[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>XY&Z Anime >Tretta Z >Z and Zygarde Merchandising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1445331565308.jpg (262KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445331565308.jpg
262KB, 1280x960px
>XY&Z Anime
>Tretta Z
>Z and Zygarde Merchandising out the ass
>XY Manga nearing it's end
>Green looking for "Z"
>Red and Blue in ORAS manga

Why are you guys still in denial we're getting Z and Kanto Remakes?
>>
>>24590871
I hope so anon, I hope so

Also I didn't know green was in the xy manga, that's pretty cool since the games say Gary was in Kalos
>>
>thinking that the manga of all things is an indicator of Kanto remakes
bait out of 10 desu
>>
>>24590881
>All of this Kanto pushing
>Original characters show up again
>20th Anniversary next year
>>
>>24590871
>>XY Manga nearing it's end
Hold up,what? That has to be the shortest main game arc in years, second to kanto. I know the gym battles were ditched. So XY has literally three volumes? How many chapters get put into one volume from a mini volume? Volume 53 hasn't even been announced.
>>
>>24590891
game freak and the Pokemon Company are always pushing Kanto

I want an expanded FR/LG reimagining more than most people on this board, but manga characters and general Kanto shilling aren't enough to convince me
>>
>>24590871
look boss desu
>>
File: IT'S ALIVE.jpg (68KB, 576x418px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S ALIVE.jpg
68KB, 576x418px
>>24590871
Hahahahaha...

You naive fool...

It's much bigger than that. You have no idea.

You think the next game will feature ONLY KANTO?

YOU THINK IT'S GONNA BE JUST ONE REGION?

Let's look at hoopa's in-game lore:

>"I’ve also heard that when Hoopa unleashes its full power, the size of the rings can grow up to multiple miles in length! With such massive rings, apparently it can transport even entire islands!"

And compare this to Volcanion's in-game lore:

>"An explosion from Volcanion can even change mountain ranges into plains! It's thought that ancient land masses were formed in that way."

And throw in Zygarde who is meant to watch over the balance of nature, and you got yourself an inter-regional mashup of everyone's favorite locations from every gen! Including...The Battle Frontier

We're finally gonna have the game we've always dreamed of. A game where we travel to each of the regions through hoopa's portals, and with the help of zygarde we try to stop volcanion from destroying everything.

But of course that's not all. Some places are going to be damaged permanently. We might never be able to restore them to the way they were before. Countless lives will be lost. Entire cities wiped off the map!

And that's where HE appears...

Primal Dialga

>beginning gen 6.5
>>
>>24591054
kek/10
>>
>>24591099
a man can dream!
>>
>>24590891
>>24590871
Stay mad

Manga does some weird shit all the time like when Johto characters were in FRLG and Emerald manga.

Besides Red and Blue in ORAS have the same old FRLG designs. There's no remakes on the way, its just manga being manga

If anything we might get PWT where old characters will apear again bu thats it
>>
>>24591173
>Denying Kanto remakes this hard
>>
>>24591281
What remakes? Do you think GF is that retarded to release two remakes in a row only because the retarded fans believe they would?
>>
>>24591297
>>retarded fans
the irony. Lel
>>
>the next game is X2 and Y2 stylized as XZ and YZ
>touches up and improves Kalos
>post-game is Kanto
>>
>>24591417
>>post-game is Kanto
Nope
>>
>>24590871
>Kanto remakes
>Not just plugging the shit out of Kanto Megas
>>
>>24590871
...because the next game is pretty much confirmed to be Delta Emerald and Masuda said there won't be a Z version?
are you retarded?
>>
>>24591789
well meme'd my friend :^)
>>
Because diamond and pearl remakes are on the horizon.
>>
>>24591297
No one is saying two remakes in a row retard. OP said Z then Kanto remakes.
>>
>>24591880
>People on /vp/
>Reading comprehension

Pick only one.
>>
>>24590871
It would mean more best girl
>>
>using PokeSpecial as proof for remakes
>when it couldn't even come up with a name for Platina till halfway through her arc
>when it tried to do that Striaton Brothers=Shadow Triad bullshit but had to drop it when BW2 deconfirmed it
>When this is like the 3rd time we've had former dexholders come back in a later arc
>>
What if Z is just N but standing sideways?
>>
Green was always in Kalos, even in the games, remember that guy on XY in the main city talking about some "smell you later" dude.
>>
Is Kanto Remakes the new Delta Emerald?
Do people actually believe this, or is it just shitposting?
>>
>>24591885
Is that shiny Serena?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.