[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, I need some help with Pokemon Reborn. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: team.png (57KB, 1017x743px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
57KB, 1017x743px
Hey /vp/, I need some help with Pokemon Reborn. I can't get past the first gym, the leader has retarded shit like STAB Acrobatics, Charge Beam and Sonic Boom. How am I supposed to get past all that spam that 2HKOes my team that has no moves whatsoever?

Is there a way to cheat and bump all my team to level 20 so I don't have to grind to beat level 11 shitmons?

Is every other leader like this? If so I think I'll just drop this. Is there another good fangame (preferably one with some actual balance)?
>>
Git gud
>>
>>24616462
How? There's no better pokemon to catch, no ground types, no grass types.

Guess you're just shitposting though.
>>
>>24616412
>I can't one shot everything with a piss easy difficulty, so the game is unbalanced and bad!
>I will drop it!

You can as well drop your life.
>>
>>24616412
I'll be honest ffam, I only beat her because I found an Ability Capsule and gave Frogadier Protean, then spammed Lick. I dropped the game just before the second gym because honestly, forced grinding is not the same as difficulty
>>
>>24616412
>started with a shitmon like Chikorita
>not searching high and low for one of every pokemon you can get

git fucking gud, you're not even trying

Protip: catch a trubbish
>>
>>24616602
Except the game outright stops you from grinding though
>>
Why are you even playing this shit game
>>
>>24616412
Best advice I can give is to restart and pick Mudkip or Froakie until you get the HAs or something.

This is BS and anyone defending the lack of options the game gives you is retarded
>>
>>24616805
to be honest, this game can be full of "Ow the Edge!" but at least it's more entertaining than a boring fangame trying to be exactly like the original games.
I like the maps and some quests, it's refreshing and full of details (for a pokémon fangame).
>>
>>24616412
Doesn't the first gym leader cap out at lv 18? Just don't be retarded and bring out bayleef on the emolga or whatever has acrobatics

>>24616842
>waaaah the game restricts me
>why are main games so easy? They should appeal to adults like me!
>>
>>24617323
>/vp/ is one person
I don't even think most of the main series casualized or whatever bullshit this board says, I just think Reborn goes to the other bullshit extreme.
>>
This game looks like a piece of shit. Why do people even bother with these bullshit hacks?
>>
>>24617499
It's not a hackrom, though.
>>
>>24617499
Because playing Pokemon fangames on youtube is trendy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.