[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 50

File: uHEi68i.jpg (108KB, 605x1004px) Image search: [Google]
uHEi68i.jpg
108KB, 605x1004px
What the fuck
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 640x130px)
image.jpg
29KB, 640x130px
GUYS
>>
We already have a thread on this.

>>21812436
>>
So basically, EVERYTHING is canon now?

Oh fuck, we are Zelda now.
>>
Already discussed, check the catalog.

Then again that thread is auto saging now
>>
>>21816698
She's an alien.
>>
>a world where the Battle Frontier is already built
>>
>>21816698
Hoenn's distortion world confirmed?
>>
Shall we move here? The other thread is autosaging.
>>
>>21816801
Yes
>>
>>21816797
Pretty much.

The glitch thing might be a little far-fetched, though, and I don't know how BW/BW2 would fit in this mess. Since they were clearly alternate timelines already.

I believe Looker is originally from Universe B (or maybe even A, considering he could be the guy from the international police in Gen 1), and just landed on Universe C for the first time in ORAS. That's why he lost his memory.

Also, Origins 2 when? I want to see glorious Universe C's version of Johto.
>>
>>21816769
No. The context of the scene is that there's a giant asteroid and they want to solve the problem by sending it to the GBA dimension so it will destroy GBA Hoenn instead of ORAS Hoenn. Zinnia says "fuck that" and stops them.
>>
File: galo shades shock.gif (397KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
galo shades shock.gif
397KB, 360x240px
>>21816698
>ORAS isn't a remake, it's an alternate dimension Pokemon
>>
>>21816895
Or maybe it's just "it's pokémon I ain't gonna explain shit you autists pick whatever headcanon makes you want to buy the games".

Interesting is the fact the protagonist during the initial cutscene is playing the classic RSE in the van, what if that's the Hoenn Zinnia is talking about.
>>
>>21816895
I want to be able to find a way to save universe one. I hate the me that was the PC in it. But I was able to love the me that was me eventually. So I won't give up on that universe.

ometedou
>>
>>21816945
Nintendo bothered to explain Zelda when the fans got autistic enough, it can happen here too.
>>
>>21816945
>Interesting is the fact the protagonist during the initial cutscene is playing the classic RSE in the van, what if that's the Hoenn Zinnia is talking about.
Yeah, that's exactly what it is. The thing is that this "other Hoenn" from the game in the cutscene was confirmed to be an alternate dimension.
>>
>>21816895
I want there to be an explanation for how baby Pokemon weren't known for gen 1 though.

Also when do we use this as a connection for the anime to crossover or cameo with the games and/or Pokemon special?
>>
File: xy.jpg (73KB, 605x653px) Image search: [Google]
xy.jpg
73KB, 605x653px
>>
>>21816945
Because this isn't just a random side-comment. It's actually a pretty major plot point in Delta Episode. You can't see the context from that image, though.
>>
Heh, there's a reference to Big when you watch your TV.
It's that movie where Tom Hanks plays a kid who wished to became an adult and now has to deal with growing up overnight.
>>
File: 1415555074937.png (47KB, 199x191px)
1415555074937.png
47KB, 199x191px
>>21816995
but how can you say that's the same bw know? what if it's an alternate bw?
>>
>>21816971
It's funny because every time I see a Zelda thread they treat that canon timeline as cheap bullshit because it ruins their headcanon
>>
>>21816993
yoooooo what the fuck
>>
>>21816993
>floette never existed
>fairy types never existed in that world
>>
What if there's only one Distortion World that connects all of the Pokemon universes?

What if Cyrus from Universe B ends up in Universe C?

"This, I promise you. I will break the secrets of the world. With that knowledge, I will create my own complete and perfect world. One day, you will awaken to a world of my creation. A world without spirit."

There's a plot for a future Pokemon game in there.
>>
Giratina confirmed to be key to the Mutliverse.

Sinnoh remakes going to be FUCKING INSANE

Giratina makes it so that in the climax of the 4th Gen remakes an alternate version of yourself appears to battle the non-box legendary.
>>
>>21816993
the laser created the mega stones. it hit a meteor and created deoxys and the stones. you can even see dna on the stones and deoxys is involved with dna. boom
>>
>>21817051
WHAT IF LYSANDRE IS CYRUS CORRUPTED DURING HIS TRIP INTO THE ALTERNATE DIMENSION
>>
>>21817051
>Sinnoh remakes
>Enter distortion world
>there's a 32-bit Cyrus roaming around speaking nonsense
>>
>>21817067
WHAT IF LYSANDRE IS ALL THE MAIN PROTAGS, SPLIT INTO MANY DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES SINCE HIS BODY COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRI[ THROUGH THE DISTORTION WORLD
>>
So is Digimon an alternate universe where they mutated a different way, or where people built them out of data as they knew about Pokemon but were from a timeline where they either all died or never were created there?

Crossover when?
>>
THE HYPERCRISIS IS REAL!!!
>>
File: wtf_shinji.jpg (21KB, 479x282px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_shinji.jpg
21KB, 479x282px
>>21816698
Dude, that changes everything.
>>
The reason the Diamond and Pearl only have Dialga or Palkia is because Hoopa stole the other one.
>>
>>21817051
This sounds way too fucking great, I'm sad it will never happen.
>>
dude whatttttttttttt
>>
>>21817086
If you mean Cyrus that's going a bit too far
>>
As the last thread said, this would explain why Pokemon Origins was an exact retelling of RBY/FRLG, except with Mega Evolution randomly thrown in.
>>
GUYS
GUYS
GUYS

WHAT IF

AND I NEED YOU TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS ONE:

WHAT IF

None of this is real?
>>
File: nuke.jpg (148KB, 604x1305px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
148KB, 604x1305px
>MC and Steven getting BTFO by Zinnia
>>
File: yes.jpg (65KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
65KB, 800x480px
>Arceus made the universe with its 1000 arms
>1000 arms
>each arm is, actually, a single Arceus
>a single Arceus is the God of each Pokémon universe
>this not only includes each version, but also the anime and manga(s)

