[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can finally set which Dark Soul game is the best and which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 59

File: das3.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
das3.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
We can finally set which Dark Soul game is the best and which country has the best taste in one go

DaS 3 > DaS 1 > DaS 2

Fuck BB and DeS
>>
File: bGppBN34D3A.jpg (47KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
bGppBN34D3A.jpg
47KB, 453x604px
>>24414
>DaS 3 > DaS 1 > DaS 2

This is objectively true, although DS1 is sitll my favourite because of nostalgia.

I kinda want to try BB though.
>>
File: blyat souls.jpg (49KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
blyat souls.jpg
49KB, 600x654px
>>24414
>>24918
This
>>
>>24414
>huemonkeys
No wonder this board is shit
>>
BB > DaS3 > DeS = DaS1 >>>>> shit >>>>> DaS2
>>
Vanilla DS2 > SOTFS > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Bloodborne > Dark Souls
>>
>>24414
DaS 3 was the best tbqh f@m
>>
>>26072
A fucking leaf
>>
BB > DaS2 DLC > DaS3 = DaS1 > DeS > DaS2
>>
DaS3 = BB > DaS1 > DaS2

never played demon souls
>>
Bloodborne is the only one that matters.
>>
>>26338

Was the DLC for DaS 2 really that good? I only played vanilla.
>>
Armored Core and Chromehounds > shit >>>>>>>>>>> Soulsfag shit
>>
>>24414
Three is my favorite, followed shortly by 1, and 2 a little behind but not by much.

Quality of life improvements pluss the best posses in the franchise are the reason why I hate 3 on top [and Ringed City coming out has done nothing but cement that notion further in my mind], and 2 lose points for the first half of the game being an almost intractable slog of dull areas that completely kill any desire I would have to play through them again.
>>
Des=BB>Das1=Das3>>>>>>das2
>>
>>24414
1 > 3 > 2
eZ
>>
>>26902
kys hipster
>>
DaS > Bloodborne > DaS3 > DaS2 with your good brazilian metal gear friend >>>> drinking bleach >>>>>>>>>> DaS2
>>
>>26617
yes
>>
Bloodborne > DS1 > DeS >>>>DS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS2>>>SotFS
>>
1 is the best, 3 sucks dick, sotfs is alright.
>>
DaS 1 map design makes me moist til this day so
DaS 1> DaS 3 > DaS 2
>>
>>24414
Objective truth coming through here lads

Das1 > Des > Das2SOTFS >BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DS3
>>
>>24414
DaS1>BB>DaS3>DeS>DaS2

They are all good though, even 2 in it's own retarded and impaired way.
>>
>>26072
Don't make us look bad
>>
>>26617
Its barely less shit than the main game.
>>
DeS=DS1=DS3=BB>>>>>>>>>>>DS2
>>
DeS is only praised by contrarians
>>
>>26617
It is consistently better than everything else the base game has to offer, this much is undeniable I think.
>>
File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>>29835
>Implying Sinh, Sir Alonne, Fume Knight and Ivory King aren't some of the best bosses ever made in a souls game

kys chink faggot
>>
>>26617
no I played it and it sucks, some of them are better than vanilla, some are way worst, but they still suck overall, not nearly anywhere as good as any other souls game.
>>
>>26617
I think they were, mainly because they felt so ambitious to me. One of my main issues with the series is that many areas look huge and/or amazing from the outside but when you actually enter that area it is either way smaller then you expected it to be(castle of Anor Londo, Byrgenworth) or is just really shitty compared to what it looked like from outside. (all of the late-game areas from DaS2) DaS2's DLC has areas that look amazing and huge from the outside and still feel amazing and huge while you are exploring them. Its hard for me to explain because I'm retarded but hopefully you kinda get what I'm saying.

They also just tried to do different things with the formula, like for example NPC invaders will actually fuck with the player in creative ways instead of just charging at you like a retard.

I also think some of the bosses in the DLC rank among the best bosses in the series. Every mandatory boss is at the very least pretty good, some are great.

If you ever decide to play them just make sure to skip the optional coop areas, they are legit trash. They really should have just been cut out.
>>
>>24414
PC scum
>>
BB>DS=DeS>DS2>DS3

I'm sure if I played DS3 first I might like it more but it felt so uninspired.
>>
>>24414
BLOODBORNE>DS1>DeS>>DS3>DS2
>>
>Fuck BB and DeS
No, fuck elitist pcfats like you who don't really care about the games you play.
>>
File: ds15.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ds15.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>30161
des has something special about it that the other games are just lacking. it also made many things better than its sequels.
>dude you just think that because you played des first lmao nostalgia
I played des after ds1 and 2. It's better than both, it just doesn't have replayability.
>>
>>30738
I liked how each DLC had a gimmick, a different type of puzzle to solve. Sunken king was the elevators and pressure plates you had to activate. Iron King was the barrel hollows and the nadalia statues. Ivory king was backtracking and unlocking new areas to gather eleum loyce knights, and the sou golem gimick from drangleic castle.

I felt like the big rooms of enemies were supposed to be approached more as a puzzle than as a combat arena.
>>
>>30161
Please. nothing comes close to SS and baby nail combo at 1-2 and 2-1
>>
DaS1>DeS>>>>>BB>DaS2>DaS3

Honestly I think the last 3 games have all been watered down and far more casual than the first two installments, but I'd give BB the prize for at least being a little more unique in it's setting and mechanics. It has my least favourite level design of any of the Souls games though (from a layout perspective, not aesthetics) and Souls games are basically just 'Level Design:The Game' for me. I don't care about anything else in them - lore, boss fights, PvP, none of these are why I play.
>>
>>24414
BB is good you subhuman brazmonkey
>>
>>24414
>Fuck BB and DeS
stop posting this bad meme
>>
>>24414
DaS > DaS1 > DaS3
>>
Best soundtrack goes to BB there's no debate on that.
>>
File: 1474334015690.png (1MB, 965x954px) Image search: [Google]
1474334015690.png
1MB, 965x954px
Des is the worst one one my lads
>>
Bb>DS1>DS3>DeS>DS2
>>
>>31307
BB casual? it was the hardest for me, maybe because I don't play like that without a shield and fast rolling in the other games.
also, the jump of BB is so much better than the autist rolling of the souls games.
>>
File: 1461374357565.jpg (78KB, 474x398px) Image search: [Google]
1461374357565.jpg
78KB, 474x398px
>>24414
Personally
> BB > DS2 = DS3 > DS1

Objectively
> BB = DS1 > DS3 > DS2

The gaps between them all are pretty slim on both though

Havent played Demons yet
>>
File: no taste.jpg (74KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
no taste.jpg
74KB, 800x449px
>>31612
>>
>>24414

Bloodborne is the best
>>
1 > 2 > 3

BB > 1 > 2 > 3

BB = Des > 1 > 2 > 3
>>
Das1>BB>Des>Das2>Das3
Fite me
>>
>>30738
Honestly Sunken City even one-ups this in terms of scope, because you think you're getting towards where you might be able to see an end to it, and the temple area is a giant labrynth with puzzles inside that keeps spiraling down.
>>
Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 3 = Dark Souls 2
>>
what's up with the hate with DS3? it's better than DS2 at everything, unless you play souls games only for PVP.
>>
>>26617
Its pretty fucking good.

Not 10/10, but pretty fucking good.
>>
>>32499
Sunken city is my favorite area in any souls game. Sinh is just so much fun to fight
>>
>>32746
Give it a year and those same people will be calling it the best in the series
>>
>>32746
Remember the old dragonslayer from DS2? Remember how it was just a recolored ornstein stuck in the game for no reason?

That's basically the entirety of DS3 summed up in an eggshell
>>
>>31823
I found it pretty easy, but I never use shields. That's not what I meant by casual though, I mean the overall game design and level design. It was more 'fair' and felt more videogamey. It didn't ask you to think, or let you get lost or not know where to go next like DaS1 would (or at least not to the same extent).

You can make any casual game hard by just increasing damage the enemies do. I played through For Honour's campaign recently on the hardest difficulty and it was pretty hard but also the most casual garbage I've played in recent memory. BB obviously is nowhere near as bad as that.
>>
What happened to ENB anyway?
Kinda miss his lore stuff
>>
>>32746
contrarians and third worlders that didn't play it in 4k at 60fps.
>>
I loved Dark souls 1 despite the shitty pc port.

