[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, look at the line in front of Nintendo world right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
hey guys, look at the line in front of Nintendo world right now.

Scared yet?
>>
>>24607778
At what?
>>
>>24607778

What is this the line for yokay watch?
>>
>>24607826
I doubt it.
The kiddies wouldn't be out that late.
>>
>>24607838

Well this is the same place where there was an overnight line for a minor release like black 2 and white 2 and that IS in front or the Nintendo building
>>
There will be always someone tweeting https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/662751318566678529
>>
>>24607856
>those comments
YW is so going to bomb.
>>
>>24607778
only a fan of yo kay shit could get that picture. op confirmed a backstabber.
>>
>>24607903
>muh brand loyalty
autism
>>
>>24607778
>image.jpg
wew lad
>>
>>24607903

No actually I was nearby to get Saturday Night Live tickets.

I have not and will not buy YW
>>
uh oh... lol......
>>
>>24607928
>ORAS is one of the worst selling pokemon main games
>they will need to give a discount from them to get them sold
ayy lmao
>>
>>24607935
you're delusional
at least now I know the ORAS and YW shitposter are one and the same, thanks for that at least
>>
>>24607944
>People who don't like ORAS is one big hivemind because of one person
yeah, who's the delusional one here
>>
>>24607944

Op here.

I Enjoyed ORAS, and I'm not trying to promote YW, I didn't even care about the launch, it just happens that the Nintendo store is right near the studio where they shoot Satuday Night Live, in fact it's the same building.
>>
>>24607950
you're absolutely right
different people took a picture of an armaldo and consistently shitposted threads about ORAS day after day for weeks
you've convinced me
I prefer furfags to you, at least they know they're pathetic
>>
>>24607984
>other shitposter that has nothing to do with this means ORAS shitposters are one and same personn
ayy you crack me up, keep up at it. Poe's law will work on this too
>>
>>24607935
>ORAS is one of the worst selling pokemon main games
Neraly 11 millio copies in 10 months.
Bad
>>
>>24607928
>People liking Yo-Kai Watch
Holy Shit /vp/ is changing to /y-kw/
>>
>>24608001
>STILL liking YoKai Watch
>>
>Buying a game that came out 3 years ago on Japan

Well done
>>
>>24607935
>highest selling remake
>sold more than every single third version and BW2
Why are ORAS shitposters so retarded?
>>
>>24607838
Where do you see kids? You mean manchildren? Because I don't see a single person there under the age of 15
>>
This is just because is new. In like a year later you'll see that it will be popular only in Japan.
>>
>>24608161

Not defending yokay, but it's hilarious watching adult Pokemon fans unironically call yokai fans manchildren
>>
>>24607778
>>>/trash/
>>
>>24608175
The war begins
>>
>>24607935
funny...
i could swear ORAS is actually one of the best selling pokemon games
>>
>Yo-kai Watch
Into the >>>/trash/ it goes!
>>
>>24608175
When you go out at midnight to wait in line in order to buy a game specifically geared and marketed towards children, and not Pokemon's definition of children, but legit 3-6 year olds who like to play shit likeballoon popping games on their phones, then you are a manchild
>>
>>24608231
Hey. I just met your Dad last night. Said he was picking up copies for you but had 8 pre-ordered. Had a 3DS in his pocket with the light on. Thought it was weird cause I could of sworn I saw him in line playing it. Well, anyway. I'm sure they're all just for you anyway.
>>
>>24608271
Are you triggered that someone called you a manchild?
>>
>>24607853
Minor release for black and white 2? You tried
>>
I'mma lay it down for you fag lords that have not figured it out yet.

YW is simply too foreign to do well in the west.
Thats it.

They can promote it all they want but it just not going to sell anywhere near the amount that pokemon did because all the Yo-kai just look weird af.

Pokemon had its share of shit from way out of left field but for every really odd creature it had 2 normal looking cats and a bird.
YW just does not have that.
>>
>>24608278
Are you triggered your Dad was sucking dick while waiting in line for a child's game?
>>
>>24608319
Real mature m80. I hope your aunt enjoyed the fellatio she gave me
>>
>>24608327
She's lesbian so hell yeah she did
>>
>suk dim gay gay gay

>I'm so mature lol

Man this board has people with problems
>>
Dude, that line looks small as fuck. Is OP trolling YW fan(s)?

I think the line was longer for Chibi Robo.
>>
OP's picture contains less than three dozen people.
>>
File: Pokemon X Y Event.jpg (107KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon X Y Event.jpg
107KB, 600x337px
Meanwhile, at the same location in October 2013 (when X/Y was released).
>>
>>24607778

It's a little tough to tell from that angle, but that looks a lot shorter than most pre-release lines at Nintendo World. I've seen them loop all the way to 6th Avenue, up 48th Street, and all the way back to 5th Avenue. You can't tell from this angle whether it's doing that here, but this is barely outside the store.

Also, I'm not actually sure this is the Nintendo World lineup. That usually runs in the other direction from the store' entrance. I think this might be the Saturday Night Live standby line.
>>
>>24608570

I'm guessing op was on the Saturday night live standby line and just took a misleading picture to try and start shit then
>>
What do they have at the Nintendo World Store right now for merch? I'm going next Saturday for my birthday and want to know how much i should spend.
>>
>>24608721

Nah, I doubt it was on purpose. The lines are really close together, I can see how it would be confusing. But that definitely looks more like an SNL crowd (particularly a Donald Trump-hosting-SNL crowd) than a Yokai Watch crowd.
>>
>>24607853
>Mainline pokemon game
>Minor release

Nigga please.
>>
>>24607778
>people buy video games
shocking news
>>
Fucking Amiibo stocks get those kinds of line at the Nintendo World Store.
>>
>>24607911
>much shit taste

Go fuck yourself.
>>
Judging by the middling reaction on /v/ and this shit is going to blow over very fast.
>>
>>24609321

Think about it this way: Chibi Robo: Zip Lash was #15 overall in Video Games on Amazon on its release day and a few days after, and it bombed, selling all of 25,000 copies in the U.S.

YW was #105 on its release day, and is like 90-something in Video Games currently.
>>
>>24607778

hey not to start shit, but I actually dropped by the YW event after work just to see what the buzz was like.

There were about two actual children into this for every overaged nerd, and for some reason there were at least two EXTREMELY obvious plants posted there by Nintendo or Hasbro, people dressed normal, but just happened to have their YW paraphenalia collection on hand to show off to the kids, going from one person to the next repeating the EXACT same script about how awesome the game, anime, and toys were going to be, and they did this indiscriminately to children AND adults who were at the event.

I'm not saying this to start shit, they REALLY were OBVIOUS plants. I even saw them exchanging words with the clearly marked "official" spokespeople who were present.
>>
>>24609987
They sound shitty. Whenever you're doing anything that involves talking to everyone in a line, you're supposed to cycle through 5 scripts. That way, you're out of earshot of the people you used the script on last by the time you start repeating them.
>>
>>24609987
Unrelated, but did they have classic Mario amiibo?
>>
>>24607928
My local TRU has a similar promotion for a $10 gift card for purchasing Yokai Watch during release week.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.