[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> games by spring No Pokémon annoucement confirmed. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20151110-184509.png (256KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151110-184509.png
256KB, 1080x1920px
> games by spring
No Pokémon annoucement confirmed. There's no way in hell they are going to announce the new Pokémon game and launch it in 4 months.
>>
>>24626756
>and launch it in 4 months.

newfag detected
>>
>>24626756
Yeah, it's not like they did that with Fire Red & Leaf Green, Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold & SoulSilver and Black & White.
>>
>>24626756
You do realize that game development doesn't begin when they announce it right?
>>
>>24626767
Pokémon BW were revealed in February and launched in September.
>>
>>24626780
The games were actually revealed in April 2010. While they did say there was a new game coming that year, they weren't actually unveiled until April.
>>
>>24626780
He probably meant BW2. Announced in February, released in June.
>>
>>24626756
>Translated from 英語
>not 日本語

Fake and gay
>>
File: 2OP.png (132KB, 1637x703px) Image search: [Google]
2OP.png
132KB, 1637x703px
>There's no way in hell they are going to announce the new Pokémon game and launch it in 4 months.
>4 months
>>
>>24626790
Yeah I did. Sorry.
>>
>>24626767
But that was before worldwide releases, now with the simultaneous trailers and localization I don't think that could be possible again.
>>
>>24626809
Of course it's possible. The reveal has no impact on development. Them revealing it 4 months from launch means that it's 4 months away from launch, not that they've just started it and have 4 months to do it all.
>>
Both firered/leafgreen and emerald were launched in the same year. Expect a game in March and another in September.
>>
>>24626822
Most of /vp/ is underaged morons, so don't be surprised that people actually believe that shit.
>>
Does this mean Japan is having a direct too? Okay now im a bit hype, like, ive got the money to board the hype train but im not buying the ticket just yet
>>
>>24626833
Emerald was announced 2 months before release (July 2004 -> September 2004).
>>
>>24626843
Yes it is, at the same time as everyone else
>>
>>24626756
Not every Pokemon game takes 6 months between the announcement and the release. Do you think they'll really tease us for another six months after tre announcement? Remember, they've already started teasing info for Z. There was no tease before the XY announcement, and none before the ORAS announcement. They've technically been teasing Z since July. 4, 3, or maybe even 2 months between announce and release for Z is entirely possible.
>>
Nintendo Directs announcements always say "focused on games releasing in the Winter/Spring/etc", but usually also cover or announce a few titles coming afterwards.

Still not betting on a Pokemon announcement though other than a new Pokken character though.
>>
Not like Nintendo doesn't do that kind of stuff. Majoras Mask came out of nowhere last November and released early 2016. Rumor is Twilight Princess HD is coming soon. Sure as fuck not releasing late next year with Zelda U late next year.
>>
>>24627322
>Twilight Princess HD is coming soon.
>ALTTP remake (kinda)
>OOT remake
>MM remake
>WW remake
now you are saying there will be another remake
jesus christ i have nothing against remakes, and i really loved TP but srsly nintendo you better focus on the zelda wii u than another hd remake

and no i dont want to hear the epic meme of le zelda wii u is being put on held to be released on the nx because that shit is just not true, they might port it like they did with TP first being released on the GC and then the wii version, but zelda u will come out on the wii u even if its the last game of the console
>>
>>24627341
Not saying it isn't. They probably will port it to the NX. I doubt they went back and completely reworked the entire thing for an NX version. Too much time and money. Wouldn't surprise me if they're just dicking around since they have no so much time and that's why TP HD is suddenly a thing.
>>
>>24626806
no wonder these games were shit
obviously rushed garbage
>>
>>24629618
Because there was a short reveal time? How stupid are you?
>>
Tomorrow is the day guys!
>>
>>24626756
>this close to the release
Are you retarded? Spring release can mean anything from 4 to 7 months of waiting (assuming we're taking March-June into consideration).
>>
>>24629618
What part of the games being intentionally simplistic did you manage to miss?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.