[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 572
Thread images: 139

File: Get hype for Masuda.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Get hype for Masuda.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersXYSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Pokémon XY&Z trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EslzWsBSGHI

>Movie 19: Pokémon the Movie XY 3 [Summer 2016]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

>Hoopa manga scanlation project
http://pastebin.com/rZCknkqp

Next episode:
>XY&Z03: Mega Audino VS Giga Giga Meowth!! [Nov 12th]

Upcoming episodes:
>XY&Z04: Litleo and Pyroar! A Fiery Departure!! [Nov 19th]
>XY&Z05: Pikachu Dreams of Squishy! [Nov 26th]
>XY&Z06: Welcome to the Ninja Village! The Legend of the Hero Greninja!! [Dec 3rd]

Shit people will ask:
>Is this season good? I haven't watched the anime in [x] years and-
Yes, it's fucking good, just start watching it already.

>Will Serena win da Ash?
Ask Bonnie about it.

>Where did Mariya Ise go?
Maternity leave. Mika Kanai is temporarily filling in for her as Eureka while she's gone.

>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY, but their releases can happen any time of the week.

>Muh dubs when?
November 14th, The Frocking Find in the Flowers!

Old thread:
>>24612070
>>
The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY_Special_-_The_Strongest_Mega_Evolution_Act_IV[H264_720P][D6992831].mkv.torrent

XY&Z01 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_001_The_Explosive_Birth_of_Z!_That_Which_Lies_Hidden_in_Kalos!![H264_720P][A5BC5744].mkv.torrent

XY&Z02 RAW:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=753102

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS XY&Z03: MEGA TABUNNE VS GIGA GIGA NYARTH!! (NOVEMBER 12TH)
>Joy and her assistant Tabunne get in a huge quarrel! What will Satoshi do? Also, if you participate in today's data broadcast, you will receive a universal serial code with which you can obtain a "level 100 Zygarde" in your video game.

>Summary:
>The woman Satoshi and his friends rescue in a forest turns out to be a slightly eccentric Joy who researches Mega Evolution. Satoshi and the others head to the Pokémon Center together with her, but they don't get to enter it! Apparently Joy's assistant Tabunne is angry at her for just leaving like that all the time. Satoshi and his friends do their best to make the two reconcile, but then the Rocket Gang shows up!

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
>Yuki Kaji: Citron
>Mika Kanai: Eureka
>Megumi Sato: Dedenne
>Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
>Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
>Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
>Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
>Hiroshi Tsuchida: Platane
>Chinatsu Akasaki: Joy
>Shiho Kokido: Tsutomu
>Miyako Ito: Chief Nurse
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
>Data broadcast:
>"The three-week-straight data broadcast giveaway campaign"
>In today's data broadcast, a "universal serial code" for receiving a "level 100 Zygarde" in your Pocket Monsters X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire" video game will be announced!
>*the exact timing of the "universal serial code" announcement varies by television.
>How to receive:
>Once the show has started, press the d-button on your remote to participate in the data broadcast. Then, use the button in the top right of the data broadcast screen to enter the screen where the "universal serial code" can be seen. Finally, enter the announced "universal serial code" in a Nintendo 3DS "Pocket Monsters X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire" video game that's connected to the Internet to obtain the Pokémon.

UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 7 (Nov 15th)

XY&Z04: Litleo and Pyroar! A Fiery Departure!! (Nov 19th)
>As Ash and his friends continue their journey, they witness a Litleo about to leave its pride in order to live on its own. However, in addition to Ash and his friends, a mysterious shadow has its eyes fixed on the Litleo as well.

XY&Z05: Pikachu Dreams of Squishy! (Nov 26th)
>Pikachu wakes up one night the group is camping out to find that Ash and his friends' Pokémon are all talking human language for some reason. Pikachu is completely confused, having no idea what's going on at all, but just then, it hears someone tell it "Help me!"...

XY&Z06: Welcome to the Ninja Village! The Legend of the Hero Greninja!! (Dec 3rd)
>After reuniting with the ninja boy Sanpei and his Greninja, Ash and his friends get invited to a festival being held in the ninja village. The group has fun at the festival, interacting with the villagers, but suddenly trouble occurs when the village elder is abducted by a mysterious ninja army.
>>
>24618205

Most other anime romances would have at least some more progression by now. XY80 didn't really do anything other than have Serena say something in the heat of the moment, then completely regress 10 episodes later.
>>
>>24618196
>Get Hype for Masuda
>Hype
>Masuda

Hype for what, Music?
>>
>>24618215
Yes, and to see Masuda talking about Pokemon stuff more generally.
>>
>>24618205
but they never attempted any shipping until now, others are headcanon
>>
>>24618232
Any?

What about SatoAo and SatoLila?
>>
File: 1337490685839.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1337490685839.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>>24618214
>Most other anime romances would have at least some more progression
You wish. All we got from most anime nowaday are basically:
>MC and girl blushing while looking to each other
>"i-it's nothing"
>TO BE CONTINUED S2 NEVER
>>
File: You dun fucked up, Alan.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
You dun fucked up, Alan.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>tfw Charizard understands Manon's feelings better than Alan does
>>
>>24618241
Minor characters who got a "by the way they had a crush on Ash" thrown in shortly before they were perma-written out.

Cute little bits of their personalities, but not something ever intended to go anywhere or be brought up ever again.
>>
>>24618243
Is this really true?
>>
>>24618252

Alan understands her. He's just doing what he thinks is best.
>>
>>24618264
Serialized romance manga and light novels fo young boys tend to be endless buildup towards the payoff in the series finale, while anime adaptations of manga and light novels tend to just adapt the start of the series in order to advertise the actual source material.

So yes, the extreme majority of romance anime these days never get anywhere near the part where the confession happens.
>>
File: Edgelord Mode Activates.png (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord Mode Activates.png
473KB, 1280x720px
>>24618267
Clearly he doesn't understand her, given that once he saw what had become of Manon, he ran out of Lysandre Labs full of rage and regret.
>>
>>24618269
And if they do get together early during the series, things get really stale or cringe later on.
>>
>>24618281
If fucking Megaman can do it, I don't see why Pokemon can't? Would it be so bad to have Ash/Serena be official while traveling together?
>>
>>24618281
Megaman and Pokemon are original, long running stories loosely based on video game franchises, the points in >>24618243 and >>24618269 referred to straight anime adaptations of (early parts of) manga or light novels.
>>
>>24618269
I don't see why people think Amour has made steps. I mean, I like it as much as the next guy…but people think just because Serena declared she wouldn't lose to Millefeui it's moving along? Just 10 episodes after tha had Serena shooting steam out of her heard for fear Ash over-heard the stuff about her liking him.
>>
>>24618296
Stalebaiter pls.
>>
>>24618299
Not him, but I agree with the criticism that things haven't really moved on her side at all from where it started. You could make the case that XY59 moved Ash's side of things, but that's really it?
>>
>>24618307
Nice try, stalebaiter.
>>
>>24618288
I forget, did Maylu just confess at the end of Battle Network 1, or did Lan reciprocate and put it on the backburner until after Battle Network 6?
>>
>>24618288
Two dating kids traveling together without adult supervision might not go over well.
>>
>>24618296
Is that you, Scott?
>>
>>24618288
Uhhh
They're 10 years old
>>
>>24618328
She confesses and Lan goes full retard due to embarrassment, then the credits kinda just roll.

They're more or less dating in 2, though.
>>
>>24618330
Did it come across as a Scottpost? Oh well.

But I'm just saying, on Serena's side of things…it's gotten kind of repetitive? She either worries about him(which is debatable on whether you call this a hint or not), ask for his opinion on her looks, or spills spaghetti when approached about her crush.
>>
>>24618334
How old were the kids in Megaman?
>>
>>24618341
10 in the first game, they turned 11 some games into the franchise.
>>
>>24618338
Stalebaiter, pls go.
>>
>>24618343
So there's no reason why we can't have Serena hugging all over Ash like Maylu does to Lan.
>>
>>24618346
It would be stupid, weird, and a completely different and unnatural tone from to show to take at this point.
>>
>>24618336
Your memory is shit. He literally friendzones her. And then when everyone tries to force him to change his mind, he tells them to fuck off.
>>
>>24618350
Then he has a wet dream about her in 2 and is piss jelly she's even acknowledging Enzan's existence.
>>
>>24618336
I faintly recall the Starforce anime screwing with Sonia's personality to the point where the incredibly important first brotherband scene in 1 is glossed over in favor of some stupid shit happening instead.
>>
>>24618352
The anime never really followed the games' plots very well.
>>
>>24618349
Isn't the Amour subplot already different?
>>
>>24618334
Wasn't there something about them referring to Ash using a word to describe the 14-16 year old age group?

>Ash and Serena start dating
>Ash calls Delia
>"Hi Mom! I, uh, want you to meet someone. This is Serena...my girlfriend."
>"Hello there Serena, it's nice to meet you."
>"Huh? You're taking this really well. I was expecting a big scene and a lecture."
>"Ash, you're growing up. I've watched you get stronger on your journey, and you're becoming a wonderful young man. I trust that you'll make good decisions."
>"I don't know what to say...thanks Mom."
>"Besides, I had a feeling this would happen sooner or later. Why do you think I kept telling you to change your you-know-whats every single day?"
>>
>>24618363
Not Ash, Alan.
>>
Is Pokefan this month or next? I can't remember when the last issue was released.
>>
I just started watching after not watching since johto. I started with decolora adventure 20 since that's what /vp/ recommended. if I understand correctly, ash stores all his pokemon that he doesn't release with professor oak at his lab in pallet town before starting a new region?
>>
>>24618374
Yes
>>
>>24618374
Correct. He started doing this after Johto, the in-universe explanation being that he wants to challenge himself by raising a new team in the new region and use that to beat the gyms. The real explanation is obviously that dragging his old Pokemon into the new region isn't advertising the new shit very well and mostly just creates the need to awkwardly write new room for new mons into his team. Johto was a huge mess in that regard. He usually brings his Oak reserves back to make super teams for the league.

