Totally worth 30 hours every second I watched.
Old thread >>93634002
>Persona 5 newest trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc
>Persona 5 Famitsu article coming on February 12th
>Hashino thoughts on making Persona 5: http://pastebin.com/K1xtQCAp
>Persona 4 DAN newest trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTSfZFNNROE
>Midsummer Knight's Dream BD releases March 11th, 2015, Falling Down in theaters April 4th, 2015
>P4U2 confirmed to appear at EVO 2015
>P4U2 2.0 released in arcades on January 15th, 2015, console release date unconfirmed
>P4DAN release date 6.25.2015 in Japan, NA TBA, First print copies come with exclusive Persona 5 footage
>P5 still scheduled for 2015 in both Japan and NA
>General Persona Guide
>Persona 1 Guide
>Persona Q Guide
>P4U2 Golden Arena Guide
>Starter websites to learn:
>P4U2 2.0 change list
>Art, Guides, Music and more (Persona only)
>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads (Persona and SMT)
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
>Persona/SMT image collection
-TRANSLATED MANGA SCANS-
-P4U/P4U2 PLAYER LIST/IMAGE/SOUND/MOVIE/PALETTE RIP/NEW MUSIC TRACKS-
Anon stop fucking making threads before page 10 you goddamn retard. This is CLEARLY the first time you've been in a /pg/ hype mode event. Fucking stop. We are moving too fast. Wait until page 10 We'll be okay.
And that's the last early one I do. Good night /pg/.
>we've burned through a thread in an hour
I'm going to make some predictions
1. Bit with MC in jail is his Velvet Room dream at the start of the game, with Igor arranging the contract to pay for his freedom.
2. MC and his friends set up some sort of secret club/business where they do jobs that team them up with people, and Cooperation is S-Links where they go out and "cooperate".
3. There will be two types of dungeons, regular ones and storyline ones which are themed around heists. The regular ones will have classic SMT Demons/Personas and you will fight them to aquire new Personas and items, and the gun has a special function in the dungeon. The story ones are where you fight a new enemy.
4. Morgana will have a human form and it'll be a big deal.
5. There will be at least five party members because five chairs, and the costumes are part of the summoning item.
It's either Lucifer or some other Angel tier character.
Gotta hype fast and loud.
>"wow, they are fighting personas now!"
WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID?
Can anyone translate their moon names? I can read "Morugana" (Margana) which I'm assuming is the cat.
Some people have pointed that out already, but the guy behind the bars in the Velvet Room has a mole on the left cheek, while the protagonist doesn't. In fact, he looks only slightly like him.
I like to think the jail is just the Game Over cinematic. An "End of the Line" sort of thing where instead of dying you get caught and thrown in jail.
On the subject of contracts, however, Igor might have made it so that the contract is void if Potter gets caught using his powers while on a heist. Would Igor be that much of a cunt?
>I like to think the jail is just the Game Over cinematic. An "End of the Line" sort of thing where instead of dying you get caught and thrown in jail.
>Go to VR jail
>Get tentacled into the abyss for being a weakfag
Literally just like my P2.
>this thing has a tophat
>tophat and MC mask are present in the "Take Your Heart" shit
>he appears in the trailer after MC jumps into the crowd
Persona 5 confirmed for Persona transforming.
Oh fuck. Well, I at least hope Suffering-chan is back. I need her. And resolutions.