[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 799
Thread images: 131

File: Pac-Man.png (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pac-Man.png
74KB, 400x400px
Reminder that Pac-Man is in the game edition

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUaJmum_XWs

The 3DS version will release on September 13th in Japan and October 3rd abroad, with the Wii U version to follow in Winter, both of this year.

Both systems will share the same characters.

>Key differences between the Wii U and 3DS versions:
?There will be certain stages exclusive to the Wii U/3DS
?There will be certain game modes exclusive to the Wii U/3DS
?The Wii U version is being designed for a more multiplayer experience, while the 3DS version is being designed for a more personal experience
?The art styles will be different

>Collection of Sakurai's Updates:
imgur.com/a/equAc

>Confirmed Newcomers:
Villager from Animal Crossing
Mega Man from Mega Man
Wii Fit Trainer from Wii Fit
Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy
Little Mac from Punch-Out!!
Greninja from Pokémon X/Y
Mii Fighters from Mii Channel
Palutena from Kid Icarus
Pac-Man from Pac-Man
Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles
Duck Hunt Dog from Duck Hunt
Dark Pit from Kid Icarus: Uprising
Bowser Jr. from Super Mario Sunshine

>Official Trailer, Character Intros, Latest Reveal, and other videos:
? www.smashbros.com/us/movielist/
? www.smashbros.com/us/music/
?? youtu.be/GUl1EkUJ46k/

>All Characters Unlocked
imgur.com/dYnhmJJ.jpg

>/ssbg/ site (extras:Emulation Netplay Guide, Roster Maker, mods, links, etc.):
sites.google.com/site/vgssbg/

>/ssbg/ Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/TONIGHTS_THE_NIGHT

Previous thread: >>79903606
>>
FUCK YOU ALL
>>
2nd for Sakurai should break both of his fucking arms
>>
Now that the dust has settled...

who the FUCK at the chorus men and why the FUCK did everyone think they were going to be in?
>>
1st for Etika's tears
>>
File: SOLIDsnake.png (332KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
SOLIDsnake.png
332KB, 500x394px
WHY
SAKURAI
WHY
>>
WE'RE THE FASTEST GENERAL ON /VG/
>>
So.....s-should I get out while I can before the shitposting gets worse?
>>
There have been complaints about how Captain Falcon made Lucina appear weak in the trailer. But let's remember that in the Fire Emblem universe, not a single character uses punches or kicks on the opponents. Therefore the fact that Falcon goes straight for her face and later an attempt to disarm her (one of the special abilities in the Fire Emblem games, specifically the Tellius saga) catches her by surprise.
There's also the fact that, in his home series, Captain Falcon's main rival is Samurai Goroh, who is, of course, a Samurai. So he would probably know how to fight against someone with a sword from experience if things ever got physical between the two, or from training himself to, just in case.
>>
File: 1406253670971.png (451KB, 630x331px) Image search: [Google]
1406253670971.png
451KB, 630x331px
Pac-Man is best smash bro.
>>
Are there no unlockable stages? What are you doing Sakurai?
>>
File: mother3.png (318KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
mother3.png
318KB, 1280x800px
>>79911560
Anybody who didn't cry after beating Mother 3 has no heart.
>>
>>79911664
3 guys from 1 minigame in 1 Rhythm Heaven game that people somehow thought would be more likely to be in Smash than either of the franchise's series mascots.

It's baffling, honestly.
>>
Post yfw tomorrow's pic of the day is some mad jap holding Sakurai's corpless head.
>>
Anyone got a clean version of the full roster?
>>
>>79911664
>and why the FUCK did everyone think they were going to be in?
Everyone saw them in the Gematsu Leak and they were like 'Gosh, I never thought of this idea, but it would be great!', and then, like everything else involving fake text leaks, convinced themselves that they were realistic options.

The same shit happened back during Brawl with characters like Ashley and Waluigi.
>>
Ice Climbers
Lucas
Wolf
Snake

I'll miss you all.
>>
In Palutena's reveal trailer for Wii U/3DS, Pit and Link are portrayed as rivals. Why? Because both of them are the chosen heroes of goddesses of light -The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword reveals that Link is the (reincarnation of the) chosen hero of Hylia, and Pit is the chosen hero of Palutena, who takes a special interest in Link because of this.
>>
>>79911786
I cried listening to Electric Light Orchestra

I didn't fucking cry at Mother 3
>>
>>79911683
i thought for sure kojima was being coy, awww man
>>
I'm slightly concerned at how Japan-orientated Smash is.

Let's look at Smash Run
It's one of the main selling points of the 3DS version, but there is no online play, only local play. This is okay in Japan since nearly everyone has a 3DS and people are always in close quarters to another 3DS (just compare the streetpasses).

Whereas in other countries, you'd actually need to be travel/drive to play smash run with your friends.

And look at the roster, there is some pandering towards Japan. (Little Mac is just one character). Sakurai was also mentioned to be "reluctant" to speak with Western Devs, which include Retro Stuidos, who are partially responsible for Metriod and DK being popular in the West.

They need to think about the West while making this game, as the sales prove that Smash sells better in the West than Japan, and arguably has a bigger following.
>>
It's been fun /ssbg/
We hyped together, we laughed together, and in the end we all cried together - for either tears of joy or sadness...

Smash has been the only game I really cared about, I've spent so much of my childhood playing 64/melee, and then into PM when my friends and I discovered it. Smash 4 kept me on the edge of my seat, and I would almost always go on here to see if there were any new developments or leaks, but now that time has come to an end. It's over now and the final roster is out, the hype is over.

I'm done /ssbg/, I had hope in this roster - I wanted to LOVE my favorite company - but Nintendo really changed. I don't feel any sadness or anger, just disappointment now, and my inner self telling me to move on.

Thanks /ssbg/, you guys were cool.
I should go for a run, maybe read a book... I hear Echopraxia is a good novel...
Take care friends, and have fun smashing it up!
>>
>>79911865
Palutena vs. Hylia goddess fight when?
>>
File: 42273107.jpg (35KB, 964x768px) Image search: [Google]
42273107.jpg
35KB, 964x768px
How many of you assholes are sticking around for the next 2+ months in hopes of good Wii U news?
>>
R.O.B. CRASHING THIS ROSTER

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
I don't give a fuck about I'm a meme man
This is supposed to be nintendo allstars battle roy6ale
not some third party and KI;U wank off
>>
>>79911671
But the PS2 MK games are shit. And DBZ shit don't count.
>>
>>79911683
because kojima wanted snake in without giving nintendo MGS games, that fucker got cut for good.
>>
>>79911893
...Kill...Yourself as a sacrifice so Ivysaur gets back in
>>
>>79911892
Stop fucking posting this.

Nintendo is a Japanese company who's primary demographic is Japan. This is not fucking news.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6t5yg01Xh1sd1kwp.png (161KB, 368x236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6t5yg01Xh1sd1kwp.png
161KB, 368x236px
>the fucking 3ds-exclusive mode is local only

Why fucking bother with the 3DS version then?
I'm buttsad as hell over this.
>>
>>79911889
>ELO
yeah grandpa
>>
Shulk can see into the future, and is a character who was predicted in many rumored leaks for a good portion of Wii U/3DS's development time, and that includes a major one from a few days before his reveal. Nobody was really surprised when he was added to the roster, because you could say... that everyone saw it coming.
>>
>>79911982
STAGE BUILDER 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

CUSTOM MUSIC

PROBABLY MORE SMASH LORE IN SOME STORY MODE

THE PARTY IS NOT OVER
but yeah it's pretty much over
>>
>>79911982
I'll come back when it's out in the US so I can play with you guys.
>>
File: consider_the_following2.gif (2MB, 416x320px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following2.gif
2MB, 416x320px
About the journalist who says characters like Ridley and Mewtwo might be in the game.

What if the models they saw are actually scrapped characters?
>>
>>79912106
You could say that people were just feeling it.
>>
if there's DLC there has to be 0 third parties in them.
>>
File: kojima.png (38KB, 484x199px) Image search: [Google]
kojima.png
38KB, 484x199px
>>
>>79911892
A Japanese game made by Japanese developers for a Japanese audience. We'll never see a game out of Nintendo aimed specifically at America/Europe/Australia. That shit will never happen.

Hell, even games that were originally thought to be aimed at the west turned out to be aimed at the Japanese the whole time.
>>
File: 33465235.png (395KB, 536x323px) Image search: [Google]
33465235.png
395KB, 536x323px
>tfw Isaac
>>
>>79912054
if we have a wii u release date announced before smash 3ds i think i'm just gonna pass on th elatter.
>>
Sakurai POTD after americunt 3ds release says there will be dlc

how do you react
>>
>>79911962
You could pit Palutena against Zelda and that's the closest you'll get.

Anyways, why do Robin's weapons break? Simple, they use weapons that have limited uses. They just use regular swords and tomes which break after a certain amount of use, meanwhile the other FE characters use the legendary weapons that cannot be broken in their games (Ike's Ragnell is unbreakable in his games, but can be broken in Awakening, meanwhile both Falchions are unbreakable)
>>
Why the fuck do Kirby, FE and KI get more characters than DK?
>>
File: He-Man1.png (328KB, 575x474px) Image search: [Google]
He-Man1.png
328KB, 575x474px
>implying you won't be bored of any gimmicky mode that isn't VS in a few months anyway

I don't know why Nintendo still can't into online, though.
>>
>>79912367
I wake up
>>
>>79911497
>Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUaJmum_XWs
Yeah nigga that is my shit
>>
>>79911786
Clearly Sakurai didn't, as he cut all mention of the game with nothing more than a laugh
>>
>>79912398
Japan (and Sakurai) doesn't like DK as much as us, really.
>>
So when's the demo coming out?
>>
>>79912367
mad if it's cut character not mad if it's new content
>>
>>79912150
It's literally fucking over for the 3ds version, the game will set a lot bit it will be completely shit compared to the Wii U version, it's time we move on.
>>
The trailer that introduced the Mii Fighters in Wii U/3DS features Reggie Fils Amie and Satoru Iwata fighting each other. Remember when Reggie said his body was ready? He was not bullshitting anyone.
>>
>>79912420
naw man naw, i could play that shit all day online, but i dunno how much enjoyment i'd get out of cpu games and it'll be hard to find people to play with around my area.
>>
>>79912231
Mercedes-Benz is a third party, technically.
>>
File: file.png (99KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
99KB, 400x300px
>>
Anons...
I'm sorry it turned out like this.
I'm really happy you could be with me just before the end...
Thanks...
Dad, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.
I'm going to where Mom is now...
Anon...
I hope we meet again someday...
Bye...
Thank you...
I'm sorry...
I'm sure we'll meet again...
Lucas gave his final breath.
>>
>Played Smash 64 as a kid, loved the hell out of it.
>Loved all the characters.

>Played Melee, loved the hell out of it.
>Loved all the characters.

>Played Brawl, loved the hell out of it, but was a bit disappointed.
>Loved most of the characters, but questioned some of the choices.

>Discovered 4chan a few years ago.
>Started coming here.
>See people making Smash threads about how bullshit the rosters have been.
>Start to see things from a different perspective.

Thanks to the internet, I can never again genuinely enjoy a Smash game without thinking or caring about the roster and who I get to play as and who I don't get to play as.
>>
>>79912634
Epic!
>>
>>79912634
fuck off
>>
File: 36825503_p0.jpg (65KB, 382x408px) Image search: [Google]
36825503_p0.jpg
65KB, 382x408px
>>79912305
BELIEVE

He might be an AT in the Wii U version at the very least...
>>
File: s.jpg (8KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
8KB, 199x253px
Super Smash Bros 4, huh?
>>
>>79912616
Mercedes confirmed.

>>79912634
>maymay generator
>>
>Getting upset over a video game
>>
WHY DID I KEEP UP WITH THE LEAKS THIS TIME AROUND

IT RUINED MY HYPE

IM GONNA KILL MYSELF
>>
>>79912717
Bad news anon

Sakurai confirmed that the 3DS and Wii U will have the same ATs and Pokeballs
>>
>>79912420
Most 3DS modes will be for play on the run or whatever. Is not something you'll be most likely playing 24/7 when online is an option in a wi-fi filled planet.
>>
>>79912675
Honestly, you'll grow out of 4chan some day. And then you'll only come over every so often for news or reactions.
>>
>>79912717
Do the versions have different ATs? I thought they shared the same ATs, but I guess I can't say I know for sure either way.
>>
>>79912639
>I Actually said this on the Lucas SSB4 Thread on Smashboards

http://smashboards.com/threads/lucas.324185/page-25
>>
>>79912616
>Another commercial DLC
>Ronald McDonald enters the battle!
>>
>I thought K Rool would even show up
>I thought the Ridleyfags would actually win
>I thought Ice Climbers and Lucas were a shoe in
>I thought for sure Dixie would be in
>I thought Dark Pit was an alt and that Sakurai would never add him in as an actual character
>I thought it'd be fun
>But in the end
>The fun died long ago
>>
Bowser Jr. and the seven Koopalings all share the same character slot. After all, they all share the same clown car too, so all it would take is knowledge of how to operate it. All eight of them have appeared in their home series either in their own clown car or a clown car operated together.
>>
>>79912675
>most of the kids crying probably didn't know who most of Melee's roster was when they first played it
>>
I have some questions to anybody here who's actually in grorious nippon and has the game (or has at least been following the streams).
>Does Ganondorf have any decent custom moves? I hear he's faster, which is cool, and it'd be nice if he could get magic tennis balls and hovering and shockwaves instead of just STRONG PUNCH or FAST PUNCH.
>I hear Wario's been revamped. Anybody want to explain how?
>Is Falco's FS still Landmaster? I'd be fine if it was even a clone of ZSS's just with an Arwing instead. Also, is he unlocked from 100-man kerfuffle?
>What's Dr Mario's down B?
Anyway in the meantime I'll be bracing for DLC. Won't be buying the game unless Ice Climbers get in in some form, I don't even play them but cutting them flat-out instead of making them work in some way reeks of being a cop-out. And yes, I'm still bitter about Dark Pit when two other clones could have just basically been ported as-is.
>>
>>79912786
where do yu think we are
>>
>>79912675
i thought brawl had a near perfect roster, but i never had any attachment to mewtwo. love villager, little mac, and the third parties in the new one, but i don't feel attached to the characters as much. probably just getting old and crotchety and not playing as many games as i used to.
>>
In the end, Gematsu cultists got raped after all
>>
>>79911786
My game fucked up after the Mecha Bas(?) fight. I can't walk 4 steps away from where fight was without the game resetting
>>
When Rosalina gets KO'd and either hits the screen or flies into the sky, would you say she's... star-struck?
>>
The top ten most wanted characters of Smashboards (with 3rd parties)

