[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHUT UP STOP SCREAMING best shotgun, most elegant shotgun twirls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: SoldierOfFortune_PC_large_11.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SoldierOfFortune_PC_large_11.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
SHUT UP

STOP SCREAMING

best shotgun, most elegant shotgun twirls
>>
This game makes me feel ill when playing it. It's not so much the gore but all the screams of pain
>>
Where do you even find this game? It's not on Steam or GOG.
>>
File: Image19[1].jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Image19[1].jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>4253641
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/soldier-of-fortune---community-edition-v61/

>>4253208
>best shotgun

ehhh I don't know about that
>>
Good game too bad the sequel sucked a thousand dicks
>>
>>4253794
What was wrong with the sequel?
>>
>>4253794
Only the 3rd one, Double Helix was tight.
>>
I think Elite Force is the better Raven game from 2000
>>
>>4253208

I still prefer Shadow Warrior Classic's riot gun.

Quad-barrel shotgun, two fire modes, single shot or four-shot rapid fire.

Also Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix had the Daewoo USAS-12. Full auto shotguns are always fun.
>>
>>4254029
really? I never bothered because I figured it would just be licensed trash, I know its raven and I should trust them but star trek damn do you only get a phaser or what
>>
>>4254089
I dunno man, I like the riot gun but some things always bugged me about it.

>that annoying reload
>the brutal recoil
But I must admit it did have some pretty fucking satisfying audiovisual feedback.
>>
>>4254218
Imagine Quake 3 with a full blown singleplayer campaign and better weapons with alt fire modes. Phaser is just your starting weapon and a replacement for the gauntlet.
>>
>>4254238
I am going to download it when I get home tonight
>>
>>4254328
have fun
multiplayer is still up and i'd be down for playing it against someone too
>>
>>4254337
also you have to extract the .iso files to install it or else it will say you have an unsupported OS
if you have performance issues, rename stvoy.exe to Quake3.exe
>>
SoF is a pretty mixed bag leaning towards mediocre but damn if that first map isn't intense and brutal as hell
>>
>>4254406
It's fun as long as you play under challenging. Game clearly wasn't designed for the higher difficulties.
>>
I had no idea this existed. I looked it up and youtube and there is a minute of loading for the opening cutscene followed by two minutes of loading to get in the game. Also the shotgun reload sounds ridiculous. It's impressively smooth for what was a modern pc shooter though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsaWtrEKMuo
>>
>>4253794
>>4253886
>>4253948

Double Helix was a really bad proto CoD. The door gunner missions are agonizing.
>>
>>4254348
changing the EXE is cause some of those idtech games hit GL limits right? and driver makers hardcoded exceptions for the quake games cause they are still popular. I know heretic 2 has that problem and crashes when you try and launch it but renaming it quake2 fixes it.
>>
File: 123.png (250KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
250KB, 1152x864px
>>4253208
I prefer to say one of the most insane reloading action.
>JeSuisJohnMullins
>>
>>4253208
NOT FARKING RETRO!
>>
>>4254845
but it is
>>
>>4254845
>Using a modified Quake 2 engine
>Technically released in 1999 (as demo)
>The "rules" in the sticky thread is a terrible interpretation
>>
>>4254845
Released on the Dreamcast. It's retro by board definition.
>>
>>4253793
is there any community patch like that for sin?
>>
>>4253793
>semi-automatic

Automatically reloading shotguns aren't called Semi-Automatic Resident Evil....They're called automatic.
>>
>>4254861
/vr/ should just be retitled "1970's to 1999 titles only"
>>
>>4254861
that sticky is so old it's fucking retro. the moderation of this board is complete retardation. "retro" is a constantly shifting state and is not defined by your gay millenial childhood.
>>
>>4255275
You know Moot is a millennial.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.