[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smash for wii u releasing the same day as ORAS Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 298x169px
>smash for wii u releasing the same day as ORAS

Is this a fucking joke?
>>
What's wrong?

ORAS isn't on the console?
>>
I don't think anyone owns a wii u only.
>>
Is that a problem?
>>
Buy smash bros, even if you don't have a wii u.

Support the game.
>>
What's the problem, Anon?
>>
>>20957774
>tfw when I preordered AS and SSBU at the same time because I thought AS would come out earlier.
>I won't be able to pay them both off in time
I hate being poor. Now I have to choose. I guess I'll get AS first, because at least everything will feel new. Everything there is to know about Smash bros will be leaked anyway. But then again, AS is a fucking remake. But I skipped gen 3.

Jesus, guys help me out.
>>
>>20957903
Not be a poorfag
>>
>>20957929
Thanks, this was really helpful.
>>
>>20957774
Get a quick part time job, even witha low pay you should be able to afford it in 10 hours of work.

Also at least you aren't EU where we pay games double the price or aren't the poor Aussies that need to sell a kidney and a brother per game.
>>
Better start counting pennies, pleb.
>>
OP here.
I'm not saying I can't afford it guys I've plenty of money for that shit I'm just stuck in between what game i'm gonna play first. which ever I choose the other is gonna be sitting in the corner of my room for a few weeks.
>>
>>20958207
>first world problems
>>
Did Wii U Smash get it's release date confirmed?
>>
>>20958006
I'm an Aussie and 10 hours of work will easily pay for 3 games, with enough left over for Doritos and Mountain Dew.
>>
>>20958207
Why not both
>>
>>20958207
Time to start posting on Craigslist asking for rewards in return for head
>>
>>20957774
It's a week before Black Friday in the US. Need to move those consoles.
>>
not when you're from europe :^)
americans
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
Well, looks like I'll be dropping some money on Sapphire in advance.

I'm already getting Smash for 3DS but I was going to get the Wii U one anyway. I just expected it to come around the Holiday season, but Nintendo wouldn't want to drop all the Christmas sales so I can see why they want to release it so quickly.

Wii Us will be flying off the shelves this Christmas. EVERYONE wants Smash.
>>
>>20957774

has anyone tried the demo? is it really hard to get used to the stiffer stick of the 3ds?

i was told that that's why the streamers who leaked shit sucked so hard. None of them were used to playing fighters on the 3ds
>>
File: 1402578297287.png (2MB, 1410x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1402578297287.png
2MB, 1410x1064px
>>20957774
> same day simultaneous releases
not a poorfag, but mai wallet is gonna sting these next few months
>>
I don't own a Wii U. So I give zero fucks.
>>
>>20957774
Can somebody give me a source for this?
Everywhere I see is still just "winter 2014"
>>
>>20958353
It's really weird to get used to the 3DS' controls, honestly. Though it's not too hard to get used to, it for sure feels weird to control. It's not horrible, though. I can still play.

Wii U one will be much better to play, though.
>>
>>20958364
This
>>
>>20958364
this
>>
>>20958373
I thought the slide pad wouldn't feel right, but the controls actually seem to work well for me.
The thing I'm not so sure about is being able to see everything on that screen. My eyesight got way worse since the last Smash release.
>>
>>20958371
There is no proof Op is shit posting for attention
>>
>>20958371
Just stores having placeholder dates. Nothing has been confirmed yet.
>>
File: nuismile.png (89KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
nuismile.png
89KB, 300x169px
Not a problem. I can buy all 3 at the same time.

Now's your cue goku anon
>>
>>20957903
Since you haven't played RSE, get ORAS. Plus I agree that we are getting the same game for the Wii U that the 3DS will have had for nearly 2 months, so no rush
>>
if it wasn't for the useless 3DS version we'd probably be playing the WiiU version right now
>>
>>20958353
Is the demo available for us ausfags? When to the royal adelaide show today and people had the demo.. don't have a clue how the fuck they got it though because it's not the on eShop.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.