[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OLD PC GAMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Citi Mining.jpg (73KB, 558x401px) Image search: [Google]
Citi Mining.jpg
73KB, 558x401px
So, I kind of hit my last hope here of finding this game, but here I go...

All I remember is that when I was like 5 I got a CD with 40 computer games that came with a magazine in portuguese, among them was the one Im looking for...

I remember it like this, you were a frog/toad and you have to find a way out of some kind of lab or sewers, but there were traps, you can de-activate those with lever but if you fail, the frog/toad gets electrocuted.

Some other games on the CD were:
>Some Dragon Ball game
>labrat
>Charlie the duck
>Citi mining(pic related)
>Some kind of brick break
>a Sonic game

I've looked everywhere, DOS libraries, blog, youtube, and the internet in general...

Help?
>>
>>4255594
Forgot to mention this was probably etween 2000 and 2006. My memories are really fuzzy when it comes to this kind if stuff
>>
>>4255594
What magazine was it?
>>
>>4255606
That's kind of the issue, I dont know what Im looking for...

Cant remeber any names of either the game or the magazine...
>>
>>4255613
I used to buy lots of pc and game related magazines in that time period. By portuguese do you mean PT or BR? If it's PT i could look for my old demo cd's on the off chance that I have that one lying around
>>
>>4255617
>>4255617
If by BR you mean BRAZIL, then yes BR.

The maganize was kind of greenish, and it had either mario or sonic on the cover...
>>
>>4255620
Sorry, my magazines are from Portugal, not Brasil.
>>
>>4255594
whats interesting to me about this, is that this seems to be a global marketing strategy. Like banks globally follow one agenda :O When I was a kid I got games too from my bank where I collect coins and shit. Now as an adult this seems a very odd thing to me. Why would a bank make a computer game, it is weird. But it'S even more weird this was a 'global agenda'...
>>
>>4255887
Yeah, i dont think that it. Perhaps they were just realizing that videogames were taking off so they chose to advertise in some of them, no such a complicated "agenda"
>>
>>4255594
bump for interest
>>
>>4255594
OP here, havent found it yet :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.