[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingpin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Kingpin_-_Box_Front.jpg (46KB, 420x532px) Image search: [Google]
Kingpin_-_Box_Front.jpg
46KB, 420x532px
Have you?
>>
FUCKER
>>
And keep your fuckin' ass out of Poisonville, you fuck!
>>
>>2175660
hehe yeeeaaahhh
>>
I'm gonna bury those two motherfuckers
>>
dat Cypress Hill soundtrack
>>
>>2175620
of course, shit ass fucker.
>>
I SAID what's the motherfuckin' count!
>>
Never played all the way through. Does it get better in the second half?
>>
hey man you got a dollar?
>>
>>2176156
The weapons you pick up later on are good, and some of the boss challenges are quite fun. Its well worth completing.
>>
all I remember are the wobbly NPCs when you talk to them
>>
>>2176834
thanks, quake2 engine
>>
>>2176843
I thought it used the Q1 engine?
>>
brb
installing
>>
That fucking flamethrower, man. I loved that damn game.
>>
>>2176864
Nah, it's the fucking Quake 2 engine you motherfucking fuck
>>
What's all the commotion?
>>
>>2177249
Here's your fucking dollar.
>>
>>2177271
So what's up?
>>
>>2176375
nah i ain't gotta dollar
>>
>>2177756
i'll suck yo dick fo' a dolla man
>>
>>2177057
You loved that motherfucking game, you mean.
>>
>>2175620
I only ever played the demo that came with an issue of PC Gamer way back when but I can't imagine this game has held up all that well.
>>
>>2178180
Yeah but you just a motherfucking fuck.
>>
>>2178209
I love this thread.
>>
Is this old as shit game worth playing in 2014 when I don't have any goddamn nostalgia goggles for it?

All the fucking cursing has piqued my interest, but I don't want to waste time fucking around trying to get an old game running properly if it's just a "you had to be there" game.
>>
>>2181106
Just download the motherfucking GoG version you cunt.
>>
>>2181112

I wasn't aware there was a fuckin GoG release you cocksucker, but thanks for the recommendation, wanker.
>>
>>2181116
No problem dipshit. I, like you, don't have any fucking nostalgia goggles for it and I had a lot of trouble getting in to it. Maybe you'll have better fucking luck though

you motherfucker
>>
>>2181116
That game is really fucking hard so get ready for a good fucking beating ya fucker.
And fucking play Night Work at the Factory afterwards, it's fuckin' A.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.