[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing CT for the first time >suddenly Golem Sisters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>playing CT for the first time
>suddenly Golem Sisters
>can each attack twice in a row
>halves party's HP, followed by an attack that does 200 dmg
What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>2782364
Sounds like you need more than 400hp.
>>
>>2782398
Team has ~600HP. If they do the attack where they halve a party member's HP twice in a row (which they've done twice now) then they can kill that party member with a regular attack in one fucking turn.
>>
>>2782364
Beat the shit out of them but use water magic before they get a turn in. Their water element magic is pretty useless.
>>
>>2782364
Stop attacking them with physical attacks, then. They respond to physical attacks by countering with that half-hp tech. Hit them with an element your party is strong against.
>>
>>2782364
Let them kill you and don't just turn the game off once you die. You're supposed to lose this fight.
>>
>>2782441
No, that's Lavos.
>>
>>2782450
No, that's the golem twins as well. Well, you don't HAVE to lose and you don't get curb stomped like Lavos, but you can lose the fight and keep going.
>>
>>2782467
Golem Twins/Sisters are a required victory, losing against them is a game over. You may be referring to the single Golem in Zeal Palace.
>>
The thing about this fight is to teach you more about element sensitive counter attacks again. Continuously switch elemental attack and see which attacks your party is better suited to take back. Never use regular attacks, since physical is by far the hardest to deal with.

Even equip element weakening armour if you have any, such as a few blue/ruby/black/red/white vests or mail/plates, and only use that element when attacking them.
>>
>>2782441

You're a fucking retard, that's the single golem only.

Hey OP you're stupid too, put them to sleep if you're using Lucca wtf is wrong with you. Hypno Wave bitch.

Then wait until her gauge is full, do whatever with Chrono and Ayla (should be Falcon hit if you're not a pleb) and immediately follow up with hypno wave, they'll be put back to sleep 100% of the time.
>>
>>2782478
>Continuously switch elemental attack and see which attacks your party is better suited to take back.

Or just use Luccas scan move.
>>
>>2782498
>you're retarded
>you're stupid
Rude, famm, someone's feelings could get hurt. Let's try to lay down the toxic hyper masculine behavior.
>>
>>2782534

Or you could stop being a stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>2782364
Looks like someone is using the best party
>>
the golems start with physical, and respond to your attack type. if you hit them with physical, they'll use the half HP orb and orange pellets that do heavy damage. the key is to use magic right away so that they use weak magic attacks (shadow works well for this in my experience) and keep using magic so they can't kill you with their overpowered physical attacks.
>>
>>2782534
>famm
We call each other sempai around here you faggot.
>>
>>2782519

I have no idea how they'd respond to non-elemental magic. maybe with blurp? idk.
>>
>>2782907
You tell him, senpai.
>>
I can't believe people have trouble with Chrono Trigger. It's one of the easiest JRPG's I've ever played
>>
>>2782921

one of my favorite things about CT is that you can play through the whole game without grinding. there is a difficulty spike at the black omen, but if you play through the sidequests you'll be ready for it.
>>
File: Brad-Silverman-Quantum-Leap.png (76KB, 214x314px) Image search: [Google]
Brad-Silverman-Quantum-Leap.png
76KB, 214x314px
>>2782474
Well son of a bitch.
>>
>>2782498
>>2782692
>angry teenagers
Where's my /vr/ gone
>>
I beat Chrono Trigger when I was like 7. Are you worse at video games than a 7 year old, OP?
>>
This is probably the only "hard" boss in CT besides Lavos and maybe Giga Gaia.

I usually just use Crono Ayla Robo

Get Ayla and Robo to use Boogie to put them to sleep, then unload on one of them. Hopefully at this point you have Confuse, Uzzi Punch and Triple Kick but its likely you don't. Just spam your strongest physical attacks, keep your MP high and use Boogie again.

Theres a save point immediately before so you can just keep trying until you get a sleep off.
>>
>>2782919
We call each other faggot around here faggot.
>>
>>2782364

Hey OP did you beat them yet you pussy fucking faggot?

You better have used Hypno Wave, faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.