[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ekx/ Injection and Homebrew General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 26

File: file.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15KB, 500x500px
>Homebrew Flowchart, what can I do at x.x 3DS version, etc, also contains useful links (CHECK THIS BEFORE ASKING SHIT)
http://i.imgur.com/1Z5xMn9.png

>PKHeX directly on the 3DS throught Homebrew Launcher (WIP)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/397565/

>PHBank, free Pokébank alternative
https://gbatemp.net/threads/398718/

>Homebrew Instalation, has instructions to install all main *hax's
https://gbatemp.net/threads/395652/
Smealum's site: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

>What is this
Inject Pokemon into your XY/ORAS game using the Homebrew Launcher.

>What do I need
Any XY/ORAS game.
A PC with a SD adapter.
A way to access homebrew.
Brains.

>Instructions on how to inject and general info (DON'T BE A LAZY FAGGOT, READ THIS)
http://pastebin.com/SYAcZLNQ

http://pastebin.com/FWSxVMue (for web exploit users)

>Read before requesting pokémon
http://pastebin.com/7vr5uGcJ

>For ROM-hacking stuff
http://pastebin.com/zmH9KsGd

>Filter these 3 tripcodes
!FAgOTpEnIs
!ShinyDickY
!mFrEe.....

Last thread: >>24611445
>>
As I asked in the last thread,

>>24620816
>>
>>24621317
The first link on the OP has everything you need.

But yeah if you're on O3DS you're fucked.
>>
>>24621317
Its optional just say no.
If your system settings say 10.2, then you're fucked.
>>
Thanks in advance rob. Hope this server picks back up soon
>>
I think smea gave up on the 10.2 ppl. QQ
>>
Also don´t update to 10.3.0-XX OoThax was patched also the other games i think
>>
>>24620733
Anyone know?
>>
>>24621330
He might just as well start working on 10.3 which just got released now. By the way, he said he has a plan, remember?
>>
>9.3

Shit didn't know there was a new update. Would've put something in the OP. Still, it's kinda common sense not to update if you want exploits, or at least wait for smea to find out what is patched or not.

https://twitter.com/smealum/with_replies

>>24621357
As far as we know PID is divorced from everything in gen 6 and only works for determining shininess.
>>
>>24621361
Does he really?
Is he not just another code monkey?
>>
>>24621374
if that's true then holy shit Gamefreak made editing/hacking easymodo
>>
>>24621377
what do you mean?
>>
When are we getting a XY hack that isn't fucking retarded like Neo XY? I could try making one myself if I knew where to start (I have no idea how to use pk3ds).
>>
>>24621374
Well like 10.1, 10.3 will just need a payload update
https://twitter.com/smealum/status/663875049389035521

So for people who are already fucked on 10.2 and can't use homebrew, it's likely safe to update, but only update if you really need, it's kinda early.

>>24621379
It was already easy modo in gen 5 with natures and IVs being divorced. Even if technically there is actually a way to determine legality, GF doesn't care and we won't ever find out because RNG is 2op in gen 6.

The main proof that gender is divorced is that female Azurills can no longer become male when evolving into Marill despite the gender ratios not being changed. For the ability ID, is that Ability Capsule just straight up change the ability ID, and that ability's ID is kept upon evolution, unlike for example when you Pal Parked Machop and it had a chance of getting No Guard. Neither change PID. Officially the PID of a pokémon is never changed. Gen 6 is made for the genners. But Pokécheck is coming back at the end of the month. :^)

>>24621424
Never ever. :^)

I mean, there's kinda a incentive now that it's so accessible. But I wonder if there are any competent hackers left and interested.
>>
>>24621434
Oh and even if you were super autistic about PID, you can easily make WCs with a locked spread that will force the game to generate a PID for that, then copy the PID over. I did that for my first injections. I believe the first gens SciresM did and spread here were also WC injected for a full legit PID.
>>
Rob, are you alive my dude?
>>
>>24621391
He's questioning if Smea is a good programmer/hacker. If other people did most of the work.
>>
>>24621464
ye
>>
Oh and eShop spoof is RIP.

God damnit I should have waited literally a few minutes before making the new thread.

>>24621465
On the current scene, yellows8 is the "guy of entrypoints". Smea kinda implied he has more entrypoints before.
>>
>>24621465
>other people did most of the work
Not really.

>>24621475
>yellows8 is the "guy of entrypoints"
I'd call him the "documentation guy".

also see
https://twitter.com/smealum/status/663875049389035521
>>
Is the pkhex.3dsx even worth using?
>>
>>24621473
Did this update prevent you from making my sudowoodo? I think servers are alive.
>>
>>24621499
No, get back online.
>>
>>24621492
No. PKHeX is simpler to use, imo.