Ridley
King K. Rool
Banjo Kazooie
Isaac
Professor Layton
Bomberman
Anna
Bandanna Dee
Sami
Andy

The top ten most wanted characters of Smashboards (without 3rd parties)

Ridley
King K. Rool
Isaac
Anna
Bandanna Dee
Sami
Andy
Vaati
Lip
Paper Mario
>>
>>79907985
>>79908002
>>79910289
>>79911378

you guys need to see these posts from the previous thread. this is serious shit, smash run 3ds has no online and sakurai is being deliberately deceptive with his customers. people are going to buy the game and feel cheated because sakurai left out info on purpose.
>>
>>79912918
>>Is Falco's FS still Landmaster? I'd be fine if it was even a clone of ZSS's just with an Arwing instead. Also, is he unlocked from 100-man kerfuffle?
Yes, Landmaster. And no, I think Wario is the 100 man unlock

>>What's Dr Mario's down B?
The Mario Tornado from Melee
>>
>ridley is a stage boss
>its shitty other m design

god kill me
>>
>thinking the Chorus Fucks were in because of some random Frenchie
HAHAHA GET FUCKED CHORUS FAGS
YOUR FAGGY TRIO WILL NEVER EVER BE IN
>>
>the Wii U version will be way better than the 3DS one

>the 3DS version will sell more anyway

>"We decided that, starting with Smash 5, every SSB game will be handheld-only"

You all know this will happen.
>>
File: 1378574868942.png (49KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1378574868942.png
49KB, 633x758px
>I literally have no friends who have 3DS's
>smash run is worthless to me

I was so hyped too. Now I doubt I'll even get the 3DS version.
>>
>>79912387
I think an explanation for the Ragnell being breakable in awakening is because it's not the same universe/dimension where it was magically(?) strengthened.

Or it could also be that it's been hundreds of years since it was forged?
>>
>>79913065
The fact that Sakurai never mentionned Smash Run to be online was clear enough for me, I don't know why anyone would delude themselves into thinking they were gonna play Smash Run online.
>>
File: 1409261140814.jpg (87KB, 820x764px) Image search: [Google]
1409261140814.jpg
87KB, 820x764px
>Nintendo Wii U final direct before Jap Wii U release
>"Some time ago, we said that both the Nintedno 3DS and Wii U version of Super Smash Brothers would contain the same roster. We know many of you have seen and unlocked the full roster already on the 3DS. Today, we would like to announce that the release of the Wii U version will come with MORE unlockable newcomers, with the 3DS version receiving an update on the same day!"
>"We will not spoil how many newcomers there will be, but we WILL show you one of them right now!"
>SWOOSH SWOOSH, SHINK
>Reveal plays, shows a scenario in which ZSS is exploring the Pyrosphere, then stops and looks around
>Snake shouts "kept you waiting, huh?" and jumps out to strike behind her similar to Shulk's reveal
>Suddenly he's grabbed in mid-air and thrown off the field, Ridley swoops down in front of Samus and lets out a ferocious roar
>RIDLEY STEALS THE SHOW
>yfw
>>
>>79912914
>Knowig who Marth or Roy is before Melee
fuck off otaku fatass
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnkj4-WL6is
>>
>>79913089
Nintendo cut the Primes out of Metroid canon to fit in Other M

You better believe it's Other M design
>>
>>79913098
Can we focus on making fun of these fags instead of crying?
>>
Thank fuck I didn't impulse by a 3DS for smash

The Wii U on the other hand...
>>
>>79913137
If it ends up being handheld-only, Smash is a dead franchise for me.
>>
File: 640px-SSB4_whiteboard[1].jpg (71KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
640px-SSB4_whiteboard[1].jpg
71KB, 640x368px
DID PEOPLE EVER DOUBT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS FUCKING IMAGE
>>
Will you be buying the 3DS version of Smash 4?

strawpoll.me/2545478
>>
>>79913201
Try again.
>>
>>79913201
It's over man. Give us at least a few days to mourn before we get back to having irrational hope.
>>
>>79913161
Both explanations make sense, especially considering you can find multiple in the Infinite Regalia map, and though Priam comes with one, likely the same one that was passed down from Ike, it's likely lost its blessing and has a lot of wear and tear over the years.

Interesting thing to note though is that Priam's is unbreakable when you fight him, but when you recruit him, he has the regular, breakable one.
>>
>>79913290
Maybe. On release? No way. The best part about Smash is the sale going on right now, I'm getting DKCR and Kirby.
>>
>>79913215
>There is still Project M
Yes, stay on your containment game so we can play the new Smash in peace.
>>
File: luigicontemplatessuicide.jpg (15KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
luigicontemplatessuicide.jpg
15KB, 479x360px
>Live in poor town
>only other person I know of with a 3DS is my brother
>he's shit at video games
>we're both getting Smash

T-thanks Sakurai. Cutting modes for more on-the-go stuff is great! I didn't want Target Test or anything anyway.
>>
>>79913201
Fuck you, I want Snake and Ridley.
>>
>>79913205
I said "most", not "two", dumbass.

>calling people "otaku" on an English website
Fuck off, weeaboo fatass.
>>
>>79913201
>we may not see a smash trailer intro for a long time or ever

oh fuck
>>
Wait a fucking second. Wasn't it said in the smash direct that smash run was online? Or am I just fucking stupid?
>>
File: char_64189.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_64189.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
Hey.
>>
>YFW when ridley is confirmed, ends up being a charizard clone
>YFW when isaac is confirmed, they turn him into generic animu sordsmin
>YFW when Krool is confirmed, they turn him into bowser clone
>YFW when Dixie is in, just a diddy semi-clone.
>>
>>79913281
>an image which shows characters that would obviously be in Smash
Why the fuck would we even bother discussing it?
>>
Nintendo can still throw the ultimate curve ball and reveal a character we haven't seen today during the Treehouse
>>
>>79913281
I actually believed in it
>>
File: leak70.png (309KB, 695x385px) Image search: [Google]
leak70.png
309KB, 695x385px
Dr. Donkey Kong Hype DLC.
>>
Dark Pit. Here to crash my party?
>>
>>79913441
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
Has someone already made a list with the smash run bosses?
>>
friendly reminder dixie got ntr'd by samus
>>
I just realised something

>No more newcomer vids
>>
>>79913458
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
Hey, guys. When will they release a new Smash Bros?

Like, I realize that the Wii underperformed, but Melee was probably the best title for the Gamecube, and the series totally deserves a third game after 13 years, don't you think?
>>
>>79913414
I thought it said that too, but it was probably just my wishful thinking misinterpreting vague langauge.
>>
THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO, A LIST:

INTRO TO WII U
WII U MODES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN EXPLAINED OR REVEALED
WII U TROPHIES
WII U ITEMS (are they diff?)
WII U STAGES
>>
>>79913375
How much is Awakening? 29.99? Is that the sale price, or the pre-sale price?
>>
>>79911786
Doesn't Japan hate Mother 3?
>>
>>79913414
You're just fucking stupid
>>
>>79913441
Fuck Off, you ruined my dreams
>>
>>79913475
dark donkey dlc day one
>>
>>79913576
dark pit will get his own trailer
>>
>>79913441
FUCK UUUUU
>>
>>79913562
are there any? videos?
>>
File: Isaac_Brawl.png (103KB, 286x302px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac_Brawl.png
103KB, 286x302px
>>79912717
Of all the AT's to be removed, Isaac really makes little to no sense. There are tons of significantly more obscure characters that still have retained their AT status since Brawl, while Isaac is a character who's decently requested as a playable character and has even had a new game, post-Brawl. He definitely deserves to at least be an AT. If he's actually been demoted to plain trophy/sticker status, I'll be extremely surprised.
>>
File: 1374796030634.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1374796030634.png
117KB, 444x440px
Can someone please post the duck hunt dog version of this? Thank you
>>
>>79913489
Uh-huh.
>>
>>79913441
> this guy replaced your favorite character
>>
The only character who doesn't get hit in the Mii Fighters' debut trailer is the Wii Fit Trainer, who dodges all of their attacks. In the Wii Fit series, the Trainers were, well, your trainers, and Miis are often used as avatars for the player. Basically, it's the student against the master, and the master is winning.

Interestingly, Mii Fighters lack an actual franchise symbol of their own, instead using the Smash Bros. symbol, which is usually reserved for either Smash Bros. original content or series that lack either a stage or playable character. Even more strangely, stages from games that star Miis are already in the game and have their own unique symbols, so the decision not to use them must have been quite deliberate. Furthermore, all three of their available movesets are totally original, deriving mere concepts at best from the games that focus around them. Altogether, this seems like a rather unusual way to choose to represent Miis in Smash Bros., but if you look at it in terms of the original concept of Miis as all-purpose Digital Avatars and not as actual characters, it actually all comes together perfectly. Instead of drawing from their past appearances, they're adapting to the game that they're in at the moment, which is exactly what they've done in every other game they've appeared in since their conception. It's actually the best possible way to represent them and what they are in Smash Bros.
This came back for a second helping of fridge brilliance after the enemies in the Multi Man Melee modes of Wii U/3DS were revealed. Remember Polygons? Wireframes? Alloys? This time, the Mii Fighters are your antagonists, which makes a lot of sense given all the variety in costumes, faces, and fighting styles available for them.
>>
>>79913414
Never. It was just stated to be multiplayer. People just assumed it would be.
>>
>>79913620
39.99 standard price, 29.99 right now.
>>
File: blackpit.jpg (60KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
blackpit.jpg
60KB, 640x400px
>>79913441
Do we at least know his differences from Pit yet?
>>
>>79913137
anything on the 3DS sells better because there's a fuckton out there, if every user with a Wii U getws smash it still won't even come close to 3DS sales, on nintendo they know this that's why both versions are getting released with delay, after the first weeks when everyone gets the 3DS version they will reveal all the Wii U shit so they have to buy the game again.
>>
>>79913445
>Implying they aren't already doing that for when they announce the inevitable DLC
>>
>>79913702
>miis and wii fit
literally who cares about "neo-nintendo" garbage
>>
>>79913613
Items are the same in both games. Says so on the official site.
>>
>>79913441
I hate you
>>
>yfw it turns out Dark Pit actually just entered the roster on his own and to be a dick to everyone
>because that's who he is, and wants to laugh at us all
>>
Out of my top five most wanted, one made it in and is pretty hype to boot
Better than most people so I don't think I can complain

Also, my favourites from previous games return so I'm kinda hype
>>
>>79913770
final smash
side b hits different
all i got
>>
>>79913610
>>79913631
>>79913712

Motherfucker. I was pretty hype for that too.
>>
>>79913414
Minor assumption. I don't think it'd be very worth it to do online. Can you interact with the other players before the final bout? And the actual match is very fucking short to begin with. It'd be like getting into a Mario Kart lobby to play one race.
>>
>>79913770
Only thing I've seen were slow, bulging purple arrows instead of pewpew blue ones. Didn't pay much attention so there may be more changes.
>>
Is this the worst September 11th in history?
>>
>>79913790
>neo
>>>/v/
>>
>>79913780
i don't want to believe
>>
>>79913281
What about this image?
>>
>>79913712
this. it's a prime case of people setting themselves up for disappointment.

just like the final fi- i mean, final four
>>
What if Ridley were a Bowser clone with a different up B?
>>
Instead of just deconfirming Ridley and getting it over with, Sakurai deliberately teased him but ultimately never showed him before release.

That's just fucking disengenuous. I'm not even a Ridleyfag.
>>
Any active streams right now?
Or collections of videos?
>>
>>79913770
Silver Bow instead of Palutena Bow, and it fires shots more akin to the Darkness Bow.
Electroshock Arm instead of Upperdash Arm
Wings glow purple during his recovery
Gets a new final smash that I don't think anyone's actually seen yet
Gets his own victory theme

new sandbag/10
>>
>>79913770
Apparently he's a bit slower, arrows behave a bit differently, FS is different, and his side+b hits differently (multi-hits knocking in a different direction than pit). He's a melee style clone, essentially.
>>
>Jill isn't a AT anymore
>Niether is Isaac

Drill Dozer and Golden Sun were great. Fuck you Sakurai.

