[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We didn't get this event because Masuda thought we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 5

File: Hall_of_Origin_Pt.png (22KB, 144x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hall_of_Origin_Pt.png
22KB, 144x480px
We didn't get this event because Masuda thought we were too dumb to do it.
>>
He thought that the target audience was too dumb, not us.
>>
>>20556759
Too dumb for what? Triggering it or catching?
>>
>>20556759
Did you think Pokémon X and or Y was too easy?
>>
>>20556759
And he was right.
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
>>20556778
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/interview/35513/pokemon-x-and-y-interview-with-game-freak
>NWR: How come the Azure Flute was never made available in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?

>JM: When we were first developing the games we thought about including it. I thought it would be fun. But once the game was complete and released, I changed my mind down the road and didn’t think it would be – I thought it would be confusing for people and kind of hard to understand how it worked. So I eventually made the decision not to distribute it.
>>
>>20556788
the fuck? you literally just had to go to the spear pillar
>>
>>20556759
imo the stairs werent long enough
should have been shaymin long
>>
>>20556796
It was also the only event that Game Freak bothered to programmatically safeguard the best they could.

>tweaking/void glitch will lead you to a "fake" Hall of Origin
>the Azure Flute can't just be hacked in; it must be received from the Poké Mart delivery man after receiving it as a gift on a Wonder Card
>forcing access to the Hall of Origin without the Azure Flute/with an improperly received Azure Flute won't make Arceus appear
>forcing access to the Hall of Origin with a properly received Azure Flute will make Arceus appear but you cannot interact with it so the battle never starts
The only possible way is to get the Azure Flute properly and use it at Spear Pillar to trigger the event.
>>
>>20556796
Yeah, but apparently there were a number of kids who were confused about the Shaymin and Darkrai events, so they just up and distributed Arceus outright instead of having it catchable.

The primary downside of course is that we can't nickname the damn thing.
>>
>>20556821
I call Bullshit on this, me and my friend cheated the delivery man and got the working azure flute, he still has that Arceus.
>>
>>20556843
But that's exactly what I said.
>>
>>20556847
you said the arceus wouldn't react in my case
>>
>>20556847
"The only possible way is to get the Azure Flute properly"

you said the opposite of that
>>
>>20556824
You can nickname it if you go to the trouble of RNGing the same Trainer ID and Secret ID as the event mon. I did it to name a Keledo.
>>
>>20556854
If you force access to the Hall of Origin, such as by going there directly via Pokesav.

>>20556858
So? That requires getting the Wonder Card and talking to the delivery man. Then going to Spear Pillar and using the Azure Flute.

What's so hard to understand? It WON'T work if you access the Hall of Origin directly.
>>
>>20556759
It's a good thing Masuda isn't directing ORAS or else we wouldn't even get Regi puzzles or Battle Frontier.
>>
>>20556879
>It's a good thing Masuda isn't directing ORAS
Yeah man, who would've figured that he directed the original RS, amirite?
>>
>>20556788
That's why we've only had one event since then where you actually catch the legendary instead of just being given it. I tell you, my interest in this franchise has slowly been fading. The main games are just too stream lined and easy. Y was the first game in the series that I actually got bored during the second play through and just stopped.
>>
>>20556886
He didn't
>>
>>20556896
>credits in-game clearly state Junichi Masuda as the director
>still claiming otherwise
Are you stupid?
>>
>>20556903
>believing every credit you see
lol
>>
Fucking Kids man. When i was younger i had trouble solving the regi puzzle but i didn't go and cry about it.
>>
>>20556903
Yeah, sure.
>>
File: e74.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e74.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>20556924
>>
>>20556868
Using an action replay isn't "getting it properly", friend
>>
>>20556843
convenirent your friend has the arceus and not you so you cant post proof. gtfo pl3b
>>
>>20556956
>Action Replay
You mean PokeGen and Mystery Gift Editor.
>>
>>20556944
nice meme reply
>>
>>20556964
Did you not read that guy's comment? He triggered the deliveryman with an action replay. Do you not understand that?
>>
>>20556964
Those two didn't exist until after Gen 4.