How far in are you?
>>
>>24618363
>"Hi Mom! I, uh, want you to meet someone. This is Serena...my girlfriend."
God so autistic that I even cringed.
>>
>>24618374
So the new starters can be showcased since they're almost always immensely popular, and we can see the new gen's mons on a team as they grow. Pikachu always comes with because he's the mascot.
>>
Looks like Ash is losing the Kalos League as well folks, on Masaaki Iwane's blog page someone remakred that they might be dead before Ash wins a league to which Iwane replies that he might be dead to so BTFO XY fags.

http://6727.teacup.com/iwanemasaaki/bbs

google translate page it should be readable.
>>
>>24618386
I always wondered what happened to them, it's good that there's that, I was kind of under the impression the series just "ended" and then "started" again cold with every new region.

Has he gotten very far in any of the pokemon leagues up until now? I just finished decolora and started XY as we speak, I decided to start watching again today thanks to /vp/
>>
>>24618390
Ugh
They're just as bad as you fucks.
>>
>>24618390
Are you actually trolling Iwane's personal website with lengthy bullshit in English just so you can link to it and "btfo" people?

You have to be over 18 to use 4chan.
>>
>>24618390
>After all , I like Haruka but Satoshi doesn't have any chance with her because of Shu.

Opinion discarded
May is pure
>>
>>24618396
Nah, everything is in continuity.

So far he's made it to the quarterfinals in Johto, Hoenn and Unova and the semifinals in Sinnoh.
The closest he's been to victory was in Hoenn where he just barely lost to the guy who went on to win the entire league afterwards.
>>
>>24618401
Well I wasn't the one who posted the bullshit anyway so think again faggot.
>>
>>24618404
yeah
sure
>>
>>24618404
No, of course not, you're clearly just visiting his website on a daily basis so you can link any random shitposting here if someone happens to post some.

There's a difference between not liking a series and actively harassing the people that work on it.
>>
I'm freaking harassing the person who posted that he might be dead before Ash wins a league not Iwane, fag.
>>
File: 1432188906527.jpg (16KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1432188906527.jpg
16KB, 300x232px
When will you guys realize Serena isn't nearly as well written as you guys seem to think she is?

Sorry, but contrary to what the improved animation may suggest, DP and AG will always be the best pokemon series. Get over it.
>>
>>24618403
so then shouldn't he be fairly old by now? what age is ash supposed to be?
>>
File: irissmug.png (292KB, 470x720px) Image search: [Google]
irissmug.png
292KB, 470x720px
>>24618404
Sure you weren't, buddy.
>>
>>24618445
10. There's no progression of time.
>>
Did someone just link this thread on some random shitposter repository or something?
>>
>>24618445
He's "10", despite attending two different summer camps, competing in 5 leagues plus the battle frontier, the show clearly showing the passage of months in some circumstances, and a Pikachu short celebrating the 1-year anniversary of their journey.
>>
excuse me being a shitcunt but I haven't watched since the fairy gym, how is the quality of the anime going forward from that? the new opening has me intrigued
>>
>>24618476
>Millefeui's return
>based batbro
>Bunnybro backstory
>Return of the entire rival trio
>best XY gym yet
>Lots of Flare hype
>Possibly the hypest evolution yet
>Manon is sort of kill
Just keep watching you faggot
>>
File: toplil.png (457KB, 805x1001px) Image search: [Google]
toplil.png
457KB, 805x1001px
>>24618467
>>24618455
what was I even thinking
>>
>>24618486
How far into the series are you yet, anyway?
>>
>>24618476
A capture for Ash, an amazing Tripokalon, an evolution for TR, the best fucking evolution ever for Ash and some filler and Pokémon development episodes up to Anistar. Then we got a capture for Serena, another Tripokalon and then the best gym battle yet.
>>
>>24618486
If it helps the characters are all probably around 15-16 now, despite whatever bullshit BW tried to pull.
>>
>>24618463
>random shitposter repository

Do you believe in the boogeyman too?

If there's something that 4chan doesn't lack, it's idiots with dedication and social retards.

Funnily enough, most of them would drop dead pretty easily if they didn't ever get any sort of attention. Just a thought.
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (457KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.jpg
457KB, 1280x720px
>>24618476
Best girl returned.
>>
>>24618498
>15-16

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

They have the build/stature of 13 year olds at absolute best.
>>
>>24618486
XY 1, I was confused as to what I was watching during "XY 0" before I realized it was like an episode-long trailer. Cool I guess
>>
>>24618501
Idiots that write like they're typing up text messages and think they should put their name in the name field?

Pretty sure those two came from somewhere else, anon.
>>
>>24618498
Stop feeding him bullshit.
They're just fucking ten. It's not the first fucking time a series has had a floating timeline and it's not the last. Get over this bullshit already.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-09-01h56m47s552.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-09-01h56m47s552.png
1MB, 1280x720px
nice/10
>>
File: Maki.png (179KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Maki.png
179KB, 400x300px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>24618512
Because she's Shoko.

Also dat zr
>>
>>24618512
She actually kind of resembles Shoko too
>>
>>24618506
I remember reading some autist's notes where he wrote down whenever the show would say something like "the league will be in 3 months" or "I can't believe it's been x amount of time since we've been here", including days actually shown passed, and estimated how much time should've passed since the start. I'll go dredge it up and factcheck it tomorrow.
>>
>>24618507
Yeah, XY0 was the preview special that aired the week before XY started properly. It hypes up the early bits of the series pretty well.
>>
File: dawn kitty face.jpg (32KB, 299x403px) Image search: [Google]
dawn kitty face.jpg
32KB, 299x403px
>>24618363
With dialogue like that, you may as well join Tumblr shipping circles.
>>
>>24618507
Feel free to stick around and post impressions, it's always fun to see what newcomers think of the series.
>>
File: Shoko.jpg (167KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Shoko.jpg
167KB, 600x848px
>>24618518
>>24618514
I'm still waiting for the Shoko special where all her characters come together so every character in the episode is voiced by her. Infi narrates it.
>>
>>24618529
And newfags, these kind of posts are called as "baits".
>>
>>24618529
will do, I'm excited. I've heard it's good from a few different sources, I was initally under the impression it's been terrible since johto or something. it's nice to watch the anime again, I've only kept up with some of the movies so far here and there.
>>
>>24618547
>called as
>>
>>24618550
The general consensus is that AG is better than Johto, DP is better than AG and XY is better than or on par with DP.
BW is garbage that's probably best avoided.
>>
>>24618552
Early XY isn't great though because Serena literally exists to be shipped with Ash. It takes somewhere in the vicinity of 35-40 episodes before she evolves from being background scenery and actually starts doing something.
>>
>>24618552
I keep hearing BW is terrible since coming back on /vp/, although I thought people disliked DP as well. what makes it so distinctly bad?
>>
>>24618552
>BW is garbage that's probably best avoided
Bullshit

For me
DP > AG > XY (might be higher but its still in ongoing) > BW > Indigo > Johto
>>
>>24618552
>XY is better than or on par with DP

No.
>>
>>24618559
Pasta time:

>*The rivals were terribly handled. Shootie was boring, his character arc barely even involved Ash, and he was given a horrible resolution. Langley and Cabernet just disappeared with NO resolution whatsoever.
>*Ash's team was weak, boring (3 starters + Pikachu and a bird is never an exciting combination), and his reserves rarely ever appeared and had zero personality.
>*Hikari's 10 episode long guest appearance barely involved her at all
>*Grimdark Team Rocket was fucking terrible in every way
>*Episode N had some decent buildup, but the endgame was an anticlimax taken to insulting levels
>*Decolora Adventure had its share of fun episodes, but 20 episodes of random aimless adventures is no way to end a series.
>*It's also generally agreed that the movies weren't very good (I kinda like the Victini one though)

Sums up the general problems with BW
>>
>>24618559
People on here love DP. Personally I always thought it has a horribly slow pace that ruined it, but whatever.
>>
>>24618559
BW is fine up until Season 2. Then Dawn comes back and does literally nothing except be a shit with Iris, then the League is interrupted by Axew getting lost, despite the same thing happening in an earlier episode, then the league has the worst ending of any league to date, after which Team Plasma get an arc (which is OK, though not used to its full potential), Charizard returns and does nothing, then we have somewhere near 20 episodes of literal filler. Also none of the BW rivals get any closure, they just stop appearing.
>>
>>24618559
The people that "dislike" DP always came across as just having looked at some episode guide or something, since their main point is always "there's a 50 episode stretch of filler between the 7th and 8th gym".

Very few of those episodes are ACTUALLY filler, and almost the entire Team Plasma plot takes place during these episodes, so unless all episodes that aren't gym battles are filler, there's little truth to that claim.
>>
>>24618574
>Team Plasma
Team Galactic
>>
>>24618575
Holy shit how did that happen?
>>
I see, it's nice to hear it hasn't all just been shit, and has actually even gotten better since I stopped watching. I don't know why I assumed it was all bad.
>>
>>24618579
You stopped watching in Johto, which is where the show went into an incredibly tiresome rut of formulaic filler for about a year. It's understandable.
>>
File: 1410564447423.jpg (99KB, 500x837px) Image search: [Google]
1410564447423.jpg
99KB, 500x837px
>>24618559
>I keep hearing BW is terrible since coming back on /vp/
With good reason.
>>
File: BW shit.jpg (1MB, 3476x2880px) Image search: [Google]
BW shit.jpg
1MB, 3476x2880px
>>24618559
>>
>>24618570
>BW is fine up until Season 2.
Certainly >>24618591
>>
>>24618570
>BW is fine
Stopped reading right there.