At least Barbara's still in
>>
What if Dark Pit is top tier?
>>
>>79913939
don't act like you couldn't see nintendo's casual-pandering with player avatar characters and the balance board before the current decade even started
>>
SO /SSBG/, YOUR MAINS, SECONDARIES, AND PUNCHING BAGS ?
>>
>yfw Waluigi can finally fight people in Smash by sneaking in as a Mii
>yfw Waluigi vs. Wario battle
>>
File: incredible.png (127KB, 269x204px) Image search: [Google]
incredible.png
127KB, 269x204px
Literally incredible.
>>
>>79914009
>implying Sakurai is even aware of your meme character's internet bandwagon
>>
Anyone how long it will take until the music gets ripped?
>>
>>79914009
He did it because fucking with people is fun. He's the man who added Dark Pit over Lucas, Wolf and the fucking Ice Climbers, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>79913929
even if the interaction is nil, it's way better to play with people than against cpu.
>>
What if Ridley was playable, and he played as a cross between Bowser and Charizard?
What if Mewtwo was back, and had its X Mega Evolution?
What if the Ice Climbers were back?
What if Lucas was back?
What if Snake was back?
What if
>>
Dear Nintendo:
YOUR COCKSUCKING PRODUCT HAS REDUCED ME TO A GIBBERING MAN-APE WHOSE ONLY RESORT TO DEALING WITH THE ALMIGHTY ****ING GRIEF IT'S BESTOWED UPON ME IS TO SCREAM AND HURT MYSELF.
>>
File: 1269625176830.gif (788KB, 144x216px) Image search: [Google]
1269625176830.gif
788KB, 144x216px
>Wario still has his overalls and got better, more fluid animations this time
>and his crap f-smash in Brawl is now a back-handed punch instead of an insult to Wario Land's shoulder bash
I don't know about you guys, but it's a good day to be a Wario main.
>>
Reminder that Sm4sh confirms Custom Robo and Golden Sun are kill
>>
>>79914103
aww~
>>
>>79914103
That's probably the best way to make a Mii hat
>>
>>79913065
>Implying Sakurai decides what info gets released

I'm pretty sure that's more under control of a marketing department, and Sakurai is rather just used as a public figure. I think he doesn't even decide what to upload for PotD
>>
>>79914147
isn't dick poot supposed to be popular in japan?
>>
>>79914091
Main: Villager
Secondary: Toon Link if he isn't nerfed
Punching Bag: Dark Pit
>>
>>
>>79913730

DLC isn't discounted.

The NSMB2 DLC wasn't discounted last week, either
>>
>>79914091
Main: Robin
Secondaries: Shulk, Kirby, Mega Man
Punching Bags: Sandbag
>>
>>79914084
>Hey You Pikachu!
>>
who getting gud with level 1 dark pits when the game comes out?
>>
>>79914103
>Doesn't actually cover Kirby's face
Fuck that's a missed opportunity
>>
>>79914126

You know he is.

If he wasn't, he would have just deconfirmed him in that one direct instead of just showing his shadow.
>>
>>79913770
Seems to me like he'll basically be the Falco of Pit. Meaning that he'll have slower attacks, projectiles, and movement, but he'll hit harder.
>>
>Here is the next leak and even though we have seen the confirmation screen that all characters are unlocked in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, those holding out hope might want to read this.

>I have a source who has been right about previous leaks and has worked on the European localization of the game. He says he has definitely seen moving models of Dixie, Ridley, Chorus Men and Mewtwo in the game and he’s still confident that these four characters can be unlocked by linking the 3DS version to the Wii U version.

>Now, I know how outlandish this sounds, and being a game journalist myself I’m taking this with a grain of salt myself, but we’re talking about the guy who told me about the Bowser Jr. alts immediately after the ESRB leaks and has never been wrong about other stuff as well. Plus, the whole connectivity thing makes far too much sense, if only to get fans to buy both versions. *insert itprintsmoney.gif here*

>Again, I swear on my soul that I’m not trolling. Time will tell. I thought Ridley was never gonna be in, but hey.

>A moderator on Smashboards says something similar about these 4 characters being playable. Again this is rumor but there seems to be multiple sources but it could be another forbidden 7 thing where they were worked on but never finalized.

HOLY SHIT GUYS IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>79914175
I wouldn't say it's as anally-destroying as F-Zero GX was.

Well, other than what seems to be Master Core at 9.9 intensity. That shit is intense, m8.
>>
>>79914183
Any other moves changed?
>>
So what's your favourite Kirby hat?
I'm coining between Robin and Shulk by cutesy voices alone.
>>
>>79914050
Uh, mistake anon. Jill was spotted on the Invitational. I know because the commenters mistakenly confused her for a robot
>>
>>79914298
has neither of the things I mentioned

did you misquote?
>>
>>79914170
what if ganondorf was actually a punchmage?
what if zelda got a newcomer after melee?
>>
File: this pleases wario.png (116KB, 245x247px) Image search: [Google]
this pleases wario.png
116KB, 245x247px
>>79914183
>>Wario still has his overalls and got better, more fluid animations this time
>>
>>79914091
Main: Palutena
Secondary: Sonic, Sheik
Punchbag: Lucina
>>
>>79913968
Look into your heart, anon.

They've done DLC for Fire Emblem, Mario Golf, Mario Kart, and Hyrule Warriors.

They're going to release DLC for Smash and offer you veterans as well as newcomers, and you're going to buy it because they're going to offer characters you want.
>>
>>79914331
Lip, fuck off
We didn't forget your autistic speech the other day
>>
>>79914267
>implying he didn't fight Roll in MvC

>>79914319
Sure.
>>
If Nintendo were smart they'd release some characters as free DLC upon the Wii U release. Keep the hype up with characters but people apparently don't give a shit about anything else.
>>
>>79914091
Main: Meta Knight, because fuck you.
Secondary: Dark Pit, because fuck you he actually looks like he might play differently.
Punching Bag: Lucina, because even I have standards.
>>
>>79914032
Anyone?
I need to know the unlockable stages.
>>
Anyone have a pic of all of Duck Hunt's alts?
>>
File: 1409727201574.png (888KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1409727201574.png
888KB, 1080x1920px
>>79914253
>japan in charge of having taste
>>
>>79914479
IT'S OGRE, NAON
>>
>>79914091
>Main : Kirby
>Secondary : Mii's
>Punching Bags : Dark Pit and Dr. Mario
>>
File: waluigi.jpg (72KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
waluigi.jpg
72KB, 480x480px
>>79914095
Looks like shiit though

>>79914360
Robin
>>
>>79914489
>Secondary: Dark Pit, because fuck you he actually looks like he might play differently.
>Punching Bag: Lucina, because even I have standards.
funny joke lol
>>
How was ROB unlocked?
>>
>>79914183
yeah surprisingly went better than expected
>>
>>79914582
X amount of VS battles
>>
>>79914582
70 vs Matches
>>
>>79914267
>why are we fighting little girls?
you mean all one of them?
>>
>>79914390
It's a fucking casual game with a gimmick peripheral. It's the same kind of shit.
>>
>mew2king
>autism

pick two

fb.me/6K2cUpJe9
>>
>>79914091
Ganondorf
Mac
whatever training mode gives me
>>
>>79914520
just sayin they clearly hold preference to za homurand than to us. theyre playing favorites
>>
US ESHOP DEMO
PLEAASE
>>
>Mario has Waluigi color
>Weegee has Waluigi color
>you can make a Waluigi Mii
>Waluigi AT

Is it finally Waluigi Time?
>>
>>79913659
it was on the twitch stream but i havent seen a reupload of it yet. all i have is this
>>
>>79914570
Yeah, he's a clone, but his moves appear to work differently from regular Pit. Arrows are bigger but slower, side B works differently, and the custom moves might end up being drastically different

Lucina is literally Marth.
>>
are there any permanent videos of dark pit from the stream

I want to see just how shameless he really is
>>
File: shook.png (192KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shook.png
192KB, 300x300px
>there are people on /ssbg/ who aren't feeling it
>>
>TFW WE PROBABLY HAVE 4 MORE MONTHS OF WAITING FOR WII U VERSION ADN WE KNOW ALL THE FUCKING CHARACTERS

MY HYPE IS DEAD ALREADY, GOD DAMMIT.
>>
Sakurai is a pretty big ruse-master
>Mewtwo: "Oh, let's mess with Greninja's trailer model to trick people into thinking he's coming back! And let's bring that Pokemon back that everyone thinks replaced him in Brawl too!"

>Ridley: "They're the most tormented support base? Let's screw with them even more by leading them on for over a year and then pull out the rug from under them at the last moment!"

>King K. Rool: "Let's see, this guy's the most wanted 1st party newcomer worldwide? Well I'll put his troops in a 3DS exclusive mode, throw in a stage from Melee, aaaaannnddd that's enough for the DK franchise. Now how about all that KI content I was working on?"
>>
>>79914810
What anime is that character from
>>
>>79914634

I think he means the Miis they fight in the trailer
>>
>>79914810
I felt it all day, anon.
>>
>>79914764
There are no differences between Marth and Lucina?
>>
File: 1409812416082.gif (1MB, 160x107px) Image search: [Google]
1409812416082.gif
1MB, 160x107px
>>79914183
>Still has shitty motorcycle side-B
>Didn't take the glorious side-B shoulder-bash from Project M like he did with the DKC roll.
>>
>>79914863
Loony Toons.
>>
File: 1311298507258.jpg (46KB, 174x222px) Image search: [Google]
1311298507258.jpg
46KB, 174x222px
>>79914710
>be sure to check back thursday at 9 am Pacific time

ooh lawd
>>
File: rip ice climbers final.jpg (288KB, 476x835px) Image search: [Google]
rip ice climbers final.jpg
288KB, 476x835px
I'll never be not sad about the events of today.
>>
>>79914756
whoops replied to the wrong post
>>
>>79914810
is that a texture pack?
>>
How long until the videos/direct/ect. begins?

I need to git comfy for when they happen.
>>
File: smashbros4.jpg (200KB, 666x768px) Image search: [Google]
smashbros4.jpg
200KB, 666x768px
Reminder
>>
File: 1371845209962.gif (2MB, 272x204px) Image search: [Google]
1371845209962.gif
2MB, 272x204px
>>79914858
>Ridley: "They're the most tormented support base? Let's screw with them even more by leading them on for over a year and then pull out the rug from under them at the last moment!"

Sakurai so funny.
>>
>>79914849
not being interested in the 3DS version at all only makes it worse, too
>>
we'll never have roll's theme on smash
>>
>>79914915
relax, it might still be one of his alternate side-b attacks.
>>
>>79914863
What anime is Link from?
>>
>>79914613
>>79914629
I want to unlock him first.

Will I get other characters before him?
>>
>>79914913
She's basically a complete copy-paste; the only difference is she lacks the tip mechanic of Marth.

So she's Marth except more boring.
>>
>>79912064
ELO are good though
>>
>>79911740
as far as we know, the unlockable stages are the ones that come with the characters you unlock on the 3DS. We don't know about the wii U version though
>>
>people thinking smash run would be onlien

literally more delusional than ridleyfags
>>
Master Core hype? I shat bricks when he first appeared in ths treams.
>>
has black guile made a statement yet?
>>
>>79914756
So it's Zelda's final smash basically?
>>
>>79915152
Master Core is pretty damn hype.

Did anyone beat him on 9.0?
>>
>>79915008
They never "led you on", dumbass. He was clearly announced as a boss. This is nobody's fault but your own.
>>
>>79915064
the legend of zelda ova you retard
>>
I wanna make a smash /v/eekend picture, any suggestions?

It'll probably be four /v/-tans dressed as Mario, Palutena, Megaman and some fourth character all trying to grab the smash ball.

this game has the best roster by the way
>>
Does anyone have pics of all of the alt costumes? i've been at college all day and i haven't been able to check the stream at all.
>>
Favourite music
Favourite stage
Favourite streamer moment

GO
>>
File: 25246.jpg (246KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
25246.jpg
246KB, 800x600px
>>79913621
Yup, Japan thinks it sucks.

http://earthboundcentral.com/2013/04/mother-3-and-japanese-fans-revisited/
>>
>>79915212
I just like posting that gif. Don't even like Ridley.
>>
ANY STREAMS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>79915006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33su94hwghE
>>
>>79915261
FD theme, at least the one when fighting Master Hand because it seems the one playing regularly is different
FD
MASTER CORE MOTHERFUCKER

WE ELDRITCH NOW
>>
>>79912675
Wait, people are actually influence by this site? I honestly thought it was one big joke. Like honestly I thought everyone here was being sarcastic, even you.
>>
>>79915226
Draw a pic of Dark Pit and Futa Lucina tag-teaming Ridley, Mewtwo and Ice Climbers as Chorus Men watch in the background shedding a single tear
>>
Can someone post the pdf conaining the guide?
>>
>>79915261
roll's theme
rhythm heaven stage
when streamer had a fight vs marshall
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01353.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01353.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>Palutena has a pole dance taunt

Vijounne alt when?
>>
File: [cheesing intestifies].png (139KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
[cheesing intestifies].png
139KB, 500x281px
>I'm more hyped to play Classic Mode than Smash run.
>>
>>79915261
>music
That one menu theme or something

>stage
F-Zero and the Earthbound one
>>
So now that Smash4 is old shit, can we start Smash5 speculation?

>Ridley
>K. Rool
>Dixie
>Chorus Men
>Crash Bandicoot
>>
File: reminder.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
reminder.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
What the fuck.
>>
>>79915261
FD Theme
That Earthbound stage, Magicant? The one with the flying bird chicken man thing and the lovely pink scenery, shit was magical
Easily Master Core, that was 22spooky44me
>>
File: thelankycode.jpg (95KB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
thelankycode.jpg
95KB, 1278x718px
Theme of Magicant
Tie between Magicant and SNES Mute City
Picture related, and hariyama getting blown the fuck out by Duck Cunt
>>
File: marioliquid.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
marioliquid.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>We probably haven't seen all stages in the 3DS version

If i remember correctly there's a notification telling you when all stages are unlocked like its does with characters.
>>
In the Smash Direct when Smash Run was revealed Sakurai('s translator) says it's different from a simple online match or something like that.