POKÉMON HAS A THOUSAND UNIVERSES, FUCK EVERYTHING, COMIC BOOK MULTIVERSES A SHIT
>>
I hope they won't throw away this potential they've created (ahah who am I kidding, we're talking about GF) because the next games could be sick.
>>
File: 1407464515772.jpg (161KB, 933x431px) Image search: [Google]
1407464515772.jpg
161KB, 933x431px
What if it's all for nothing and the only way to change things is become Arceus
>>
How are the anime and the manga series going to deal with this? Are they just going to ignore it like they've always done?
>>
>>21817160
Yes. Except maybe Origins.
>>
>>21817160
You mean the Episode Delta or the fact that someone from the Anime or Manga should acknowledge the existence of another fucking pokéverse?

captcha: abourto Returns
>>
>>21817160
The anime already introduced different dimensions.
We know one where Serena and Pikachu are jerks, Team Rocket are heroes, Clemont is /fit/ and Ash is a crybaby
>>
>>21817024
No, I think B/W B2/W2 are in the one with Kalos. It's obvious the ultimate weapon was used in Kalos, that explains the desert resort and Unova being destroyed a few times only to be rebuilt by Reshiram/Zekrom.
>>
>>21817183
*was used in Unova

My bad
>>
>>21817133
How can it be if our eyes aren't?
>>
File: 1415584735799.gif (262KB, 450x452px)
1415584735799.gif
262KB, 450x452px
>>21817138
> each arm is, actually, a single Arceus
> that Arceus has 1000 arms too
> each of THOSE arms are Arceuses
>>
>>21816698
>yfw every form of Pokemon media is an alternate universe which will all connect in one final, ultimate game
>>
File: Dirty Deeds done dirt CHEAP.png (747KB, 489x751px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty Deeds done dirt CHEAP.png
747KB, 489x751px
next gen champ?
>>
>>21817183
>This much headcanon
>>
>>21817138
That's a big theory.
>>
>>21817205
> final game
> it's only one version
> it's just called "Pokémon"
>>
>>21817222
That's going to fuck with future archival.
>>
>>21817222
It will feature all regions :^)
>>
File: I just released it.jpg (84KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
I just released it.jpg
84KB, 400x359px
>>21817204
>if you catch an Arceus, you caught a bazillion fucking gods and universes in a little ball
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE WE DONE
>>
>>21817183
When you send a Pokemon from an old game to BW, its location is listed as "____, after a long journey through time". When you send it into Gen 6, it gets updated to "Journeyed from across Time and Space"
>>
File: MULTIVERSE ketchum kun.jpg (87KB, 550x505px) Image search: [Google]
MULTIVERSE ketchum kun.jpg
87KB, 550x505px
>>21817160
>How are the anime and the manga series going to deal with this

Holy fuck, this explains why Ash has brown eyes since BW. Multiverse. May from Advanced Generation is probably not going to come back in this series. No wonder Ash doesn't age, holy fuck.
>>
>>21817213
Not even. I just replayed B/W and B2/W2.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unova#Mythological_events
>Sometime after the original dragon had been split into Reshiram and Zekrom, one of the two brothers and their respective dragon created the Relic Castle, which was the seat of a new civilization for people and Pokémon.

>Also at an unknown point in the distant past, a civil war broke out in Unova that caused an intense forest fire. The many Pokémon that lived in the forest became trapped, though luckily the Swords of Justice came in to save them—Terrakion moved away boulders that blocked their escape route, Virizion used its nimble movements to protect Pokémon from looming flames, and Cobalion led the scared Pokémon out of the forest. These Pokémon would later become responsible for ending the war before disappearing into myths.

And AZ and his brother came from Unova. What else could create such an awful event except for a weapon that was introduced in the next game?
>>
>>21817204
>there are infinite Arceuses and therefore infinite universes
>>
>>21817239
>POKEYMAN RAINBOW GUISE I TELL YOU
Good times.
>>
File: !!!!.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
!!!!.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>21817249
Holy shit.
Zinnia just blew my fucking mind with this reveal.
>>
>>21817175
Waaat, link please
>>
Let's get some facts straight here so that we can construct a comprehensible timeline that fits all of this.

>fairy is mentioned to be a recently discovered type in XY
>Events that took place in past generations are mentioned in XY (ex. The failures of Team Rocket/Plasma/Magma/Aqua)
>Floette's death is the point of divergence in the timeline
>Version differences (ex. Catchable pokemon, technology differences b/w Black and White, etc)
These are what we know for certain.

>Missingno destroyed the Gen1 & 2 timeline
>Looker Who exists in his own timeline
You and you're crackpot theories get out. Just get out.
>>
>>21817277
XY episode 39.
>>
>>21817243
> bazillion
> not infinite
>>
>>21817175
Wait, didn't they use that cave full of mirrors and basically mirror themed that was basically useless in XY?

...holy shit.
>>
ORIGINAL UNOVA DRAGON WHEN?
>>
>>21817256
Az still existed in the old timeline, he just never gained immortality.
>>
>>21817285
The divergence in the timelines is the existence of Fairy types, which lead to Floette, which lead to the Ultimate Weapon.

It's why Fairy type doesn't exist in the universe without the Ultimate Weapon.
>>
So I guess this the real "secret" to Mega Evolutions that Game Freak was saying?
>>
File: Pokémon White_05_28030.png (43KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon White_05_28030.png
43KB, 256x384px
It's not like alternate dimensions are totally unheard of in Pokémon.

The hints were always there in some way. Why didn't you listen?
>>
>>21817317
AZ's Floette existed before he built the great weapon. It's possible the weapon caused certain pokemon to mutate, but the fairy type wouldn't fully mutate until 3,000 years later. AZ's Floette is a different model from other Floette. What if his was normal type, and the rest are fairy?
>>
>>21816744
Thread which has reached its bump limit, this is the new thread, pay attention.
>>
>>21817406
>normal
Pretty sure you mean grass.

because fucking seriously gamefreak
>>
Fucking hell I've been saying this since Fire Red and Leaf Green came out
>>
>>21817222
Trips confirm.
It will include all regions, including Almia and Fiore, Oblivia, and also including the Orange Islands, probably some mystery dungeon shit too, and also all of the stadium and that.