Not like it's even a small pain, especially if you use an FTP server app to move files
>>
>>24621523
I went to the store really quick. My gts mon us still there if you want to drop it off at the gts. I'll be back in 15~ minutes if not.
>>
Can someone inject a Contrary Snivy for me?
Nickname: Ramses
252 Speed/ 252 Sp. Attack/ 6 HP
Energy Ball
Tackle
HP Fire
Level 1
>>
>>24621434
>But Pokécheck is coming back at the end of the month. :^)
Don't get my hopes up
>>
>>24621528
Ah okay. I have a 9.2 O3DS set up with SaveDataFiler and that MicroSD Management cia anyway, so it's not too much of a hassle to move save files back and forth. Was just wondering if that homebrew pkhex was any good.
>>
>>24621324
2DS is O3DS right? Shit.
>>
>>24621582
Yeah.
>>
>>24621523
Yo rob that sudowoodo was supposed to be shiny. Thank you though
>>
>>24621717
Huh? Weird, I thought I put it as shiny.
>>
>>24621749
No. If it's cool could you make a shiny one? Is for someone.
>>
Can anyone Inject a pentagon Arceus, need it to fill the dex.
>>
>>24621768
And in a friend ball. The last one wasn't
>>
>>24621780
sent ;)
Seriously though go to Trade now or Post on GTS again.
>>
>>24621865
No homo...but I love you. Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>24621877
Your Welcome
>Apparently Larvesta
Have you Genned before?
nice dubs.
>>
>>24621892
No. Is a breeding reject.
>>
Shit..write protected what
Do?
>>
>>24621908
Huh?
>>
>>24621908
flick the switch on your SD card
>>
>>24621908
the sd card? look at it and use your brain. or google if you fail with that
>>
File: 1447027958991.png (1MB, 1439x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1447027958991.png
1MB, 1439x1076px
will there be a second chance for us retards that didn't bother reading about all of nintendo's roadblock's before fucking up our browserhax?
>>
>>24621931
Is this about updating or some fail safe for older firmware?
>>
>>24621922
Not working , i think my reader is acting up shit...
>>
>>24621934
the latter. specifically the one dealing with checking your browser and being told to fuck off.
>>
Being 9.9 is suffering ;_;
>>
If i have the 10.2 version..can i use now the cubic ninja and ninjhax?
>>
>>24622384
Read the OP.
>>
Fun fact: it IS possible to geta legitimate shiny mew. there was an event exclusive to emerald that only hapend in japan, that gave oyu the old sea carth, with let you go fight, and catch mew, and it wasnt shiny locked.
>>
File: Cookie.gif (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie.gif
33KB, 200x200px
>>24622402
Epic discovery m8, no one knew that. Have a cookie.
>>
File: cookiemonsterNOMNOMNOM.gif (473KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
cookiemonsterNOMNOMNOM.gif
473KB, 499x281px
>>24622426

Well, it IS pretty obscure, considering no shiny mew mystery gifts are around actually turns off a lot of people.
>>
>>24622455
Well it's kinda like the "Lumineon/Stantler is forgotten" meme: it's so "obscure" it's actually known. I'm pretty sure most people here know about that. Actually I don't remember anyone ever claiming it was impossible to have a shiny Mew.

I find the korean events to be more obscure. Before tanabata 2015, there was a pentagon non-shiny Jirachi distributed in Korea but it was hardly talked about, even took a while to hit serebii. Some people also still don't know it's possible to have a pentagon Manaphy. Shiny pentagon Fug (which is actually jap) is hardly talked about as well but that might be just me.

Shiny Mew however, at least from my perspective, was common knowledge.
>>
>>24622496

Well, Thank you for informing of that, and also thank you for doing so in a civalized manner.
>>
>9.9 so no browserhax
>just bought ORAS so can't trade much on GTS
>need to update system to update ORAS
I'm at your mercy, /ekx/.
Would someone be able to directly trade my team with me? I just want to play.
>>
File: iPhoto Library.png (352KB, 631x479px) Image search: [Google]
iPhoto Library.png
352KB, 631x479px
>>24621313

Would be sick if someone could send me a

Hoopa @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch

Don't have it on GTS though, so I don't know an easy way for you guys to get it traded to me. Let me know.
>>
>>24622502
No problem, I've actually injected for you before.

:3
>>
>>24622511
i'll make it for you only if you hot glue your 3DS and post a pic as proof
>>
My Pokémon Bank (and all nnid connection) seems to be blocked for me. It nags me to update the system while trying to sign in.
Help
>>
>>24622527

*le double take*
>>
>>24622510
Here's the team. It's for the upcoming wifi competition this weekend.
http://pastebin.com/UhpzCerN
I finished it over the weekend and I'd rather that time and effort not go to complete waste.
>>
Is there a working legality checker for Gen 6?
>>
I just followed the OOThax 10.2 method from GBAtemp and it said to load tubehax. when i goto youtube it says to update help?
>>
>>24622511
I've never done requests for others before, so if the following is obvious, I'm sorry but:

What level do you want it, shiny/nonshiny and do you care about the OT/ID shit?
>>
>>24622654
See the flowchart. But you're likely fucked, Tubehax is full ded and browserhax is mostly ded.
>>
>>24622669
I followed the chart and what the you mean by fucked?
>>
>>24622674
Well can you enter Homebrew Launcher at all?
>>
>>24622683
No. Youtube says update and if i trying to update youtube from the e shop it says to system update
>>
someone willing to gen me some mons?
>>
For those of you who play Shuffle, checking in requires 10.3 now
>>
>>24622687
What's your current system firmware and your 3DS model? Did you ever see the browser update message? If you didn't, don't go check. If you did and is on O3DS, you're fucked.

