[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/feg/ Fire Emblem General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Asugi Nina.webm (1MB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asugi Nina.webm
1MB, 1000x500px
>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous: >>183463840
>>
>>65697
Did you mean to post this here? Whatever.

>I bought the latest fire emblem and haven't played it.

I need to really get around to doing that.
>>
>>65711
Don't play the series anymore after the frankly embarrassing censorship of the 3DS and Wii U games. Nintendo can go fuck itself.
>>
>>65713
Whoops , didn't mean to reply to >>65711
>>
This is taking p2w to a whole other level.
>>
File: 1502035571344.png (32KB, 1092x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1502035571344.png
32KB, 1092x1218px
Nino!
>>
mommy
>>
weird thread
>>
>>66721
fuck off drill
>>
>>65713
what did they censor? I'm new to the series and just wondering what they did.
>>
>>66840
http://imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

Ignore the hashtag stuff.

Fire Emblem Fates arguably has one of the worst localizations in recent memory. Cutting out swaths of content, rewriting characters, legitimate comparisons can be made to 4kids. I can't summarize the amount of crazy changes in a single post, but the folder I linked to does its best to.

#FE on the Wii U censored and edited several bits of sexual content and nudity. You might not really care about that, but it's more the principle of the thing. #FE was a weird game that at first billed itself as a SMT and Fire Emblem crossover, but ended up being this bizarre RPG about idol singers. It was pretty much exclusively built around fanservice, so to cut material like that out just leaves the question of who it was even for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.