It will be beautiful.
>>
What if this explains the introduction of the fairy type in the 6th generation. The fairy type might not exist in the alternate dimension.
>>
File: highlinkenter.png (57KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
highlinkenter.png
57KB, 256x192px
>>21817338
This, it's not the first time we got different dimensions.
>>
>>21816698
>>21816993
>>21817136
fake
>>
>>21817285
>Missigno

As far the crazy lore can go, don't put stuff like that in it.
>>
>>21817160
Each manga series is its own individual universe.
The anime series is Universe D, with its mirror universe from XY039 as Universe E, and I think that's...

>>21817249
Wait a minute. Since BW, even the flashbacks showed Ash with brown eyes. I may have to rewrite my recap. Here goes:

Universe A - RGBY, GSC - Consumed by anomalies in the universe that we know as "glitches"
Universe B - RSE, FRLG, DPPt, HGSS, BW, B2W2 - One of the two universe we have seen Looker in so far, the first time in which the anomalies are expanded upon
Universe C - ORAS, Origins, XY - One of the two universes we have seen Looker in so far, the first universe in which Mega Evolution is known
Universe D - Anime (as shown in OS-DP) - Ash's eyes are black, he may not be a scrub during his time in Unova (speculation)
Universe E - Anime (as shown in BW-Present) - Ash's eyes are brown, he may have been a scrub from the start of his journey until he left Unova
Universe F - Mirror universe of anime (as shown in XY039) - Everyone's personalities are opposite, as are most everyone's roles. Serena and Pikachu are jerks, Team Rocket are heroes, Clemont is /fit/ and Ash is a crybaby.
Universe G - Electric Tale of Pikachu manga - Similar to Universe D, with slight variations
Universe H - Ash and Pikachu manga - Similar to Universe D, with slight variations
Universe I - PMDP manga - Similar to Universe D, with slight variations
Universes J-U - Various manga adaptations of the vidya - Similar to Universes A, B, and C, none of the anomalies that consumed Universe A only appeared in small bursts in these universes, if at all

And this isn't even scratching the surface of the Mystery Dungeon or TCG universes.
>inb4 TCG universe is this one
>>
>>21817587
That the very nature of the first sort of universe is incredibly unstable because the underlying mechanics are glitched as fuck?
>>
>>21817338
>Always there
>Gen 5
They where there by the imes poke was shit already.
>>
File: everything-dies.jpg (81KB, 1000x430px) Image search: [Google]
everything-dies.jpg
81KB, 1000x430px
Incursion status:Happening
>>
>>21817593
What makes the Gen 3-5 the same universe and different from Gen 6?
There was a fuckton of mechanic changes from 1->2 and 3->4.
>>
>>21817338
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>21817205

Turn A Pokemon when?
>>
We homestuck now
>>
>>21817635
The only thing we know for sure is that the other universe doesn't have Mega Evolution.

There's also the fact that sending Pokemon between 3-5 is treated as sending them through time, while sending them to gen 6 is sending them through Time and Space.
>>
File: 1337053001354.jpg (12KB, 285x288px) Image search: [Google]
1337053001354.jpg
12KB, 285x288px
>>21817063

>Giratina confirmed to be key to the Mutliverse.

When encountered in Platinum, Giratina is bizarrely referred to as "The Distortion World's Giratina", as if the Distortion World is a trainer who owns it.
>>
>>21817671
But there is an alternate universe for every save data for every game.
>>
>>21817593
Universe Z - Humans do exist, but Pokémon are only entertainment and media, mainly videogames. The world is full of powerless animals and other species that don't even scratch the level of evolution Pokémon or humans.
>>
I'm going to donate my grain of shit here: Gen 1-2 are its own universe and they don't have the technology to connect with another dimensions, throught time and space or send 'mons. They can send them through fucking time though, that's why you can trade between Gen1 and 2. But not 3, since that's a different universe. Also, no abilities and Dark and Steel types.
>>
File: 164.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
164.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>Giratina now has the possibility of going Full Demonbane summoning every incarnation of itself because it IS the Multiverse Pokemon

>Giratina wasn't locked away because it was evil, it was locked away because IT WAS TOO FUCKING STRONG
>>
wait, so if every cross gen transfer prior to XY remained within the same universe (I to II, III to IV, IV to V), and cross universe transfer only exists from gen V to gen VI (where cross time transfer ie BW to BW2 is no big deal) then perhaps the reason you can't transfer from gen II to gen III is because the technology to cross over into another universe had not yet been developed? seeing as it took until BW to get that kind of tech, they may not have had it in GSC, which i why you can't transfer to RSEFRLG

at least that would be the in universe explanation

>>21817681
that could also be interpreted as meaning "the Giratina of the distortion world", implying it was the only one that resided there. This implies multiple Giratina's, but it's perfectly reasonable that there might just be one for each universe or something like that. although if interpreted that way, it also implies there's only one distortion world
>>
>>21817752
But each game at minimium would be a different universe, likely each cartrige. The name of hero, events, and what Pokemon exist in the wild and where vary.
>>
>>21817752
Dark and Steel types exist in Universe A, they just weren't discovered until the GSC times.
>>
wait hold up, i saw a playthrough and this guy was surfing with a sharpedo and it actualy was the sharpedo model. is this a thing now? does every water mon get a overworld surfing sprite?
>>
>>21817753
But if it's so strong, how did it get locked away?
>>
>>21817779
Oh, you're right.

>>21817778
Would that include emulated games too? we'r getting too deep here.
>>
>>21817804
Arceus? or...something even stronger?
[fear intensifies]
>>
>>21817781
Haven't heard anything about this but that would be cool. the fly models are still formless blobs though
>>
>>21817811
There are an infinite number of identical universes and an infinite number of different potentials. The only universe that is truly the same one is itself.
>>
>>21817249
Surprised no one mentioned this but Ash always had brown eyes even in the original series. It appeared brown in some episodes.
>>
>>21817820
It was Hoopa.
>>
WE FRINGE NAO

>An alternate universe WHERE ICE TYPES ARE USEFUL
>>
Kanto re-remakes confirmed?
>>
>>21817804
Because it hadn't come into it's full strength.

