[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon TCG General: PATCH WHEN?? -edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 60

File: trainer oak.png (680KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
trainer oak.png
680KB, 759x422px
New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

News/Legal List/Set scans/etc
>http://pokebeach.com/

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges
>unlock all locked cards in the three theme decks you're given at the start
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>enter theme tournaments with tickets and earn tradeable packs and tournament chests (XY Basic Blue strongly recommended)
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>use the Trade section to trade the packs and chests for the shit you need
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ for a list of viable decks or ask here

Your physical cards probably aren't worth shit, but check sites like Trollandtoad, eBay and TCGplayer for the shinier ones to see if you can make a decent 5-10 bucks off them before you ask in the thread. We don't have the prices memorized for every single card.

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. For example, Top Cut Trading inc
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2/

Pack codes are worth about 15-30 cents while other codes are worth around a dollar or two.

Remember that if you're doing a TCGO code dump, post them as images and block off the QR codes. This prevents scumbags from scooping up the entire lot with client's QR reader or, in the case of typed codes, copypasting all of them onto the redemption page for themselves. DO NOT put text codes in a pastebin and remove the last character from them just because it's easier for you if you're dumping codes, scumbags have access to scripts that can easily find the missing letter/number.

ToTT: Now that we know what we want to see again
What card do you never want to see again?
>>
enjoy the last day with basic blue
>>
>>24585609

>tfw only use basic green

I guess HAMMER TIME starts on wednesday.
>>
>>24585609

But it's good for new players. :C
I used it before I switched to Iron Tide.
>>
>>24585609
How exactly is gonna be the nerf? What will they put/quit?
>>
>>24585616
green will be nerfed too
>>24585635
no official info on the specifics
>>
looking at binder guy pulls in last thread, what a disappointing set. Nearly nothing there grabs me.

Two things did - Dodrio ability has small potential in the right deck. And that Empoleon ability if stacked could be awesome. With Toads in a slow-down deck maybe? So much crap though.

Is there somewhere I can see all the new cards on one page and not every separate individual bulbapedo page?
>>
File: IMG_20151102_190330884.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151102_190330884.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
Our pulls.
>>
What are your hopes/wants for Rage of the Broken Heavens guys? (BREAKpoint is a stupid name, but most English names are)
>>
>>24585813
Mega Mawile
>>
>>24585813
BREAKpoint is stupid but Rage of the Broken Heavens isn't?
>>
Any suggestions for grinding verses? 280 atm... feel like I'm going to die. I'd say I'm around 75% win rate, but it still feels so slow.

Running Iron Tide atm.
>>
>>24586011
move to standard.
>>
>>24586062

Only thing I could do would be change a couple trainer cards at the moment. Only pulled one each of Blastoise EX, Gardevoir EX, Camerupt EX and Lucario EX.
>>
>>24586011
>>24586062
I am not trying to be a prick, but seriously get out of theme already.

By two or three days after you have finished all the tutorial/AI matches, you should be done with theme and only ever playing it again in tournaments until you have a good standard/expanded deck for those. Or for occasional daily challenges I guess.

It is so painfully slow no wonder you are taking forever. My decks are nothing special but I'm closing in on 1000 on the ladder by now. There are plenty of cheap decks / decks made from the theme cards online.
>>
>>24586068
tell you what dude, I can send you some of the crap to get a Mienshao deck / some kind of fighting going. Build that with your Lucario plus the current ladder rewards and it'll get you started. Do you have anything tradable at all? What is your SN over there?
>>
>>24586073

Nah, not a prick. Prick would of been: "Are you fucking handicapped you scrub?" and even then I wouldn't of cared. haha

I get what you're saying, just totally new to the TCG. Had the cards when I was younger just to look at. But just lately I've been taking more of a interest in it all thanks to having a bank balance that would be able to pay for cards and shit.

>>24586082

Honestly, I've got nada. About to throw some tournament tickets in and hope for some boosters.
>>
>>24586108
that was both me.

yeah play some ticket-entry tournament. even if you come last you get something that is tradable. hit me up when you're done and I can send you some things I have just spare.

Looking at what I have here, it's nothing amazing, but a couple of supporters & items and a few fighting pokemon. Enough to build a starter deck around and you can decide what you actually want and work upwards from there.
>>
>>24586125

I'll see if I can get a couple chests or something for you at the least. What's your IGN?

And of course, I'm sitting in a 4 ticket theme and absolutely no one is joining.
>>
Anyone notice that the pull rate from this set is ridiculous? I'm talking 3 FA 2 SR and 3 EX along with 2 BREAK cards in a box
>>
>>24586137
Yoggington. Once you have whatever, mark it 'for trade' in your collection, and I will send you a private offer.
>>
>>24586172
also tell me your own IGN, because I have some multiple people I don't know added and online.
>>
>>24586172
>>24586179

Just added you, Robleif.
>>
So break aren't ultra rares? You can pull a break and a ex in a pack?
>>
>>24586241
happened to 2 people at my pre release
>>
After yesterday's roll thread, I'm actually curious about how much it would cost to get this as a custom printed card sleeve. >>24584094
>>
>>24586172
>>24586179

Ended up buying a Dark Hammer(?) deck as well. Had 1.1k tokens, so should still have enough for breakthrough, I think...
>>
>>24586296
Not worth it. Custom sleeves aren't tournament legal.
>>
>>24586201
whoop, went offline. sent you two care packages there. They are definitely scraps, but a few nice bits in there. What I would say your best play is to look up the Mienshao deck, and go for that. Or any general fighting deck with Machamp, Strong energies, Fighting stadia.

What you need most is Korrinas which unfort I had none to give. More Focus Sash, and some Strong Energies - these ought be your priority. Another Lucario wouldn't hurt.

I would advise picking up the Dank Hammer theme deck - if for the Korrinas & regular energies if no other reason. Also it's pretty good as a deck for theme tournaments and will probably get back to being the best if Blue gets nerfed hard enough
>>
>>24586309
heh, perfecto. god speed up that ladder anon.
>>
>>24586330
>>24586331

I can't complain about the speed at which someone is helping me, or the amount, I'm just thankful someone is willing.

