[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Jekyll and Hyde has been proven to be beatable do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gfs_80427_2_22[1].jpg (65KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_80427_2_22[1].jpg
65KB, 800x750px
Now that Jekyll and Hyde has been proven to be beatable do you think you could do it? Do you think you could get the good ending?
>>
Proven beatable by whom? Mike 'Midgetcock' Matei? The game came out decades ago, it's been known it's beatable since the last millennium

Btw I know Mike IRL and he started the huge cock rumor....
>>
>>2779582
James, is that you?
>>
>>2779582
James pls go
>>
>>2779582
>I know Mike IRL
Suuuuuuuuuuure you do, faggot.
>>
>>2779582
why are you so angry james?
>>
>>2779648
Because of shitty games! All my life. shitty fucking games!
>>
>>2779549
Fucking retard.

What the fuck do you mean "NOW" that it's been proven beatable.

You literal fucking retard.

Do you actually think that it hasn't bee beaten until NOW?

Fucking imbecile
>>
>>2779682
Why are you so hostile? Mike said he would show you how to beat the game too, James.
>>
>>2779728
I'm not James you ultimate faggot
>>
>>2779549
>Now that Jekyll and Hyde has been proven

please get cancer and die Mike.
>>
File: manual-pgs1-2.jpg (123KB, 781x624px) Image search: [Google]
manual-pgs1-2.jpg
123KB, 781x624px
>>2779549
>Jekyll and Hyde has been proven to be beatable
Holy Jesus, what was the Seal of Quality for?
>>
Cancerthread
>>
>>2779926
Mostly to show you that the game is officially licensed.
>>
>>2779926
>highest quality products
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.