[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Level-6 send help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tloz.png (11KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
tloz.png
11KB, 256x240px
>Level-6

send help
>>
6?
>>
>>390007050

Get the magic sword and the blue ring. Look around the outskirts of the lake and somebody in dungeon 6 might tell you where to find the other item.

Or, alternatively, get the dungeon item and head for the boss. A lot of the rooms are a waste of time with killer Wizrobes.

t. somebody who just beat the game the other day
>>
>>390007134
It has a bunch of blue Wizzrobes fucking me hard
>>
>>390007415

But to get the sword find the old man in dungeon 6
>>
>>390007050
Level 6 is actually pretty short from what I remember, if you can just rush straight to the boss.
>>
>>390007415
>magic sword

Assuming that's the third sword, found that but couldn't get it. Thought the requirement was reaching it with full health but it wasn't the case.

>A lot of the rooms are a waste of time with killer Wizrobes.

This is probably my problem because I keep wanting to see if anything pops up after beating them. The only room I skip is the one before the mini boss with a bunch of blocks because fuck that.
>>
>>390007050
If a room has wizzrobes and you don't need to kill every enemy to proceed then just run through it. Don't even bother fighting them, they're just a nuisance.
>>
>>390007810
To get the magic sword you need like 12 heart containers I think
>>
>>390007810
You need more hearts. 13 I think. Try burning every single bush and bombing every rock on the overworld o find hem. Godspeed.
>>
File: King_Harkinian.png (5KB, 546x459px) Image search: [Google]
King_Harkinian.png
5KB, 546x459px
>send link
>>
>>390007937
>>390008042
Oh, so it was a heart requirement. Haven't even been burning random bushes except when I accidentally found level 8, I'll go for that if rushing the dungeon down doesn't work.
>>
>Couldn't beat the game as a kid without a Game Genie.
>Flew through it in under 2 hours less than a month ago with only two deaths.

Are scientists sure that you get worse at games as you age?
>>
>>390007050
Magical Sword, Magical Shield, and Blue Ring are what get most people through the game, the first requires you to get so many heart containers while the other two can be rupee grinded.
>>
>>390007050
>get hit once
>completely fucked against certain enemies because no sword beam

God damn Darknuts and Wizzrobes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.