[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday makes us 2 years out since XY came out. I'm optimistically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: kalos.png (3MB, 1630x1068px) Image search: [Google]
kalos.png
3MB, 1630x1068px
Yesterday makes us 2 years out since XY came out.

I'm optimistically waiting for another shot at Kalos.
>>
>>24465941
Fuck Kalos. I want Gen 7 with a South America-inspired region already.
>>
I'm optimistically waiting for gen 7 while I replay gen 5.
>>
The only enjoyable thing about X&Y was that brief period before Pokebank where everything online was 100% legit and people worked for everything.

Wonder trade was amazing, random passerby battles were amazing, trading was awesome and had weight, you were all progressing together and getting better and better, getting genuinely excited by finding your favorites through the discovery/exploration process.
The online then, the experience of playing a main Pokemon game connected in a semi-MMO state was godlike, it will never be that good again.

Take that amazing experience away and it's not the greatest game, the gyms were all extremely easy and the soundtrack was hit and miss, not too many new Pokemon either and no real postgame.
>>
>>24466948
this so fucking much
>>
>>24465941
I really want a good endgame for Kalos in Z. I thought the region itself was pretty beautiful, but everything felt so short and there weren't any really good dungeon. Terminus was shit compared to something like Cerulean cave, Mt.Silver, or the Whirl and Seafoam Islands.

There's got to be more to do in Kalos than that. Also, I know some of you guys will hate me for saying this, but I wish there were more water routes and islands and shit for Kalos.
>>
>>24466986
I want gen 7 to cut off previous gens just like gen 3 did, and take that opportunity to rework a lot of the technical aspects of Pokemon, and in preventing hacked Pokemon they could also give an in-game (literal, explained by some VR shit in-universe) battle simulator so the 100% competitive fags aren't forced to grind shit either if they don't want to.

Of course that will cause a shitstorm, living dex players will throw the biggest fit possible, but I really enjoyed pre-Pokebank gen 6, that was so fucking awesome.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 474x595px
>>24466948
>>24466986
My compatriots of African descent

Sadly this seems like a once in a lifetime situation, the backlash for not being able to transfer your Pokemon in RS was enormous and I doubt GF will want to take that risk again.

If they could only replace IVs with a better system. Something that's not required to start playing online but at the same time worth grinding and trading for.
>>
i Cant wait for another Kalos game. XY has so much potential but it needs some polishing when it comes to the story and characters and some solid postgame or at least some cool post game faiclity. If they can do that it'll be amazing (considering they're taking their time with it i assume they'll at least try)

Platinum fixed messy DP. Im sure Z (or whatever) can fix at least most of the XY issues
>>
>>24465941
Lumiose City is shaped like a pizza.
>>
>>24467138
I hope they just straight out get rid of your "rivals" the way BW2 got rid of N, Bianca and Cheren by shoving them into plot device, Pokemon Prof and Gym Leader positions respectively.

Tierno could be a star of some kind of new contest/dancing minigame, Trevor could be a professor Sycamore's assistant or even Professor himself, while Shauna... ugh honestly, no idea, just tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>24467174
more like a time gear.
>>
>>24465941
It was 2 years already? Can't believe this shit region wasn't announced earlier

There was too short spawn between Unova and Kalos, that's why it's so fucking rushed
>>
File: Kalos 2.png (91KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos 2.png
91KB, 320x210px
>>
>>24467683
I want something like this.
>>
>>24466948
>>24466986
>>24467002
i put a good 400 hours into Y before restarting as a girl just so i could get 100% completion with the outfits for both genders
and then injection and pokebank happened and i dropped it after the E4 a second time. Then the piece of shit that was ORAS came around while injection was still a thing making an already bad game worse. Pokemon is dead to me
>>
File: 1435911444466.png (256KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1435911444466.png
256KB, 500x475px
ZONE LIBRE
O
N
E

L
I
B
R
E
>>
>>24467977
>LIBRE
who?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.