Pokesav was all there was.
>>
>>20556973
Except he didn't say that anywhere.
>>
>>20556978
My bad. You can still trigger the deliveryman with an action replay though, I just googled it (plus I'm pretty sure I've done it when I was younger)
>>
>>20556976
So? What does Pokesav have to do with Action Replay? You can edit the map coordinates of the save file and go to the Hall of Origin directly. Even if you create a Wonder Card to receive the Azure Flute properly, you won't be able to battle Arceus because you have to use the Azure Flute at Spear Pillar, not forcing access to the Hall of Origin.
>>
>>20557002
>you could only get there with pokegen and MGE
>only way to get azure flute is through Pokesav with a code for AR

You must be knew.
>>
>>20556854
>>20556858
>>20556956
>>20556973
>>20556989
>>20556976

You guys are all idiots. When he said "properly" he was referring to triggering the event by mystery gift. Whether you use an AR to get the delivery man or inject a WC; it's all changing the same flag on the save file.
>>
>>20556843
I'm sure I managed to do it too. I Action Replayed the delivery guy to give me the flute and I don't remember the encounter breaking or being problematic at all.
>>
>>20557002
>>20557026

You seriously need to just stop posting.

Its easy to get the in game event arceus, why are you even trying to debate otherwise?
>>
>>20557014
>you could only get there with pokegen and MGE
That's for getting the Wonder Card and the Azure Flute, not going to the Hall of Origin.
>only way to get azure flute is through Pokesav with a code for AR
No.
>with a code for AR
No.
>>
>>20557032
Yes because I did it myself.
Pokegen and the gift editor haven't always been around, kiddo.

back in the prime of D/P/P the only way to get the flute was through AR codes, which were commonly generated by Pokesav.

Learn facts before you start trying to spout bullshit.
>>
File: nsa_smiley.jpg (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nsa_smiley.jpg
13KB, 800x600px
>>20557030
>people disagree. therefore they must be the same person
>>
>>20557050
>back in the prime of D/P/P the only way to get the flute was through AR codes, which were commonly generated by Pokesav
Except Action Replay codes are completely unnecessary at all. If you can use Pokesav, you can already edit the save file directly (including the map coordinates).
>Learn facts before you start trying to spout bullshit.
Oh the fucking irony.
>>
>>20557062
again, COMMONLY AR codes were generated for that sort of thing.

Not everyone and their mother were editing maps.

and again, please read up before you start spouting bullshit

Have a nice day, kiddo.
>>
>>20557101
You sure taught me, m8.
>>
>>20556886
Did you not notice the shift the series made since after Gen 3?

First legendaries became easier to catch.

Then they gimped Battle Frontier to 4 or 5 facilities instead of 7.

Then event legendaries started being given to you rather than getting to explore an unlocked special area.

Then they went all out and dumbed down all Gym Leaders/E4/Special Trainers and even the Champion to the point where nobody in the game has a full or strong team.

Pokemon has been dumbed down over the years. No doubt about it. I don't mind the series not getting any more difficult, but at least maintain the main game rather than making it easier. Is the younger generation just dumb or is that just what Gamefreak (and many other studios) are starting to believe?
>>
The point is that you have to get the Azure flute the "legitimate way", through the mystery gift. If you hack it straight to your inventory, the event won't work. And if you hack your location to reach the hall of origin, it won't work.
>>
>>20557120
no shit sherlock.
>>
>>20557120
That's why I've been saying. Unfortunately, most anons on /vp/ lack reading comprehension skills and need everything laid out for them.
>>
>>20556824
you can nickname the one you catch in the dreamworld in black and white
>>
>>20557115
They want more people to into the competitive scene as soon as possible.
>>
>>20557115
>Is the younger generation just dumb or is that just what Gamefreak (and many other studios) are starting to believe?
It's both.
>>
>>20557138
so instead of just saying what that anon said, you decided to bullshit around. Its common fucking sense that you can't just put it in your inventory. Why the fuck are you even talking about such trivial shit?
>>
>>20557151
That's a real shame for players like me that love Pokemon for the adventure more than the competitive scene.
>>
>>20557161
You're completely ignoring the part where even getting the Azure Flute the "legit way" isn't enough to get Arceus.
>>
>>20557014
>knew
>>
>>20557161
>Why the fuck are you even talking about such trivial shit?
Where the hell do you think you are? This is /vp/. Anything on this board is trivial by definition.
>>
>>20557184
But it is. Dude, I've done it multiple times, as long as you get it from a delivery guy, it's all fine.
>>
>>20557184
You have obviously never done it, because otherwise you would know what you're saying is bullshit.

