[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/msg/ - Maplestory General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 166

File: 53369132_p0.jpg (272KB, 765x1062px) Image search: [Google]
53369132_p0.jpg
272KB, 765x1062px
General Info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L0p00Na903d1iNZVrpNcaMCu9wRpp-nduOorGHnLy5M
Editable Version - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T8cObkaXeOrFRfg_QhxisioyEWdNzGPqe3mUJHEgFF4

>Extalia
8x/2x/5x v163 GMS-like. Most populated private server. Has one-half of a Kanna. Apply to 2Kowai.
http://maple.extalia.net

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 GMS-like. Dream server. On life support.
https://maple.ellinia.net/

>Dawnveil
4x/1x/2x v167 GMS-like. Soon. Will it be good? Who fucking knows.

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN/WORLD AND SOMEONE MAY INDULGE IN YOUR FAGGOTRY.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals if you're in Windia, Undertale or Spooky for Bera.
http://maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:
>>121054676
>>
Dead game.
>>
Downloading Extalia now, kinda hyped for nostalgia even though it's post-BB.
>>
>>121335048
Nostalgia? Isn't it only a 6 version difference? That's only like 6 or 7 months, right?
>>
File: kanna.png (95KB, 610x560px) Image search: [Google]
kanna.png
95KB, 610x560px
>>
>>121335229
LET'S
>>
>>121335143
I last played GMS like 3 years ago, last pserver I played was Destiny about a year ago which was like v82 or something. What year is Extalia based on?
>>
>>121335349
2014-2015.
>>
File: i maek post.png (897KB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
i maek post.png
897KB, 1372x796px
Slow thread guess boxes
>>
>>121335708
Neat, there'll be some new stuff then.
>>
>>121335708
Chaos 60 and CSS10
>>
>>121335782
>>121335669
>>
>>121335708
2 chaos
>>
>>121335941
>>121336070
And the clean slate. Not terrible, only had to farm 7 mobs and I got 2 blades along the way.
>>
So what's the best class in extalia?
>>
When server change event?
>>
12th iirc
>>
File: He also dropped a cube.png (797KB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
He also dropped a cube.png
797KB, 1372x796px
I feel like I can get a good price for these.
>>
>Sengoku shit
Nah.
>>
>>121342943
Maybe 50m.
>>
>>121342996
I mean it's a bit better than dimensional gloves right off the bat, and comes with purple potential. It also has a higher potential bracket.

>>121343028
I'll take it. Adds up.
>>
No it doesn't. 140 and 150 items share the same pot tier. You're thinking of 151+ items.
>>
>>121261503
>Taking Murt's quests in LHC can level your character from 10 to 59 in a few clicks
huh? how i do that? is it egg exclusive??
>>
>>121343191
Higher potential that dimesional gloves? No. The glove might sell, but it's class locked for a Pirate as dimensional gloves are all around.

I think you should risk it and revealit.
>>
>>121343936
Dimensional gloves are 140 and these are 150, I thought there was a new bracket at 150? Isn't that why sweetwater is so good? I'll reveal them if I can't sell them tonight.
>>
New pot tier is 151+. SW gear is level 160. SW is garbage on GMS because even with the new pot tier, it doesn't outweigh just wearing CRA + Tyrants.
>>
>>121344440
Oh, I thought it started at 150. Welp. Also I meant sweet water accessories, otherwise it's probably better to just use the boss stuff.
Speaking of, the ghost exorcist badge is 160 right? It will need a decent hp% potential to beat out the set bonus from the boss stuff it will be losing me, which is why I haven't grabbed mine yet.
>>
>>121344708
Ghost badge is 150. The only final tier potential items you should have are the SW accessories.
>>
>>121344810
Well shit. Guess I'll need multiple %hp lines. Definitely not a priority to grab then. I feel like there's probably a weird mishmash of sets DA's could use that would beat out CRA stuff though, especially if you could get one of those lotus weapons. There's a lot of stuff that gives huge boosts to %hp innately, like the chaos horntail necklace and such. Combined with the fact that I'm nearly certain stars from superior items don't actually give us more benefit, I feel like normal rules don't apply.
>>
I stopped playing Maple before Big Bang even hit. Which of the two in the OP do most here play?
>>
GMS, unfortunately. Go Windia. Private servers are pretty much dead.
>>
>>121345994
I'm not against going back to GMS, I guess. How is it like for completely new characters?
>>
GMS is ezpz now. Shouldn't have too much trouble getting settled.
>>
File: pls dont be poor in the morning.png (637KB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
pls dont be poor in the morning.png
637KB, 1372x796px
Goodnight /msg/
Don't forget to leave the food fight event between floors 11-20. I got 3 droprate coupons from that today, and two yesterday.

>>121346210
Pretty friendly to new players. You hit a wall eventually but it isn't insurmountable. If you study up you can get decent range pretty quick.
>>
>>121346247
>>121346347
Is that wall one of those "temptation to start spending NX" moments or that's not much of a problem these days?
>>
its a paywall, yes. it's pretty negligible these days, though.
>>
>>121346562
Depends on how you look at it. Personally I refuse to spend money on anything that lets you get a benefit in game. The only thing I slide on is a shop because fuck it I like having a shop and outside the FM is ded. If you think of it like that you'll never be tempted, and you can just use mesos to reap the benefits from other people's NX. If you're lazy and would rather pay money to not play video games then I guess you could be a scrib.
Why the fuck would you pay money to play less of a game, I just don't understand
>>
>>121346596
>>121346696
Yeah, I'm of the same opinion. I've never felt tempted before even in other games so I think I'll be okay. So Windia, huh? I'll start downloading it again tomorrow. Thanks guys.
>>
File: imsorrywhat.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
imsorrywhat.png
1MB, 1366x768px
S-Since when did this boss drop such really cool and rare gear? In other channels I got parts of a 130 set as well. He also drops like 50 reindeer milk and sunset dew each channel, so I know where I'm coming when I'm broke lol.

If its an hourly respawn, I'm hopping aboard the Milkdew NPC train to Mesoville.
>>
>>121347126
Harvest the herb you fukboi
>>
>>121347126
What boss is this?
>>
>>121347126
All that is NPC fodder. What's that overall, though? Looks cute.
>>
File: welp.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>121347423

Samurai dude in Zipangu. Getting to him is a bit of a pain in the ass since its through a specific order or portals and whatnot, but you can just google the path. The outfit is the 8th(?) anniversary Maple overall. He also drops the lvl 99 9th anniversary version, as well as a 130 set with nothing worth mentioning.

He also dropped a ton of these, which I didnt even loot on most channels. Looks like I won't need to buy potions anymore...

Anyhoo, I made about 7m clearing all the channels. If it's indeed an hourly spawn, I can see this becoming a very good way of making money for higher leveled poor people.
>>
>>121347567
You should throw out those old cube fragments, its just taking up space. And thank you m8.
>>
>Those Naruto wanted posters
>>
>>121347750

Theyre not coming back I take it? That sucks! Ah well.

Good luck hunting! If anything, this is a great spot to ask a friend or to bring a newbie for killing and looting. The dragon gear that dropped has considerably higher attk than regular 110 gear, even if you have to repair it every once in a while

>tfw I sold a Machlear for 300m just a few years ago and now its just a basic boss drop now

Good ol' Nexon.
>>
well switched to cannoneer
based damage desu
>>
How are Dark Knights on GMS?
>>
Solid. I can't remember if they're slightly better or slightly worse than Heroes at cap.
>>
>>121347912
Some people may still want to buy for anvil purposes.
>>
>>121348413
Slightly worse because of downtime on Sacrifice. However, Final Pact & it's god mode can dish out the most DPS in 20 seconds or how long the duration is. I have little experience with heroes, but I could imagine they are good at dealing consistent damage.
>>
>>121345994
Its eggvival
>>
File: IMG_20151105_172503.jpg (4KB, 57x83px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151105_172503.jpg
4KB, 57x83px
>>
Let's check out this Hayato revamp.
>>
KMST 1.2.023

Aran changes

Updates from 10/29 server update

You can now select the sex for your aran character,as well as new hair (>>121353332 beat me to it anon)\

Many tutorial and intro cutscenes and image stills have been updated

new skill sounds (and enabling of skills without sound) has been added

The input system has been modified to smooth out usage of commands

Command skill sealing feature added, right click a command skill to seal it (oh thank fuck)

Combo accumulated will not deduct during a character death (or will deduct less? It's really unclear)

Combo
Accumulated
Will
Not
Deduct
In
Combat

Rest of the patch notes coming up.
>>
>>121353634
Back to Rien skill added

Kill Combo Advantage now provides additional combo based on the exp acquired from killing an enemy (says experience increase provides rate increase, so I assume that means killing orange shrooms gives 1 or 2 combo while killing OKBs will give 10?)

(Advanced)Combo Abilities: Stat boosts increased, required combo

Combat Step (this one's for you chow): Distance increased, MP consumption increased, effect change

Smash swing: Fix related to being unable to key down to use your three hit combo.

Aero Swing: Same fix

Smash Wave: Error fixed when the skill was used while falling

Body Pressure:Will not be put off if debuffed (? That's what it says, but that doesn't sound right)

Rolling Spin: Damage increase

Final Toss:Effect is changed on the character, Jump height changed.

Fixed an error where your character's jump height was not certain (hopefully this means that half inch jump shit that was broken because of aero swing/lockstep)

http://maplestoryt.nexon.com/MapleStory/Page/GnxPopup.aspx?URL=News/UpdateBoard&maskPageType=2&oidArticle=328

More stuff coming up we're barely getting started.
>>
I'm making aran on egg
>>
>>121353332
Is that her new face too?
>>
>>121354161

Swing Research: Distance of the phantom swing will be increased (the purple shit)

Combo Drain: Not to be turned off by debuff, also HP recovery rate increase.

Final Blow: Command changed, also some enhancements to the range of the skill when used in enhanced mode.

Adrenaline Boost: Attack speed reduction is removed, increase on number of attacks is added

Beyonder:Reduced number of attacks, fixed usage so that the skill is more easily used after smash swing combo.

Storm of Fear:Enemies are pulled in at a greater distance with the whirlwind

Hunter's Targeting: Fixed error where charge time did not increase damage%p

Changed effect for polearm "targeting" icon

Some dynamic mastery bug fixes (the first was overwriting the second)

HIGH DEFENSE:Damage reduction rate is increased

HIGH MASTERY:Critical damage decrease

Area of Maha: MP consumption increased, damage and cooldown reduced

Adrenaline Generator: MP consumption increased, cooldown reduced.

Evan coming up next

Pictures of stuff when my client finishes patching.
>>
who gay here
>>
me
>>
File: exclusive lewd aran.png (2KB, 58x76px) Image search: [Google]
exclusive lewd aran.png
2KB, 58x76px
>>121353332
Eh, I prefer the old Aran hair.
>>
>>121354864
>didn't even get the skin right
>>
aran skin tone is the best in game. is there any way to actually get it on GMS?
>>
File: [BRAND NEW] lewd aran.png (2KB, 58x76px) Image search: [Google]
[BRAND NEW] lewd aran.png
2KB, 58x76px
>>121354897
Is this better, you autist?
>>
>>121354951
much better!
>>121354936
only on an android
>>
>>121354572
Evan

Can select sex and new hair and new face just like aran

skills have new sounds or added sounds if none were in before

fixed error where evan could not teleport in combat (use teleport in attack?)

To Home: Return to Utah's Farm.

Linked Magic:Max MP increase will be added as well as increase in MP gained per level.

Circle of Mana 2: Damage reduction

Circle of Wind: Damage increase

Dragon Swift: Damage and cooldown increased

Swift of Wind: Damage reduced (and something else about a target still getting hit with wind)

Return!: Cooldown reduced

Swift Return:Debuff will work correctly, duration increased.

Sympathy (understanding on max's blog): the buff has been fixed and will now work

Circle of Mana 3:Damage Reduction

Circle of thunder: Damage Increase

Dragon Dive:Damage and Cooldown increase

Dive return: Party buff duration increased

dive of thunder: Reduced number of hits (to 9 I think) and shortened reactivation interval (he attacks more frequently)

Swift of thunder:Damage increase, possible target decrease.

Magic Debris: the generation probability of debris is increased, as well as the amount of time it has before disappearing.

Magic Resistance: the stated resistance features will be added later

Dark Fog:This is another new skill that makes a dark fog that attacks multiple enemies at the same time.
>>
File: Maple0153.jpg (229KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0153.jpg
229KB, 1366x768px
>>121355050
Circle of Mana IV: The damage is INCREASED (what the fuck nexon?)

Circle of Earth:Damage increased

Dragon Breath:Damage and cooldown increased

Breath of Wind: I think they changed it to give you a damage buff during the cooldown period, but i'm not sure. Sorry.

Breath of Earth:Damage Increase, number of attacks Decrease. Skill now also functions as a singular skill split as more enemies appear. The less enemies, the more concentrated the beam becomes.

Breath Return: Damage on the blanket of flames is decreased

Dive of Earth:number of attacks has increased, possible target reduction.