It likely over used it's powers on accident and Arceus sealed it.

But when Mega/Primal Giratina is revealed, it's color pallet will switch to Arceus'
>>
>>21817571
Proof? If it is, oh well. I haven't played for real since gen II, just got event mons, but the idea is kind of neat to me if it's real.
>>
>>21817842
Hoopa is simply a symptom of the multiverse.
>>
>>21817593
FINALLY an answer to the whole Femtwo thing.
>Universe D - Mewtwo was created by Dr. Fuji, ended up with a masculine personality, and was exploited by Team Rocket which resulted in it becoming insane.
>Universe E - Mewtwo was created by a group of independent scientists, ended up with a feminine personality, and the nearest villain group (Team Plasma) was more interested in exploiting Genesect.
>>
File: imperial dragon aka-tusk.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
imperial dragon aka-tusk.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>21817570
>>21817338
>BW story is about the Original Dragon being split
>Dragon being split
>Dragon broken
>Dragon Break

FUCK
>>
>>21817842
Hoopa single-handedly (six-handedly?) explains that whole "why do multiple versions of unique Pokemon exist?" thing that everyone's asked about at some point.

Why are there two Mewtwo? Hoopa jacked one from another dimension and dropped it here.
>>
>>21817891
Or >>21817883 in the case of the anime. Not sure if there are two Mewtwo in the game-verse.
>>
>>21817846
Now don't go full retard anon.
That universe doesn't exist.
>>
>>21817779
>magnemite
>>
>>21817898
If not Mewtwo specifically, HGSS had a random Kyogre and Groundon sitting around in some caves.
>>
>>21817936
Just like with Mewtwo, maybe they were the Sootopolis Kyogre/Groudon who just decided to migrate. Or maybe postgame past-generation legendaries are non-canon.
>>
>>21817933
Mutagen in the environment that caused their bodies to harden.
>>
File: Unown_M03.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Unown_M03.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>21817820

If we go any deeper, the lore pressure will crush us.
>>
>>21817867
>kind of neat to me
Really?
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks explaining every gap with lol multiverse is a lazy, overused trick.
>>
DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
>>21817933
Magnemite is one of those weird "object" Pokemon that just popped out of nowhere one day. All of them suddenly turning into Steel types isn't the strangest thing they've done.
>>
File: 1413225847435.jpg (146KB, 839x716px) Image search: [Google]
1413225847435.jpg
146KB, 839x716px
>Zinnia's from another world
>her theme sounds a little bit like a Mystery Dungeon theme
>she's actually the MC of the first MD game that got thrown into that world and came back
>which would explain why she goes "wild" when she's about to fight
>Rayquaza also plays a big role in the first MD game by saving that world
>>
>>21817970
Nah, Zinnia only knows about other worlds because she's the lorekeeper. That information is handed down with the title.
>>
>>21817966
Magnemite didn't just "turn" into Steel types though, they were always that type, but it wasn't discovered until later.

The only "turning" into a different type was the plethora of fairies that popped up in the new timeline.
>>
>>21817985
I'd go deep in her lore, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>21817960
While you're probably right, I mean it's neat in a "oh, ha, neat, but I won't think much about it after today if at all" way. That and it's probably more novel to me because I didn't encounter it in a lot of media yet. Still not GOOD writing or ideas, just a little interesting.
>>
File: [mass killing intensifies].jpg (11KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
[mass killing intensifies].jpg
11KB, 640x352px
>Making your games accessible by the mutliverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUwZxRGNp_Y

I...HEAR...A...SOUND
>>
>>21817960
But that is how things work.
I am playing a game called Pokemon Red and am an 11-year old person named Tom while my brother has a copy of Blue and is an 11-year old person named Ash and they do mostly actions at the same time and have the same mother, rival, league title, etc. and one sends over a Haunter for a Graveler. How can this happen without a multiverse?
>>
A world where maybe a battle frontier exists
>>
>>21818009
Should have named them Toki and Towa.
>>
>>21817933
>was first considered pure electric
>>
So I wonder what would have happened instead if Steven's plan went through. The RSE world is blown up I guess?
>>
>>21818026
My name is Rodimus though.
>>
>>21818048
>there's a world where another world was destroyed because Steven went full retard
>>
>>21818048
Nope. Retroactively PC would battle meteor and blow it up by attacking and using a lot of hyper potions and revives.
>>
>>21817804
Arceus would be the most likely answer. A couple of posts up the thread said something involving each incarnation of Arceus in game, the supposed creator of that universe in particular, being just one of Arceus' thousand arms or whatever. IF that's the case, then Arceus in its original, max power full form is basically omnipotent full on creator god of the entire multiverse, and can do whatever he wants.

>>21817846
>>21817885
>there is a universe where the original dragon wasn't split

>>21817898
There's a Mewtwo in XY that needs to be accounted for, especially if XY is taking place in the same universe as Origins. If it isn't in the same universe, you could just say that Red never caught it in that universe, but Red specifically caught Mewtwo in Origins. That gives three possibilities: Multiple Mewtwos were created (probably not), Hoopa fuckery, or XY and Origins being in different universes. unless Red just let the fucker go or something

>>21817958
Where does Unown fit into this anyways? They do have some weird shit going on between them and Arceus, what with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxC1kXm_AVs and all
>>
>>21818017
Shush! We're too busy discussing the

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

Also we've already had enough BF feels threads.
>>
>>21818069
My head-canon is that Unown are the building blocks of the universe.

Arceus keeps a whole bunch of them around just in case.
>>
>>21818063
>needing hyper potions when you have 200 potions
>>
>Fairy types are interdimensional parasites that trie to be as cute as possible to pacify host universes. Now that the scouts have revealed their Fairy typing and original Fairy types have appeared, they will soon consume Universe C and move on to another.
>>
>>21816698
>Delta Emerald
>different evo path

DELTA POKEMON WITH DIFFERENT TYPES?!
SHIIEEEEEETT
>>
>>21818094
Unown could be considered the words of god that arceus uses to express his power.
>>
>>21817635
3-5 don't really contradict each other, you can't take battle mechanics literally.