I dropped dark souls 2 after about 10 hours because I wasn't having fun.

never played the rest
>>
>>33140
His wife cucked him and he is on twitch hugbox now. He is fighting for his daugher in court trying to explain his "videogame streamer career".
>>
>>33107
getting lost wasn't my favorite thing about dark souls 1, but what you said still sounds better than ds2, who have everything you said. ds2 level design is ''DUDE JUST COPY PASTE 10 OF THE SAME ENEMIES TO AMBUSH THE PLAYER LMAO EPIC''
>>
>>24414
>Fuck BB and DeS
>a hue
Not. Fucking. Surprised.
>>
DaS 1 = BB > DaS 3 > DeS >>>>> Das2
>>
>>33084
Maybe if you're a second grade memester.
The only returning non-easter egg element from previous games that you could call unwarranted or unexplained that I can recall from memory is Andre as the blacksmith again, but hey, it's not like DS1 didn't have about half a dozen Andres scattered through the world.
>>
DaS 2 best pve weapon is a bow.
>>
>>33551
Christ alive, that just after he losing 2 kids to stilbirth eh?
>>
>>26072
Fucking disgusting
>>
DaS1 is the best, this is fact.
>>
>>24414
DaS 1
the other two aren't even worth counting
>>
>>24414
DS1>BB>DS3>Demons>Shit>DS2
>>
>>34092
You haven't played Bloodborne, this is fact.
>>
>>34005
He deserved it for being a disgusting weeb gook getter
>>
>>34005
>they are HIS kids
kek
>>
>>34092
That's not 2008 DeS
>>
BB>DaS>DaS III> DeS> DaS II

I like them all, though.
>>
>all these sonyggers ITT

Top fucking kek
>>
>>24414
DaS > BB > DeS > DaS 3 > DaS 2
>>
>>34005
She aborted those kids, as they weren't from him
>>
>>24414
Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are both better than any Dark Souls.
>>
>>33084
Except it isn't? It's pretty much obvious that different timelines and places are kinda smashed together in DS3 so that makes sense.

There is nothing as bad like DS2 Ornstein just being there without mention, maybe the closest thing to that is Andre being there but while I didn't liked that it wasn't that crazy since we saw the Anor Londo blacksmith too, even though he is dead.

There is no reason for Andre to go Hollow as long people buy shit from him.

did you wanted ds3 to just like ignore everything and start it all over again without mentions to the other games?
>>
>>34303
Don't tell me she also cheated on him?
>>34513
Crickey, no wonder he's hooled up on twitch, imagine the mess his comments would be
heck the drug shitposter from dsg got him salty.
>>
>DaS
>DaS 2 SOTF
>DaS 3
>>
>>34665
>There is no reason for Andre to go Hollow as long people buy shit from him.
Andre and almost all other NPCs except for Anri and Horace are unkindled ash, just like you
>>
>>34392
>plays souls games without owning a sony console
You know how much of a poser you look like, right?
>>
Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Demon Souls > Dark Souls 2
>>
>>34725
As far as I know, she was cucking him. Not even memeing you, sadly.
>>
Anyone who unironically thinks Demon's Souls is the best is a contrarian faggot, as both DaS1 and Bloodborne alone are objectively superior to it.
>>
>>35146
That's just sad.
Oh well, at least i have redgrave and aegon of astora for lore.
>>
>>24414
DaS 3 > DaS 1 > DaS 2
Though DaS 1 comes pretty close behind 3.
>>
>>35035
I couldn't finish the game because my windows went to shit so i lost my save like 3 times(because for some autism reason steam cloud don't save ds3 characters when it saves ds1 characters) and I was currently about to fight the watchdoges of farron, so I didn't got this ash thing very well.

>>35364
>that buggy unfinished blurry mess at 20 FPS with lost izalith
>better than demon's souls
nice meme kiddo
>>
>>32255
Would put 3 above 2 but other than that it's good
>>
BB > DaS > DaS 3 > DeS >>>>> DaS 2
>>
>>35364
Compared to Dark Souls, Demon's Souls has better level design, more unique bosses, better music and better invasions as a result of certain items and spells existing. DeS vs BB depends on personal preference, both games are proof that the Souls team can only truly excel when doing something original rather than rehashing.
>>
>>34665
>hurr durr anal rodeo again
>hurrr durr siff and abuss watchurs
>hurrr dragonslayer armor
>hurrr gwyndolyn
>hurrr firelink shrine
>hurrr andre
>hurrrrrrr chaos demons
>hurrrrrrr durrrr kiln of flame
>hurrr durr soul of cinder gwyn mode

DS3 is fucking trash. The entire game should have taken place in dreg heap and the ashen waste and it would have actually been interesting then
>>
DaS3 will always top BB and DaS1.

It is superior to BB because it has more variety in nearly every gameplay aspect.

It is superior to DaS1 because of better bosses and gameplay.
>>
>>36123
A sequel is a narrative, documental, or other work of literature, film, theatre, television, music, or video game that continues the story of, or expands upon, some earlier work.
>>
BB = DS3 = DS1 > DS2

Haven't played DeS yet.
>>
>>29455

FUCKING LEAF
>>
>A FUCKING LEAF has absolutely shit taste
No surprise here lads
>>
>>36236
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>36236
>A sequel has to literally copy paste things from the first game

FUCK OFFF

WE COULD HAVE EVEN HAD A GAME WITH ALL THOSE THINGS REMOVED FOCUSSED ON THE ANGELS, THE DEEP AND THE PROFANED FLAME AND IT WOULD BE GOD TIER

BUT NOOO WE HAD TO FUCKING MASTURBATE THE ARTORIAS/SIF FETISH COMMUNITY OFF AGAINNN
>>
>>36123
Like I said, I'll give you Andre. Everything else is utterly and completely nonsensical to complain about for reasons that should be mostly self-evident, with special note being given to:

>Dragonslayer Armor
Literally what?
>>
>>36096
>>more unique bosses
>literally a knight
>literally a dragon

ROFL
>>
File: 1455975753935.jpg (83KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1455975753935.jpg
83KB, 622x757px
>we will never get Souls threads that don't turn into a shitflinging fest between fans of different games
>>
>>24414
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>36208
good bait but chalice dungeons were better than ds3's entirety
>>
>>36096
>Demon's Souls
>unique bosses
>better level design

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36694
Don't forget the solarie jerk off
>>
>>36692
You seem to be if you can't grasp the concept of a direct sequel to a game having ties to events, characters or locations from said previous game.

>>36694
Ah, so it's simply a case of "stop liking what I don't like" rather than actually having any legitimate grievances with the way the game approaches the content you're complaining about.
Thank you for clarifying, Anon. Dummy.
>>
File: 1483595921299.jpg (131KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1483595921299.jpg
131KB, 728x546px
>>26011
Best in the thread.
>>
>>36712
Yeah, Drangonslayer Armor was really an unmemorable boss.
>>
>>36793
Blame /dsg/
>>
File: ds2 fan service.jpg (249KB, 1380x744px) Image search: [Google]
ds2 fan service.jpg
249KB, 1380x744px
>>36694
those things sucks but it doesn't make ds3 a bad game, or worst than ds2 that did literally the same thing it just wasn't as obvious. the ds2 references are so much fucking worst than ds3 references.
>>
>>36818
Chalice dungeon garbage isn't even better than Lord of the Fallen, let alone any Souls game.
>>
>>36818
>calls my post bait even though he's baiting himself

Kek. Chalice dungeons are one of the most dogshit aspects of Bloodborne.
>>
Absolutely correct 100%
>>
File: 02b.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
02b.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
You only say fuck BB and DeS cause your Latin American and cant afford like well anything.
>>
>>37000
1 and 2 didn't reuse as much shit as 3 did from 1 because retarded fanboys like you cream their pants when they see anything referencing their favorite souls game. Fuck off you subhuman HUEskin.
>>
File: gwy 5.jpg (409KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
gwy 5.jpg
409KB, 744x1052px
post waifus
>>
>>37139
/dsg/ hates this shitflinging. This garbage mainly comes from /v/.
>>
DaS 1 > DaS 3 > DaS2
>>
>>37323
>ds2 didn't reused as much shit as 3
>WHOAH remember bad of chaos? this is the ice version
>WHOAH remember seath? he is now this spider with 2 heads thats a rip off from the fire spider from demon's souls
>WHOAH remember nito and manus? the last boss is female nito with manus soul!
>WHOAH remember the bell gargoyles? NOW THERES MORE OF THEM!
>Whoah remember the undead rats from ds1? now they are a boss!
>whoah remember quelaag? look at najka scorpion is just like her but instead of a spider is a scorpion! and she is also related to seath!
>whoah remember nito? now he have flesh he is the rotten!
>WHOAH REMEMBER ORNSTEIN? He is here again for no reason?
>WHOAH remember the sunligh altar? here is it again!
>WHOAH remember solaire? here is a shield with him on it!
>WHOAH remember the dragon god from demon's souls ? Now he is on lava he is the old iron king!!!!!
>Whoah remember hellkite drake? Now he is the Guardian Dragon!!
>Whoah remember garl vinland? Now he is bigger and called Velstadt!!!
>Whoah remember king allant? Now he is also big and he is the Vendrick!
>whoah remember Kalameet? Now we have Sinh thats just like him but more annoying!
>Whoah remember the havel ganks from ds1? Now they are a ds2 boss!
>>
>>36712
>>34665
>>35035
>people still don't know that Andre, the shrine handmaiden, and firelink shrine were illusions made by either ludleth or the real shrine maiden
>>
Now that the ash has settled, what was your favourite
>boss
>level
>weapon
>music
>npc