Magic Mastery:Increased min and max crit damage

a BUNCH of hyper skill changes that are mostly redundant compared to skills so i'll let max do that boring shit on to NEW EVENTS
>>
File: Maple0156.jpg (313KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0156.jpg
313KB, 1366x768px
>>121355576
Monster Park

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Spiegeldeagle's monster park has been reorganized into Monster Park REBORN!

it's shit
it's literally red leaf high including shitty p2w 300 nx cost for passes. fuck you.
fuck you GMS

Really it's nothing special, monster park is now a weekly clear thing, you get one run every day, and if you pay 300 maple points you can do another clear. You clear every day for a week you get a special box with presumably shit rewards.
>>
>>121356000
Post new evan face/hairs
>>
File: Maple0158.jpg (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0158.jpg
95KB, 800x600px
>>121356000
oh i'm silly I didn't read the next part, they list the compensation.

Monday:Contains Items used for creation (presumably they mean minerals/herbs) box is called Box of Creation

Tuesday:Reinforcing materials (scroll traces? Maybe flames): Reinforced Box

Wednesday:Improved Prosperity items: Box of Prosperity

thursday:Honor box

Friday:Meso box:Golden box

Saturday:Compensation mixing all the other boxes:Box of the Festival

Sunday:1.5x clear exp, Box contains spirit of the pendant:Box of growth.

>>121356060
Fem evan got the downs.
>>
>>121356321
Looks like Frisk.
>>
>>121356321
Jesus fuck what the hell are those.
>>
File: Maple0159.jpg (301KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0159.jpg
301KB, 1366x768px
>>121356321
Didn't take a picture of aran char creation, and i'm not logging back out, it looks just as bad as evan, don't worry.

The only thing good that came out of this shit change is you can outright buy extreme potions in the commemorative coin shop.

>>121356440
IT'S YOUR SO DESIRED, MUCH REQUESTED EVAN REVAMP
EMBRACE IT ANON, THIS IS WHAT YOU CHOSE.
>>
>>121356475
All they had to do was make slight tweaks to FemEvan's hair/face, not turn her into punky. MaleEvan was already perfection.
>>
>>121356321
Male Evan still looks fine, but holy shit female Evan looks really dorky.

Just stick with the old hairs honestly.
>>
>>121356475
I hope you're still able to grind out the bosses for MPE potions.
>>
File: Maple0160.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0160.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>121356475
Alright back to the good times.

Bounty Hunter Reorganization: New Portal

A new portal has been added for the bounty hunter brothers. Occasionally when killing monsters, you'll find a new portal, emblazoned with flames, sending you into a den of wolves.

When you enter this portal, you'll face off against a flaming wolf spirit (guess this is where fenrir went) for a short period of time. Depending on your level of damage to the beast, you'll be paid experience by polo.

Users will receive a lightbulb above their head to denote a player has entered the wolve's den, if you click it, you can give them additional compensation (or maybe help them, the wording is fuzzy).

The wolf spirit is alive for up to two hours, and if not fought for an extended period it will disappear.

If you log out while fighting the beast, the damage dealt will still be reported. If you reconnect you can receive the reward.

You can enter this portal five times a day, resetting daily at midnight.

Just to take away from the patch for a second I want to point this out. Not even two patches ago they said they were removing the loyal patron program, that rewarded you for throwing NX at the game.

And now they introduced this MVP shit that is literally the same thing, same NX amounts, same everything. I hope this is just a joke for the test server or something.

>>121356823
I couldn't tell ya, i'm overleveled but i'm sure max will let you know.
>>
>>121357071
A new frito portal has been added, dance of courtship is the name of the minigame.

You press a bunch of keys and get a reward. It's like star step I think.

they also inreased the probability of portals appearing, which is really nice because initially, they popped up every like 50 enemies, then on the main server I got one training my luminous up to like 130 from level 35. So hopefully it's a nice balance now.
>>
Second job time.
>>
File: Maple0161.jpg (273KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0161.jpg
273KB, 1366x768px
>>121357181
BOORACK HEYABUN REBORN

A series of events will happen from november 5th to december 2nd (presumably november 12th to december 2nd on main server cause there isn't anything on the main site and it's 11:30 on november 5th.

Changes:

the strength of all monsters has been swung downward.

You can now skip the dogfight in section three if you suck enough to fail it.

You can now skip the crusher chase in act 4 if you're an enormous cocksmoker.

Suu fight of act 6 is weakened. (can be weakened?)

Quest requirements (item, monster) have been moved downward as a whole.

Act 3 dogfight, act 4 crusher chase, and act 6 suu fights have been made easier

You also receive additional awards for completing these sections. 10k honor medal for completing the dogfight, crusher chase and normal suu. (so I guess you can weaken him)

BHREBORN event:

Clear act 1:pyongpyong jelly hats (those little jelly monsters that are all cubic I think) and a fusion anvil

Clear act 4: George riding

Clear act 6: Mini black heaven riding, black heaven riding chair, black heaven damage skin
>>
so i got lied to

i came back to windia and to clarify im not bitching about the game being insanely easier, damage whoring and pay to win, i was up for getting used to all the crap

but its 100% dead
no players in no cities
to clarify, im in windia
>>
>>121357941
i know i said windia twice
but isnt it supposed to be the healthiest world and everyones transfering to it
>>
File: Maple0167.jpg (220KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0167.jpg
220KB, 1366x768px
>>121357723
General game changes:

Zakum boss map has been modified, is smaller, more intuitive, and looks a fuckton less empty.

unrelated but they fixed the slope fuckery on combat step. Which is nice for me.

>>121358015
No, see, that's why I thought those stupid fucking polls were a bad idea. Windia has the largest /msg/ population on GMS. But that means nothing if none of them play anymore. Scania, as always is most populated world.
>>
>>121358015
Why do people assume everyone is transferring to Windia? Everyone I know is staying put and are actually working on characters in Scania to bring back items to sell to make a profit.
>>
File: Maple0166.jpg (210KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0166.jpg
210KB, 1366x768px
>>121358050 (here's the map without zakum being ugly)
Maximum character slots has been changed from 36 to 40.

the tutorial for the following classes has been made a little bit more convenient:

Adventurer
Dual Blades
Knights of Cygnus
Mikhail
Xenon
>>
>>121357941
At the very least me and chow will be there in a week when the transfer happens, so just try to hang around til then and get used to the new game
>>
>>121358050
>>121358112
my other character is in scania,
im not arguing about which world is better im saying every world is clearly dead
you can play for hours and see 5 people
>>
>>121358112
If you don't have down roots already, there's no point to moving to Windia./msg/ has been rather misleading the past few weeks, though. Go to Windia if you want to play with /msg/ on a dead server. Go Scania if you want to play with other people. Someone stick this in the OP next thread.
>>
>>121358230
Why would you want to play with /msg/ is what baffles me.
>>
>>121358230
No point in not moving*, sorry. If your server is dead, may as well go to Windia because you can't go to Scania.

>>121358305
I have no idea, you faggots all quit after two weeks no matter if it's official or a private server. Any /msg/ guild will always come down to there being less than a dozen regulars.
>>
>>121358305
Sorry, that came out as pretty direct - what I wanted to say is "why would anyone want to play with /msg/"
>>
>>121358387
then why the fuck are you here

discuss? you know everything about the game, so do we, you can discuss with your faggoty guildies
>>
File: Maple0171.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0171.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
>>121358156
Skipping past the MVP shit because it's literal p2w garbage.

there's a new cash shop feature called the goddess of chance. Basically she puts up 4 random items at 50% off, for 24 hours, they can be bought only once per showing. they also supposedly added "white additional cubes", but I don't see them. I think they'll basically be buyable flames though.
>>
>>121358696
no, i dont, if the discussion here is good enough you shouldnt have a problem playing with the people here

and there are no memes in either guild, theyre both fucking dead

but to each their own
>>
File: Maple0172.jpg (251KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0172.jpg
251KB, 1366x768px
>>121358580
My mistake I mistranslated. She shows up to each person individually (an effect on the middle of the screen I thought showed to everyone), and lasts for 4 hours once you accept her event notification. She sells the most popular items, not random, and then occasionally will have a new lineup of items not sold in the store, or no longer sold, something like that.

The aran and evan events will bei n the next post, here's the shit you get for making a new aran/evan.
>>
desu the last populated /msg/ guild i was in was full of literal children, mouthbreathers, and memespouters. it's not really worth joining unless you're that desperate for companionship. you'd be better off finding a pub guild that isn't completely garbage.
>>
Does the Windian group even post anymore?
>>
>>121358836
Existing aran/evans get a ring of kinship (ring of clan?), the equivalent to a HTR, new aran/evan hair and face coupons.

2nd job completion, 3 1-hour double EXP coupons, 300 unagi, level 30 equipment box, 300 clear water, lilin aura ring/onyx dragon glasses, another HTR

3rd job completion: more double EXP coupons, 300 reindeer milk, 300 dawn dew, aran/evan hero feather, level 60 equip box.

4th job: more coupons, 300 dawn dew, 300 reindeer milk, some mastery books (2 20, 2 30), , curious meso bag (meso sack), legendary secret box (no clue what this is)

120: level 100 exp potion.

and that's it. I didn't post skill fixes cause I don't play classes and max will have pretty pictures and shit anyway so just wait for him.
>>
>>121359112
hi
>>
>>121358050
>>121358156
>no platforms
excuse u nexon??
>>
>>121358927
thats what you get for joining 2spooky
>>
>server maintenance literally right when WARNING appears
>>
>>121359262
Yep. Don't know why I bother. This goes for private servers too, btw.
>>
File: Maple0173.jpg (252KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0173.jpg
252KB, 1366x768px
>>121359215
I don't play many classes*, hah.

and I was right it is a kinship ring for existing characters.
>>
>>121358050
>>121358156
>area isn't sloped anymore
Might as well not zakum ever again
>>
>this whole thread has become HoneyBoingos blog
>ugly avatar and shit equips

trip please so I can filter your posts
>>
>>121359435
>not liking 2nd cutest /msg/
>>
>>121359564
whos the cutest?
>>
>>121359564
I wonder how much samefagging you're doing. Then again /msg/ never really had standards in the first place.
>>
File: 1076.jpg.png (3KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
1076.jpg.png
3KB, 80x80px
>>121359658
Who else?
>>
>>121359863
literal garbage
>>
egg waiting yu
2kowai await u
big deeps 4 u
eggvival
>>
>>121359856
>being this salty
>>
This general should just die
>>
>>121360178
it shouldve stayed dead back in december. i want to find and hang whoever restarted it.
>>
>>121360178
You first.
>>
>>121360356
*raises paw*
>>
>>121353479
Don't. I had a hayato from way back when at level 167 and it's still pretty lame.
>>
>>121360164
nice meme word desu senpai
>>
>>121360525
he says while spouting more memes
>>
>>121360621
Old memes > new shit memes
>>
except people have been saying salty since way before desu senpai and shit became popular.
>>
File: 1446299079825.jpg (354KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446299079825.jpg
354KB, 800x800px
>>121360356
blame it on GMSfags turning it into a blogzone talking about pointless shit, claiming Windia is active when most people report it as dead
>>
>>121360956
no one said windia was alive, just that it has the most /msg/s playing it. every gms server is dead except scania, that should be common knowledge.
>>
>>121361006
When is that world jumping thing? I feel like everyone is gonna jump ship to one world.
>>
>>121361542
no one's going to jump ship anywhere for the most part. Also it's next week.
>>
>>121361654
Why wouldn't they. Don't they wanna be with the others? I feel like /msg/ should pick one world.
>>
because theyd have to remake every link skill, establish new connections and all that jazz. plus ive been on mardia since 2006. if you want to play with me, you move to MY world, im not moving to yours
>>
did those kft and omega sector revamps ever get finished?
>>
>>121362972
KFT was revamped and opened in the reboot series of patches. Omega sector is supposedly next on the chopping block but that could be years and years before we ever see it.
>>
>>121361654
>Honeybingo confirmed moving
>Chow confirmed moving
>Chow's guild confirmed moving
>Aiiro confirmed moving
>Nyaran confirmed moving
>Nobody is going to windia
>>
>>121363416
>For the most part
>>
>>121362141
Hi Krick.
>>
>>121363472
What are you talking about? That's most the general right there.
>>
>>121363472
That's most of /msg/ m8.
The only big people I can think of are Shag and Booty I guess. Everyone else is already in Windia.
>>
nope, try again.
>>
>>121363534
>>121363564
i thought there were more people here. this general can get 80+ unique posters on a good day.
>>
>>121363691
People who don't play the game and PServ fags. Not to mention phone posters.
>>
>>121363691
You have to remember that there are some who don't post as frequently or attention whore as much as the others, and there are also people who exclusively play private servers or maplestory 2. Not to mention other anons like JMS anon or CRTL on kms
>>
>>121363838
Nobody plays MS2, I just want to make that perfectly apparent. Literally nobody. pigfucker zelkova even stopped playing it.
>>
>>121359261
Gotta dodge hands
>>
>>121363564
RIP Phred, JaRule, and Oso. Hopefully shag joins you in hel* soon enough.
>>
>want to move to windia
>friend doesn't want to move to windia

