[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things you'd like to see in Z

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 19

this thread is for innovating, yet realistic things you'd like to see in Z, assuming it will exist. I'll start.

>custom pokeballs

XY failed to take advantage of a lot of things. The pokeball factory is one of them. Let's say, using certain items, you could create your own pokeballs in the factory. This includes regular pokeballs, great balls, net balls, and so on, but also the rarer option of custom made pokeballs. These would be restricted to your game, i.e. you could not trade these mons to other games, because other/future games would not recognize the ball designs. But it would be simple enough. Example:

>A pokeball can have two effects (one for the top half and one for the bottom half)
>Effects included range from time of day, type of pokemon, level, etc.
>Example: you can make a pokeball that makes fire pokemon easy to catch and makes them friendlier towards you
>A pokeball that makes electric and flying pokemon easier to catch
>A pokeball that is more effective if used on the first turn and gives 100 EVs towards the speed stat.

The graphics for the ball would just require a certain number of stocked colours and simple designs. Nothing crazy. Fire would give the ball a charcoaled look, a ball that raises EVs would have a star on it, or a triangle, depending on the stat, and so on. we know GF would never do this but it certainly is doable

What do you want to see in Z?
>>
actual incorporation of legendaries and their myths into the plotline.

I really didn't like that the critter on the box was introduced to me 7 gyms in, by the professor's fucking aide. By the time you actually do meet it, it's in the flare lab. Xerneas and Yvetal never interact once, even though their abilities are inverse of one another. It's just lazy.

Ostensibly, this will be fixed, because it's such a glaring plot problem. but who knows
>>
>>20784586
Zygardite Y
Zygardite X

Typhlosite
Feraligatrite
Meganiumite
Dragonitite (If we dont get this in ORAS First... )

Also OP, I want Ball stickers from HGSS back...and following Pokemon, of course. And the most important thing -

A hold of Amaura appeared with Tyrunt!
>Hail is crashing down
>>
>>20784586

Pokemon following you.
>>
>>20784658
>>20784667
>following Pokemon
I'll never understand why people want this so badly. Well, as long as it can be turned off I don't really care.
>>
No third game, just an extension of XY via DLC
>inb4 it's a shit idea

FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1379269759302.jpg (47KB, 379x296px) Image search: [Google]
1379269759302.jpg
47KB, 379x296px
>tfw Britfag
>Pokemon Zed sounds stupid
>>
>>20784637
Eh, Xerneas and Yveltal's abilities dont counter each other. If theyre both on the field, all dark and fairy moves will be stronger.

Zygarde's however, counters both at once.

Oh and for the love of god can Air Lock please REMOVE weather and not just ignore it?

i.e., Damp Rock Kyogre comes out, it starts raining for 8 turns. Rayquaza switches in on it and the rain is completely gone and does not come back until Kyogre switches back in when Rayquaza is gone
>>
>>20784658
>>20784680
>m-muh following pokemon

It's a shitty gimmick that will never come back.
>>
>>20784637
This. So much fucking this.
I really liked the Gen VI story, don't get me wrong, but the legends...

>Here's one used as a power source, you cant even kill it because power of love and it needs help

Once you become the champion
>Oh there used to be a guy in Terminus cave, wonder what's there..
>Welp, it's legend! Who would've guessed.

And absolutely no fucking recognition of that.
I mean we're all used to the fact that kids are running around catching legends but it's been pretty lame in XY
>>
>>20784704
>Pronouncing Z as zed
I live in Britain and it's a shit way to pronounce it. Z is the best way to pronounce it.
>>
>>20784586
>"Couldn't escape!"

Please make it stop GameFreak.
>>
File: 1400604447805.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1400604447805.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>20784740
>pokemon hurt my pokemon when I try to escape it's not fair.

You'll never be good at this game
Get fucked
>>
>>20784680
MUH IMMURSHUN!!

It's possibly the most overrated gimmick in the history of pokemon. Wow, a 2-frame animation that spits out exactly the same stock phrases, no matter which pokemon you use? What's that? HGSS still has a shitty level curve and shitty pokemon distribution? Who cares! We got this AMAZING feature, instead!
>>
>>20784706
Totally agree with Air Lock. I hate it that it doesn't do that.
>>
Rhyhorn racing mini game
>>
>>20784769
It's annoying when it happens all the time and you get crits. Though it never bothered me in X&Y, but in BW1&2 it was hell sometimes.
>>
>>20784737
It is an inelegant way to say it and I don't really like it but any time it comes up, there's always someone there to point out my Americanisms.
>>
>>20784737
Britfag reporting in to confirm how correct this is

i get the whole "it's pronounced differently elsewhere" thing, but "Zed" sounds much more fitting for Zygarde's game
>>
>>20784787
this