Yeah, because it's offline.
Fuck you Sakurai.
>>
>>79915401
i really, really wish someone had a webm of that taunt.
>>
>>79915261
N's Castle
Pink fluffy Ness stage
Hama getting rekt by lucina/Master Core 1st appearance
>>
>dark pit got into smash before ridley or a third dk rep

in any case I hope wiiU modding grows really fast really soon so that people can start fixing sakurai's mistakes as usual
>>
>>79915318
I wish I were joking, but I'm not. Were it not for me watching people rage like autists about Smash's rosters, I would have continued to play Smash games and enjoyed whatever newcomer we got without stopping to think about them.
>>
who /master core/ here?
>>
File: Childrens game in japan.png (191KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
Childrens game in japan.png
191KB, 411x369px
>>79915401
>>
>>79915212
Although we WAS announced as a boss, it was definitely not "clearly"
>>
Magicant is fucking amazing.
>>
File: basic02_070529b-l_1_.jpg (147KB, 1244x1024px) Image search: [Google]
basic02_070529b-l_1_.jpg
147KB, 1244x1024px
>>79915226
/v/tan, Vivian, A jew and Bane miis all poorly photoshopped over the heads of pic related.

We all know that's what online will boil down to
>>
>>79915458
>Wolf can't even be DLC anymore.

Fuck Sakurai.
>>
File: c-can i babysit them.png (45KB, 210x244px) Image search: [Google]
c-can i babysit them.png
45KB, 210x244px
>>79915457
>Speculating the next title before the damn game even released yet.

>>79915458
Sorry Wolf.
>>
>>79915519
I fucking need this.
>>
>>79915654
Why can't he? Not that I believe he will.
>>
>Sakurai hypes up stage bosses
>it turns out we only get Yellow Devil, the emperor ghost thing on the mii stage and Ridley

This will happen
>>
>>79915668
smash 4's roster is shit, don't be surprised that people are hoping the next game fixes it
>>
Smash 6 is gonna be for the Advanced NES
It's gonna get 2 Splatoon reps and Wario is cut.

Don't believe me?
>>
File: f-zero.png (290KB, 636x364px) Image search: [Google]
f-zero.png
290KB, 636x364px
Fierce Deity Link, Master Core and pic related all make up for Dark Pit.

I actually hate DHD more than Dark Pit now. Everything so far about DHD looks hideous: design, animation, attacks, final smash...
>>
I don't wanna be THAT GUY but let me just say something

I think Sakurai is planning ahead. He needs to save OH SHIT THAT GUYS IN characters for a future game, cause lets be real, they make money off of them and revealing too much at the same time doesnt leave hype for another game.

K. Krool and Ridley are big requested characters, them being in smash 5 or any smash would make ppl wanna buy it or be in awh, kinda like Mega Man.

You guys feel?
>>
File: 1407605140009.png (414KB, 530x464px) Image search: [Google]
1407605140009.png
414KB, 530x464px
>>79915841
>Hating on DHD
>>
>>79915770
Nice opinion.

You will predictably respond by saying "Sakuraidrone", "eat shit", or " you already did it for me."
>>
>>79915808
>wario cut
I don't think so, wario is the current exclusive cosole features tester bitch

in other hand kirby....
>>
File: 1406768898174.png (210KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
1406768898174.png
210KB, 426x282px
>>79915770
DLC's is still a thing.
>>
>>79915261
Star Wolf remix
Magicant
Gem fucking up mastercore like 6 times
>>
>>79915654
Starfox characters had more than one trophy of themselves in Brawl (Adventures Fox, Assault Falco, etc).

Wolf used a different outfit in Brawl, too, and that trophy's his Assault model. It could happen.

What will not happen is Lucas because his specials have been recycled as customs for Ness. Sakurai could give him a new set but that's too much work.
>>
>>79915063judging from all the other alternate moves, I doubt they'd get that technical.

They all seem to have the same basic animations, but diferent properties, like Kirby spitting out ice for his suction alt and Mario just having different types of fireballs and fludd with the same animations.

Wario will probably just have something like a slower bike that does more damage, some other kind of vehicle, then a fast bike that runs everything over for minimal damage.
>>
>No Cinematic Intro when even the fucking 64 game had one
>Cut ATs for no reason
>ICs are too hard to program on the 3DS, but here, have Rosalina and Luma
>Dark Pit instead of Magnus, Phosphora, Viridi, or Hades
>Lucas and Wolf cut, even though both are different enough to have them stay. Meanwhile Falco is back
>Snake cut for seemingly no reason
>No actually new DK or Metroid stuff because Sakurai was "hesitant" to talk to Retro Studios.
>>
File: Super-Smash-Bros-Marth-1.jpg (110KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Smash-Bros-Marth-1.jpg
110KB, 864x486px
>>79915086
That is great news
>>
I told myself after Brawl, that I shouldn't hype myself up.

I help up reasonably well until the streaming started happening

Then the disappointment kicked in again.
>>
>>79915841
>hating based Duck Hunt Dog

what are you, a liberal hippee?
>>
>FUCKING DARK PIT
FUCK THIS SHITTY GAME, I AM LEGITIMATELY NOT GOING TO BUY IT ANYMORE
Said no one ever.
>>
>>79915936
They're a connectivity bonus or DLC
>>
>>79915841
with the exception of Captain Falcon and Mega Man, I think they really went overboard with cutscene-summoning help final smashes
>>
>>79916002
I'm pretty sure that if Lucas doesn't happen, Wolf won't either.
>>
>>79915759
we're getting metal face on wiiu xenoblade stage unless shulk's reveal is completely misleading
>>
>>79916064
>FUCKING DARK PIT
even if he's a poorly made character I would fuck him
>>
>>79916064
dark pit is a shit choice though
>>
>>79915936
Yeah, but then I'd need to wait another 6/7 year to potentially have a good roster
>>
>>79916025
>No actually new DK or Metroid stuff because Sakurai was "hesitant" to talk to Retro Studios.
SOURCE?
>>
>>79916097
THANK YOU!!!!
>>
>>79911795
You mean the mascot of the series, that's on the box of the most popular game in the series, which also conveniently shares the name of the entire series? Those guys?
>>
>>79915759
Magicant (or however you write it) has a chicken man pixelated thing that fights you. Also we haven't seen every stage and there's a slight possibility the GB stage has a boss considering we haven't seen it complete
>>
>>79916125
Forgot about Metal Face
Either way I don't think there's gonna be as much bosses as we think
>>
Has anybody used Great Aether on Gaur Plains yet?
>>
>>79916167
This roster is good anon, it's just we knew way ahead of time. Try to not look at leaks next time

>>79916075
I'd be fine with this but I doubt it
>>
File: Fox_(Assault)_-_Brawl_Trophy.png (129KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fox_(Assault)_-_Brawl_Trophy.png
129KB, 400x450px
>>79915458
M-maybe theres still hope. Fox also had a trophy for his assault model.
>>
>>79916025

>Dark Pit instead of Magnus, Phosphora, Viridi, or Hades

Actually two KI representatives is more than enough.

>Lucas and Wolf cut, even though both are different enough to have them stay. Meanwhile Falco is back

Cutting characters in general is bad.

>Snake cut for seemingly no reason

He's a third-party and their agreement most likely ended.
>>
Guys guys
What if
Wait, hear me out guys
What if
GUYS
What if after WiiU connectivity character unlock, the roster rearranges again and we actually have more than 4 remaining characters
>>
Is there footage of Dick Hug Doug that isn't shit?
>>
>>79916167
>this roster
>automatically shit because it doesn't have Krool and Ridley
Are you serious?
>>
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

DID THE GAME LEAK???

OH SHIT
>>
>>79915620
Easily the best fucking stage.
Mii Mansion is pretty hot too.
>>
>>79916326
Welcome to yesterday
>>
>>79916326
The game leaked.
There's no final five.
>>
File: this is bait.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>79916326
>>
#RIPIVYSAUR, A TRUE NIGGA

Can we have a funeral for Ivysaur pls /ssbg/ I'm gonna cry.

A-atleast Ike is in
>>
>>79916289
>forcing people to buy both games for all characters
that'd be incredibly scummy
>>
>>79916326
no
>>
>>79916263
>Brawl
>>
>>79916146
I'd only fuck him if he kept his mouth shut.
>>
>>79916289
>more than 4
>more than
Hahaha. No.
>>
>>79916291
No, DHD itself IS shit.
>>
>>79915841
>I actually hate DHD more than Dark Pit now
I just fucking puked. Thanks anon.
>>
>>79916392
>>79916385
>>79916379
>>79916414
I wasn't here yesterday. So where's the footage?
>>
>>79916492
It's scattered around Twitch and Youtube.
>>
>>79914858
You are responsible for your own delusion ridleyfag. Don't you dare pretend anyone but YOU led you on about Ridley even having a chance.
>>
>>79916002
>>79916263
Except there is no mention that this character is from Assault.
>Wolf (Command)
That should have been listed on his trophy in japanese. But they only mentioned his name.
>>
>>79916405
What is Pokemon?
>>
>>79916405
Not necessarily, you could just get one version, find a friend who has the other version, and connect just to get the unlocks.
>>
The original Donkey Kong Country came into being because a non-Japanese Nintendo employee was rather emphatically told by Nintendo's Japanese staff that no one but a Japanese person could make a good video game. He set out to prove them wrong.

... I'm pretty sure Sakurai (and most of Nintendo's Japanese staff) still feels the same way.
>>
>>79916454
Nah.
>>
Where's that long, detailed infographic about Ridley being in Smash 4?
I need a laugh.
>>
>>79916492

There's no stream right now. Some people played the game and unlocked all characters.

Summary:

>the leak was real and complete
>Bowser Jr has Koopaling alts
>Dark Pit is a clone
>Duck Hunt Dog is awesome
>>
File: Amiibo List.png (1MB, 1356x836px) Image search: [Google]
Amiibo List.png
1MB, 1356x836px
Now that the secrets out, post your Amiibo lists.
>>
>>79916405
welcome to the real world :^)
>>
>waiting 7 years for the new smash to have a better roster
>implying you fags will live that long
>>
RIDLEYFAGS
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>79916492
here's duck hunt dog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r16HoG92hs
>>
>Smash 5
>Greninja, WFT, Little Mac, Mega-Man, Pac-Man, Lucina removed
>All KI and Kirby reps still in, Lucario still in
>KI gets a fourth rep, Ganondorf is still a clone[, and DK gets Dixie Kong/spoiler]

How willing to accept this would you be
>>
>>79916492
The general is being really faggy right now, so don't listen to anyone right now.
Listen to me.
Just go around Youtube and type in Smash Bros and put the time uploaded to today. You'll find all you need this way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH20otftxTQ&list=UUDfOq4OLaUWT9YmaFYmJEjw
>>
how long till we get dark pit wearing nana's clothes?
>>
>>79916658
>it'll cost $500 for full set of Amiibo

No regrets
>>
>>79916658
Two of every female character
One of everyone I main or use consistantly
>>
So...when are we getting the rest of the reveal trailers?
>>
>>79916492
I guess nintendo took it all down, because all I could find was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3wq0ABzaO8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe5e1ZQOVTo (actual spoiler, I guess)
>>
>>79915759
>expecting 3DS to have cinematic opening
LAMO, Wii with brawl barely kept up with cinematics
>>
>>79916720
>Greninja, WFT, Little Mac, Mega-Man, Pac-Man, Lucina removed
>Lucina removed

I'd take any roster just to get her off.

She's the reason I'm not playing this game. I absolutely can't stand her.
>>
>>79916403
I didn't care about Ivysaur but I do think anthro Ivysaur girls are hot and need more porn so I'll mourn with you
>>
GUYS

I miss gema

she was my first grillfriend (in my mind) :(
>>
File: smash 4 roster gets leaked.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
smash 4 roster gets leaked.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>
>>79916658
samus
falcon if he looks good
>>
>>79916725
>>79916710
>>79916653
Thank you anons, bless you all. Damn, I didn't actually think this game would leak.
>>
>>79916754
We aren't. We're only getting reveal trailers for non-secret newcomers. We know them all.
>>
DONKERSFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: 45924413.jpg (2MB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
45924413.jpg
2MB, 1280x903px
>Group art appearing on pixiv
Let the comfy begin.
>>
>>79916710
what a shitty fucking final smash, they couldn't have given him a snake-esque final smash where he basically plays duck hunt but with his opponents? for real?
>>
>>79916801
Why do you hate Lucina so much?

Christ does this thread hate her more than DARK PIT?
>>
File: 1394248236166.png (277KB, 899x682px) Image search: [Google]
1394248236166.png
277KB, 899x682px
>>79916720
>removing Mac and Pac
>>
>they made pictochat EVEN WORSE
holy fuck
>>
So

What the fuck is Master Core?
>>
>>79916720

>Smash 5
>Greninja, WFT, Little Mac, Mega-Man, Pac-Man, Lucina, DHD, Bowser Jr alts removed
>Roy makes his comeback
>Drk Samus, Dark Palutina, Dark Link, Shadow Pikachu, Shadow, Mr L, Dark Toon Link, Dark Zero Suit Samus, Mike Tyson join the roster
>>
>>79916658
Villager, Ness, Toon Link, Kirby, Lucas
>>
>>79916064
>Said no one ever.
You'd be surprised
>>
>>79916750
12 bucks x 48 characters is a lot more than 500 bucks dude
>>
File: gema.jpg (18KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
gema.jpg
18KB, 176x176px
>>79916816
>>
>>79916912
the heart
>>
>>79916892
>Pit's pits
o-oh...
>>
>>79916805
How about this then
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1331228
>>
>>79916892
>Lucas
>Icies
>Snake
>Mewtwo
>Pichu
>Wolf
>Roy
It still hurts, anon.
>>
Reminder that the final four/five are a minority compared to the confirmed roster, hence only filthy niggers still believe in them.
>>
>>79916912
The physical manifestation of the grief and anger of those who were BTFO by the final roster
>>
>>79916892
>Cut trash and Girahim
Shit drawing.
>>
Today is a rare opportunity for gullible people who block out reality with their hopes to look back and analyze what they did wrong.