from the series?
>>
File: undead-merchant-female-large.jpg (70KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
undead-merchant-female-large.jpg
70KB, 600x338px
>>37331
>>
>>32746
The world is too linear, the soundtrack just sounds like the same fucking song over and over again, bonfire every five feet like in DS2, and has the gameplay of Bloodborne, which is still good, but only for Bloodborne.
One thing that bothered me the most is that none of the bosses are particularly interesting either, dropping a certain type of variety found in DS1 and amplified via the soundtrack issue. A boss fight like Nito and Four Kings feels different, aside from all the obvious reasons, partly due to how different their songs are, conveying a different atmosphere and feeling. It makes it feel unique and new despite likely using the same tactics against both your first playthrough. It's especially noticeable in the fight with Gwyn as well, where it's just a simple piano instrumental playing in the background, no drums, vocals, violins, etc. Just a piano or two. The way it sounds conveys a sense of finality and a sense of weariness from Gwyn himself. It's a theme that could never work with any boss fight except Gwyn, such as how Pinwheel's theme could only work for him, and how Sif's works for Sif, and so on. The way they were so carefully crafted to specifically represent their respective boss made them so much more memorable, but the same cannot be said for Dark Souls 3. It suffers from the same issue of the usual capeshit films where every track sounds grandiose and important, and as a result, none of them are. There's nothing special about Aldrich's theme, it's just a remixed version of the Moonlight Butterfly/Dark Sun Gwyndolin theme. Not in a way that benefits the fight, and represents the disturbing nature of how he's fucking eating Gwyndolin in the middle of your fight and using his corpse as a fucking puppet, it's just remixed to sound big and "epic." They made sure each boss track in DS1 had a different style and sound based on the type of person they are, and that's just lost here entirely.
>>
>>37323
On the contrary Anon, I'm pretty sure Dark Souls 1 reused everything from Dark Souls 1. You complete idiot.

And again, this is irrelevant. You're simply crying about the game having ties with previous games in the series without offering any actual reasoning for why that's a bad thing.
>>
DaS3 had so many returning enemies it was garbage.

>silver and black knights
>those shitty poison mushroom bugs from DaS2
>basilisks
>darkwraiths
>demon statues

It was fucking awful.
>>
>>36712
You're a fucking retarded nigger piece of shit

>dragonslayer armor
>literally just there to wank off ornstein fans and go MEMBER DS1??? GUIZE??
>never explained exactly what "dragonslayer armor" is, or who owned or or when it was created
>abyss watchers
>literally an uneccessary SHIT ASS FUCKING SHIT DUMP FUCK
>legion of undead artorias fanboys who linked the fire holding hands because they used Sif's magic blood
>literally fanfiction tier writing for the "muh sif/artorias make me criee evertim" crowd
>firelink shrine
>doens't even look like firelink so why give it the same name
>muhhh nostallgiaa
>chaos demons apparently now have kings and princes for absolutely no reason
>final boss is a literal nobody nothing shitty ass fucking stupid pile of garbage that exists only to pander to people who wanted to fight the chosen undead and gwyn nostalgiafags
>Aldrich is hyped up as an epic fight
>we keep hearing about the deep and how he ate thousands of people and is going to devour the gods
>fight him
>It's literally just gwyndolyn/crystal sage fight on steroids and we don't even get to fight aldrich himself
>anal rodeo is a tiny worthless area that only exists for nostalgiafags
>for some reason ornstein and smugh didn't die when we killed them for reasons

entire game is fucking garbage and so is the DLC

kys
>>
>>24414
Dark Souls is a unique series in that its quality went down over time.

1 > 2 > 3
>>
>>24414
BB > DeS > DaS > DaS3 > DaS2
I would still call DeS my favorite, though.
>>
>>26011
Somehow the only post in the entire thread with a correct opinion is a fucking Rusky.
>>
>>37331
Her face is CUTE , CUTE
>>
>>37934
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
I hope FromSoft reboots King's Field next.

Would love an open world RPG from them. Bonus points if it's in first person.
>>
>>37551
>tower knight(never died to him but i love the fight for some reasons)
>boletaria
>sheeit, i will go with shotel
>sif ost
>ostrava
>>
>>26072
leave, leaf
>>
>>38092
>a leaf was the DS2 faggot fanboy all this time

Suddenly it all makes sense.
>>
>>24414
DeS > DaS1=DaS3 > BB > DaS2
>>
>>37551
>Blackflame Frieda
>Painted World of Ariamis
>Gold Tracer and Dark Silver Tracer
>Majula
>Patches
>>
File: a fucking leaf.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.png
202KB, 585x560px
>>26072
>>37934
>>37945
>>
>>37945
So is mass effect, but you will never hear that from the tards that think 2 is a good game.
>>
>>38105
>open world
Fuck the open world meme
>>
>>37884
>a sequel has enemies from the previous games
woah..... Really make me think....
>>
>>37551
>High Lord Wolnir
>Cathedral of the Deep
>Aquamarine Dagger
>One Reborn's theme, literally the only good thing in Shitborne
>Karla
>>
File: 1475870061187.jpg (15KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1475870061187.jpg
15KB, 312x322px
>playing pvp games

how is the pattern memorizing game going on? too hard huh?

grow up, kids
>>
While DaS1 gets additional points for breaking new grounds and being such a.unique, relentless experience of combined sp+mp with so many new mechanics, I still have to go with DaS3>DaS1>DaS2. It's not to say that any of these is garbage, but
DaS3 is the most accessible one, that removed most of the tediousness and timewasters for the sake of more gameplay. While intertwined maps with all sorts of secret shortcuts and no teleporting bonfires (in the early game) were a fancy idea, they also served as a punishment that took toll on your gameplay time. And I'm not a fan of having my time wasted, yo
>>
>>38621
They were completely unnecessary.
>>
>>38720
>shitborne
are you canadian by any chance?
>>
>>37551
>>boss
Abyss watchers. Not even a remotely difficult fight, but I absolutely love the atmosphere of it, especially the first time seeing the second phase.
>>level
Cainhurst, again for the atmosphere. An abandoned, snowy castle setting just fucking gets me.
>>weapon
Claymore. I know, basic bitch weapon, but the versatility and scaling are just too fucking gud.
>>music
Ludwig's second phase. Just a shame it never lasts very long.
>>npc
Alfred. Seeing how his quest ends at Cainhurst is fucking top tier. Total bro NPC.
>>
>>38365
You're right.

What other series are /developerforgotwhatmadetheirgamegreat/?
>>
File: 374320.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>37551
>Ludwig, if BB counts. Friede otherwise
>Grand Archives
>longsword
>Gwyn's
>Lucatiel
>>
>>37884
I only realized that those mushrooms were from ds2 after 80 hours of playtime
god ds2 was so forgettable
>>
>>37525
>reaching THIS hard

The bed of chaos in the DLC was just a bed of chaos lmao, there was no ice version you idiot.

There was nothing nostalgiafaggy about that spider.

Literally kys if you think Nashandra was just a female manus.

Bell gargoyles was stupid ass

Undead rats were stupid ass but you're retarded if you think that was nostalgiafagging for.. fucking rats. Nobody cares about rats nigger

Najka is ass

Literally nothing wrong with the rotten and if you think it's nostalgiafagging then you're autistic

Ornstein was stupid

The shield was from a contest

Old iron king was literally nothing like the dragon god, faggot.

hellkite drake and guardian dragon are nothing alike except that they are both red dragons OOOOH WOW DAT NOSTALGIAA

kys

Shut the fuck up nigger, Veldstadt was god tier. Good way to tribute/refrence demon's souls without being a complete fag.

>king allant and vendrick being at all alike

Nigger I WISH that they were but you're retarded if you believe this

Sinh is objectively superior to kalameet in every way and I will physically fight you if you disagree with me
>>
>>37934
Ah. So you are a second rate memester, then.