B2W2 and ORAS can't possibly be in the same timeline, though. ORAS claims mega evolution was discovered before Wallace became champion, even though he was shown to be champion in B2W2.
>>
>>21818069
Oh yeah, the images of our universe and the strange organizational chart. Will it finally be explained?
>>
>>21818097
This is a universe where you can't get 200 potions as a pre-order gift.
>>
>>21817136
>Red rescue team
>a meteor suddenly appears
>the mc was turned into a pokemon to stop it
HOLY SHIT MD IS CANON?
>>
File: a2MHCB8.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a2MHCB8.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>21818114
>Delta Episode endgame
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGKLBcoesE

This theme has never been more appropriate.
>>
I hope they're doing this convoluted universe bullshit so we can get a another Orre region in this continuity.

God this shit is so retarded
>>
>>21818136
I still can't believe not one person spoke up and said "no wait, 200 potions is kinda stupid for a pre-order bonus" when deciding for pre-order bonuses.
>>
>>21818140
>Coronet Rock: "A rock that radiates a peculiar energy, rumored only to exist on Mt. Coronet, a place that no one knows anything about. It allows certain kinds of Pokémon to evolve."
>>
>>21818175
200 potions isn't even a preorder gift. It's a code included with a limited edition 2-in-1 bundle of the games, which is already pretty pointless to begin with.
>>
Does this explain the kalos mewtwo?
>>
File: 1396934589499.jpg (14KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1396934589499.jpg
14KB, 267x323px
>>21818195
>not even a price drop for buying both
>>
>>21818167
Everyone here are still waiting for ORAS and are just bored.

Three universes was enough. Blowing it up into 20 and including multiverses is where it gets really stupid.
>>
what the hell did you fuckers expect?

there's been three universes in every pokemon main series release since gen I, with the possible exception of BW since BW2 occur in the same universes as their predecessors.
>>
>>21818195
Oh you're right. That's even worse, though.
>>
>>21818216
[citation needed]
>>
>>21818213
The standard vidya universe count is at three.
Animu, about six.
Manga, at least twelve.
Side games and their adaptations make up about ten to twenty.
>>
File: arceus.png (834KB, 1800x2948px) Image search: [Google]
arceus.png
834KB, 1800x2948px
>>21818094
>>21818116
>>21818129
This fucker has a lot of explaining to do, especially with that new fairy plate in XY

>>21818158
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD73ZEmjmVE
>>
File: fqeOi4A.jpg (21KB, 432x366px) Image search: [Google]
fqeOi4A.jpg
21KB, 432x366px
>>21818247
>I never got to experience the arceus event in game without a hack
Fuck event legends
>>
What if Notch-Eared Pichu is actually the local universe's guardian?
Time-travel is a byproduct of its existence and origin of it and it is the only Pokemon that is locked too a game.
>>
Well faggots that explains Hoopa,
On a multiverse theory there must be a way to jump and or protect, so there is the need to Hoopa, as a guardian/keeper of the multiverse

Ya'll faggots got lore'd
>>
>>21818247
So fucking glorious
Why didn't he have a major appearance in game? inb4 sinnoh remakes

Fuck event pokemon
>>
>>21818284
No, Hoopa is simply a powerful being adapted to use the multiverse as a tool. Loccked to a weakened form as a punishment for sins like the demon in the fisherman found bottle in the Arabian Nights.
>>
Wait, wasn't there a giant meteor out of nowhere in the Arceus movie

Thanks for almost killing God, Steven
>>
File: 1396329517969.png (161KB, 302x322px) Image search: [Google]
1396329517969.png
161KB, 302x322px
>>21818284
>mfw this whole multi-verse thing just explains the hoopa event, which consists of Zinnia giving you a hoopa in a pokecenter
>>
>>21818229
see:
>>21817570
>>21817338

Pokemon Black occurs in a different universe from the one White occurs in. The obvious implication there is that Red occurs in a different universe from Blue, Gold from Silver, Ruby from Sapphire, etc.

This also explains version exclusives (in one universe Oddish are common, while in another universe Bellsprout are), and things like Team Aqua and Magma playing good guy or bad guy depending on your version.
>>
>>21818335
well, then what legendary is the guardian of said multiverse theory mane, Hoopa is the only one that can fit that shit
>unless new legenday for whatever game we getting next
>>
>>21818346
There was also one in PMD.

I can't take this shit, guys
>>
>>21818361
Giratia is the sum of everything that is not. The Distortion World connects all universes and is its base of operations.
>>
>>21818382
except that there's more than one giratina as well, which means that there's more than one distortion world. which means that giratina either bros it up with all his extra-dimensional selves, or each distortion world is an antithesis to each universe and exclusive to that one alone.
>>
So....Hoopa is Pokemon CHIM then?
>>
>>21818412
By being the equal-opposite, the existence of a Giratina means there is also one for every universe that is not it. Unlimited Shadow Force Works.
>>
Bringing Arceus into it again, doesn't one of the Pokedex entries say something about Arceus being born from an egg surrounded by nothing, after which it shaped the world? What is this implying in the context of a multiverse?

>>21818382
Except Arceus can just freely create Giratina's if he feels like it, like he does in the Sinjoh Ruins event in HGSS. Also the implication that there is only one Giratina has some serious consequences considering you catch it in Platinum.

>>21818412
This sounds better
>>
>>21818417
Not really.