The ONLY things that should be remembered about BW is Krookodile & Boldore. Everything else about BW was trash.
>>
>>24618599
Not the same anon, but to be fair, BW did have some quality waifus.
>>
File: 1435806879254.png (671KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435806879254.png
671KB, 1280x720px
>>24618599
>Everything else about BW was trash.
How about fuck you.
>>
>>24618599
Ash was shit, but I must admit I genuinely enjoyed BW most of the time up until Season 2 when Cameron first appeared. There were some horrible episodes like the Cottonee one and almost anything involving Axew, but I found it pretty watchable when it was still moving. And of course >>24618601 is a thing as well. especially the movie ones
>>
I come back after 6 months and I see people defending BW !!!

What the Fuck!!!
>>
>ash, competed in multiple pokemon leagues with a pikachu he's had for "years"
>has trouble with this boy's bunnelby
>>
>>24618614
Citron is a gym leader
>>
>>24618616
oh, he's a filthy liar I guess
>>
>>24618616
>Citron
Clemont
>>
>>24618559
>although I thought people disliked DP as well
I have never seen anyone dislike DP if they have seen it.
>>
>>24618614
That Bunnelby is strong, you'll see in his backstory episode later on. Also Pikachu was going to win had TR not interrupted.
>>
>>24618614
Bunnelbro belongs to trainer as seasoned as Ash, and has SE attacks
>>
File: 51150328_p18.png (149KB, 491x386px) Image search: [Google]
51150328_p18.png
149KB, 491x386px
>>24618602
It's sad how they were handled.
>>
>>24618620
Sure.
>>
We'll we see the girl in the hallway ever again?
>>
>ash who beat plenty of gym leaders
>ash nearly beat pryce
>lost to viola
>>
>>24618607
>defending BW
>implying this thread hasn't always liked Langley
>>
>>24618632
Hopefully
>>
>>24618619
>kicked out of own gym
>not being totally ashamed of it.
>>
>>24618634
>fresh mon, bullshit tactics, psychic and abuse of enviro dangers
>wondering why he list going head in without preparatu on
Also
>not liking talk no jutsu from based waifu
>>
>people think XY's quality hinges on Serena alone

niggers even without Serena I'll still put XY above DP, that's the succinct quality of the show
>>
>yfw we will never hear Latias' human voice in this "Pokemon are talking" episode
>>
File: 52871531_p21.jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
52871531_p21.jpg
88KB, 800x800px
>>24618644
Tell that to whoever you are actually referring to
>>
>>24618651
I don't because I'd be responding to trolls.

XY's strengths is because it's so different from DP and well, general typical Pokemon archetypes in general.
>>
I never finished DP.
I got up to the 3 psyduck episode and quit around then.

Granted, this was after I just caught up with the entire series from start to finish, and I was still kinda mad that the Groudon and Kyogre episodes being such massive fucking disappointments even after I was looking forward to them for so fucking long.
Another reason were the voices were trash as well. I don't think there were subs back then. And I don't remember anyone I talked to liking DP either at the time.
Also contests.

Anyway, it seems that most people really only hold it in high regard because there were some nice fights during the league, like Paul v. Ash, and Ash came close to winning.
>>
>>24618653
People hold it in high regard for character development, including multiple side characters which all get episodes devoted to them, the battles outside of the league as well in addition to the Team Galactic Arc. It's not just the league that makes DP so good. The dub is shit though, so do watch the subs where possible.
>>
>>24618653
>I don't think there were subs back then.

Subs started with DP94, so 10 episodes or so later, yeah.

I just watched raws back then
>>
>>24618660
Madman
>>
>>24618668
>waiting a year for some shitty dub when the episode is right there
Nah
>>
>>24618657
Yes, that fascinating character development with Brock, Piplup, and Paul were interesting.
>>
>>24618673
Brock's suffering was finally taken care of. Now he is actually striving for his dream.
>>
File: La bella Lumiose.png (799KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
La bella Lumiose.png
799KB, 1280x720px
>>24618637
He should be even more ashamed of the NEET lifestyle he's adopted. Just imagine how many girls would be lusting hard after the cute, clumsy nerd boy who lives in the fucking national momument of Kalos.
>>
>>24618697
Spinoff with Clemont as oblivious harem MC when?
>>
>>24618698
You'll need a high school.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-09-02h28m48s006.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-09-02h28m48s006.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>24618697
Kalos so pretty
>>
File: La ville de Lumiére.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
La ville de Lumiére.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Speaking of which, does Lumiose have arrondissements like Paris does?
Hell, is there even a municipality system in the Pokémon world?
>>
Problem with DP is that a lot of episodes kind of tack on something important like a pokemon learning a new move for example, saving it from being filler, but it's still a boring episode none the less.
Also it had a lot of 'training' episodes where the characters are just talking about perfecting x contest combination and being shown failing a bunch of times, only for Team Rocket to arrive so they can successfully use what they learned against them. Shit was dull.

I enjoyed DP for the most part, but it was by no means perfect. Sometimes it could be quite the slog to watch.
>>
>>24618700
>cars driving on the left
How do you fuck such a simple thing up? Did they get it right in Unova?
>>
>>24618700
Preach it, brotha.

I like how there are actually people moving about in the city and not just empty space. Strangely, we rarely get these crowd shots anymore. Anistar itself seemed pretty empty, and I don't see a nearby town or city in the upcoming episodes other than the ninja villages.
>>
File: Comfy French pathway.jpg (661KB, 1584x884px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy French pathway.jpg
661KB, 1584x884px
>>24618698
Only if there is wincest end.

>>24618701
>>24618706
We need more of these kinds of stills. Like, damn, all of the scenic shots are so well-done and beautiful. The anime truly did Kalos justice.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-09-02h20m12s351.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-09-02h20m12s351.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>24618706
>how there are actually people moving about in the city

exactly
>>
>>24618705
Maybe YOU'RE just seeing it from the other side.
>>
>>24618706
>frenchsunsetporn.jpg
>>
File: hnngh.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hnngh.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Kalos town-stitch.jpg (609KB, 1275x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos town-stitch.jpg
609KB, 1275x1438px
>>24618708
>>
File: Anistar.jpg (1MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Anistar.jpg
1MB, 1280x1440px
>>24618706
>Anistar itself seemed pretty empty
Uh, not really?
>>
>>24618720
It was too quick and the "camera" was too far high up. It didn't give me a feeling of a bustling city.
>>
>>24618720
even in those pictures that's not really a lot
>>
File: You are fucked.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
You are fucked.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>24618390
Fuck this shit. Seriously, just fucking end it.
XY gives the vibes of "this is the end"
Seriously, don't even end the anime, just make him win the fucking league and lose to the Elite 4 and then make Ash goes to the next region there.
Just finish XY in a nice note. Please. They fucking can't after giving all that hype and buildup

Also i can't stop listening to that fucking opening. Jesus christ that opening is so fucking amazing.

IKU-Z
>>
>>24618720
>all those solar panels
>>
>>24618734
In the second shot there are as many people as the previous shots of Lumiose City.
>>
>>24618737
Trolling aside, I don't think Iwane even understood completely what all that English even meant. All his replies to that autist were just along the lines of "watch and see" and "do you think so?"
>>
>>24618737
>They fucking can't after giving all that hype and buildup
Of course they can.
>>
>>24618751
>random shitposters can directly bother the people making a series
I hate social media.
>>
>>24618559
because /vp/ has a shit taste. Episodes before league and after it are awesome. BW is the most fun season and there are like almost zero boring fillers. Even TR stopped being annoying for a while.
>>
>>24618737
>What is Tobias?
>>
Subs when?
>>
>>>/a/133333333
>>
>>24618771
Soon
>>
Great
Amourshipping is such a cancerous tumor that it's killing other boards
>>
>>24618783
Ebin falseflag
>>
>>>/a/133333333

ALL HELL HAS JUST BROKEN LOSE GUYS
>>
>>24618792
Shut up.
>>
>>24618783
It's that ban evading faggot from s4s again, report and ignore him
>>
>>24618818
Pretty sure that IS him
>>
>people caring about gets

This isn't /b/ /s4s/ or /r/4chan.
>>
>>24618829
That particular guy is an [s4s] shitposter.
>>
You guys see the /a/ thread got a massive GET?

>>>/a/133333333

/b/ has invaded.
>>
I never realized that Greninja crosses his arms in the intro.
>>
>Manon
>has courage enough to jump in the middle of primals to save Alan
>deals with more depressive problems like being told to fuck off by her friend and her partner being getting legendary aids after basedly saving a legendary pokemon

>serena
>loses first tripokalon so she cuts her hair
>never done anything based for Ash

its not even fair anons.
>>
>>24618871
because Serena doesn't need to do it as Ash isn't a nigger
>>
>>24618700
>that tiny Wigglytuff
>pokemon centre Wigglytuffs are fucking gargantuan beasts
>>
>>24618868
>Noibat's spotlight shadow is as big as Talonflame's
They really made this with Noivern in mind to swap it in later.
>>
>>24618860
Stop advertising your shitty browser-hax gets. We don't fucking care.
>>
>thread on /vp/ is dead

Hmm I wonder w-

>>>/a/133333333

Oh.
>>
>>24618880
I don't think they're regular shadows though. They're shaped like Ash-Greninja's shuriken thing on its back.
>>
>>24618882

>we don't care
>spend the next hour responding to him
>>
>>24618243
Chivalry of a Failed Knight has the two mains in a relationship already though.
>>
>>24618871
The girl barely has become a trainer and already saves guys from primals and shit. Nice.
>>
Welp, the >>>/a/133333333 thread has reached the bump limit of 500 posts (yes, /a/ has it at 500 posts for some reason).

Phew, what a thread.
>>
>Manon
>has courage enough to jump in the middle of primals to save Alan
>gets a hug
>saved by Alan from draco meteor
>hangs out with Steven MUTHAFUCKING Stone
>Alan puts his goal on the line to become strong enough to protect her
>deals with more depressive problems like being told to fuck off by her friend and her partner getting legendary aids after basedly saving a legendary pokemon

>serena
>her first big breakthrough was running through mud to save her pokemon
>loses first tripokalon so she cuts her hair
>her pokemon don't get along so she runs off instead of training them like her so beloved and example Ash does
>just smile everything will be fine :^)
>never done anything based for Ash
>saved by Ash from her stupidity for not keeping her eyes on the path during summer camp
>after 70 or so episodes puts her hands on his shoulder
>gets hit on by fat ass and midget while Ash doesn't give two shits

FIFY
>>
File: zebber.png (714KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zebber.png
714KB, 1280x720px
Corphish
>>
AAAAH I WANT MORE DOG FORM ZYGARDE
>>
>>24618976
I prefer Kingler.
>>
File: valerie sadness and resignation.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
valerie sadness and resignation.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
Why is she sad, /vp/?