>>37934
>literally just there to wank off ornstein fans and go MEMBER DS1??? GUIZE??
If you mean the boss, you're an idiot. It has nothing to do with Ornstein, the fight is nothing like Ornstein, and considering Ornstein's actual suit of armor is in the game, you'd have better luck going with that.
>never explained exactly what "dragonslayer armor" is, or who owned or or when it was created
Ignorant bastard, all these things are implied in the game. But by all means, do respond with >headcanon to enable your continued shitposting
>literally an uneccessary SHIT ASS FUCKING SHIT DUMP FUCK
Great explanation there, cunt.
>chaos demons apparently now have kings and princes for absolutely no reason
I thought you were complaining about empty references? Now you're complaining that the game is expanding upon the material of the first game and fleshing out more that the demons were like? Make up your mind.
>final boss is a literal nobody
>wah wah reading item descriptions is too haaaard.
Point that complaint towards Gael and then you'd have some grounds.

>anal rodeo is a tiny worthless area that only exists for nostalgiafags
So you wanted more of Anal Londo in the game? I thought you hated reused concepts?
>for some reason ornstein and smugh didn't die when we killed them for reasons
>wahh, item descriptions and basic logic are haaard

Just shut up with your whining before I throw a caterpillar at you
>>
>>24414
BLOODBORNE>DARK SOULS>>>DEMON SOULS>>>DARK SOULS 3>>>DARK SOULS 2
>>
DaS>Das 3>Das 2

I'll play DeS soon, found it used in a neighbourhood shop a few days ago.

I wouldn't even put BB in the same category desu, it plays very differently.
>>
>>24414
DaS 1 = DaS 2 = DaS 3
>>
>>37551
>boss
Ludwig. BB is not my favorite game but Ludwig is the best done boss in any Souls game.

>level
I really enjoyed Sen's Fortress. It really felt like I was walking through a guarded Fortress.

>weapon
Great Club. Nothing more satisfying than smashing faggots with a huge piece of wood

>music
Ludwig theme

>npc
Alfred.
>>
>Fuck the two best games in the series

No fuck you
>>
>>37884
>silver and black knights
Every dark souls fan loves those enemies. They are badass so they're not a problem.
>poison bugs
Meh they're whatever. They feel more like scenery anyways.
>basilisks
Those are staple enemies just like hollows, dogs, rats and mimics. Get over it.
>darkwraiths
Yeah I have no idea why they're in this game but they're still cool.
>demon statues
Feel more like stage hazards but whatever.
>>
>>38720
>wolnir
explain yourself
>>
>>39373
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELET
>>
>>37551
>boss
Slave Knight Gael for now, but I change my mind a lot.Actually I like Maria more, but people always bully me for that. I DON'T CARE THAT SHE'S THE EASIEST BOSS IN THE DLC
>level
Anor Londo
>weapon
Moonlight Greatsword since it's in every game
>music
Darkeater Midir and Maiden Astrea
>npc
Patches
>>
>>24414
Das3> BB> DaS> DaS2
>>
>>37551
>boss
Orphan of Kos = Ludwig = Maria = Gehrman
>level
Fishing Village
>weapon
Whirligig
>music
Gehrman = Ludwig = Cleric
>npc
Doll
>>
>>26072
Jesus fucking christs, all the Dark Souls 2 apologism faggotry has been the fault of a bunch of leaves this whole time?
>>
File: 1485325747344.jpg (166KB, 927x859px) Image search: [Google]
1485325747344.jpg
166KB, 927x859px
>>38932
Here's the soulspill

what happened is that miyazaki signed a contract with bamco to make 3 souls games, but he only wanted to make one and then was like ''fuck whatever just get someone else to do ds2 lmao''

Then he was like ''shit i don't want to do this and moneygrabbingsouls2 sucked so let's just reuse ds1/2 shit and end this game quickly so that we can actually make an original game'' and then he said to bamco that there would be no souls games ever again.

It's obvious that they just didn't ''forgot what make their games great'' because Bloodborne exists.
>>
File: Maddarky.png (145KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
Maddarky.png
145KB, 400x417px
>>24918

I'd totally agree if it wasn't for PvP. It is shit every game but DaS 1.
>>
>>37525
I mean, you're not wrong, but that doesn't mean DS3 doesn't pull the same shit, and yet people praise it for no goddamn reason.

All you're proving is that From clearly lost sight of what they were doing. They fucked up both 2 and 3 and, in fact, there should never have been sequels. Dark Souls should have been its own thing, like Demon's and BB.
>>
>>39545
Maria is pure fucking kino, the music and the battle are 10/10
Old hunters was big m's magnum opus, he wil never top it.
>>
>>39723
DaS2 is pretty good, a lot better than DaS3
>>
>>39135
Good taste
>>
>>39752
Here's what happened
>hire 2 directors, one tried making a fucking open world das2
>can't meet deadlines, gets offed, yui steps in and has to frankstein the game before launch
miyazaki didn't even touch das2, he was already working on bb at that time.
>>
>>39087
>it's only cheap and worthless fanservice when I don't like it!
Do any of our USbros in the thread have any Agent Orange handy?
>>
>>39383
Why would anyone like Demon's Souls? It's so damn generic that even Dark Souls III, a literal rehash, manages to be more unique. You're right about Bloodborne though.
>>
>>24414
Dark Souls with all DLCs
DS1>DS2>DS3

Without DLC
DS1>DS3>DS2

Everything included
BB > power gap > DS1 > DeS > DS2 > DS3
A little explanation on this ranking
Bloodborne is the most original, creative and engaging with stellar art-direciton, lore, level design and aggressive fast-paced gameplay.
Dark Souls 3 is a rehash fest of muh nostalgia, reused assets and no-fun-allowed locations that are also designed solely to annoy the player. Also faster pacing was a mistake.
>>
File: 1485401719987.jpg (27KB, 355x274px) Image search: [Google]
1485401719987.jpg
27KB, 355x274px
>>37551
>boss
tie between Ludwig and Gael
>level
Cainhurst
>weapon
Moonlight Greatsword and Dragonslayer Spear
>music
Firelink Shrine from DS1
>npc
Greirat
>>
Bloodborne, you cretinous BR.
>>
>>29455
Fuck off leaf
>>
File: Larfleeze Cookies.jpg (214KB, 669x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Larfleeze Cookies.jpg
214KB, 669x1029px
>>40149
Here you go.
>>
>>40188
How can one man be so wrong
>>
>>24414
Good to know brazillians have shite taste
>>
>>39798
The battle is good until Maria starts with the lame aoe attacks

>>40472
The only good reason to rate DeS above anything is pure nostalgia
>>
>>26072

kys
>>
>>39116
If the fight is nothing like ornstein then they had no reason to name it after him or shape the armor like his, retard

Nigger nobody has ever explained who the armor belonged too or why it's in lothric. A popular fan theory is that it's the nameless king's armor, but that's just that: A theory with no proof in the lore

IT'S NOT FLESHING IT OUT IT'S JUST MAKING SHIT UP. THERE WERE NO DEMON KINGS OR PRINCES AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HAVE A KINGDOM? IT'S NEVER EXPLAINED HOW THEY WENT FROM MINDLESS BEASTS TO A KINGDOM

FUUUCK OFFFFFF

YEAH IT'S A GREAT EXPLANATION HOW ABOUT YOU DO IT FOR ME

UHHH THE ABYSS WATCHERS WERE LIKE GUYS WHO REALLY LIEKED UHH ARTORIAS SO THEY UHHH HAD THE WOLF BLOOD AND UHHH LINKED THE FIRE BECAUSE UHHH DUDE SIF LMAOOOOOOOO

IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT

WHY THE FUCK DOES WOLF BLOOD HAVE MAGIC PROPERTYIES TO ALLOW MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO LINK THE FLAME AND WHY THE FUCK HASN'T THIS BEEN BY USED BY ANYONE BEFORE/SINCE

WHAT IS WOLF'S BLOOD EVEN AND WHO IS THE WOLF OF FARRON

NEVERRRR EXPLAINED BECAUSE IT'S JUST THERE TO MASTURBATE THE ARTORIAS SIF FANBOY FAGS

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

SOUL OF CINDER WAS NEVER MENTIONED ONCE IN THE GAME UNTIL YOU MEET HIM, AND HE'S LITERALLY JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE MASHED UP IN A BLENDER

NOT EVEN INTERESTING LOOKING JUST A RANDOM SUIT OF ARMOR

ALSO GAEL IS FUCKING RETARADED HOBO SANTA CLAUS UNDERWEAR MAN

IF THEY'RE GOING TO ADD ALAN'S CONDO INTO THE GAME THEY SHOULD AT LEAST BOTHER ADDING THE ENTIRE THING AND EXPANDING ON IT INSTEAD OF LITERALLY GIVING US JUST THE LAST 10% OF IT WITH ALL THE DOORS SHUT AND UNABLE TO BE EXPLORED

YOU SHIT UP, HUENIGGRE
>>
File: dark souls 2 level design.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 2 level design.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>39723
this doesn't surprises me at all, i wish that /v/ and /vg/ kept the flags forever so that I could block them and live at peace on souls threads.
I'm actually having to click on the + button to show every leaf post on this thread but i'm regretting doing this.

