[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no excuse to not have announced a game by now. Unless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (69KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 309x450px
There is no excuse to not have announced a game by now. Unless did Gamefreak realize how badly they marketted ORAS and left people disappointed when it came out?
>>
>>24586016
Remember 2008? Pokemon Platinum? It was basically the same strategy. Be patient anon, its nothing unusual.
>>
>>24586020
But DP werent anywhere as bad as ORAS
>>
>>24586022
Actually DP had waaaaay more problems than ORAS. Stop being a baby. You have 20 years of old games: main ones and side games. If you cannot wait patiently for a few months then just pathethic.

PSMD is coning out in like 2 weeks. Try that
>>
>>24586020
Giratina-O was announced early to promote the movie. The game was announced only 2 months after it's reveal, before the movie release.

Whereas with Zygarde the Mega Evolution special has already aired.

>>24586026
DPs only real problem was framerate, which wasnt even fixed in Platinum.
>>
>>24586026
>trying a game made for 5 year olds
>>
>>24586037
>Giratina-O was announced early to promote the movie. The game was announced only 2 months after it's reveal, before the movie release

Wrong Giratina-O was revealed 3 months before platinum. You also miss an important detail: Zygrade IS supposed to appear in 2016 movie so there you go

>DPs only real problem was framerate, which wasnt even fixed in Platinum.
Oh really? How about horrible Pokemon distribution? How about poor post game content? How about tiny role for Cynthia who did nothing memorable during the game (it was fixed in Pt)? Please
>>
>>24586040
PSMD is pretty difficult, what are you talking about?
>>
>>24586016
>being this naive
fuck off underage
>>
Ill go down on you if you catch my drift, Rotom ;)
>>
>>24586053
>being this casual
I bet you only play nintendo games
>>
>>24586064
Well, they do make the best games.
>>
>>24586064
I bet you only play main Pokemon games
>>
>>24586064
>>24586089
I'll bet you only play riven
>>
>>24586016
Pokemon Z will be announced some time between later December - early January.

Cap this.
>>
>>24586026
>Actually DP had waaaaay more problems than ORAS

No it didn't because it was actually something NEW

D/P was fucking great at the time because it introduced a new region, new Pokemon, wi-fi and a whole bunch of features

>b-but muh slow engine!

Who the fuck cares, it's still nothing compared to the complete lack of content ORAS introduced
>>
File: 1369978967983.gif (370KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1369978967983.gif
370KB, 500x465px
>>24586016
>badly they marketted ORAS and left people disappointed when it came out?

I only see that on /vp/
>>
>>24588488
This

D/P moved Pokemon into the wireless era. ORAS moved Pokemon into the trash.
>>
>>24586037
>DPs only real problem was framerate, which wasnt even fixed in Platinum.
>The overall game speed that was never fixed outside of surf
>poor pokemon distribution
>removal of features and mechanics
>secret bases and contests had several big aspects removed
>underground had input lag even when playing solo and wasn't fixed in platinum
>locking most of the postgame and crossgen evos behind the national Dex that required you to see every pokemon
>extremely glitchy online features
Want more?
>>
>>24588512
>D/P moved Pokemon into the wireless era.
That'd be Fire Red, Leaf Green and Emerald.
They were the first pokemon games to have actual wireless features that were widely available.

What you should have said is that they introduced online play to pokemon but I understand why you wouldn't. Online for gen 4 was an utter mess especially when it came to the GTS.
>>
>>24588488
>D/P was fucking great at the time because it introduced a new region, new Pokemon, wi-fi and a whole bunch of features
Yeah because new always means good.
Just a little reminder, gen 4 demolished mechanics from previous games secret bases and contests were fucked and turned into the most casual things in pokemon.
The region was filled with backtracking moreso than your usual pokemon game and excessive hm use.
Then there's the poketch with about 4 useful features with the rest being filler on top of that a handful were event locked.
The underground was a Croc of shit being slower than the regular game.
It has fuck all to do even in plat.

Sinnoh was a disaster. An utter disgrace.
>>
>>24586026
>PSMD is coning out in like 2 weeks. Try that

I would if I could. At this point in time I'd rather that but it seems like I'm getting Paper Jam instead.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.