[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good, fun Pokemon-esque mobile games? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: sb-ash_pika.jpg (218KB, 1600x836px) Image search: [Google]
sb-ash_pika.jpg
218KB, 1600x836px
What are some good, fun Pokemon-esque mobile games? I don't want an exact ripoff pic related but something with a similar enough concept. Nothing like all those games now where you have one creature and buy it a habitat and the goal is to just get all the creatures, no, I want something where you have one creature that you choose and you can battle it and upgrade it in an adventure.

Just looking for something to pass the time between classes at college and stuff like that
>>
>>24605989
>phone games
Just talk to people. Watch series on your phone for all I care, don't fucking play phone games ever. It makes you look autistic too
>>
>>24605999

Oh god not this shit again.

It's either "Don't play games on your 3DS you fucking autist, be a grown up and play smartphone games like real mature socially adjusted power level controlled adults like me."

or the exact fucking opposite form of stupidity.

just fuck off mate.
>>
>>24606005
Neither are acceptable amongst adults you shit.
>>
>>24605989
I dunno, I just browse 4chan on my phone to burn time
>>
>>24605989
Micromon according to Google.
>>
>>24605989
EvoCreo is probably the best one, it's pretty close to Pokemon gameplay-wise with enough changes that it isn't a complete ripoff. IAP's are not very intrusive unless you're autistic about IVs (or the stars in a Creo's stats) or want a different trainer skin, though rarely an ad for them will pop up when you enter a new town.

Still, it's not really comparable in quality to Pokemon. With phone games you have to accept they're going to be either really short or rather bland to make up for the cheap cost and IAPs.
>>
>>24606005
The first one was a falseflag from a shitposter called Quentyn from /v/. You are literally taking a single shitposter tardness at face value.

And only lower-than facebook tier retards play games on mobile. Are you new here?
>>
>>24605989
>mobile

Just downlod and emulator and play some other monster battle game on your pc if you can't find an actual game you shitter.

Fucking underaged faggots can't take their phones away even to take a shit
>>
>>24606644
>he's just a falseflag shitposter
Nope. Playing games in public, as an adult. Is autistic regardless of it being on a phone or 3ds.
>>
Evocreo is decent enough.
>>
>>24608174
>Being this sensitive to criticism

I'd rather not give a fuck and play Pokemon while my car's getting inspected.
>>
>>24608235
>my car's getting inspected so I have an excuse to play pokemon
Learn how to fucking grasp the context of a conversation. Because your car getting inspected really requires you to be there? The fuck? don't make up situations that clearly never happened in your life.
>>
>>24608261
>Gives a valid place to play games
>"Learn context"

Tell me the last time you were in a waiting room and random strangers wanted to strike up a conversation. Also acceptable is public transportation for extended periods of time (over an hour at the minimum)
>>
>>24605989
Any GB(C/A) emulator will do. Just download any of the good old pokemon games you haven't played yet, and have hours of fun in the bus.
>>
>>24605989
one of those Kairosoft time sink games, the island one, is "heavily inspired" by pokemon
>>
>>24608293
>gives a valid place to play videogames
I didn't ask for one. Try to refute me and not your own strawman
>>
>>24608293
Also I just listen to music and chat with people because I'm not autsitc like you
That's what phones are for, not videogames.
>>
File: evocreo.jpg (193KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
evocreo.jpg
193KB, 1170x658px
Evocreo is the best on the smartphone!
>>
>>24608174
>"as an adult"
>being so insecure that age is an apparent justification

That being said, I don't think there's any good mobile games that quite mimic Pokemon's system well. Pokemon Shuffle has a leveling system, but that's about it.
>>
File: 1446774041769.png (185KB, 902x727px) Image search: [Google]
1446774041769.png
185KB, 902x727px
>emulators and roms readily available
>want to play a knock off instead
>>
File: 7835_5.jpg (77KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
7835_5.jpg
77KB, 728x409px
>>24605989

Why the fuck does Ash look like a petite Gabriel Iglesias?
>>
>>24606007
No acceptable adult cares what other people do when they're waiting for the fucking bus, mate.
>>
>>24608261
>Because your car getting inspected really requires you to be there?
Yes, yes it does.

If you only have the one car and no one's open to take you back home until it's complete, what the fuck are you going to do? Stand there and harass the mechanic while he does his job?
>>
>>24608713
>Also I just listen to music and chat with people because I'm not autsitc like you
Goddamn buddy, is samefagging this much fun for you?

Who are you trying to impress?
>>
>>24606007
what kind of comolete form of stupid as fuck and sheltered from the outside world is your stupid ugly ass.
I've been to both coasts and adults, even middle aged and older adults, are always playing games on their phones.
Or have you not noticed because they never go around you?
Piss off and work on your hygene
>>
File: PsychicKenny.gif (81KB, 329x275px) Image search: [Google]
PsychicKenny.gif
81KB, 329x275px
deedle deet deet deet dee~!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.