[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is actually looking forward to Fallout 4? I know there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

So who is actually looking forward to Fallout 4? I know there must be some people not just parroting /v/'s popular opinion of the month here.

I think it looks pretty decent actually. Not great, just decent. I probably wouldn't be buying it if JB didn't have it so fucking cheap though.
>>
File: ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (720KB, 2696x4044px) Image search: [Google]
ToddHoward2010sm.jpg
720KB, 2696x4044px
I am. Sneaky sniper will be my first.
>>
>>315630031
Finally! Someone on /v/ who's not shitting on this game! I can't wait for this game man
>>
I think it'll probably be like a 7/10. It'll be fun, but shallow and probably have some glaring flaws. I'll likely wait until the $20 GOTY edition with all the DLC gets released and enjoy it then.
>>
>>315630769
>Sneaky sniper

Is that a perk or something?
>>
>>315630031
There is enough bad things about the game that I can understand why some people are upset, then add to that /v/'s love for ramping any emotion up to 11.

That said, from what I've seen there is enough for me to stick with it, and it'll keep me entertained for at least 70 hours, hell there might be even points of the game I'll love.
>>
>>315630031
It'll be good if nothing else, I think we all know that. It won't be revolutionary or anything worthy of the ridiculous praise it'll no doubt get from normies on Facebook, but I'm confident it'll be a fun game with a good 50 hours worth of content.
>>
>>315630908
>I'll likely wait until the $20 GOTY edition with all the DLC gets released and enjoy it then.
That's what I did with F3 and NV
Not exactly fantastic games but I felt I got my moneys worth that way.
>>
I hyped though some of the leaks i've seen have me worried. hoping that the leaks are from an unfinished version or this thing may be worse than the NV launch.
>>
File: zxc.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
zxc.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>coudnt make holstering weapons work without the weapon model going through the character's stomach
>take it off the game instead of fixing it
>repeat process with everything buggy to make the game the least buggy as possible
>tfw
>>
I bought it and I'm going to have fun
I'll play it for probably 2-3 months, then revisit in in another few after good mods come out
>>
File: 1418575025164.png (1MB, 800x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1418575025164.png
1MB, 800x3176px
>>315631063
No, just the same as this.

Bethesda stealth is very OP.
>>
>>315630031
I am, it seems like it is going to be pretty good, but it is getting dumbed down for casuals. I have played every fallout game sans brotherhood of steel and tactics (though I own it) and it is my favorite game series, though fallout 3 fucked with the lore quite a bit, which fallout 4 will probably do as well.
>>
>>315631285
You can't holster your weapon? Seriously?
>>
Considering how little effort they put into graphics, and as I've heard voice actors; I hope that they've put the effort into gameplay, sure there are some bugs, but I'm still hoping. I mean hey, gunplay looks pretty cool right?
>>
To say I'm pretty hyped would be an understatement.

Post builds.

http://www.nukahub.com/tools/special?s=3&p=4&e=3&c=6&i=7&a=2&l=3
>>
>>315631358
It simply vanishes when you try to.
holstering is not available. too buggy to be implemented.
>>
>>315631285
>coudnt make holstering weapons work without the weapon model going through the character's stomach
That's a Bethesda staple though
>>
>>315631336
kek
>>
>>315631527
It seemed to work just fine on the game they released 8 years ago.
>>
File: Capture.png (682KB, 893x750px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
682KB, 893x750px
I'm hype.

Pic related is one thing, but Aqua Boy means we're gonna get some great underwater exploration.
I'm really hoping there's some Legendary Underwater monster.

The maxed out perks are some very silly shit.
>enemies exploding in a shower of Bottlecaps
>Pain Train letting you Goomba stomp enemies for massive damage
>Nerd Rage now activates bullet time
>Bloody Mess can now cause a chain of explosions surrounding the person you killed