Hopefully I'll be able to climb hard and post some results.
>>
File: 1405227713109.jpg (45KB, 321x640px) Image search: [Google]
1405227713109.jpg
45KB, 321x640px
Are you ready to BREAK, anons?
>>
>>24585812
What is that Water energy?
>>
>>24586984
A water energy, looks like.
>>
>>24586984
The most expensive Water energy.
>>
>>24586984

It is from EX Emerald
>>
>>24587009
Yep, but is it a new print of BREAKthrough?
>>
>>24587019
Nah, it's 10 years old.
>>
>>24587024
Okay...sorry...I'm new to the game
>>
File: skill.jpg (56KB, 321x450px) Image search: [Google]
skill.jpg
56KB, 321x450px
heads ;)
>>
>>24587038
>>
>>24587038
>heads on laser
>tails on sleep

The average is 50/50 so what's the problem ;)
>>
File: 5050.jpg (31KB, 266x320px) Image search: [Google]
5050.jpg
31KB, 266x320px
>>24587065
50/50

BAN IT
>>
File: delicious forehead.png (233KB, 878x371px) Image search: [Google]
delicious forehead.png
233KB, 878x371px
>>24586967
Mind break best doujin tag
>>
How much are SR Enhanced Hammers going for currently?
I know the link in the OP says 6 packs but I have made a few public offers for that much and nothing.
>>
>>24585825
>http://www.pokebeach.com/2015/10/breakpoint-februarys-english-set
>Two Mega EXs for BREAKpoint
>The hour grows desperate and two worlds stand at the brink! The XY – BREAKpoint expansion reveals the growing rift between the twin worlds, first discovered by Shiny Mega Gyarados-EX (MギャラドスEX). As the rift tears through the skies, more Pokémon are drawn into the struggle, including Greninja BREAK (ゲッコウガBREAK), Luxray BREAK (レントラーBREAK), and Mega Scizor-EX (MハッサムEX)! Can they mend the rift and save both worlds from collision chaos?
>Shiny M Gyarados-EX and M Scizor EX

Mega Mawile-EX will most likely get a Premium Collection box in the same way Mega Aerodactyl-EX did.
>>
>>24587652
>120 card set
A huge set after another, suffering.
>>
>>24587065
It's .5*.5 for .25 probability of Defending Pokemon being asleep during opponent's turn.
>>
>>24587706

120 isn't even that big, that's basically Phantom Force sized

XY: 146
Flashfire: 106 + 3 ScR
Furious Fists: 111 + 2 ScR
Phantom Forces: 119 + 3 ScR
Primal Clash: 160 + 4 ScR
Roaring Skies: 108 + 2 ScR
Ancient Origins: 98 + 2 ScR
Breakthrough: 162 + 2 ScR
>>
>>24587537
Depends on what pack you're offering, some packs you need to offer 1.5 or even twice as much since they're not popular enough
>>
>>24587746
Meanwhile,
HGSS: 124
Unleashed: 96
Undaunted: 91
Triumphant: 103
CoL: 106

This is how big sets should be, not that 160 crap.
>>
>>24587746
>>24587789
around 100 cards is perfect for a set
>>
>>24587789
I would kill to have 160 cards in each of those beautiful sets. Im glad we have that many in BREAKthrough. The art in this set is amazing.
>>
>>24587789

That's the problem with having 2 smaller Japanese sets combined, and Plasma Freeze surprisingly wasn't that bad of an offender except having 6 Secret Rares

>Using HGSS block as an example when the English HGSS blocks' composition was a total clusterfuck since a lot of things were moved around to make it possible to have 5 sets since there were only 3 main Japanese sets

Let's not forget CoL is mostly reprints with bits of Lost Link and a lot of useless shit added in too

>8 of the 22 holos (The Legendary Pokemons) were useless pieces of shit
>And then there's a 11 Shiny subset of said Pokemon (the 8 + Entei/Raikou/Suicune)
>>
>>24587847
Call of Legends was a shit set, that's not the point though. The set size in that block is perfect. If juggling around japanese releases is what it takes to get sets closer to 100 cards than to 160, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>24587875

The only reason why juggling around back then was needed was due to Japanese sets didn't have a completely "fixed" release schedule until some time in the BW block. So TPCi basically had to mess around to fit the international release schedule of 1 set every three months. Considering that international Pokemon cards are now basically 2 months behind Japan starting with XY (began the trend of a set every three months cycle for Japan), we are now basically at the mercy of Pokemon Card Lab when they decided to release two smaller sets since TPCi now has practically no reason to juggle sets, decks, and stuff anymore to fill potential release gaps
>>
I'm starting the think breaktrhough is lame as fuck, i've gotten basically all shit.

I don't think I got any viable support cards besides the new stadium.
>>
Is playability literally the only thing you poorfags care about? Is that why you complain about large sets?
>>
>>24587974

Well, large sets do make collecting a hassle and you are talking to the person who has complete sets of all three e-Block sets, which contains 160~180 cards
>>
>>24587991
I like it this way, frankly

The only downside to the e-Sets is that individual cards are expensive to collect nowadays.
>>
>>24587991
Even the Crystals and the Holo subset?
>>
File: DSC_0004[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>24588011

Pardon the potato quality, but well duh
>>
>>24588023
That's some really nice shit right there.
>>
>>24587974
Yes. Having an impressive collection comes down to having money to burn. Being a good player comes down to skill as long as you flip heads.
>>
>>24587974
>Is playability literally the only thing you poorfags care about?
Why in the world would I care about anything else for a card game? I cute card that I can't play just goes into the trash.
>>
>>24588080
>Why in the world would I care about anything else for a card game?
I dunno, because you like the actual franchise, maybe?
>>
>>24588023
Damn son, I don't know if I should pity your soul or commend your valiant effort. Collected them back in the time or trades/purchases?
Also, what else lies in your binder?
>>
>>24588238

I collected them from back then when Pokemon cards were well ... cheap and plentiful enough

Most chase cards from the first EX era and both 1st Ed Shining Magikarp and Gyarados
>>
>>24588252
Do you have any trainers from e and ex series? Some of them are a bitch to find nowadays.
>>
Picked up a gold border trainer mail from the 980 stop on the ladder. Add that to the M Gardevoir from before and this locked packs are turning out better than expected.
>>
File: excited_eu2.png (79KB, 202x299px) Image search: [Google]
excited_eu2.png
79KB, 202x299px
I want to get into the tcg what do i buy i know a new collection is hitting tomorrow do i get a starter deck what do you guys recommend?
>>
>>24588561
Hit up your local league and have them recommend you the best course of action for your local meta, level of competitiveness, etc.
>>
>>24588570
afaik its only a handfull of people me and a friend wanted to start playing among ourselves before going into any tournament settings.
>>
>>24588573
You can play casually at leagues, but if it's just within your own group, you can start with theme decks and expand on them as you collect more cards. Try to match your powerlevels, it's not fun when there's one guy who can spend more on cards and keeps building much stronger decks.
>>
>>24588589
should i buy a theme deck from the new ones?
>>
>>24588589
what is the diference between colours?
>>
>>24588596
As far as theme decks go, just go with whichever you find the coolest. As you're going to change out cards you're gonna adjust its playstyle to your own preferences anyway.