If you acquire the Azure Flute via the wondercard and take it to the proper place you will be able to access the in game event.

Simple as that.
>>
>>20557210
Except people don't just limit themselves to doing this. Why do you think they have tried abusing the void glitch to get to the Hall of Origin?
>>
What's in the Power Plant?
>>
>>20557227
We don't know. Could be related to Volcanion, or could be a red herring.
>>
>>20557223
why are you bringing up something that you already said didn't work.

That common sense would say doesn't work.

You're really grabbing at straws now. Just stop.
>>
Do you need to beat the E4 to get Arceus?
>>
>>20557253
If I remember correctly, the National Dex is required too, so yes.
>>
>>20557267
I tried doing it (got the Azure Flute right and went to Spear Pillar) but couldn't get it to work.
>>
>wondercard codes existing in 2007
>not just generating the azure flute through generic item gen codes
>still works

Its like you guys never had an AR back in the day. I'm guessing this is why this dumb thread is even doing this though, its like 10 people that never had an AR arguing about how AR Azure Flute worked
>>
>>20557286
Why do you need an AR when you have Pokesav?
>>
>>20557294
You must be unable to read.
>>
>>20557305
How about no. Just create a Wonder Card in Pokesav and get the Azure Flute from the delivery man. You're all set. No AR needed.
>>
>>20557294
Were DS flashcards even a thing in 2007?
>>
>>20557324
Yes. So were emulators.
>>
>>20557324
They were up and coming.

Not common like they are now.

>>20557323
well there is obviously something wrong with you because you're still going on about this when others have already told you the truth.
>>
>>20557331
I know emulators were a thing. I still remember iDeaS... What a piece of shit this was.
>>
>>20557338
>2007
>iDeaS
>not No$GBA
>>
>>20557349
even no$ was shit back then
>>
>>20557360
And it still is. Still better than iDeaS. These days it's all about DeSmuME, though.
>>
>>20557338
>>20557349
>>20557360
>>20557366
This. DeSmuME master race.
>>
>>20557360
This. It was a slow mess either way, No$ didn't get stable until ~2009. And then DeSmuME came out in the mean time and blew up the concurrence.
>>
>>20557369
>>20557366
Yea its still shit, but not near as shit as it was in the past
>>
So Arceus was never distributed?
>>
>>20557381
It was but the Azure Flute wasn't.
>>
>>20556759

I honestly think it was because of Arceus' standing as a "god" that they didn't release it. They probably thought some people in the west would get offended, like the Jynx stuff.
>>
>>20557294

If you wanted to inject an Azure Flute via Pokesav back then, the easiest way to do so would be to attach an Azure Flute to a Pokemon that you generated onto your team or into a box through the Pokemon editor, and then take that item away from it. Editing your bag in a way that didn't wipe items from your old bag didn't really exist, neither did Wonder Card injection, and neither did Save File editing without wiping a lot of data on your save file.

>>20557324
>>20557331

This shit was not good enough in 2007 to justify using. Only the earliest R4s existed back then, and R4 has since earned the reputation of the cheap, steaming pile of horseshit flashcart. Spending $30 every 4 months on a new cart simply is not all that appealing when you can just buy the goddamn games.

