[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ZAMN.gif (8KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
ZAMN.gif
8KB, 256x223px
One of those hard as fuck and awesome games that rocked everyone's childhood. Today I made it to level 23. How far has anyone made it without any password?
>>
File: zekefanart.jpg (142KB, 769x900px) Image search: [Google]
zekefanart.jpg
142KB, 769x900px
It wasn't that hard. I think I died on the thirty-somethings.
>>
>>2733567
I beat the game. It's actually easier without passwords because you get to stock up on items.
>>
>>2733567
game isn't that bad if you manage your resources. It gave me a hell of a time as a kid and I could never get past that level with those giant snakes. Although after getting older and when I started to not waste all my keys or stronger items the game became a lot more manageable. Play and beat it at least once a year now.
>>
Have you guys played Oh No! More Zombies Ate My Neighbors?
>>
So, this game is good in single player too?
>>
>>2735102
It's easier in SP because you don't have to share resources, and I'm pretty sure the enemy counts don't change. It's not a game where you need double firepower to get through tough spots--it's much more about having the good items--so other than the fun of playing with a friend, if I was seriously trying to beat it I would probably roll solo.
>>
Highest I made it was level 40. Usually end up dying around level 34-36. One of these days I'll go back and play it again, but I still have a backlog of other games I haven't even touched yet, and I'm trying to avoid games I've played before until I finally clear it.

The game seems to come in sets. The first 20 levels or so give you 2-3 levels that are good for harvesting items, then a level you are better off rushing through to the neighbors on. The next 10 levels are about half and half, but you still need to move quickly thanks to werewolves/killer weeds. But from 31 onwards, you have to be on the run pretty much all the time. Hesitation either gets a neighbor killed, or gets more Ants or Dolls or whatever on you.

Still, I'm sure if I managed my items and weapons a bit better I might actually beat it.
>>
>>2733567
Cleared the genesis version with the inferior 'mushroom men' music track.

Though it is kind of bull that you can't get to all of bonus levels in a single run without resorting to passwords or getting lucky enough to find a bazooka in the first level.
>>
its a fucking hard game
>>
>>2733567
I can beat it pretty consistently now that I know the general level layouts and how to properly utilize items
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.