You can look up the decks on bulbapedo so you can read the cards and their effects, but don't worry too much about that yet. You'll git gud if you lurk moar.

>>24588603
You mean the pokemon types?
>>
>>24588611
yes. sorry for the magic lingo
>>
>>24588596
>>24588611
Oh, alternatively, if you don't mind playing Expanded format (allows using older sets), look into the Mewtwo VS Darkrai Battle Arena decks. Very good value, and comes with 2 60-card decks that are ready to play.

>>24588614
The types are just that. Pokemon weaknesses and resistances are pretty self-explanatory if you look at the cards.
>>
>>24588629
so no diference in playstyles like magic?
>>
>>24588636
The playstyles tend to vary even within types. Sometimes one type takes over the playstyle that another type had previously. If you do decide to visit your local league, just ask the guys if you can watch them play and explain their playstyles to you. There's a nice variaty in both Standard and Expanded formats. Just like with magic, you can combine two types for synergy. Some decks referred to as Tool Box use anything regardless of type.
>>
>>24588660
so to cut it short get a theme deck and play. doesnt matter which as long as it looks cool. how do i know then what boosters to buy? it seems that from the research i did each set has diferent types
>>
>>24588670
All sets have good cards, and as you continue building your deck, eventually all legal sets end up being represented in it. Now, you have the luxury of buying a new release, so lots of opportunity for trades for the older pokemon and trainer cards that you might want to build a deck around.

Luckily, its easier to get to know the cards in Pokemon than it is in Magic, because Standard format only allows cards from the XY-series on. Expanded format is a little harder on newcomers because it goes all the way back to Black&White, but the decks I mentioned before are a good way to get into that.

Of course you can just choose to buy boosters from multiple sets, especially if you can find good deals on them.

You can also buy singles, of course, which is cheaper if you have a deck in mind. You can just netdeck of course, and then learn how that deck is intended to be run. As you battle against other decks, you'll get a general idea of how things work. That's how I got into it, in any case, because I played TCG Online before I started playing IRL.

But yeah, theme decks are good to learn the game with. They're all pretty shit and inconsistent but that makes it sort of balanced against eachother in a way.

In any case, I cannot recommend enough to meet local experienced players. Any single one of them will be glad to help you. The IRL PTCG community is wonderful.
>>
>>24588719
ok cheers im thinking of buying the theme deck iron tide and a couple boosters from the same collection and start from there. thanks for helping out
>>
>>24588729
Say, what made you want to move from Magic to Pokemon? Or do you want to do both at the same time?
>>
>>24588736
i played magic long ago i mainly play weiss these days and i wanted a new game to play so i figured why the hell not try pokemon
>>
>>24588298
Most supporters from that time period were reprinted in a form or another (Seer from Aquapolis returned in a buffed
Interviewer's Questions from Unleashed), the only one that hasn't have a functional reprint as far as my memory goes is Oracle (Skyridge). But some trainers and Stadiums from that era were pretty unique.

I wonder why they ended being so large sets (I remember reading some stuff about WotC losing the license and trying to push as many sets as possible) and why the card design was so bad (the cards were weak as shit compared to the stuff from Gen 1 and 2, Skyridge is very notorious in this aspect).
>>
>there will never be a new TCG game for the 3DS

the worst feel
>>
>>24588828
Maybe the next gen handheld will just run TCGO somehow.
>>
Can I make an exchange for the Beta reward card sleeve in TCGO? I love it and I would like to have it
>>
>>24588887
How many hundreds of tradable packs do you have?
>>
>>24588853
It's not the same without the single player RPG attached to it. I mean if you had the single player RPG and then the multiplayer was just TCGO it would be perfect.

Though you also have to make sure you get the guy that did the music from the first two games for the important battles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esnsczmMG0k
>>
File: xy44-m-diancie-ex.jpg (334KB, 650x915px) Image search: [Google]
xy44-m-diancie-ex.jpg
334KB, 650x915px
Who's dick do I have to suck to get a 1-2 line of M-Diancie?
>>
>>24589246

fuck I want it
>>
>>24589246
>no Spirit Link

It's shit.
>>
>>24589114
The music was epic.
I love playing the various covers and remixes from SD in my car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqi9ekU5bMM
>>
File: fucking_hell.jpg (319KB, 1282x722px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_hell.jpg
319KB, 1282x722px
>turn 3

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
>>
>>24589724
>playing theme
>>
OK, so, why are Fighting decks so good on paper but so shitty in play? You'd think with all the support they have (Strong Energy, Fighting Stadium, Scorcherd Earth, Korrina, Machamp) they would see tons of play, but they just don't, and when you do play them they're pretty easy to beat. What am I not seeing?
>>
>>24589801

you gotta do what you gotta do when starting out anon
>>
>>24589805
Play better fighting types, Lucario-EX is basically the only one worth running. Alternatively, you could play that Machamp/Ariados deck, not sure if it's a meme or not but seems decent.
>>
>>24589873
Now might be a good time to ask, what exactly is a "meme deck?" Because I've seen the following decks all referred to as "meme decks"

-Vespiquen
-AT metagross
-Gourgantic Gourgeist
-Dual Type Golurk+Eeveelutions
-Ampharos+shit ton of Elec energies
-Machamp/Ariados
-Sceptile
>>
>>24589916
A deck that goes below a certain threshold of cohesiveness/consistency, AKA a deck based on too many evolutionary lines or a deck that's solely focused on a super convoluted or luck-based goal, ala Giratina/Vileplume or Malamar-EX.dek.
>>
>>24589941
>Malamar-EX

I guess you're right, TCGs as a whole are just memes
>>
>>24589941
Uh huh, so basically a deck with a couple super-winning hands but a ton of garbage hands. AKA all of my decks when I played Yugioh in gradeschool.
>>
>>24589967
Yes! Except one step above. Expensive garbage. Thankfully petdecks aren't always shit in this game like they are in Yugioh, there's tons of good ones out there so long as you stay away from the obviously stupid ones.
>>
>>24589941
What the hell is the point of Malamar EX, anyway? I run into that deck all the fucking time and can't figure out why anyone would run it.
>>
>>24590011

It's ridiculously good if you believe in the heart of the cards.