I mean, there are characteristics there but Arceus makes a better case for having achieved CHIM/Amaranth whereas hoopa is just more of a traveler/troublemaker
"And he knew that the last world had been eaten entirely, except for its stolen portions, and that when the new kalpa began to form The Greedy Man (who never stayed trapped for long) would begin sticking these stolen portions back on in the craziest of places, and that he himself could never jump again until all was put back right."
Sound familiar?
>>
>Diancie event in ORAS for Mega Stone has the same people as the XY one speaking with a French accent.
DEEPEST LORE
>>
i dont get it
>>
>>21818505
The short version is that there's a meteor that's going to destroy ORAS Hoenn. Steven's solution is to teleport it to gen III to destroy GBA Hoenn.
>>
>>21816767
underrated post
>>
>>21818538
what a dick move
>>
>>21817214
For you.
>>
This whole thread is some TV Tropes tier Aspergers, I've never understood why Aspies need to justify shitty retcons in their headcannon. It's all a little fun to read but the amount of work you guys put into this story is more than Game Freak itself. Explaining continuity errors with multiverse theories gives pop culture too much credit.
>>
>>21818767
Fuck off, faggyt, its pretty interesting yer dumb fock!
>>
>>21818800
It's too forgiving motha focka, you are trying to rationalize children's games when the intention is just to sell games, a sloppy multiverse story shouldn't get you so wet, this some Kingdom Hearts type shit, shit Japanese writing. This ain't 2 deep 4 u, more like 2 funny breh not just accepting Pokemon for what it is, letting the mary sue waifu start making the rules about what's real and what isn't. Y'ALL FAKE US FUCK! THIS THREAD IS SOME REAL SHIT INNIT?! NEXT REMAKE GON BE ANOTHER UNIVERSE WELL DAMN $40 WELL SPENT SHEEEIT I LOVE BIOSHOCK INFINITE I AIN'T GOTTA WRAP MY MIND AROUND HOW SHIT MY LIFE BE GOIN' IF I THINK ABOUT THE OTHER UNIVERSE'S VERSIONS OF ME SHIT SO METAPHYSICAL BRAH GOTDAMN GOTTTTTTT DAMMMMMMMMMN GET ME HARD I SO EUPHORIC N SHIT
>>
File: doctor patrick's face when.png (51KB, 205x178px) Image search: [Google]
doctor patrick's face when.png
51KB, 205x178px
>>21817681
>THE DISTORTION WORLD ITSELF IS ONE GIGANTIC POKEMON
>>
>>21818846
Kek, kill yourself retard :D
>>
The Ace Trainer who gave me the Float Stone turned into a fat Hiker when I returned.

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>21818846
tl;dr
>>
>>21818963
Will you come assist me? I can't think or do anything for myself KEKE :D
>>21818971
Grow some balls bug guy! Don't think telling someone you have ADHD is something to be smug about!
>>
>>21817571
thisisbait.jpg
>>
>>21818987
No adhd, tho stoned as hell :D
>>
>>21819006
>XD THEY'RE GONNA CALL IT POKEMARIJUANA WHEN I'M DONE KEKEKEKEK
>>
>tfw every copy of every pokèmon game is its own universe
well we already knew in a sense
>>
>>21817249
I'm not into multiverse bulshit, until this post.

This can fix the "Forever 10 years old" Ash, and the world with/without Serena.

Kalos Ash don't seen's to remember Mysty, Trace, May/Dawn and others.
>>
>>21819126
>This can fix the "Forever 10 years old"
Or maybe its a fucking anime that doesn't give a shit about stuff like that you're putting to much thought into a kids show.
>>
In that case, I want to see GB Red again.
>>
>>21819131
wah wah i hate fun!
>>
>>21819221
It's not fun, it's just sad how people obsess over that one point for so many years.
>>
Guys... What if g.oodrafag is telling the truth and all g.oodras are female... In his Pokemon universe?
>>
This explains why there are two different mewtwo's
>>
File: Happiny_egg.png (133KB, 1366x738px) Image search: [Google]
Happiny_egg.png
133KB, 1366x738px
>>21819131
Quoted here.
Let-me explain:

Near/at the end of Johto Arc, have a EP about a "birthday party" of Pikachu, celebrating the day 1 year after Ash picked Pikachu from Oak.
So, Cannoic, Ash started with 10, and after Johto celebrate 1 year of adventure with a surprise party to Pikachu.
So, Ash has confirmed cannoic 11 after Johto.

Considering that every ep has at least one day, its supossed to Ash pass at least one year at the end of DP gen. With a unconfirmed 12-13 years old after he left Dawn to Iris.

After that is bulshit, and ash back to 10 years old, with a weird past about Serena.
Ash supossed to never see a real pokemon before oak, but in this way he just know more about pkm that in gen1
>>
>>21819400
>Look guys, I posted a screenshot of me watching porn, please reply me xD
>>
>>21819400
ash is assumed to be around the age of 16 by then end of the hoenn region.
>>
Or the anime just doesn't care about accurate time progression and he's always 10.
>>
>>21819400
>Xvideos
Good taste anon.
>>
>>21819400
>No "How to take a screenshot" in the tabs

3/10 you tried
>>
>>21817136
HOLY SHIT GUYS

THIS IS RED RESCUE TEAM

MYSTERY DUNGEON IS FUCKING CANON
>>
Speaking of Mystery Dungeon, wasn't there a Primal Dialga in one of the MD games? I didn't play the games but I remember hearing about it
>>
>>21819648
Fuck. It all makes sense now.

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
>>21817212
THE WORLD IN WHICH EVERYTHING IS BASED. I SHALL TAKE THE NAPKIN. FOR UNOVA!
>>
>>21818314
What if Arceus is actually a multiversal singularity and there is only one Arceus in the multiverse?
>>
>>21819648
>>21819668
Japanese name was Dark Dialga, not the real thing
>>
pokemon multiverse incoming. I can't wait for titanPikachu to hit the anime
>>
>>21819648
There was also a meteor Rayquaza shot down that contained Deoxys. I mean, he didn't have to go Mega to do the job, but hey...
>>
>>21816757
So this is how they retcon BF? By saying that it was built in the other universe but not in this one
Fuck you GF
>>
> Infinite Pokemon realities
> Across all these possibilities
> Battle Frontier may exist now
> But not a single reality has mega Flygon