I'm not a complete asshole, but I'm about to drop this friendship for a more dedicated experience.
>>
>>121365873
Phred is already in Windia, no idea who the other two are.
>>
>>121366757
>Being this new
>>
>>121356321
Is there a pic of the new male aran?
>>
Interesting that JMS is also having World Leap and a name change event, along with Dark Totems. I would ask if anyone was interested in a JMS stream, but there isn't enough unique content to warrant interest to be honest.
>>
Maple soon boyos
>>
>>121371054
GMS is already up.
>>
File: Maple0047.jpg (236KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0047.jpg
236KB, 1366x768px
>>121371396
Time for fun
>>
>>121372373
>ink and wash name ring
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
>>
File: a1.png (29KB, 156x156px) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
29KB, 156x156px
>>121360356

it was me
reviving the general was a mistake
btw i'm already dead
>>
File: 41954337.png (3MB, 1398x2103px) Image search: [Google]
41954337.png
3MB, 1398x2103px
>>121363784

faggot who hasn't touched maple in nearly a year reporting in

hell, when i revived the general i had already quit ms i just wanted to shitpost
>>
File: evan.png (159KB, 511x582px) Image search: [Google]
evan.png
159KB, 511x582px
>>121356664
Yeah, the new artwork didn't seem like they toned down his bed head THAT much.
>>
File: Evan.jpg (545KB, 1300x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Evan.jpg
545KB, 1300x1800px
>>121373597
I guess maybe a little bit..
>>
File: Maple0052.jpg (243KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0052.jpg
243KB, 1366x768px
Better luck next time
>>
>>121354161
>smash wave turns into combo fenrir during adrenaline
Alright that's cute. Looks like the movement between swings is a bit longer now.
Adrenaline's getting bumped down from 1500 requirement to 1000, so that's nice. Looks like it adds two hits to everything a la Battle Master.
On a more important note, you still lose combo through deactivity. The decay period is around ten seconds now though, so there's that.

>>121355576
Shame about no damage buffs behind BoW, but I guess Earth's supposed to be the bossing skill here. Really liking the new Mana Circle sfx.
>>
>>121375445
blown the fuck out
>>
File: Aran.jpg (297KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Aran.jpg
297KB, 1024x768px
Aran was always silly because that's not what the in game NPC outfit looked like.
I think that's the blizzard outfit they're wearing or something.
>>
File: aran.png (170KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
aran.png
170KB, 563x600px
I'm sure new Aran and Evan nx outfits will come alongside the new Resistance outfits.
>>
when 2spooky revival

gms blog post scum need not apply
>>
>>121376568
Just you fucking wait anon
I'll make you eat those words
>>
>>121380506
I hope you do.
>>
>5m warus
>no special shop
its ok since a+ monsters require fkcing 130k to extend the potential for 2 weeks
>>
what is the meaning of eggvival
>>
Evan/Aran update can't come fast enough. Getting to 160 on evan to unlock the rest of the skills was gay
>>
File: uDREIPm.png (7KB, 838x74px) Image search: [Google]
uDREIPm.png
7KB, 838x74px
literally every gms player ever
>>
>>121383217
>gms
>looking super cool
>>
File: Heroes.jpg (30KB, 761x90px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
30KB, 761x90px
The coolest.
>>
Why does Egg keep crashing?
>>
Is it possible to fail food fight? I got through all 30 stages in a few minutes, doesn't seem like there are any real obstacles.
Also, do I have to be in the level range of the turkeys to get blue eggs? Where the hell do I even find them for 200+?
>>
>>121385487
Seriously a certain spot in El Nath keeps doing it. What the fuck?
>>
>>121385487
You keep counting them before they hatch.
>>
>all this shit about evan and aran
>o talk of links

Wow. They're really keeping those shit awful links? a 5 attack link skill like Hayato has would be more welcome than this shit,
>>
>>121385827
It thematically fits that Aran, the master of combos would impart a mastery over the generic combo mechanic.
>>
>>121385827
>longer lasting 2x exp from runes
>more exp from beads when you're grinding
they're great link skills. I wouldn't take them over a demon avenger or anything but they're perfectly fine. Great for quick-leveling alts too. Paired with a mercedes and zero card that could be super quick.
>>
File: Maple0054.jpg (245KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0054.jpg
245KB, 1366x768px
Thats better
>>
>>121385978
Anything thematically firs anything
With thematic reasoning, Demon Avenger's link should boost HP and Resistance should boost status resistance but they don't so whatever
>>
>>121386102
WE DID IT BROS TYRANT GLOVES FOR EVERYONE IN NO TIME
>>
>>121354161
Ah oh geez, I already switched classes again.
Oh well.
Sounds fun, might try it again when it comes to GMS.
>>
>>121386096
An additional one minute of 2x exp from runes is not a fucking good link skill
>>
>>121387410
It'll make it a lot easier to bring rune bonuses into boss fights for even more exp.
That's sort of its value-add.
>>
Why does Maple crash everyone once in a while in the middle of a screen change? It only happens while going from portal to portal and it absolutely freezes/crashes my pc which automatically reboots. Any Ideas? Please help Im desperate and rebooting your pc every 20 mins isn't fun at all
>>
>>121386102
I wonder if windia has the same luck with successes because god damn. We could all just pick up and move to your server and be set for fucking life
>>
>>121388767
That sounds like a RAM issue. I know GMS got a new antihack recently so that could very well be the cause of it. I don't think I ever had full out PC crashes though, I did have the game close during screen change every now and then though.
>>
>>121389625
Is there anything I can do about it? I've googled but I only get people whose game just crashes either from lag or something else but not their whole computer. Mine does'nt even lag. It just closes.
>>
>>121389897
I honestly couldn't tell you. Try playing a private server, see what happens, it'll be pretty obvious if the crashes don't happen on a pserver that it's the new antihack.
>>
>>121354572

>Beyonder:Reduced number of attacks

Why? Did we get a new bossing skill or what? DONT NERF OUR MAIN SKILL AFTER 170 NEXON
>>
>>121391823
beyonder got turned into the 4th job main attack mate. you chain from triple swing to FB to beyonder. It was a little wonky and pretty strong, so the nerf was well deserved, especially with the technical buffs aran also got like much slower combo decay, lower combo necessary to hit enhanced mode and some other shit.
>>
>>121391823
Get on so we can do stuff
>>
So is Aran actually good now?
>>
>>121392053

Ye :^)

>>121391983

So it's no longer a hyper and now requires us to do the slow, low lines of triple swing as well?

I really hope I'm missing something here amongst the patch notes. Was triple swing buffed accordingly? Right now its only 2 lines and chaining it with two attacks afterwards is going to be a pain with moving targets.
>>
File: Maple0150.jpg (225KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0150.jpg
225KB, 1366x768px
>>121392089
Verily.

Have you guys just missed my blogposting the last like 10 threads or what?

They're right up there with old zero on the "jesus fucking christ SO MANY BUTTONS" scale, and while they don't do quite as much damage as old zero, they're still very strong, and get even stronger if you use combo inputs.
>>
>>121392343
Swing automatically becomes final blow for the second and third activations.
BB loses a hit from the last patch, but it has an extra line from hypers too. So it's the same as it was prior to the revamp.
>>
>>121392343
You can just do final blow into beyonder if you'd like. triple swing is also insanely fast now. The entire class was revamped mate.

Here have some shitty crop footage from 1.2.022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-yb3Kc-VR4
A lot changed in the most recent patch that happened yesterday but the footage still shows off the new aran fairly well.
>>
>>121367619
>but there isn't enough unique content to warrant interest to be honest.
tell jMSanon to draw waifus and characters of people in the stream and expect BIG FOLLOWINGS
>>
File: go.png (19KB, 610x281px) Image search: [Google]
go.png
19KB, 610x281px
>>121360525
Go back to the other general.
>>
File: Maple0055.jpg (247KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0055.jpg
247KB, 1366x768px
Good times to be had soon. Or it could fail again, who knows
>>
>>121395225
so how does invasion work anyway, do you just like show up to kritias and start killing shit or is it like a pq in that you have to be in a special map with other people?
>>
File: ayy.png (282KB, 920x312px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
282KB, 920x312px
I couldnt resist trying the machine again

this time i was not disappoint
>>
>>121395363
You show up and kill shit. To contribute you have to pick up drops which is how you do damage
>>
>>121395542
>that 2x
i wouldn't have spent that money. What class is the belt for?
>>
>>121396417
warrior
>>
>>121396561
Well at least you got the PSOK right away.
Maybe you can scrape together a couple hundred mil.
>>
>>121396829
>couple of hundred mil
At least on Scania that belt is 3.8b
>>
Just joined Extalia as a Demon Slayer. Can anyone tell me what to kill for better equips or give me some spare junk that's better than literally nothing? I'm level 90. I have Illbis for trade too I guess.
>>
>>121388795
>I wonder if windia has the same luck with successes
You're lucky if you can even do one.
>>
Hard Magnus is the exact same fight except he has much higher numbers and his green balls one shot, right? Any other changes?
>>
You know seeing all these people hanging around sleepywood takes me back to when elites first came out, but now seeing all these conceited flashy fucking asshole henehoes take over the place and just be absolute shit to everyone and everything while trying to d/c people just pisses me off. I miss how it used to be with hunters
>>
does 2x quest booster work with maple leaf high? Since you are talking to npcs
>>
>>121397689
Its better used with a zero. Using it outside of that class isn't really worth the nx to exp ratio
>>
>>121397849
ok
>>
File: Maple0063.jpg (228KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0063.jpg
228KB, 1366x768px
Surprise!! The two of us failed
>>
Max has posted the new KMST notes.

http://orangemushroom.net/2015/11/05/kmst-ver-1-2-023-aran-and-evan-changes/#comment-140695

I missed the line about monsters not dropping ticket pieces, and MPE being closed temporarily. That's some good shit.
>>
>want to give a shot on marvel machine
>realize doubling is only 1k NX
>but you can't add 6k to your account, only increments of 5k

What jewery.
>>
>>121399108
It's only 4900 for a spin anon!
>>
>>121399278
I can't buy 5900 NX then. I have fucking 800 leftover in my account, I'm sorta mad
>>
>>121399505
>>121399108
>go to the website
>purchase NX
>LOL SORRY YOU CAN ONLY BUY MARVEL SPINS WITH "THIS" PAYMENT OPTION
What the fuck? I swear to fuck if Nexon doesn't refund me
>>
>>121400085
read the announcement before making these type of decisions
it said no nx credit
>>
>>121400085
dont feel too bad anon, i made the same mistake
at least you can use the credit to buy cubes for the inevitable miracle time
>>
>>121400325
I didn't realize there was a difference, this is the only thing that's ever done this

Apparently they refuse to change it and will never, ever issue a refund
So I literally just threw 5 dollars away, how fucking stupid.

Why is it even prepaid only in the first place?
>>
>>121400521
I don't even play GMS, I was just wanted to do a marvel spin for the hell of it.
>>
>>121400556
because in the past during cube sales, kids would literally steal credit cards to charge the limit of NX credit (like $600 across all ways to charge), and then nexon would not only have to refund the money (because the parents don't care if the account gets banned and they would sue), but they'd face legal action even if they complied.

so they made the golden snail club, which turns nx credit into nx prepaid if you spend like ~$200 a month on NX credit for a few months consecutively. A rich friend of mine also got it by capping out NX credit in one day, then buying about $600 more of karma koin in the same day.
>>
>>121400556
They favor it for some reason.
I think it's because you used to be able to get credit for free.
Credit is extremely restricted in what it can do.
>>
>>121400903
>>121400556
it's because of chargebacks
kids would buy cubes, trade item, cube it, trade back -> charge back money
>>
File: Maple0412.jpg (271KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0412.jpg
271KB, 1366x768px
>a/w 16b
for that? are you shitting me? it's not even scrolled, what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>121401620
who cares about scrolled
it's epic kek
not even unique
>>
>>121401620
People really really fucking want tyrant gloves. He probably won't get that much during marvel though
>>
>>121400556
Just charge it back if you don't care about the account and the 5 means that much to you
>>
>>121401620
do you fucking sit there staring at your store window hoping someone will buy shit? Why did you even see that?
>>
>>121402697
I just put the shop up and changed the name when i saw it
I only look back on maple to check if it crashed or something
>>
>>121401620
Considering that clean tylent lycaon were selling for 13b in MYBCKN, 16b does seem like an overstretch.
>it's not icog'd for the fullest potential
>not even hammered.
>>
>>121403091
All the more reason we should be doing it together then right?
Fucking jews charging for multi client
>>
>>121403918
I'm not in Windia or won't be going to Windia.
>>
When does double reward points start?
>>
>>121397425
Hmag is literally the same as nmag, but with 120b hp and 40 respawns. Enjoy.
>>
>>121404241
But ohana anon
Its not an ohana without all of you
You're all my friends and I like each and every one of you
Even royals anon
>>
>>121407828
Nothing else one shots? Okay good, so all I need is range then. Thanks. 1mil is entry level for him, right?
>>
>>121407968
It really comes down to what class you're playing, and how well you actually play it.
You can start doing him a lot earlier with the right boss damage, ied, and attack speed.
>>
>>121407968
depends what class, and how much pdr/boss damage you got
>>
HOW 2 FIX GROUP PLAY

Option 1: Entirely instanced loot, each player gets their own drops

Option 2: Commerci PQ style play, each boss is allowed to be killed the same amount of times as the players required so each member gets their own run

Option 3: Add group mode for each boss. Have it force you to be in a group to enter like RA, but have that kill be on a separate cooldown from the current versions of the boss. Allows you to solo bosses as well as challenge them with a group for added benefit

UR WELCUM NIXON
>>
>>121408438
multiclienting.
>>
>>121408438
3 is good. 1 is standard for high value drops in all actual content like CRA and lotus. Shitty bosses that haven't been updated since they came out, like gollux, don't follow the rules though. Same with commerci, because they're not spawned from KMS.