And it has cool art.
>>
>>24590011
Wins and loses by luck and not skill when not in Fairybox.
>>
>>24590011
>not enjoying coin flips

Why are you even playing the game at all?
>>
>>24590011
It helps out Sceptile-EX and Machamp-EX, although Ariados is better at that
>>
>>24590011
Malamar is cheap and people think the whole "SLEEP WHEN ENERGY" thing is so good.
>>
File: plasmer.jpg (18KB, 298x320px) Image search: [Google]
plasmer.jpg
18KB, 298x320px
What's the most you've ever spent on accessories? Coins, sleeves, deckboxes, etc.

Pic related, spent 4 bucks for a fucking coin.
>>
File: ptcgo avatar.png (160KB, 218x515px) Image search: [Google]
ptcgo avatar.png
160KB, 218x515px
>>24590076
Haven't spent any real money but I spent some in-game coins to become the electric-type gym leader I always wished I was
>>
File: Fairywhereyougoin.jpg (427KB, 1428x905px) Image search: [Google]
Fairywhereyougoin.jpg
427KB, 1428x905px
is this any good /vp/?
>>
>>24590184
>Steven
>>
>tfw stopped playing this game around 18 months ago after hoarding shit tons of HGSS legends and coins
Did they ever bring the packs back or are they still unattainable? Last time i checked they were worth a good 10 each.

Android port of the game when.
>>
>>24590184
Remove Hard Charm
Add Florges-EX
4 Fairy Garden is a must
Remove Steven and birch for 2 Sycamore and 3 Shauna
Get rid of Pokemon Center Lady and energy recycle for Ultra Ball and Vs. Seeker
>>
>>24590184
Vs Seekers are better than Steven because you can grab the Supporter you need, and then use it that same turn.
>>
File: Fairywhereyougoin.jpg (440KB, 1402x888px) Image search: [Google]
Fairywhereyougoin.jpg
440KB, 1402x888px
>>24590251
>>24590252
Something like this?
>>
>>24590338
Make the Xerneas-EX to Florges 1 to 2. Other than that, it's really starting to shape up, good work.
>>
File: living the dream.png (678KB, 858x509px) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.png
678KB, 858x509px
Help me fix this meme. It bricks like fuck most of the time and when it doesn't, it doesn't do enough damage to win.
>>
Does toll and toad ever send out fakes? Cause i'm thinking of buying some old base, fossil, jungle cards to replace the one's I sold, to complete me sets
>>
>>24590385
Singles are always legit, it's loose packs you have to be wary of. But they'd never send out fake individual cards.
>>
>>24590385
>does a business that's been around for several years send out fake cards?
nah
>>
File: 1443763894449.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1443763894449.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>24590349
nois! thank you
>>
File: frightful creature.png (685KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
frightful creature.png
685KB, 1024x768px
Is there a reason to play anything but Night March?
>>
>>24590454
playing the same deck over and over gets boring
>>
>>24590468
True.

are there actually any other good decks? Even semi-good. I really want one.
>>
>>24590454

lysandre's tru--

oh wait
>>
File: memepharos 2 electric boogaloo.png (386KB, 933x330px) Image search: [Google]
memepharos 2 electric boogaloo.png
386KB, 933x330px
>>24590476
>>
>>24590483
Fuck it, I'm desperate enough to try this. Does the sheer meme energy offset the +20 you're giving your opponent with mulligans?
>>
>>24590486
you will lose way more often than you win. but when you win you will laugh your ass off.
>>
>>24590454
Better question is there any reason to play this shit game that plays itself through predetermination and luck?
rock paper scissors takes more skill
>>
>>24590501
it's fine that you don't like this game, but why not post in a different thread.
>>
>>24590501
It's fun. If you aren't having fun, then quit.
>>
>>24590476
Giratina/Reshiram

It has the added bonus of completely fucking over Night March.
>>
>>24590454
How can people actually enjoy night march? You take 15+ minutes to set up in your first turn(s), and then there's absolutely no strategy involved whatsoever, it's completely on auto-pilot.

It's just so incredibly boring, for both sides.
>>
>>24590578
It's good for grinding tokens and versus rewards, though.
>>
>>24590589
Yeah, but it's just so boring.

And it's not like there aren't other good fast decks around.
>>
>>24590578
Night March takes a lot of strategy on the rare occasion that both sides are able to put up a fight. It usually either sweeps or gets screwed over and can't put up a fight, though.
>>
>>24590601
B-But it's cheap!
>>
File: CREATIVITY.jpg (48KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
CREATIVITY.jpg
48KB, 416x416px
>>24590601
...There aren't, though. Every deck gets shit on by night march, from what I've seen, unless you're running pyroar or some shit.
>>
>>24590612
The most strategy a night march deck will ever have is "which Pokemon do I Lysandre out?"
>>
>>24590632
Not even close. There's a reason they never win tournaments. Vespiquen is more consistent and isn't shut down entirely by Aegislash.
>>
>>24590454
>>24590468
>>24590476
New person here.
I was debating on building a Night March deck for my ptcgo account, but being very item/supporter heavy with total reliance on the graveyard kind of makes me uneasy. I see how it would be an awesome as fuck deck, but I'd rather play something more fun.