But nah it's time to lash out at someone for taking away their fake world by doing nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>79916720
>Greninja, WFT, Little Mac, Mega-Man and sonic, lucina and marth removed
>pac-man is still here because banamco
>kirby only has kirby as rep
>wario gets warioware'd
>captain toad and a brand new mario character joins the fight
>dk and diddy are the only reps yet
>pokemon get 2 new pokemon from new games and jiggs its removed

How willing to accept this would you be
>>
>>79916892
cute!
>>
File: andrew garfield.jpg (70KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
andrew garfield.jpg
70KB, 355x236px
>Ridley appeared in 3/4 Smash games in some way, shape, or form

>Still not playable
>>
Why people are hating so much on the roster? Just because "lol clones"? we also received a lot of non-clones newcomers, also clones don't take development time that would be used for another character, they are just additionals to fill the roster. Is it because the roster is lacking previous characters like Ice Climbers and Wolf? seriously, somebody actually mained Wolf? So, what about the amazing newcomers like Shulk, Little Mac and Megaman? don't they matter?
>>
>>79916816
>>79916975
gema_yue is actually a man
>>
STARTING ROSTER IS OUT!
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Rosalina + Luma
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Toon Link
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Palutena
Marth
Ike
Robin
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Little Mac
Fox
Pikachu
Charizard
Lucario
Gredninja
Captain Falcon
Villager
Pikmin + Olimar
Wii Fit Trainer
Shulk
Pac Man
Mega Man
Sonic
>>
>>79916895
Atleast Dark Pit was an interesting character.

Lucina was the shittiest Fire emblem main character to date.

Worse than her fucking father. She was literally dog shit.
>>
File: 1366941665745.jpg (10KB, 163x163px) Image search: [Google]
1366941665745.jpg
10KB, 163x163px
>>79916892
>that Chrom
>>
>>79917027
They probably smell like baby powder. :3
>>
>>79917038
Uhuhuhuh yeah buddy that's the good stuff
>>
>>79916892
>Girahim and Midna for absolutely no reason
>>
>>79917140
hasn't he shown up in all of them so far?
>>
>>79917153
Er, buddy, you're like a month late.
>>
>>79916892
>No Duck Hunt
>>
File: duckh003.gif (25KB, 119x119px) Image search: [Google]
duckh003.gif
25KB, 119x119px
>Somewhere the smash community is already making tiers based on the leakers' footage
>>
>>79917140
>goldeen still not playable
What the FUCK Sakurai?
>>
>>79917242
ATs and cuts
>>
Anyone got times for when the Nico Nico streamu/Murrica Direct will happen?

I need to get ready for them.
>>
File: 20131026212834!Sbshot_ridley.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
20131026212834!Sbshot_ridley.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>79917140
Ridley was a background character in Smash 64, so technically

>Ridley has appeared in every single Smash Bros. game to date and STILL isn't playable.
>>
>>79917253
>er
>>79917153
>!

Stop it you tripfags
>>
>>79917147
Personally I think this is one of the best rosters yet, and I honestly don't really care that much about ice climbers being out but man... Dark pit? He should have just done alt costumes for clone characters of that degree. ALSO RIDLEY WHYYYYYY
>>
Audio rips when?
>>
>>79917140
>Ganondorf appeard in 3/4 Smash games in some way, shape, or form
>Still a shitty Captain Falcon

Better that Ridley is a boss in his most accurate form than to just be a shadow of Charizard, like what we all know Sakurai would do.
>>
wario footage when?
>>
File: das it mang.jpg (125KB, 1075x1475px) Image search: [Google]
das it mang.jpg
125KB, 1075x1475px
>YFW Bayonetta deconfirmed
>>
>>79917357
Just listen to Brawl.
>>
>>79916912
The hands' true, evil form

Now fanfiction faggots will stop making them benevolent in their crap stories. Always triggered my autism. They're obviously evil and always have been.
>>
File: ssb alternate costumes.png (2MB, 1800x1337px) Image search: [Google]
ssb alternate costumes.png
2MB, 1800x1337px
Since Sakurai broke his rule of 'Alternates can't be different characters'
I thought it would be fun (and depressing) to put together a list of alternates we could have gotten from the current roster
This, of course, would be an attempt to eliminate the 3 clones
An Alternate would be a change of model, voice pack and/or sound effect packs
>>
Really glad they brought this theme into smash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-EJEDwxvd0
>>
Is there a list of all the unlockable stages? I only know of Magicant.
>>
I am disappointed. I think a Lucas alternate costume would've been incredibly easy to make for Ness, especially since PK freeze is a custom move. They did it for Alph and 7 Koopalings, why not Lucas?

Same thing with Fox/Wolf. I feel like they could've done the same there, though I know they aren't THE SAME, it would've made people happy and would've required less effort than making an actual "new" character.

I was hoping for a "one more thing" as well. It's unfortunate that didn't seem to happen. "Duck Hunt Dog" was the biggest surprise and he wasn't even the hardest character to unlock!

The leak killed a lot of the surprises, but it's not so much the lack of characters I'm upset about. It's the lack of substantial unlocks. I think there's WAY too many characters unlocked from the start and there's a great deal of inconsistency with how "good" the alt costumes are.
>>
File: duck-hunt.gif (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
duck-hunt.gif
12KB, 500x500px
>>79917430
>>
MAGICAN MUSIC RIP FUCKING WHERE
>>
File: wut.png (126KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
126KB, 250x250px
>>79917430
e heheh ehe hehe
>>
>>79917459
>Since Sakurai broke his rule of 'Alternates can't be different characters'

That was never a rule. He never mentioned anything resembling that, ever.
>>
>>79917430
topkek
My condolences. We all lost at least a little hype today.
>>
File: 1393973503079.png (123KB, 255x319px) Image search: [Google]
1393973503079.png
123KB, 255x319px
>>79917430
>>
File: 1388366401995.jpg (36KB, 490x332px) Image search: [Google]
1388366401995.jpg
36KB, 490x332px
>>79917459
>Proto-man alt was a lie
>>
>>79917430
The Platinum-Nintendo love affair has been over for quite some time. Why anyone thought Bayonetta was going to be a possibility after it ended is amazing.
>>
I can't way to play as motherfucking Ludwig von Koopa
>>
>>79917469
buy the alts dlc
>>
>>79917430
What does it feel like to be in the rejection area with us?
>>
WHAT BOWSER JR ALT ARE YOU USING

I'M USING BOWSER JR
>>
>>79917527
He basically said that he wasn't going to make alts that weren't the same character, because it would deprive said character of their "uniqueness" or something like that.
>>
File: memefrog.png (187KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
memefrog.png
187KB, 499x499px
>>79917430
>>
>>79917701
Roy's my boy
>>
>>79917140
I'm sorry, but is Ridley already confirmed for not being in? Oh, that's right. The 3DS version is barely released, the Wii U™ version isn't even out yet. Does one player streaming the game for several hours before the entire world even has it in their hands count as Ridley confirmed for not being part of the roster? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you keep discussing this topic when nothing has even been confirmed yet? Sakurai has dropped big hints for how many months already? Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you keep discussing how Ridley isn't in. You know why? Because you're going to be embarassed when Ridley is revealed as an unlockable and becomes even more popular than ever. Are you fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never call Ridley not being in Smash on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling only one guy is making all these anti-Ridley posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Ridley because he is that good. FUCK YOU, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll us players in this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out the samefag because you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make another shitpost like you're doing now. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
Roster is good. I've got hopes for it getting even better with the release of the Wii U version. We already knew what was coming because of the leaks, so of course it's the ridleyfags who feel suddenly so empty inside.
>>
>>79917701
jogging suit little mac
>>
>>79917683
Did you seriously just make a trip to RP a bunch of characters for one shitty joke?

Good Lord.
>>
File: luigigood.jpg (13KB, 170x413px) Image search: [Google]
luigigood.jpg
13KB, 170x413px
>>79917430
>>
>>79917459
>no Metal Sonic, Amy, or Silver
Its shit.
>>
File: this is fine.png (145KB, 394x198px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
145KB, 394x198px
>>79916892
>pittoo will appear in group smash art from now on
>>
File: sherman laugh.jpg (29KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
sherman laugh.jpg
29KB, 650x440px
>>79917430
>>
Climbers still have a chance to be on the WII-U, r-right?
>>
>>79917845
But Metal Sonic is in
>>
>>79917757
I love neogaf
>>
>>79917702
>He basically said that he wasn't going to make alts that weren't the same character, because it would deprive said character of their "uniqueness" or something like that.

No, he didn't. Never said anything resembling that. Sure, people post that he said that all the time, but there's never been a single source for it. It's just something somebody made up that sounds true.
>>
Why didn't they give give Ness/Fox/Falcon - Lucas/Wolf Alt costumes?

Then have custom moves be their specials?
>>
>>79917885
Nope.
>>
>>79917885
It's ogre, Anon.
>>
>>79917885
No because there won't be character DLC.
>>
What are some notable differences with the veterans?
Has Ness, Jiggles, Dorf, Wario been buffed or changed?
>>
Reminder that Ridley is like the nigger community: always been there in some way but no one really cares about them.
>>
>>79917858
Fuck, and you just know he won't get swept under a rug. He'll be everywhere.
>>
>>79917845
These were just off the top of my head
Feel free to add more

I'm not a sonicfag so I dont know anyone from the sonic games past sonic, knuckles and tails and I was trying to keep the list to people who turn into balls
>>
I AM SAKURAI

I AM FUCKING RETARDED AND I HOPE MY ARMS FALL OFF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>79917701
Does anybody have any pictures of Bowser Jr.'s alt costumes? I haven't seen their portraits.
>>
>>79916892
>no based master core
>>
>>79916610
They're still mad that they got fucking shown up on their own system by a bunch of brits.
>>
File: 1402081733957.jpg (41KB, 760x571px) Image search: [Google]
1402081733957.jpg
41KB, 760x571px
>>79917430
Your tears are delicious..
>>
>>79917975
source?
>>
File: a1.png (19KB, 145x95px) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
19KB, 145x95px
>>79917858
>Pittoo will get an Amiibo
>Ice Climbers and Lucas will never have official merchandise
>>
File: 1408036857235.jpg (307KB, 1280x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1408036857235.jpg
307KB, 1280x1058px
>Metal Sonic gets in
>He's a semi-clone of Sonic with Shield as his down special
>Final smash is Metal Overlord
>>
>>79917981
It seems as though Ness was buffed
>>
>>79916025
>No Cinematic Intro

THIS MAKES ME LIVID

At least Wii U has the possibility of one, even if all they do is show the very first trailer from way back in E3 2013, but still.
>>
>>79918059
The source is his ass, anon.
Of course there will be character DLC.
>>
>>79917430
we told you. You have no one to blame but yourself
>>
File: 45922070_big_p0.png (357KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
45922070_big_p0.png
357KB, 800x537px
>>
File: bayopitta.png (324KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
bayopitta.png
324KB, 500x413px
>>79917430
but she is in.
>>
>>79916658
Villager, and maybe Pac-Man.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/2545808
>>
>>79917981
Ness seems to hit harder
Ganondorf seems to have faster attacks
>>
>>79916610
is that why donkey kong gets jack shit in smash
>>
>>79918078
>Metal Overlord
Why would you remind me of such a stupid boss?
>>
any streams?
>>
>>79917981
Ganondorf is buffed a bit.
Ness is buffed.
Jigglypuff is mostly the same.
Wario's a hell of a lot better than he was in Brawl.
>>
>>79918156
sweet fuck.
>>
>>79918153
POST MORE SHITTY FAN ART

srs I want more
>>
File: sakurai.jpg (11KB, 225x237px) Image search: [Google]
sakurai.jpg
11KB, 225x237px
>>79917430
>>
File: 3664787-1392402077679.jpg (63KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
3664787-1392402077679.jpg
63KB, 400x300px
>>79918073
>Pittoo will get an Amiibo
>>
>>79918059
It's pretty obvious if you have an idea of how Sakurai's mind works.

He probably thinks adding characters as DLC diminishes the value and importance of those who made it in the vanilla game, or something equally stupid-sounding.
>>
>still no master core deepest lore and headcannons
C'mon guys.
>>
>>79918167
Mother.

Now it became a fucking joke franchise like F-Zero and Wii Fit.
>>
>>79918156
AS I TOLD YOU 10000000 TIMES, I WILL BLOCK ANY SMASH-IDIOTS
>>
Which Final Smashes changed substantially?

I know ROBs changed, anything else?
>>
here is how you fix this turd of a roster

- Make Lucina an alternate costume for marth
- Make Dr.mario just an alternate costume for mario and keep the pills as a customizable move.
- Keep dark pit, but give him wolf treatment (different normals and specials based on the different weapons in KI uprising)
-Give different specials to Ganon
-Change toon link to use weapons from his portable games
- finish changing falcos moves so he doesnt feel like a fox clone anymore
- bring wolf, lucas, snake and ice climbers for fucks sake.
- Put fucking ridley so everyone shuts the fuck up about him.
- Keep baby boswer and the dog, they are perfectly fine and awesome

there, I saved smash
>>
File: 44756952.png (963KB, 1227x1097px) Image search: [Google]
44756952.png
963KB, 1227x1097px
>Roster confirmed
>No Blanc
Alright, I'm fucking done. Not including Neptune I could understand but Blanc? She's the modern face of Nintendo and it never even crossed Sakurai's mind that maybe, maybe it would be a good idea to include her? Whoever put this chucklefuck in charge of this series needs to go die in a fire along with him. Jesus, does Nintendo not know what they're doing at all? This is why they're dying.
>>
>>79915668
>filename
th-thanks..
>>
>>79918167
>Ice Climbers lose stage AND character representation
>People still vote for other shit
>>
>>79918306
Old news, but Kirby got entirely new one.

