[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /vp/, theory time. I'm not one of those faggots that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shadow-mewtwo-157794.jpg (37KB, 655x346px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-mewtwo-157794.jpg
37KB, 655x346px
Okay, /vp/, theory time.

I'm not one of those faggots that says that the next Main Game will be a Kanto Remake, or Gen 7. I believe it will be Z/X2Y2/XZYZ/XY&Z/whatever. I don't believe it to be logical for them to hype up Zygarde so much lately if it weren't getting it's own game(s).

That being said, though, next year is the 20th Anniversary of Red and Green, or really the entire franchise as a whole. With how crappy 2015 has been with almost nothing new at all aside from Shuffle, Rumble World, and PSMD, 2016 needs to be a big year for Pokemon Fans. Pokemon Go will bring more Older Generation fans to the franchise, which can be good/bad depending how you look at it.

That all being said, though, I've come up with a theory. So what if Masuda shows up on Pokenchi next week and announces Z for a Spring 2016 release. Seems fine, right? But remember that hidden data Project Pokemon found about the pentagon data? It suggests two more games can be made for Generation VI. We assumed, because of Thousand Arrows/Waves, that we would get a pair of XY Sequels. But now, we only have one mascot in the form of Complete Zygarde. Forgetting the moves, that still leaves an extra game.

So what if that game comes out next Fall in the form of a Red/Green Sequel? Taking place 20 years after the originals, we could revisit Kanto with new and old characters, some new areas, and a new story. The recently announced "Shadow Mewtwo" for Pokken Tournament could be the mascot, and could be a corrupted Mewtwo created by the new Team Rocket. It makes sense, honestly.

What do you think, /vp/?
>>
>Shadow Mewtwo appearing outside of Pokken
Nope. Take your edge fantasies elsewhere.
>>
>>24606956
We know literally nothing about Shadow Mewtwo, though. We don't even know if it's going to be a playable character. All we know is that it is some boss for Pokken. No one has officially said it couldn't appear outside of it.
>>
>>24606966
Fuck off kid
>>
>>24606944
Well whatever, I'll buy as long as I can customize my trainer and change hair and skin colors in both those games.

Customization is worth more than forme changes that I'll never use.
>>
>>24606944
It's not 20th anniversary of Red and Green, it's 20th anniversary of Pokemon franchise itself

seriously, this is the only fanbase that talks like this, you don't hear crap like Mario going "this is the anniversary of SMB".
>>
>>24606944
>But remember that hidden data Project Pokemon found about the pentagon data? It suggests two more games can be made for Generation VI

As you noticed yourself it SUGGESTS, not confirms. besides for all we know there might be still some unrevealed formes of Zygarde. Seeing how we already know two 50% can exist at the same time who knows if they cant reach both 75% with one absorbing energy of Xerneas tree and the other one the energy of Yveltal's cocoon
>>
Nope
Shadow Lugia isn't in a game either so EdgeLord2 won't be in one
>>
>>24607266
>Implying Nintendo doesnt milk every Mario anniversary possible

The fans dont need to.
>>
File: 1446522215213.png (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446522215213.png
80KB, 500x500px
>>24607266
>It's not 20th anniversary of Red and Green
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 380x380px
>>24607365
>possible 8 Zygarde forms
pls no
>>
>>24606966
It's in Pokken before anything else. That means it's limited to Pokken, like the Mewtwo in the first movie. It's not made originally by Game Freak, so it won't find its way into the games.
>>
>>24607530
It should've been "its not only annivesary of Red and Green" because its 20 years of Pokemon. Celebrating it with only one generation (the one that had its celebration many times anyway) would be stupid and insulting to all other gnerations.
>>
>>24607503
It does, but it doesn't limit itself to SMB, which is my point

>>24607530
it's not, it's 20th anniversary of Pokemon in general

because last I checked when I celebrate a franchise, I don't focus only on its single aspect
>>
>>24607722
With that logic, all of the Zygarde Formes are in the anime before anything else, which means they're limited to it.

And where was it said that Shadow Mewtwo wasn't designed by GameFreak? All of the other characters are, so who says they didn't have a part in designing Shadow Mewtwo?
>>
>>24607123
Nigger detected
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.