It's gonna be fun.
>>
>>315631207
>>315630908
I did this for NV and don't think i can go back to buying these games otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 814x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 814x599px
i posted it again
>>
File: mexican_800px.jpg (85KB, 745x647px) Image search: [Google]
mexican_800px.jpg
85KB, 745x647px
Skyrim was alright and this will be too, mods will pretty this up and keep it alive till the next Bethesda game
mfw everyone who complains about how shitty it looks will buy it anyway and keep telling people its shitty
>>
>>315630031
I think it is good, but not "Full price good". Alot of changes are not in my favour, and what I have seen so far is actually just more offputting rather than convincing me to buy it now.
>>
>>315631207
>>315631668
It helps that it'll have gotten a ton of patches by then too, so hopefully a lot of the major glitches will be fixed.
>>
>>315631639
It does not anymore. The changes they made to implement the new animations have caused an inability to load animations on spawning or holstering.
You'd have the same problem with some animation mods related to weapons on Skyrim.
>>
>>315631336
>Bethesda stealth is very OP.
It's just the only alternative to the shitty combat. Even casuals figured that out insted of getting gud.
Even in Fallout I use only explosives.
>>
I've waited long enough and if you think I'm affected by people complaining because it isnt real life on max settings then you are way off
>>
I'm pretty excited for it. Just need a new game to sink some time into, not nitpicky on small details that I wont even notice when actually playing the game

>>315632121
this
>>
>>315631838
Bought it in G2A for 50 bucks so I can't complain.
>>
no doubt itll be fun, just expect the usual buggy mess from bethesda and play the content, should get my moneys worth at least

and then dragons dogma and dark souls are around the corner
>>
File: 0vc.jpg (18KB, 713x118px) Image search: [Google]
0vc.jpg
18KB, 713x118px
Sort of

It's more I don't have jack shit to play right now, and I know I'll get my moneys worth with play hours no matter what with it. Even if I just spend 40 hours killing everyone in sight and eating them like I did in playthroughs of Vegas
>>
>>315631285
>playing with companions
>>
>GREEN MAN GAMING KEYS ARE OUT
GREEN MAN GAMING KEYS ARE OUT
>GREEN MAN GAMING KEYS ARE OUT
GREEN MAN GAMING KEYS ARE OUT
>>
>>315632360
It's your money, if you want to spend it on 100kg of elephant shit, it's your right to do so
>>
>>315630769
I always see you posting that image. Post the lg one already
>>
I will definitely be enjoying this game regardless of /v/ shit posting. I'm not blindly allegiant to ignore the faults, but mods will fix most of the problems.

>>315631524
http://www.nukahub.com/tools/special?s=3&p=4&e=1
>gun/repair man with good luck and charisma
>>
looking forward to immersing myself into the world until it wears off. Bethesda games usually last about 80 hours so no complaints here.
>>
File: 1446819728803.gif (1014KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1446819728803.gif
1014KB, 500x536px
>>315632564
Lol cancelled my pre-order after receiving the key. It still activated. Check mate Bethesda cvcks.
>>
>>315630031
I'm looking forward to shitting on it with /v/. I'm relatively casual, so usually I enjoy games /v/ hates. But Fallout 4 looks exactly like 3 and that game is heavily flawed.
>>
Torrent can't come soon enough.

I just want to stroll around in Power Armour and play the base defense minigame.

I have high hopes for the modding community.
>>
File: Nick Offerman Laugh.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Offerman Laugh.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>Everybody who actually thinks bethesda would let this game be shit

Everybody is entitled to think that this game will be shit, but if they think that it will actually be poorly received then they're dead wrong.

Skyrim - 9/10
New Vegas - 8.5/10
Fallout 3 - 9/10
Oblivion - 9.3/10
Morrowind - 8.7/10
(not my ratings, gamespots)

That being said, i'm genuinely excited to explore the wasteland again.
>>
File: 1439454477372.gif (675KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1439454477372.gif
675KB, 480x270px
>>315632564
>mfw i got it on steam for full price last night
goddamn it
>>
What about it looks good Todd?
>>
Simple build: Create a middle eastern character and specialize in explosives. Name yourself the Boston bomber.
>>
Me.
I actually don't like Fallout 3 or really any Bethesda games all that much, but I loved New Vegas. I don't expect this one to be very good in the story department, but the exploration and combat will hopefully make it for me. Besides, I think mods will fix my biggest complaints with it (dialogue, intro) and it'll end up a pretty good game overall.

I pre-ordered the pip-boy edition because I wanted it and worst case scenario, I sell the thing later for at least as much as it would be minus the game.
>>
Can somebody post the pic comparing the dialogue and skill options between fallout 1, 3, and 4?
>>
>>315635558
You know those 10 Pip-Boxes being given out by Bethesda?
Those are easily going to hit $3-5k on the market
You did good investing in that, though
>>
been watching the streams
the game's most glaring flaw is the fucking protag's voice acting though he sounds absolutely autistic when he's trying to be threatening, it's like his tone never changes at all
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.