[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: header-ew-dsc-reveal.jpg (142KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
header-ew-dsc-reveal.jpg
142KB, 1100x800px
A place where I can talk about how much I'm looking forward to Star Trek: Discovery!
>>
>>66165
Stop being optimistic. It's going to be shit.
>>
DS9 was the best.
>>
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS
>>
File: thecage014.jpg (109KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
thecage014.jpg
109KB, 694x530px
>>66165
Why?

Why would you care about non-canon nonsense? Don't even try to spoonfed me that bullshit that they're not in the new movies continuity either.
>>
>>66181
I'm watching it at the moment. Why is season 6 with the exclusion of Quark's episodes so shit?
>>
>>66257
>Rocks and Shoals
>Waltz
>Far Beyond the Stars
>In the Pale Moonlight
>shit
petaQ!
>>
>>66165
>Star Trek: Discovery!

It's going to be pure dogshit.
>>
There needs to be a show that takes place after TNG. None of this prequel bullshit.
>>
>>66272
They would have to imagine all new tech if they were to go another century into the future.
>>
>>66301
Wow, creative writing must sure be hard huh?
>>
>>66308
You'd be surprised how hard it is to revolutionize a complete universal setting. Can't make the tech too obvious or it will lack originality and can't make the tech too complicated or you will lose the viewers.
>>
File: 125580489_startrek2_403446c[1].jpg (35KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
125580489_startrek2_403446c[1].jpg
35KB, 620x413px
>>
>>66272
>>66301
>>66308
>>66310
Don't forget that the Federation has the highest tech level of any civilization in the entire galaxy, thanks to Voyager.
>magic warp engine that can also time travel
>magic torpedoes that can blow up Borg cubes
>magic armor that even the Borg can't penetrate
>>
>>66382
Well it's not like they aren't fucking it up with the prequel shit. I'd rather they fuck it up with something that actually progresses the plot forward.
>>
They're going to Jew it up. Stand by for trans/gender neutral characters, political correctness, et cetera. NOT INTERESTED.
>>
File: Dax.jpg (69KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
Dax.jpg
69KB, 692x530px
>>66401
>Stand by for Trill characters
Oh noes, what a shocker.
>>
>>66430
Dax was such a whore. I don't know what they were thinking pairing her with Worf.
>>
>>66430
What's wrong with her back? She looks malnourished.
>>66437
She was a Klingon before. A male Klingon but maybe that male Klingon was a gay Klingon. Have you thought of that?
>>
>>66382
Voyager never happened.
>>
>>66438
Curzon wasn't a Klingon, he was just a real ass nigga
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.