for prizes of course
>>
>>20784740
Do you mean Route 15(?) or something else?
>>
good after game content
>>
Mega Charizard/Mewtwo Z
>>
>>20784838
ebin
>>
>>20784586
Thousands arrows' Zygarde
I'm fucking tired of this "resisted stab" bullshit. I want to spam 2 moves to win.
>>
>create your own gym (can add in trainers from other gyms or create your own, the more people online who battle your gym the bigger/more detailed it can become
>friend safari's options for each type of pokemon are now doubled (~20 each type)
>PWT/battle frontier makes a return
>can catch the final three legends
>harder main game
All I want
>>
Proper move tutor moves, e.g. allowing previous generational moves to be accessible.

If this was the only difference I would be quite happy.
>>
Crossdressing options.
>>
>>20784704
Zeta sounds pretty good

>tfw being latino finally has an advantage
>>
>>20784586

I miss ball capsules from DppT
>>
>>20784586
what the fucking nigger-hell?
>things you'd like to see in Z
>pokeballs this, pokeballs that
>nothing else

why in the nigger-hell?
>>
>>20785045
it'd be hot, but NO. show some fucking restraint, you filthy deviant. this is why people don't like your kind. shoe some restraint
>>
>>20785463
calm the fuck down nigger. i gave one addition I thought would be fun to do, this isnt my blog so I want to see ideas from other anons
>>
>>20785522
>>20785463
now it's all nigger this, nigger that

LOL /vp/ duh best
>>
>>20784721
The event legends have more lore than the box legends do.
>>
>>20785592
pokemon has the deepest lore
>>
>>20784586
Zygarde Mega/Primal stones.

More backstory on AZ's Floette. Why does it have Xerneas's color scheme? Why does its flower have Yveltal's color scheme and shape? Why does it have a unique flower? Why can it use Light of Ruin but other Floette can't?

The only backstory they gave it was in an interview where it was stated Floette was a gift from AZ's late mother, which I feel like raises further questions.
>>
>>20784793

Lead with a faster Pokemon then. Problem solved.
>>
>>20785643
how does this matter you faggot hes not attacking them

top kek right here
>>
>>20785728
If you're slower than the opponent your escape chances are lower. If you're faster than you're guarateed to flee from battle.
>>
Take Riolu out of random encounters.
Why would I want Korrina's Lucario? I've known this one since before the first gym!

Also, Chesnaughtite, Delphoxite, and two kinds of Greninjite. Because we all know who the devs' favorite is.
>>
>>20785495
No one cared when they did it in New Leaf.
>>
More post-game content. The Looker cases were, in my opinion, better executed than the main game. Maybe an option to download new content.
>>
>>20784586
What do you want to see in Z?

Better frame rate
>>
>>20784689
>DLC
Kill yourself. I either buy a pretty and awesome looking box or I kill Nintendo.
>>
>>20784586
I would like to see X2/Y2.
>>
>>20784740
git gud faggot

I want:
>pokeball customization
>better character customization
>improving some shit sprites like my bro Nidoking
>more freedom
>more badassness and less cuteness

balance changes:
>poison super effective against water
>ice resists water
>fairy loses bug resistance
>fighting no longer weak to fairy

>stealth rock nerf to 18,75 and 25% damage
>shitmons getting +10 stat buffs like Tropius and Wailord (defense) and Steelix (attack) for example
>get rid of IV's for stats and make them effect the brightness and all that of the Pokémon sprite so your bro truly looks unique and breeding only has to be done for egg moves and it also discourages hacking
>a normal mode for plebs and casuals
>a hardcore mode for veteran players with no item usage during battle etc.
probably more, but if I get half of this it will be heaven.
>>
File: 034.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
034.png
2KB, 32x32px
>>20786566
>improving some shit sprites like my bro Nidoking

But it looks great
>>
>>20786566
i still think fairy should be SE on fighting but apart from that I agree with everything you said
>>
Xerneas & Yveltal VS Zygarde double battle

More post-game quests and side stories and just generally things to do that aren't Battle Maison and the Looker quest.

Less cheaty OP Battle Maison
> inb4 get gud
I've already got both berries so yeah

Horde trainer battles

More trainers/rooms in the Battle Chateau (it's pretty useful for quickly leveling up Pokémon to Level 100)

>>20785045

This. Not in a deviant or sexual way, but an option for the girl to wear the males trousers and shirts and the boy to likewise wear her clothing would be fun. I chose the male character, but I prefer the female outfits, so.