Next they'll go all Bravely Default on us and have us believe that the asteroid crashed into Earth and killed all the pokemon here.
>>
>>21819400
Universe D - OS-DP - Ash has black eyes, no past involving Serena, is 11+ years old. presumed to not be a scrub even during his journey in Unova. Mewtwo was created by Dr. Fuji, ended up with a masculine personality, and was exploited by Team Rocket which resulted in it becoming insane.
Universe E - BW-Present - Ash has brown eyes, has a past involving Serena, made it through 5 regions within a year, presumed to have been a scrub up until he left Unova. Mewtwo was created by a group of independent scientists, ended up with a feminine personality, and the nearest villain group (Team Plasma) was more interested in exploiting Genesect.
>>
>>21816698
YFW I transferred my swampert BETWEEN DIMENSIONS
>>
>>21816698
This game really makes me think.
>>
>>21816698
Damn. Arceus really did rewrite the universe to get Ethan/Lyra that Palkia/Dialga/Girantina Egg, didn't he?
>>
>>21818140
>>21819509
>not superior Blue Rescue Team
Such plebs.
>>
File: luigicontemplatessuicide.jpg (15KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
luigicontemplatessuicide.jpg
15KB, 479x360px
>tfw our universe is the only universe without real Pokemon
>the only reason we know of them is telepathic subconscious links like that one episode of Justice League
>>
>>21821617
>a feminine personality

Yeah, mewtwo character development is so deep you can actually say this.
>>
File: 1405253741454.png (29KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1405253741454.png
29KB, 256x384px
>>21822180
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 475x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 475x320px
mfw Inverse Battles are just normal battles in other universe
>>
File: videogeames.png (372KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
videogeames.png
372KB, 600x600px
Wait.
>RBY and GSC were the same universe and the only canon change between the two was being able to traverse through both Kanto and Johto
>Thwarting the evil enemy team's plans was just a side effect to being better than Blue/Silver at training Pokemons
>Gen 3 and onwards, getting the evil dudes out of the way is a major plot point that must be done or else everyone'll die
>The player is just an entity whose objective is to bring balance to all universes and iterations using whatever's within their possibilities
>The players ARE entities hellbent on preserving the creation
>The experience is only part of the reward for saving everyone
>Gen 1-2 was just the initial phase

I was skeptical at first, but
god
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
>>
File: 1400738321610.jpg (339KB, 546x724px) Image search: [Google]
1400738321610.jpg
339KB, 546x724px
For once, it's not my fault

Based GameFreak
>>
File: main-series-pokemon-video-games.jpg (768KB, 1501x1388px) Image search: [Google]
main-series-pokemon-video-games.jpg
768KB, 1501x1388px
>>21817593
I think you're going a bit too far including things like anime and manga.

As for the first three universes, I think we can all agree on this, right?
>>
>>21822794
Yes that makes sense.
>>
>>21822794
Also you could consider each version part of another universe.

Like dunno, Sapphire and Ruby being two different ones, where in the first Aqua is actually eveil and viceversa.
>>
>>21822823
Would explain Black City and White Forest
>>
>>21817285
>>21817317
One universe believes in fairytales, the other doesn't.
>>
>>21822794
Why can't XY and ORAS be at the same time?
>>
>>21822911
Because XY is confirmed to happen at the same time as BW2, and in ORAS the Royal Unova is still being built.
>>
>>21822794
Nope. ORAS takes place much later in universe C. Not only were megas almost unheard of in Origins and commonplace by ORAS, there's also the man who says he swam back and forth between Hoenn and Kalos.
>>
>>21817804
The charizard from that one autism pastebin locked it away.
>>
>>21822468
>Implying its not
We will find a way dickeido. We will...
>>
>ORAS references that until 10 years ago Pokemon Centers used to have 2 floors

So can we agree that Pokemon timeline is constantly shifting by release date?
>>
File: LUCY.png (13KB, 464x331px) Image search: [Google]
LUCY.png
13KB, 464x331px
>>21816698
It's just a small nod to the original RS where things were different, that's all. No need to go DEEPEST LORE on everything.

It's a pity the 'new' world doesn't include a Battle Frontier.
>>
>>21823305
No, it's a different universe.
>>
>>21823376
Since when are "small nods" plot-relevant?
>>
>>21823376
It's not a small nod, it's the whole plot. The plot is about sending the meteorite to the RSE world.
>>
>>21823380
It's not like they're separate from each other like that picture above though, it's more like branching thing. Like how comics crossover and shift all of the time.
>>
DEEPEST
LORE
>>
Wait, was it Steven who suggested to send the asteroid to RSE's dimension?

Why the fuck would he think destroying another world instead of dealing with the asteroid themselves would be a good idea? Is his rock fetish finally affecting his sanity and morality?
>>
>>21817846
That's called Inverse Battles.
Inverse universe confirmed?
>>
>>21818538
>teleports it to the universe where he is no longer champion out of spite
>>
Guys what if, instead of fairies simply not existing, it was the death of AZ's Floette that caused it all? AZ shooting the meteoroid caused the split.

More important, what if someone purposely messed with the timeline/killed Floette in order for all of this to happen?
>>
>>21822794
XY and any game that takes place after them can happen in Universe B, seeing as they bring up that fairies and mega forms are a new thing.

Universe B at this point is to Pokemon, as Earth 616 is to Marvel.
>>
So do the gen 6 pokemon even exist in FRLGRSEHGSSDPPtBWBW2 world?

Are things like Spritzee and Xerneas normal type pokemon?
>>
There's universe where one trainer trying the very best to become pokemon monster over a decade and still 10 years old.
>>
>>21823418
So, did we just witnessed Nintendo and GF nuking the old RSE universe just like 3DO and NWC nuked Enroth to make room for HoMM4
>>
>>21823781
They don't actually do it.
>>
>>21822180
Holy shit I watched that episode 2 days ago
That one dude made a subtle black joke
>>
>>21823687
XY happen in that world, at the same time as BW2, they're JUST finding out about fairy types, and the same for mega forms becoming a thing.
>>
>>21823687
I just read FRLGRSEHGSSDPPtBWBW2 as a word
>>
>>21823877
But Zinnia said one of the differences between RSE's world and ORAS' world is how AZ never built his death ray in the former, therefore never creating mega evolutions. So it couldn't be the Kalos we saw in XY.
>>
File: hoep stronk.jpg (83KB, 940x198px) Image search: [Google]
hoep stronk.jpg
83KB, 940x198px
>>21823834
Oh, uff. That's better. but we were close. Too close.

So, if everything is canon, there is universe where Serena wins da Satoshibowl,
and we need to hope that is the same as we have in current anime.

