[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>four minutes in W O W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (25KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
25KB, 284x177px
>four minutes in
W O W
>>
>>33535347
>prematurely posting your Groudon
BTFO
>>
>>33535463
Two UBs is not news buddy-o
I posted it afterward
We have yet to know anything about how the story, region, or game play is different and it releases in less than sixty (60) days
>>
>>33535522
>two new pokemon mid-gen is not news
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>33535553
Let me put it this way
It's as much news as Dusk-Lycanroc and the Necrozma formes
Yes, we know there will be new Pokémon. Admittedly, new species is a new thing, but UBs have broken almost every pattern already.
If they wanted to enlighten us more one new potential Pokémon, they would have at least revealed one new UB and one new Alolan form.
What about more important things like new characters, story, battle mechanics, new minigames, in-depth explanation of new areas, new challenges, gyms or trials.
As we know it now, there are just a couple side areas, an upgrade to an existing feature, four forms, two mons, some clothes, and 2 or 3 new z moves.
That sounds like DLC rather than a new game.
>>
>>33535785
>groudon poster absolutely assblasted that there's content
might need some water for all that salt. wonder if theres a legendary who could do that for you?
>>
>>33535785
SEETHING
>>
>>33535785
>new characters, story and minigames that will be forgotten by the next game
>more important than new pokémon
If you think those things are more important then you're everything wrong with current Pokémon.
Also, you're a fucking retard if you think we will get altered battle mechanics mid-gen.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33535785
Stop embarrassing yourself and just admit you fucked up.
>>
File: Vivillon_used_powder.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Vivillon_used_powder.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>33535819
lol wut?
Enjoy your DLC
>>33535846
>>33535871
I'm just aware that literally everything about the game thus far has been empty, whether it be the fact the only scenes shown were in SM, Dusk-Lycanroc being Ash-Lycanroc, Sol-lun-necro formes being mid battle changes, or the fact that a field of Pikachu and a third almost empty beach is supposed to be "content"
So if I'm what's wrong with the fanbase for wanting a story, post game, and new challenges rather than a dlc pack then I'm proud of that.
>>33535911
I watched the trailer, saw them rehash the last 6 months of information in three minutes, and then spit out a 20 second clip of two new pokémon.
We're less than two months away and we only have one Coro Coro left till release.
Let that sink in
>>
>>33535986
>empty
>a new ride pokemon
>a new trainer class
>2 new ultra beasts
>empty
laughing at you fampai, i'll see you in the screencap
>>
>>33535986
S
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>33536033
where.
Is.
The.
Game.
Tho.

Where is Team Skull?
How is Lusamine different?
Is there more people at the battle tree?
Are there new Alolan formes?
Are there new non-z-moves?
What new Pokémon from previous games can I see?
Are there new trials?
Aether Foundation?
What does the Mantine PokéRide do?
Is it just another surf mon?
Is following Pokémon actually back?
What about those VGC 18 rules?
After I get my first Pokémon, what the hell am I supposed to do?
>>
>>33535785
D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A O
M N
A T
G R
E O
L
>>
File: 1452929829196.gif (936KB, 385x206px) Image search: [Google]
1452929829196.gif
936KB, 385x206px
>>33536140
Holy shit somebody call the Red Lanterns
>>
File: 1505338392939.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1505338392939.gif
2MB, 500x213px
Lol
>>
>>33536140
>welcome to nintendo direct
>we're going to explain the entire pokemon game to you XD
really demonstrates the intelligence of groudonposters huh
>>
>>33535986
We got plenty of details in it that imply what they are doing is responding to criticism about releasing too much info but going about it the wrong way

The only thing that worries me is the showing of the Ultra Wormhole opening at Aether being literally the exact same scene. Something that similar shouldn't be in something advertising the new installment
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.