Also, can we take off the fucking hats?
>>
>>20786566
EPIN :^)
>>
>>20786711

I mean this>>20764525
>>
Three words

NO SHINY LOCKS!!!
>>
More cute Legendaries

I feel like there is a reason what they held back this gen. so that they will have new pokemon releases as marketing gimmicks
>>
>>20787401
Why*
>>
>Mega AZ's Floette
>It gets Magic Guard and a major speed and sp. atk boost
>>
>>20787506
>Mega of unevolved pokémon
furthermore
>Mega of shitty unevolved pokémon no one can even legitimally get
>>
>>20786865
>Horde trainer battles

Well, it's confirmed for ORAS, so it might happen in Z/X2/Y2 too.
>>
>Seasons.
>A more defined contrast between daylight hours.
>Time-of-the-day Pokemons.
>An special box so you can deposit a team for StreePass (c'mon, make use of it GF).
>Pokedex habitat list.
>Moving Grass.
>>
>>20784637
I want better incorporation in game for event Pokemons like in Gen 4. At least in BW/BW2 you get to do something once you get Meloetta/Keldeo/Genesect. That shitty Diancie event was really disappointing.
>>
You know what I want to see?
Multiple endings. Like, three of them.
1) Beating the Elite 4 + All Gyms
2) Catching all pokemon available in the region's dex
3) Beating the big bad team

Have the game not force you to run in a linear line. Have Gym leaders' levels scale with your team so they're always relevant even if you decide to skip them. Let you be more free.

Butsomething like that'll never happen.
so removal of HMs
>>
>>20784586
Be able to put pokemon in whatever ball I want after I catch them.
Say I catch a shiny with a masterball. I want to be able to switch that to a luxury ball.
>>
>>20784586
Nov trainer animations. 3d or 2d.
>>
Pokeball Emporium selling every kind of ball except master, dream and cherish.

Stone Emporium selling every stone instead of having to do stupid super training grind.

Neither of these obvious things will happen.
>>
>>20788325
>Npc
Stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>20784704
What the fuck is zed you foreign alien commie.
>>
>>20784740
I'm convinced that Tentacruel has two abilities, the second being that you cannot escape even if you're 30 levels higher.
>>
>>20785045
>Was about to post about what a shit idea that was
>See how cute it looks in this pic
fuck it man, now I want it too
>>
>>20787999
that example is a little too OP, but i also want to see the ability to switch a pokemon to a new ball, but masterball wouldn't be swtchable.
>>
I need blissnite pretty bad
>>
Ability to join the evil team and succeed in your evil goal
>>
File: pokemon-e-battlefrontier.png (156KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-e-battlefrontier.png
156KB, 2048x1152px
Another Battle frontier Side game

This time make it a theme park

I don't care if its a rehash

shits fun
>>
No overarching story. Just be able to traverse the land as a normal trainer rather than an MC thrust into the spotlight.

Rather than being the hero, you're simply the bystander on your own journey. On TV or in homes, you may hear tales of the hero's adventures and triumphs, but none of it affects you.

Also,
>more customization
>water is no longer SE against rock, is now SE against steel and poison
>"Hey! Your pokemon had an egg! It looks like your party is full. Do you want to send the egg to your PC?"
>>
>>20790494
>Rather than being the hero, you're simply the bystander on your own journey. On TV or in homes, you may hear tales of the hero's adventures and triumphs, but none of it affects you.
This. Bonus points if the hero is the Champion, but otherwise isn't met by the player.
>>
>>20785633
it's just the shiny colors of floette
>>
>>20790558
Honestly, I can see a small event working well.

>You have one of your pokemon stolen by Team Rocket at some point in the game
>You can't win the fight, as his team is quite high-leveled
>You lose the battle, it is taken from you, and you can't do anything about it
>You get a pokemail from the MC telling you to meet him in a random town
>You get there, he gives your pokemon back, and all around the region people are now talking about a mysterious trainer who singlehandedly took down Team Rocket.
>You continue on your journey and that's that.
>>
File: BillsUltimate2.png (390KB, 1438x804px) Image search: [Google]
BillsUltimate2.png
390KB, 1438x804px
>>20788784

That bitch could take any special attack in the universe.
>>
>>20788784

BANANA MONSTER
>>
>>20790494
>>20790537

Stupid idea. Kids love to be the hero. This is why Redgy is a thing, kids that grew up with him want to envision him as this monumental unstoppable god-king of battling rather than some dork kid.
>>
I want to take off my fucking hat.
>>
>>20788915
dis guy
>>
File: 1388143088714.jpg (12KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1388143088714.jpg
12KB, 200x207px
>>20784586
Better incorporation of the legendaries overall. Like, all of them.

Better story about AZ and Floette. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE QUALITY.

Vastly fleshed out Team Flare in both regions of Kalos, working their damndest to destroy Kalos and stop you and your friends.