And we need to believe that GF will finally give up on trying to please both new kiddos and old veterans,
and make real game for the older ones.
>>
File: 1393512227242.jpg (37KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1393512227242.jpg
37KB, 447x447px
>>21816895
>I believe Looker is originally from Universe B (or maybe even A, considering he could be the guy from the international police in Gen 1), and just landed on Universe C for the first time in ORAS. That's why he lost his memory.

LOOKER IS BOOKER. MIND BLOWN
>>
>there will never be a fangame taking place in RSE-timeline Kalos with a completely different plot
>No Team Flare
>No megas
>AZ died happy a hella long time ago
But what would happen instead?
>>
>>21823960
Then there's more then one world, because in XY there's even NPCs that bring up BW.
>>
File: 1415614377077.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1415614377077.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>21824000
>trips confirm
>>
>>21824038
There's a version of Unova in the same universe as XY/ORAS as well.

Just wait for BW remakes in gen 8 :^)
>>
>>21822794
Why is RBY and GSC in another universe? >>21817593 just kills them with the glitches, but I can't see that working.
>>
>>21824038
>Then there's more then one world, because in XY there's even NPCs that bring up BW.
BW still happened in Universe C. It's just a slightly different variation because Mega Evolution and Fairy types exist in this version of BW.

We'll probably see this in the Unova remakes in 10 years.
>>
I really wish they had made this game a sequel to RSE and not a remake, because this shit is stupid.
>>
>>21824081
Because in RGBY we have no Leaf. And RSE is compatible only with FRLG, so the chain breaks.
>>
>>21824081
Ignore the glitches thing. FRLG and HGSS can't be in the same universe than RBY and GSC.
>>
>>21824081
In from RGB to GSC they find out about steel types and dark types.

While in FRLG and HGSS they've always been there.
>>
File: 1404882687108.png (26KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
1404882687108.png
26KB, 382x497px
>>21824081
Your post made me realize the Suicune battle theme in ORAS is the same it was in Crystal because Hoopa transported the Beast Trio from the RBY/GSC dimension.
>>
>>21823671
If Megas and Fairies are a new thing, then why are they in ORAS?
>>
>>21824206
That pic is wrong, ORAS goes after XY
>>
>>21824206
ORAS is in an alt world.
>>
>>21824107
>>21824121
Trying to make an accurate timeline is stupid. Pokemon probably has the worst continuity out of anything ever.

They retcon 100~ new pokemon into existence each generation.
>>
>>21824206
New refers to the player's universe.
>>
>>21824216
Except that's completely wrong.
>>
>>21824256
Why?
>>
>>21823671
Nope. Zinnia says that universe B didn't have the war 3000 years ago or Az's superweapon, so XY can't be part of it.
>>
File: Multiversity-map_1400x1074-1.jpg (497KB, 1400x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Multiversity-map_1400x1074-1.jpg
497KB, 1400x1074px
We Multiversity now
>>
>>21824284
Then why is it made clear in XY that fairy type is a new thing? This implies it takes place in Universe B.

I think GF fucked up.
>>
>>21816698
Wait... does this mean we can RETCON MEGA EVOLUTION OUT OF EXISTENCE?
>>
>>21824306
There's 4 universes, probably.
>>
File: Mega Arceus.jpg (748KB, 900x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Arceus.jpg
748KB, 900x1155px
> Arceus god that represents only one Universe
> But Mega Arceus is Overgod of entire multiverse
>>
>>21824306
The sole fact of ORAS having mega evolutions, when it was explicitly stated in XY that they were a Kalos-exclusive thing, shows that they didn't plan to do all this dimensional stuff when making XY.

Then again, the way pokemon transferred from gen 5 to gen 6 are said to have "traveled through time and space" seems to imply otherwise.
>>
>red vs rocket leader red
unf
>>
>>21824390
>redgy
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1404898696852.png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1404898696852.png
17KB, 500x300px
>>21824376
I literally can't wait for Sinnoh remakes.
>>
>>21824405
>implying that red joining team rocket is inherently edgy
>>>/g/aia
>>
>>21824405
>one dimension gives you the chance to join Team Rocket after nugget bridge
so edgy
>>
>>21824441
>join
>leader
>>
>>21824492
Do you not think that Red wouldn't be the best member?

Do you not think when it's time to step down that Giovanni wouldn't pass on leadership to his best member, over his shit tier son?
>>
>>21824492
>Kid busts elite trainer in less than year from beginning.
>not edgy
But that's none of my business.
>>
>importing Pokemon from original RSE is transferring them between dimensions
>>
>>21824441
Shit.
Where is muh Kanto re-remake?
>>
>>21824678
Next year, anon
>>
File: 197AEP8.png (697KB, 2236x1027px) Image search: [Google]
197AEP8.png
697KB, 2236x1027px
>>
File: FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf.png (405KB, 453x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FireRed_LeafGreen_Leaf.png
405KB, 453x1080px
>>21824733
There's also the Universe where Red was born a girl.
>>
File: 2390309.jpg (12KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
2390309.jpg
12KB, 277x182px
>>21824733
>The Gen 1/2 Universe was timelocked by Dr. Looker to prevent The Glitch from escaping and infecting the multiverse.

>by not acknowledging MissingNo and effectively quarantining it, GameFreak has created the most powerful and dangerous enemy ever. And it's cannon.
>>
>>21817096
When you deposit a pokemon into the PC they technically ARE Digital Monsters.
>>
>>21824733
>Pokebank Universe
I don't like that. Can't it just be "3D Universe"?
>>
>>21824733
what's painting of mr briney and peeko?
>>
>>21825864
At the art museum in Kalos
>>
I just noticed the former team magma and aqua member living together in black amd white are the same couple in ORAS who give you their respective pokemo.
>>
>>21817222
The game has a villain who wants to gets rid of all pokemon
The player stops him but not the plan
post game has no pokemon anywhere
a player locks eyes with you
"get ready to batt-. oh, sorry I forgot..."
>>
What if the reason nobody from Kalos appears in the PWT... is that Kalos doesn't exist in that timeline?
>>
>>21827145
So X/Y/OR/AS are there own timeline?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.