[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did GF ever explain why Spiky Eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Spikey.png (49KB, 495x603px) Image search: [Google]
Spikey.png
49KB, 495x603px
Did GF ever explain why Spiky Eared Pichu and Cosplay Pikachu can't be traded up?
>>
>>24584051
Why would they? It's GF
>>
They didn't want to have to put in custom sprites in every subsequent game.
>>
>>24584075
True..

>>24584093
But all it would take is a slight alteration to existing models and it could be considered a form change.
>>
>>24584183
Well, I don't know why, but they really didn't like the effort it would take to do that very simple thing.
>>
>>24584051
Dunno if it's a fan theory or actually in the game, but I think there's a bullshit excuse about spiky ear pichu time-traveled with celebi so she can't be transferred outside of johto.

My memory fuzzy on it though. I barely remember getting the pichu.
>>
If you attempt to transfer Pichu, it says that due to have traveled with Celebi, its dangerous to transfer it and that it has to staywhere it is.

Fits with PMD EoS time travelers altering the continuity of time-space.
>>
>>24584262
That makes sense, but does that mean that pichu going back and staying there is part of the time line... What if pichu is going back in time over and over again because you died and it missed you so much that it went back over and over again.
>>
It can't evolve or be Shiny.
>>
>>24584051
They just didn't care.
>>
>>24584262
So then why can you transfer Celebi?
>>
No but i think we will get an Event raichu that cant be traded in gen 8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.