>>39784
because it wasn't complete shit like ds2? ds3 is not as good as des or bb, but it's still like a 9/10 game.
it just feels so shitty even after 100+hours i just can't get used to this bad animations, and bad hitboxes, it just sucks, like everything about this game is watered down, and full of ridiculous bugs.
ds3 at least feels great to play.
>>
>>40227
I think you have Dark Souls and Bloodborne mixed up my man. Bloodborne was just muh victorian edgy setting, which is overdone as fuck. It only got interesting halfway through, but by that point they used up all their energy making good bosses and the endgame bosses were mostly shit. They should have gone farther with the ayy lmaos and the lovecraft shit. Dark souls was the perfect mix of dark fantasy, tolkien, and a touch of eldritch themes.
>>
From a PvE standpoint
Gameplay:
DS3 > DS1 > Des > DS2

Atmosphere:
Des > DS3 > DS1 > DS2

I haven't played BB yet.
>>
File: 1487365553957.png (20KB, 560x402px) Image search: [Google]
1487365553957.png
20KB, 560x402px
BB > DaS > DeS > DaS 3 > DaS 2
>>
>>40868
A
FUKING
LEAF
>>
File: ds2.webm (1MB, 484x266px) Image search: [Google]
ds2.webm
1MB, 484x266px
>>40129
this doesn't contradict what i said, miyazaki was in bloodborne in the first place because he didn't wanted to do ds2

>>40742
WRONG
>>
Nexus>Majula=DaS1 Firelink>Hunters Dream>DaS 3 firelink
>>
>>40149
Let me explain it to you little faggots

when an element of the previous games is included in the sequel but elaborated, developed further and explained- that is simply plot development

when shit is literally copypasted for the sake of nostalgia, it is bullshit fucking garbage

>good sequel stuff
>nameless king
>old chaos
>daughters of manus
>gwynevere/queen of lothric

Bad stupid fanwanky garbage
>both ornstein rehashes
>abyss watchers and their stupid swamp
>najka
>bell gargoyles
>chaos kingdom
>Gwyndolydrich
>>
>>41405
>Majula=DaS1 Firelink
at least ds1 and 3 firelinks has good npcs, unlike majula. also
>hunters dream that low
>>
File: THE LEAF.jpg (53KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
THE LEAF.jpg
53KB, 477x600px
>>
File: sad_pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>hear that /v/ and /int/ merged
>go to chech it out
>OOOH! Souls thread
>All shitposting and contrarian arguments
DaS1>DaS3>DaS2 Xbox fag so no DeS or BB
>>
>>39723
we are the only ones with any taste

>>40886

>posting the shitty optional rehash coop area made for people who couldn't afford the DLC

It's almost like you're a dishonest shitlicker
>>
>>41581
Had they put more gerhman encounters, the dream would be higher imo
>>
>>41405
Majula was the comfiest honestly. Shame it was in dark souls 2. still, the best is definitely the nexus, especially if you manage to get every there before they start leaving and dying, fuck you Yurt
>>
>>40868
>If the fight is nothing like ornstein then they had no reason to
>shape the armor like his, retard
Good thing they didn't, then.

>name it after him
Jesus christ. Alright Anon, I know it's difficult for someone suffering brain damage to process it, but let's take this step by step.
In the Dark Souls setting, there are people who dedicate themselves to slaying dragons.
We call those people dragonslayers.
Some of the people who slay dragons, and are thus dragonslayers, wear armor.
When you're referring to the armor of someone who slays dragon, you would call it the armor of the dragosnlayer.
Or maybe dragonslayer Armor. Yes?
OR DO YOU THINK DRAGONSLAYER GREATBOWS ARE ALSO REFERENCING ORNSTEIN, YOU GODDAMN MORON.

>wah wah waaaaahhhh I don't like where the lore is going please stooooppp
Because Dark Souls 1 had such a tightly knit lore with no gaps nor ambiguous elements. No sir, that's never been a staple of the franchise.

I'll give you a penny if you manage to come up with anything to chastise the game for that isn't you crying about how much you don't like it.
Because trust me, there are things. You're just incapable of finding them, apparently.

Also it's cute how you've completely shifted your position now to "they should have included MORE references to the first game! Just the Anor Londo cathedral isn't enough".

Truly a shitposting for the ages. A fine Dark Soul to you
>>
>>35076
t. Sonygger
>>
>>41541
Don't talk shit about Abyss Watchers, it was a pretty good boss.
>>
Despite being really linear DAS3 is the most replayable and has the best pvp.
>>
File: ThriftyRightAmericanriverotter.webm (439KB, 628x346px) Image search: [Google]
ThriftyRightAmericanriverotter.webm
439KB, 628x346px
>haha ds3 was so bad because of copy paste ds2 was so much better right guys
>>
>>41858
Just like how Havel's armor wasn't the armor of Havel, just one of his followers
>>
File: 1490211329326.jpg (274KB, 496x521px) Image search: [Google]
1490211329326.jpg
274KB, 496x521px
>the fucking leaf memes were true all along
>>
>>40980
I wasn't talking about Dark Souls in general, but DS3 specifically. With BB it is exactly this transformation of setting that makes it so damn brilliant. And it's a superb horror at that. At first you're just average van hellsing in fedora hoonting werewolves, but as you gain eyes everything goes to shit. Tell me you didn't shit your pants when you came back to cathedral ward with 40+ insight. Or when you got caught by the bagman and woke up in Hypogean Gaol? The game always throws you off balance with new stuff and surprises just like the first Dark Souls, which is why those two games are at the top in my list.
I don't know, maybe it's because I've read Tolkien after I was finished with Lovecraft
>>
>>42225
>b teamfags were canadians all along
i hate flags, but this
this is fucking great
>>
Bloodborne- Best experience.

Darksouls 1- Best replayable experience.

Des- First game impact, its hard to ever replace that.

Ds3- Shit

Ds2- Shit with good pvp.

Ranked in order?

Bloodborne>Ds1>Des>Ds2>Ds3
>>
>>42200
do whom'stve have any evidence of that my nigger? it's said that gwyn locked a dear friend, sounds wrong that he would lock a random human in havel armor.
>>
>these das 2 faggotry were caused by leafs all along
>>
>>42502
>Those 3 wolves in the upper cathedral
>The madmen in the chalices
>Fucking Hail the nightmare getting louder as you get closes to the main gate leading to the one reborn
>>
>>41858
>hurr durr dragonslayer armor shaped to look like ornstein's armor down to the plume but using different armor is not fanserviceee

fuck off kiddo, are you retarded? I don't want them to have added anor londo but if you're going to do it, at least do it fucking right

>>42041
It was shitty artorias/sif fanboy wankoff bullshit, worst boss in the entire series
>>
>>42568
Havel's armor in DaS3 was one of his followers
>The warriors who followed Havel the Rock never flinched, nor retreated from battle, crushing any foe that stood in their way.
The armor in DaS1 was also probably one of his followers
>Carved from solid rock, it is worn by Havel's soldiers and Havel the Rock himself.
The Havel you fight in DaS1 was actually him but the armors you get and the guy in DaS3 wasn't his
>>
>>42549
This taste is so fucking shit you may as well be a leaf with a proxy.
>>
File: Boi.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Boi.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>42597
>when it turns out the 2 group of people that i most hate, leafs and ds2fags, are the same
>>
>>42913
>It was shitty artorias/sif fanboy wankoff bullshit, worst boss in the entire series
Stop shitposting anytime you stupid leaf. I can name a shit ton of worse bosses.
>>
>>41541
Let me just ask you a question Anon, by those metrics, how do you justify adding putting Gwynevere in the group of good things, with Ornstein and Gwyndolin in the bad?

Don't get me wrong, I find the implications about Gynwever in 3 to be really interesting, but it's not really elaborated, developed further nor explained by any means. She's just an ambiguous shadow on the plot, while at least Ornstein and Gwyndolin have supporting lore regarding their presence or the presence of the things related to them in the game in the locations in which they appear.