>>20557323

Where's the step where you actually transfer this into the game?
>>
>>20557376
It's a pick between accuracy and speed when it comes to these two emulators.

>>20557381
The Azure Flute never was. We eventually got an event Arceus in HG/SS.
>>
>>20556821
Wut? I used cheats to get the delivery man with the azure flute, went to sky pillar and there it was, Arceus, waiting for me to catch it. I still have it but I don't remember if it is still in diamond or if I traded it all the way to X.
>>
>ITP: a sum-up of ITT

HOW TO CATCH ARCEUS IN DPPT
(requires Hall of Fame and National Dex)
- inject fake Wonder Card with Azure Flute
- receive it from the delivery man at any Poké Mart
- go to Spear Pillar
- use the Azure Flute

HOW NOT TO CATCH ARCEUS AND TINGLE YOUR AUTISM
- tweak/exploit the void glitch and trap yourself in a fake Hall of Origin
- hack the Azure Flute in without Wonder Card
- Pokesav yourself into the Hall of Origin without and with the Azure Flute

There.
>>
>>20557429
>injecting save files when there wasn't a common reliable way to do so

This is where you've failed all along.

Its as simple as hacking your inventory and getting the flute.
>>
>>20557487
>Its as simple as hacking your inventory and getting the flute.
Hahahahahaha no.
>>
>>20556759
More like it was a dumb idea that shouldn't of been released. How does a flute magically call forth a bunch of stairs that leads to pokemon god? Not even in Pokemon with flaming dogs and floating gas cans can be compared to this tolkien magic device
>>
>>20557500
>A flute that puts out echoing sounds that do not seem to be of this world. It is unknown who made it.
>>
>>20557499
except it is, just like every other non retarded person in this thread has been trying to tell you.
>>
>>20557537
Go ahead. Add the Azure Flute to your Bag without getting it from the delivery man. Come back when it doesn't work.
>>
>>20557429
I guess this is a sum up of this thread, but its a list of things made by people who never actually had an AR.

The only layer of protection Arceus had was you needed to play the Azure Flute. It didn't matter if the Azure Flute was blatantly hacked in or whatever, it'd still play it and it'd work.

The issue was that even if you got into the Hall of Origins and battle Arceus, the stairs wouldn't be there, and there's no way to suicide out of battle in Gen 4, and you can't Fly out of the Hall of Origin. The goddamn STAIRS were the reason why you needed the Azure Flute, not even a Wondercard one.

If we want to ITT

HOW TO CATCH ARCEUS IN DPPT
-Beat Game
-Hack in an Azure Flute
-Go to Spear Pillar
-Use Azure Flute

WHAT DOESN'T WORK
-Tweaking
-Teleport codes

AUTISM SPECTRUM
-"You can't use a non-Wonder Card Azure Flute"
-"This event is greatly secured by the game's data"
-"Just use Pokesav"
>>
>>20557500
Arceus blessed a primitive tribe of humans in ancient times, giving them the flute to summon him in case of need. There, quick, simple explanation. Also, It's not the most farfetched thing in the pokéworld by any means, especially if you take pokédex descriptions seriously.
>>
>>20557545
except it did work when I used it back in 2007.
>>
>>20557115
>Is the younger generation just dumb or is that just what Gamefreak (and many other studios) are starting to believe?
They definitely believe it since the anime is a thing, and they have proof considering how sucessfull it is and the DPPt thing.
>>
>>20557547
>The issue was that even if you got into the Hall of Origins and battle Arceus, the stairs wouldn't be there, and there's no way to suicide out of battle in Gen 4, and you can't Fly out of the Hall of Origin. The goddamn STAIRS were the reason why you needed the Azure Flute, not even a Wondercard one.
The game has two Hall of Origin maps. Are you talking about the real one or the fake one? Because in the real one, you can just climb down the stairs, enter Mt. Coronet, and use an Escape Rope.
>>
>>20557588
Wouldn't that teleport you to the Spear Pillar entrance?
>>
>>20557612
If that was your last location, yes. But AFAIK, it would be regular Spear Pillar, not Spear Pillar + huge staircase.
>>
>>20557588
The real and fake one both don't have stairs. The Azure Flute triggers an event that creates the staircase that leads to the real one. If you teleported into the real Hall of Origins, you would be able to battle and catch Arceus, but you would have no way to escape it. The Azure Flute literally is the Stairs between Spear Pillar and the Hall of Origins. This is the reason why nobody can actually get Arceus out of Hall of Origins without hacking an Azure Flute in.
>>
>>20557632
>The real and fake one both don't have stairs.
Wrong. If you use Pokesav to go there, you'll be able to climb the stairs and enter Mt. Coronet as well, but only on the real one. On the fake one, you can't climb the stairs nor leave, therefore you get trapped in there.
>>
>>20557648
So what, there are three maps, then?
>Real one, Arceus + stairs
>Fake one, no Arceus, no stairs
>Faker one?, Arceus, no stairs
>>
File: ye.png (24KB, 272x472px)
ye.png
24KB, 272x472px
>>20557677
There are only two.
>>
>>20557648
>>20557648
If that's true, that's just the marvels of Pokesav then- the code for the teleport must just have the check for if the Azure Flute has been played before teleporting, making the stairs appear.