What I meant by fucked is that other than smash which is next level shit, we only have 3 first level (can run without another installer) hax's. One is 100% patched (tubehax), one is mostly patched (browserhax), and the other is Cubic Ninja. Since you have OoT, if you know someone who potentially has either a <=10.1 N3DS, <=10.1 O3DS that has not yet seen the update message (people who don't hax probably don't use the browser that often either), or any <=9.8 3DS, you can run browserhax and install the hax save in your cartridge using their system.
>>
>>24622709
O3ds and 10.20. I have no went into my browser at all. Am i at a dead end?
>>
Since was N3DS was 10.2 anyway, I updated to 10.3 since smealum said things would still work.

I can set up OoThax via my sister's O3DS.
Looking at the guide for that at
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-the-homebrew-launcher-and-custom-themes-all-in-one-noobs-guide.395652/
it says I'll need either tubehax which is dead which doesn't go with the flowchart at all sice tubehax should have been dead after it was made. Am i fucked or is there an alternative?
>>
>>24622698
RIP Supreme players on Shuffle
>>
I'm on 9.2 and haven't touched my 3DS in about a month. Is circumventing the browser update an issue for 9.2, or just on 9.9 and above?
>>
>>24622721
>10.2

Yeah I forgot to mention browserhax is 100% patched there even if you never touched it. Unless you have a external way of installing OoTHax like the "friend console thing", you're fucked.

>>24622722
The OP there is a fag and just never updated that part, but by that he means "enter Homebrew launcher somehow", which tubehax was the definitive option for while it was alive. If you sis' 3DS can run browserhax, or any other hax for that matter, you're good to go.
>>
>>24622737
>9.2

Literally at a better position than anyone here, you have kernel exploit.

>>>/vg/hbg

And never update.
>>
>>24622741
So i just found my hingless 3ds that is on 9.2! can i run browserhax and install the hax save on the cartridge?
>>
>>24622751
also has no SD.
>>
>>24622751

How the fuck does a 3ds have no hinge
>>
>>24622764
The right side it completely fucked. While the left is still ok.
>>
>>24622751
Yeah, you can do anything on 9.2. See >>24622743

But if for now you just want to install oothax go ahead, browserhax works with no problems on anything <=9.8.

>>24622759
Well you'll need an sd to run homebrew at all, and most importantly to install oothax. If you really have no other sd you could use the one from your 3DS but be sure to rename the "Nintendo 3DS" folder to something else to not conflict with your 3DS' data. You rename it back when you bring it back to your 3DS.
>>
>>24622775
Also I gotta sleep now, but if anything you can ask for assistance on >>>/vg/hbg/ for this as well.
>>
on 10.0 n3ds
Just got browserhax to work for the first time
i have ironfall installed
do i just click ironhax installer and then i'm permanently good?
>>
Where do I download the 10.3 payload for ironhax? Smealum said he put up the updated version, but I don see it?
>>
>>24622790
Thank you everything was sucessful!
>>
>>24622893
The version of ironfall currently on the eShop won't work. If you downloaded it before it got pulled a few months ago, then your good
>>
>>24622917
I downloaded it the minute smea said to, I just haven't installed yet. So if I spoof into browserhax with the custom DNS and set up the ironfall payload for my version, I can go straight to homebrew by playing the homebrew file on ironhax. Is there a way to update to 10.3 and have that still work?
>>
So i have OOThax homebrew on my 3ds that 10.2 do i have to keep OOT in my O3ds for HANS and Region Free Laucher to work?
>>
>>24622931
Well yeah, you have the right version of ironfall, so you should at least set it up with your current firmware since you can still use browserhax. Once you update firmware, you'll kill browserhax, but ironhax will be fine. Just don't update firmware yet until you get the 10.3 payload for ironhax.
>>
>>24622970
Once Homebrew is launched, you can change cartridges
>>
>>24623000
Congratulations!
Happy Birthday!
>>
>>24622994
Can I use ironhax homebrew to install OoThax too?
>>
>>24622994
>>24623027
Wait so let me know if I understand this correctly please.
I have Ironhax on my n3DS. I can use that to place the oothax file on my OoT cart, then use that cart on any 3DS to launch homebrew as long as that 3DS has the boot.3dsx? So I could use that to get in to the menu on my old 3DS that also has ironfall and then install ironhax on my old 3DS, then update my n3DS to enjoy games and shit while still having an old version with homebrew?
>>
Would anyone be willing to do a Jirachi for me?

Jirachi @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: Perfect 6
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 80 SpD / 108 Spe
Nature: Careful
- Follow Me
- Icy Wind
- Iron Head
- Safeguard
>>
>>24623027
>>24623038
I actually don't know jack shit about OoThax, but assuming once you have the exploit installed on the cart, I suppose you should be able to run it on another 3DS with the correct files on the SD. Don't quote me though, I'm just thinking theoretically.
>>
>>24623109
Alright thanks anyway, at least at this point I have some form of stable homebrew running and I don't need 10.3 until monday
>>
>>24623112
More than likely a cart with OoThax will run Homebrew on any 3DS with the correct files on the SD. I don't see why not. If I felt like paying for OoT3DS yet, I'd test it myself.

>>24623027
And since I didn't specifically answer this: yes.
>>
I downloaded one of the living dex, but it came as a .bin, how do I convert it to a .pk6 file?
>>
>>24623179
The .bin contains all the .pk6s
Just load the .bin into PKHeX after loading your save, and all the mons will appear in your PC. Do export your current PC boxes first though, because the .bin will replace what's in your PC. You can restore the backup PC .bin later
>>
Living dex on projectpokemon got nuked, any others to download?
>>
>>24623306
y not this one?