>>42913
Let me ask this. Is the Nameless King's armor being similar to Gwyn also empty fanservice in your eyes?
>>
>>43219
>das2 low
>shit taste
>>
>>43139
I don't like getting answers from das1 on das2 and 3, it was certainly intended to be havel at first, and then miyazaki probably just changed it, i'd rather just use ds1 things when talking about ds1 lore.

but dude you completely ignored the ''gwyn locked a dear friend'' thing lmao wtf
>>
>>24918
>>25813
>samefagging
>>
>>42913
>Having standardized armor is terrible
>It's fine for Havel
Also the boss fight was very enjoyable. I purposely went into DaS3 knowing nothing and was blown away by the second stage. Also, there are hints that Hawkwood deserted the legion, which is pretty interesting
>>
>>43458
my niga
>>
>>43504
The reference to Havel's warriors wearing the same armor comes from DaS1
>>
>BB > DeS > DaS 1 > DaS 2 > Shit > Linear Shit > Niggers > Arabs > Kikes > DaS 3
>>
File: Drummer abe.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Drummer abe.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>37551
>O&S
>87 Kiln of the First Flame or Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
>Blessed Mirdan Hammer
>O&S theme
>Creighton
>>
>>24414
DaS 3 = DaS 1 = DaS 2 = shit
>>
>>43250
Says the brazillian

literally 100% of all hackers, tryhards, edgyfags ect I fight in PVP are brazillian

>>43504
>>43458
>>43409

all these fucking hueniggers

No wonder dark souls fanbase is so shit

>>43409
Because we never found out what happened to gwynevere you fucktard. We killed ornstein and gwyndolin in the first game.

And DS3 is a shitty ass garbage because it introduces the idea that gwynevere is the queen of lothric and then never elaborates, just like with nearly everything else in it's story.

Nameless king is one of the few things they did right in DS3
>>
>>43846
yes. but not all people in havel armor were dear friends of gwyn.
>>
>>43504
The Havel that was locked up was the Havel from DaS1, which you could fight either from the Undead Burg or from that Forest place. And I used the descriptions from each armor from their respective games. DS3 for first one, then DS1 for second, because fuck DS2
>>
You can't defend 2 unless you are a pc kek that started the series on that god awful game
>>
I didn't play neverever or DaS 2

imo, DaS1 > DeS = DaS3
>>
>>44174
>tfw you started with DaS2 on pc
I really like that game, better than 3
>>
>>43987
We certainly did, she went off and married the Flame God Flann, remember?
You're not very up-to-date with your lore, are you, shitposting-kun
At least be consistent.

Also hope you're not the same Anon as >>39087 because then you'd be more full of shit than I first thought.
>>
>>43219
But he's right you fat fuck.
>>
DaS2>DeS>DaS1>DaS3
DeS and DaS1 are almost equal, DaS2 was a true sequel that tried to do it's own thing but wasn't received well and I've never played 3 but it has the worst build variety of the games so I probably never will
>>
>>44174
We already have enough shitposting reserves in this thread without you have to bring console war into this, faglord.
>>
>>44140
i don't understand what you are trying to imply, none of that implies that ds1 havel isn't real havel but just a random soldier.

>>44496
nice proxy leaf, or nice bait if not.
>>
>>44373
PROXY
>>
>>44496
leaf-tier post and opinion
>>
>>44395
>game never explains who the fuck flame god flann is or where he and gwynevere are

Are you fucking retarded or something anon? Oh of course, you're a brazillian
>>
>false king allant or nameless king
>tower of latria
>mirdan hammer or balder side sword
>DaS3 opening
>hawkwood or crestfallen
>>
BB>SotFS>DaS3>DaS1>DaS2>DeS
>>
>>43987
> it introduces the idea that gwynevere is the queen of lothric and then never elaborates
It doesn't, unless you believe those vaati-tier retarded headcannon stories
>>
>>37551
>boss
Ludwig
>level
Fishing Hamlet
>weapon
Kos Parasite
>music
Ornstein and Smough
>npc
Greirat
>>
File: 1486244866965.jpg (62KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486244866965.jpg
62KB, 544x400px
>>44742
No Anon, don't you get it, it's a retcon, you can't allow retcons, remember? Same way you can't conceive of the fact that the fight against Gwyndolin in 1 isn't canon, or that the Ornstein we fought wasn't the real one.
You're just a massive hypocrite with no consistency ony our points that has no foundations for anything you're whining about, no matter how much you cry about my flag.
>>
>>44701
DS1 havel that you fight is real Havel. The armor you find is all the way in Anor Londo. That is very far away for a set of armor to move on its own. Also, the description says that Havel wasn't the only one to wear that style, implying that the armor you find is someone elses
>>
>>44848
OHHH GEE I WONDER WHO THE GODDESS OF FERTILITY MENTIONED ON THE DIVINE BLESSINGS THAT ALSO MENTIONED GWYNEVERE IN DS1 OHH GEEE GOLLY MUST BE A DIFFERENT FUCKING GODDESS OF FERTILITY YEAAHHH THAT MAKES SENSE

retard
>>
>>45030
ah K den
though something weird is that the havel in the undead burg doesn't have magic barrier.
>>
>>45026
>HURR DURRR GAEM SET MANY YEARS LATER AFTER THE EVENTS OF DS1 CAN'T HAVE GWYNEVERE DIVORCE FLANN AND FIND A NEW HUSBAND

KYSSSS FAGGOT LITERALLY GO FUCKING DIE NIGGER HUEHUHUUEUE
>>
DaS1 > DaS3 = BB > DeS > DaS2
>>
>>45079
Just because Gwynevere is the goddess of fertility doesn't mean that she is the Queen of Lothric.
>>45219
The warriors of havel would also have that spell. From probably just didn't bother giving it to him
Unless it says somewhere that the goddess of fertility is queen of lothric
>>
File: 1482960399340.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482960399340.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>45224
What a nice headcanon you have there, Anon! Do you want to hear mine?
The fight against Gwyndolin isn't canon and the Ornstein we fight in the game isn't the real one, it's just a construct powered by his soul
Oh wait, mine actually have basis on in-game item descriptions and events, unlike yours.
_ _______ ____
>>
>>45491
Read the spoiler with the first reply
>>
>>45491
that's weird because i have debug mode and they would have normally bothered with something like that.
for ex xanthous king have a lot of intelligence not because he uses sorceries but because he was smart and studied pyromancy and shit, not just to give more damage to him, and rhea is level 5, the starter level, showing that she never killed things/leveled up etc.
>>
>>45491
Nigger it explicitly states that the queen of lothric was also revered as a goddess of fertility. That's on the item description of a divine blessing, literally an item created by gwynevere in DS1 and created by the queen of lothric in DS3.

Maidens of the queen of lothric also have miracles that were only given out by gwynevere. Saying gwynevere isn't the queen of lothric is nigger tier retardation on the same level as saying the nameless king isn't gwyn's firstborn son
>>
>>45531
>fight isn't canon

Fair enough, because it is optional after all.

Ornstein shit is stupid retarded nonsense though, we get his fucking soul so you can go kill yourself
>>
1 > 3 > 2
>>
>>46053
>Fair enough, because it is optional after all.
Thank you, Anon

>Ornstein shit is stupid retarded nonsense though, we get his fucking soul so you can go kill yourself
Now if only this franchise had a history of characters partitioning or otherwise completely detaching their souls dating all the way to Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>45874
I said that I don't have infallible knowledge. I just misplaced my spoiler. I was willing to accept you as right if you offered proof and you did. Thanks
>>45809
Just a guess
>>
File: 1487637989514.jpg (130KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487637989514.jpg
130KB, 1023x682px
DaS3 = BB > DaS1 > DaS2 DLC > DaS2 main game

DaS2 DLC needed its own mention because compared to the main game, it was leaps and bounds ahead. But as a whole, DaS2 was fucking retarded if only because they tied i-frames and dodging overall to a stat. A stat mind you that could be heavily invested in to make you damned near untouchable.
>>
>>33107
That's because thats not the point of BBs world. BBs world is much more about telling the player, through various details, that there is something more to it, something Eldritch. There's a slow realization that something was amiss in this game people assumed would be about hunting werewolves and the like, and the game handles that reveal in such an elegant and masterful manner that Dark Souls world just can't compete.

Bloodborne just isn't afraid of subverting itself. It thrives on its own insane setting, and you can tell that Miyazaki and From Soft had fun making it. Dark Souls worlds charm wears off once you manage to learn how it works, even if it's hard to do so at first, but Yharnam is forever a place of mystery, even if you know much about it, you never truly feel as if youve figured it out. Even when it's revealed that there are great ones around you still can't say for certain that youve figured Bloodborne out. Everything in the game has much depth to it, even the weapons you come across tell you so much about the people that wielded them before you, from how they look to their moveset. Dark Souls doesn't do this, it's a game that is limited too many medieval fantasy tropes and cliches that no matter how much you try, you're just gonna end up with a slightly different product of a genre that is ultimately much larger than what you're doing.
>>
>>44701
>>44496
It'll be funny to see "a fucking leaf" for every dissenting opinion made on /v/ for a few months. Feel free to link me to your post so I can have a hearty laugh, or just fuck off.
>>
>>44701
>>44726
DaS3fags everyone
>>
>>46334
Yes but I turned his soul into a fucking spear so I don't think it's going to be going back to his body any time soon. Plus you could only get one of their souls and both ornstein and smugh are alive

I don't mind that they're alive if the game explains it, but it doesn't.

