[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with the "Thunder Slimer" fight? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Mega_Man_X_Coverart.png (101KB, 256x189px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Man_X_Coverart.png
101KB, 256x189px
What's up with the "Thunder Slimer" fight? The lag literally causes my dash to not come out sometimes even though I repeatedly press it. Also, because of the lag when you're wall jumping you actually end up shooting your charged shot offscreen because the game can't handle quick inputs that well.
>>
>>4261576
X1 has a ton of technical issues including slowdown and missed inputs during boss fights with a lot of slowdowns.
>>
I've never had a problem with not dashing in that fight. I can dash jump of the walls and shoot him in the face without it ever eating my inputs. Also, why are you using the X-buster? You should be using Storm Tornado.
>>
>>4261903
>You should be using Storm Tornado

That's why you're not experiencing that problem because you're killing him too quickly.
>>
okay i figured out wtf was wrong. If you go in the order of Penguin then Mandrill then the Thunder Slimer boss shoots fucking thunder. But if you go in the order of Penguin -> Eagle -> Mandrill then the Slimer doesn't shoot lightning which makes him 50x easier and doesn't create as much lag.
>>
>>4262203
It's more like fighting Eagle first makes his ship crash onto Mandrill's stage with disables some stuff. Like how killing Penguin freezes the lava on Mammoth's stage.
>>
>>4262218
>makes his ship crash onto Mandrill's stage

Really? that's fucking cool. But what's the indication of that in the game itself?

BTW, i'm about to beat this game. I'm a fucking retard for complaining about this game. MMX1 is fucking brilliant. 10/10.
>>
>>4261576
Thunder slimer? What in the mother of fuck are you talking about? I must have beat x a thousand times, no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>4262482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH0rAh5DiwQ
>>
>>4262406
There is really no indication a change took place other than visiting a level before and after a change.

>>4262218
Beating Octopus also changes Chameleon's stage. That is the easiest way to get the Heart Tank there.
>>
>>4262406
>But what's the indication of that in the game itself?
You can see pieces of Storm Eagle's ship at the very start of the stage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.