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44398-Rental-Smogon-team-%28All-competitive-PK6-to-copy%29
>>
>>24622609
Still online Anon?
>>
>>24623075
I can do it if you are still online.
>>
Hey /vp/, I've done evry single thing the video, the description and read all the instructions. However, everytime I try making the romhack work (the Drayano one), after loading with hans and entering the main menu, it always freezes after "Continue" or even "New Game".

Sorry for asking for help. I am just tired of trying everything and not having a result.
>>
>>24621549
Ramses (Snivy)
Ability: Contrary
Level: 1
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Energy Ball
- Tackle
- Hidden Power
This is the correct format, are you still online? I can inject this for you if you are.
>>
For games with multiple save slots, does SVDT dump them all? Do you have to do something different?
>>
>>24625822
It does dump all of them.
>>
So uhh, I don't remember the last time I opened the browser, but I remember Homebrew wasn't working. I don't know if it was just a glitch or if I actually fucked up. What does the update message look like / say?
>>
>>24625904
it should tell you something along the lines of "lol u need to update :^)"
read the op if you're not sure
apparently if it isn't there yet there's a way to prevent it from showing up
but if it isn't there and you open it, it will be there and you won't be able to do anything else
so read the op before testing it.
oh, and
if you're using a new 3ds, ignore all of this, you can use it even if it tells you to update
>>
>>24625922
It took me a while but I got it working! Thanks a bunch, anon.
>>
>>24626087
You're welcome!
>>
Alright, I have a question regarding ironhax and updating.

After messing around with custom themes and changing the IVs of a few of my Pokémon in AS, I ended up forgetting about homebrew for the most part.

Fast forward to now, and I can't open ironhax on my 10.2 N3DS. Yes, I know; I'm a retard for updating my system without making sure it was safe. I still have the old version of Ironfall and the ironhax save, but it crashes after saying "The homemenu ropbin is ready."

Normally, I would assume I'm fucked, but then smea tweets things like this: https://twitter.com/smealum/status/663888046710853636

I do know that I'm going to try to set up OoThax as soon as I can access homebrew again, but should I update to 10.3 or just wait?
>>
>>24626249
you need a first level entry point to homebrew (smashax aka beaconhax/OoThax/Cubic Ninja) and reinstall the latest ironhax installer. While you are at it I'd also recommend to install menuhax

10.3 also blocks those secondary entry points (ironhax/menuhax)... so wont make much of a difference as long as you have a first level entry point
>>
>>24626309
Unless I misread somewhere, doesn't OoThax need access to homebrew in order to set it up? There's no way I'm buying a game like Cubic Ninja solely for homebrew, and I currently lack the means to use smashhax.
>>
>>24626249
See if setting 107.211.140.165 as primary DNS and 107.211.140.065 as secondary DNS will let you access the browser. If so, you can just delete your ironhax save file in the game and use browserhax to reinstall the correct payload.
>>
>>24626454
OoTahx needs homebrew to put on the correct payload for the target system, it effectively lets you transfer homebrew between systems. So if you know someone with it you can use that to set it up, or put on the payload of a new version before updating as a time capsule in case something goes wrong.
>>
>>24626469
No matter what I try, the mp4 refuses to load. I think I may be out of luck.
>>
>>24626249
>>24626469
10.2 blocks browserhax for good, not even the N3DS trick will work.

>>24626309
>10.3 also blocks those secondary entry points (ironhax/menuhax)

Doesn't ironhax/oothax just need updated payloads? Also menuhax was kill since 10.2.
>>
>>24627109
Yes, it does.
>>
Would anybody be kind enough to make a shiny jolly Flygon with 252atk, 4sdef, 252 speed, and the moveset earthquake, u-turn, defog and roost for me!?! Please and thank you.
>>
>>24627140
Sure, get some wild shitmon from later routes into the GTS asking for a lv 100 Flygon.
>>
>>24627159
I'm putting a cleffa up asking for a flygon with the message /vp/ sorry i didn't note the gender before but can it be a make please! Thank you!
>>
>>24627192
*male, thank you again.
>>
File: flygon7.jpg (468KB, 778x622px) Image search: [Google]
flygon7.jpg
468KB, 778x622px
>>24627211
Sent, enjoy!

Also Flygon a qt.
>>
Where do I find the 10.3 payload for ironhax?
>>
>>24627230
smea's site
if they exist already
>>
>>24627223
Yes flygon is a qt3.14. Thank you for your help anon!
>>
Can anyone hack me the power items for EV training?
>>
Kind folks are making custom pokes for people?