Also for those of you who play irl, care to discuss how many different people you regularly play with and yours and theirs buying habits (singles only, packs, booster boxes; how frequently, etc)?
>>
>>24590677
>Graveyard

fellow YGOfag here, it's actually like playing Yugioh. It's a good transition deck from YGO to here competitively, but if you want a break from yugioh because you're sick of it, I'd play a more fun deck. Also, most decks have 30-ish trainers.
>>
>>24590632

>Thinking that running Pyroar can save you from Night March

Unless your opponent Prizes the Hex Maniac, you are going to get wrecked most of the time
>>
>>24590677
YGO dude again, forgot to mention that Pokemon is way cheaper to play. At locals, you'll find mostly kids so you can feel free to play any sort of petdeck you like. It's super fun. We buy packs, usually because the tournaments are free and we want them to keep doing them.
>>
File: dubs guy.jpg (6KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
dubs guy.jpg
6KB, 215x268px
>>24590677
>>24590688
>>24590699
>>
>>24590632
Nearly any form of disruption completely fucks over Night March, particularly decks with a lot of hammers.
>>
>>24590699
I'm 23 years old and would really prefer not to play against children the few chances I get to play irl. I do know the only pokemon stuff my FLGS holds is a box of some set and a trainer's box or two. The scene, if it ever existed, has been snuffed by Force of Will and Magic: The Gathering.
>>
File: Fug.png (19KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
19KB, 174x231px
>tell guy playing teamaqua.dek that his deck sucks
>muted for three days
>>
File: mirror.png (1MB, 1287x757px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.png
1MB, 1287x757px
Feels good to get a perfect shiftry game.
>>
Hey /vp/, this is PrimeTimePokémon...
>>
File: what the.png (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what the.png
94KB, 400x400px
>>24590820
God, he's so confused on what he wants to be. He explains things like he would to children, but the way he handles getting non-holos is way too depressing and "I just wasted 87 dollars" for children.
>>
I'm still confused at where I'm supposed to be getting cards from in ptcgo. I played for 200 years and finally got four tickets to enter the Theme tourney only to be wiped out game one by OP blue deck. But even then, the first place winner receives 3 packs of boosters, which really isn't shit.

How many hours is it assumed that folk have to grind in Versus to build a good, cheap deck (that will actually stand a chance) to start them off with in Standard? I have 275 sparks for the Versus Rewards if that gives you guys a sense of scale in how many I've won.

I'm tempted to just spend $30 or some shit and buy a bunch of random packs from different series and build something off what I get, so it'd be a dice roll.
>>
>>24590862
Buy roaring skies codes. You can get 10 for 3 bucks and they're really good trade bait. Alternatively, buy Phantom Forces packs and build night march straight from all the commons, it's super cheap and you can probably get all the cards you need in like 20 packs.
>>
>>24590862
You trade the packs for the stuff you need

You can get a bunch of common cards for a pack or tournament chest(which you get basically just for entering the tournament)

I built a Night march deck out of 4 chests and an Ancient origins Pack(I had to trade the pack plus 1 chest because it's the only way i got someone to give me 4 compressors)
>>
>>24590862
The trick is that you trade the tournament shit for shit you need. Even the losing prize chest can be traded for a decent amount of staple trainers.
>>
File: irritating little shit.jpg (127KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
irritating little shit.jpg
127KB, 323x450px
What's the best way to make use of this fucker?
>>
>>24590870
Where can I buy the codes? I don't want to have to deal with petty bidding nonsense on ebay.
>>
>>24590942
This seems to be the cheapest.

>Roaring Skies:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10x-Pokemon-XY-Roaring-Skies-TCG-Online-Code-Cards-NM-Mint-Pokemon-XY-Roaring-Sk-/351567280359?hash=item51db0af8e7:g:R9cAAOSwd0BV7bof

>Phantom Forces:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-XY-Phantom-Forces-Booster-Codes-Online-Pokemon-TCGO-Card-Emailed-/331698430637?hash=item4d3ac462ad:g:9UIAAOSwhcJWN-~L
>>
Since there's all this talk about prices, why do the Double Crisis packs sell for ~50 cents a pack? Seems awfully high when you're only getting 7 cards from a less than 40 card set, none of which are particularly good.
>>
>>24590992
Because Courtney FA.
>>
>>24590992
Collectors and the fact that they were only ever sold in an expensive blister.
>>
>>24590999
what? she's not listed in the 34 card list.
>http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Double_Crisis_%28TCG%29

>>24591003
Ah, I see. I'm wanting to collect a playset of all the Team Aqua stuff from it for a fun but shit deck idea.
>>
>>24591017
Groudon EX FA = Courtney FA & friends.
>>
File: thingslikethatmakesmesick.jpg (14KB, 192x189px) Image search: [Google]
thingslikethatmakesmesick.jpg
14KB, 192x189px
And so, more stuff are having their street dates broken and the Promo collection numbers confirmed

http://www.pokebeach.com/2015/11/pikachu-ex-and-hoopa-ex-legendary-collections-out-early

http://www.pokebeach.com/2015/11/breakthrough-collector-chest-tin-also-out-early

>mfw I still have to wait 2 weeks for them to officially come out in Canada
>>
>>24591212
Jesus fucking Christ, those cards are gorgeous.
>>
>>24591301
Those cards are shit, the Japaneses ones look better with the "Grid Holo" finish.
>I tried taking a pic, but my camera is a shit.
>>
>>24590896
I run it with Regice and Miltank. It's pretty fun.
>>
File: inline_nd5drnQOhC1r3z2yq.jpg (33KB, 370x229px) Image search: [Google]
inline_nd5drnQOhC1r3z2yq.jpg
33KB, 370x229px
>waiting for update so I can redeem all these codes
>>
So buying 5-card roaring skies boosters would be a waste of coins rights?
>>
>>24588895
Not so many...but if it's tradeable, I'd like to have it someday
>>
File: 20151103_223825~2.jpg (508KB, 1445x1850px) Image search: [Google]
20151103_223825~2.jpg
508KB, 1445x1850px
Walmart just stock some break packs.
Time to weight'em.
>>
>>24591486
Not necessarily if you don't have all the commons and uncommons from the set you need.

It comes with some pretty decent trainers and shit.
>>
File: ss+(2015-11-04+at+09.10.05).jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-04+at+09.10.05).jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>24591676

>tfw still playing

too spooky
>>
>>24591684
uwot m8
>>
hi guys, haven't played TCG since my TurboDarkrai deck with Mimes, what did I miss?
>>
File: ptcgo typical starting hand.jpg (140KB, 1072x442px) Image search: [Google]
ptcgo typical starting hand.jpg
140KB, 1072x442px
Another fantastic day in the world of PTCGO shuffle engine.
>>
>>24591978
Just shuffle better senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (806KB, 2048x1255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
806KB, 2048x1255px
78% win rate expanded with this JUST deck. What is the percentage with a good deck? 95? Higher?