Why didn't you protect her smile?

>>24618602
Das some good hair animation bruh
>>
>>24618932
she is pretty based
>>
>>24619019
>>24618959
>putting Hari-san's basedness into Manon

disgusting
>>
>>24619023
>implying they aren't a team

stay salty chespin
>>
File: 53328639_p0.png (1MB, 1105x1629px) Image search: [Google]
53328639_p0.png
1MB, 1105x1629px
>>24618959
>and her partner getting legendary aids after basedly saving a legendary pokemon
>legendary aids
you make me laugh so hard with this sentence
>>
>>24618697
>>24618701

Is there anywhere corresponding to Versailles?
>>
>>24618959
The only thing she did in Act IV was crying like the scorned girlfriend she is because "muh Alan said I was useless": Such a Strong Female Character™.
>>
>>24619034
Welcome back Deutschfag.
And go away
>>
>>24618373
Next week
>>
>>24618607
Quite a few things were nice about BW. How could you hate on our orgasmic blonde model queen?

BW was a high point of SS.
>>
File: 1421067563492.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421067563492.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>24618590
>>24618591

God Unova was shit. It makes me sad since White is my favorite game in the series.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they deliberately made Ash shit to try and get the OK to replace him in the next arc.
>>
>>24618758
to be honest, i didn't thought Ash had chance in DP, unlike XY

desu senpai i just want Ash to not get keked this time.
>>
>>24619085
Time heals all wounds, anon.
>>
File: FUCKING NORMIES.jpg (89KB, 506x570px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING NORMIES.jpg
89KB, 506x570px
>>24618835
REEE
>>
How long until Ash's long winning streak gets finally destroyed and he falls into despair?
>>
>>24619122
He's probably going to lose to Alain or Shota when they whip out Megas if the OP is anything to go by
>>
>>24619037
Pls no bully the leprechaun. I'm pretty sure you would be crying too if some really good friend of your's just tells you to fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>24619122
Winning streak is going until league, despair until gen VII.
>>
>>24619122
Well, that Drapion episode is coming soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 860x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 860x728px
Why doesn't Pokemon use this guy's art style?
>>
>>24619143
dosh
more dosh
time
bigger team needed
dosh again
making one episode in mere seven months
even more dosh
>>
>>24619143
because we can't have nice things.
>>
Remainder that Manon is 10 and Alain is like 17
>>
>>24619175
Yes, and?
>>
>>24619178
They can't be together, sorry.
>>
File: pika pika ne ne ne ne.png (191KB, 514x516px) Image search: [Google]
pika pika ne ne ne ne.png
191KB, 514x516px
Pika pika?
Ne ne ne ne!
>>
>>24619183
This will not be a thing
>>
>>24619181
iirc Madonna's current boyfriend wasn't even alive when she was 17
your point?
>>
>>24619183
Thanks doc
>>
File: Fucking cute.png (115KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking cute.png
115KB, 400x361px
>>24619143
Cute
>>
>>24619175
I really don't think Alain is already that old.
He's more like 15 or 16.
>>
>>24618200
>Ash and his friends' Pokémon are all talking human language for some reason
Holy shit, I can't wait to hear this.
>>
>>24619207
Closest thing we'll ever get to Pokemon turning into cute human girls, I guess.
>>
>>24619188
That's different.
>>
>>24619207
>Luchabull won't have a Mexican accent
>>
>>24619242
why?
>>
>>24619244
>luchabro speaks spic only
>pikachu uses nip
>rest speaks french
>miscommunication ensues
>>
File: pika girl is my waifu.jpg (127KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
pika girl is my waifu.jpg
127KB, 1440x810px
look at her, so adorable with those qt plusle and minun
>>
>>24619257
She's too soft and pure, she won't survive in the world of idols.
>>
>>24619263
At least she kept a stiff upper lip.
>>
>>24619272
But Millefui makes everything stiff
>>
File: CTYVzBTW4AAQ0id.png large.png (471KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
CTYVzBTW4AAQ0id.png large.png
471KB, 700x988px
>>
File: CTOEyFCUEAAIReu.jpg large.jpg (237KB, 1024x889px) Image search: [Google]
CTOEyFCUEAAIReu.jpg large.jpg
237KB, 1024x889px
>>
>>24619317
>implying she would be mad about that
>>
>>24619340
>alain
>happy
I don't get it.
>>
File: CTYUeOFUsAAB8NY.png large.png (124KB, 616x664px) Image search: [Google]
CTYUeOFUsAAB8NY.png large.png
124KB, 616x664px
>>
>>24619340
>Wikstrom and Drasna weren't invited
>>
>>24619342
>implying it's not mirror Serena
though, if it really is she, she would have longer hair than this
>>
>>24619257
>>24619272
whats her name
>>
>>24619350
Haven't appeared yet, in the Mega Evolution Specials
>>
>>24619342
kek i think she is shocked
>>
>>24619340
>in actuality, one of those characters went over the edge, another is heartbroken, another is in a coma, another is literally Hitler, another has been played like a damn fiddle, another couldn't meet his former assistant or do anything for one of his former starters, another is Hitler's sidekick and another is the latter's co-worker who's none the wiser about her side occupation
Why is everyone in ME so DAMAGED?
>>
>>24618542
Alena best girl.
>>
File: 1439714964963.png (176KB, 540x570px) Image search: [Google]
1439714964963.png
176KB, 540x570px
>>24619360
Pikachu Clone Girl and Swanna Girl
>>
>>24619028
No, all of Hari-san's based work are on his own volition.
>>
>>24619370
pikachu girl
>>
>>24618512
Is that Rosa's mom?
>>
Is Shuana going to say, "that Ash is a pretty positive guy"
>>
>>24618700
Holy fuck, those pictures are always great.

A small thing that makes all the difference, i love when they just show cities and such with Ash being just a person running/talking/doing things while other people interact and live their lives.

Those are the small detais that make this anime so good.

Also, it's a great wallpaper.
>>
>>24619244
>Bunnelby won't sound like Christopher Walken
>>
>>24618700
>>24618710
>>24618720

>people on the streets full of normal/wealking pokémon

Normalfags can't into pokémon, even in the pókemon world.
>>
File: KEEPU The World.png (621KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KEEPU The World.png
621KB, 1280x720px
>>24618871
Hell...

Even bonnie has achieved more than serena and she doesn't even has age to be a trainer
>>
>>24619415
>implying Dedennes and Mawiles aren't awesome
>>
File: itsnothing.png (664KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
itsnothing.png
664KB, 1280x720px
>>24619418
Serena cut her hair to be a more confident and changed person. Too bad that doesn't apply to her crush, which honestly seems like her biggest obstacle.
>>
File: joy wigglytuff-.png (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
joy wigglytuff-.png
505KB, 1280x720px
>>24618878
Maybe that wigglytuff isn't native from kalos
>>
>>24619426
Migrant like that Joy with the Audino.
>>
>>24619424
Not the guy you're replying to, but it seems like not much has changed with Serena at all. Meanwhile I see intensity with Steven and Alain in the specials, but those are just specials. However, I do see more...I dunno, I wanna go with 'emotional' scenes in there than the Ashnime. It seems like the entire anime is honestly just going on full autopilot whenever the writers get buttfucked by real life. Which is...apparently every time now.
>>
File: Shit eating grin.png (106KB, 213x208px) Image search: [Google]
Shit eating grin.png
106KB, 213x208px
>>24619424
Bonnie would be able to keepu ash for herself, but i bet she likes to trigger serena as well
>>
>>24619436
Characters in Pokemon never change drastically. Serena is just more focused and confident now that she has something to strive for. Outside of that she's still the same character. Her timidity with dealing with her crush is still strong.
>>
>>24619436
Don't refer to it as the "Ashnime", that harms your credibility
>>
>>24619436
>Ashime
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>24619419
Heck, they are but, even them, they're still more of petmons than anything. If i'm not mistaken, Mawile was always a petmon until it got a mega to "show true power". Even in that, the difference of levels between the mega and a common Mawile is quite big.

That makes me think if the "common dude" would find Ash awesome for having 5 strong mons. Most of then have one or 2. They usually just see a kid running with a Pikachu (but still recognizes him as a trainer because of dirty clothes bag and so).

Would Ash even accept a challenge from them?
>>
>>24619483
Probably.
>>
File: smug bonnie-.png (113KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
smug bonnie-.png
113KB, 258x322px
>>24619473
>Being this salty
>>
File: prettypositiveguy.png (557KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
prettypositiveguy.png
557KB, 1280x720px
OPTIMISM
P
T
I
M
I
S
M
>>
>>24619483
>people with Mawile's posting on poke4chan about whether they should fuck them
>>
I watch the dub on [spoilers] CN [/spoilers] the japanese sub is so much more based
>>
File: 138603046877.jpg (32KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
138603046877.jpg
32KB, 240x240px
>>24619517
water you talking about
>>
>>24619516
What's the point of a chan in the fucking pokémon world?