I really like the 3rd idea though. That should most definitely be a thing.
>>
egggival wwu
>>
File: a.png (54KB, 615x258px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
54KB, 615x258px
It's been a while. Post em.
>>
>>121408710

When you start sabotaging content because you can't be assed to moderate your game, that's when people stop playing it
>>
File: ss (2015-11-05 at 09.25.43).png (17KB, 113x105px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-05 at 09.25.43).png
17KB, 113x105px
>>121411346
but egg has multiclient and 3k online
>>
>There are very few similarities between Dawnveil and any of rmz's servers. The things that are similar is cause it was a good idea on his part or its something that he didn't actually code because he did not work alone for a very long time. I'm done arguing this as well.

I'll say it one last time, rmz and anyone from his current server is not and will never be affiliated with our server. I read some of the suggestion threads and its like "take this from ellinia, take this from extalia", and then you talk about similarities.

It's over, Dawnveil devs on suicide watch

https://forum.dawnveil.net/index.php?threads/dawnveil-speculation-and-thoughts-input-wanted.129/page-3
>>
File: Keys.png (119KB, 616x366px) Image search: [Google]
Keys.png
119KB, 616x366px
>blew up the fafnir split edge I got for 10m with a pot scroll
>they're 30m in the FM now
NOPE. Fuck off goys.
>>121410996
I don't think I've changed anything recently.
>>
>>121411965

Not registering
does it look like a good server
>>
Does anyone play on Broa? I'm looking for someone or a guild to do some bosses with. 181 demon slayer with 100k range
>>
>>121415936
Some else does
Move to windia
>>
Do you buy pre-enhanced equipment or make your own?
>>
File: ss (2015-11-05 at 08.50.46).png (45KB, 855x275px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-05 at 08.50.46).png
45KB, 855x275px
What the fuck
Did they port this directly from 2006
>>
>>121417176
yes. they've had it every year.
>>
>>121415936
I play on Broa. Currently not logged in but I'm usually on for at least a couple minutes a day every day. There's a world transfer event coming up though, so if you have six or less characters you should jump ship to Windia like a few other dorks are doing.
>>121417176
>still haven't seen a cyberturkey
>still haven't gotten a blue egg
>>
>>121417575
Looks like you aren't getting that 50k or a nebulite box
>>
>>121416735
I guess I make my gear, but I'm pretty low risk about it. This is the only item I've put many resources into. Buying shielding scrolls with reward points to perfectly gollux scroll it. So far it's 2 for 2, lucky me.
Speaking of, do elite mobs/bosses drop shielding scrolls like they do protection scrolls? I don't want to wait months to finish this thing.

>>121417176
Hey now anon, it gave me a whole entire 50k.
>>
>>121396417
>wouldn't have spend 1k nx for a chance at a second tyrants or another psok
>>
>>121407968
I don't think nmag has the stupid green gas shit, so there is that to watch out for.
>>
>>121413075
Looks like the devs are starting to lash out at the community which only means they aren't ready to make it successful. Can't blame that half the ellinia forumbois already signed up and shutting up dawnveil with their normalfag memes.

It's either gonna be a big hit or a total letdown like novus
>>
>>121418958
No no, I assure you he does. He does.
>>
wats da bes class to roll in eggstalia
>>
>>121419236
Jett
>>
>>121419236
marksd man / wild hunter fotm
>>
>>121419236
wild hunter
>>
>>121419236
If we're talking about bossing:
Top 5 best:
Wild Hunter
Night Lord
Shadower
Dark Knight
Mercedes

Honorable mention to Buccaneer for being low-funding friendly, great for a starter class

Top 5 worst:
Demon Avenger
Jett
Corsair
Demon Slayer
Bishop

Stay clear of Cygnus Knights and Mages, their Elemental Expert/Reset bullshit is getting hit with the nerf bat hard in an upcoming patch
>>
>>121420570
>Demon
>worst
Just because edgy BRs use them doesn't make them bad.
>>
>>121421246
I say Demon Avenger is the absolute worst in the game because I've heard HP translates to damage really inefficiently, like you're better off rolling literally anything else in the game it's that bad.

Demon Slayer is better, but has a low weapon multiplier, and their strongest DPS cooldown Blue Blood has a long downtime.
>>
>>121421593
What do you mean by weapon multiplier?
>>
>>121420570
>night lord over walker
>Mercedes
what the fuck is with egg
>>
>fighting magnus
>shave off 30-40% easily
>die once
>get fucked for the rest of the time because as soon as I start rebuffing some superfast purple meteor comes down and shits on me
>happens 10 times before I get tired of this bullshit and alt+f4
>can't even post properly because captcha is being fucking ridiculous and not showing me all 9 images and is creating an infinite side scrollbar each time I try to scroll to see the rest of it and i have to move the quick reply box to the middle of the screen like a savage

fuck this shit
>>
>>121421760
I'm pretty sure some of them are wrong, like I think Cannon got nerfed to 1.5, but it's the best I can find:
http://www.basilmarket.com/Post-Red-Weapon-Multipliers-Thread-b4EYA-1

>>121421798
That's mostly my personal opinion, going by how well they scale with funding. Mercedes got buffed recently and has a lot of passive +%damage now, and still hits a lot of lines.
>>
>>121421593
You're forgetting that you gain health on level up independent of spending stat points. DAs effectively get more stat points than other classes. On top of that they get minor bonuses from strength, and additionally you are wrong.
>>
>>121422220
str is a secondary star for diarrhea avengers tho
that barely even counts

that's like saying bandits are great because str improves their range
>>
>>121422161
I hope you realize that merc's shitload of TD is precisely why she doesn't scale well with funding. BM wins out, both in scaling and overall lines per second.
And DA's problem isn't a poor hp to damage ratio, it's the 500k hp cap. And reboot fixes that.
>>
>>121422037
20% is when the fight starts anon. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The far left/right corners are a gamble, you won't get hit by green smoke but you can very easily get locked in by balls. Personally I like to get my first set of buffs in the left corner, then escape out and get the second set in an area without many balls. You can use the few seconds during the second set to lure him to your preferred spot too.
Magnus makes me rip my dick off angry but I think it's the best fight in the game, at least from what I've seen. It can be total bullshit but it's still pretty fun once you get used to it.

>>121422426
I'm not saying they're great because of the strength thing, just that it's something to keep in mind. Also this >>121422615

The only conversion that's a bit iffy is star force. DA's get more benefit out of most things than other characters. Like the health from even an A rank set of character cards is effectively 15 main stat points, and the previously mentioned natural HP gain on level up.
>>
>>121422615
bruh merc is still like 30lines per second
at cap merc is still good not to mention retarded easy to fund nowadays
>>
>>121423059
Merc barely hits 10m lines at 2m~2m range. There are much more effective usages of your funds.
>>
>>121423213
not true
http://youtu.be/B3WG6j1CPgc
>>
>>121423059
Cap literally does not matter if your class is too bad to reach cap even with obscene funding.

>>121423802
>GMS
>>
There's an actual, literal madman on Egg who mains Jett. How can anyone not drop this class after 120? Falling Stars is the only good skill so far and it lasts too short and has a fucking CD.
>>
>>121423925
let's see dream code THIS
http://youtu.be/8s9Xep7BHKo
>>
>>121424053
Planet Buster is cool as fuck and they get a fullscreen mob positioner but it doesn't mean anything because Jett fucking sucks
>>
>>121423802
This hasn't disproved my statement in the slightest.
>>
>>121424383
Seems like that boss would be a huge pain in the ass if you weren't capping.
>>
Oh, Core Aura still only has 1 rank at 70. Bye to this poo class.
>>
time for lewds?
>>
even corsairs are dog shit
why remove no cool down BS
>>
File: 81MNWRMoBtL._SL1500_.jpg (156KB, 1500x1281px) Image search: [Google]
81MNWRMoBtL._SL1500_.jpg
156KB, 1500x1281px
>>121425082
Nah.
>>
>>121424572
>>121424770
http://youtu.be/O8US2VhuOhw
>>
>>121426402
>Watching those hp bars melt

She's truly insane if you have the money for it, but on gms nobody really does, and it will never make up for her mobbing
>>
File: bestlinkskill.png (55KB, 242x136px) Image search: [Google]
bestlinkskill.png
55KB, 242x136px
>>121425053
you wont be missed
>>
>>121426402
And how, exactly, does this show that funding Mercedes will not cost you the mortgage?
If you're trying to prove that she's got good lines at cap, that's already been established hours ago. But if you compare her to the other high end archers, it's really not that impressive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Azctj7XkJo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zwnJbF0SY
>>
You know we haven't seen a video of a kinesis solo'ing cvellum or anything yet. Where are those at?
>>
File: 1445851724321.png (236KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445851724321.png
236KB, 650x720px
>>121427001
they have gay playstyle tho
>>
>>121427247
trying to hit cap with bpm is a good way to realize you hate yourself
>>
>>121427247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zVGlELOB1E
>>
File: Untitled.png (93KB, 1022x932px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
93KB, 1022x932px
>>121425082
>>
>>121428274
is that a moonbeam android?
>>
>>121425053
Even at level 2 it' still totally random and you'll never get anything good.
>>121426402
>even capping with Merc the HP bar still drains super slow
How much HP does that fucker have? Also what music is that?
>>121428274
How hard is it to cap with kinesis compared to anything else? Not that I have any idea of what's easy to do it with.
>>
>>121429604
C. Vellum is a huge HP sponge with a fuckton of PDR.
>>
Please help I am a retard who can't use the maker skill properly
How do I get monster crystals? I break down equipment right? How do I do that?
Also is there a wiki for Extalia? I don't know a damn thing about this server.
>>
>>121429805
>Maker skill
Please don't do this to me, man. Please don't. That shit got replaced ages ago and I'm damn glad it did.
>>
>>121429942
Whatever you wanna call it, Crafting then. Just help me please.
>>
>TFW didn't get in the Dawnveil beta
>>
>>121429604
Seven lines of 150%, and a standard set of damage passives. You might have an easier time capping with Arrow Blaster.
>>
>>121430096
Which craft are you trying to use?
>>
>>121430815
I was trying to make a pauldron I got a blueprint for but I didn't know how to get the materials to make it.
Whatever, fuck minmaxing when I'm just gonna quit within 2 weeks anyway.
>>
>>121431721
>minmax
>using crafted items
>>
>>121431947
Yeah I'm guessing boss drops are better for those categories anyway. But I'm unfunded, it's unlikely I'll be strong enough to even get those drops.
>>
>people stilla rguing best bossing class
hasn't it been a established fact that phantom is the best?
>heals for potion cd bosses
>insane mobility
>set up turrets and go to the corner and afk
>dark sight to prevent any bullshit noss mechanics
you can't go wrong with phantom if you can farm him to 2m2m, ezy solo on all bosses
>>
>>121432101
>maplestory
>strong enough for end game drops
>>
>>121432278
Doesn't have a bind, teleport gets a cooldown, drain gets shit on, takes ten years to buff.
Just roll WH.
>>
>insane mobility
thieves have worse mobility than bowmen and most pirates and they don't even get shadow partner
>>
>>121432595
>>121432278
demon slayer still has better mobility LOL
>>
File: 1446130243913.gif (499KB, 169x271px) Image search: [Google]
1446130243913.gif
499KB, 169x271px
>>121432595
>half your lines deal less than the damage cap
>this is a good thing
>>
>>121432824
can't be bothered to look for a bait image in my folder but you're retarded
>>
>>121431721
You'll quit after 2 weeks because you aren't trying to minmax

>>121432101
>Unfunded
>Can't afford basic sets

This isn't 2007 anon. Get yourself cracked/solid gollux stuff, CRA stuff, and fill in everything else you can with the boss set for now. How many mesos you got?
>>
>>121433003
>cracked/solid gollux stuff, CRA stuff
I don't even know what those are. I have 2m atm.
>>
>>121433173
Chaos Root Abyss gear, and gollux accessories. What level are you?
>>
>>121433893
>>
>>121434785
You should really have more than 2mil at 105, but it seems like you went into this without much prior knowledge. I don't have time to type up specifics but some basic advice: elite boss hunt while you level, keep cubic blades, do Tot's tutorial for the sheep pet to auto pick up for you, kill Hilla twice every day for a chance at the blackheart pet for free. What world are you on?
>>
ONE
HUNDRED
BILLION
>>
>>121435179
>10 prime scrolls
>80% boss damage
>Thief
>12% damage
>No bonus potential
>No
>Bonus
>Potential

Shit garbage Nah but that's cray
>>
>>121435179
>not gms
>>
>>121435179
>TD line
>No BPot
>No stars
>No addpot
Absolute garbage.
>>
>>121432278
>heals for potion cd bosses
doesn't pet heal bypass that? Cool glitch I think
>>
>>121434984
Eh, I'm playing Extalia.
>>
File: z.png (110KB, 618x372px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
110KB, 618x372px
>>121410996
Can almost play with 1 hand.
>>
I haven't played Maple since 2010 so I'm still getting familiar with all the new things/items. Just reached 190 on my DK, but am still unsure on equipment progression. What am I aiming for in the end? Right now I just have the Lionheart set, Berserk Chain, the Ghost Ship badge, and Blazing Sun accessories just by going off what others say in-game. I'm on Extalia.
>>
>>121440258
Anyone who's going to give you advice on this game probably just plays gMS, so there's a different sense of progression.
Just use the guides in the egg forums.
>>
When Dawnveil arrives in beta, send screen, post info, let us know all about it.