And Charizard and Lucario got megas.
>>
>>79918314
>Keep dark pit
no
>>
>>79916403

ivysaur was one bad bitch, but i'll just have to settle with what i'm getting, which is a shitload.
>>
>>79918167
Hmm, I dunno, maybe the one that doesn't have a single rep in the game anymore?

I didn't even play ice climbers and I think its really shitty that they got the cut.
>>
>>79918130
>Of course there will be character DLC.

And what's your source for this? Not "look at this thing that means it's possible", an actual source.
>>
>>79918314
>Keep dark pit
>>
>>79917450
Wouldn't this mean the Hands themselves are neutral forces but were corrupted by this core?
>>
>>79918273
Only Mother 3 got shafted; if you saw Magicant, heard the 8 Melodies, and didn't think that was a goddamn showcase of love, then you need to get a soul.
>>
>>79918167
>Not Golden Sun
>Not Custom Robo

If they don't get repped somehow in Wii U with ATs then they are official deader than dirt. All hope for future games will be dead.
>>
WHY IS IVYSAUR GONE
HE WAS MY EVERYTHING
HE'S GONE
WHY IS CHARIZARD IN
NO ONE LIKED HIM at least in ssbb

FUCK YOU SAKURAI

Thanks for geko though
>>
>>79918306
Kirby
Pit
King Dedede
Luigi
Charizard
Lucario
>>
>>79917329
>Snorlax has appeared in every single Smash Bros. game and STILL isn't playable
>>
>You'll never hear MUH RABITO in the worlwide release
>You'll never hear a sexy toned GEKKOUGA in the worldwide release
>>
>>79918353
I know this is bait, but who the fuck is Blanc?
>>
>>79918273
>joke franchise
You keep posting that, and I still have no idea what the hell it's supposed to mean, especially now that you've added Mother to the context.
>>
>>79918314
Good now go program it

have you ever made a game?
>>
>>79918314
when falco gets rid of fire falco he'll be complete
>>
File: thepaininhiseyes.jpg (22KB, 455x283px) Image search: [Google]
thepaininhiseyes.jpg
22KB, 455x283px
>Sakurai will die in your lifetime.

How do you suppose he's going to feel when he's laying on his death bed, thinking about all the people who cursed his name and wished death upon him as he wasted years of his life trying to please people?
>>
File: Megaman8bit.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Megaman8bit.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>79914267
I actually really like how they've portrayed Megaman in Smash 4. His movements are very deliberate and efficient to the point that his idle pose is completely motionless. He's a no-nonsense humanoid weapon, not to mention his voice is Megaman 8 and Marvels 1 and 2 was REALLY annoying. Pit is already occupying the "spunky battle shota" niche anyway.
>>
>>79917757
>"You've unlocked all the characters!"
>on live stream
>in front of 10K+ people
>no fucking lock anymore
A lot of people had their dreams crushed today, anon.. but it's time to stop living in delusion and start living in a world where you can pin your hopes and dreams on DLC.
>>
>>79918405
I never said it was confirmed, but thing about it from Nintendo's point of view. Imagine how much money they'd make from a pack of 2-3 characters for the game.
It'd be insane amounts of success. They'd be foolish not to.
>>
>>79918457
>no purin jiggly

SAKURAI IS THE WORST
>>
>>79918524
>Sakurai will die
but that's wrong you fucking retard
>>
>>79918524
Fuck you hack
>>
>>79917701
Wendy and Roy
>>
Now I remember why I hate the Smash community.
>>
>>79918434
Ugh, I hate the Gen 1 Pokemon, minus Mewtwo.
Pokemon Trainer was such a stupid concept.
>>
>>79918353
Why would they include a character that hasn't been on a Nintendo system.

>>79918465
A character in Neptunia that represents Nintendo Wii/Famicom.
>>
>>79918524
>Implying he isn't immortal
>>
why are we shitting on pittoo when lucina and doc mario are far worse and closer to their original characters

doc mario's final smash is insultingly lazy
>>
>>79918457

>language selection is up in the air
>>
>>79918524
"I wasted my life trying to please a bunch of fat american autists. I deserve to die."
>>
File: sanicgetaload.png (642KB, 942x707px) Image search: [Google]
sanicgetaload.png
642KB, 942x707px
>>79918434
>No one likes Charizard

Underage as fuck
>>
>this was the last chance to get a new ice climbers game
>>
>>79918490
Joke Franchise means having only one rep after four fucking smash games, despite having new games released for that franchise with potential rep ideas.

Hence, F-Zero is a joke franchise in Smash. Same with Mother and the obvious Wii Fit. I fucking pray that Little Mac is getting a new character from his franchise.
>>
>>79917757

>this guy
>>
>>79918524
>trying to please people
there are two correct responses to this implication

the first is that he didn't try hard
the second is
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlLqsgn_Q
>>
>>79918465

>bait

You mean joke.
>>
WARIO FOOTAGE

WHEN
H
E
N

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S DIFFERENT ABOUT MY MAIN
>>
>>79918524
>Haters gonna hate.
His last words, spoken in Engrish. Mark my words.
>>
>>79918414
More like the hands are an extension of the core itself.

The core is the "little kid" who plays with his toys. But it's a mean kid who enjoys breaking them. Thusly the manifestation of his soul is black and distorted.

Once his toys strike back against him, though, he's nothing more than a small, useless thing incapable of even fighting back.
>>
File: smash_bros_riki_assist_trophy.jpg (211KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
smash_bros_riki_assist_trophy.jpg
211KB, 864x486px
Who is your favorite assist trophy in the game?
>>
File: Metal Sonic noserub.jpg (16KB, 189x287px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Sonic noserub.jpg
16KB, 189x287px
>>79918078
I'd be happy if Sonic got Metal Sonic as a costume. In fact I'd be so happy that I'd main him and bump Little Mac down to Off-main.
>>
>>79918669
>atleast in ssbb

Reading comprehension
>>
>>79918363
>stage and character representation

try franchise representation
but by all means, enjoy the polar bear smash run enemy and some awkward trophies.
thanks sakurai.
>>
>>79918693
>Mother
>joke franchise
>had two reps in Brawl
Way to contradict yourself dumbass.
>>
>>79918524
>implying he won't live forever like joan rivers and magic johnson
>>
http://strawpoll.me/2511489
>>
List of complaints in order of validity

>Valid:
1. Ice Climbers are cut
2. Ganondorf not given any new moves while Palutena is given extras and Pit got an unnecessary update.
3. Mewtwo not in

>Somewhat sorta valid:
3. Wolf is cut
4. Lucas is cut
5. Snake is cut
6. Squirtle and Ivysaur is cut

>Barely Matters:
7. Doctor Mario is an clone while Alph is an costume.
8. Dark Pit isn't an alt.
9. Lucina isn't an alt.

>Kind of Entitled:
10. K. Rool or Dixie aren't in.
11. Ridley is a boss.
12. Isaac isn't in.
13. Chrom isn't playable.

>Invalid:
14. Duck Hunt and Wii Fit Trainer are in.
15. Toon Link is in.
>>
>>79918524
>Your tears... are delicious
>>
>>79918772
Ashley
>>
>>79918772
>My favorite is Ray ;_;
>>
>>79918363
>How to Burn Bridges: The Post
>>
>>79918434
>at least in ssbb
Smash Bros isn't supposed to BE about itself. That's why Ice Climbers aren't coming back; they're more of a Smash Bros character than anything.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I JUST GOT UP

FINAL FIVE FAGS BTFO SO FUCKING HARD
>>
>>79918819
It is now one in Smash 4. :)
>>
>>79918525
at least megaman emulates his old sprite. little mac is basically the cover art version of the wii game, but has pretty much zero animations and nuances of either punch out game with him in it. even his uppercut isn't like the star punches or the KO punch it's derived from for this game. it's like they were told to put him in, looked at the box and developed his moveset from that. dude doesn't even smile.
>>
File: bizzaro etika after last night.jpg (58KB, 402x268px) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro etika after last night.jpg
58KB, 402x268px
When are they gonna release the Ridley DLC?
>>
>>79911497
Is the Smash series so shit that they need to scrap decent characters constantly? What other FG does this?
>>
>>79918693
I think your confusing the word "joke" with "dead".
>>
File: 1410292919253.png (380KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410292919253.png
380KB, 600x600px
Even though clones + DK getting nothing gave me an anal prolapse, I have to say I generally really like the non-clone newcomers. Plus Mario getting buffed is cool because I like playing Mario-type characters. It's going to be real tough deciding on a main for this game. If Sakurai could have kept his KI boner and xenophobia in check we could've gotten an amazing roster.
>>
you better know my because its
>>
>>79918693
>Mother
>new games
>F-Zero
>new games
>>
>>79918772
For the record, this assist trophy wasnt in any videos so far...confirmed for wii u only?
>>
WHY IS NO ONE FREAKING OUT ABOUT JIGGLYPUFF'S MOUTH BEING CLOSED?!?
>>
>>79918167
Why the fuck are people voting for Donkey Kong?

They don't have any of their characters cut
>>
>>79918825
A-Anon...

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/10/joan-rivers-unplanned-biopsy-death-dead-hospital-clinic-screw-up/
>>
>>79918764
That makes sense.

So like... Master Hand is the devious but controlled side, while Crazy Hand is the insane and reckless side, all controlled by something malevolent, huh?
>>
>>79918913
>dat filename
lost it
>>
>>79918976
But it was.
>>
>>79918831
>Wii Fit Trainer are in.
>Toon Link is in.
Move those up to Valid complaints and this list hits the nail on the head.
>>
>>79918925
Both are the same.

F-Zero had fucking GX and Sakurai ignored any rep ideas from that game for Brawl.
>>
>>79918831
>Mewtwo under valid
Post disregarded.
>>
>>79919039
oh...
>>
File: 1409784029499.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1409784029499.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>79918314
>Keep Dark Pit
>>
>>79918976
idk there are a lot assist trophies i did not see. the streamers barely picked them up
>>
File: 45922070_big_p8.png (193KB, 552x677px) Image search: [Google]
45922070_big_p8.png
193KB, 552x677px
We qt now
>>
>there are still people that deny that ROB was never a character to begin with, and was just a peripheral, which means Sakurai broke his own rule for ROB.
>>
>>79918963
>Mother 3
>F-Zero GX
was your first game brawl?
>>
>>79918981
I didn't see it happening that's why
>>
>>79918923
> What other FG does this?
Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, sort of Tekken 3.
>>
>>79918953
Yeah the non-clones are great. It's just there's so much here that is underwhelming as fuck.

Hail Banana
>>
technically, the ice climbers set a pretty okay precedent

mewtwo showed us that any newcomer can be cut after one game regardless of them being original, and ice climbers showed us that a vet can be cut after two games

lucario can still get cut, we might finally be rid of that awful thing
>>
http://strawpoll.me/2545403
>>
>>79918828
Nana because she is kill ;_;
>>
>>79919130
Mhhhmhmm...hm...mhmhhggmggmhhhhmhm...mh....
more pls
>>
File: the enlighted one.png (313KB, 276x516px) Image search: [Google]
the enlighted one.png
313KB, 276x516px
>>79918913
He will never give up. On the 3rd day, he will rise and lead humanity into a newer state of Ridley-theism thus enlightening Sakurai and getting Ridley into the game.

If not we will unfortunately need to start our sacred war for Ridley.
>>
>>79919165
Watch it still be relevant in Gen VII.
>>
So did anyone leak the Wii U version yet?
>>
>>79919023
Because Ice Climbers being repped at all was a minor miracle, while DK is getting shafted hard.
>>
>>79916025
I'm just glad you're not another Mewtwofag. One problem with ypur post though.
>Magnus
No. Another sword user is just as bad as a clone. If I wanted to play Soul Calibur I'd set up my 360.
>>
>>79919074
I think joke would be "funny" or "left field" characters.

Maybe people consider Dan a joke character for example.
>>
>>79919249
>no release date anywhere
>leak

?
>>
>>79919298
but even soul calibur has more axes and spears than smash
>>
>>79918831
I'd argue that Pit's update was necessary. His entire character from his personality to the weapons he uses got reworked in the new kid icarus game. It would feel weird if he only used bows and arrows
>>
Why do you guys keep posting Etika?

I remember watching his old Pokemon channel but what does he have to do with Smash now?
>>
Quick, post delusional wants for additional stage music in wii-u version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZZ1Z2RoXbA

not only part of a dead franchise, but also the most recent kick in the nuts when MML3 got cancelled ;_;
>>
>>79919249

not finished yet
>>
File: 45922070_big_p9.png (536KB, 900x949px) Image search: [Google]
45922070_big_p9.png
536KB, 900x949px
>>79919201
>>
>>79919249
>Wii U version
They're not even done with it yet
Still in the debug processes
>>
>>79919249
it's not even in stores yo
>>
File: 1408916761793.jpg (35KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1408916761793.jpg
35KB, 368x368px
This feels like Mario Kart 8 all over again, large amounts of hype followed by crushing disappointment at the final roster.

They removed fan favorites and instead put in literal copies of characters that already had a spot on the roster. Dark Pit is the Pink Gold Peach of Smash Bros. There's literally no reason for him to be there beyond Kid Icarus being Sakurai's baby.
>>
>>79919249
They will start debugging it when they completely finish the 3ds one
>>
>>79919416
>female

disgusting , fucking THROW IT AWAY....
>>
>>79918524
Death Quote: Take that Ridleyfags. [laughs]
>>
>>79919074
The only possible character they could add is Samurai Goro, and he was an AT and still is.