Surely i can imagine people lusting over tripokalon contestants and such, gym leaders but, damn, how can one person FAIL in the pokémon world where you just need to give orders to a pet?
>>
>>24619119
>>24619030

Make them fist-fight!
>>
File: cheating.jpg (127KB, 1279x718px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
127KB, 1279x718px
Reminder that Ash didn't win against Olympia with skill. He just had numbers on his side
>>
>>24619679
Pikachu was so happy when Serena says that, is a cute scene
>>
>>24619705
She tried to get on Pikachu's good side.
>>
File: CSd4P58U8AAMZLd.jpg large.jpg (193KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
CSd4P58U8AAMZLd.jpg large.jpg
193KB, 1024x1820px
reposting
>drawing by Aito Ohashi (one of the key animators of XY&Z01)
>>
>>24619728
Thanks demshinypokeballs.
>>
>>24619737
That isn't me though. Besides this picture is old news now. Just felt like spreading it on tumblr today
>>
>>24619728
Note how Greninjash and Mega Charizard X aren't in the pic
It's because it'll be Mega Zard X vs Mega Zard Y
>>
>>24619744
Well, there's a good chance that anon reposted it because he saw it on your tumblr, so thanks anyway.
>>
>>24619755
did they die
>>
>>24619755
Keep dreaming
>>
>>24619728
It takes lots of skill to color in that messy way and make the drawing look good.
>>
>>24618704
Depends on the episode. Some DP training eps are a bore but others are great
>>
>>24619728
I saw one anon saying that he was involved in the Brobowl. Is that true? I don't see him in the credits on pocketmonsters.net
>>
>>24618550
The people who say the anime has been terrible since Johto are mostly Misty fans who stopped watching a decade ago and claim the anime went downhill after Misty left.

Don't let any delusional Misty or original trio fans trick you, they don't watch the show, they're just butt-mad about Misty.

The anime gets consistently better after Misty leaves.
>>
>>24619175
aren't they both underage?
>>
>>24619705
Who cares about that, it shows that Ash didn't beat Olympia with skill
>>
File: Ashbowl team.jpg (111KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Ashbowl team.jpg
111KB, 800x1067px
>>24619710
She realizes that the best way to Ash's heart is through his Pikachu.

Finally got an excuse to use this image
>>
>>24619837
>>
>>24618569
DP's slow pace doesn't mattter much when it had the most recurring plotlines of any saga.

Dawn being a co-star ate up a lot of DP's screentime.
>>
>>24619843
>yfw someone makes a collage of Serena bonding with Pikachu and it ends up almost as large as the Ash/Serena collage
>>
So, it's /vp/ ready? New Pokémon game announcement in about 4 days! Get ready for your next adventure in Pokémon series! :)
>>
>>24619870
It does for me. Routinely having 20+ episodes inbetween gym battles largely killed my interest. You should never stretch the alleged main plot so thin regardless of what you put in the meantime.
>>
/vp/ got me interested in watching the anime again, last I remember I was in the middle of AG, and I heard some pretty cool things about XY. I started again from the beginning and right now I'm watching the episodes before Ash and co head off to Battle Frontier. Gonna see the Lucario movie as well since I'm also watching the movies.

Been watching the dub this whole time tho. Was thinking of switching to sub when Ash goes to BF since the VA changes but I can't find any place where I can see all episodes.

I've seen a couple of episodes from DP but I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
File: meowth wat.png (110KB, 289x239px) Image search: [Google]
meowth wat.png
110KB, 289x239px
>>24619891
>>
>>24619896
If you look through the DP episode list there were still always important events happening between each Gym. They did mini-arcs like the tag battle tournament, summer camp, Twinleaf Town festival, etc.

You had Contests, Hunter J, Team Galactic, tons of episodes about Paul and the other rivals, etc. DP also had the most amount of recurring rivals of any saga.

Now there are some boring or dire fillers in DP, but I never thought it ever got that bad. I think it was just stretching out an 8 Gym quest over 4 years instead of 3 years like Hoenn and Kalos that made people get bored.
>>
File: srsly.png (20KB, 137x170px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
20KB, 137x170px
>>24619175
is there a problem officer?

>>24619728
neat.
>>
>>24619928
>I think it was just stretching out an 8 Gym quest over 4 years instead of 3 years like Hoenn and Kalos that made people get bored.
Yes, this is exactly what I'm saying and what the case was for me. It doesn't matter how much different stuff happens in the meantime, the badge quest should be the main focus instead of being constantly on the backburner. I know these gens last 4 years, but the badges taking that long is simply too much for me. AG had the right idea with a second quest shortly after the midway point and while I have no idea what XY(&Z) will do, I'm happy the last badge is already in sight. If this was DP, we'd be going towards Lumiose City for Brobowl right now and still be some ten episodes away from it. Can you imagine that?
>>
>muh gym battles that I know that Ash is going to win eventually are more interesting than things that are unpredictable

ayy lmao
>>
File: ash 13.gif (349KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
ash 13.gif
349KB, 500x381px
Does anyone rewatch some of the sad moments of pokemon? I'm feeling the feels with all these scenes where ash lets butterfree go, almost leaving pikachu, leaving charizard. It brings back memories of my childhood.
>>
File: Serena Pikachu.gif (681KB, 198x501px) Image search: [Google]
Serena Pikachu.gif
681KB, 198x501px
>>24619837
>>
File: serena pikachu.gif (356KB, 245x227px) Image search: [Google]
serena pikachu.gif
356KB, 245x227px
>>24619992
>>
>>24619989
>>
>>24619837
>yfw Team Flare throws Pikachu off the Prism Tower.
>Ash is unable to jump for him this time.
>Serena jumps instead.
>yfw this is how she wins the Ash.
>>
File: ash and numelgon.png (196KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
ash and numelgon.png
196KB, 500x676px
>>24620027
just rewatched him leaving numelgon behind. Dammit Ash, you still make me cry even when im 22 years old. This show is too good I'm glad its still alive and much better than its garbage BW series
>>
File: 1442054008812.jpg (30KB, 522x425px) Image search: [Google]
1442054008812.jpg
30KB, 522x425px
>>24619175
Nothing wrong with that, there are people old enough here to be a parent of a young Pokegirl. Doesn't mean they can't like them.
>>
File: HOLY SHIT.jpg (17KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY SHIT.jpg
17KB, 251x251px
>yfw pikachu and braxien are in the same egg group
>yfw iron tail is and egg move for fennekin

COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>24620073
Doesn't matter, Serena's Braixen is male.
>>
>>24620098
soure:my ass
>>
>>24620098
Even Bulbapedo says it's a she
Odd considering the Chespin and Pancham fiasco
Yes, yes, >Bulbapedo
>>
>>24619175

Alain is 14 at most.
>>
>>24620073
Reminds me of pearlfags brought same shit with bunneary and pikachu
>>
>>24620111
buneary cant learn egg moves from pikachu tho
>>
>>24619837
>>24619843
>>24620011
None of this matters because the writers will have Serena fall for Clemont in some kind of forced way.
>>
>>24620121
if you wanted to shitpost, you could have said she would end with tierno because at least that fat dude shows interest in her but clemont?
seriously?
>>
>>24620127
>what is 90 episodes left

Plenty of time for them to have Serena completely drop her crush on Ash
>>
File: bait 3.png (18KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait 3.png
18KB, 625x626px
>>24620121
do you even try to shitpost anon? im disappointed in you.
>>24620151
>because stating that she will no longer have a crush on ash will mean it'll be that way.
>>
File: tellinglikeitis.jpg (112KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
tellinglikeitis.jpg
112KB, 500x562px
>>24620157
Ash can't be with a girl and Serena's crush on Ash has stagnated. Just look at pic related
>>
>>24620121
A drew 2.0 would be more predictable
>>
>>24620190
So nothing but headcanon bullshit?

Isn't that already what amour is?
>>
File: ash and serena 140.jpg (52KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
ash and serena 140.jpg
52KB, 600x608px
>>24620179
Because Serena isn't ready to admit her feelings, suddenly she doesn't have a crush on Ash? You're confusing me anon.
>>
>>24620198
Because he's shitposting, anon
>>
you fuckers couldnt let the thread sleep could you
>>
>>24620198
No. There's 90 episodes left. Ash saved Serena once and she fell in love with him. With that many episodes left Clemont could save Serena and she'd likely fall in love with him. Amour shows she falls in love very easily. Plus with the Bunnelby/Eevee thing, and Bonnie looking for a wife for Clemont…the set-up is there.
>>
>>24620222
But it wasn't sleeping
>>
>>24619989
I actually go back and rewatch the series regularly. I also rewatch big moments in Ash's journey or about his Pokemon.

I've also rewatched May and Dawn's Contest arcs many times. I really miss Harley too...best rival ever.
>>
>>24620223
you do realize how eevee is afraid of everyone who isnt bunnelby or serena right? that logic wouldnt work. I bunnelby would be the supposed love interest for eevee, theres harimaron to block it if he keeps getting in the way. There's also the almost no interaction between serena or clemont throughout the region so far. At most to help bonnie or Ash. If it didn't work with buneary and Pikachu, it doesn't raise the chances for bunnelby and eevee to work for serena and clemont. So far clemont has done nothing of the sort to be courageous since he is mainly the joke in the series. I dont see amour fully happening, but i can see the end with Serena thanking ash for the fun journey they had and with her giving him a kiss on the cheek. That's something thats allowed in the show.
>>
>>24620238
it makes me appreciate pokemon more. It makes me enjoy it the way i did as a kid, and how it still exists today for us all.
>>
>>24620247
Stop responding to shit posting you stupid fuck
>>
>>24620247
90 episodes left

Plenty of time for Serena to completely drop her crush on Ash for another guy.
>>
File: ash and serena 119.png (698KB, 1100x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ash and serena 119.png
698KB, 1100x1300px
>>24620262
AMOUR TIME!!!!
>>24620265
That would basically be the producers ignoring the fans after their atrocity from Unova. That doesn't prove your point in any way.
>>
>>24620275
>That would basically be the producers ignoring the fans after their atrocity from Unova