There can be a dream, or another egg.
>>
anyone play on pad?
>>
girl penises aren't gay fuck you
>>
File: 1442214362620.png (111KB, 468x545px) Image search: [Google]
1442214362620.png
111KB, 468x545px
goodnight /msg/
>>
>>121440865
As far as I'm aware, I'm the only one that browses /msg/ that's gotten into the beta so far.
>>
>>121444145
Dawnveil mod circlejerk has already been established, not surprising if only one person from here has gotten in.
>>
>>121444487
What do you mean?
>>
>>121444512
What do you think it means? This shit is seldom ever actually random.
>>
why would a Ghost Ship Exorcist be better than red warrior badge?
can you pot the ghost ship one?
>>
>>121444512
Circlejerk gets their keys first. Circlejerk hangers on gets more keys. Then only like ten random guys get the leftover keys so they can say it's fair.

>>121445675
Yes.
>>
>>121445726
Most of the keys have just been to random people. There's still like 100 keys left.
>>
>>121446008
>Implying
>>
>>121446035
I'm part of the circlejerk, I know these things
>>
>>121446008
Even if this were true, how are Dawnveil keys handled? I'd be willing to try and get one to post in the thread if that were a thing that could happen.
>>
>>121446425
Join the circlejerk(post a bunch in the forums, use the Discord). Otherwise you're basically just throwing it up to chance. It says right in the beta key thread that people who are more involved in the community have a better chance of getting keys. Beta only lasts a week anyways, so you may as well just wait for the official release.

There MIGHT be an open beta, but nothing confirmed.
>>
>If you are banned on the forum as a result of accumulating too many infraction points, your game account will share the same ban as your forum account.
Dropped.

>>121446425
Beta starts today, it's probably too late.
>>
>>121446586
Luigi says no OBT.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-05 at 11.51.59).png (8KB, 346x90px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-05 at 11.51.59).png
8KB, 346x90px
>>121446895
Yeah, he just said that.
>>121446596
Beta isn't starting for at least 48 more hours.
>>
File: UBWs2yf.png (718KB, 7441x734px) Image search: [Google]
UBWs2yf.png
718KB, 7441x734px
>>121446586
Hell I'm probably not even going to bother with it. I MIGHT if I turn out to have nothing else to do but I'll probably just drop it in a week as usual if it's the same dream shit that's always being dropped on us. Nothing really interesting about the same tired formula over and over again in my opinion.
>>
>>121447106
Holy shit this is an old image. Anyways, any link to forums so I can look at the changes?
>>
>Luigi is a literal child who can't handle being asked questions
This is going to be fun. There's no way this could possibly end well.
>>
>>121447258
You mean skill changes for Dawnveil? They aren't up yet. It's gonna start off mostly KMS based I believe, the beta is where the big changes will come from.
>>121447323
He can't handle people asking is OBT is a thing constantly after answering it 5 minutes ago
>>
>>121447424
They only asked once. If he gets this overwhelmed with less than half a dozen people in the chat, I'd hate to see how he handles a full server.
>>
>>121447424
Tell them to make Jett good-but-not-broken. I want to be a bodacious space pirate. Make them get Planet Buster the Buckshot treatment or some shit.
>>
>Charging for a 15% scroll success increase
>>
>>121435179
Literally garbage.
40% Boss/18% ATT is better than that, and that's not even an uncommon regular potential.
>>
Anyone else having problems logging in? I'm just crashing on start up.
>>
>>121449792
NO
>>
>Discord filled with nothing but mouthbreathers and literal children
I know I should've seen it coming, but I still can't help but be disappointed.
>>
>walk into slimes
>kill one
>WARNING
okay
>>
>>121450990
CSS10% and a Stamp, whatever
>>
>>121450990
You're in khroa right? I think I've seen you before
>>
4 60% penny scrolls worked in a row. I hope I can get dolla bills.
>>
>that Marvel Machine
What the fuck?
Also
>dced like 2 minutes away from finishing ring
At least I got the 2x drop from Food Fight or whatever.
>>121451542
No, Winida. I'm Steak, just felt like trying Hayato.
>>
>>121451650
>$5 for a CG familiar
That poor sad soul.
>>
Is there a world that's in between dead and Scania, or should I just go with the latter?
>>
>>121452843
Windia, Scania is pretty good though
>>
>>121452843
Windia is exactly that.
>>
Alrighty then.
>>
>>121452868
>>121452939
Cool, thanks. Been 6 years since I stopped playing so I'm surprised it's still going.
>>
Can you put weapon only nebulites like boss damage into secondaries?
>>
File: Im just so happy.png (1004KB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
Im just so happy.png
1004KB, 1372x796px
This is the first time I've had a cube upgrade a potential rank. I thought it was a myth.
>>
>>121454717
>A lucky person just got Ryude's Sword from the Marvel Machine!

Lucky cunt.
>>
>>121454717
You really should just epot everything first, it makes things so much easier
>>
>>121454812
Arent those automated by nexon? Im pretty sure they used to be lol
>>
>>121454814
I have been, that's what I did for this, and my emblem is next. Just that I have 6 cubes worth of blades saved up and witht he drop rate from the food fight event, I figured it was worth giving a shot. Saved me 150+ mil, neat.

Speaking of, has anyone tried the boxes from the maple high event? Free epic potential scrolls are really tempting but I feel like I should go for the other stuff.
>>
File: Not as shit as it could be.png (1MB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
Not as shit as it could be.png
1MB, 1372x796px
>>121455028
Sorry I forgot to be a faggot, sorry, sorry, won't happen again. Sorry.
>>
Haven't played MS and want to play. On what server do people play and how many of players from here are there?
W-will you anons play with me?
>>
>>121456352
Haven't played lots of years*
>>
>>121456352
>>121456442
Windia is the hottest with /msg/ right now, and will be even more so when the server transfer hits. Pretty much everyone who posts who actually plays the game is moving, aside from Shaggy and Booty off the top of my head.
>>
File: Gloomy wizard didnt buy anything.png (786KB, 1372x796px) Image search: [Google]
Gloomy wizard didnt buy anything.png
786KB, 1372x796px
Goodnight /msg/. The entire FM is full so I had to seek refuge in channel 2. I sure hope people wander along and buy things anyway, but probably not.
>>
>limited beta "keys" for a pserver
totally not a way to say they are running it from home pc
>>
>>121457371
>world leaping to a dead server just because he got shilled into it
>>
File: eggvival.png (103KB, 512x361px) Image search: [Google]
eggvival.png
103KB, 512x361px
eggvival
>>
>>121458414
What are you talking about? The guy asked which server we play on, and it's a fact that Windia is the most populated /msg/ server.
>>
>>121459246
Really? Don't see anyone posting from it anymore
>>
>>121459336
Same, all I see is Windia being shilled, log in and there's no one online in the guild
>>
File: 1346045831091.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1346045831091.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>121459336
>>121459889
It's better than the literal one to zero population on every other server. Not to mention Windia actually has a decent economy, and most of /msg/ is moving to Windia during the transfer event.
>>
File: 1446210848139.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446210848139.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>121460063
>not knowing biggest /msg/ population is on egg
>>
File: eggventure.png (874KB, 1367x763px) Image search: [Google]
eggventure.png
874KB, 1367x763px
>>121458745
Time to start my eggventure
>>
>>121458745
>500
>500
>500
every time.
>>
>>121460063
>most of /msg/
according to who/ That shitty strawpoll? Yeah I mean obviously polls are indicative of what will actually happen.

I'm willing to bet that a huge amount of people just won't even fucking log in to do the world transfer. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>121464176
>Leeching my mercedes
Holy fuck is this horrible
>>
The only thing I'm doing for the world transfer is moving Misotic from Bera to Mardia and moving some perm nx junk around.
>>
File: orca.jpg (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
orca.jpg
234KB, 1024x768px
Okay guys help me pick an outfit for lotusdroid.
>>
>>121466541
Have you tried not looking like shit?
>>
File: orca2.jpg (234KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
orca2.jpg
234KB, 1024x768px
>>121466541
Or this one.

>>121466607
I'll tell him he looks like shit right away. He's asking me for advice on the lotusroid not his own sense of style. Narrowed it down to these 2 but i'm at a loss.
>>
>>121466541
>>121466658
orchidroid* it's too early for this shit, god damn.Just to make it worse they all ahve fucking different names in like every version of the game. fucks sake.
>>
>>121459889
Are you logging on at 4~5am like when you posted? Of course hardly anyone's going to be online in the early morning on a weekday. We aren't some huge pub guild, we have about 10 active members. Even at our most active we have around 7 people online at once. Don't know why people are getting their hopes up so much, just because we're less dead than other msg guilds doesn't mean we're going to miraculously become an active guild doing daily invasions and shit
also,
>>121459336
yeah, thats because we dont blogpost. Would you rather I start posting screenshots of all my daily bosses to the thread every day? The results of my every elite boss? Every alt I level? I don't think that would help anything, but who knows.
>>
>>121466754

#1 is less terrible
>>
The egg.
>>
>Have a good idea for a tf2 taunt
>Can animate it
>Can't model
>And tf2g is still filled with fags

Well there goes my dreams
>>
File: 1349650616572.png (18KB, 223x218px) Image search: [Google]
1349650616572.png
18KB, 223x218px
>>121467985
And this is relevant to Maplestory how?
>>
>>121468146
Because the taunt is ur mum on my dick
It's a maplestory item
>>
>>121467985
>>>/tf2g/
Post ID and maybe we'll play sometime. I need someone to help get my fancy spellbook.
>>
File: Maple0281.jpg (268KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0281.jpg
268KB, 1366x768px
I don't think i've seen this many people at zakum since before big bang. Wonder why everyone's here today. Usually there's a rush of people after reset but jesus there's like 15 people here and this isn't even a main channel

I got invited to a czak party and we all got stomped in about 45 seconds then left. new czak is too strong. Even with cap damage it takes people like ~10 minutes to beat him.
>>
>>121467506
well you guys will have honeybingo soon +^)
>>
Wait, they made Zak not a joke boss? What are unfunded players supposed to do for free pots, then?
>>
>>121468481
normal zak is still really easy, it's just czak that's retardedly difficult. They gave him some level 150 equips (czak helm is now 150, has a cape, and a belt, they're good in-between items for tyrants, or at least, would be if you could fucking kill czak before 200, they're all priced the same as tyrant gear with infinitely worse stats)

You can still stomp normal twice every day, czak is on a separate, weekly counter which I guess is the only good thing to come out of the revamp.

Also, do horntail.
>>
File: Maple0282.jpg (250KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0282.jpg
250KB, 1366x768px
>>121468604
I take it back, some guilds must have started adding him to the rotation cause there were just like 20 belts posted to the AH.
>>
>>121469007
Looks like junk though. Why would anyone buy it instead of going directly for tyrants
>>
>>121469274
I don't think KMS thought it through, desu. Tyrants are too ridiculously good, there's no reason they should outclass gear that you logically get after obtaining tyrants/CRA, but they do. Buffing 160 gear like SW/Abso would just make the power creep worse, though.
>>
>>121469274
because the cheapest tyrant belt on my server is like 150m (about 10k maple points worth of mesos)and zakum belts will only get cheaper. That said they won't sell anyway because everybody has 10th anni belts from the 12th anni event repeat a few months back. And chaos zakum is way too difficult for such shit rewards so frankly i'm surprised anyone is even doing him. the only worthwhile piece of gear from it is the cape because it's perfect anvil material and it looks amazing. Simple brown cape with fluff around the edges, definitely getting one for my aran.