>inb4 THEY COULD ADD-
WHO? Goro is only intresting as a fighter because he carries a sword, and everyone else would just have to use generic fighting moves like Falcon does. What's the point? Why not add a character with actual fighting abilities to represent?
>>
File: WAHAHAHAHA.png (449KB, 1015x388px) Image search: [Google]
WAHAHAHAHA.png
449KB, 1015x388px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>79914091
>DK, DHD
>Villager, Mac, Rosalina, Pac-man
>Dark Pit
>>
>>79915267
Phew, based nips have some taste at least.
>>
>>79919434

Still trying to fit Ridley, huh
>>
>>79919504
Is Lucina the Baby Rosalina?
>>
>Somewhat sorta valid:
5. Snake is cut

no. this one is not valid since MGS will never ever be on nintendo consoles again therefore snake needs to go.
>>
>>79919504

Dark pit COULD have been like wolf, a clone at first sight but completely different in execution

he couldve had 100% different moves inspired on KI uprising weapons

but NO, we couldnt even had THAT
>>
>>79919504
I had that disappointment when it first leaked like a month ago. I'm over it now though.

At least the game will be fun even though some choices were personal this time.
>>
File: ridley.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
ridley.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>79917356
I don't really care if it is an alt costume or have its own slot, it's not like those clones replaced other unique characters! if anything, they just replaced previous clones and they most probably will be replaced by other clones in the next Smash Bros game. Also I'm glad Ridley ins't playable, seriously, he's too big, they would've to make him smaller, which would be strange since he already appeared in Brawl as a giant boss.
>>
So nobody unlocked all the trophies yet right? because that would suck if theres not enough trophies to collect at least for a month.
>>
File: ifeel.jpg (5KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
ifeel.jpg
5KB, 227x222px
>People actually are ok with this roster
>>
>>79914103
>Kirby is a Spy
>>
File: feels.jpg (31KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
31KB, 645x773px
>>79916816
I know that feel, anon.
>>
>>79919504
>This feels like Mario Kart 8 all over again, large amounts of hype followed by crushing disappointment at the final roster.
holy shit youre right
except in MK the driver is largely inconsequential, while in ssb, the fighter IS the whole game

MK had a strong game platform and well developed mechanics so it still did well even with the shit roster
>>
So no more Squirtle? ;_;

I never mained a character in Smash Bros until Brawl where I just played Squirtle, and then PM fixed it so I don't have to worry about switching to the other Pokemon.

Who else can I play? I don't know what to do...
>>
>>79918772
>Riki looks feminine as fuck
>try to find porn of "her"
>only pic is him fucking Melia or whoever
>>
>>79919541
Wow 11 votes
Really conclusive
>>
File: 1410438009211.jpg (55KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1410438009211.jpg
55KB, 540x960px
BUT GUYS WHY WOULD RIDLEY JUST GRAB SOMEONE?
>>
File: 45922070_big_p12.png (193KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
45922070_big_p12.png
193KB, 600x386px
>>79919520
Holy shit calm your tits
>>
File: Gannon.png (684KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gannon.png
684KB, 1280x800px
>Ganondorf's pose
>Hand on hip, examining his nail polish
Sakurai what are you doing
>>
File: 1400102351442.png (102KB, 328x372px) Image search: [Google]
1400102351442.png
102KB, 328x372px
>>79919719
>you in charge of not being anally annihilated
>>
>>79919718
There's more trophies than Brawl in each version, of course no one has unlocked all of them yet.
>>
>>79919749
Enjoy my good friend Kirby
>>
>>79917148
Not if you put him in a dress. :3
>>
>>79919719

i give a little bit of a shit, but not enough to actually be upset about it since it didn't conform to my internal hype.

won't hurt me in the slightest when it actually releases here.
>>
>>79919802
>Black Guile is crying

FUCK
>>
>>79919719
Normally I'm the guy to say "DO NOT REPLY TO BAYOFAG" but

I fucking told you guys that his shitposting would only triple.
>>
>>79919756
i have jerked off to that image before 6/10
>>
>>79919719
People are okay with it, but i dont think anyone is happy with it
But at least we can take pleasure in your stupid ass getting btfo
>>
>>79919821
Ganondorf is too fabulous.
>>
>>79919782
Eleven votes is enough of a sample size to conclude more than half of /ssbg/ are delusional, gullible and autistic. Frankly, I'm surprised the number isn't higher.
>>
Honestly, I would have preferred for Dark Pit to have his own completely unique moveset, because at least then I'd feel like him being on the roster is justified. But there is literally no reason for him to be separate when the Koopalings and Alph are a thing.
>>
>>79919719
you can take your trip off now m80
Bayonetta is confirmed for not playable :^)
>>
>>79919504
If this is MK8 all over again does this mean we'll get dlc 5 months from now that'll give me a godly erection? This Isabelle and Villager hype is real and alive inside me.
>>
>>79919685
Good. He didn't need to soak up any more dev time than he already has.
>>
>>79919925

the threads kond of a congregation of dicks, spackled with apathy.
>>
File: 1410346092269.png (219KB, 335x403px) Image search: [Google]
1410346092269.png
219KB, 335x403px
>>79919802
IT'S NOT OVER!

ANYTHING CAN CHANGE!
>>
Just saw the leak!
Holy fuck Dark Pit confirmed? Day 1 main!
>>
>>79919959
BUT HE NEVER USED THE 3 SACRED TREASURES IN UPRISING!!!
>>
Why don't we mobilize and boycott smash? Let them know this shit won't stand?
>>
>>79920109
alph never used purple pikmin either
>>
>Little Mac
>Greninja
>Shulk
>Robin
>Bowser Jr
>Pac Man
>Mega Man
>Duck Hunt fucking Dog
>All have unique and fun looking movesets

>Man FUCK Sakurai! I'd rather Dark Pit and Dr. Mario actually be removed from the game entirely than be characters that took no time at all to make! LITERALLY WORST SMASH ROSTER
>>
>>79920112
>mobilize
>there's maybe two dozen people posting in this general right now

yeah i'm sure nintendo will see the light.
>>
>>79918457
I want to hear DORPSBEWONER! so fucking bad
>>
Now that it's finally over, what's one thing you are going to
>Miss
>Not miss

>Miss
Getting excited to see if tonight's PotD is a veteran reveal with /ssbg/
>Not Miss
Shitty leaks
>>
Did anyone see Ganon's alts?

Also, any good music rips yet?
>>
>>79920109
nessshiggy.jpeg
>>
>>79920052

people are more pissed at what is/isn't in the game than what might not have been in the game at all if they rushed to release.
>>
File: asPYUSq.jpg (168KB, 1576x725px) Image search: [Google]
asPYUSq.jpg
168KB, 1576x725px
Though they are lost, let them not be forgotten
>>
>>79919969

Read what my name says you dumb nigger
>>
>>79919504
I was thinking about this in class all day.
They both have one thing in common, the Koopa Kids and shameless copy-paste models (DarkPit-Pit, Dr.Mario-Mario).

MK8 got DLC characters, I'm willing to bet SSB4 will have some too. I hope they're fucking free though.
>>
>>79919928
I might be able to fap to it if I had any idea what was going on. It still hasn't been translated.
>>
>>79920109
The 7 Koopalings never assumed the disguise of Shadow Mario

>>79920158
He did in Mission mode actually
>>
>>79920232
He's like a smurf in one
>>
>>79920158
But Sakurai didn't work on Pikmin so he doesn't care.
>>
File: 1370381447549.jpg (204KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1370381447549.jpg
204KB, 1280x960px
Hey, DKfags

You'll get a stage in the wii-u version, there has been no proper 3DS game apart from the port, so don't worry, alright? Everything will be fine.
>>
File: imlVBxf.png (549KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imlVBxf.png
549KB, 576x1024px
B T F O
>>
>Hating on Dark Pit
>>
>>79920109
I KNOW RIGHT? EVERY OTHER CHARACTER HAS MOVESETS BASED AROUND WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR OWN GAMES. EVEN NESS!!!
>>
File: 1410296824173.png (190KB, 475x886px) Image search: [Google]
1410296824173.png
190KB, 475x886px
>>79920112
>boycott
Oh boy.
>>
-Keep IC.
-Give Dorf a unique moveset, giving him both physical strength and distance attacks (he's been shown being a fucking mage for fuck's sake, try something different for once)
-Cut Lucina, make her a Marth costume or give her a more original moveset (I have no idea about FE though, so I can't suggest jack).
-Give Falco Wolf's moveset.
-Give Ness a Lucas costume and the ability to use PK Freeze as a custom move.
-Treat Darker than my soul as they did Wolf in Brawl : a vastly different clone. Either that or a different moveset. Either THAT or turn him into a Pit alternate costume and have the two or three different moves he has as custom moves.
-Remove Dr. Mario/make him an alternate costume

Can't say shit about Snake since it's out of Sakurai's control in the first place I guess.

There, roster fixed.
>>
>>79920112
Because the majority of people are neither raging autists who whine when something doesn't go exactly their way nor people with terrible taste in Nintendo characters
>>
>>79920226
>Miss
All the hype threads and the shitstorms every time something got announced
>Not miss
HERE'S WHY RIDLEY'S IN THE GAME, GUYS...
>>
>>79918794
I fucking love that movie
>>
ALPHFAGS BTFO

I'm sorry. I dont think Rock Pikmin would've took that long either.
>>
>>79919560
It's a shame you have none.
>>
>>79920251
I will never forget your ass and bulge, Wolf.
>>
>>79920251
Snake's ass is far too lewd for me to feel sad.
>>
>>79920295
I bet the text says NEVER EVER or something like that
>>
>>79920260
>until Bayonetta is confirmed

and she is confirmed
as not playable :^)
>>
>>79920187
I hope people realize that if they didn't release those clones they would've released nothing instead, right? they are just additionals.
>>
File: ridley fags 2.png (32KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
ridley fags 2.png
32KB, 1000x669px
>>79920226
>Miss
Japan time.

>Not miss
Ridley fags RIP faggots.
>>
>>79920303
>-Give Falco Wolf's moveset.
>-Give Ness a Lucas costume and the ability to use PK Freeze as a custom move.
the fuck?
>>
>people care about a pokemon and some alien bird
Quality fighting game, guys.
>>
>>79920301
cott.
>>
>>79920187
The autism will settle once the game is released in thr west and everyone is playing together. It'll be like we're young again.
>>
File: end me now.jpg (111KB, 392x342px) Image search: [Google]
end me now.jpg
111KB, 392x342px
>>79920282
>mfw Wii U's DK stage is a port of Rumble Falls from Brawl
>>
>>79920406

Aalph is in as a costume including voice files though
>>
>>79920282
oh a stage makes everything better

it'll probably even have walkoffs, those are the best
>>
>>79920251
>literally reposting content from reddit
no
>>
>>79920251
I'm not gay, but I am always drawn to Snake's ass when looking at the Brawl pictures with him.
>>
>>79920296
My main got cut so I'm salty.

You should come over my house in a Dark Pit costume so I can take my frustration out on you (lewdly).
>>
>>79920112
yeah, the 1 people who doesn't like the roster should boycott.
I smell a shill
>>
File: 45919928_big_p2.png (576KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
45919928_big_p2.png
576KB, 600x902px
I can't handle this.
>>
>>79920525

punch bowl or bust
>>
>Thunderstorm outside

The very earth weeps for the loss of the Final Five
>>
GUYS

WHAT DID SAKURAI SAY ABOUT DLC AGAIN

GOD CANT THAT MAN JUST SAY YES OR NO
>>
>>79918910
Megaman stays true to his minimalistic animations from the NES partially as an homage and partially to reflect his robotic efficiency. Little Mac is the opposite; he's a human, and maybe a little too "normal" for Smash under regular circumstances, so he almost completely foregoes his previous limited animations and moveset and becoming basically a short, white Dudley.
>>
File: ariariari.png (73KB, 458x360px) Image search: [Google]
ariariari.png
73KB, 458x360px
>>79920416
>MUH SOB STORY
>MUH LUCAS SO SAD

Only sad thing about mother 3 are your big blubbery bitch tears about Lucas not being in new smash.
>>
>>79919059
I got the same jist. Also I like how we kind of have some closure on the what the Smash logo is (besides the smash ball).
>>
Why do DKfags and Metroidfags even think they are entitled to more than their respective series can even offer?

DK has one important, frequently recurring character that isn't a gaijin's brilliant idea of Bowser without a shell, but you STILL got Diddy Kong! Sakurai is practically fellating your worthless limp dick at this point!

Metroid is about one fucking person. Sakurai loves it SO MUCH that he even took pity on you and added that character TWICE.
>>
when is the direct?? tomorrow??
>>
File: 1405349603362.jpg (265KB, 423x590px) Image search: [Google]
1405349603362.jpg
265KB, 423x590px
da cunt is love
da cunt is life
>>
>>79920525
>that shitty Brawl rendition of Bramble Blast
>>
>>79915267
Oh. How come?
>>
Daily reminder that if you're deciding whether or not to buy Smash 4 based on a couple character inclusions/disconfirmations then you're an idiot
>>
>>79920697

Of course there will be DLC.

The disorganized Character Select is as much a confirmation.

If we're lucky it will be a free patch that releases with the WiiU version so there's some surprise and fun to discover.
>>
File: 147264_s0[1].jpg (80KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
147264_s0[1].jpg
80KB, 680x850px
>>79920580
>Not maining Pit so now you have a slightly differento clone to master too.
>>79920682
The sky is literaly BTFO
>>
>>79920804
i-i liked it.
>>
>>79920761
It's Treehouse time tomorow.
>>
I miss the days of

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT and hype...where'd it go /ssbg/ brothers

why are we fighting ;-;
>>
CAN WE AGREE THAT DUCK HUNT AND MAGICANT ARE THE BEST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO SMASH BROS?

