[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT I will rate you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: 1370290114032.png (28KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1370290114032.png
28KB, 500x469px
Post your Pokemon-related opinion and I will tell you if it's right, or more likely that it's wrong. Maybe with some explanations.

>nb4 "opinions cant be wrong everyone is equal check out my tumblr"
fuck off
>>
opinions cant be wrong everyone is equal check out my tumblr @ http://pokemonglobalnews.tumblr.com/
>>
OP is faget
>>
I can tell this is going to be a fun thread.

Or maybe not. Who knows.

Here's an opinion, opee: "Heracross is a cool pokemon that's good competitively."
>>
Digglett is the best Pokemon
>>
opinions cant be wrong everyone is equal check out my tumblr http://tamashiihiroka.tumblr.com/
>>
>>24614929
Fuck off
>>
This is now a personal Tumblr promotion thread.
>>
>>24614953
N-no
>>
>>24614953
fuck no
tumblrtards need to fuck off
>>
My opinions > Your Tumblr
>>
File: 1444301657140.png (81KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
1444301657140.png
81KB, 495x398px
ORAS was good
>>
File: fucking.jpg (9KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
fucking.jpg
9KB, 236x188px
>>24614972
>>24614977
>>24614986
It was a mere jape, you worthless plebians.
>>
File: 1427291138874.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1427291138874.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>24615011
>worthless plebians
*tips*
>>
I loved the fact that so much of gen IV was made up of new evolutions of old pokemon, and I like their designs for the most part. I'm actually kind of sad about the fact that megas exist means we'll never get a generation like it again.
>>
>>24614918
These are my favorite Pokemon. Good taste?
>>
File: image.png (172KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172KB, 1536x2048px
>>24615032
Fuck forgot pic
>>
File: JAPE HARD.jpg (25KB, 474x496px) Image search: [Google]
JAPE HARD.jpg
25KB, 474x496px
>>24614925
wrong ur faget

>>24614929
Wrong, Heracross is a decently designed but wholly average pokemon that's only mediocre competitively

>>24614938
Diglett is not only not the best pokemon, but also isn't even the best Ground type, trapper, mole, or design.

>>24614986
Wrong, my tumblr doesn't exist and so is nothing. Your opinions are shit trash because you're a smalltime shitposter, and so are worse than nothing.

Thus my tumblr > your opinions, 0 > -x

>>24615000
ORAS, as a whole, was not good. It was only good as a standalone game. It was not good as a remake, relatively compared to much of the rest of the series, a good homage to the originals, or a good product for the fans. Taking everything into consideration ORAS was an abortion.

>>24615011
well you took it too far

>>24615032
Yeah, liking Kecleon is objectively good taste

>>24615037
oh

left to right:
>good, shit, good, neutral, good

overall breddy gud
>>
>>24615042
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>24615026
everything you said is absolutely true. Megas are cancer and the Gen 4 evos were generally nice. I just don't like Lickylicky, even Rhyperior is okay once you realize it's wearing a bricksuit and not just a fat orange Rhydon
>>
>>24614918
I think gen 5 is better than gen 6.

However, I enjoyed gen 6 and think /vp/ hates on it way too much.
>>
>>24615051
Pay attention to me.

>>24615052
What don't you like about Lickilicky? I think it's adorable and doesn't really ruin much since Lickitung was never amazing to begin with.
>>
Despite previously loving Nidoran M, I think Nidoqueen is the better of the two Nidos
>>
>>24615058
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>24615052
Honestly, I don't really hate megas for any reason other than the one I gave. I think it's a neat way to close the power gap with older generations. But as we can see with gen VI, gamefreak seems to consider them a suitable substitute dor full blown evolutions.
>>
File: 1446926813811.png (12KB, 612x172px) Image search: [Google]
1446926813811.png
12KB, 612x172px
>>24615067
>actually giving attention to this kid
reminder
>>
>>24615069
I'd be pretty darn happy with Mega Mawile and Mega Sableye being permanent evolutions, though that would probably make Mawile-stage-2 more fucking broken.
>>
>>24615051
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used no thought when shitposting; my identity has something to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should perhaps realize that since I named the trip 'OP' that it is perhaps going to be used for only this thread, as the name 'OP' is not applicable to all posts as a common identity. Posting without thinking when it is necessary is poor form. You should always try to post logically, unless your pretend retardation is absolutely vital to the shitpost that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help (You) get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>>24615056
True, Gen 5 is better. Weather wars were more balanced that current Knock Off, Megas, and Fairies that's for sure, and the games were chock-full of content.

>>24615066
Shit taste

>>24615069
>I think it's a neat way to close the power gap with older generations.

power creep is never good. There should've been nerfs if anything.
>>
>>24614918
Is a Pokemon is immediately bad only because it's popular? Elaborate your answer.
>>
>>24615079
You know, you're still giving me attention even if you aren't replying directly to me.

Honestly, sometimes it's just too easy.
>>
>>24615099
>Shit Taste

Care to back up your claim with why?
>>
>>24615162
Nidoqueen isn't better in battle, nor is it better by design; it tries to be feminine and a monster at the same time and accomplishes neither. Nidoking on the other hand is well and truly a brutal-looking beast.

TITTY ARMOR
>>
>>24615233
pls answer >>24615106
>>
>>24615112
Hi there!

>>
After being into competetive Pokemon and no longer have any time to do anything else pokemon related than play thru the story, I've been starting to think the games are too short, less post game pls

Also frogs and lizard mons are the best
>>
The main series games would be much better with a range of difficulty options instead of just one, provided they were well-implemented. That way, longtime fans would have an enjoyable challenge without having to intentionally gimp themselves, while the core audience (little kids and teenagers) won't be too harshly challenged.
>>
>>24614918
Did that fag ever finished the 1k shuckles?
>>
>>24615700
Probably not.
I bet he still lurks.

I didn't like him very much.
>>
File: thisguy.gif (996KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.gif
996KB, 200x199px
>>24615345
>the games are too short
>remove content
>>
>>24615741
Sorry, I wasnt clear enough. I meant they should take the time they put into making post game content and make just make longer games. A 250hr story in a pokemon game would be nice, it doesnt really work with the current system tho, i know.
>>
>>24615106
No

Popularity only increases the probability that people will dislike it in return, due to being a meme/not to their tastes/too popular.

>>24615345
>I've been starting to think the games are too short

Nah, it's a pretty good length if you don't just jam all your exp into your starter and steamroll everything

>less post game pls

fuck no

>Also frogs and lizard mons are the best

Gimmickmons are best

>>24615509
Sounds good
>>
Ghetsis is the best pokemon villain

Helioptile line is ugly
>>
Raikou is best legendary beast
>>
Playing in OU unironicly is physical and solid autism.
>>
>Miltank and Tauros should've had a shared pre-evolution
>Lugia is the best legendary bird
>Pinsir and Heracross should've had their own evolution. Not mega
>Jynx needs a evolution and to be considered a trio with the Electabuzz and Magmar. Not Mr. Mime's partner
>>
Generation V is overrated
>>
Delphox looks like shit, especially compared to Braixen and Fennekin.
>>
File: volcarona_by_rikusu_d7atboo.jpg (219KB, 753x1061px) Image search: [Google]
volcarona_by_rikusu_d7atboo.jpg
219KB, 753x1061px
>>24614918
It's ok to set up in doubles or multis if your poke can handle it.
>>
Pokemon was never good.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.