More Pokemon in Southern Kalos that add up 800.

Take off the hat.

Would it kill you to fix the fucking Pokemon League?

Battle Frontier with all new people and facilities rather than rehashing Hoenn's.

Paris Catacombs dungeon. You're going to put in France's bloody history, but not the most recognizable thing about France besides the food and its architecture? For fucking shame.

Better friends, better clothing, better rival, more difficulty, more places in Kalos in general, etc.

Zygardite Z that gives it 200 BST and makes it look more like Niodhoggr and some System Shock bullshit.

Postgame with Team Chill led by Sycamore as his true 'thanks' for stopping Team Flare with him manning Volcanion to try and preserve Kalos the way it is now, by freezing it to death.
>>
>>20790772
This isn't about what would sell. This is about what would make for a good game.

Just once I'd like to see some modesty, closer to what Red and Blue did without the Team Rocket BS.
>>
>>20785045
MEGA THIS!!!
Or, at least more options of dressing and clothes for men.

I like to be stylish too...
>>
>>20790978
so basically you want B2/W2 all over again?
>>
A sex change option. You can change your hair and eye colour, so why the fuck not? Or at least a skin change option.
>>
>>20790978
>freeze it over
>Steam Pokémon
>not destroy the region with Steam Eruption in order to build up a better one like it did to create Southern Kalos
>>
>>20790772
you colossol dumb fucking faggot. Red's story was minimal. That's why it's so good. Gamefreak will only write a childish cartoon story, so a minimalistic story is the best approach for all.
>>
>>20792373

Would love it, but
> soccer moms
> people screaming GAY PROPAGANDA
> "hurr hurr transsexuals are sexual deviants"

Nintendo wouldn't risk it
>>
>>20793202
Don't really portray it as a sex change, but really just a gameplay mechanic?
>>
>>20787881
>Seasons

the seasons was a stupid idea, specially when it changed every month
>>
>>20787401
Fuck off
>>
>>20792373
>>20793202
tumblr pls
>>
I agree with many things in this thread, but they don't sound realistic for just a third game, they are more like stuff for gen vii.

If you ask me, the best escenario would be having a sequel like BW2 instead of Z.

But for Z, I'd like:
>actual postgame
>better writing of the plot
The idea per se isn't bad, but it suddenly gets thrown at you at the end. Maybe get that stupid Champion more involved too.
>new mons to ride
>megas for the gym battles and e4, or at least the rematches
>>
>>20784586
trainers have more pokemon.... especially fucking gym leaders...
>>
>>20784586
+
>Seasons like BW
>Normal and Hard Difficulties like B2/W2
>Battle Frontier level Emerald
>Walk with lead pokemon like Yellow/HG/SS
>A Surfing Minigame for any-Pikachu like. Like the one of Yellow
>Actual Post-Game
>Expand the use of Ridable Pokemon like a Bike/Rollerskates/Running Shoes
>Rollerskates as selectable Key Items and not a defalt bullshit
>B2W2 Tutors or more Tuors in general
>mah ribbons

-
>Tierno
>Roller skates as equipable key items
>>
>>20794988
>>Seasons like BW
>wanting that tedious mechanic to return
>>
Personally I'd like them to use some of the stuff they used in XY more (roller skates, maybe) because I feel a lot of functions weren't used to full posibilities.
>>
>>20795003
personally I found that mechanic quite interesting, maybe it's not the best feature of BW but after a while you get bored seeing the same stuff... same defeated trainers, backgrounds... it get tedious, but the seasons at least make that slightly different y akes the game less repetitive but I would love if each season came packed with different sets of mons, like the night/day mechanic back in gen II (ok ok daytaime wont change a lot the wild mons but you get my point)
>>
New3DS Exclusivity
>>
File: pokemon zed.png (1015KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon zed.png
1015KB, 800x714px
>>20784704
>>
An actual story would be nice.

>YOU! Random child! Go research this never before heard of power
>Seek out obligatory old man with infinite knowledge on said power
>Man, look how huge this region is with so many "new" pokemon!
>Oh no, a team of buttfrustrated millionaires want to KILL EVERYTHING? You have to stop them, Senpai~!
>Mega evolution is a sacred process few can master
>Beat the shit out of your pussybitch rival and master it in 5 second with a 2-turn furbait vs furbait battle!
>Go, stop Team Flare, who totally weren't introduced the same way as Team Rocket!
>3-4 gyms later
>Mwahaha, I, the red haired obviously evil guy, am actually the leader of team Faggot
>I, too have master Mega Evo- oh shit I lost. Time to kill myself
>WOW! You're such a talented trainer, Senpai~! You saved the world!
>>
>>20793202
>>20792373

Why are the gays so inclined on spearheading their bullshit into every nook and cranny of society? It isn't appropriate for a childrens game, go back to sonic fanfic
>>
>>20795800
Mad as fuck.
>>
>>20795639
>playing for the story
>>
>>20784704

>Pokemon game numbers not being changed to the NATO phonetic alphabet.