>>121469505
They didn't. At all. That said though SW and gollux doesn't exist so there's not a whole lot of outclassing done, mostly just absolabs being worthless. It's stronger than CRA without a doubt but you lose out on some big set bonuses when you replace with tyrant, and the absolabs cape/boots are absolute trash in comparison.
>>
>Can't decide if I want to sell my parka and use the money to buy tradeable primes
>Or if I want to keep it and use the untradeable ones I have

What do you guys think?
>>
>Some random guy just asked me if I was German
>There are people in this world who haven't seen The Sound of Music
>>
>>121347567
>>121347912
yeah I do this too
if you can do the JQ, the toad boss also drops equips like that in addition to Epic potential ele staffs (lv103)
>>
File: 90S8pPU.gif (271KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
90S8pPU.gif
271KB, 563x600px
Is this real?
>>
File: aran-character-creation.png (306KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aran-character-creation.png
306KB, 800x600px
I hope existing Arans will get access to that skintone.
>>
>>121474016
New has a smile, slightly brighter colors, the sash thing switches side, has a smile, and a bit of cleavage?
>>
>>121475374
New one looks ready to fuck
>>
I forgot how to get into the school event map

pls help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2jVbSI9H4o
>>
File: 2.png (12KB, 295x129px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
12KB, 295x129px
>>
>>121450990
Why does your font look different?
What didja do to get it like that? I kinda like it.
>>
>>121475857
airo pls
>>
dawnveil beta
only people from voice chat got keys
no one who applied at random got in
server not even up

nice one idiots, dead server
>>
File: pixel fonts.png (2KB, 1068x88px) Image search: [Google]
pixel fonts.png
2KB, 1068x88px
>>121476521
I use a program called MacFont, it improves font rendering on Windows, since Windows font rendering is shit. You can even have it so it uses different rendering on specific fonts, so I can have pixel perfect fonts like this not have any artifacts, while regular fonts still look great.
>>
File: f45.png (198KB, 594x500px) Image search: [Google]
f45.png
198KB, 594x500px
>>121478909
>using a MAC
>>
>>121478909
MacType*
>>
>>121479016
Read my post again.
>>
>>121466182
I'm gonna have to remove Misotic from the Cuties list :(
>>
I look at the Dawnveil forum, and I can see it's just one of the biggest circle of circle jerks I've ever seen.

Should my hope for the server not diminish from this?
>>
File: sans.png (27KB, 123x116px) Image search: [Google]
sans.png
27KB, 123x116px
here you go, airo
alternatively, you could just be bald instead of having this beanie

you should make your kinesis look like this
>>
>>121482276
Those dragons are so cool.
I almost want my Evan to have one of those instead of a Mir.
>>
>That thread on dawnveil got deleted

Fuck this, not playing any kind of server until the server transfers and Reboot happen.
>>
File: dafa.png (20KB, 285x179px) Image search: [Google]
dafa.png
20KB, 285x179px
Are they worth it /msg/?
>>
>>121482943
Which one?
>>
File: alsdjasld.png (216KB, 622x401px) Image search: [Google]
alsdjasld.png
216KB, 622x401px
add muchbowlcut windia if you wanna see my sword chair in person plebs
>>
>>121484529
Hey, weren't you idling at Drakes earlier? I was leveling there.
>>121450990
>>
>>121484047
"Will Dawnveil beat Ellinia and Extalia?"

Or whatever it's called.
>>
>>121484786
Oh, that. Did you get an infraction or anything?
>>
>>121485038
Nope, or at least, none that I'm aware of.

Just don't bother posting on their forums, it's a mess, and I doubt anyone will value your opinion if your not in a circle of friends over there.
>>
>>121483962
I sold a permanent Cat Soul weapon coupon last month for 1.2 bil before it recirculated through NX boxes and the school. I'd say it's worth it if you have all the totems, magic pouch or whatever you want from the event already
>>
>>121485756
It just means they aren't confident in their server. I just wish I could actually get in beta to see how bad it really is
>>
>>121487117
Thanks

I'll get a pocket item and start farming for boxes since I already have better totems
>>
>>121484529
your application isn't showing, try to reapply
>>
File: 1435061346585.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1435061346585.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>121484757
leeching off peoples elites for free meso
>>
>>121451572
i sell those for 25m it usually sells (+4)
i scroll them for fun
i also id zakum face acc if they have 3% stat i trace with 70% and sell for 25m (i substract 5m for each failed trace)
if they dont have 3% stat i fuse them and if they are epic i sell for 50m, if they have both pot and bpot i sell for 10m but im having a hard time selling for that price so far but its still strong imo
i also id hilla or zak weapon drops if they have both potentials, if they are good i trace them for 70% and sometimes i soul them (i have a lot of untradable soul enchanters from bosses) 50m if the potential is really good
>>
File: 1446716818295.jpg (107KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1446716818295.jpg
107KB, 803x688px
>>121490617
sounds like slave work senpai
>>
File: Maple0260.jpg (298KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0260.jpg
298KB, 1366x768px
>>121492056
well i cant afford to buy a kk card to sell perm nx so yeah every little counts
pic example item
>>
>>121490617
>>121492167
Thanks for the advice. I have a stupid amount of traces and the prices have plummeted recently, so I guess I'll start doing the same.
Don't p2w, that takes the fun out of it
>>
>>121494094
Wait for a trace fever then sell, they usually go up to 1.5x their normal price.
>>
>>121494779
Also a good idea. I've got something like 20k taking up space, and then nearly 2000 more crusader coins. Has there been another fever announced? I should save some reward points to hammer my weapon when there is.
>>
>>121495068
none that I know of but there's almost guaranteed to be one on either black friday or around christmas. They usually dump a full day 2x on christmas along with trace fever and I think they did elite boss fever too last year.
>>
>>121495315
Alright, there's likely to be a miracle time on those days too right? I should save a lot of reward points for black/red cubes too then.

>Elite boss fever
I don't know what that is but it makes me moist
>>
>>121495510
it's exactly what it sounds like. halves the amount of time necessary to get an elite boss. They did it once then never again on both versions.
>>
File: 1.jpg (91KB, 465x447px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
91KB, 465x447px
Hey there. Its me your best friend
I hope you weren't thinking that moving to another world with the rest of your loser friends would save you
It's kill or be killed anon
>>
>>121495779
Well if it was last year then I guess this year has a good chance. Not sure how I feel about it though, the prices of clean slates will drop. Then again so will epic potential scrolls, so worth.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>121495828
don't do that
>>
>>121468402
>I got invited to a czak party and we all got stomped in about 45 seconds then left.
there is literally nothing wrong with this
onwards to party based gameplay
>>
>>121475097
>koreans in charge of art
holy fuck both the aran and evan look retarded
>>
File: Maple0262.jpg (257KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0262.jpg
257KB, 1366x768px
why would anybody want this
>>
>>121498756
I think that's one of Dorothy's sacred treasures.
So like the Kaiserium, you want it so you can show off that you have it.
>>
>>121496434
Don't give up, don't give into the darkness
>>
>>121499587
I really love/hate the fact that DAs can pretty much gear up early on without cubes.

That MaxHP% on the boss sets are strong.
>>
>>121502371
We can hit a pretty solid base without cubes, ya. Of course we need cubes later just like anyone else, but the amount of HP% on some things is extremely helpful. Not only that but things like the 500-1000 health from character card sets, and the innate health you get when you level up separate from stat points adds up a lot. They're actually pretty fun to gear up because you can get a bit more creative with it.
>>
which msg would ya fug
if one of you faggots say sugar sudoku i'm revokin your meme license
>>
>>121505962
2blade
>>
>>121505962
honey
>>
>>121505962
WaifutronMk2
>>
>>121506375
/gw2g/, right now
>>
>>121505962
you___
>>
>>121505962
Chow
Runner up: Nyanners
>>
>>121507285
too lewd ;_;
>>
File: Into the trash.png (1MB, 1382x806px) Image search: [Google]
Into the trash.png
1MB, 1382x806px
I found a friend in the garbage at Maple High.
>>
>>121511263
Why do you post dozens of screncaps in every thread about shit nobody cares avout
>>
>>121508037
WhoU?
>>
File: Maple0266.jpg (322KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0266.jpg
322KB, 1366x768px
and now we wait
>>
>>121512748
>shit nobody cares about
Yeah, nah.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 361x691px
>>121513065
Your content is reddit-teir. Infact if you post this shit there you'd probaby be downboated. I'm not sure if you're samefagging to yourself all the time or if /msg/ has become a mutual masturbation thread for the 4-5 constant posters.

Your gear is shit, your character is ugly as fuck and your posts aren't funny. stop posting so much
>>
>>121512748
Because this is an image board, anon.

>>121512949
>Spending all your mesos for profit
I can never bring myself to do this. I want to be a master jew but risks like that always scare me off.
>>
>>121513783
I'm not even Honey, get over it pleb.
>>
POST YOU'RE MAPLES RIGHT NOW
>>
File: ADAMS 2.png (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ADAMS 2.png
165KB, 500x500px
>>121514274
>>
Just started Extalia. How do I get funded?
>>
>>121513947
what u mean profit
i bought 4 spins cause i had the nx and i wanted to gamble
i still have 3b left this nx was old
>>
File: pretty fond of this moo-stache.png (514KB, 750x348px) Image search: [Google]
pretty fond of this moo-stache.png
514KB, 750x348px
>>121514274
>>
>>121515712
>Pay2win
You are not the master jew I thought you were.
>>
can i get an invite to the egg guild? ign is Type26
>>
File: s.png (21KB, 228x267px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
21KB, 228x267px
>>121514274
Now that I have time, I might actually buckle down and draw my own character.
>>
>>121515881
i have never ever bought nx with real life i have told u this before
>>
>>121516308
I take back my harsh words
>>
File: 56493717.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
56493717.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>>121516120
dis a fine ass ho
>>
>>121516120
Flat
>>
File: currentmains.jpg (37KB, 438x126px) Image search: [Google]
currentmains.jpg
37KB, 438x126px
>>121514274
>>
is the onyx jaguar even available on egg
>>
can anyone give me free stuff on egg
>>
File: my moople.png (28KB, 167x178px) Image search: [Google]
my moople.png
28KB, 167x178px
>>121514274
>>
>>121522479
Not with all the faggy whs running around
>>
File: main.png (78KB, 296x252px) Image search: [Google]
main.png
78KB, 296x252px
>>121514274
>>
Remove star planet
>>
File: mybacon skemmer.png (41KB, 563x57px) Image search: [Google]
mybacon skemmer.png
41KB, 563x57px
Don't buy from this poo in the loo toon in MYBCKN.
>>
File: 50777172_p2_master1200.jpg (103KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
50777172_p2_master1200.jpg
103KB, 700x900px
>>
>>121528564
those eyes and some other accenting looks incredibly sharp compared to the rest of the drawing.
>>
File: 49021338_p7_master1200.jpg (255KB, 298x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49021338_p7_master1200.jpg
255KB, 298x1200px
>>
>>121528564
Pretty good, the one hip is a big wider than the other, and the hand resting in the inner elbow looks a bit weird, just to be constructive but not bad.
>>
File: 49021338_p5_master1200.jpg (225KB, 957x552px) Image search: [Google]
49021338_p5_master1200.jpg
225KB, 957x552px
>>
File: dome.png (10KB, 89x112px) Image search: [Google]
dome.png
10KB, 89x112px
>>121514274
Dork Knight represent.
>>
>>121529172
that's a pixiv filename you dork
>>
>>121529172
it's not his work he's taking it from some site.
>>
>>121529296
>>121529327
Oh, I thought it was this anon drawing his character, looks kind of similar >>121516120
>>
>>121529426
it's fucking female xenon, c'mon man. You posted a full 2 minutes after >>121528926 you should have noticed.

If you can't notice blatantly obvious things like that, how will you expect to notice DR animations on bosses?
>>
File: 49021338_p6_master1200.jpg (184KB, 810x552px) Image search: [Google]
49021338_p6_master1200.jpg
184KB, 810x552px
>>121529426
How the fuck do you get fem xexon from that?
>>
File: 49248768_p2_master1200.jpg (415KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
49248768_p2_master1200.jpg
415KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>121530038
talk about a fuckin whale ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
>>
>People are going nuts because I'm afking Legends
>People are taking this seriously

Star planet is bad intentionally to make you hate grinding it every day. It's a trick to get you to buy NX.
>>
File: 49930066_p0.png (655KB, 1351x1431px) Image search: [Google]
49930066_p0.png
655KB, 1351x1431px
>>
>>121531118
Is it still glitched so that only winning counts as playing at all for the play x times quests.
>>
>>121531407
I don't know, I'm not paying enough attention. It is however glitched so that I can't pick a hero at the start of the game. It always gives me a random one, which is always the fox girl, which of course is by far the weakest shittiest piece of garbage.
>>
>>121531637
>not being a real moon bean and a real hero
>>
>>121531637
Isn't she the most overpowered one in the game because she can quick step hunt down multiple targets.
She's Manji 2.0
>>
i used to play this game 10 years ago lmao
is cleric and assassin still the best
>>
File: 1446813284659.png (428KB, 869x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446813284659.png
428KB, 869x720px
>>121532975
it's this post again
>>
>>121533196
first time i post in this general i swear
>>
File: 29100529_p0.png (333KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
29100529_p0.png
333KB, 400x700px
>>
>>121532975
no
wait for reborn

sins really were the best, then 4th job cleric was the best. With their spam AOE ultimate
>>
>>121533930
the waifu
>>
>>121533930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0c8LE5eClE
>>
>>121531972
No, that ability doesn't work. It teleports you once, barely does any damage, and then you die because it also stuns you for about two seconds while it tries to teleport you again.
>>
how to make moni in eggs
>>
>>121536538
This general is really shit. I can't even ask questions like that and expect a proper response. I know they have forums with guides but I figured this thread would know better.
>>
>>121537098
You didn't even wait for a response, and the response would've been to go to the forums anyway.
>>
File: 1439156250745.gif (289KB, 400x471px) Image search: [Google]
1439156250745.gif
289KB, 400x471px
>>121537098
It's a private server, dude. As if you aren't being spoonfed enough already just by playing one.