>thinking the writers care about what the fans want
>>
>>24620279
bw to xy. That alone is a big change.
>>
>>24620279
profitability>fans autistic fantasies

get it right, neet
>>
>>24620284
The writers have proven they'd do anything to prevent Ash from winning the league, hence Tobias. They'd do the same with Amour. Despite teasing it for 90 episodes, they'll use the second half to make her completely fall out of love with Ash and fall in love with Clemont.
>>
>>24620295
that doesnt prove anything. You don't know what would happen. For all we know, Bonnie falls for Ash for saving her. That logic doesn't work at all anon. Clemont has helped Serena before when they got separated but nothing big happened between them. Now all of a sudden it happens? They aren't that random.
>>
>>24620308
Another thing that doesn't prove anything:
Responding to bait
>>
File: ayyliens 1.jpg (45KB, 575x421px) Image search: [Google]
ayyliens 1.jpg
45KB, 575x421px
>wake up
>see this
>"ayy tell us your Top 5 Pokemon XY(&Z) non-Gym episodes"

Well, what do you answer to the ayylmaos?
>>
File: ash and serena 56.png (664KB, 560x720px) Image search: [Google]
ash and serena 56.png
664KB, 560x720px
>>24620312
MORE AMOUR!!!!
>>
>>24620322
>non-gym
shieeet, XY6 goes away

XY7 XY59 XY60 XY92 XYZ1
>>
>>24620322
Rhyhorn Race
XY&Z Premier
Ash and Serena down the cliff
Serena's tripokalon debut
Return of Millefui
>>
>>24620308
>You don't know what would happen

Face it. The chances of Ash winning Serena are lower than Clemont winning her. Even if you ignore all the Clemont/Serena's connections, Ash is permanent and Clemont/Serena aren't.
>>
File: ash and serena 133 (smiling).gif (419KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ash and serena 133 (smiling).gif
419KB, 500x281px
>>24620358
>The chances of Ash winning Serena are lower than Clemont winning her.
saying that when there is no proof what so ever about serena falling for clemont and ditchin ash. just saying she'll fall for clemont doesnt prove anything. I can say the same with Ash and Millefeui but how would we know? Your logic is irrelevant anon. You don;t have anything to be able to prove your statement. For now its amour, not geekship so for now, geekship is nonexistent while amour is somewhat there.
>>
>>24620370
>Replying
>>
File: serena kawaii 269.jpg (169KB, 557x700px) Image search: [Google]
serena kawaii 269.jpg
169KB, 557x700px
>>24620374
I just love spreading the amour!
>>
File: mew kek.gif (200KB, 482x348px) Image search: [Google]
mew kek.gif
200KB, 482x348px
>>24620279
>producers
>not ignoring the fans
>>
>>24620381
You're delusional if you seriously don't think the staff isn't going to do a complete policy change for no reason and start pandering to us older fans. They owe it to us.
>>
File: 65234756.png (84KB, 299x348px) Image search: [Google]
65234756.png
84KB, 299x348px
>>24620370
>Your logic is irrelevant anon
There's no logic, he only shitpost the thread because is a Pealshipper and hates the relationship between Serena and Ash, nothing more.
>>
>>24620396
>pealshipper.
and here i am thinking its another pokeshipper. I still laugh at the comic some autistic person posted of those two.
>>
>>24620410
That Kisaramoon chick from DeviantArt?
Girl's mental
>>
>>24620420
i think thats the one. Some comic with a hex maniac claiming to love ash and being hers only, with gold having psychic abilities stronger than her while hating Ash? I couldn't stop laughing
>>
>>24620385
>They owe it to us.

Entitlement 101.

They don't owe us shit and much less us gaijins.
>>
>>24620428
you shouldn't
being insane is not funny
hue
hue hue
>>
File: ayy ok.png (2MB, 1024x823px) Image search: [Google]
ayy ok.png
2MB, 1024x823px
>>24620420
here is your daily dose
>>
File: Iris_fear.png (460KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Iris_fear.png
460KB, 800x450px
>>24620420
she's also black, like worst girl
>>
File: 51839930_p0.jpg (2MB, 900x5836px) Image search: [Google]
51839930_p0.jpg
2MB, 900x5836px
>>24620042
>>
>>24620525
Ash confirmed alien?
>>
>>24620511
>posting that cancer here

>>24620513
>>>/pol/
Go join longhairfag there.
>>
>>24620513
Yes, here is the picture:
http://kisarasmoon.deviantart.com/art/Misty-Cosplay-in-progress-567714616
>>
File: 1421166181349.png (104KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
1421166181349.png
104KB, 229x229px
>>24620539
NO MORE PLEASE
>>
>>24620511
This shit can't be recent.
>>
>>24620511
Shame, I like how she colors.
>>
>>24620535
Not even being racist though. They're both black and shit tier. It's like poetry.
At least Grant was based
>>
>>24620550
And Olympia was awesome.
>>
>>24620573
Yeah, favorite battle so far
>>
File: Sudoku.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
Sudoku.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>24620573
>I forgot to mention Olympia of all people
Fuck me and my tired self, I should sudoku for that mistake.
>>
>>24620548
it says 11/5/15
Depending on where she's from, it's either not that recent or very recent
>>
File: when you suddenly remember.gif (3MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
when you suddenly remember.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>24620573
>>
>>24619837

Serena is Ash's Childhood Friend
Misty is Pikachu's childhood friend

Never Forget!
>>
>>24620597
Ash is Pikachu's childhood friend
>>
>>24619789
He was one of the 24 key animators on the brobowl.
>>
>>24620606
He was a good friend.
>>
>>24620539
>going from posting to linking the cancer
FFS PLEASE STOP.
>>
>>24620539
So it is all god damn clear now
She self inserts
It's not denial or shit, she takes Amour as personal attack on her identity

borderline paranoia aaaaaand

case closed
>>
File: COME FUCKING ON.png (1MB, 1920x540px) Image search: [Google]
COME FUCKING ON.png
1MB, 1920x540px
>decide to watch XY because the holy fucking shit based XYZ opening
>dat Talonflame evolution
>Olympia battle
>SUDDENLY THIS

Jesus christ. I don't want to get off this wild ride.
>>
>>24620697
>Father-son Kamehameha reference with Ash and Frogadier
>Perfect Zygarde is literally Perfect Cell
This means something
>>
>>24620703
Don't forget that
>Hoopa is literally Majin Buu.
>>
>>24620703
It means shit, is no one surprise that Pokemon has a hard on for DBZ.
>>
>>24620697
/padt/ before the Olympia gym battle:
>2-vs-2
>it'll be Thunder Armor 2.0
>they'll asspull a gym battle evolution to give Frogadier a Psychic type immunity
>Talonflame will job to make Frogadier/Greninja shine

/padt/ after the Olympia gym battle:
>motherfucking hidden ability support Meowstic
>dat teamwork between Frogadier and Talonflame
>Frogadier struggled with paralysis throughout the entire battle and constantly needed Talonflame's help
>holy shit that Future Sight counter
>Talonflame didn't job!
>no evolution and FATHER-SON KAMEHAMEHA MOTHERFUCKERS!
>this is the best gym battle ever
>>
>>24620726
It's not really, they both share a couple minor similarities due to both being djinns.
>>
>>24620737
it's like the opposite of Valerie

>everyone expecting something great
>get a disappointing mess
>>
File: 41613409_p0.png (318KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
41613409_p0.png
318KB, 600x600px
Why are they so perfect?
>>
File: serena and bonnie 13.png (403KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
serena and bonnie 13.png
403KB, 600x847px
>>24620752
she makes a sexy team rocket grunt who already surpasses many
>>
>>24620747
Valerie needed to be a two parter, instead we got Shota Jobbing.
>>
>>24620770
>Team Rcoket
>>
File: bonnie 54.png (159KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie 54.png
159KB, 700x988px
>>24620773
>>
File: 87328957.png (49KB, 759x689px) Image search: [Google]
87328957.png
49KB, 759x689px
>>24620610
>was
>>
File: Team_Flare_Scientists_XY_anime.png (231KB, 609x540px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Flare_Scientists_XY_anime.png
231KB, 609x540px
Anime VS
>>
File: Team Flare.png (1MB, 1000x793px) Image search: [Google]
Team Flare.png
1MB, 1000x793px
>>24620890
Manga
>>
>>24620737
Olympia battle =

Ash, Pikachu, Talonflame, and Frogadier vs Olympia, and her two cats.

No skills from Ash. 3 v 2
>>
File: valerie hug you.png (585KB, 901x1274px) Image search: [Google]
valerie hug you.png
585KB, 901x1274px
>>24620747
Don't remind me....

At least Olympia was cool ;_;

>>24620772
Well duh, hell, she had potential for even more. And the related Pokeball factory episode could have been also great. Just shame all around.
>>
>>24620969
Fuck off with that shit b8. You have been proven wrong already nignog.
>>
>>24620987
>implying the pokeball factory episode wasn't great
>>
>>24620988
"Pikachu deserves a lot of credit for that win"

Right from Serena's mouth. Ash couldn't win without Pikachu helping him.
>>
>>24620991
It was...well, not exactly what was expected.
>>
File: heavy breathing.gif (2MB, 479x268px) Image search: [Google]
heavy breathing.gif
2MB, 479x268px
>>24620697
>I don't want to get off this wild ride

Nobody really does
>>
>>24620370
>For now
>so for now

Yes, FOR NOW Serena likes Ash. But given Ash can't be with girls, the series has romance in it, and all the things that Clemont/Serena have in common…pretty obvious how it's going to end up.
>>
File: 1409502616814.png (216KB, 530x544px) Image search: [Google]
1409502616814.png
216KB, 530x544px
>>24620890
>he removed the glove off his right hand so he could grab that ass better

good luck unseeing this
>>
>>24620606
>yfw there's actually a fanfiction in which Serena gets involved in some kind of accident prior to Ash starting his journey which turns her into a Pikachu, and it is this Serena Pikachu that Ash ends up with as his starter
>>
>>24620034
Stop making me want things that could easily happen but still might not happen
>>
>>24620993
Pikachu was literally a clock. Nothing more. Ash could have just used a real clock or something and it would still be the same.

