[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of the eevees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 20151107_140749.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151107_140749.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
We have started our eevee collection and have 28 of a currently unknown number. Our goal its to collect all of the eevee's including language vairents, holo/nonholo, edition, and what ever other variation of this excluding the eveelutions (maybe one day but we want to start small).

I havent opened a pack of cards since gen 1 was still in stores. The reverse holographic and japanese first edition cards are throwing me off.

What was the last english expansion to have first editions? First and last japanese sets to have first editions? When did reverse holos first start? Did every set after have reverse holos? Are there japanese reverse holos?

Who knows anyone with a sample set eevee?

Do any of you all have dupes you would care to donate/sell to the cause?
>>
I am suprised how difficult it has been to come by decent pictures of the varients, namley the japanese press conference sample set eevee. The only picture I have seen is the blurry one on bulbapedia and havent seen one for sale.
>>
>>24615554
so people don't print them out? just spitballing
>>
>>24615565
But at the very least id like to be able to read the entire card haha

Do you know very much about the expansions with reverse holos?
>>
>>24615587
just buy them and scan them yourself then?
>>
>>24615587
I was actually helping someone develop a pokemon card tracker app, and I did research on reverse holos.

Neo Destiny was the last set to have 1st editions. Japan still currently has 1st editions. Legendary Collection was the first set to have reverse holos. Pokemon VS (the first set to use the layout of the e-series was the first Japanese set to have 1st editions.
>>
>>24615645

Awesome! Thank you!

Do you have a list of the expansions with reslease date that you can just c/p? I can google for it when I get home but i am currently out and about.

Are there any japanese reverse holos?
>>
So does that mean for the legendary collection there is a non holo and reverse holo eevee?
>>
>>24615680
As far as I know, the same Japanese sets have reverse holos as American sets.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_Trading_Card_Game_expansions

Too lazy to copy and paste and then go and edit it so it works, but that's everything.

>>24615718
Exactly.
>>
Thanks. This is going to me a long process lol its crazy how jungle 1st edition is easier to come by than reverse holo legendary
>>
>>24615872
Yeah, I have no idea how common reverse holos were for the Legendary Collection, just that at some set they started being one per pack.
>>
>>24615872
>this is going to me a long process
Just type eevee into any card vendor
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_search.php?pa=searchOnName&page=1&resultsPerPage=25&q=eevee

Then find a place that will get you first editions
Now find a site for japan singles and do the same
It's more a matter of finding sites that will just give you everything.
>>
>>24615486
Lacks Spontaneous Evolution Eevee, AKA, best Eevee.
>>
>>24615895
that will dramatically speed up the process. thank you! now to find a good japanese site...
>>
>>24616015
do you have a photo? im trying to google for it but um coming up empty
>>
I am slowly realizing how many eevee cards there are and i tip my hat to those who have full sets of any collection.
>>
>>24615872
Legendary Collection was a very, very popular set that was sorely underprinted.
>>
>>24616349
He's talking about the first promo Eevee. It was like Black Star number 8 or something.
>>
File: 200px-EeveeWizardsPromo11.jpg (18KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
200px-EeveeWizardsPromo11.jpg
18KB, 200x280px
>>24617390
This one?
>>
112. If every first edition japanese card has an unlimited version there are close to 112 different eevee cards.
>>
If there is a first edition japanese version, does that mean there is an unlimited version or one without the 1st ed symbol? What about holos/mirror cards?

Bulbapedia seems light on the different versions especially for japanese cards. Can you guys point me in the directions of another site?
>>
Do you guys have any opinions to share about the various card selling sites? Quality/shipping speed/price
>>
>>24617876
I have that Eevee, I think I deserve a fucking cookie!
>>
That one is worth a buck or two but if you had the japanese non holo version you would deserve a minimum of 2 cookies since its worth 50$ lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.