[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

preorder bonuses ORAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pkmnxy_pstr.jpg (98KB, 567x287px) Image search: [Google]
pkmnxy_pstr.jpg
98KB, 567x287px
thinking about preordering ORAS soon, any word on preorder gifts yet?

i think for x & y gamestop did a poster (pic related), target did a pin and $5 off
>>
Question: Do I really need to pre-order ORAS for to get the Pinsirite from Gamestop?
>>
>>20573561
good question anon. according to this
>https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/V0g236v54OwPF1QlWzDG5kVtE5Cb7oHo
no, i dont think so. i think theyre separate events
>>
>>20573561
what? no. The Megastones for Pinsir and Heracross are FREE, current giveaways. Where'd you get the idea that you had to preorder something first?
>>
>>20573571
also just noticed from this link gamestop confirmed doing a poster again. any word on any other retailers?
>>
>>20573581
None currently listed

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pre-order_bonus
>>
>>20573561
No, but depending on your location you may have to preorder (along with 99 others) to make sure your Game Stop does a midnight release.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4372x3043px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4372x3043px
I never buy from GameStop, but if the preorder bonus is anything good, or if it's a poster of pic related, then I just might.
>>
When will they reveal what the poster is?
>>
>>20574345
Holy shit, nigger. does this exist in like 1900x1200, or you know. Not a retardedly out of date format?
>>
>>20575470
>4372x3043
don't be lazy and scale and crop it yourself
>>
>>20573561
Yes you do. I work at GameStop, and I can tell you that any in-store download comes with the pre-order of a Pokemon game, or any game if a new Pokemon game is not currently taking pre-orders. If you wish to receive the megastone, you must pre-order at GameStop.

Thank you for shopping at GameStop.
>>
>>20574345
It is pic related. Other side of the poster is Diancie.

Just reserve it. I don't get all the hate. Not like you pay extra
>>
>>20575856
>Just reserve it. I don't get all the hate. Not like you pay extra
What if you don't want ORAS at all?
>>
>>20573573
For XY, some Gamestop stores required you to preorder the game to get Genesect or Keldeo or whatever it was they were distributing. It was a case by case basis, and basically they could tell them whatever they wanted because it was better for the store.
>>
>>20575856
not to be that guy, but do you have any source on that? gonna be pretty disappointed if the poster isn't the majestic as fuck Kyogre vs. Groudon faceoff
>>
>>20577366
This
>>
I prefer preordering from Toys R Us. I didn't preorder Y or B2 as I didn't bother to, but I got a mini bundle for HG/SS consisting of
>2 styluses (one for Lugia, one for
>small Napkin with Ho-Ohs face on it
>Figure of Ho-Oh and Lugia
I still have Ho-Oh figure but the Lugia one broke.

When I preordered Black I got a small package containing huge flashcards of art/info on the Unova region and it had official pokemon art on it.
>>
File: Preorder stuff (2).jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Preorder stuff (2).jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>20581254
>napkins
wat

I got the Lugia/Ho-oh stylus set, and a t-shirt plus another figure. My store was doing a party so I got stickers and a pikachu hat too.

BW had a wall cling and Resh/Zek stylus set. Target also had the "Art Portfolio" with the cards.

BW2 had coins

XY had preorder pins and poster, pickup had nothing.
>>
File: ibkOk1XDQQuyid.jpg (15KB, 123x178px) Image search: [Google]
ibkOk1XDQQuyid.jpg
15KB, 123x178px
>>20581346
>mfw the Emerald tin
>I still have mine
>use it to store my Gameboy/Color/Advance games
>>
>>20581346
Er cleaning cloths for the DS. I missed out on the T-shirts.

I'll probably look at Toys R Us, Target, and GS's preorder bonus this year to determine where I'll pick it up at.
>>
>>20581517
Do Toys R Us and Target usually have bonuses?
>>
>>20581550
TRU usually does. They did in the past since Platinum, but XY was the first time they didn't really have a physical sort of bonus. I got $10 off on XY because of preordering though.

Gamestop has already been confirmed to have a poster, which will be in when they get their shit together for the mega stone thing (ie, see the fiasco thread)

Target *might* get something in. They've had things added to those little cards they have for preorder usually closer to release (XY has the Yveltal/Xerneas pins, MK8 had a keychain) Probably nothing on pick up though besides the $5 card.

Walmart is always shit
>>
>>20581632
If TRU has a Groudon or Kyogre stylus or statue, I'll definitely pick it up there. I don't expect much though.
>>
you're all retarded
the shiny beldum with mega stone is the bonus
>>
>>20581849
>You're all retarded the Torchic and Blazikenite was the preorder bonus
>XY had poster and pins
>>
>>20576479
then don't buy it dumbass
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.