You people have hearts of gold
>>
>>24627272
I should have specified. I meant:

Macho Brace
Power Weight
Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Band
Power Anklet
>>
>>24627422
go get them from the battle maison nerd.
>>
Could some beautiful anon inject me a Shiny Wobbuffet? I'd be eternally grateful. Calm/Male, fuck that lipstick shit
>>
>>24627230
Make sure you have the latest starter pack (I'm not sure what folder has the payloads), then run the ironahx installer and set your version as 10.3.0 with it installing to a file slot you're not currently using for whatever version you're on. Then update and run from the new file slot.
>>
>>24627450
I'll be your best friend
>>
>>24627537
I did download the new starter pack, but none of the dates of the files were since 10.3, which tells me those files aren't updated. Yet, smealum says he released the 10.3 payloads
>>
>>24625252
I am now. I should be up for another couple hours or so and for sometime in the morning (Veterans' Day US). I'll work around your schedule, of course.
If you need me to, I'll upload a fresh pastebin since that one is going to expire <1 hour.
>>
Help me /ekx/
9.9 here and I'm planning to upgrade to 10.3
If I download the new payload and I must run the ironhax installer again, which firmware should I choose during the reinstallation?
Is the current one (9.9) or the future one that I'm going to update (10.3)?
>>
File: fug.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16KB, 174x231px
>>24627693
This is what's confusing me, so if anyone has "updated" ironhax with the starter pack and then updated firmware to 10.3, and has tested that ironhax successfully still works, let me know.
>>
>>24627696
I already injected your mons so unless you have changes to make they are finished. Just post a reply when you want them. I'll probably be back in 10 hours or maybe you are on now. Either way, I'll see you soon.
>>
>>24627637
Still on Anon? I can do it for you, if you want any specifics please use showdown formatting.
>>
How the fuck do I make a shiny, tradable, blue striped Basculin with PKHeX? Everything seems to be legal, but every time I try and trade it, I get the "special pokemon" error
>>
>>24629313
Sounds line you accidentally either checked "fateful encounter" or gave it a special event ribbon
>>
>>24625269
and now I deleted my save and it freezes after going out of the truck

sucks to be a noob
>>
>>24629602
Just checked both of those things, and there's nothing out of the ordinary there.
>>
>>24629684
Post a screenshot so people can see
>>
What do I need to do to go online with ORAS through Hans?
It tells me to update if I want to go online, and running the eShop through Hans with firmware spoof gives me the same message.
>>
>>24629990
hans doesnt work with updates, hence why you cant go online anon
>>
>>24628548
Alright, let me know when you get on.
>>
i haven't updated since the first injection threads
have they patched it? can i update?
>>
>>24630323
I hope for you it was last year.

>can i update?
Don't.
>>
>>24630329
it was, my firmware is 9.4.0-21U
>>
>>24630338
Oh. You're late then. They patched it and updating isn't a good idea right now. The method you probably used doesn't work past 9.5. There are some new methods, but you most likely won't be able to get them on the latest version. Do you have a way to access the Homebrew Loader?
>>
>>24630354
nope
i barely use this 3ds, the one i actually want homebrew on is at the most recent firmware
i was just wondering if i could still do anything with this old one
>>
Fiddling about with textures, the 0/0/8 folder is meant to take fucking forever when repacking, right?
>>
>>24630266
I am on now. Are you?
>>
>>24631016
I'll be getting on.
>>
>>24631029
Getting online now. You have the Gyra+Zapdos team right?
>>
>>24631047
Yep.
>>
>>24631049
Going over things. Just realized a few mons weren't pp maxed. It's a fast fix. Do you want them all in Pokeballs? Is it okay if Zapdos is from Soul Silver? Any other specifics?
>>
>>24631062
I think the Zapdos needs to be from X/Y. Anything else is fine as long as it's all up to spec and legal for competition (pentagon). Names, etc. are up to you.
>>
>>24631068
Want any of them shiny? I think I'll do some balltism.
>>
>>24631070
Up to you as well. I believe Zapdos can't be shiny though.
>>
>>24631075
You are correct about Zapdos. I'll have it finished in a moment.
>>
>>24631075
Getting online now.
>>
>>24631075
>>24631085
if its a zapdos from XY it can be shiny
>>
File: (+‿‿+).jpg (110KB, 940x920px) Image search: [Google]
(+‿‿+).jpg
110KB, 940x920px
>>24631114
Thanks, I really appreciate it!
>>
>>24631136
According to Serebii it can't be.
http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml
>>
>>24631151
No problem! Also, would you like a perfect ditto?
>>
Geodude
Ability: Rock Head
Modest Nature
- Tackle

Would love if anyone would be able to make me 2 random shiny geodudes
>>
>>24631179
Can do. You want random egg moves?
>>
File: 1421497598133.jpg (45KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421497598133.jpg
45KB, 200x250px
>>24631162
I might do a request for Dittos sometime after the competition just in case I need to breed something for minor adjustments in the future; I'll pass right now.

Just did a quick rundown and everything checks out, thanks again. I'll do my best!
>>
>>24631189
Whatever pleases you to do and is the easiest.
I will throw some zigs up when you are good to go
>>
>>24631214
Good luck! Make sure and let me know how everything goes. ^_^
>>
requesting these:

