[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, what order am I meant to be doing the dungeons here? Ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

so, what order am I meant to be doing the dungeons here?

Ive done the ones in New Sorpigal, but the dungeons in Ironfist and Mist are raping me pretty bad unless I maximum cheese them.
>>
It's an open world game. The whole point of open world games is that there isn't a fixed order.
>>
>>2766931
still a difficulty order since its not level scaled.
>>
How the hell did you beat Gharik's Forge that early?
>>
>>2766939
no, I havent. I didnt fully explore new sorpigal yet since I cant fly. I just meant the abandoned temple and goblinwatch
>>
>>2766931
like that guy mentioned, it has an open world that is meant to be explored. One example is Mist Island, easily accessible and and has some good spells for early game.

You can even suicide run for chests in the overlord and loot them before the trap kills you.
>>
cheese
>>
Don't wait with the Hall of the Fire Lord until you get a quest. You get the quest inside the dungeon.

Generally the idea with M&M and similar games is to go wherever you want until you face an insurmountable obstacle in which case you go somewhere else to get stronger.
>>
>>2766984
*in the overworld
how did I mess that one up.
>>
the complete lack of a healing abilty of any quality rapidly becomes immensly boring in this game.
>>
>>2768815
You heal with Lloyd's Beacon.
>>
>>2768815
>complete lack of healing ability

Let me guess, a full party of sorcerers?
>>
I would recommend clearing Ironfist and then doing the Ironfist dungeons. There isn't really anything easier than that.

>>2768815
What? Power cure and cure wounds both heal enough for basically the entire game.

>>2766925
Cheese is fine in this game. It's a cheese-oriented game.
>>
>>2769640
>doing the Ironfist dungeons
But if you do one wrong move then you get surrounded by 7000 skeleton.s
>>
Goblinwatch -> Castle Darkmoor
best route, you should try it
>>
>>2769707
I always do Devil's Outpost before Goblinwatch, since it's the smallest and quickest dungeon in the game.
>>
>>2768825
>You heal with Lloyd's Beacon.
Why did this made me laugh so much?

>>2769707
>Castle Darkmoor
To this day I'm fucking mad about those beholders constantly debuffing my party and making them mad. I FUCKING HATE THAT DUNGEON WITH ALL MY RAGE AND I WISH TO STICK SHARPENED POLE IN THE ASS OF WHOEVER DESIGNED THAT PLACE

>>2768815
The best healing speal is the one that evens the levels of HP for all party members. But its effectivenes comes from having Knight with a Bodybuilding.
Other healing spells are sufficient though. Usually you shouldn't even allow monsters to get to you. You should have bows on everyone and spam Attack in real-time while backpedalling. This game is cheese-glorified.
>>
>>2769657

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>2771207
>spam Attack in real-time while backpedalling.

as far as i remember turn based combat is superior, when they get close you can just unfreez time run away and repeat rape ad infinitum.
>>
>>2771413
Yes, you are right. Backpedalling and attacking in real times works wonders only with ancient weapons. With bows and melee turn-based combat is best.
>>
>>2771437
>backpedalling
You don't even need to do that, nothing in the game should live long enough to get anywhere near you if you're hasted with ancient weapons.
If you're worried about damage, strafing works way better for dodging.
>>
New Sorpigal -> Ironfist beginning stuff -> Mist -> Ironfist tougher stuff -> Booty Bay / Free Haven beginning stuff -> Mire of the Damned -> Free Haven Tougher stuff

Just a reccomendation, you can kind of bounce around. Free Haven camps are pretty lucrative, Mist is easy except for the swordsmen in the stronghold, and has lots of money.
>>
>>2771794
If you have ranged weapons, I'd personally argue that Mist outdoors is WAY easier than any other location in the game. The AI sucks at pathfinding around obstacles, so you can just plink at enemies from across a gap between islands.
>>
>>2771861
Ranged weapons by themselves will carry you pretty far by themselves.

>>2766925
Basically the early game is use bows and just farm experience and gold. Dump everything you have into water magic. The instant you get master water (skill 12) the entire game becomes enormously easier with Lloyd's Beacon, Town Portal, and Poison Spray. If you are really having problems with the Castle Ironfist dungeons you are doing something wrong. The Temple of Baa is someone hard because of the ranged attacks and sheer number of skeletons, but the Dragoon Caverns and Shadow Outpost are easy.

1) Go into room and get agro
2) Run the hell away and snipe with bows
3) When you run out of hp/sp heal up. The temples restore spell points.

Charging in and trying to faceroll will get you killed unless you go and pick up much better weapons. Swords are in Free Haven, but the Halberds in Blackshire are way better. Sorcerers are garbage early until they get enough skill to make Poison Spray/Sparks hit hard and not take up a quarter of your mana pool.

>>2771861
This, make sure you farm up on the easy experience and gold. There are a ton of chests and the only monsters that have a ranged attack are the Mystics (orange belt) of Baa.
>>
>>2766925
It really depends on what your characters are good at. If you have a lot of melee killing machines, like knights or paladins, dungeons are easier because you can turn a corner into a meat grinder.

If you've got a lot of ranged firepower, such as elemental casters, you're better off running around the overworld killing everything in sight from excessively long distances.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.