[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: suggest ideas for the next gen games to make the use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Dream_Exp._Share_Sprite.png (6KB, 90x80px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Exp._Share_Sprite.png
6KB, 90x80px
ITT: suggest ideas for the next gen games to make the use of exp share viable
>>
Make it the exp all and make the exp share a held item like it used to be.
>>
A) actually balance the fucking game around it

B) give me the regular old exp share before beating the game and the new one after
>>
Let you turn it off and on.

Oh wait you can.
>>
Make it a held item like it was before
>>
give back gen 5 mechanics
>>
>>24595062
>divides the exp by the number of pokemon you have in the party (gen 1)
>can be held (gens 2 to 5)
>>
s mh

Just make it so you can choose how many and which Pokemon gain EXP from it so the "it makes the game too easy" babbies will stop crying.
>>
>>24595062
Give the pre gen 6 experience share during the main game, and then give the Gen 6 experience share in the post game.
>>
Amp up npc level to scale.
>>
>>24595062
it starts with you being able to select only 1 pokemon and if you catch more pokemon some prof. aide will upgrade it and you'll be able to select more pokemon
>>
>>24595440
>>
>>24595062
Give it a hold item option. Re-add challenge mode.
And so Game Freak can break the game, additionally, holding an Exp Share gains a battle effect of a free Baton Pass from the previous Pokemon.
>>
Make it a plugin for the PC, so that your boxed mons earn exp while your main party fights. Make your main party earn less exp because of it. You now have a much more dynamic party since you can basically swap mons in and out at will.

Also a challenge mode where you really have to make use of this flexibility, ie catering your team to a gym's specialty.
>>
>>24595440
Please kill yourself for the sake of humanity.
>>
>>24595440
Back to Reddit
>>
>>24595783
This. A thousand times, this.
>>
Scale enemies to average player Pokemon level if they go over a certain threshold.
Say you have pokemon leveled 18-22 for a level 15 gym. They would scale to the players level
>>
>>24597681
Really cool idea. If the exp loss from your main party scales with the amount of Pokemon in the box could be interesting.
>>
I'd say make it more like it was in the Gen 6 games and stop bitching about free exp you utter fucking faggots
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.