Soviet alphabet would be better but I don't think Pokemon Boris would go down very well.
>>
>>20795808

>that showed her
>why can't children be transexuals like me so I can finally feel normal :C
>>
>>20795840
>>20795858
In case you haven't noticed, I just want all options in one game.
>>
>>20795808

>getting mad at a comment like that.

stop being mad
>>
>>20795842
>Pokemon Tango and Pokemon Foxtrot
>>
>>20795862

All options is too broad, so you want prostitutes? Murder? School? Getting sued after you beat the champion and being forced to surrender your champion status because you hurted his feelings? Why does crossdressing get the okay but not all that? While we're at it why not install a church so religious fags don't feel left out! But can't just be ONE church has to be a church for EACH religion! and why can I only be tan/white/black why can't I appear Indian? Or Native? Why can't I be crossspecies? Why can't I have tentacles? It's a fucking pokemon game gtfo with cross dressing pls I'd even support if you said more clothing options even gender neutral clothing(such as pants) but why does the guy need a dress in a childrens game? Again the gays try to spearhead themselves into everything it's annoying, just let kids play as boys and girls if they wanna be gay or trans or whatever when they grow up they can feel free but why introduce them at a young age it's retarded
>>
>>20795942
>All options is too broad, so you want prostitutes? Murder? School? Getting sued after you beat the champion and being forced to surrender your champion status because you hurted his feelings?
No mate. All options that are in the game, but are locked out until you restart.

>Why does crossdressing get the okay but not all that?
Because it's just enabling all the options that are present in the game.

Also, learn to fucking write something. No way in hell am I going to traverse that fucking wasteland of questionmarks.
>>
>>20796009

>>I-i-i-i-i-i-i know! I'll just saying she needs to learn to write :c

Not him, but you really do need to learn how to structure a post.

Your post was literally just a brick of text that I didn't really give a shit about reading, I still think he's a massive fag but I couldn't even read your post without getting bored.
>>
File: lel.png (142KB, 1771x611px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
142KB, 1771x611px
>>20796009

nope
>>
>>20796098

Why would I give a shit about you getting bored or not? The post wasn't directed at you and had nothing to do with you. I actually think that WAS you since you're personalizing everything and assuming the world revolves around you, just like he did with wanting crossdressing in a kids game just because he wants to be a pretty boy princess c:
>>
>>20796178

Are you mentally handicapped? Why are you repeating retarded phrases like 'pretty boy princess'? Why are you incapable of using the 'enter key'?

The fact you have not, for one single instant, considered that the suggestion of crossdressing was not a 100% serious suggestion?
That perhaps the introduction of crossdressing into a Pokemon game is in fact SUCH A ludicrous suggestion that an anonymous poster on an image board might have, for a single instant, been satirical and just having 'a bit of fun' by suggesting it.

Possibly, just possibly, you are not the only human being to have figured out that crossdressing is not going to be added to Pokemon under any circumstances, and the suggestion is one made out of amusement?

Or perhaps, this entire thread is 100% genuine opinions with serious discussion, and crossdressing is being seriously suggested as an upcoming feature in a monster battling RPG video game aimed at children made by Nintendo.

lol
>>
>>20796326

Plus I like how you're the only person here drawing attention to yourself on a personal level.

Referring to yourself 'I'll just saying she's stupid and needs to learn how to write :c' (shit grammar by the way)

Personally insulting some random on the internet with silly insults that aren't even offensive to anyone who isn't a retard (pretty boy princess wut).
>>
I love the idea of custom Poke Balls at the Poke Ball Factory. But the Pokemon in them would be able to be traded and sent to future games. Apricorn Poke Balls aren't available outside of HGSS, but they still appear as the ball the Pokemon was caught in in all other games. I see no problem there with a palette difference.

Obviously, there needs to be something along the lines of the Battle Frontier, and keeping Contests and Secret Bases from ORAS would be a good idea.

Of course we'll get more Mega Evolutions as well. Probably Pokemon like Zygarde, Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Mew, Florges, Druddigon, Porygon-Z, Slowking, and others. (I think Gallade and Milotic are coming in ORAS.)

There seemed to be a lot of unused areas and concepts in XY. The ghost girl in Lumiose City, the haunted house outside of Laverre, the train station at Couriway Town, locked doors at the Power Plant, the Chamber of Emptiness, the missing newspaper editor. etc. These should be expanded upon.