Dr. Tran (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

and

Soda Pop (Keldeo) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind
(in a dive ball)

and

Jackson (Umbreon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect
(in a luxury ball)

please and thank you if you feel like it.
>>
>>24631227
If you wish we can do trades too, I really wish to give you shinies back for it too, but whatever pleases you to do, we do
>>
>>24631289
You can just put something up on the GTS that you don't want. I'll have them finished momentarily.
>>
>>24631303
Zigzagoons it is. Thank you very much
>>
>>24631136
No it can't
>>
>>24631312
What's your IGN? What lv and gender are the Zigs?
>>
>>24631336
Ign is Alexzander. And first zig is male level 2
>>
>>24631343
Second zig is exactly the same
>>
>>24631343
First is done.
>>
>>24631363
Sweet I got it, many thanks, set up the second zig now. Thanks
>>
>>24631372
Got both, many thanks.
>>
>>24631372
It's done also. Enjoy one is Physical, the other is Special.
>>
>>24631264
All Keldeo are nicknameless because they are events. They are also only in Cherish balls.
>>
>>24631405
oh. thats fine too. nickname was just from a showdown team
>>
The next event Zygarde isnt shiny. why should I injet it?
>>
>>24631264
I have that Ubreon for you put something on the gts
>>
>>24631577
level 36 female zebstrika with /exk/ in the description
>>
>>24631595
senT (v:
>>
>>24631611
thanks my dude
>>
>>24631634
One request, you need to battle me.
>>
>>24631642
i will if that's what you want
>>
>>24631648
5258-2050-2998
>>
>>24631681
RALA 1908 1503 3109

added
>>
>>24631550
Only reason to need it is if you collect eventmon. That's why I'll inject the .wc6, but yeah, it's no fucking different than a normal Zygarde. I'm not sure why they're doing this event honestly. It already knows Land's Wrath, but you can just bring a standard Zygarde to the move tutor for that.
>>
>>24631681
my dude i dont have a doubles team t.bh
>>
>>24631730
okay, we'll play singles after this?
>>
Are there other character models or is it just busty may and kris
>>
>>24631757
kk
>>
>>24631757
be back in a minute
>>
>>24631757
GG friend. that counter with sudowoodo was a misclick t.bh.

any one want to finish this request please?
>>24631264
>>
>>24631780
I expected my Doublade to last longer with its high defense. Is your Azumarill choice band?
>>
File: Untitled.png (212KB, 1522x704px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
212KB, 1522x704px
>>24631986
>>
>>24621313
Can anyone make some shit for me? Shiny Abra with HP fire, timid, egg move Encore named Miyagi.

The rest of the shit aint important as long as its legal.
>>
>>24632008
that scizor is technician though
>>
>>24632014
k, I'll inject and trade a lvl 100 shiny female abra. Be ready.
>>
>>24632069
:^)
>>
So I have a powersaves from a year or so ago, and I forgot how it works exactly. Is it possible for me to backup my game, make a new game to play through, then when I get bored of that playthrough, reload the old save back onto it, effectively making multiple saves?
>>
>>24632008
why specifically a male volcarona, seems like a gender neutral poke to me?
>>
>>24632092
thats how i hatched it.
>>
>>24632069
I'll even take one I can breed off of.
>>
>>24632169
oh you ruse master. just for that i'll make that abra. upload something in 5 minutes.
>>
>>24632231
I put up a Koffing. Message is "hi /vp/".
>>
>>24632231
you still there?
>>
Can someone inject me a legal, Shiny Cresselia from Sinnoh caught in a Moon Ball?
>>
>>24632085
Yes
>>
>>24632438
>legal
>sinnoh
>moon ball
one of these things is not like the others
>>
>>24632466
>he hasn't played the cresselia and darkrai event in hgss
>>
>>24632521
>implying HGSS are sinnoh
>>
>>24632527
>not knowing hgss let you visit sinnoh
Did you miss half of the game?!?
>>
>>24632231
Not sure if my Koffing got sniped or not. Is anyone here able to make the Abra I wanted? >>24632014
>>
>>24632085
I actually updated the "alternate save manager" in the paste bin to add multiple save backup slots a day or two ago to add exactly that.
>>
>>24632663
you can do it if you believe in yourself
>>
File: 1380612620268.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1380612620268.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
Can anyone here inject a 6IV jp ditto for me? Would really appreciate it.
Through trade or gts, I don't mind.
>>
>>24633647
Put something up for it bud.
>>
Can anyone help me with Pentagon Arceus and mlp?
>>
>>24634071
Alright m8, I'll put up a luvdisc named XWonderlocke for a ditto level 91 or higher right?
IGN is Remu.
>>
>>24634145
It's done.
>>
>>24634230
Thank you m8, really appreciate it.
>>
Someone tell me... is the updated 10.3 payload part of the ironhax installer files, or is it part of the boot.3ds file?
>>
>>24634296
why not update both just to be safe?
>>
What's the black dot besides a locations in BW stand for?
>>
>>24634296
Be careful or your hax could be fucked up
>>
Guys, I finally bought a Cubic Ninja copy from Gamestop's website. Literally for 25 bucks! Was it worth it or no?
>>
>>24634407
It was
>>
File: temp.png (9KB, 931x81px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
9KB, 931x81px
>>24634400
>your hax could be fucked up
That's why I was asking about that shit earlier, but no one seems to know >>24627693

I just downloaded the starter pack again, and the files still show modification dates pre 10.3, even though smealum said he updated the ironhax payloads for 10.3
>pic related

