[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've recently been playing Pokemon Emerald Omega. I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon Emerald_1446958859745.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Emerald_1446958859745.png
8KB, 240x160px
So i've recently been playing Pokemon Emerald Omega. I wanted to replay a pokemon game for nostalgia's sake, but the games are too easy. So, this hack seemed perfect since it restricted you, increased pokemon variety, and made the enemies tougher. It also added some convenient changes and new areas. I was feeling pretty good about the hack until the bosses were getting to powerful. I think im giving up on Flannery. The enemy pokemon are too strong. The wild pokemon are too weak to grind on anymore. So, this hack was close to making me happy but the balance was off. Can anybody recommend a hack similar to this with a slightly lower difficulty?
>>
I think im going to try out Elegant Emerald. Sounds exactly like what I want.
>>
>>24611980
Care to put up the .gba file somewhere? I can't find the rom or the .ips patch and when I saw the changes, I wanted to try it out for myself.
>>
>>24611980
>having trouble with this

Git gud
I have no idea why people are complaining about main game difficulty if they're having trouble with something like Firered/Emerald Omega.
>>
>>24611980
>wanting a hack for difficulty
>giving up because it's too hard
>>
>>24613026
>>24612883
Im a casual pokemon player. This hack wants you to EV train pokemon, and many pokemon are simply not strong enough with training. These pokemon are too powerful stats wise. But I do enjoy the strategies they use, and its a legitimate challenge dealing with those. But not when their stats are absurdly high. Theres no challenge in grinding to beat these leaders, and clearly they expect you to be overleveled.

>>24612762
Just search up emerald omega its on that pokecommunity(?) forum.
>>
>>24613355
>grinding to beat these leaders
Acquire skill or stop using shitmons
>>
>>24613435
>Stop using shitmons
Thats my problem. If the hack discourages their use then no thanks. This hack is most likely for elitists. Or autists. Probably both.
>>
>>24611980
go yo the /nuzgen/ thread and ask for kekold emerald
>>
>>24613448
>can't git gud
>w-well this was for autists anyway!

Looks like you're the ORAS audience
>>
>>24613505
I dont like ORAS. Too easy : ^ )
>>
Balance isn't great but it's better than what you were saying.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7vj9z58cqc4zpu7
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.