of AC units in the middle of a heatwave? maybe if she would have planned ahead... oh wait, ahhahahahalol
>>
>>1857678

>>1805340
>>
>>1856571
green dodger qtest dodger
>>
>>1857678
get help
>>
>>1857678
>and great house they are renting, broken clothes dryer, washing machine which has been broken, no AC in a desert, and needed to by sprayed for bugs.

and when it rains, it rains inside the house

https://twitter.com/dexbonus/status/904516214436663296
>There's water all over the floor oops worth it for RAIN
>>
>>1857678
>I'm gonna shit

Might improve her video quality.
>>
>>1859387
This sure explains how she could afford a rented house in LA. All that WK money going to waste, how ironic.
>>
>>1859387
shame on you wk's for not donating enough
>>
>>1857678
>>1859387
>>1859616
>>1859776
samefag
>>
File: clapping_the_idiot.gif (383KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
clapping_the_idiot.gif
383KB, 500x386px
>>1859842
Look, samefag idiot is back. Your quest of finding fake posts on 4chan is so worth it, please go on.
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.