>>46411
thanks ameribro, sorry for the autism
>>
>>46733
or maybe people that don't like garbage
>>
>>46847
nah, just butthurt you jumped on the bandwagon late
>>
>>46824
>Yes but I turned his soul into a fucking spear so I don't think it's going to be going back to his body any time soon.
I'm not quite sure I understand. The franchise also establishes that characters can function independently of their souls for a certain duration, Vendrick does that to Dark Souls 2. Thus Ornstein's body could also function independently of his soul during the time it took to find the Nameless King, no?
It's at least conceivable that it could have happened?

>and both ornstein and smugh are alive
What? Smough is not alive, though, he died in the defense of the cathedral as stated by his great hammer's description, which is presumably a reference to your boss fight in Dark Souls 1
>>
>>47094
What do you mean jumped on the bandwagon late?
I played DaS 1 before it was on PC and then Demon Souls not long after that.
Played Dark Souls 2 on release, even got the stupid black armor edition, and it was garbage
>>
>>43458
>>44467
>DaS2 not at the very bottom
>b-but he's right!!

Third worlders really do make this fanbase shit.
>>
>can finally see which country has the shittest taste
>>
File: 1490932785524.gif (77KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490932785524.gif
77KB, 245x225px
>>24414
shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any dark souls game
>>
BB > DAS 1 > DAS 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOG SHIT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DAS 2

you're fucking gay if this isnt yours
>>
File: retarded.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>48160
(you)
>>
BB > DaS1 > DeS > DaS2 DLC > DaS3 Vanilla > DaS2 Vanilla

>>37551
>Orphan of Kos
>3-1 Tower of Latria
>Kirk Hammer
>One Reborn = O&S Theme = Ludwig = Cleric = Pontiff = Fool's Idol
>Yuria
>>
>>24414
DS3 is the least flawed and most polished Souls game to date and you all know I'm right.
>>
File: 304 - Tir2dYz.png (180KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
304 - Tir2dYz.png
180KB, 890x890px
>>48781
>DaS2 DLC >
>DaS2 above anything
>>
DaS 1 > Bloodborne > Demons > DaS3 > DaS2 > nothing
>>
>>48781
Where does DaS3 dlc fall?
>>
File: cover art knights.png (593KB, 991x600px) Image search: [Google]
cover art knights.png
593KB, 991x600px
DS1 >= DS3 > Scholar > DS2
BB > DeS
don't mix them together
>>
>>49333
Still haven't played them yet as I was too busy playing all the new releases, will get to them this month though.
>>
>>24414
DaS3 >= DaS > DeS > but not by much DaS2
Haven't played BloodBorne but will soon hopefully
>>
File: toddler.jpg (33KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
toddler.jpg
33KB, 500x303px
>>24414
>brazilian nigger doesn't have the funds to buy a console

feels good to be an idort desu.
>>
>>49476
Yeah, Ringed City just came out. Heard its pretty good. Still havent finished the first one, so I'm holding out
>>
>brazil
>>
File: Soulsborne.png (987KB, 2000x704px) Image search: [Google]
Soulsborne.png
987KB, 2000x704px
BB > DaS1 > DeS > DaS3 > DaS2
>>
File: 1425449147303.png (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425449147303.png
73KB, 900x900px
>people with aggro rolling towards your teammates
Do people seriously not know a dam thing about strategy?
Slave knight Gael is a great fight.
>tfw take aggro away from host so he can heal
I feel important.
>>
>>49740
please come to
>>
File: Dark Souls.jpg (626KB, 573x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls.jpg
626KB, 573x10000px
>>
If you had the choice between remastering DaS1 or DeS(for all platforms) which would you choose?
>>
File: 20170330010930_1.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170330010930_1.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>24414
DeS = BB > 1 > 2 > 3

DS2 at least tried to be something new, 3 is shameless copypasting and fanservice.
>>
Comparing OH and AoA+RC DLC areas:

Hunter's Nightmare
>tons of reused enemies from previous areas, only 2 new enemies introduced
>really boring aesthetic
>1 good boss fight and 1 reskin

Research Hall
>literally only one new type of enemy and they're not even that interesting
>feels like lecture hall 2.0
>1 shit boss fight and 1 good one

Fishing Hamlet
>finally an area that's interesting
>3 new types of enemies, only one of them is actually challenging(shark guys)
>regular fish mobs are literal filler garbage trash mobs, same with the retarded snail cunts
>1 good boss fight

Painted World of Ariandel
>7 new types of enemies introduced
>actually interesting and pleasing to the eye unlike Hunter's Nightmare
>1 shit boss fight and 1 good one

Dreg Heap
>2 new types of enemies introduced, 3 if you want to count the angels
>gives an excellent post-apocalyptic vibe
>filled with interesting encounters
>only bad part is the poison fight
>1 good boss fight

Ringed City
>4 new types of enemies introduced
>2 god-tier boss fights, 1 good or bad depending on how you view it
>amazing aesthetic

DaS3 DLC wins.
>>
File: whopping 10 vitality.png (144KB, 977x982px) Image search: [Google]
whopping 10 vitality.png
144KB, 977x982px
>>49888
On the one hand, DeS for all platforms would be great, but on the other a remaster for DaS1 could fix some of its problems like Lost Izalith missing shit
>>
File: 2.jpg (811KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
811KB, 2000x3000px
>>49781
made this a while ago
>>
>>40886
>midrolling
>wondering why he couldn't fit through the gap
nigga gotta be thin
>>
File: get.jpg (229KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
229KB, 1100x1380px
>>49888
DaS1 because I never got the chance to play DeS so I don't feel any nostalgia
>>
>>49972
no it didn't tried anything new at all, name ONE original thing, also read
>>37525
>>
Man, I know that dark souls 2 is the worst game in the series, but I cant stop loving that game.

I just wish the ninja flip ring was in dark souls 2, because holy fuck, even at 30% equip load, you still roll like some old bastard with a broken back.
>>
>>49659
This is the only reason people defen BB so much in here, because it's an exclusive
DaS and DaS 3 are both much better
Pretty much, if it ever comes to PC, no one will defend it like the sonyfags in here
>>
>>49888
>Des on pc remastered
MUH DICK
it would be nice a finished dark souls though, but i'd stay with des.
>>
>>49869
I miss this Nihei....
>>
>>50449
lmaoing at your life, you clearly never played BB
>>
>>50379
>>50443
>>50449
>>50513
>>50634
>>50652
What's with all of the Brazil posters?
>>
>>50805
they shit up everything, ignore them, they're barely people
>>
>>50805
We have always been like 60% of /v/
>>
>>50449
how are they better in any fucking way

I fucking hate my Piss4 but Bloodborne is a goddamn masterpiece
>>
>>50652
The only thing BB has over DaS3 and DaS is its aesthetic. Everything else is subpar compared to those two games.
>>
File: dark souls_elite knight pyro.jpg (772KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dark souls_elite knight pyro.jpg
772KB, 950x1200px
>>24414
I'm not sure, i like DaS1 for lore and atmosphere, DaS2 for overall gameplay/multiplayer and DaS3 is a good balance of everything.
>>
>>50914
I only came here for the merge. Been here once or twice, but not enough to realize that without flags
>>
File: 1491105125485.png (167KB, 318x308px) Image search: [Google]
1491105125485.png
167KB, 318x308px
>>24414
>Fuck BB and DeS
hahaha not surprised a huefaggot is a pcfag
>>
STOP POSTING VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>50960
i can't take that seriously.

the only thing that i really desliked about bloodborne is that EVERYONE FUCKING DIES OR GO INSANE like there's only 2 people that you can talk with that don't try to kill you or die and one of them is a doll
>>
File: 1france.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
1france.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
>>51129
Or xbox
>>51186
You and what army?
>>
>>24414
>Fuck BB and DeS- 315 posts and 49 image replies shown.
No fuck you
>>
SotFS > Vanilla DkSII > DkSIII > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls > Bloodborne
>>
>>51523
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>51523
Only reinforcing the stereotype
>>
>>51523
>inb4 arrows are pointing the wrong way
>>
>>51523
Why are Canadians like this?
>>
>>50178
That's actually quite accurate.
>>
BB>DaS>DaS2
I'm just going through DaS2 now, it's not as bad as I expected so far.
>>
>>50925
Bloodborne is not a masterpiece.