My memory of this is poor at best (this was goddamn 6-7 years ago), but I believe a method into the real Hall of Origin was found, and it was just Arceus on the white platform. The Battle worked, he could be caught, but you couldn't escape the platform because it was a no-fly area and Poison stopped being able to kill your Pokemon in Gen 4. There was a Youtube video showing this, but finding a YT video from 2008 about this wouldn't be easy (assuming it's still up)
>>
>>20557227
Nothing, sadly.
People looked through the game code and maps and didn't find anything.

Let's hope for Z to do something with them.
>>
>>20557703
What about these videos then? They were posted yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBorq5wh-oA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX1FrnvTezM
>>
>>20557718
>Implying it's already open
>>
>>20557500
A Tolkien magic device would summon a huge spider that raped the protagonist.
>>
>>20557742
What is open?
The gamecode?
>>
>>20557767
Yes
>>
>>20557115
>First legendaries became easier to catch.
Just the cover ones. And even then Kyurem subsides this.

>Then event legendaries started being given to you rather than getting to explore an unlocked special area.
The first fucking event legendary in the series was given to you. And did you even see the thread you're in to complain about "after gen 3"?

>Then they went all out and dumbed down all Gym Leaders/E4/Special Trainers and even the Champion to the point where nobody in the game has a full or strong team.
No?
>>
I wonder what's the average age of /vp/ posters
>>
>>20556788
This probably happened because so many retards complained about how complex Sinnoh is.
>>
>>20557227
Power
>>
>>20557871
I'd guess 23.
>>
>>20557868

>Then they went all out and dumbed down all Gym Leaders/E4/Special Trainers and even the Champion to the point where nobody in the game has a full or strong team.

You must be in full retard mode if you don't admit this.
>>
>>20557896
If only. I'm saying 16 at most.
>>
>>20557934
I'm 21 myself.
>>
>>20557937
I'm 20. 21 in an exact week. I think the age ranges a lot in here, from people who actually started with gen I or II like us (I'm assuming) to anons whose first was probably IV or so.
>>
>>20557966
I also started with Gen I.
>>
>>20557545
But it did work. I have an action replay and I used both methods to get Arceus. Either AR your way to get the delivery man give you the Azure Flute or just AR it in your bag along with any other key item you don't have. Both work, both trigger the event and both let you capture Arceus. And yes, both let you leave as soon as you capture it.
>>
>>20557896
HAHA are you kidding? Have you seen the number of people that fall for those awful fake leak pictures? And the way people act about Pokégirls?
>>
>>20557992
Then why didn't it work in my case?
>>
>>20558007
I can't answer that question, bro. I'd like to give proof but I have nothing to record it and my AR has been malfunctioning for a while already.
>>
>>20557929
Number of Pokémon =/= strenght.
But please tell me how the six Magikarp fisherman is a stronger trainer than Siebold because he has 6 Pokémon.

