[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Use Scald 4 times >Doesn't burn the opponent despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (59KB, 405x569px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
59KB, 405x569px
>Use Scald 4 times
>Doesn't burn the opponent despite having a 120% chance with 4 attempts
>>
>math, how does it work?
>>
>>24606152
>120% chance

are you retarded?
>>
>>24606152
OP you only have a third of a chance of getting a burn each time its your turn.
>>
Scald? Teach that nigga Waterfall
>>
>>24606152
Get ready to be fucked up by some nerds, OP
>>
81% chance is the correct answer.
There is a 19% chance of failing, and you did it.
Technically, you were the lucky one.
>>
File: e3a.jpg (30KB, 633x335px) Image search: [Google]
e3a.jpg
30KB, 633x335px
>fucking numbers, how do they work?
>>
>>24606188
The word you're looking for is "unlucky," idiot.
>>
>>24606223
No, no. Philosophy aside, if you land an outcome that had a <50% chance of occurring, you are on the lucky side.
>>
>>24606229
So, if a thunder hit my head, I'm lucky?
>>
>>24606252
Of course.
How else are you going to reach that navajo-tier enlightment?
>>
>>24606252
On the grand scale of things, yes.
Perceived negativity is something humans do, so you call it unlucky.
>>
>>24606229
You're making the assumption here that "lucky" mean's least probable or improbable outcome.

All definitions of luck are about being fortunate and having good things happen.
>>
This is bait, but I don't have anything better to do.

.7*.7 = .49
.49 * .7 = .343
.343 * .7 = .2401
There was a 24% chance of not burning with all four Scalds.
>>
I once went 12 tries without a burn. It got to the point where I wanted to see how long Scald could hit without burning
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.