Anyway, how fucked is this deck? I have one more Mega Lucario and would like to include it when I get the seond Lucario from Vs.
>>
File: kingler_getrekt.png (56KB, 179x171px) Image search: [Google]
kingler_getrekt.png
56KB, 179x171px
>flip 2 heads on crushing hammers
>"so how many years did it take for you to learn how to hack??"
>3 heads
>he concedes
>mfw
>>
>4967 tokens
>257 tickets
I'm ready for today.
>>
Nerfs to basic theme decks yet?
>>
>>24590950
Update: I bought 30 Phantom Forces packs for $6 last night and opened every single one.
Got the playset of all Night Marchers I needed, a playset of that one stadium I forgot the name of, and a good handful of trainers to help me build. All that's left is to buy the singles. Thanks for the advice!
What was that, you ask?
What value pulls did I get?
In 30 fucking packs I pulled two EX and zero full arts: Malamar and Florges
How can folk possibly buy physical boosters without getting fucked?
>>
>>24592126
>How can folk possibly buy physical boosters without getting fucked?

>>24591516
>>
Team Aqua guy from the other day.
Do any of you sell physical singles?
I want a playset of most Team Aqua cards from the Double Crisis set and would rather go through people than with TnT.
I'll also be willing to buy the same shit in ptcgo depending on price.
>>
355/980 in Verses.
Extra boosters and Korrina would be nice, but I swear this goes so slow.
>>
File: headsPlease.png (517KB, 1029x331px) Image search: [Google]
headsPlease.png
517KB, 1029x331px
/vp/, how do i improve my masterpiece?
>>
>>24592225
evosoda/10
why korrina?
>>
>>24592247
it helps a lot with ensuring im set up on my first attacking turn by grabbing a trick coin if im missing it or a level ball/evosoda for airados/doublade
>>
>>24592200
No, this is not the place to go if you want to buy/sell cards.
>>
>>24592287
Later today, take korrina out and add the reprinted supporter.
You know the one.
>>
One and a half hours until update starts.
Six and a half hours until we can play.

>>24592121
Six and a half hours.
>>
>>24592303
Gotcha, my bad.
>>
>>24592326

Not soon enough.
>>
>>24592326
They should've updated at night when everybody was asleep desu senpai
>>
>>24592358
Yeah, but I doubt the update is something they can just have a computer do by itself. They need actual people to make sure this goes well, so it is better they do it during the day.
Having the devs come in at midnight to do an update is unreasonable.
>>
>>24592078
every single time you meet regice he will wreck you. Hippowdon too but there's not so many of those about. And Pyroar for that matter. Find space for a good non-EX or even Stage 1 somewhere.
>>
>>24592225
I wonder if hitting Wally early might be more beneficial than Korrina.
>>
maintenance :o
>>
>>24592668
4 hours, 15 minutes.
>>
Any chance they finish sooner?
>>
>>24592820
lol
>>
>>24592820
You must be new.
>>
Debating on picking up a trainers box for Primal Clash.
What does the code included in the box unlock on ptcgo?
>>
File: GyaradosXYPromo60.jpg (307KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
GyaradosXYPromo60.jpg
307KB, 600x839px
xy promos when?
>>
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/35180-producer%E2%80%99s-letter-an-exciting-new-play-experience-in-v-232/

>Can no longer disable animations.
>Clicking cards removed, now you have to drag and drop.
>Prize cards stacked up for no reason.
>No longer see energy or tool cards off to the side of your cards.

Dead game confirmed.
>>
>>24593294
I love the ancient traits.
>>
>>24593787

still better than what they did to the magic online client
>>
>>24593787
>judging before playing
>>
Alright guys this isn't my homeboard and i don't really want to bother with this kikery for too long.
Could somebody tell me what packs i should farm for mew and ditto (doesn't even need to be ex or anything) on PTCGO pls
>>
>>24593884
You can't farm for packs with those cards anymore.
But you can trade for them.
>>
>>24593896
Many thanks, anon.
>>
>>24593869
>Implying it won't be shit.
>>
>>24593787
>>Can no longer disable animations.

They were only a problem because they were fucking awful. This led to people making the choice of not knowing what the fuck was going on in some cases but enjoying the speed of the game, or people watching the awful animations and the game being more clear. It didn't help that the game log is fucking awful as well.

Whatever. As long as the dropping point is accurate, who cares?

>Prize cards stacked up for no reason.

Easily the most concerning part of this. How easy is it going to be to tell how many are left? How is Town Map going to work? This could be awful but we don't know yet.

>No longer see energy or tool cards off to the side of your cards.

"Now pips attach to the edge of the Pokémon card for energy cards and tools."

To be honest I have no idea what this means, but I'd guess it's fine.
>>
>>24593787

This is potentially a dealbreaker on trackpad. Will have to see how it works before bitching too hard.
>>
>>24594030
im so mad about this! who drags???!! fucking idiots.
>>
So do we know what "adjusted contents" for the basic theme deck means yet? No Lapras would be a big hit.
>>
>Conceding a match during an opponent’s turn now ends the match at the end of that turn, rather than immediately.

So this just lets you get one more knockout?
>>
>>24594065

my guess would be

- lapras
- HA articuno
- muscle band
- either 1 shauna or 1 fan club
+ some garbage
>>
>Junk Arm (TM #87): Supporter and Stadium cards can be returned to the hand with Junk Arm.
Nice, a shiftry buff

>The "I Am Getting" and "I Am Giving" filters in Public Trade do not filter results.
RIP casual traders
>>
oh hey, it's back
>>
File: update.png (284KB, 715x552px) Image search: [Google]
update.png
284KB, 715x552px
I forgot to practice expanded before the update. What's a tourney deck with the least strategy needed?
>>
>>24593787

>Can no longer disable animations.

what the fuck
>>
>>24594167
I never bothered disabling them since you can skip them anyways
>>
>>24594165
>Conceding a match during an opponent turn now end the match at the end of that turn

God fucking dammit i already hated these cunts that don't go for the finishing blow straight away and now i'll have to sit through their bullshit
>>
File: promos.png (354KB, 584x448px) Image search: [Google]
promos.png
354KB, 584x448px
There's also vaporeon+jolteon boxes/sleeves. Still no espeon box.
>>
>>24594180
Or being forced to endure the worlds slowest Night March/Rayquaza player to finish their fucking turn.
>>
OH GODAMMIT ITS THEME FOR TICKETS WEEK.