Plus, you waited all of 5 minutes.
>>
>>121531407
Yes, it is still glitched. Just checked.
>>
>>121537360
egg is harder and more rewarding then gms tho
>>
>>121537753
>8x
>Here's your complimentary 50 cubes
>>
>>121538064
>Exp rate removing tedium somehow equals less difficulty

>Here's your complimentary 50 cubes
What
>>
>>121538303
Nothing in Maplestory is difficult, it's just tedious. If you remove the tediousness you're removing the illusion of difficulty.
>>
>Maplestory
>Skill
>>
File: 1445303221604.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1445303221604.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>>121538468
it's made tedious on GMS so retards cave in and pay2win
>>
egg is eazy af 2m2m no clown np
>>
>>121538950
what is egg if not tedious?

The entirety of maplestory is it's tedium, from the leveling, to the gearing, to the actual bosses themselves.

Pservers are no exception. You don't do anything actually different, only instead of grinding reward points to get cubes and bosses to get cubes, you're just grinding the cubes outright.

It is literally no different.
>>
>>121538950
What is difficult in egg?
>>
>>121539508
It is different in the sense that I don't have to spend 10 fucking years making a good character and getting good year, only like 1 year at the max. Fuck paying money for it either.
>>
>>121539584
So it's okay when it's expedited tedium?
>>
>>121539576
convincing other people that it's not shit
>>
night all
>>
>>121539762
Oh, well you win anon. You got me.
>>
>>121539668
Yes. You can't change the core mechanic of the grind, but you can certainly make it go by faster.
>>
leave my friend alone
>>
>>121536165
You just need to get good.
>>
what skills do you guys miss

I miss Blizzard, Elite Puppet and Ultimate strafe

spamming snipe is boring, at least when i had to alternate between strafe and snipe i had to pay some degree of attention
>>
File: 1446813062879.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1446813062879.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>121539508
you do slave work in GMS for scraps, you can't even progress, it's a waste of time
>>
>>121541618
Ironically enough, I play Maple to waste time.
>>
>>121536538
Sell the cubes and gach that you drop while grinding up levels. Do MPQ to get coins that you can sell to people for item services like stamping their stuff or using scrolls. Vote whenever you can and sell your nx since it's easy money with 1:5 or 6. Kinda slow way to get money at first since chaos scrolls and mystery books don't sell anymore, but it's all you can do until you get strong enough to farm SH for easy millions.
>>
post art of /msg/s
>>
File: lewdest.jpg (127KB, 1400x1250px) Image search: [Google]
lewdest.jpg
127KB, 1400x1250px
>>121542447
>>
>>121541708
i know, that's why people prefer to waste time on something meaningful with a goal like getting strong and being able to CRA and hellux

you can't do them on GMS so what's the point ?
>>
File: tostilla.png (128KB, 445x727px) Image search: [Google]
tostilla.png
128KB, 445x727px
>>121542447
>>
>You can get a bonus pendant slot with reward points

I wish someone had fucking told me I could get one months with those a long time ago. That's a 200k difference in my range alone
>>
File: eggvite.png (18KB, 143x154px) Image search: [Google]
eggvite.png
18KB, 143x154px
Eggvite pls
>>
>>121543706
You're saying after a couple of months you've never been in the maple reward point shop? What the fuck.
>>
>>121543706
You can also get a free one doing the library quests.
>>
File: 1446506545057.png (70KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446506545057.png
70KB, 400x500px
>dawnveil staff made cytex and some literal who's forum mods before the game is even up
>>
File: lucid.png (126KB, 984x510px) Image search: [Google]
lucid.png
126KB, 984x510px
>>121544309
Is it time to post screencaps?
>>
File: 1445761921040.png (188KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445761921040.png
188KB, 800x500px
>>121542447
>>
File: fiDrIxuN.png (13KB, 338x468px) Image search: [Google]
fiDrIxuN.png
13KB, 338x468px
>>121542447
>>
My post got deleted.
>>
>>121545212
Dawnveil - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Huge Troll
>>
What does it mean when it says I got a content stamp for an area?
>>
I'm not a troll, all I did was point out how questionable it was to choose Cytex (a known shitposter and drama starter) as a moderator. I don't know who the other three are.
>>
File: Haku you ugly fuck.png (964KB, 1382x806px) Image search: [Google]
Haku you ugly fuck.png
964KB, 1382x806px
Leveling Kanna is ez
>>
>>121545941
I got banned too
>>
I haven't been banned, all I did was make a post and send a few PMs that haven't been replied to yet.
>>
File: tiddies.png (130KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tiddies.png
130KB, 708x1000px
>>121542447
Soon.
>>
>>121546994
cute
CUTE
Might want to shorten the pelvis slightly though. Not too much
>>
>>121545941
aren't people just mad that he permabanned zach in lucid? like we've had worse people get gm in rmz servers...casanova
>>
Oh god help this has never happened before. Where are they?
>>
So (Nonuel) here and I just got the Permanent Hyper Teleport rock out of the Marvel Machine :D WOOP WOOP 2 spins and I get this. Totally worth it. :D
>>
File: 1445839237989.png (237KB, 873x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445839237989.png
237KB, 873x900px
>>121542447
>>
>play extalia
>want to craft stuff for my guy
>i need monster crystals to smith shit
>i need to level alchemy a fuckton to extract monster crystals
So how the fuck do I level up alchemy/herbalism?
>>
>>121550062
For herb just make 200 crafts of a single recipe. For alchemy I think you make one beginner potion all the way to level 10
>>
>>121547762
you found THE elite
>>
>>121551703
So just spend like a day grinding each profession skill with specific items then? Okay. What exactly do I have to buy from the crafting vendors?
>>
>>121552671
Basic Herb Bottle, Marjoram Seed, and a lot of Basic Empty Bottles to level up Alchemy. There's probably something better than this or this may not even be good at all but I can't say since I never really level this up to maximum
>>
>>121553480
Ok, so I get the seeds by buying the tickets and spending like 6 hours in the mines and then buy the bottles from the vendor too. Thanks.
>>
>Titan is reopening Bera(third time's the charm, right) because no one is donating
Who's ready for it to fail again?
>>
>>121558031
[1] Hour
>>
should i save sp to max out skills once I have the money to blow on books or should I just max them out at the cap i have fucking 84 unspent points
>>
why do YOU still play maplestory
>>
marvel machine is a scam
>>
>>121560576
Yes and no. Since they don't technically lie to you, they do tell you exactly what you can get, so in that manner its just gambling. I just spent 5$ and got the hyper teleport rock in a permanent form. But in the past I blew a few hundred on that shiet and havent gotten anything out of it worth the $.
>>
Is there any way to get shield scrolls other than reward points? I can't afford a million CSS
>>
>>121560378
I'm inspired by HoneyBingo and Shag.
>>
There any source of 2x coupons in the game outside of Star Planet right now?
>>
File: tfw no dark doom.png (140KB, 552x146px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no dark doom.png
140KB, 552x146px
I'll never obtain a dark doom totem before this event ends...
>>
>>121563218
Look on the bright side. A new day in 30 seconds. Maybe you'll get one then. I believe in you anon.

>>121561902
I'm so sorry
>>
>>121560974
NX
>>
>>121563410
That would be pay to win.
Can you trade the reward shop scrolls? Return scrolls work like a 100% CSS right? Or do they only remove the last successful scroll?
>>
File: whydoIeventry.jpg (36KB, 357x129px) Image search: [Google]
whydoIeventry.jpg
36KB, 357x129px
>>121563218
Lol

>>121563349
What do you want me to say? I think they're good because they try.
>>
File: tiddies.png (318KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tiddies.png
318KB, 708x1000px
Do you like flat chests?
>>
>>121563471
You could always buy NX in game from someone.
>>
>>121564157
That's true, but that's a lot of mesos. I think I'll just wait for more shield scrolls.
>>
I thought it was a 3x drop coupon for leaving after stage 11? I got a 2x.
>>
File: pepe visits the 3d world.jpg (7KB, 224x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe visits the 3d world.jpg
7KB, 224x250px
>mfw I spent $400 on marvel
>>
File: marvelmachineisascam.png (23KB, 309x217px) Image search: [Google]
marvelmachineisascam.png
23KB, 309x217px
>>121560576
>>
>>121563685
I want to honk her flat chest
>>
>>121565297
It's 1.5, 2, and 3x.
>>
>>121565432
what did you get?
>>
File: 1438432324544.png (19KB, 176x232px) Image search: [Google]
1438432324544.png
19KB, 176x232px
>>121566107
Whole bunch of shit this time, just a few tyrants.
Last time I spent ~200 and I got a titanium heart and whole ton of nice stuff
>>
How did your 2x go, /msg/? I just saved up enough for a sweetwater tattoo so hopefully these get it a nice potential.
>>
File: suzunee.jpg (6KB, 96x82px) Image search: [Google]
suzunee.jpg
6KB, 96x82px
>>
File: SuzuneeCensoredd.png (773KB, 649x972px) Image search: [Google]
SuzuneeCensoredd.png
773KB, 649x972px
>>121567692
susu im done
>>
>Legendary in like 10 rolls
Oh, alright.
>>
File: bondage.png (32KB, 146x151px) Image search: [Google]
bondage.png
32KB, 146x151px
>>121514274
>>
Hey boys, true story here from back when I played like a year ago.
>Ellinia
>starting anew so making link characters
>usually play male characters but make female ones for the heck of it
>a few keks talking to me because of a girly name, no big deal tho
>decide to go all the way and make my main female with a girly name
>farm to like 10k stats without socializing much
>finally decide to join a guild
>tryhard to let everyone know im a girl gamur
>"What's your name? Oh, I'm Katie nice to meet you (:"
>everyone loves me
>always the center of attention
>everyone keeps tryharding start a conversation with me
>add a qtgurl avatar on the forums and message guildies
>"Is that you on the avatar? Oh, you're so pretty"
>people giving me free shit all the time
>get more money/items from guildie keks than from actual farming
>spending a few hours daily on a shitty neverendingfarmfest game so decide to quit
>trade all my shit for Rocket League on Steam

Was pretty fun, not gonna lie.
>>
>>121567914
Man, Hayato is just so shitty. Is 4th job much better?
>>
>>121567431
I found another meiser before using them.
They all gave 7% defense except the last one
It gave %dex

Suffering

>>121567914
I'm happy for you, through my jealousy.
>>
>16 free storage slots
noice
>>
>>121572294
?
>>
>>121572337
check site
also is it 2x still? i thought it would be over like 15 mins ago
>>
>>121572434
Yo that is actually a really fucking good hot week.
>>
File: Nigga.png (3KB, 288x261px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.png
3KB, 288x261px
>>121572434
>Epic potential 100%

Moist

>>121572508
Damn straight
>Sunday
Oh baby
>>
>>121572294
>>121572434
Are hot day rewards per world or per account? Because you could abuse the fuck out of this with world transfers
>>
>>121567914
I had 37k
rolled until the end
not even once in legendary, was majority in epic/rare
unique maybe stood there for ~6 rolls

ended up with epik
>>
>>121573938
If it makes you feel better, I rerolled that(locked it though), and ended up with nothing. On top of that, I'm probably never touching that character again, Hayato is shit.
>>
>>121574082
This reminds me. When the dojo update gets here and we can sell honor, what's stopping people from just getting hundreds of thousands of instant honor from their link mules?
>>
>>121574486
uhh what
>>
File: image.jpg (2KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2KB, 300x57px
>>121574597
You can turn honor into tradable medals with the dojo update

also, nice captcha
>>
>>121574869
yes i know but why would you lvl up a toon to 150 AND get equips to be able to actually do dojo just to get at much 100k honor (we dont know prices yet anyways)
>>
>>121574869
There is a cost to it you know, you do have to perform well at the dojo and buy the conversion scroll with the points you earn.
>>
File: 431.png (71KB, 1083x505px) Image search: [Google]
431.png
71KB, 1083x505px
>>
>>121576646
So you can abuse this with the world transfer? Sick. May as well get a bunch of epic pot scrolls and storage slots. Make a bunch of Phantoms to level 30.
>>
>>121576646
>Already have 20 accounts