THAT MAGICANT STAGE MUH DICK
>>
>>79920784
I am ready to accept da cunt into my life.
>>
So how does Lucina compare to Marth?
>>
>>79920052

>m..muh dev time!

this is becoming the worst excuse for fatal mistakes in games these days.

you are not even making the game, you DONT know if they actually took a week designing a game mode, composing a song or some trophies or anything, no one KNOWS how much actual time they took to develop the moveset of duck hunt OR the model for lucina. you DONT know.
>>
>>79920112
Anon. You can downvote this shit game on Metacritic.

Let Nintendo see how much we fucking hate this shit roster and that they should break Sakurai's arms.
>>
TIME TO SPECULATE /ssbg/: WHO ARE THE ELITE FOUR TRANSFERRED FROM THE WIIU VERSION?

My bet:

>Ridley
>K. Rool
>Chorus Men
>Dixie Kong
>>
>>79920806
These are comments by Japanese MOTHER fans:

I’m curious to know what the reaction would be if 3 were sold in the Christian regions. I bet they’d view the game differently from Japanese people.

I’m sure Nintendo wants to bury this failure of a game in the darkness forever. I bet they’re thinking on the inside, “Dammit, mind your own business and don’t bring this game back up!”

Agreed. When I look back it was so cheap and such a lame sob story that I was incredibly disappointed. There might be fans overseas who are excited about it, but I bet they’ll be extremely disappointed once they actually play it. I feel bad for them in a way, actually.

To be honest, 3 wasn’t that good. The graphics were unique and charming, but the system and story had problems. Which is a fatal flaw for an RPG.

I wish they’d have put more time into it, but I love Mother 3. I hope it gets localized. I think remaking it to fit Mr. Itoi’s original vision would be the best.

Is this guy mocking Nintendo’s legal department?

If you say so. There are plenty of people who love each of the three games equally. Like me, for example.

Mother 3 is such a serious piece of garbage that it might be better for them NOT to play it. I was a fanboy of the game since it was announced for the N64, but the game turned out so horrible that it made me loathe Itoi
>>
>>79920251
>That sneaky ass ridley
>>
>>79920930
we know it's T>0
>>
If they don't announce a November release date for smash Wii U I'm literally
>>
DKfags btfo
Lucasfags btfo
Metroidfags btfo
Snakefags btfo
Mewtwofags btfo
ICfags btfo
Wolffags btfo
F-Zerofags btfo

Sorry. I just wanted to say btfo. I actually feel bad for you guys.
>>
>>79920303
Lucina in cutscenes has a unique moveset that they could have used but given development time Sakurai failed to see the potential.
>>
>>79920497

Useless to have a third clone, better to differentiate the other two more. So yes, Falco gets a bit more brutal in exchange.

When I think about it more and remember the many small differences between Ness and Lucas, the more retarded what I said seems. Let's just replace that with "Keep Lucas".
>>
>>79920697
you cant say no because thats lying
you cant say yes because that will make people upset and not buy the game
sell the games first then pop up later selling DLC with more characters no one cares about
>>
>>79920373
I'm nowhere near as big of a Sonicfag as I was in my younger days, but I still love Metal Sonic, mostly because of that movie. Sonic Boom got that much better when he was confirmed to be in it. It still doesn't look too great, but still. He quite likely won't use the T-1000 powers he had in Heroes in it either.
>>
>>79919959
This, there's no excuse considering a ragtag group of autists was able to implement Dr. Mario as an alt who also has different moves. Sakurai is just lazy, and it really shows at this point.
>>
>>79920978
It's final four now ;)
>>
>>79914743
They know we like him but also know that he doesn't quite deserve a slot, so we get 3 alts and an AT
>>
>>79920908
Magicant looks fucking awesome.
It doesn't make up for the loss of Lucas but holy shit does it help.
>>
>>79920978
>marshall
>dixie
>ice climbers
>lucas
>>
>>79920251
>>
>>79920251
>Mewtwo standing behind Snake
>>
>>79921027
>november 29th japan
>december 20th rest of the world

you know it to be true
>>
>>79920979
I wonder what they consider a good game to be.
Mother 3 is seriously one of the best JRPG's I've played. Maybe it could have been a LITTLE bit harder, but it was very good.
>>
>>79920908
Yeah. I hate dogs but holy shit, do I want to main him!
>>
File: 403.png (2MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
403.png
2MB, 1000x1414px
>>79920879
But I mained ICs.
>>
YOU GUYS DO REALIZE ADDING FOUR CHARACTERS WOULD MAKE IT LOOK RETARDED AS WELL CAUSE THE MIIS WONT BE THERE + ADDING 5 WOULD BE TOO MUCH

STOP THIS NONESENSE
>>
File: 1383775097196.png (160KB, 319x287px) Image search: [Google]
1383775097196.png
160KB, 319x287px
>>79920932
>>
The 3ds version just seems like shit now, that or they needed more money to produce the game to much money spent on clone research and development
>>
>>79921028
You forgot the Zeldafags being btfo'd for still being stuck with two fucking clones, one of them being the fucking villain rep.
>>
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/splatoon-was-nearly-a-mario-game/0137569
>Splatoon nearly had absolutely no chance to be in future Smash
>>
>>79920978
RidleyMewtwoChorusMenMachRider
>>
>>79920925
From what I saw, I really couldn't see any differences, they have really similar speed and damage output, even with the tip gimmicky. One thing I noticed, that might also affect Marth though, her Counter if hits deals is REALLY strong, much stronger than Marth's Brawl counter. Either Sakurai boosted both or Lucina has a pretty powerful one. They might potentially have different custom moves though.
They won't.
>>
>>79921223
>MAKE IT LOOK RETARDED
how do you think it looks now
>>
File: 0e57e23efd87d1cfa308f1acf5941e40.jpg (123KB, 873x1001px) Image search: [Google]
0e57e23efd87d1cfa308f1acf5941e40.jpg
123KB, 873x1001px
>>79920932
>>79920112
>>
Why should Japan get the game early? and how can Nintendo hate USA this much to release the roster on 9/11 a day of mourning?
This isn't fair
>>
>>79919821
>Hand on hip pose
>Nail polish
>Big earrings

>Ganondorf is the manliest character in Smash
>>
Guys, isn't there going to be an official Nintendo Jap direct today or something at 9 PST?

Is it over already? is there a link or something?
>>
>>79921273
RETARDED, ADDING 4 DOES NOTHING, THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT
>>
>>79921160
The japs are crazy for "generic" JRPGs. They also hate formula changes.

It's why they're so fucking crazy for Dragon Quest.
>>
>>79921252
There still would have been Inklings, they just would have been Mario characters, and then people would get mad over too many Mario characters.
>>
>>79921028
>F-Zerofags btfo
as if any F-zero fan expected more representation

KIfags can eat shit regardless
>>
File: bui.png (163KB, 258x356px) Image search: [Google]
bui.png
163KB, 258x356px
>he thinks Ridley won't be DLC
>>
>>79921103
I wonder what Mother stage the Wii U version will get.
>>
>>79921225
I see lots of ultimate crybabbies if everyone is going to do this. :^)

I am also fucking hyped for the gore images of Sakurai, Dark Pit and Dr. Mario being torn apart by Ridley, K. Rool, Isaac, the not-returning veterans and the Rythmn Franchise themselves.
>>
>>79921252
Honestly, as far as making money goes, I think Nintendo made a bad call there.
I really like the inklings designs, but kids are all over the Mario and his 8 billion spin-offs.
>>
>>79921347
It's truly a day of mourning
>>
>>79920282
Guess what

The port sold more on the 3DS than KI:U did
>>
>>79921434
New Pork City again.
>>
>>79921426
Sakurai said he wouldn't do DLC until the game was finished.

We have seen Ridley in development while the game was not finished.

Ridley is not going to be DLC
>>
New thread

>>79921468

>>79921468

>>79921468

>>79921468
>>
File: 1410468742387.gif (555KB, 433x369px) Image search: [Google]
1410468742387.gif
555KB, 433x369px
>R.O.B. was the one to BTFO everyone
>on 9/11
It's a glorious time to be a R.O.B. main
>>
>>79921358
adding 4 characters is for adding 4 characters
>>
File: totally not edgy.gif (415KB, 160x111px) Image search: [Google]
totally not edgy.gif
415KB, 160x111px
>>79921439
>>
>>79921367
Most of the Japanese players also wanted Hatsune Miku of all things and Dark Pit.
>>
>>79921434
Good luck - Onett
Bad luck - New Pork City
Medium luck - none
>>
>>79920495
stop using my drawing for your shitposting you autist
>>
>>79921418
It's not there fault. Even they hated how they were represented.

>>79921230
True.

>>79921439
Christ you're autistic. I hope that doesn't happen.
>>
>>79921376
>one of Mario's Alt FLUDDs would've be paint
>>
File: 1393756866689.gif (999KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1393756866689.gif
999KB, 500x330px
>>79921434
>just New Pork City
>>
>>79921542
>not waiting until this one reaches the bump limit
>>
Does anyone have any footage of Dark Pit, King Dedede and Charizard's final smashes?
>>
>>79921609
Nope. I'm never going to stop using it.
>>
File: 1410029793829.gif (71KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1410029793829.gif
71KB, 240x160px
>>79921434
It's going to be Sunflower Fields.
>>
>>79921474
They should just drop some other characters in like Mario, Link, Samus etc alongside the SplatoOCs
>>
File: 1401421610412.png (55KB, 380x286px) Image search: [Google]
1401421610412.png
55KB, 380x286px
>>79921434
Magicant
>>
>>79921252
splatoon artstyle is gross
>>
>>79921434
It'll probably get a Mother 3 stage.

I'd personally like to see Osohe Castle or Thunder Tower. Club Titiboo could also be cool.

No New Pork pls.
>>
>>79921529
>new DLC trailer
>Samus is fighting Ridley in the Pyrosphere and is getting her shit dragged, like in Other M
>a shadow looms above the scene, swoops in and stabs Ridley with a stinger
>"RIDLEY, on point?!"
>it's pre-Other M Ridley, who breaks Samus free and wrecks Other M Ridley's shit
>a confused Samus slowly readies her arm cannon as the ironically new threat turns his head towards her and gives off a blood-curdling scream

>first of 5 new DLC entries for both 3DS and Wii U
>$4 a character
>>
>>79914390
How do I argument.
>>
File: 1410209556977.jpg (122KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410209556977.jpg
122KB, 450x600px
>>79921439
>>
>>79916894
I was really hoping DHD was a full Snake clone, just because of how hilarious that would be
>>
File: doggy dog hunt.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
doggy dog hunt.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>
File: Smash Bros Roster.png (42KB, 765x551px) Image search: [Google]
Smash Bros Roster.png
42KB, 765x551px
>>79919929
The loss of lucas is the only thing I'm upset about.

But in trade one of the best new stages on the 3DS version is a Mother 1 stage with two fuckawesome tracks and a ton of Earthbound References, so I'm calling it square. Duck Hunt dog is awesome, Megaman is still hype, Pacman is cool, Little Mac is perfect. I'm competely satisfied.
>>
>>79922165
What happens if you just buy the Amii-bo of Ridley instead?
>>
does anyone have video of the new magicant level?
>>
>>79922315
thanks doggy dog
>>
>>79921028
I feel bad that the ride is over no more hope and trolls in every thread. Also Melee and Project m are still going to be a thing after this.
>>
File: duck hunt dog.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
duck hunt dog.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>79922315
THANK DOGGY DOG
>>
>>79922315
thank doggy dog
>>
>>79922354
You get his moveset put in Pyrosphere boss Ridley as a temporary Amiibo-exclusive playable character.
>>
>>79922315
thank doggy dog
>>
Does the 3ds normal versus mode at least have online?
>>
>>79922928
The 3DS does have online, yes. Just not online Smash Run.
>>
I SLEPT AROUND 2:30 AM PST

DIDN'T SEE BOWSER KIDS

anyone have footage?
>>
>>79922928
Yes, normal mode has online.
>>
>>79918261
so in other words you're a giant faggot spouting bullshit
got it
>>
>>79923068
>>79923103
Thanks. At least there's that...
>>
>>79922315
thank doggy dog
>>
>>79917140

>Mewtwo considered for every Smash game to date

>Only got finished once
>>
FINAL FOUR

>metal mario
>isabelle
>blaziken
>tails
>>
>>79921834
THIS

I hate the artstyle, I would love to get the game if it didn't look like a fucking piece of shit
>>
more comfy smash art
>>
>>79922315
It truly is a doggy dog world.
>>
>>79916892
>Pit takes up the most space

Did Sakurai commission this?
>>
>tfw you have actually good taste in Nintendo characters
>tfw your Smash wishes came true
>>
>>79921064
I haven't payed attention to Sonic since Adventure 2 on Dreamcast. Does Sonic Boom look alright, or is it total shit?
>>
>>79922315
Thank doggy dog!
>>
>>79922315
thank doggy dog
>>
>>79922315
thank doggy dog
>>
>>79916289
I insist on the possibility of this.
>>
>>79916405
>having access to more characters
>you're not forced in any way to obtain them
I'd be happy. I'm going to buy both version anyways
>>
>>79922315
thank doggy dog
>>
File: 1379185978943.jpg (38KB, 565x642px) Image search: [Google]
1379185978943.jpg
38KB, 565x642px
Any streams up right now?
>>
>>79917136
no. i would drop the fuck out
Thread posts: 799
Thread images: 131

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.