[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rorororororo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: rororo.jpg (33KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
rororo.jpg
33KB, 500x290px
Rorororororo rorororo!! 2 rororo rorororo?!

(Second core!! 2 games afterall?!)
>>
File: 1412799086280.jpg (9KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1412799086280.jpg
9KB, 247x248px
>Pokemon XBlue and YRed
>yfw
>>
>>24629161
Rather XZ YZ, ZX ZY or Z Red Z Blue but its still too early for that. As far as we know there might be 5 cores so the number of the cores doesnt indicate the number of games
>>
>>24629173
stop spouting this five core meme
>>
>>24629174
LOL check the anime poster and check Pokemon main site
>>
So the wolololo edit is true.
>>
>>24629177
>implying the glowing mouth is the core which only appears when it is attacking
>not the outright, concrete evidence of the wings being blue and red
>outright stated by the anime director of the importance of Core1 and 2 meeting
>>
>>24629182
>>implying the glowing mouth is the core which only appears when it is attacking

Hmmm five different colored hexagons, i wonder what it could imply...5 cores maybe???

The tail is green with the same pattern as the wings. So?

Anime is sooooo reliable right? Like when Pokemon use moves they dont learn in the games
>>
>>24629190
I'm not even using it as an insult but you literally type like you're from tumblr
>>
>>24629190
>Hmmm five different colored hexagons, i wonder what it could imply...5 cores maybe???

nigga they're not even hexagons, they're more like a gradient, they only look like hexagons because it's a still

>The tail is green with the same pattern as the wings. So?

It's the Zygarde tail which is part of the original 50% Zygarde whereas the wings are 1) new and 2) match the actual known cores, try to keep up

>Anime is sooooo reliable right? Like when Pokemon use moves they dont learn in the games

Should I point out the irony? All right. You make a point about the anime poster and then make the post about "anime not being reliable".

Also anon it's XY, not OS. You look like that kid who keeps spouting Gary memes in an XY discussion board - outdated.
>>
>>24629202
The official site clearly states "other cores". Dont try to create theories in our head when the official source states something opposite.
>>
>>24629221
That has been discussed before, and it has been stated that the English is iffy, as apparently the Japanese simply uses "it communicates with the other core".

>calls someone who is using what is presented as headcanon by the guy who uses theories from pictures without even gathering on the only source that shows the new form
>>
File: corocoro10152.jpg (150KB, 387x256px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro10152.jpg
150KB, 387x256px
>>24629202
>nigga they're not even hexagons, they're more like a gradient, they only look like hexagons because it's a still
you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. There is no motion that will make a gradient look like this.
>>
>>24629231
>That has been discussed before, and it has been stated that the English is iffy

....And so far wasnt corrected by any official source or even unofficial ones (like Serebii or Bulbapedia). You just want to believe in your own version.
>>
>>24629246
See, it looks more like a color line than those "solid" things, which again I feel is more of a poster thing trying to show that it is prepping for an attack.

>>24629256
It's too bad fgts doesn't go back as September, since the description used in translating their shit was neutral
>>
>>24629294
There might be some gradient between each of the hexagons instead of them being strictly separate. However it's clear that the shape is 5 hexagons strapped together with each of them having a unique color. The 2nd and 5th being the same as the two currently known Zygarde Core's cores.
Do you really think that is just a coincidence?
>>
>>24629319
The "hexagons" aren't hexagons in that cap though, you're seeing Zygarde's mouth ridges.

Actually looking at the poster agains, they're less hexagons and more like pillars of light with the mouth ridges giving them a hexagon look. Some of them don't even look like hexagons.
>>
>>24629182
>implying the glowing mouth is the core which only appears when it is attacking
How does that change anything? It still exists even if it is only visible when attacking.
The left wings are dark purple-blue. Like the 1st core in the chest. This is in fact not the same color as the Zygarde Core we just got revealed, which is a clear blue like the 2nd core in the chest.
How does this disprove the fact that it can't be important when any two Core meet?
>>
>>24629330
>they're less hexagons and more like pillars of light with the mouth ridges giving them a hexagon look. Some of them don't even look like hexagons.

You're just deluding yourself. Stop
>>
>>24629330
I'll give you the white in the middle. But it is visible as daylight that the two on each side as clearly fucking hexagons despite the glow.
>>
>>24629339
I'm not the one forming up theories on pictures rather than what is told

>>24629338
It means the color only lights up when attacking, otherwise it is nonexistent.

>using poor screenshot

also red core doesn't exactly look deep red either, but they're at least a given shade. They don't feel random like "sudden extra three random multiple colors"

Also because duality makes much better thematically than having five cores.
>>
>>24629355
>I'm not the one forming up theories on pictures rather than what is told

By anime staff... who often just ignores the games and do whatever they want.

They could use only two cores in the anime if they want it that way. Just like they used only Reshiram is Plasma arc even though the whole point of games was Reshiram vs Zekrom, truths vs ideals
>>
>>24629378
>By anime staff... who often just ignores the games and do whatever they want.

again, the irony
>>
>>24629379
Yeah the irony that you completely ignore the official artworks, yet believe what anime staff said even though they never said if there are two cores ONLY
>>
>>24629391
it looks like you missed the irony again

It is ironic that you're going about how "the anime is different and follows its own shit" while at the same time goes on referencing an anime poster.
>>
File: color.png (361KB, 780x899px) Image search: [Google]
color.png
361KB, 780x899px
>>24629355
>It means the color only lights up when attacking, otherwise it is nonexistent.
The colors are literally always there. It's only the hexagonal shapes that are covered when it isn't attacking, not the colors.

The red Zygarde core look much closer to the red wing and 5th chest core, than the blue one does to the purple wing and 1st chest core. It fits much better with the 2nd clear blue chest core.

>Also because duality makes much better thematically than having five cores.
Opinions
>>
File: 5.png (79KB, 290x172px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
79KB, 290x172px
>>
>>24629444
autism
>>
>>24629151
The anime director says there are only two cores and in the first episode and opening we can see there is another Zygarde on the opposing side. Since the anime is our only source of legitimate information, I'm gonna go with what they say.
>>
>>24629500
>The anime director says there are only two cores
Not really. He only mentions two cores, not that there can't be more.
>>
>>24629504
No he literally says there is another core running around and even in the anime Team Flare say there are two cores, Z-1 and Z-2
>>
>>24629500
>director of fanfic series
>relevant
>>
>>24629513
Again. Never does he say that there aren't more cores running around. Which can be for a variety of reasons like the rest not playing any important role, or it being a plot point.
>>
>>24629521
>fanfic series is the only reason you know about these Zygarde formes at all
>faggot
>>
i like this
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.