We'll probably get some new legendary events as well. Volcanion might involve the Power Plant, and Hoopa might involve the Chamber of Emptiness. Somehow we'll get the Mega Stones for Latios and Latias. I'd like a way to get AZ's Floette too.

Slight improvements to the custom clothing should be made, especially in regards to the male selection. Also, maybe the more stylish you become/the more PR videos you make/the more contests you win, you could have your Pokemon star in advertisements too, like the photo shoot for Mamoswinalline in Lumiose City.

Finally, I think we'll have some racing events. A Rhyhorn race outside Santalune City, a skating race between Lumiose and Camphrier Town, a cycling race in Cyllage City, and a Skiddo/Gogoat race a Baa de Mer Ranch. In the post game, the Rhyhorn racetrack may also include other Pokemon too. Maybe Gogoat, Rapidash, Dodrio, Mamoswine, and Zebstrika. These post game races would be held whenever you want, and the rules/Pokemon may change daily.
>>
>>20784715
>That's what kids that started playing last year actually say now
>>
File: 1407962505102.png (65KB, 502x469px) Image search: [Google]
1407962505102.png
65KB, 502x469px
>>20784680
>>
ACTUAL POKEMON HUNTING

POKEMON SHOULD BE HARD TO FIND AND REQUIRE CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THESE CIRCUMSTANCES FROM CLUES INGAME

I WANT TO FEEL LIKE POKEMON ARE REAL ANIMALS MANG
>>
>>20792373
>>20793202

0/10, you forgot to cry about "shitlords" to sound like a legit tumblrcunt
>>
>>20785045
They don't even have to let me wear a dress, just PLEASE something cute. I hate the male outfits.
>>
>>20787881
This is basically saying you want gen VI to be gen V.
>>
>>20788915
That's seriously all there was to the battle frontier? But it felt so huge when I played emerald...
>>
The only thing I really want is for Z to be a sequel that is BW2 tier in improvement over the original.
>>
>>20794988
>>Rollerskates as selectable Key Items and not a defalt bullshit
This is what I want most, fuck the rollerskates.
I also want the bike to be gridlocked again.
>>
>>20795820
Why the fuck else would you play
>>
File: 1407519570855.gif (3MB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
1407519570855.gif
3MB, 186x186px
>>20797000
>Mew,
>>
>>20784586
>These would be restricted to your game, i.e. you could not trade these mons to other games, because other/future games would not recognize the ball designs
Just have them flagged as normal pokeballs with some extra bytes that determine what custom changes they have implemented. When they get traded, the custom bytes are considered to be the default because the trainer info doesn't match, so they'd function as standard pokeballs on everybody else's game but your own.
>>
>>20797000
>the missing newspaper editor
She's been confirmed to return once you obtain a Volcanion. Apparently she was researching it for 15 years an returns to share what she discovered. Basically it's the ingame event for Volcanion with interesting lore. Same for Hoopa. Some dude appears in Parfum Palace who tells you shit he knows on Hoopa.

We may have some other ingame events with them in "Z", but probably ORAS at least. Remember the Arceus event?
>>
>>20797811
Because it's fun.

>I play chess for the story
That's how you sound.
>>
>>20798052
Except chess isn't centered around a story, whereas Pokémon is. Literally fuck off.
>>
>>20797290
This would be great. No more shitty random encounters every 2 seconds, just more realistic hunting. Beginner stuff would be easy to hunt, strong Pokémon not so much. Catching Pokémon will actually be rewarding and not a drag.
>>
>>20795868
>being mad about someone mad
stop being mad
>>
>>20785013
Online gyms and challenges would be amazing.
>>
>>20798070
>Literally fuck off.
But OFF has a better story than Pokemon.
>>
A way to Wonder Trade more efficiently. I'd like to not leave the Wonder Trade menu after every trade, especially if I'm trading away massive amounts of leftovers from breeding
>>
>>20798070
>pokemon
>centered around a story
>>
>>20800048
Yeah, basically. What, did you think it was about the battles?
>>
>3rd Versions
>not glorified rom hacks
>>
File: 1400981474921.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400981474921.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>20800195
This...?

>mfw mind blown
>>
>>20799536
doing this right now :/ i wish i could wonder trade an entire box at once
>>
>>20784586
Speaking of the pokeball factory, I'd like to see some wild Voltorbs and Electrodes in it. For whatever ridiculous reason, they're not available in XY until the Lost Hotel. Such a missed opportunity.

But other than that? I want to see the PWT again. Save the Battle Frontier for ORAS, so that Gen 6 gets the best of both worlds.

Less hand-holding. More optimisation- I shouldn't have to buy the new 3DS just to get the game to run at a decent rate.