fuck this I can wait.
>>
it looks like fucking hearthstone now.
dropped.
>>
This is disgusting. Uninstalled.
>>
>undo has been removed
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
File: zoro.png (346KB, 497x328px) Image search: [Google]
zoro.png
346KB, 497x328px
I bought 4 of the celebi blisters
>3 zoroark break
>1 raichu break
>1 noivern break
>1 smeargle
>1 dodrio
>2 noctowl
>no EXs in 12 packs, 5 breaks though
>>
File: shit.png (334KB, 698x199px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
334KB, 698x199px
>>24594255
4 jirachi packs just gave me the shit mewtwo.
>>
>client just keeps updating

Is it supposed to do this?
>>
File: 1319660511730.png (113KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
1319660511730.png
113KB, 432x576px
>There's three different Chespins in Breakthrough
>>
File: blue.png (608KB, 811x500px) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
608KB, 811x500px
>No lapras/ delta articuno

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 24

1 Articuno ROS 16
1 Corsola XY 36
4 Froakie KSS 12
3 Frogadier XY 40
1 Greninja XY 41
3 Magikarp AOR 19
1 Gyarados AOR 20
2 Panpour XY 37
2 Simipour XY 38
3 Spheal PRC 46
2 Sealeo PRC 47
1 Walrein PRC 48

Trainer Cards - 17

1 Rough Seas PRC 137
2 Shauna XY 127
2 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94
2 Battle Reporter FFI 88
1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
2 Muscle Band XY 121
1 Exp. Share PRC 128
1 Weakness Policy PRC 142
2 Dive Ball PRC 125
2 Acro Bike PRC 122
1 Roller Skates PHF 103

Energy - 19
>>
File: 1295591256256.jpg (59KB, 437x701px) Image search: [Google]
1295591256256.jpg
59KB, 437x701px
>Tournament rewards is still ancient origins
Well there goes my profit chance.

Is there any way to disable that retarded zoom on cards?
>>
File: green.png (612KB, 795x505px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
612KB, 795x505px
I'm not familiar with the original, this looks good still.

Pokémon - 25

2 Doduo XY 98
1 Dodrio XY 99
4 Chespin XY 12
3 Quilladin XY 13
1 Chesnaught XY 14
3 Pansage KSS 2
2 Simisage XY 11
4 Seedot FLF 5
2 Nuzleaf FLF 6
1 Shiftry FLF 7
2 Tropius ROS 12

Trainer Cards - 17

1 Tierno PHF 107
1 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
1 Lysandre FLF 90
1 Ace Trainer AOR 69
2 Lucky Helmet AOR 77
2 Ultra Ball FLF 99
1 Energy Retrieval PRC 126
2 Potion KSS 37
1 Switch KSS 38
2 Professor's Letter XY 123
1 VS Seeker PHF 109

Energy - 18

2 Double Colorless Energy XY 130
16 grass
>>
This looks and feels shit now
>>
>>24594297

>lost 1 sycamore
>lost 1 tirano
>gained the lucky helmets

I think that's it
>>
File: red.png (531KB, 829x403px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
531KB, 829x403px
>Supposed to nerf
>Give it entei

Pokémon - 24

2 Sentret FLF 81
2 Furret FLF 82
1 Entei AOR 14
4 Fennekin XY 24
3 Braixen XY 25
1 Delphox XY 26
2 Ponyta FLF 14
2 Rapidash FLF 15
3 Slugma KSS 6
2 Magcargo XY 21
2 Torkoal FLF 16

Trainer Cards - 16

1 Scorched Earth PRC 138
2 Professor Birch's Observations PRC 134
1 Steven ROS 90
2 Blacksmith FLF 88
2 Hard Charm XY 119
1 Sparkling Robe FFI 99
2 Poké Ball KSS 35
2 Super Potion XY 128
1 Escape Rope PRC 127
2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

Energy - 20
>>
These new animations are fucking aids.
>>
So I'm sure I'll get used to it within the next week, but fuckkkkkkk this shit so hard right now.
>>
File: kyoto.png (23KB, 141x126px) Image search: [Google]
kyoto.png
23KB, 141x126px
>>24594285
>magikarp/gyarados
RIP
>>
With forced animations every match feels like the opponent is lobotomized takes waiting forever
>>
>>24594308
Actually literally everything in the patch is fucking aids.
>>
The amount of time the animations are adding to matches... just kill me now.
>>
File: time.png (613KB, 1202x715px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
613KB, 1202x715px
6 fucking minutes to when I started steamrolling at turn 3.
>>
>>24594332
im so fucking angry right now wtf!!!
>>
Please don't let this update ruin the game. Go to the forums and yell at the devs. Thanks.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/35179-producers-letter-new-v232-play-experience-discussion
>>
This fucking 'drag and drop' shit got old so fucking fast

Now it takes fucking forever to play with my fucking trackpad
>>
>>24594229
>undo has been removed.

Hey, at least that means that players can't use it to stall matches and encourage smarter plays.
>>
The client is so awful now
>>
>>24594356

That's no issue. But I'll have to become Marty McFly if I ever want enough time to play more than 5 matches in a row from now on. These animations are killing me.
>>
Is the Jirachi or the Celebi promo better? I have 2k coins to dump on packs.
>>
>>24594380
Celebi is better than baltoy for shiftry/anti shiftry decks, so you should have 4 just for that.
>>
>>24594354
obviously they do this shit to cater ipad users

but my god, no more animation cancel, what the fuck
>>
File: letsbefriends.png (21KB, 731x95px) Image search: [Google]
letsbefriends.png
21KB, 731x95px
I think there is going to be lots of friend requests in the nest few days.
>>
>>24594410
I almost clicked that shit after i finished a match

They did literally nothing right with this update
>>
>no animation disabled
>a trainer challenge now take 5 years to finish and normal match take 10 due to people already slow as fuck with their thoughts
>>
HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR MAJOR PATCH CHANGE SENPAI?
>>
It's so awkward to check everything on the table right now. How could they green light this shit.
>>
So they really were trying to kill off the TCG for good with BREAKthrough
>>
beside the removal animation diasbled, imma be devil advocate here for a moment and say maybe it will just take some time to get used to the new changes
>>
well they did one thing right
>>
File: Screenshot (6).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
1MB, 1366x768px
Oh joy.
>>
I guess I'm not playing on PTCGO anymore then
>>
>>24594377
>I'll have to become Marty McFly
Who?
>>
i had to redraw 3 times becuase i didnt get a basic pokemon at the start of the match and it took ten years FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>24594523
>who?
are you fucking serious?
>>
File: 1435637619680.jpg (150KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435637619680.jpg
150KB, 900x900px
>8 fucking minutes for a trainer challenge on easy mode with these bullshit animations
>>
File: que.png (133KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
que.png
133KB, 252x244px
>>24594410
What's different about it?
>>
>>24594534
What, is it some rapper? I don't really keep up with normie shit
>>
>>24594523

I'm hurting right now.
>>
>In part, undo was removed to help bring the game up to a competitive standard.