You're telling me. I'm looking forward to all the epics and reward points
>>
>>121574917
Those toons can also do gollux god help you if you have the patience to do the prequests again
>>
>>121576646
Time for storage space!
>>
>Yut games where you keep getting scratches, 2's, and 3's
>And they literally get a 4 or 5 every turn

Holy shit yut just fuck off. I didn't even goal a single fucking piece
>>
>>121579391
That feel when you 1 then back do to the goal for the win on the next turn.
>>
>Offer an easy way for everyone to be a shining star for a few days
>Just had to log in and play games

All you had to fucking do was log in and play one. One fucking game but no you had to be a bunch of faggots.
Yeah i'm fucking mad
>>
File: 1445837560446.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1445837560446.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>121580671
>he plays maplestory
>>
File: 1355206537901.gif (1MB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
1355206537901.gif
1MB, 360x260px
Is Hayato the fastest class to get to 33? Story quests get you to 31 rather quickly, and Shouryuusen is stupidly OP for first job. I heard Lumi is good, but his damage is fucking shit, it took like 5 hits to kill the Evil Eyes during his story quest.
>>
>>121582931
They changed monsters levels, but since gms is different from kms they didn't update his quests so his beginner quests levels are higher than what he should be dealing with
>>
>>121583665
That makes sense, I just noticed Evil Eyes were like 10 levels higher than what I was.
>>
File: Maple0271.jpg (332KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0271.jpg
332KB, 1366x768px
just kill me now
>>
>>121584813
rip
>>
Has anyone ever actually gotten a Halloween black cat familiar? It supposedly has the 200% drop rate as a wolf underling, but I've opened at least 10k booster packs at this point and I haven't seen it or the frog once.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 325x98px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 325x98px
>>121334840
Any active EU/kradia guilds?
>>
>>121586430
I think there was 1 EMS player here, and he quit at like 70 because no one else played.
So no. Best bet is VPNing up and hitting GMS, or playing egg.
Or polish your japanese and play some JMS.
>>
File: 1370889478444.jpg (11KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
1370889478444.jpg
11KB, 263x191px
>>121586430
>playing ems
>>
File: Maple0283.jpg (245KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0283.jpg
245KB, 1366x768px
I swear to god i'm never gonna get that fucking skeleton damage skin. I give up. Over 470 tickets and NOTHING god damn it bastard bitch WHORE

1 more day and i'll have petit zakum pet though, and next time a cash transfer rolls around i'll stick it on my DA, or maybe my new aran.
>>
Cacophonous Kanna
>>
~#who gay here#~
>>
>>121590748
i'm gay for honey
>>
>>121572570
Per account.
>>
The neo Evan and Aran faces are probably bland on purpose so they can still market the royal Aran and Evan faces as their true and honest faces.
>>
>>121576895
free cooobs
>>
>>121584813
I bought that, shaggy :)
>>
>TFW I bought my faf claw untradeable so I can't trade it around to cube it
Guess I'll do my secondary instead ;-;
>>
>>121591853
is it scrolled?
im p sure if u drop a perf inno scroll on it it makes it tradable again
>>
>>121592027
Nope, not scrolled. Haven't really been playing so I haven't scrolled it yet.
>>
>>121592097
is it legendary at least
cuz u done goofed if u bought a clean one
>>
It's completely clean, I've had it sitting around for like a year. Cost me like 700m too.
>>
>>121592671
Buy a new one.
>>
I only have like 20m.
>>
>>121595626
Then play the game.
>>
I don't wanna.
>>
File: 1405382126901.gif (67KB, 200x70px) Image search: [Google]
1405382126901.gif
67KB, 200x70px
>>
>>121599174
Moonbeam is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>121584813
it's going to be made irrelavant when the jMS familiar system is going to be taken up
>>
>>121600005
How so?
>>
>>121569484
lmao
it's pretty hilarious how you don't even need to do anything but make a girl character with a gay name to get free shit from beta's
>>
>>121600317
The damage cap for summons is going way up and you'll want a really strong familiar to take advantage.
>>
>>121600790
Who cares, it's only used for the drop rate.
>>
>>121600790
How does that change the fact you'll want to use the Wolf when you kill a boss?
>>
>>121600790
Are there even non-soul summons that do any reasonable amount of damage?
>>
>>121605725
My hawkeye does about 4m damage, which is alright I guess.
>>
>Nexon will never buff dark impale to do 8 lines of damage rather than 6.
>>
>>121600790
>changing 1m dmg for 2x drop
the things u read in here...
>>
>>121605725
Evan's hyper summon.
>>
File: Maple0006.jpg (228KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0006.jpg
228KB, 1366x768px
I feel bad for anyone who played an evan.

Ever.
>>
So we can make a character in another world, get it to 35 and get another set hot week rewards, then transfer them to your world? How do reward points work with that?
>>
>>121612667
I liked it from the 9th job onward
>>
>>121612667
Evans are fun after they get their hyper skills.
>>
>>121612667
i really liked evan back when lucid was alive

rip first 200 ever
>>
File: Maple0007.jpg (349KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0007.jpg
349KB, 1366x768px
>>121612667
Oh shit lol

2 9th anni 2h weapon scrolls too
>>
File: shithalloweenevent.png (8KB, 162x72px) Image search: [Google]
shithalloweenevent.png
8KB, 162x72px
I hate egg and I hate this event
>>
File: Maple0008.jpg (222KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0008.jpg
222KB, 1366x768px
>>121613878
Sometimes, you've gotta ask yourself what the fuck you were doing.
>>
>wanna free up a character slot
>delete my unplayed Zero(have another one on another world that I'm transferring)
>literally untouched, never even logged in
>still have to wait a day

That's stupid.
>>
>>121615636
But what if your account was hijacked?!
That day could save you from critical losses.
>>
So with 50 diligence fever time 70%s are 100% right?
>>
>>121619228
>Not having 100 diligence
>>
File: el gee arr.png (70KB, 170x323px) Image search: [Google]
el gee arr.png
70KB, 170x323px
Just got an LGR. Am I the pro-est in /msg/ now?
>>
>>121619963
I'm almost at craftsman smithing, then I can just let myself drop below it and raise it up again until I'm at 100. These things take time anon, I'm doing my best.
>>
>>121619228
I don't think diligence affects spell traces.
>>
so what am i even supposed to do in egg right now

the only people i see doing PPQ are selling runs and god knows i'm too broke for that shit
>>
>>121620206
Well that's fucking dumb
>>
Speaking of traits, does anyone have a good way to grind willpower? The extra health is really appealing. Also, is that 5% status resist? The other stats that have a % based increase actually have the % sign, so I'm not sure. If it increases resist as well I need that shit now.
>>
>>121620260
what lvl are you ?
>>
>yfw GMS goes down
>yfw they send a C&D to literally every private server, and crack down on it hella hard afterwards
>>
Apparently the exp potion they're giving out works on all classes under 249.

What class are you going to use it on?
>>
>>121621624
Does it only give one level or is it an instant link skill just add potion?
>>
>>121621901
We won't know how it works until its given out but its presumably the first one
>Use it on 209 mercedes
>210
>>
>>121620992
my hero is 160, my other character is 152
>>
>find potential scrolls for only 99k ea in the fm
>buy 100 of them
>the next fucking store over has them for 5k ea
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU EXTALIA
>>
>>121624205
Get fucking rekt you jew why don't you go pray to mecca
>>
>tfw you're so poor on egg that you can only afford one Mastery Book 20
how do i make money on this shit
>>
>>121623681
get ur main to lvl 200 and join pqs or make a 110 mule for MP ?
>>
>>121620607
Gollux or Kenta/Dragon pq
>>
>>121625449
Farm good event items. Hold if rare, sell immediately of easily hoard-able. Rinse-repeat.
Once you have enough you can also sell-resell shit if you know the prices and demand.
>>
>>121628762
How would i even start doing that? I have no idea.
>>
File: Maple0010.jpg (142KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Maple0010.jpg
142KB, 800x600px
All I have in my bank are 70m mesos

Should I sell it or open it?
>>
>>121631130
Open it. They sell for like 1m and they're fun. Whenever I see them for sale I always buy one just for fun.
>>
>"hey man wanna buy this crossbow scroll? i notice you're a hunter"
>BR? BR? BR?
>"n-no man just pay me a few mil for this"
>NTY JOIN MY GUILD
Why the fuck is Extalia so full of third-worlders?
>>
>>121632938
GMS is pretty much US and Canada or whatever.
>>
>>121634392
Yeah they made, and then subsequently shut down BRmaple because no huehues ever spent money on it (unsurprisingly). Then when it was shut down GMS refused to allow them back in, instead pointing them to EMS.
>>
>>121627535
i mean yea, that's what i intended

but how the fuck do i hit 200 when people don't do the damn pqs that everyone recommends on the forums
>>
>>121630401
Make as many mule accounts for the epic potential scrolls given on the 10th as part of hot day. (19 mules + your main is safest)
If you want, scroll your equips. Otherwise, you can save them for later.
>>
>>121635829
Where do I get the epic potential scrolls?
>>
File: Sincerly, Your Best Friend.png (684KB, 1365x761px) Image search: [Google]
Sincerly, Your Best Friend.png
684KB, 1365x761px
I need 8 souls
It's so nice of you all to volunteer yours to me
I'll start with yours

>>121635829
>Have 15 accounts ready
You guys think that's enough? Should I just grind up 5 more before monday? I dunno
>>
>get a gold doom
>gold helia
>gold avenger
>in a row
>no dark avenger still
SHIT EVENT NEVER AGAIN 0/10
>>
>>121636440
Nigga you didn't even buy anything
>>
>>121636362
Cmon man. It's part of hot week. Just log on the 10th with as many accounts with at least one lv30+ character and you can receive it
>>121636440
You can make more, but remember that you might get banned for having too many accounts on one IP in such a short time.
>>
>>121636895
>>121636440
Is the scroll tradeable? I assumed it would be only account tradeable.
>>
File: Sincerly, Your Best Friend.png (106KB, 449x318px) Image search: [Google]
Sincerly, Your Best Friend.png
106KB, 449x318px
>>121636693
You really are an idiot
But don't worry i'll give you some company soon
I can feel you wiggling around inside me
His soul is mine
>>
>>121637168
I'm almost certain it's untradable since it's 100%, which just means the item has to move around instead.
>>
>>121637168
Scroll items that are high in demand and resell them for profit. Shit like Gollux rings.
>>
>>121635829
>you can save them for later.
you are assuming they are permanent
>>
>>121638465
Fuck, you're right. I just realized almost everything they've been giving out now is not permanent. If that's the case I'll just scroll a few things and resell.
>>
>spend 2 hours killing pigs
>WARNING
>some motherfucker appears out of nowhere to steal my effort
do these fuckers have a radar or what?
>>
>>121639108
It alerts everyone nearby that there's an elite in the map.
>>
>>121620031
no
>>
File: 1402035514843.jpg (66KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
1402035514843.jpg
66KB, 470x352px
>>121639316
FUCKING NEXON
>>
>>121620031
i hope you mean from marvel and now you are gonna sell it
>>
>>121334840
god damn, people still playing this?
I'd figure there wouldn't be anyone left after Odinms C&D, the banning of europe players in global and then Nexon pulling their signature move of adding a payment alternative to literally every single challenge in the game.
>>
>>121642726
fun desu
>>
How rare are superior belts/pendants from hell gollux?
>>
>>121634894
u never pq to lvl up
>>
>>121645225
If you're on 2x drop with the usual then it shouldn't be too hard to get a pendant or belt. The problem is actually killing hellux.
>>
>>121645595
How much range do you need to just barely scrape by? I don't mind a super long fight if I can save like 1.5bil on those pieces. I can't really justify spending that much if I'll eventually be getting them consistently.
>>
>>121645595
i dont think drop afects gollux
>>
>>121646528
well fuck. it might be a bit more time consuming than I thought
>>121645860
asking for range for certain difficult bosses is almost meaningless. i'm sure you'd be spending much more than 1.5bil by the time you can kill it, however.
>>
>>121646528
I'm almost certain it does. Just based on personal experience but I generally always get two equipment pieces with potentials on weekends with spider/drop coupon, and usually get none/1 with just spider.
>>
>>121645860
Killing the jewel is time limited, and you also need to deal with the mobs below. It's also level 210, so you should get 210 in order to not miss
>>
>>121646875
This. Depending on your class you might not be able to do it - like angelic busters.
>>
who cpierre
it dropped one (1) egg coin
>>
>>121645364
dipq is solo btw >>121634894
>>
New thread when
>>
>>121647735
when the thread hits bump limit without you making dumb posts like this.

>>121647826
>>121647826
>>121647826
>>
beep boop what's for scoop lol
>>
File: C4.png (2MB, 1741x1513px) Image search: [Google]
C4.png
2MB, 1741x1513px
ded art post
>>
>>121652637
>Those shorts

dick muh
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 166

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.