Chalice dungeons are repetitive garbage.

It's easier than the rest of the Souls games. Even the devs said in an interview that BB was more dumbed down and casual to appeal to a wider audience.

Role playing is at a minimum. Barely any weapons and armors. Some attires look too similar and shitty.

Yes the trick weapons are nice but quickly get boring when you're literally stuck with like 15 of them for the whole fucking game. Some of them are fucking dogshit like the stupid came and amygdalas arm.

Too many areas that look too similar. Central Yharnam, Cathedral Ward, and Yahargul literally look like they're same area. Forbidden woods and hemwick charnel lane look too similar. Cainhurst castle is literally the only area that stood out. Also, enemy variety is pretty crappy. They reuse the same basic villager mob too much in too many areas.

Blood vial farming is one of the most tedious shit ever.

Online community kept at a bare minimum. No attempt to keep it thriving with good covenants and good PVP.

Too many garbage boss fights in a game with too little boss fights. Micolash, Wet Nurse, witch of hemwick, celestial emissary, the shitty cleric beast reskin in the DLC, Rom, Living Failures that live up to their name, one reborn, moon presence.

Too many push over enemies, unless there's a horde of them.
>>
BB = DaS1 > DaS3 > DeS > SotFS > dog shit > DaS2
>>
>>50379
>One original thing
Powerstancing.
Flimsy wooden doors blocking your path are subverted for once instead of being the main progression barrier like in DaS3. On that topic: knocking on doors.
Contraptions that can only be activated by killing enemies near them.
Being summoned to a world with traps customized by another player to get through an area.
Chests with traps, Chests that break.
Bonfire Ascetics.
Boss that can be fought in darkness (If the lighting weren't shit I guess).
Boss that can be fought while the arena fills with water.
Enemies that back away from fire.
Probably some more.

It's not like 3 tries many new things so I guess you have to deflect to 2.

>>37525
Most of this is reaching and/or has been addressed by this leaf >>39087

>>24414
DaS1 >> DaS2 with DLC ~ DaS3 with DLC > DaS2 ~ DaS3

Both of the sequels are flawed but alright and both are mildly improved by their DLC.
In the case of DaS2 I think the area design of the DLC and the non-free bosses are better than most of the main game.
In the case of DaS3 I think that having an additional branch starting from the most shit part of the game makes the game more bearable to replay though given how setpiece heavy the second DLC is I wonder if that will wear thin on the second playthrough as well.
>>
>>53179
>Boss that can be fought while the arena fills with water.
>What is flexile sentry
>>
>>24414
>Fuck BB and DeS
so brazil has the worst taste
BB>DS1>DeS>DS3>>>>>DS2
>>
>>54770
no that's canada, read the thread
>>
>>49781
>>54770
best taste
>>
>>24414
Das1>=DaS3>DaS2
I just prefer the level designs in 1 more than 3.
I haven't played trough bloodborne yet since i play it at a friends place. And my ps3 diskreader died in the middle of my nier and demons souls playtrough.
>>
>>24414
Why people think DS2 dlc fixed every problem?
The game still trash
>>
>>26072
Make like a tree and leaf
>>
>>55250
He got the meme arrows backwards
>>
BB > First half of DS1+DLC = DES > DS3 >>> Second half of DS1 > Dark souls 2 DLC (note: these are still shit even if the concepts are cool) > Dark souls 2 (literally the only souls game I cannot replay)
>>
File: nutella mac.jpg (78KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
nutella mac.jpg
78KB, 960x717px
Cykarankings coming through.

Demon's Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

Don't fight it, feel it.
>>
>>37551
>boss
Twin Princes or Maiden Astraea
>level
Central Yharnam
>weapon
Amygdala Arm or Friede's Scythe
>music
Ludwig, the Holy Blade
>npc
Solaire
>>
>>37551
>boss
Either Nameless King or Ornstein & Smough
>level
Ash Lake
>weapon
Gravelord Sword
>music
Again Ornstein & Smough
>npc
Siegward
>>
File: Dark Souls 64.gif (363KB, 450x650px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls 64.gif
363KB, 450x650px
>>37551
>boss
Either Gael or Artorias
>level
This is a tough one, there's a lot of great areas in the series, but if we have to narrow it down I'll go with either New Londo or Irithyll
>weapon
Astora Straight Sword, whenever present. It's not the best weapon but I love the hilt on it
>music
All the games have great soundtracks
>npc
Solaire and Siegmeyer
>>
>>53170
BRAVO ESTONIA
>>55230
not people, just das2fanboys.
>>
File: 3786952_o.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3786952_o.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>51027
>DaS2
>gameplay
>>
DaS3 > DaS1 > DeS > BB > DaS2
>>
>>37551
>boss
Ludwig
>level
Brume Tower
>weapon
Glaive
>music
Dragonslayer Armour
>npc
Oswald of Carim
>>
File: 983469850[1].jpg (373KB, 1728x1728px) Image search: [Google]
983469850[1].jpg
373KB, 1728x1728px
BB>DaS=DeS>DaS3>>>SOTFS>>>>>DaS2.
>>
BB > DaS 1 > DaS 2 = DaS 3 > DeS

Fuck 1's latter half though.
>>
>>58691
Been a while since I've seen someone post swolfu
>>
>>24414
>Fuck BB and DeS
>Brazilian monkeys

Finally we know who the retards on this board are. Fucking kill yourself you cockroach.
>>
File: 14657785645.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14657785645.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>30390
>Three copy paste armored guys and one mediocre dragon fight
>>
>>24414
>>24918
Very good taste, Latinbros
>>
File: 1461651150788.png (229KB, 871x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461651150788.png
229KB, 871x900px
DaS > DeS > BB > DaS3 > SotFS > DaS2
>>
>hue shitting on the best souls game because he can't afford a PS4 in his third world shithole

BB > DaS = DeS > DaS3 > DaS2 SOFTS > dogshit > DaS2
>>
Here's the real list you morons

BB+DLC>DaS+DLC=DaS3+DLC>DeS>>DaS2SotFS
>>
>>24414
Bloodborne > DeS > DaS >>>> DaS2 > DaS3
I can't understand why DaS 3 is better, when the best level (Boreal valley) is just a throwback to Anor londo etc, the whole game is like this whilst DaS2 tired something new even how bad.
>>
>>24414
>Fuck BB and DeS
You're only saying this because you haven't played them, pedro
>>
Kek, the shitters posting in /v/ about how good DS2 are literally just 1 or 2 assburdened leafs, this makes too much goddamn sense.
>>
>>26902
This is th eonly right answer desu

but really though DS2 was the best followed by 3 and BB. 1 was the worst purely down to frustratingly stupid gameplay mechanics that got pulled out in subsequent games
>>
>>26902
>Armored Core and Chromehounds > shit >>>>>>>>>>> Soulsfag shit
More like:
>Severance:BoD=DaS2=Rune>DaS1>DaS3>>>>>>Armored Core and Chromehounds = shit >BB
>>
>>37551
>boss
Manus

>level
Anor Londo

>weapon
Whirligig

>music
Gwyn

>npc
Gough

Can you tell what's my favorite game?
>>
DS1 pre-Anor Londo > DS2 DLC > DS2: SotFS > DS1 DLC > DS3 > DS2 = DS1 Post-Anor Londo

Basically it all boils down to this:

DS1 areas that were actually worked on hard are impressive, fun to play and interesting, anything post Anor Londo feels like I'm playing a beta build of a game with many areas unfinished. DS1 also sucks for MANY covenants unfinished. DLC actually felt good except for bringing dark magic into the fray which was just better than anything else.

DS2 - original felt clunky and while there was more space and more areas, they felt disjointed most of the time, then again reading on the troubled development it makes sense. Enemy placement was questionable so was the item progression. DS2 SotFS fixed that. DS2 DLC was plain amazing on many levels.

DS3 feels like kind of "Greatest hits" album. Basically everything taken from Souls games mashed together into one "Do you remember" package - upgrades from DS2 such as dual wielding are gone, things are a bit more gimped. The enemy design has improved compared to DS2 though although a lot of bosses are armoured men still.
>>
File: 139337055191.png (127KB, 510x294px) Image search: [Google]
139337055191.png
127KB, 510x294px
DaS 1 > DaS 2 > DaS 3

Fuck Lothric and the Lord Pussies, at least DaS 2 had some decent PvP and DLCs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xggWJLgN-Es
why is the soundtrack so good
>>
>>61381
Kitamura's best track so far, and if it's anything like the tracks from Ariandel she's the one singing the female voice and violin solos, shame about the synth orchestra
>>
>>37551
>king allant
>tower of latria
>smelter sword/greatsword
>taurus demon's theme
>yulia
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.