A single Pokémon from Wulfric can TOTALLY ANNILLHATE Giovanni, the dumbass who's gym leader 8 but brings unevolved Pokémon into his team. Which also hasn't a full team, by the way,
>>
>>20557053
>there actually being multiple people so dumb
>>
>>20558082
Being stubborn != being dumb.
>>
>>20557115
>Then event legendaries started being given to you rather than getting to explore an unlocked special area.
That happened post gen IV.
>>
I can't be the only one who wants Arceus to get his own game/story
>>
>>20558070
nigga you dumb
>>
>>20557868
Even the event items and shit had little puzzles to do. It made it feel worthwhile and sometimes you got bits of backstory out of it and you'd find people in game who knew more.

Now you get a wondercard and an infodump. The extra power plant doors probably had an intended purpose and got shafted too.
>>
>>20556821
>Action Replay
>>
>>20556894
I too couldnt finish the second play thru... especially the long stretch between the first 2 badges which was only enjoyable the first time.... or at least tolerable
>>
>>20557966
tfw 19
tfw started with gen 4

oh well, after I finished playing it, it sparked my interest and made me want to play all the other ones, and so I did. generation 5 is easily my favorite.
>>
>>20557581
>DPPt thing.
to what are you referring?
>>
>>20556821
Bull, I remember back in '09 I hacked the three key items to access the 3 ingame event legends, and I was able to get them all. I think the AR code made it so that holding R or something while entering the PokeMart would spawn the delivery guy with said item.
>>
>>20557324
Yes; I had one.
>>
>>20557403
>r4
>not cycloDs evolution
that thing was based as fuck, goddamn
it didn't actually hit the streets until December or November, but w/e still '07
>>
>>20556927
we had the honour to blame ourselves when we couldn't solve something.
nowadays, kids be like: "dis shit unsolvable, ned to giv complains to gaem cumpanie."
>>
>Not using Supercard DS one
And two is still the best card, who the hell even buys R4 shit when you can have actual flashcards
>>
>>20557868
They did dumb down the Leaders/E4/Champion.
They were absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>20558070
No, but it's bullshit for not a single trainer to have more than 3 until the Elite Four.
Good trainers typically have many strong pokemon. Was it impossible to give the last few gym leaders and your rivals an extra pokemon?
>>
>>20577048
Most trainers in France aren't no-life enough to train many strong Pokemon, so they have to choose between few strong ones or many weak ones.
>>
>>20556806
Shaymin scared the fuck out of me, I walked it because its a legend make it special and after a minute I started worrying my AR broke my game
>>
>>20557002
You don't USE the Azure Flute.
You have to give yourself an Azure Flute via Delivery Man and then go to Spear Pillar from the Cave. The INSTANT you walk out, the Azure Flute reacts to nothing and the character automatically "plays it" and the stairway to Hall of Origin is revealed. From there, you walk up the stairs and when you reach Arceus it is an auto-start battle cinematic where Arceus screams in your face, moves one tile, and screams again >>> Battle Start
>>
>we'll never have events where you have to fight the pokemon again
that just makes me really sad, especially since I've never been able to legitimately see any of those events.
>>
>>20557699
Nice dubs.
Have you been enjoying your Charms Bar?
>>
>>20578897
>ORAS Deoxys/Mew/Ho-Oh/Lugia wont be battles
>theyll be giveaways
>>
>>20581049
>at Gamestop
>and they'll be Heracronite/Pinsirite tier
>>
>>20556824
>>20556788
So stupid kids are the reason we can't have events like this anymore. Those were fun, and seriously not that hard. If you couldn't figure out how to work any of those 3 items in Gen IV, you were probably also too retarded to get very far into the game. Suprising they gave it one more go with Victini in BW1.

Maybe Team B put some good shit on ORAS... I want Navel Rock and Birth Island back. Fuck, even Faraway Island would be nice.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.