More. Clothes. For. Dudes.
>>
>Game Freak breaks up with Nintendo
>Make their own Pokemon-esque game on Playstation platforms
>Nintendo doom
>Sony buys Nintedo
>>
>>20801701
>>Sony buys Nintendo
>they form Sony-Ninten
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Pokemon incubator, you can put 6 eggs in a building and in 30 minutes they will hatch, you can come back and see the results. Sure is longer than going around in a bike but at least you cold do other game stuff like battling or catching while the eggs grow.

See this?, make so folder changes color according to the box wallpaper (or pokemon inside it)

Intro animations for Pokemon, just make them open their mouths when they enter battle at least, it feels so empty without them.

More utilities in towns so there's more reasons to go to them in the Post game.

Team photo like in HG/SS with the XY features (zoom, focus,etc)
>>
>>20801948
>not Sotendo
>>
>>20795639
To be fair, what game can you name that is fun where you aren't the Mary Sue who saves the day? I'm still agreeing with you also retconnning the story is fucking gay why not just leave it in there like it was already there but just not really looked at.
>>
>>20801948
>>20802157
>not Sonyntendo
>>
>>20803756
Sotendy rolls off the tongue.
>>
>>20788437
What if switching destroyed the original ball?
>>
>>20784586
>you could not trade these mons to other games
Damn right GF would never do that. How about other games see a Pokéball you #&$@
>>
>>20795964
"I'm going to ignore your valid argument because too much punctuation is one of my triggers"
>>
>>20803704
Just about anything that isn't an RPG.
>>
>>20796326
Being this mad lol
>>
Online multis at the Chateau and the Battle Spot, so you can team up with a friend if they're not in the same room as you
>>
>>20795842
>Pokemon Romeo and Pokemon Juliet
>>
I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE OTHER POWER PLANTS FUCK
>>
>>20804162

What is the possibility that stuff like that is there just to fuck with us and has no intended purpose presently and in the future?
>>
>>20804198
Why can't we get in there as of yet? I'm pretty sure someone with a save editor would of at least managed to figure out a code to get in.
>>
>>20804198
About 80%, the other 20% is stuff they actually had plans for but dropped or forgot about some time down the line, like the GS ball in the anime.
>>
>>20786566
>>get rid of IV's for stats
But why?
>>
>>20795800
>the gays
They're talking about transgender people you mong
>>
new gym leaders
>>
>>20784586
A reference to Goku.
>>
>>20801701
>Game Freak breaks up with Nintendo
>Desperate for a franchise with endless collectibles, Nintendo forces Monolith Soft to develop Xenomon
I'm really feeling it!
>>
>>20784821
Zedygarde
>>
>>20784586
Do you mean you wouldn't be able to trade the Pokémon at all? Because I don't see why not.
The game would just have seeds for all the possible ball combinations. Really wouldn't take that much space up.
>>
>>20784740
People like you are why X and Y had Exp All right from the start.
>>
>>20790639
No it isn't though.
>>
I was thinking more about this last night, and I'd love to see better lore in this game. Gen IV was on point with that shit, and did a great job developing a sense of mysticism that motivated you to go out and hunt for legends. For two apparent demi-gods, X and Y don't get the credit they're due.
>>
>>20785954
And Tomodachi Life! Don't forget Tomodachi Life!
>>
>>20785633
Also, why does it have super-increased base stats?

>>20787695
>Implying it won't be an event Pokémon in Z
>>
>>20787881
Fuck, if you kept the item in your special box, we could all distribute version exclusive Mega Stones.
>>
>>20793202
I don't understand why this guy's getting so much hate. Nintendo did the same thing with Tomodachi Life when people asked them to allow same-sex marriage within the game.

i just want my qt grill to marry shauna

;_;
>>
>>20788371
>Pokeball Emporium
But there's the Pokéball shop in Lumiose. If you want the Kurt Balls though, I'd be OK with that. If it helps someone's balltism.
>>
>>20788784
Why did it Digi-Xros with a Tropius and a Shedinja?
>>
File: 1407428886618.png (16KB, 274x256px) Image search: [Google]
1407428886618.png
16KB, 274x256px
>>20805790
>Gen IV had good lore

Why do people keep saying this shit? There's nothing good about the creator of the universe being revealed as an overdesigned llama with golden spikes glued onto it, not to mention how awful Palkia and Dialga are.

