[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which system has the best version of Shaq Fu? Is it worth emulating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Which system has the best version of Shaq Fu? Is it worth emulating now that the meme is dead?
>>
It's honestly not even that bad for the time.
>>
>>4260987
Delphine Software were known for their cinematic platformers, like Flashback. Shaq Fu is basically a cinematic fighter. One of a kind game.
>>
It controls better with a genesis controller, as for the version I can't help you I haven't played the Snes version
>>
>>4260993
>It controls better with a genesis controller
>I haven't played the Snes version
>>
>>4260982
According to Wikipedia the Genesis version has 5 more characters and 3 more stages. I can't speak on it's quality more than that though.

From what I remember seeing the animation quality was surprisingly fluid. It must control like absolute dogshit to be regarded as poorly as it is. Style over substance I suppose
>>
>>4261000

>It must control like absolute dogshit to be regarded as poorly as it is.

That's absolutely the case. There's something off about the hitboxes too, but someone more knowledgeable than me would have to explain how.
>>
My friend managed to beat the genesis version using nothing but a kick and punch alternative spam through the whole game. So that gives you an idea of how horribly broken it is.
>>
iirc the genesis ver. has more characters. music is better too. The game has cool characters and nice graphics and music but is quite boring.

Check out the game boy version too.
>>
The controls are extremely mushy. It feels really hard to get your character to do anything. Just saying so doesn't really get the message across, you really have to actually play the game to get a sense of how poorly it plays.
>>
Did anyone try the Amiga version? This one is never brought up and I wonder if it's any different than the console ones. At least the music must be superior.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.