Looks like he never actually posted the updated files. Maybe for some reason it's not showing the latest modification date, but I'm terrified if I actually update my firmware it'll fuck up my ironhax permanently
>>
>tfw fucking up Genning a pokemon
I just can't get Clefable right.
>>
>>24634578
I downloaded the starter pack for the first time after he said he updated them and was able to get 10.3 working just fine. If I understand it actually connects to the internet to download the payloads, which is why you need an internet connection to run any of the installers, so it's updated back end and you don't have to worry about every downloading updates manually through the computer.
>>
>>24634615
Ah alright, so if I actually keep the ironhax installer app on my SD, all I should have to do is re-install it when a firmware update comes, and I should be good? Of course, unless with a future update smea specifically says we need to download the new files.
>>
Is there a legality checker for PKHex?
>>
>>24634613
>breed any shit
>change it so it's X bredeable mon you want

yw
>>
>>24634395
What? Are you talking about a pixel pentagon-like?
>>
>>24634640
Yes, just make sure to install the new version's file before updating your firmware. So boot ironhax installer and select version 10.3.0 and make sure to write to file 2 or 3 (assuming you're currently only using file 1), then update, and from then on load from file 2. You can then delete file 1 and rewrite it back there. The only person I've spoken to who tried just overwriting over slot 1 without deleting said it kept crashing, so better to just take the extra few minutes to avoid any issues.
>>
>>24634657
Trying to fix for Hidden Abilities.
I'm still getting it wrong somewhere.
>>24634657
No. A bullet point dot to the right of the location in the Met section under the selection list.
>>
>>24634578
I don't know if it helps but I have ninjhax and to update I had to reinstall through the qr code on the site
>>
>>24634683
The few times I have had to reinstall ironhax in thst past, I always overwrote File 1 with no issues. Better be safe than sorry though I guess.
>>
Haven't touched my 3DS in probably a year, settings say I am 7.2.0. Just got OR.

Am I golden for all this?
>>
Is "Seems to have traveled..." the legit phrase or "Traveled..." the legal phrase in the background information?
>>
>>24634858
>Golden fir this
Well, technically yes, but you are "diamond" for CFW, check >>>/vg/hbg to more info.

If you want to inject shit you can just follow any Homebrew hax for your version, but you won't play online.

If you want to play online you need to install the updates through a CFW or something like that.

If you install a CFW you can just install games for free. Install Cubic Ninja so you will be able to get access to Homebrew Launcher even if you accidentally update.
>>
I'm very tempted to just update. Running 10.1 so all I would have to do is update the payload. I just want to be able to do online things, like fucking use pokebank, the service that I'm paying for and being denied access too.
>>
>>24634901
get your pokemon back and never use it again lol
>>
File: 1413318473501.gif (886KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413318473501.gif
886KB, 250x250px
>>24634941
I need to update to even get access to bank. THEY ARE LOST FOREVER MATE
>>
>>24634950
You do it once you have the chance to. If you actually do update, take them back immediately
>>
File: QR Clefable.jpg (100KB, 434x415px) Image search: [Google]
QR Clefable.jpg
100KB, 434x415px
Quick! Someone call me retarded and check me. I need some advice and help to make this thing legit. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>24634961
everything
>>
>>24634981
Advice?
>>
File: meloetta-picture.jpg (81KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
meloetta-picture.jpg
81KB, 1440x810px
I would appreciate it if someone could send me a meloetta with:

Ability: Serene Grace

Moves: Close combat, Hyper voice, Perish song, and Relic Song

Don't care much about the Iv/Ev's.
If it's possible to send via the Gts, I'll have a Terrakion there, Ign:Carlos
>>
>>24634961
First of all, have you set Ot to your, and hatched from Egg at an daycare? ?
>>
>>24634961
Clefable can only learn Softboiled in Gen 3 where it's a move tutor. Either replace with Wish/Moonlight, or use a gen 3 one but I'll lose Unaware.
>>
does somebody have the event zygarde's pk6 file?
>>
File: 1435797880870.png (205KB, 389x365px) Image search: [Google]
1435797880870.png
205KB, 389x365px
>>24636846
>>
>>24636846
I bet if you asked nicely someone would inject something for you too Trip Anon. Merry Christmas!
>>
>>24637034
Would you mind injecting me a shiny dunsparce with a Santa hat on, please?
>>
>>24637039
I can inject you a shiny Dunsparce, then upload a picture of a Shiny Dunsparce with a poorly shopped Santa hat; if that sounds alright to you.
>>
>>24637072
That would make my year.
Nickname it, '' Cranham '' if you don't mind.
>>
>>24636818
Yes, I'll post it real soon. I need to finish what I'm doing then I'll get the file uploaded
>>
>>24637093
thank you annon, i'll be waiting!
>>
File: Zygarde 50%.png (308KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde 50%.png
308KB, 878x900px
>>24637139
>>24637093
>>24636818
Here it is, along with the Xerneas and Yveltal in case anyone still need them: https://anon(nospace)files.com/file/f524aff04324c045311ee96e33331d01

For those who'd rather the raw wondercard, the .wc6 is up on ProjectPokemon's event contribution thread, just make sure to edit the region data of the resulting .pk6 to make it legit. The .pk6s I attached have the legality stuff fixed already.
>>
File: MerryChristmasJohnGamefreak.png (1007KB, 900x853px) Image search: [Google]
MerryChristmasJohnGamefreak.png
1007KB, 900x853px
>>24637082
It's done put something up on the GTS for it.
>>
>>24637195
thanks you!
>>
>>24636818
>>24637093
>>24637139
>>24637288
>>24637272

not the files but that is the correct info for all events
>>
>>24637297
No point in that really since the .pk6s were just provided, but thanks anyway
>>
>>24637297
WAIT WAIT WAIT.... the Zygarde isn't shiny locked? That's a surprise.