> Deliberate Play: Click and Drag We want to make sure you only play the cards you really mean to play. Now, all cards are dragged and dropped into play. This is a more deliberate action than accidentally clicking or tapping a card. If you grab the wrong card by mistake, you can simply place it back into your hand to not play it.

> As part of this, the ability to undo some actions has been removed. Previously undo was confusing, in that some actions could be undone and some not, because of the order of operations. The removal of undo also makes the TCG Online on par with real world TCG events, in that there are no “take backs.” Additionally, the removal of undo also reduces overall complexity and the possibility of bugs.

> Overall, by making playing cards a more deliberate action, we believe mistakes will be fewer and gameplay more straightforward.
>>
So, what are the odds of the developers actually reverting some of these changes?

>>24594537
The friend request and done buttons have changed positions.
>>
>open 10 packs
>no EX
>no breaks
>not even any skyla

just fuck my shit up
>>
File: new update.gif (633KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
new update.gif
633KB, 500x290px
>Click trade
>Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe has stopped working

I can tell this is gonna be a great update.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>24594530
>tfw one match opponent had no basics for 7 draws in the beginning.
>He was playing Night March.
>>
>they changed vs ladder maximum points from 700 to 2k
>sweet, more prizes
>this update happened
JUST KILL ME
>>
>>24594515
At least now you can play Memepharos and make your opponent concede because of the 30+ mulligans taking a lifetime and a half :^)
>>
>>24594543
>we added this to make the game more like real life!
>we also added a bunch of shit that makes the layout different from the real game for no reason!
I also don't recall having to slam cards into each other to attack.
>>
File: 1398217307439.jpg (147KB, 391x517px) Image search: [Google]
1398217307439.jpg
147KB, 391x517px
>>24594547
>>not even any skyla
>tfw I can use my FA Skylas in Standard again
>>
File: Screenshot (7).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (7).png
1MB, 1366x768px
Eyyyy.... it's something.
>>
>>24594516
Same here. Even if I get faster operating this shit, the 12 year olds playing this definitely never will. There already was a huge problem with opponents playing too slow.
>>
>half an hour after the server back up
>only 3 trainer challenge games finished
>>
>>24594578
i'm on my 6th, git gud
>>
>>24594580
i think i should get back on computer and use cheatengine speed hack to go sanic mode
playing on ipad is too damn slow now
>>
CAN YOU LITERALLY NOT SEE HOW MANY CARDS YOU HAVE LEFT IN YOUR DECK ANYMORE?
>>
you can get 2 rares in 5 card packs from this set

only happened to me once but I was pretty surprised
>>
>>24594592
it is next to your icon, idiot
>>
>>24594576
>Night March
>Rayquaza
>Vespiquen

They were bad enough before, but now it will literally take 10 minutes for a single turn, even if you're playing decently fast
>>
This is fucking terrible. I haven't seen an online game disaster this bad since Phantasy Star Online 2 started deleting random files from your hard drive.
>>
>col energy are officially useless

just kill me senpai
>>
>>24594600
Oh. I always hovered over the deck in the old client.
>>
>>24594609
holy hell at the hyperbole
>>
>>24594618
Well, assuming their example is real, it's very possible that they haven't seen many disasters.
>>
Well, at least coin flips are faster.
>>
Feeling generous, here's a thank you for being such a friendly general:

TPY-4H3D-LB6-FXA

Be sure to post what you get!
>>
>>24594629
No they aren't.
>>
>>24594613
why?

also
>use speedhack
>trainer challenge back to 2-3 mins max per match
AHH YEEE
vs gonna be a bitch though
>>
You can still click instead of DnD. Just tested it.
>>
File: 4d45571d5e168ba7badd7265d5337174.png (980KB, 1056x715px) Image search: [Google]
4d45571d5e168ba7badd7265d5337174.png
980KB, 1056x715px
>>24594632
Thanks, it wasn't that great of a pack anyway.
>>
>>24594648

because you don't see the energy, just the symbol next to the pokemon
>>
>>24594648
Speedhack? I'm interested. I've heard of an autoplayer before, but I've never been able to find it.
>>
>>24594668
just use cheatengine, pick the pokemon ctg exe, then enable speed hack to x2 or x3
only work vs trainer because they react as fast as computer, vs real player it is basically useless
>>
File: 2015-11-04_00025.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-04_00025.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
This update sucks so bad that the AI is even giving up.

Yes, apparently the AI will actually concede now if you are one turn from winning.
>>
>>24594350
this!!!
>>
>mfw this is dev way to say fuck you to shiftry and other bullshit deck in unlimited mode
20 mins is not enough for this shit
>>
File: 1444342530824.png (1MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444342530824.png
1MB, 1520x1080px
Remember, the best way to show them you hate it is to not play.
>>
>>24594686
But I see 0 cards left on the AI deck
>>
>>24594772
are you calling me a liar?
>>
what changes did they do to the blue/red/green basic xy?
>>
>>24594788
literally scroll up faggot
>>
>>24594788
See: >>24594285 >>24594297 >>24594307
>>
>>24594772
Oooh... So that's what happened...
Fuck, how did they even manage to do that?
>>
>>24594783
Yes sir
>>
What are the chances to regain the choice of avoiding animations?
>>
File: img-thing[1].jpg (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing[1].jpg
4KB, 300x300px
>>24594815
about the same chance of you getting laid in the next week
>>
>>24594830
You seem nervous, anon
Maybe is the fact that now you have to spend TEN FUCKING MINUTES to do a match with the AI?
>>
>vs ai
>15 turns without a single fucking energy
JUST
>>
Those 12 trainer matches was worth boys.
>>
>>24594860
I'll say, that's a nice fisherman.
>>
Honestly, best thing everyone can do is post something. Be polite, just say "mandatory animations are awful and I don't enjoy playing anymore" or something like that.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/35179-producers-letter-new-v232-play-experience-discussion
>>
I'll make the new thread, one sec.
>>
>>24594974
>>24594974
>>24594974
Here we go.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.