Pikachu didn't battle so it's 2vs2. Nothing more to that.
>>
File: main_img.png (97KB, 595x572px) Image search: [Google]
main_img.png
97KB, 595x572px
what is this shit?
>>
File: ash-proud-poke-ball-1.jpg (85KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
ash-proud-poke-ball-1.jpg
85KB, 640x493px
>>24621101
Make up a scenario for that, I'd like to see how it goes.
>>
>>24621101
Go on...
>>
>>24621101
i actually like it.
do you have something like this?
>>
>>24619085
The sad thing is BW started off so promising. I loved Giovanni coming back as a main villain. Cilan was an improvement over DP Brock as well.

The quicker pacing, Don battle tournaments, and Ash capturing more than 6 pokemon were all good ideas in theory, they just didn't execute them very well.
>>
File: your mom.png (121KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
your mom.png
121KB, 342x192px
>>24621273
No, BW was shit since the start.
>>
File: community_image_1406942667.gif (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1406942667.gif
4MB, 854x480px
Why is it so quiet?

Who here is gonna be gone for the next few days playing F4?
>>
We know CoroCoro comes out on Sunday, but what day does PokeFan come out?
>>
>>24621329
I just spent about an hour and a half in the character customisation.
>>
>>24621349
Official release date is 20th November. Expect leaks a day or two before
>>
File: 58934893486390.jpg (68KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
58934893486390.jpg
68KB, 720x720px
>>
File: 7KiHPXS.jpg (407KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7KiHPXS.jpg
407KB, 1600x1200px
>>24621363
Also they revelead 10 episode titles as far ahead as February in last year's issue of November. I am thinking they would do the same this time too and that would be hype as fuck.
>>
>>24619870

Doesn't change the complain, that 200 episodes for a single badge quest is just ridicilous with still that low amount of development episodes percetage wise.

AG did twice as much in the same time and AG was somehow fillerish.
>>
File: thoseeyesdestroyme.jpg (59KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
thoseeyesdestroyme.jpg
59KB, 500x325px
>>24621367
>not posting the superior version
>>
File: 1397014895798.jpg (46KB, 525x300px) Image search: [Google]
1397014895798.jpg
46KB, 525x300px
>>24621101
>>yfw there's actually a fanfiction

I read up to this part and expected autism, but now I actually want to read this through. Should give me good laughs if it's not good anyway. Go on.
>>
>>24621375
I remember the thread going crazy after the title for XY59 was revealed in this last year.
>>
File: 1401898352857.jpg (4KB, 130x223px) Image search: [Google]
1401898352857.jpg
4KB, 130x223px
>>24621438
>HOLY SHIT A DATE?

Golden days
>>
>>24621438
The group finally meeting Alan would be pretty epic. I hope that is announced.
>>
>>24621487
>Not watching XY&Z01
Out.
>>
>>24621438
>yfw on November 19th, exactly a year later, they'll reveal Deito part 2: this time for real
>>
>>24621518
You know, actual meeting, not just passing through.
>>
>>24621559
Regardless of interacting or not, they've met in person. Not yet acquainted would be a better way for you to word it.
>>
>>24621565
>Regardless of interacting or not, they've met in person.

So you have "meet" every stranger you cross in the streets.
>>
>>24621380
In DP, the only secondary quest they could have done was the Elite 4, but I'm guessing they were told no around the time of the 7th Gym, hence the 1 year gap.

The only thing else they could have done is cover the Johto Battle Frontier, but I honestly don't care about that. Ash already turned down the offer to become a Frontier Brain, him challenging another set of Brains would make no sense. I've honestly forgotten what the Johto Frontier Brains even look like.
>>
File: 43298324908243.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
43298324908243.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>24619843
>>24619837
>>24619992
>>24620011
>>24619877
Make it happen /padt/.

The PikaSere ship must be a thing.
>>
>>24621535
Nah, the magazine will preview Serena and Clemont's romance starting
>>
>>24621380
This
Also people talk so much about the subplot DP has but TF plot already blows TG out of the water in how much more elaborated it is.
>>
>>24621598
Too bad that the writers will start pushing Ash/Serena again.You gotta feel bad for Clemont. Sucks that the nerd can't win the girl.

Still 90 episodes left. Too bad the writers are going to give more time to develop amour in the remaining episodes.
>>
>>24621614
>start pushing Ash/Serena again
>again

What did they stop?
>>
>>24621603
Wait till we see how Team Flare is handled in the anime first. They have a good set-up, but it depends on how many episodes they get in the XY series and if the finale is disappointing or not.
>>
>>24621632
Since the announcement of mega flygon.
>>
>>24621648
fuuck you Gamefreak
>>
File: surprised potato.png (773KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
surprised potato.png
773KB, 1920x1080px
>>24621648
Oh right

Forgot about it
>>
File: bigkek.jpg (25KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
bigkek.jpg
25KB, 400x283px
>>24621614
>developing Amour
>XY007 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY013 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY021 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY025 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY026 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY031 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY040 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY059 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY080 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>XY090 Serena extremely beta about her crush on Ash
>developing
>>
>>24621632
I know. Still 90 episodes left to develop it more. Poor nerd, can't win the girl.
>>
>>24621659
>Developing GeekChic
>XY01-XY&Z06
>still no meaningful interactions
>you can literally count how many times they have talked in the show
even bigger kek for that
>>
>>24621660
Clemont is gay
>>
>>24621668
>XY01-XY&Z06
>Implying we've seen XY&Z 3-6
>>
>>24621687
it will be something like this

>Clemont explains something
>Serena is like "oh"

or
>where is Ash?
>>
File: BONNIE (3).jpg (35KB, 423x393px) Image search: [Google]
BONNIE (3).jpg
35KB, 423x393px
>>24621685
>yfw bonnie has been wasting her time trying to keepu pretty girls
>>
>>24621660
>Poor nerd, can't win the girl.
This isn't one of Clemont priorities. She wasn't interested either.
>>
>>24621692
>XY&Z 3-6 being all the episodes in the series
>forgetting that after that there will be at least be 84 episodes left
>>
>>24621700
>forgetting that after that there will be at least be 84 episodes left

ok then the same for those 84 episodes
>>
File: PokemonXYZ-Teams.png (121KB, 785x551px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonXYZ-Teams.png
121KB, 785x551px
Ash needs one more Pokémon. But what?
>>
>>24621719
Either he gets a another kalos mon, goodra retuns, or he recalls back some old mons for the league
>>
>>24621732
I want Gliscor to return
>>
>>24621719
he needs another birb
>>
>>24621752
Vivillon
>>
>>24621706
Ash can't be with a girl anon. Clemont can
>>
>>24618653
I always see people complain about the final two Groudon/Kyogre episodes and I never understood why. What was wring with them?
>>
>>24621719
litleo
>>
File: 1405385825401.jpg (56KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1405385825401.jpg
56KB, 340x340px
>>24621732
>goodra retuns
He's ded anon, let it go.
>>
>>24621765
m/f?
>>
THE MIZ AND TIERNO TEACHING CLEMONT HOW TO BE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME WHEN?
>>
>>24621786
both
>>
>>24619728
So he's the one responsible for that new Pikachu Thunderbolt animation?
>>
>>24621811
tumblr pls
>>
File: 13687191733303398.jpg (119KB, 827x567px) Image search: [Google]
13687191733303398.jpg
119KB, 827x567px
>>
>>24621848
Bonnie version when?
>>
So can anyone tell me now what the schedules of when these Pokemon magazines are released every month, Corocoro and PokeFan (maybe some other shit I don't know about) so I don't have to ask every thread? Or are their release arbitrary as fuck?
>>
File: 785273976932769.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
785273976932769.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>
>>24621706
It will be used to develop Serena's romance with Clemont, and see her completely dropping he crush on Ash before even attempting to confess to him.
>>
>>24621957
CoroCoro comes out the 15th, almost always leaks 2-3 days early.

PokeFan comes out whenever. There isn't a specific schedule
>>
>>24621985
Gee, thanks.
>>
>>24621985
>2-3 days early

when is a big announcement we have them the 10th.
>>
Are there other magazines that feature pokemon anime?
>>
>>24622045
what about that one that leaks the staff for each ep?
>>
>>24622052
I-I don't know, anon, I'm just a guy.
>>
I'm >>24621985

>>24622045 #
A lot but not as news filled as you might want.

>>24622052 #
Newtype, which releases on the 7th of every month. That's where we got the ninjas village episode
>>
>>24622087
Thanks, Malvafag.
>>
File: 1443857672348.png (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443857672348.png
42KB, 300x300px
>>24622092
N-No prob
>>
File: Pokemon Magazine.png (784KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Magazine.png
784KB, 612x816px
>>24622045
There is the official magazine but it only has old anime news.
>>
I feel like there's nothing good to talk about with 3 weeks of fillers coming up.
>>
>>24622176
This whole month is transitory, it's all saved up for December onwards that will compensate.
>>
>>24622188
Audino, Talking Pokemon, and naturally the ninja episode looks fun though.
>>
>>24618196
Masuda is one ugly motherfucker

Ever heard of the dentist
>>
>>24622176
Well next week is Pokémon Fan and this week we have CoroCoro so we just gotta be patient

Also, the Squishy episode most likely isn't filler. The magazines have hyped it up as another exposition episode. And Darkrai is in it which makes things better
>>
>>24622176
When should we expect the Geekchic subplot to start?
>>
>>24622224
When you go into a comatose state.
>>
>>24622224
Obviously when Misty comes back. Are you retarded?
>>
File: bonnie ash apple.jpg (802KB, 1280x2872px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie ash apple.jpg
802KB, 1280x2872px
>>24621871
>>
>>24622234
Why is Bonnie trying to kek Serena?
>>
File: bonnie shit eating grin.jpg (23KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie shit eating grin.jpg
23KB, 313x475px
>>24622240
I just wanna see an episode with Bonnie blackmailing Serena
>>
File: aryan as fuck.png (47KB, 120x255px) Image search: [Google]
aryan as fuck.png
47KB, 120x255px
>>24622240
she knows Ash is a honorary Aryan worth keeping around.
>>
>>24622256
>not knowing about the filter
baka desu senpai
>>
>>24622254
>>24622258
But she can't take it like Serena probably can
>>
>>24622258
>>24622254
Will Bonnie become a chuunin in the ninja village?
>>
>>24622234
>Ash and Pikachu have shared an apple
>Ash and Eureka have shared an apple
>Ash get's technological lust over Clemont's inventions

Serena is getting keked from all angles and it's hilarious.
>>
>>24622271
When did that happen?
>>
>>24622289
Halloween
>>
File: satoshi.jpg (148KB, 500x1405px) Image search: [Google]
satoshi.jpg
148KB, 500x1405px
>>24622287
>Serena is getting keked from all angles and it's hilarious.