Fuck, I'm gonna go shiny-fy my .pk6 then
>>
>>24637346
not me who posted it but i did link it to op

>>24637367
op in thread says its not but can anyone confirm??
>>
on 10.3 with homebrew files on my SD card, is it safe to go in the eshop with them or will i be banned like with the .bin files from 9.5?
>>
File: 1446720431366.jpg (172KB, 418x834px) Image search: [Google]
1446720431366.jpg
172KB, 418x834px
So...question.

I backed up my save to the computer, messed with my boxes in PKhex, overwrote the save on the SD card, booted up the savemanager, pressed the button to import the save, screen went all missingno. for a split second, then I was at the homebrew screen again.

Reset DS, launched (physical) Omega Ruby, but my save was untouched (as if I had never used Hex)

What did I do wrong?
>>
>>24637393
It can be confirmed by checking the .wc6 with SciresM's wc6 editor.

I would normally be able to check within a minute, but I just left home and won't be back to get on my computer for a couple hours.
>>
>>24637426
confirmed and it passes. just traded a couple of shiny zygardes w/o classic ribbons
>>
>>24637473
I swear to god, if the event can actually be SRd to be shiny, my moralfag self will cry as much as I did when I failed to get a shiny Arceus
Being non-jap is suffering
>>
>>24637592
>Whoever's is in charge of updating the hack filter dun goofed

Literally the same thing happened in ORAS early days that Hoopa was tradeable. It was fixed like 1 day later though, so likely the same thing will happen here again.
>>
>>24637592
Yeah, can confirm Shiny Zygarde does not go through WT or Battle Spot.
>>
File: Untitled.png (41KB, 1015x426px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41KB, 1015x426px
>>24637367
>>24637393
>>24637426
>>24637473
>>24637540
It's shiny locked m80s. Whoever's is in charge of updating the hack filter dun goofed. Also if you're using that other thread's info to make one from scratch instead of using a legit .pk6 as a template, you should know that the OT is wrong, Japanese games use fullwidth Latin characters instead of the standard one (see http://pastebin.com/PPLjvPru for the correct OT).
>>
>>24637592
Yeah, I guess they somehow fucked up with the filter. Dont understand how they fucked up though. I guess it's the same way how hacked Hoopas randomly started being tradable for a couple days back in November 2014. It wasn't even officially announced at that point

I'll periodically shit out shiny Zygardes on WT over the next few days and see if it gets blocked again
>>
>>24637618
>>24637627
I wonder if Zygarde event was actually supposed to be shiny like the other two but they decided against it on the very end, and this fuckup is a consequence of that.
>>
>>24637615
take off the classic ribbon
>>
>>24637681
Ribbon or not, it still doesn't trade for me.
>>
>>24637691
that sucks you might want to try to fix it up right cause mine's been trading left and right
>>
>>24637691
Did you get it from the original .wc6, or did you make it yourself? If the latter, you probably fucked up somewhere
>>
>>24637747
Maybe I might've fucked up.
I'll download the pk6 and shinify it and see if it works.
>>
>>24637691
the other thread had everything correct on how to create the pokemon except the latin lettering
>>
>>24637750
>This file is malicious and Chrome has blocked it.
u kiddin me faggot
>>
>>24637767
>chrome

you have no one but yourself to blame
>>
>>24637767
Yeah, downloaded the pk6, removed the ribbon, shinified it and tried WT/BS and it still doesn't let me.

>>24637826
true
>>
>>24637423
Did you set your pokemon after modifying them?
Did you overwrite the backup on the SD?
>>
>>24637767
It's fine, Chrome false flags links
Besides, anonfiles has been used around here for a while, so I'm sure someone can back me up when I say it's safe.
>>
>>24637829
Odd, that Zygarde came straight from the wondercard and had the region data fixed to Japan, so I know it's 100% legit. I'll try shinyfying one myself and see what's up.
>>
So I'm on 10.2 with ninjhax, is there a reason for me to stay on it or should I just update to 10.3
>>
>>24640126
why would you want to update anon... what are you missing out?
>>
>>24640126
You can update because you have Ninjhax.

>>24640187
eShop.
>>
File: 800px-Dent_Pansage.png (482KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Dent_Pansage.png
482KB, 800x450px
>>24639103
Yes, I set every single one, and I am pretty sure I clicked "export SAV", and then it brought up my SD card, asked me if it was okay to overwrite, I said yes, and then popped it in my system.

Does any sort of check or anything need to be run on the file before it becomes usable?

I feel like I'm being dumb somewhere but I can't place it
>>
Can you use save_manager to have multiple saves?
>>
>>24625257
Sorry for the 2 day wait, if you're still here I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: OOTHAX.jpg (30KB, 601x172px) Image search: [Google]
OOTHAX.jpg
30KB, 601x172px
is there a tutorial on this? didnt see one on gbatemp
>>
>>24641233
http://homebrew-general.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_3DS#Setting_up_hax_2.5
>>
Getting new bread up before I go sleep.

>>24641348
>>24641348
>>24641348
>>
Bumping >>24623075 if anyone is willing to help me
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.