Johto and Unova both did lore much better, with stuff like Kyurem and the Burning Tower. The Creation Trio is one of the worst things to happen to Pokemon. Try and justify why a child can control the god of the universe by playing a flute.
>>
>>20786779
I... what? Fairy IS Super Effective against Fighting.
>>
File: 1389368394075.jpg (67KB, 597x366px) Image search: [Google]
1389368394075.jpg
67KB, 597x366px
>>20793473
>day/night was a stupid idea, specially when it changed every hour
>>
>>20805840
>llama
Its a kirin

>the god of the universe
You can't. You can open the chamber one of Arceus' Avatars is sleeping in. The azure flute is a cherished symbol of Arceus, at that, akin to the holy grail in christian mythology.
>>
>>20802157
>>20803756
>not Sontendo
>>
>>20785847
>Chesnaughtite, Delphoxite, and two kinds of Greninjite. Because we all know who the devs' favorite is.

Yes, give Delphox a mega with Black Magic as it's ability.

Black Magic: Makes Psychic attacks super-efective agaist Ghost and Psychic types and not very-efective agaist fairy types
>>
>>20787966
I'd like it if they scaled up with your team but not down. I.e. the first gym has a minimum of level 15 Pokemon but if you bring a team of level 17s, they're all bumped up a little
>>
>>20804664
I reckon you can bet your sweet bippy that we'll get a change in the gym leader line up.

One will be upgraded to an Elite Four position (replacing Malva since she is now the head of Team Flare reborn), others may retire from the position (like Lenora, Brycen had in B2W2) with new guys from newly 'discovered' cities/towns replacing them.
>>
>>20788799
You have no idea how much I want this...

But given that their ideas are usually really stupid & that GF is never gonna encourage gangsterism then I want to be able to dress as the evil teamafter I beat its members & steal their clothes.
>>
>>20795800
Glad to know I'm not the only one bothered by this.
>>
>>20805824
Fuck you you sick faggot, wanting married lesbian lolis in a children's game.

Go play Tomodachi where your gayness belongs.
>>
>>20806352
>Go play Tomodachi where your gayness belongs.
>implying gays can get married in that game
>>
>>20795800
It's not "the gays". It's a very small subsection of gay people and SJW fuckwits who are being loud and obnoxious. I'm one of "they gays" and I don't want that shit in my pokemon. It'd be damn uncomfortable and endanger the future of the franchise due to parents flipping shit and never allowing kids to play it again.
>>
>>20801963
this is a great idea
>>
>>20784586
Non-shoddy programming so that you see 3D everywhere
>>
>>20806052
Now you've got me wanting two Mega Delphoxes: one cute magical girl with White Magic and one wicked witch with Black Magic.
White Magic: Full immunity to Dark and Ghost.
Black Magic: Either what you said, or guaranteed secondary effects because they all have Flamethrower and Psychic. I don't recall Delphox learning any moves with a chance to freeze so it should be fine.
>>
Pokémon Z shouldn't exist.

>paying for a brand new game to change a few things like more postgame when you could buy something cheaper to get those things.

Terrible terrible idea
>>
>>20806565
>one cute magical girl
>not a Gandalf the White
>>
Has Game Freak forgotten that humans can fight each other since Emerald? (Maxie punching Steven across the room in the Mossdeep Space Center)

Since supporting characters always get their Pokemon stolen, why not have it happen to you? A Grunt steals your Pokemon, and you have to go through a stealth segment, infiltrating a base to recover your Pokemon, then fighting your way out.

How does that sound?
>>
>>20784586
Elaboration on the Anistar sundial. I personally think that it was created by Zygarde, seeng as it's 3,000 years old and reacts to Xerneas's and Yveltal's power. Also Zygarde lives in a cave right next to Anistar.
>>
Instead of Flare trying to kill everyone/become immortal, their goal is to "mega-evolve" themselves or be "mega" humans. Thus, disrupting the natural order and Zygarde shows up.
>>
>>20804073
I would also like that; or battle spot multis in general. It's a chore trying to find people who actually enjoy multi battles.
>>
File: missingno.gif (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
missingno.gif
30KB, 600x400px
Personally, I want to get rid of this 'only 4 moves' shit, I mean, do all Pokemon have Alzheimer's or some crap? The other thing I would like would be for some HMs to be replaced with items like a raft, flashlight, and machete, and others like strength and fly to still be performed by Pokemon, but used like key items in other games and not taking up space in one's move inventory.
>>
>>20817790
Yes. I hate that you generally have to have an HM slave in game. That was one thing X and Y did right - making HMs much less used than before.
>>
>>20806082
That'll only happen if we get a sequel rather than a director's cut version.
>>
I just want Pokeball seals back, I loved using them to give my competitive team unique entrances.
>>
>>20788915
>Battle frontier. YES.

More locked and region locked Shinies. Make it actually rare/valuable.
>>
>>20785045
This is my biggest problem with X/Y, I can live with everything else
>>
>>20788784
> Fur Coat
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.