If she keeps up pic related, she's not going to get anywhere
>>
The kids better be in costume in the ninja village.
>>
File: Bonnie_pat.png (105KB, 306x233px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie_pat.png
105KB, 306x233px
>>24622234
>>
>>24622310
Good.

All those scenes where she's pandering could of been put to use for other interactions that would be more useful.
>>
>Pokemon gain the ability to talk
>Turns out Puni-chan has been saying wololololo the entire time
>>
File: 1446150043321.jpg (368KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446150043321.jpg
368KB, 1280x720px
>>24622348
Whoever created this meme, you are a hero.

Someone post the blue wolololol.
>>
>>24622357
I don't understand the blue version, what's so funny about a blue hexagon?
>>
File: something.png (664KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
something.png
664KB, 1280x720px
>>24622336
Head trauma caused clueless Bonnie
>>
>>24622367
If you were older, you'd understand.
>>
>>24622367
There's 2 cores in the anime, plus perfect Zygarde has both red and blue hexagons on it's wings. With one core having a red hexagon, it's possible the other could have a blue one.
>>
File: wwwhhhaattt.jpg (16KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
wwwhhhaattt.jpg
16KB, 342x192px
>>24622377
Tell me more anon.
>>
File: Wololololo.png (644KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wololololo.png
644KB, 1280x720px
>>24622357
I like Puni but I rather see it with two normal eyes.
>>
>>24622439
stop.
>>
What will cause Serena to completely drop her crush on Ash?
>>
File: 1446385277386.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446385277386.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>24622439
It looks....weird with normal eyes.
>>
>>24622454
Realizing Ash is into lolis
>>
File: wololololo.jpg (38KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
wololololo.jpg
38KB, 342x192px
>>24622407
>>
File: new.jpg (75KB, 407x532px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
75KB, 407x532px
>>
File: maybeold.jpg (90KB, 293x920px) Image search: [Google]
maybeold.jpg
90KB, 293x920px
>>24622489
>>
File: punipuniblue.png (914KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
punipuniblue.png
914KB, 1280x720px
>>24622357
Here you go.
>>
File: not amused.jpg (34KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
34KB, 380x380px
>>24622489
12/10 should be the greninja evolution episode, right?
>>
>>24622211
Welcome to Japan anon
>>
>>24622439
>yfw the two cores combine Puni-chan will have normal eyes
>>
>>24622489
New titles?
>>
>>24622506
Much obliged, anon.

>>24622489
>>24622495
Looks' promising.
>>
File: w.gif (2MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
w.gif
2MB, 268x280px
>Ash and Serena never
>>
>>24622489
忍者村決戦! ゲコガシラ対キリキザン!!

Something about Ninja Village and Greninja vs Bisharp
>>
>>24622556
Fug
>>
>>24622556
>VS Bisharp
Will we get the scene from the trailer? Possible first appearance of GreninjAsh?
>>
>>24622545
>Short hair Hinata.
Triggered
>>
File: colorsoftherainbow.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
colorsoftherainbow.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Have I taken this to far?
>>
>>24622576
why

I'm more bother we'll never see that for Ash and Serena
>>
File: Ash-Greninja.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ash-Greninja.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>24622572
IS IT HAPPENING?

>>24622580
Not at all. This is just the beginning.
>>
>>24622489
>>24622495
TRANSLATIONS WHEN?
>>
File: this feeling.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
this feeling.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>24622489
>tfw tamagawa is never coming back

I miss the pencil necks
>>
Is there anything new in these scans, or is it okay for me to go to sleep and wait until morning to read the translations
>>
>>24622592
It might still happen but whatever the outcome is Serena should still get long hair again.
>>
>>24622556
Science Fashion Terrorist Police Ninjas?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>24622489
This means the last episode of the year is the Eevee episode unless we for some reason get a episode on Christmas. We usually only get 3 episodes I'm December.

So yeah, Eevee to end the year
>>
>December 10: XY&Z007 - Deceisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Frogadier VS Bisharp!!

Happening!
>>
>>24622610
A new episode title
>>
File: why am I not the edge lord.png (254KB, 334x386px) Image search: [Google]
why am I not the edge lord.png
254KB, 334x386px
>>24622616
this will be the end of the winning streak, and the seed of doubt will be planted in Ash and Greninja.
>>
>>24622616
EPIC NINJA 2-PARTER
C O N F I R M E D
>>
>>24622616
Is it Frogadier or Greninja?
>>
The summaries are all old, for the record.
>>
>>24622616
Oh Gekogashira was Frogadier not Greninja, sorry my mistake.
>>
>>24622616
Are you prepared for the scene of Ash and Greninja's friendship destruction?
>>
>>24622628
What about the summary for >>24622616
>>
>>24622616
BRELOOM GOODRA QUILLADIN HELIOLISK AND BUIZEL MAKING THE FUSION AND UNITING THEIR BONDS WITH TIERNO WHEN?
>>
>>24622616
Hopefully Ash-Greninja was just a trick and Ash would finally get rid of forced frog.
>>
>>24622634
There isn't one.
>>
File: shut up.png (936KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.png
936KB, 1280x720px
>>24622636
>>
>>24622636
u cant ninja
>>
>Fujita is doing the Bisharp fight

wew lad
>>
What if Ash gains the power of Talonflame, Noivern and Hawlucha?
>>
>>24622595
Doesn't seem like it yet.

Frogadier evolves into Greninja and then sync with Ash to make Ash-Greninja all in the same battle and episode? Seems unlikely.

But I could be wrong and consequently eat shit.
>>
Which episode has the Venusaur?
>>
>>24622661
XY&Z06.

>>24622659
It does seem a bit much, I expect at least for it to evolve though.
>>
Which shit from XY is more forced?
Eevee x Bunnelby
Greninja
Naruto references
Interacial breeding grounds
>>
>>24622676
Eevee/Bunnelby and Ash/Serena
>>
>>24622676
I seriously think the Naruto and Arc-V references and similaroties are coincidental
>>
>>24622616
Awwww sshiiiiiiit.
>>
>>24622685
There are no Naruto similarities
>>
>>24622667
Strange I would have thought for sure there was another pokemon featured in the broadcast data that made me thought the ninja episodes would be a double episode prior to the release of this new episode title.

Eh, clairvoyance. Whatever.
>>
>>24622676
Amour.
>>
>>24622676
>Naruto references
Those ninja style battles are some of the best in the show, I hope they do more of those.
>Interacial breeding grounds
Possibly this, but only if Amour becomes a thing.
>>
>>24622712
>Possibly this, but only if Amour becomes a thing.

It won't because Serena will end up with Clemont. All signs point to it.
>>
>>24622659
I get the feeling this Bisharp won't be Bryony's but rather belong to a rival ninja faction.
>>
>>24622729
But this is also the Drapion episode isn't it?
>>
>>24622733
No, episode 7 has Greninja in the data broadcast, it's episode 9 that has Drapion.
>>
>>24622729
Samurais?
>>
>>24622742
If this is team flare attacking
>yfw the eevee episode is just a breather episode in between episodes of Team Flare hunting them down.
>>
From Adamant

>While continuing their journey, Ash and his friends decide to camp out in a forest. That night, Pikach and Meowth wake up to find that Ash and his friends Pokemon have evolved or regressed to other evolutionary stages. Not only that, for some reason some of them can talk human language just like Meowth too......
>>
What makes an event forced?
>>
>>24622761
>That night, Pikach and Meowth wake up to find that Ash and his friends Pokemon have evolved or regressed to other evolutionary stages.
Oh god, this will be a wild ride.
>yfw Noivern and Fletchling
>>
File: 1421289678389.jpg (262KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1421289678389.jpg
262KB, 640x480px
>>24622761
>Ash and his friends Pokemon have evolved or regressed to other evolutionary stages.
>>
>>24622761
Sounds fun
>>
>>24622761
>Eevee evolves into an Umbreon for the duration of the because night
>Devolves back at the end and decides she doesn't like that form
>>
>>24622780
I
would feel deebly hurt
very deebly

>>24622761
>some
>some
>some
fuck...
>>
>>24622761
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!! DARKRAI!!!
>>
File: james as oak.jpg (80KB, 871x484px) Image search: [Google]
james as oak.jpg
80KB, 871x484px
>>24622761
IT WAS DARKRAI
>>
Also:
XY&Z4:
>In order to challenge the Kalos League, Ash and his friends continue their journey to Snowbelle City, the location of the final Gym. On their way, they encounter a
lone Litleo about to leave its pride in order to live on its own. The group is deeply moved by seeing the Litleo work so hard to be independent despite being so small, however, a mysterious shadow has its eyes fixed on that Litleo.

XY&Z6:
>The Pokemon Trainer Ninja Sanpei and his Greninja drops by Ash and his friends, who are continuing their journey towards Snowbelle City. Sanpei invites Ash and his friends, asking if they won't come visit the festival being held in the ninja village. Visiting a ninja town for the first time, Ash and his friends interact with Sanpei's brothers and the other townspeople when suddenly a mysterious ninja army attacks.
>>
>>24622761
>Ash and his friends decide to camp out in a forest. That night, Pikach and Meowth wake up

>Pikachu and Meowth
>Meowth has joined the team
>>
Let's just get a new thread up with all this new shit:
>>24622845
>>24622845
>>24622845
>>
TIERNO WILL WIN
>>
>>24622761
This is going to be really wild ride that's for sure. So going to watch this.
Thread posts: 572
Thread images: 139

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.